Silent Star 2: Menagerie

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1902 (isolation #400) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 8:41 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 194, Hectic wrote:
Spoiler:
Image[/spoiler]
As the cloud of bees envelop the tiger, he is sent into a fury and escapes with only a few minor stings. The cheetah lets out yelp which could be interpreted as a snicker, and the tiger is not impressed. He strides over to the cheetah and locks him in a death stare, daring him to yelp again.

Votecount 1.6

[4] PookyTheMagicalBear:
drusilla, Isis, Kanna, Loki Dokie
[2] PlusJOYED:
Ydrasse, Not_Mafia
[1] Tayl0r Swift:
PlusJOYED
[1] Isis:
Tayl0r Swift
[1] Loki Dokie:
PookyTheMagicalBear

[0] Not Voting:

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to condemn someone. If there is no majority by the deadline, the mafia will choose who to condemn.
The condemning deadline is in (expired on 2020-09-14 21:09:12).
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1903 (isolation #401) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 8:43 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1879, Hectic wrote:
In post 1876, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1873, Hectic wrote:
Confirming that mafia have daytalk.
But why do you say in the rules all PTs only have night talk?
This rule states that all groups may converse during the night. It does not state they are forbidden from conversing during the day.
Well, that’s still seriously confusing because I’ve never heard of a game where players sharing a PT can’t talk at night.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1904 (isolation #402) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 8:44 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1243, Hectic wrote:
Votecount 1.18

[5] PookyTheMagicalBear:
drusilla, Isis, Loki Dokie, Kanna, Tayl0r Swift
HAMMER

[3] Isis:
PlusJOYED, Not_Mafia, PookyTheMagicalBear

[1] Not Voting:
Ydrasse

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to execute. If there is no majority by the deadline, the mafia will choose who to execute.
The deadline is in (expired on 2020-09-20 19:59:58).

Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1908 (isolation #403) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:10 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

Fwiw, I kind of do think Ydrasse is town now. I had my doubts but I think her most recent posts are genuinely trying to solve.

Of course since I lucked out and got the shitty unconfirmed spot, I obviously won’t get listened to and Dru and Isis will continue to unfairly judge me just because they got confirmed and I didn’t. Jsyk, I wouldn’t have treated either of you like that because I have actual compassion, so meh. I hope you guys enjoy your very probable misexecutes.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1911 (isolation #404) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:28 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1907, Tayl0r Swift wrote:thanks for believing loki.
I don’t care anymore I pretty much had the game solved and got shit on for my efforts. I also get wrongly sr and scolded for not being okay with being intentionally baited and provoked. I put so much effort into trying to solve this game and for fucking what? To get shit on by people who lack freaking sensitivity and empathy?

Dru continuously baits and provokes me and doesn’t even care that she’s wrong but somehow I’m the freaking villain here by doing my damndest to help town not steer themselves off a cliff? And I’m the one who fucking deserves to be apologized to because all I did was to do my best to figure our the game and got constantly attacked for my efforts.

@Ydrrasse, whatever you choose to do with the vote, I’ll support you. I think it’s very obviously NM but I want you to have the respect Dru and Isis won’t give to me, so I’m good with whatever you decide. I didn’t think it was fair to you to vote you when I feel so confident it’s NM but I’ll stand up for my beliefs no matter what and that’s what we all should do in a mafia game or irl.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1912 (isolation #405) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:32 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1909, Tayl0r Swift wrote:yes this *likely* flips town, but tomorrow we definitely win if people just stick to the solve we already have.
In post 1910, Tayl0r Swift wrote:and presumably you flip tomorrow and then people might actually listen to you
I honestly don’t gaf anymore if I get listened to or not. I’m 100% not okay with how I was treated earlier than I get fucking guilted on top of that.

I’m very confident I’m right and it is NM but I don’t care anymore if NM wins or not. There is no justification for how I was treated earlier and nothing is ever going to make alright for me, not now, not ever.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1913 (isolation #406) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 1:42 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

It felt like Dru was trying to almost gaslight me by repeating that post wrongly calling me scum and thar Isis was calling me “indecent” for refusing to be a doormat and just take it and if that’s how those two insist on treatment me going forward, I will just ignore both of them, because it’s neither fair or right.

Anyway, I do care that NM doesn’t win, I was just extremely upset that I’m like 99.99999% sure I have the corrrect solve on NM being scum. I presented evidence and clear reasoning for all of this and what do the confirms want to do, realize that solve is very likely correct and will end the game, no? they want to misexecute which is abundantly clear to me now is very likely two town slots, which is so ludicrously irresponsible and gamethrowing, when we have like a 99.99999% chance of very likely winning today with an NM execution, so it’s beyond frustrating that the confirmed would rather blatantly gamethrow, when they could actually win because my solve makes a great deal of sense but for some reason they won’t even critically examine the clear merits of my case on scum!NM: His being aligned with confirmed Isis, plus being confirmed because he was the only townie on the Isis wagon and most obvious of all, he freaking voted for him and is doing no solving, where I painfully obviously and it’s pretty damn obvious that Ydrasse is as well but apparently I’m expecting to just ignore all that and execute a slot that I don’t scumread over one I actually do and that both makes me scum and a bad person. Who knew?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1915 (isolation #407) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:54 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1914, Hectic wrote:
Votecount 2.4

[3] Ydrasse:
Isis, PlusJOYED, Tayl0r Swift

[3] Not Voting:
Ydrasse, Not_Mafia, Lokie Dokie

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to execute. If there is no majority by the deadline, the mafia will choose who to execute.
The deadline is in (expired on 2020-09-30 19:51:07).

I know I’m 100% town and I really think Ydrasse is too and I really don’t understand why this town would rather gamethrow than win?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1916 (isolation #408) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:55 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

VOTE: Not Mafia
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1917 (isolation #409) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:56 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1914, Hectic wrote:
Votecount 2.4

[3] Ydrasse:
Isis, PlusJOYED, Tayl0r Swift

[3] Not Voting:
Ydrasse, Not_Mafia, Lokie Dokie

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to execute. If there is no majority by the deadline, the mafia will choose who to execute.
The deadline is in (expired on 2020-09-30 19:51:07).

@mod, you didn’t count my vote, I voted for Not Mafia.

Fixed -Hectic
Last edited by Hectic on Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1918 (isolation #410) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:57 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1916, Loki Dokie wrote:VOTE: Not Mafia
Am I the only one not voting town? *smdh*
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1919 (isolation #411) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:01 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1909, Tayl0r Swift wrote:yes this *likely* flips town, but tomorrow we definitely win if people just stick to the solve we already have.
In post 1910, Tayl0r Swift wrote:and presumably you flip tomorrow and then people might actually listen to you
Well, why not vote NM then or we can let him decide when we fail to reach a majority. Let that sink in a bit people. :facepalm:
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1922 (isolation #412) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:27 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1921, Tayl0r Swift wrote:VOTE: isis
It’s pretty damn obvious that NM wants to execute Tayl0r and then of course Ydrasse and me will be misexecuted and we will lose.

