Micro 981 | Chain of Command 2004 Camry Edition | Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (isolation #0) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:57 pm

Post by iamausername »

VOTE: kookiemonster

do not like the way they floated out the PL suggestion on bugspray while being very careful to explain that they were not actually suggesting such a plan themselves, just wondering if anybody else wanted to.
Elapsam semel occasionem non ipse potest Iuppiter reprehendere
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (isolation #1) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 5:10 am

Post by iamausername »

In post 128, Uncrowned wrote:IAmAUsername's vote is pretty believable, I think. The reasoning is surface level but we are early game. However I don't believe Kookie was pushing for the PL. It seemed more like an attempt at actual discussion even if it was kinda gross.
it wasn't the PL suggestion that i found scummy so much as the post afterwards. it felt way too concerned about the possibility that they were going to come under suspicion for the original post.

anyway, moving on from that now, because the kookie/Datisi fight is looking pretty TvT to me. Uncrowned summed up my thoughts well in i think.
In post 173, Uncrowned wrote: Dostin casing of Datisi/Bugs teaming is a real stretch to the point where it doesn't feel organic in the slightest.
also agreeing with this. i'm vibing a lot with Uncrowned, he's solidly town i think.
actually, it specifically reads to me like dostin knows bugspray is scum and is searching for reasons to tie Datisi to them, which is wild. i kind of doubt it's that easy, but i'm definitely feeling a

VOTE: dostin

right now.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (isolation #2) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 6:38 am

Post by iamausername »

In post 180, kookiemonster wrote:So wait you think dostin is bugspartner and is playing off that knowledge to tie town dat to them? Does this mean you both also scumread bugs?
if i was going to call the scumteam right this second, that would be my best guess, but looking at bugspray as an individual, my read is null and i would not currently be interested in pursuing them without seeing a scumflip from dostin first.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (isolation #3) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:44 am

Post by iamausername »

In post 209, kookiemonster wrote: Buddying my partner isn't going to get you a TR from our slot bc I'm never agreeing to a TR on you. Legit NEVER.

-catchuptimenornor
doubting my townread on the kookiemonster again after this. like, i expect this kind of ridiculous overblown confidence in her reads from town Noraa, but the way she phrased the concept of agreeing reads with her hydra partner here feels like it contains an unconscious acknowledgment that those