Hopefully even Dru and Kanna can clearly see that, right? :lol:

Why don’t you change it to NM? I don’t think Hectic will count it.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1929 (isolation #413) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 1:42 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1923, drusilla wrote:
In post 1872, Loki Dokie wrote:I seriously want to [figurativatively in game] smack some heads
i cannot do with this

and i don't have words for it other than NO NO NO

and i asked please NO to this the first time
In post 1922, Loki Dokie wrote:It’s pretty damn obvious that NM wants to execute Tayl0r
which of these posts:
In post 1468, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: Ydrasse and Loki
In post 1905, Not_Mafia wrote:Okay, someone give me a summary of what’s going on here
made this obvious to you?
1) It’s an expression, which is WHY I specify the words “figuratively” and “in game”, so no one misinterprets it to mean anything other than a harmless expression of sheer frustration.

2) Yes he did mess up his initial vote but he’s not only not voting Ydrasse, he isn’t voting anyone right now. He responded to his prod and essentially vanished, probably until the next one, looks like.

3) Should I even bother or are you just going to get mad again when I tell you it’s 100% not me and I honestly don’t think it’s Ydrasse either and since Tayl0r’s clear, who else could it possibly be? You can continue to ignore the reasons I’ve already given that point to it being NM and only NM or not. None of the confirmeds have even bothered to critically examine either my case on NM - which I’ve stated and restated ad nauseum but would for whatever reason prefer to gamethrow and execute my townread.

Reason: NM obviously doesn’t want to hammer Ydrasse because he now knows Tayl0r’s clear and he’s next. You otoh keep pushing me and Ydrasse to gamethrow instead of voting who we think is most likely to be scum. We clearly have a stalemate where the confirmed would rather 2 town slots suicide rather than vote for who they think is scum. If the confirmeds keep insisting on executing a slot I believe to be town, we will have a stalemate and no execution. If NM is scum, which I strongly believe him to be, the most logical play for him would be to execute Tayl0r, because she’s the clear and if that happens and then you execute Ydrasse or myself, I fear we’re going to lose.

I don’t know why I keep bothering, it’s clearly obvious it’s NM, because Tayl0r’s clear, I know I’m not scum and I really believe Ydrasse isn’t either for an entire boatload of reasons I’ve already stated ad nauseum which none of the confirmeds are interested in listening to, eventhough it’s very obvious fmpov that I’m very likely right.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1930 (isolation #414) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 1:46 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1924, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 1922, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1921, Tayl0r Swift wrote:VOTE: isis
It’s pretty damn obvious that NM wants to execute Tayl0r and then of course Ydrasse and me will be misexecuted and we will lose.

Hopefully even Dru and Kanna can clearly see that, right? :lol:

Why don’t you change it to NM? I don’t think Hectic will count it.
why dont you change to isis?
Because he’s confitown and NM is my scumread. Why are you insistent on voting Isis > NM? The result will be the same but you’re supposed to vote the scumread which you obviously know can’t possibly be Isis. If 2 other people vote Isis, I suppose I can switch it. If one more person votes NM, will you switch it to that, because we won’t get an execution on NM otherwise?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1931 (isolation #415) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:02 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1925, Kanna wrote:
In post 1922, Loki Dokie wrote:Hopefully even Dru and Kanna can clearly see that, right?
No Loki, I cannot.

I’m sorry if you’re frustrated, but please understand people are entitled to their own opinions.

Being suspicious of you is also not an attack on you or your play. I think you’ve played well regardless. I hope you understand that and won’t get upset by this further
He made a post after being prodded, then just vanished. He knows he’s next after us, so that’s probably why he doesn’t want to vote us and since it doesn’t make sense for either Ydrasse or me to gamethrow, if I can’t convince any of the confirmeds to vote NM, that means scum will decide and from NM’s pov if he is scum, which I believe he is, it makes the most sense for him to execute the slot that’s been cleared which isn’t us.

It’s fair that people are entitled to their own opinions but that in no way means that I plan to sit back and let us lose, because I’m very likely not wrong, despite not being listened to. I hope you can understand and not be upset that it would be extremely anti-town to just accept that and gamethrow, which I refuse to do. I realize that my aggressive method isn’t working but keep in mind, I would have never gotten aggressive in the first place if the confirmeds would just please stop ignoring my extremely valid and logically correct points. If you want me to acknowledge that everyone is entitled to an opinion no matter how extremely wrong and illogically improbable it is, than fine. If you also expect me to be okay with the confirmeds fmpov gamethrowing and putting us at likely ridk of losing. I’m extremely sorry but I just can’t do that.

Isis did do exactly that, pretty much implied I’m some kind of monster for daring to stand up for myself and not be a doormat and Dru, called me “demoralizing” or implied it with that post. I think it’s extremely ironic that Isis called me “indecent”, when I am probably one of the only players besides you who have treated Ydrasse with consideration and respect and refused to allow myself to be bullied into executing a slot I think is town.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1932 (isolation #416) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:13 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1931, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1925, Kanna wrote:
In post 1922, Loki Dokie wrote:Hopefully even Dru and Kanna can clearly see that, right?
No Loki, I cannot.

I’m sorry if you’re frustrated, but please understand people are entitled to their own opinions.

Being suspicious of you is also not an attack on you or your play. I think you’ve played well regardless. I hope you understand that and won’t get upset by this further
He made a post after being prodded, then just vanished. He knows he’s next after us, so that’s probably why he doesn’t want to vote us and since it doesn’t make sense for either Ydrasse or me to gamethrow, if I can’t convince any of the confirmeds to vote NM, that means scum will decide and from NM’s pov if he is scum, which I believe he is, it makes the most sense for him to execute the slot that’s been cleared which isn’t us.

It’s fair that people are entitled to their own opinions but that in no way means that I plan to sit back and let us lose, because I’m very likely not wrong, despite not being listened to. I hope you can understand and not be upset that it would be extremely anti-town to just accept that and gamethrow, which I refuse to do. I realize that my aggressive method isn’t working but keep in mind, I would have never gotten aggressive in the first place if the confirmeds would just please stop ignoring my extremely valid and logically correct points. If you want me to acknowledge that everyone is entitled to an opinion no matter how extremely wrong and illogically improbable it is, than fine. If you also expect me to be okay with the confirmeds fmpov gamethrowing and putting us at likely ridk of losing. I’m extremely sorry but I just can’t do that.

Isis did do exactly that, pretty much implied I’m some kind of monster for daring to stand up for myself and not be a doormat and Dru, called me “demoralizing” or implied it with that post. I think it’s extremely ironic that Isis called me “indecent”, when I am probably one of the only players besides you who have treated Ydrasse with consideration and respect and refused to allow myself to be bullied into executing a slot I think is town.
Oh and thank you very much for the compliments on my play. Unfortunately, they can’t be warranted if I can’t convince the confirmeds that I’m not wrong and that NM is very probably 99.9999% flipping scum here. I would think if those kind words - albeit much appreciated - were actually warranted, we’d already have if not be close to an NM hammer and the confirmeds would realize that I’m right about both Ydrasse and NM, so of/when that happens, then and only then can I possibly in good faith accept your high praise wrt to my play here. Fmpov, I am clearly not playing well at all or the confirmeds would actually be not ignoring my extremely logical and very valid points and be switching their votes from Ydrasse to NM, so I’m obviously doing something very wrong because that clearly isn’t happening yet.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1935 (isolation #417) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:41 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1934, Tayl0r Swift wrote:fine you all are boring VOTE: NM
Thank you.

I more needed.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1937 (isolation #418) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:10 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

I have a theory, which is that NM won’t be voting, because he knows once we’re misexecuted, he’s next. I don’t need to convince any of the confirmeds of my solve or why I’m right because NM will do it for me and then the confirmeds will have no choice but to realize NM is scum intentionally avoiding the game and vote accordingly. So, the longer we stay on NM, the sooner it will become transparently obvious that he’s scum biding his time and hoping we don’t get a majority. Closer to deadline, the confirmeds will ultimately notice that he is clearly trying to stall the vote and then they will finally then hopefully wake up to the fact that my solve and reads are correct and we will win.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1940 (isolation #419) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:54 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1939, Tayl0r Swift wrote:if its not NM loki and i have already solved. loki and i will vote ydrasse and i think we can make enough of an argument that its not me that plus will vote ydrasse too.
I know it’s not you because you just townslipped.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1942 (isolation #420) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:20 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1940, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1939, Tayl0r Swift wrote:if its not NM loki and i have already solved. loki and i will vote ydrasse and i think we can make enough of an argument that its not me that plus will vote ydrasse too.
I know it’s not you because you just townslipped.
In post 1941, Tayl0r Swift wrote:i did?
If there is no majority by the deadline, the mafia will choose who to execute.
Actually no but if my theory is correct, you will likely be executed along with plus and it would then be up to Isis to be the deciding vote between Ydrasee and NM, assuming NM actually votes even then.

Because unlike your traditional mafia game, a failure to reach a majority doesn’t result in a no execute, so scum HAS to execute someone.

@mod, scum has to execute in the event of a majority not being reached, correct?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1948 (isolation #421) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:25 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1943, Kanna wrote:
In post 1938, Isis wrote:I'll selfhammer if any of the confirmeds want me to, but I'm concerned about f4 being a hellscape
i’m thinking no

drusilla, what do you think?
Unless NM votes, we won’t be getting a majority on Ydrasse, so it’s either NM flip or scum choosing.

@mod, if scum doesn’t choose anyone to execute, what happens? Would it be decided randomly?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1954 (isolation #422) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:12 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1951, Not_Mafia wrote:I really wanna kill Loki
Unless it actually is Ydrasee, your game is done.

It’s 100% not me Sherlock Udders. I still think it’s you and you’re going to try to get plus to execute Tayl0r tomorrow.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1955 (isolation #423) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:13 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1954, Loki Dokie wrote:
Unless it actually is Ydrasee, your game is done.

It’s 100% not me Sherlock Udders. I still think it’s you and you’re going to try to get plus to execute Tayl0r tomorrow.
@plus, make sure you vote NM tomorrow.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1956 (isolation #424) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:16 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1953, Not_Mafia wrote:Taylor please vote Ydrasse
This is very likely wifom to make Isis/plus think it’s Tayl0r. I’m not buying it and hopefully no one else does either
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1957 (isolation #425) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:22 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1952, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: Ydrasse
In post 1953, Not_Mafia wrote:Taylor please vote Ydrasse
Everyone, please remember this after we flip.

He will probably use this to push Tayl0r. I don’t believe for one minute he thinks it’s me.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1958 (isolation #426) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:27 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1949, Hectic wrote:
In post 1948, Loki Dokie wrote:
@mod, if scum doesn’t choose anyone to execute, what happens? Would it be decided randomly?
I will randomly pick a pairing which doesn't include the remaining mafia.
This is how we know it’s NM because I just confitowned in this post.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1959 (isolation #427) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:36 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1958, Loki Dokie wrote:
How did I do that?

I busted NM’s strategy.

Because he knows that he is the only one who could possibly let a random execution happen.

Scum!NM either kills Tayl0r or lets it happen randomly, which means a 50% chance of it being me/Ydrasse.
Scum!Ydrasse kills Tayl0r but never NM.
Scum!TaylOr kills NM.

He knows that if anyone is going to figure this all out, it’s going to be me. That’s might possibly be another reason why I was unconfirmed.

But irregardless, it’s blatantly obvious why he’s singling me out > Ydrasse.

I wish I was a stump rn, because I want to be here to make damn sure he’s executed tomorrow.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1960 (isolation #428) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:40 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1959, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1958, Loki Dokie wrote:
How did I do that?

I busted NM’s strategy.

Because he knows that he is the only one who could possibly let a random execution happen.

Scum!NM either kills Tayl0r or lets it happen randomly, which means a 50% chance of it being me/Ydrasse.
Scum!Ydrasse kills Tayl0r but never NM.
Scum!Tayl0rkills Ydrasse, I think.

He knows that if anyone is going to figure this all out, it’s going to be me. That’s might possibly be another reason why I was unconfirmed.

But irregardless, it’s blatantly obvious why he’s singling me out > Ydrasse.

I wish I was a stump rn, because I want to be here to make damn sure he’s executed tomorrow.
Fixed, I think that was incorrect.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1961 (isolation #429) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:44 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

4:333

4:57

Post times.

:lol:

How convenient that you suddenly manage to vote 14 minutes after Hectic answers my question. He was very obviously actively lurking this entire time.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1962 (isolation #430) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:49 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

Spoiler:
[/
In post 1855, GeniusGamer wrote:
In post 1844, Not_Mafia wrote:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

W
h
y
w
h
y
W
a
s
w
a
s
i
s
i
s
S
c
u
m
S
c
u
m
-
A
C
a
s
e
b
y
N
o
t
_
M
a
f
i
a

Oh hi, I didn't see you there.

You've caught me in the middle of thinking about how Waswas is the last scum, just look at these quotes
Isis wrote:Oh wow you hammered dong already??
Isis wrote:This probably flips town :/
Some nice easy townpoints here
Isis wrote:GeniusGamer might be the most I've wanted to remove a slot independent of its scumminess. But I don't actually know how scummy he is. Is there any post that sticks out to you, MURDER?
I think I remember one I didn't like but I forgot which one
Looking for outs
Isis wrote:Hammer anyway before the real tracker can out, this is such an obvious scum slot
More stating the obvious for townpoints after the fact again
Isis wrote:Tayl0r I feel where you're coming from, it'd be scummy if literally anyone else did it.
How conveniiiiient
Isis wrote:bambi are you for real or meming
Isis wrote:i don't actually know if bambi's claim is real, she has a meta of faking a lot as town
Rolefishing despite all her talk before of Tracker not outing
Isis wrote:VOTE: MWNN
Isis wrote:actually is there any reason bob doesn't just flip scum here?

part of me wants to twtbw the way he initially didn't want to join in on my push of GeniusGamer but I think it could just be this cognitive thing where it is harder to speculate alongside me knowing the answers. Whereas if he had a green rolecard it would be easier. So like, I think he was being earnest, but the earnestness is the problem.
To be clear that's the 20%, the 80% is the bizarre way GG described bob's slot, it looks awful, if he tied a townie to himself good job Genius you got some of the scum skills down pat
Isis wrote:UNVOTE:
Norwee is bumbi scum
Look at all these alternatives to Taylor Waswas is throwing out all of a sudden
Isis wrote:real hider goes up 3 tonight!!!!
Who is 3 down from Waswas
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

the worst wrote:Original Playerlist:
  1. GeniusGamer
  2. Tayl0r Swift
  3. bob3141
  4. Not_Mafia
  5. ManWithNoName
  6. Dongempire
  7. Bambi Jay
  8. NorwegianboyEE
  9. MURDERCAT
  10. Battle Mage
  11. PenguinPower
  12. Isis
  13. Lost

How conveeeeniiiiieeeennntt, Taylor is 3 down from Waswas, guarenteeing that she won't be targetted by the hider
Isis wrote:VOTE: T Swizzle
This comes when the Taylor elim is an inevitability

There's also a lot of soft pushing Taylor as town without committing and then hedging on it as she gathered more suspicion, basically positioning herself to go either way on Taylor

In conclusion:

VOTE: ISIS

You put so much effort into this, hmm? Good thing PP killed you could make that case :lol:
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1963 (isolation #431) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:53 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1962, Loki Dokie wrote:
Spoiler:
[/
In post 1855, GeniusGamer wrote:
In post 1844, Not_Mafia wrote:

W
h
y
w
h
y
W
a
s
w
a
s
i
s
i
s
S
c
u
m
S
c
u
m
-
A
C
a
s
e
b
y
N
o
t
_
M
a
f
i
a

Oh hi, I didn't see you there.

You've caught me in the middle of thinking about how Waswas is the last scum, just look at these quotes
Isis wrote:Oh wow you hammered dong already??
Isis wrote:This probably flips town :/
Some nice easy townpoints here
Isis wrote:GeniusGamer might be the most I've wanted to remove a slot independent of its scumminess. But I don't actually know how scummy he is. Is there any post that sticks out to you, MURDER?
I think I remember one I didn't like but I forgot which one
Looking for outs
Isis wrote:Hammer anyway before the real tracker can out, this is such an obvious scum slot
More stating the obvious for townpoints after the fact again
Isis wrote:Tayl0r I feel where you're coming from, it'd be scummy if literally anyone else did it.
How conveniiiiient
Isis wrote:bambi are you for real or meming
Isis wrote:i don't actually know if bambi's claim is real, she has a meta of faking a lot as town
Rolefishing despite all her talk before of Tracker not outing
Isis wrote:VOTE: MWNN
Isis wrote:actually is there any reason bob doesn't just flip scum here?

part of me wants to twtbw the way he initially didn't want to join in on my push of GeniusGamer but I think it could just be this cognitive thing where it is harder to speculate alongside me knowing the answers. Whereas if he had a green rolecard it would be easier. So like, I think he was being earnest, but the earnestness is the problem.
To be clear that's the 20%, the 80% is the bizarre way GG described bob's slot, it looks awful, if he tied a townie to himself good job Genius you got some of the scum skills down pat
Isis wrote:UNVOTE:
Norwee is bumbi scum
Look at all these alternatives to Taylor Waswas is throwing out all of a sudden
Isis wrote:real hider goes up 3 tonight!!!!
Who is 3 down from Waswas
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

the worst wrote:Original Playerlist:
  1. GeniusGamer
  2. Tayl0r Swift
  3. bob3141
  4. Not_Mafia
  5. ManWithNoName
  6. Dongempire
  7. Bambi Jay
  8. NorwegianboyEE
  9. MURDERCAT
  10. Battle Mage
  11. PenguinPower
  12. Isis
  13. Lost

How conveeeeniiiiieeeennntt, Taylor is 3 down from Waswas, guarenteeing that she won't be targetted by the hider
Isis wrote:VOTE: T Swizzle
This comes when the Taylor elim is an inevitability

There's also a lot of soft pushing Taylor as town without committing and then hedging on it as she gathered more suspicion, basically positioning herself to go either way on Taylor

In conclusion:

VOTE: ISIS

You put so much effort into this, hmm? Good thing PP killed you could make that case :lol:
In post 1840, Not_Mafia wrote:I can’t believe I actually got NK’d, I’d even prepared a scum case on Isis overnight in my private PT

GGs and thanks to the worst for a very slick modding job
Should we just substitute Isis with Tayl0r here?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1966 (isolation #432) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:04 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

NM tomorrow: I was so sure it had to be Loki. Quotes my earlier case on Tayl0r to wifom you all to think it’s her.

Anyone interested in taking bets?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1968 (isolation #433) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:08 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1721, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1688, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1243, Hectic wrote:
Votecount 1.18

[5] PookyTheMagicalBear:
drusilla, Isis, Loki Dokie, Kanna, Tayl0r Swift
HAMMER

[3] Isis:
PlusJOYED
Not_Mafia, PookyTheMagicalBear

[1] Not Voting:
Ydrasse

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to execute. If there is no majority by the deadline, the mafia will choose who to execute.
The deadline is in (expired on 2020-09-20 19:59:58).

Why are you people not reading this?

NM confirmed plus because he needs two misexecutes to win but after plus flipped green, guess who’s logically next? Did you guess NM? So obviously the smartest thing for him to do was to confirm plus and wifom you all to think that scum either bussed or was offwagon. It just beyond infuriates me when the obvious logical solve is right under people’s noses and they just totally ignore it. At least now that we have Tayl0r solved we at least won’t lose but why do we need to drag this out when we can get it right on the first take?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1976 (isolation #434) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:30 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1975, Ydrasse wrote:i must have forgotten to post when i saw it or saw it and then got busy irl :(

i really enjoyed it though and i am appreciative, with this power
we WILL win
Yep, even if it takes an extra day.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1988 (isolation #435) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:02 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1979, drusilla wrote:please vote ydrasse
I fully intend to lord this over you post-game.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1989 (isolation #436) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:03 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1980, Not_Mafia wrote:Please listen to drusilla
:lol:

I’ll be looking forward to reading you bogus scumcase from the dead thread.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1990 (isolation #437) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:05 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1977, Not_Mafia wrote:Taylor please vote Ydrasse

Or Ydrasse please self vote for the greater good
And what are you going to do tomorrow? Huh? You know damn well the game isn’t ending today.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1991 (isolation #438) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:07 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1990, Loki Dokie wrote:

And what are you going to do tomorrow? Huh? You know damn well the game isn’t ending today.
He’s lying everyone. He will use this tomorrow against Tayl0r, mark my words. Don’t say I didn’t warn you.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1993 (isolation #439) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:09 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1991, Loki Dokie wrote:

He’s lying everyone. He will use this tomorrow against Tayl0r, mark my words. Don’t say I didn’t warn you.
You guys had better not vote Tayl0r, I don’t want to have died for nothing.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1994 (isolation #440) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:10 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1992, drusilla wrote:
In post 1988, Loki Dokie wrote:
i would strongly prefer if you simply did not interact with me after this game.
I would strongly prefer that you don’t execute town. If I can’t get my wish, I don’t gaf about yours,
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1995 (isolation #441) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:12 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1994, Loki Dokie wrote:
I would strongly prefer that you don’t execute town. If I can’t get my wish, I don’t gaf about yours,
More because of this particular comment than you making a wrong decision because it’s nasty.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1996 (isolation #442) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:14 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1995, Loki Dokie wrote:
More because of this particular comment than you making a wrong decision because it’s nasty.
Both you and Isis have been horrible to me and we both know this is the real reason you’re doing this, not because you actually think I’m scum because this comment is extremely petty.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1999 (isolation #443) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:18 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1996, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1995, Loki Dokie wrote:
Both you and Isis have been horrible to me and we both know this is the real reason you’re doing this, not because you actually think I’m scum because this comment is extremely petty.
You would think it would be more than enough for you to misexecute here and still try to be classy about it but you need to really twist the knife while you’re at it, which is thoroughly deplorable. So I don’t care what you want if you’re okay treating me like absolute garbage. Respect is a two-way street and you just completely lost mine.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2000 (isolation #444) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:19 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1998, Kanna wrote:drusilla and isis have not treated you badly, loki

please stop
No, she’s being intentionally cruel to me and I won’t stand for it.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2003 (isolation #445) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:21 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

I didn’t say this to be disrespectful in any way but because I believe I’m right.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2004 (isolation #446) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:24 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 2001, Ydrasse wrote:loki, i really don't think anyone is being cruel intentionally to you.

i'm in the same position as you right now and it really isn't personal...
Not the misexecute part but the rest of it most definitely is. Is it really necessary for her to do this to me when I’m dying any way? No, it absolutely isn’t.

And you know when she finds out she was wrong, she probably wont be apologizing for not listening to me.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2005 (isolation #447) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:26 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 2002, Tayl0r Swift wrote:is only gaem
is almos over
She has to know I’m obviously upset, both for being misexecuted and not being listened to right? So why is it necessary to add insult to injury on top of that?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2006 (isolation #448) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:30 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1985, Tayl0r Swift wrote:i did state intent to hammer ydrasse a few days ago but chickened out because i feel more confident that the other path leads to the win. but ill state intent again and i guess give some time for loki and ydrasse to give their final thoughts.
You already know mine. It’s obviously NM, everything points to it being him but his trying to ram through this mis execute to get townie points tomorrow which he will undoubtedly use against you.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2007 (isolation #449) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:32 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1991, Loki Dokie wrote:

Remember this tomorrow. Town!NM never makes this kind of post, never.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2008 (isolation #450) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:35 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

@Ydrasse, would you be upset if I hammered? I believe you’re town, I just don’t want to give Dru the satisfaction.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2011 (isolation #451) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:39 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 2009, Tayl0r Swift wrote:currently the hammer is in my hands but id honestly prefer if someone else hammered this. i want to hammer isis. she's caught scum.

I’ve played numerous games with NM and I have never once seen town!him make this kind of post, so if I had any doubts if he’s scum, I don’t after this.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2013 (isolation #452) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:43 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 2010, Ydrasse wrote:at this point i'm kind of :/ at all that is... happening.
I’m sorry Ydrasse, I was just really hoping to get some respect for leading town to victory but somehow it went all wrong and I got wrongly scumread for my efforts so this is 100% my fault for trying too hard and caring so much but unfortunately not everyone can see that. Anyone reading my ISO should know that it’s impossible I could ever be scum here. It boggles my mind that we’re getting executed before the only unconfirmed voter on Isis.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2014 (isolation #453) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:47 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 2012, Isis wrote:I hope this isn't an ND39 alt, I'd be disappointed in her
I’m not really sure what the point of this is. I’m not outing my alt to you, so you can stop althunting,
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2015 (isolation #454) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:48 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1890, Isis wrote:I think drusilla is probably naked quoting because you've fallen below standards for decency and mutual respect to the point it's not exactly fair to expect thorough responses.

You seem at least half aware of being toxic which is an improvement over truly oblivious players but it'd be much better if you stopped.

There's no misread in any setup that deprives any player of the right to be respected, even if you scumread Mother Theresa.
You still owe me an apology for this post.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2016 (isolation #455) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:52 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 2013, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 2010, Ydrasse wrote:at this point i'm kind of :/ at all that is... happening.
I’m sorry Ydrasse, I was just really hoping to get some respect for leading town to victory but somehow it went all wrong and I got wrongly scumread for my efforts so this is 100% my fault for trying too hard and caring so much but unfortunately not everyone can see that. Anyone reading my ISO should know that it’s impossible I could ever be scum here. It boggles my mind that we’re getting executed before the only unconfirmed voter on Isis.
If either RadiantCowbells or Titus were in this game, this 100% wouldn’t be happening.

Titus because she swears by VCA, RadiantCowbells, because he’s a strong advocate for always executing from the town counterwagon to scum.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2017 (isolation #456) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:56 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 2016, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 2013, Loki Dokie wrote:
If either RadiantCowbells or Titus were in this game, this 100% wouldn’t be happening.

Titus because she swears by VCA, RadiantCowbells, because he’s a strong advocate for always executing from the town counterwagon to scum.
Either one might kill you or me tomorrow - inthe extremely unlikely case that game doesn’t end - but neither would today, because both of them would 100% understand that the VCA + intermission actions point directly to NM.

But it WILL. 99.9999% end with NM flip, you will all see that I was right and my solve was correct.

But not holding my breath on Dru giving me props for it.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2019 (isolation #457) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:03 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 2014, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 2012, Isis wrote:I hope this isn't an ND39 alt, I'd be disappointed in her
I’m not really sure what the point of this is. I’m not outing my alt to you, so you can stop althunting,
What I will tell you is that I’m an above average player with often superior reads who more often than not doesn’t get the proper credit I deserve for correctly nailing scum. and I put way more effort than I usually do, because I thought for once I’d actually get some credit for it. Hate me all you want but it’s extremely rare for me to be this super obvtown and still be wrongly scumread, so yeah that really bites and I’m truly sorry you can’t understand why that would be so extremely upsetting to me.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2023 (isolation #458) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:06 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 2018, Isis wrote:I don't have any intentions of apologizing for .
Okay fine, you’re dead to me too then because I 100% did not deserve what you said to me there and I don’t honestly know how your conscience isn’t eating you alive for hurting me so much. I wouuld never in a million years every say anything so extremely hurtful to you or anyone else for that matter.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2028 (isolation #459) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:11 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 2022, Tayl0r Swift wrote:objections from ydrasse or loki?
I know I’m town and it’s extremely obvious Ydrasse is too.

My biggest concern is that I both have to get misexecuted and shit on simultaneously and won’t get the time to do anything about that.

If town was using their brains. NM would have already been hammered and he probably would have had I been confirmed rmed, which is what nobody seems to understand. The only reason this is even happening is that I didn’t get confirmed - absolutely ALL of it.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2030 (isolation #460) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:12 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 2026, Ydrasse wrote:Image

yes.
In post 2027, Tayl0r Swift wrote:VOTE: ydrasse

?????
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2033 (isolation #461) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:14 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 2029, Ydrasse wrote:was that hammer?
Yes, I don’t know why you did that Tayl0r after Ydrasse answered that question. I’m totally freaking out rn, because I don’t know what to make of that.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2047 (isolation #462) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:49 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 2040, Kanna wrote:yay! well played ydrasse! i wasn't really expecting it to be you, although i'm pretty glad my taylor solve was right. in hindsight, i wasn't really right at all this game, but i want to think i helped anyway by stumbling on the correct answers and advocating them heehee

i agree drusilla is great as always; i'm glad to have such a great treestump lover. pooky played really well too. isis was fun.

thanks hectic/morning for modding

gg guys o7
Nope she wasn’t because she would have executed me had I not been paired with Ydrasse. Had her target actually been on Ydrasse instead of town I would agree with you.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2048 (isolation #463) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:51 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 2035, Hectic wrote:
Spoiler:
Image[/spoiler]
Three pairs of lovers met beneath an autumn sky.
A pair of tree stumps the only evidence of a terrible crime.
One among them had played with the strings of fate,
Revealing a puzzle with no malice nor hate.

Isis rejoiced for her friends were all good,
Kanna and Dru two treesstumps in love.
NM moo'd and wondered where he was,
Loki resumed his attack on TSwift.

They decided through painstaking debate,
Ydrasse must hang, the hour grew late,
Loki protested, stamping his feet
Drusilla persisted - her brilliance shining through.

Spoiler:
Image[/spoiler]
All alone at the edge Ydrasse felt cold.
Her heart was not in it, it had been stolen long ago.
A silly tiger had come up with a dumb idea,
To take a rocket ride into the night sky.

A shimmering portal opened nearby,
A stupid looking tiger walked in with a bouquet of roses,
He laid them at her feet, a sheepish grin on his face
"I'm sorry for the games, I'm just here for my love"

With that they turned and fled the Menagerie.
Away to whatever weird place they had come from.
The animals rejoiced for the day was won.
They partied till dawn so happy and fun!
Nope, nope nope sorry , Dru wasn’t brilliant at all other than in the post-restricted stage because I was her target not Ydrasse.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2049 (isolation #464) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:52 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

Sorry @NM. :oops:
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2050 (isolation #465) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:58 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 2049, Loki Dokie wrote:Sorry @NM. :oops:
@Tayl0r, why didn’t you let me hammer I would have. Wtf was up with you asking if she was town than hammering her, did you scumread her cat gif? :lol:

@Ydrasse, you had me totally pocketed. You might actually have survived longer had you confirmed me. I’m really shocked that you would align yourself with an unconfirmed slot. I ironically saved the day by getting wrongly scumread. Unfreaking real. At least I didn’t die in vain. Why did you pick me to align with? That totally ruined the game for me. :(
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2051 (isolation #466) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:03 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 2047, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 2040, Kanna wrote:yay! well played ydrasse! i wasn't really expecting it to be you, although i'm pretty glad my taylor solve was right. in hindsight, i wasn't really right at all this game, but i want to think i helped anyway by stumbling on the correct answers and advocating them heehee

i agree drusilla is great as always; i'm glad to have such a great treestump lover. pooky played really well too. isis was fun.

thanks hectic/morning for modding

gg guys o7
Nope she wasn’t because she would have executed me had I not been paired with Ydrasse. Had her target actually been on Ydrasse instead of town I would agree with you.
In post 2048, Loki Dokie wrote:
Spoiler:
Image[/spoiler]
Three pairs of lovers met beneath an autumn sky.
A pair of tree stumps the only evidence of a terrible crime.
One among them had played with the strings of fate,
Revealing a puzzle with no malice nor hate.

Isis rejoiced for her friends were all good,
Kanna and Dru two treesstumps in love.
NM moo'd and wondered where he was,
Loki resumed his attack on TSwift.

They decided through painstaking debate,
Ydrasse must hang, the hour grew late,
Loki protested, stamping his feet
Drusilla persisted - her brilliance shining through.

Spoiler:
Image[/spoiler]
All alone at the edge Ydrasse felt cold.
Her heart was not in it, it had been stolen long ago.
A silly tiger had come up with a dumb idea,
To take a rocket ride into the night sky.

A shimmering portal opened nearby,
A stupid looking tiger walked in with a bouquet of roses,
He laid them at her feet, a sheepish grin on his face
"I'm sorry for the games, I'm just here for my love"

With that they turned and fled the Menagerie.
Away to whatever weird place they had come from.
The animals rejoiced for the day was won.
They partied till dawn so happy and fun!
Nope, nope nope sorry , Dru wasn’t brilliant at all other than in the post-restricted stage because I was her target not Ydrasse.
She was dead wrong on me and just happened to get lucky on Ydrasse.
Last edited by Hectic on Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2052 (isolation #467) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:05 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

Wtf has happened to the formatting on this site or am I hallucinating now? I haven’t gotten any sleep the whole night so it’s possible. :eek:
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2053 (isolation #468) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:07 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

I’m sorry for wrongly deathtunnelling you NM. :facepalm:
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2054 (isolation #469) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:07 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 2052, Loki Dokie wrote:Wtf has happened to the formatting on this site or am I hallucinating now? I haven’t gotten any sleep the whole night so it’s possible. :eek:
Oh apparently it just affects quotes?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2055 (isolation #470) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:11 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 2054, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 2052, Loki Dokie wrote:Wtf has happened to the formatting on this site or am I hallucinating now? I haven’t gotten any sleep the whole night so it’s possible. :eek:
No, it’s everyone’s freaking posts other than mine. Is it just this thread? Am I seeing things?

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2056 (isolation #471) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:14 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 2054, Loki Dokie wrote:
It’s back to normal again. Everyone else’s freaking posts were completely messed up for awhile. :eek:
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2057 (isolation #472) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:16 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

Omg! Sorry @mod, I don’t know how that happened.
:facepalm:
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2060 (isolation #473) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:26 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

It’s not my imagination. The bottom half of this thread’s posts are completely messed up. How did I break the site with one spoiler tag?

The screen started to fade out to until I refreshed it, so I thought at first it was a power failure than I got another message telling me I had no internet connection.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2062 (isolation #474) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:29 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 2071, Isis wrote:Post 2052 nest spoilers in one of the unlucky ways that breaks all posts viewed after it, I'm using
"&start=2053"[/b{ to avoid displaying it
Tweet or Hectic can delete/edit 2052 to fix it sooner or later.
How does that work? I’ve never heard of it before?

Like this: [&start=2053] [/start] ?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2063 (isolation #475) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:30 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 2073, drusilla wrote:
thankyou to hectic and morning for moderating.

and thankyou to those who have been kind.
In post 1977, Not_Mafia wrote:for the greater good
drusilla persisted
<3
I’m kind to those who are kind to me. You also took a few posts badly that were not intended that way,
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2064 (isolation #476) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:39 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

[quote="In [url=viewtopic.php?p=12174249#p12174249]post 2075[/url], Loki Dokie"][quote="In [url=viewtopic.php?p=12174242#p12174242]post 2073[/url], drusilla"][b]thankyou to hectic and morning for moderating.[/b]
[quote="In [url=viewtopic.php?p=12172082#p12172082]post 1977[/url], Not_Mafia"]for the greater good[/quote][quote="In [url=viewtopic.php?p=12174082#p12174082]post 2035[/url], Hectic"][table=000000][cell][color=#FFBF00]drusilla persisted[/color][/cell][/table][/quote]<3[/quote]

I’m kind to those who are kind to me. You also took a few posts badly that were not intended that way,[/quote]

You kept saying things that incited me and I reacted badly but since you obviously had to have been aware of that, why did you continue to do that?

If someone persists in repeatedly baiting and provoking me, I don’t handle that very well. I obviously should have just stepped away from the keyboard until I calmed down and just ignored it but the things you said - both you and Isis - really cut me. I was genuinely hurt by it all, still am. :/

I’m not even angry anymore except maybe at Ydrasse for putting me in that horrible position, because none of the bad things that happens would have happened otherwise, so I feel it’s extremely unfair that I was the one put into that awful position and no one will have the compassion to cut me even an ounce of slack for that. I was really enjoying the game up to that point and all I feel right now is just thoroughly gutted. :/
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2065 (isolation #477) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:41 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 2076, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 2075, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 2073, drusilla wrote:
thankyou to hectic and morning for moderating.

In post 1977, Not_Mafia wrote:for the greater good
drusilla persisted
<3
I’m kind to those who are kind to me. You also took a few posts badly that were not intended that way,
You kept saying things that incited me and I reacted badly but since you obviously had to have been aware of that, why did you continue to do that?

If someone persists in repeatedly baiting and provoking me, I don’t handle that very well. I obviously should have just stepped away from the keyboard until I calmed down and just ignored it but the things you said - both you and Isis - really cut me. I was genuinely hurt by it all, still am. :/

I’m not even angry anymore except maybe at Ydrasse for putting me in that horrible position, because none of the bad things that happens would have happened otherwise, so I feel it’s extremely unfair that I was the one put into that awful position and no one will have the compassion to cut me even an ounce of slack for that. I was really enjoying the game up to that point and all I feel right now is just thoroughly gutted. :/
Does MS hate me too now, because it just seems to be my posts which keep getting wrongly formatted?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2066 (isolation #478) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:42 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

Wtf is happening and why do I keep messing up all the formatting? :eek:

*prays this post doesn’t repeat another 12 times*
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2068 (isolation #479) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:01 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 2079, Isis wrote:
In post 2076, Loki Dokie wrote:I’m not even angry anymore except maybe at Ydrasse for putting me in that horrible position
Ydrasse did that to try to win the game. I don't understand why you would be mad at her.
No of course you don’t, you and Drusilla would rather just blame me for something I had 0 control over.
what nobody seems to understand.
The only reason this is even happening is that I didn’t get confirmed - absolutely ALL of it.
Please don’t talk to me until you try to put yourself in my position. You have absolutely no idea what that was like for me. It totally ruined the game for me! It’s beyond unfair the shit I had to endure because of something I had no say in and no one will extend any compassion to me or even cut me an ounce of slack for that. :/
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2069 (isolation #480) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:04 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 2079, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 2079, Isis wrote:
In post 2076, Loki Dokie wrote:I’m not even angry anymore except maybe at Ydrasse for putting me in that horrible position
Ydrasse did that to try to win the game. I don't understand why you would be mad at her.
No of course you don’t, you and Drusilla would rather just blame me for something I had 0 control over.
what nobody seems to understand.
The only reason this is even happening is that I didn’t get confirmed - absolutely ALL of it.
Please don’t talk to me until you try to put yourself in my position. You have absolutely no idea what that was like for me. It totally ruined the game for me! It’s beyond unfair the shit I had to endure because of something I had no say in and no one will extend any compassion to me or even cut me an ounce of slack for that. :/
Everything would have been entirely different for me. Everything was going great for me until that point. No one understands what it was like to have been both unconfirmed and aligned with scum. :(
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2072 (isolation #481) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:12 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 2070, Hectic wrote:I fixed the stuff. I'm glad you all enjoyed it for the most part!

Huge thanks to Morning for comodding with me, she came in clutch on many occasions.
Thanks, I think 12 duplicate posts must be some kind of record.

I really enjoyed the game up until intermission but that’s because scum decided to both align with me and unconfirm me and yes, that unfortunately 100% ruined the rest of the game for me but that’s obviously not on you. My favourite part was D1. I think I still get releases of oxytocin, when I reread my posts from that day.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2073 (isolation #482) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:20 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 2071, Isis wrote:I'm not disagreeing about whether it put you at a disadvantage or was unfun for you. But I don't understand why you would be upset that one of your opponents in a game chose a game move that would put you at a disadvantage. As your opponent, it is her job to do so.
Look, I really don’t want to get into another argument with you. Both you and Drusilla should understand exactly why I’m so upset and please stop with this, because unless what preceded it gets dealt with and both of of you have made it beyond abundantly clear it won’t - this is just further rubbing salt into the wounds.

I’ve made it extremely clear why I’m upset, because I got unfairly blamed for all of it and neither Dru or you has apologized for any of it, so if you both persist in refusing to do right by me, at least please have the decency not to make things worse than they already are.

Do you need me to beg you to stop this? I will if that’s what it takes. Unless/until I get properly apologized to, I can’t take anymore of this. PLEASE!
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2076 (isolation #483) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:34 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 2074, Isis wrote:Alright, I'll drop the point.
I haven’t gotten any sleep because of being unfairly attacked by both of you and I’ve been a nervous wreck ever since. Maybe this would not have taken this kind of a toll on you but it just never happens to me that I super obvtown like this and still get wrongly scumread. You really have no clue, do you how that totally messed with my head and to be wrongly blamed for all of that on top of it is already too much and now - minus any apology from either you or Dru, you seriously expect me to be understanding that scum put me into this position?

Where are yours and Drusilla’s understanding huh? Maybe practice what you preach first and hopefully it will rub off?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2077 (isolation #484) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:37 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 2075, Ydrasse wrote:loki, i don’t really know why you’re mad at me for just... picking and confirming people but okay... i wasn’t trying to ruin the game or anything for anyone i just thought the wifom might be useful for me.

gg everyone, was fun!
I’m mad about being blamed for it, which is exactly my point and still am. I was treated unfairly by both Dru and Isis and neither of them has any compassion or empathy for me whatsoever and yes, I honestly wish you had chosen ANYONE ELSE OTHER THAN ME To TARGET.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2078 (isolation #485) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:40 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 2077, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 2075, Ydrasse wrote:loki, i don’t really know why you’re mad at me for just... picking and confirming people but okay... i wasn’t trying to ruin the game or anything for anyone i just thought the wifom might be useful for me.

gg everyone, was fun!
I’m mad about being blamed for it, which is exactly my point and still am. I was treated unfairly by both Dru and Isis and neither of them has any compassion or empathy for me whatsoever and yes, I honestly wish you had chosen ANYONE ELSE OTHER THAN ME To TARGET.
But you didn’t confirm me. You chose to both align and unconfirm me, which obviously blew up in your face and especially mine. :/
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2086 (isolation #486) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:21 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 2079, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I mean you did win so I don't think it really blew up in your face all that much? You should look on the brighter side of things - it's just a game after all and you will enjoy it much more if you take it less seriously.

This was the other ending I wrote for the game, thanks to Hectic for letting me write the end scenes <3

A love affair so soon doomed to die,
Burns bright like a star in the night sky,
They walked to the table holding hands,
Two glasses of poisoned wine waiting.

He held her tightly, her hair smelled of lavender,
A sadness in her eyes he could not comprehend.
He gave her one last kiss before the end,
Her teardrops glistening in the starlight.

She collapsed into his arms , her knees buckling,
He gently cradled her to the ground, and laid down as well,
As their last breaths passed he brushed her hair from her face,
Leaned in for one last kiss - death's embrace.
I very much dislike being wrongly scumread when all of the available evidence to anyone who isn’t actually blind - that I townslipped numerous times, had very clear townie indicative voting patterns and that my interactions with you were clearly anti-partnery.

And add to that I was obviously deeply pocketed by Ydrasse. I suppose if there’s a silver lining to any of this, that unfortunate pocket didn’t result in my misexecuting anyone. I guess there’s a decent argument can be made for my being extremely glad I was at least spared that.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2087 (isolation #487) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:26 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 2081, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 2050, Loki Dokie wrote:
@Tayl0r, why didn’t you let me hammer I would have. Wtf was up with you asking if she was town than hammering her, did you scumread her cat gif? :lol:

@Ydrasse, you had me totally pocketed. You might actually have survived longer had you confirmed me. I’m really shocked that you would align yourself with an unconfirmed slot. I ironically saved the day by getting wrongly scumread. Unfreaking real. At least I didn’t die in vain. Why did you pick me to align with? That totally ruined the game for me. :(
yeah actually, i got really scummy vibes from the meme. ydrasse had done nothing more than NM today and while i was pretty sure it was NM ydrasse was a real possibility and much more so after that meme
So, you are the brilliant one in the latter half of the game, while Drusilla was in the earlier part, so you deserve massive props for that. Yeah that grin did kind of remind of the cheshire cat in Alice in Wonderland now that I think about it.

@Hectic, why aren’t you calling Tayl0r “brilliant”? She deserves it as much as Dru if not even moreso?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2088 (isolation #488) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:32 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 2082, Tayl0r Swift wrote:was a fun game, gg all.

i think if i were to make a change it would be to do the post restricted phase after some phase without post restrictions
You mean reverse the order of it? I certainly would have had much better reads in that case.

I’d also make the exact time of the 2nd scum recruitment a lot mors clear, because two people missed it.

Sorry I gave you such a hard time earlier but I would definitely consider you to be the town mvp for being the only one to correctly nail scum!Ydrasse.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2089 (isolation #489) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:35 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 172, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 171, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:VOTE: Loki Dokie

ROAAAAAR!

Hiss
My favourite post in the entire game. :lol:
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2092 (isolation #490) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:24 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 2083, Tayl0r Swift wrote:look at that smile in the meme. no way does that come from town with a "yes."

This one otoh, positively screams “aligned with town“.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2096 (isolation #491) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:41 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

Spoiler:
In post 2093, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 2087, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 2081, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 2050, Loki Dokie wrote:

yeah actually, i got really scummy vibes from the meme. ydrasse had done nothing more than NM today and while i was pretty sure it was NM ydrasse was a real possibility and much more so after that meme
So, you are the brilliant one in the latter half of the game, while Drusilla was in the earlier part, so you deserve massive props for that. Yeah that grin did kind of remind of the cheshire cat in Alice in Wonderland now that I think about it.

@Hectic, why aren’t you calling Tayl0r “brilliant”? She deserves it as much as Dru if not even moreso?
i mean fmpov it was pretty easy. doesnt take brilliance to find one town in 3 potential people

But you were the only one who did and maybe Isis? but that’s pretty much it. No one else thought it was Ydrasse and my being aligned with her definitely did compromised my objectivity.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2097 (isolation #492) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:44 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 2094, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I wrote the end scene, lots of people played very well but for poetic structure I could really only pick one. I highlighted Drusilla because she was a primary driving force behind the town win in every phase of the game and she deserves the praise. <3
No Tayl0r does in the last phase because she realized it was Ydrasse, like I just said but yes she definitely deserves profound praise for nailing you in the earlier part of the game.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2098 (isolation #493) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:47 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 2095, Kanna wrote:i loved the ending flavour, pooky! and hectic's game flavour and design!

may you and ydrasse live on happily in your other world!
And Kanna also deserves props for her Pooky/Tayl0r solve D1, despite her completely inexplicable ability to realize that I obviously could not possibly ever be scum.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2099 (isolation #494) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:57 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 2098, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 2095, Kanna wrote:i loved the ending flavour, pooky! and hectic's game flavour and design!

may you and ydrasse live on happily in your other world!
And Kanna also deserves props for her Pooky/Tayl0r solve D1, despite her completely inexplicable ability to realize that I obviously could not possibly ever be scum.
Honestly, no offense intended btw but I really don’t see how anyone reading my entire ISO, voting patterns, Pooky interactions honestly arrives at Loki!scum here.

I clearly didn’t know when the recruitment happened and was very clearly confused about the entire daytalk thing.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2100 (isolation #495) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:05 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 2097, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 2094, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I wrote the end scene, lots of people played very well but for poetic structure I could really only pick one. I highlighted Drusilla because she was a primary driving force behind the town win in every phase of the game and she deserves the praise. <3
No Tayl0r does in the last phase because she realized it was Ydrasse, like I just said but yes she definitely deserves profound praise for nailing you in the earlier part of the game.
However finding you!scum during a post-restrictive phase was incredibly impressive, so on that 100% agree.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”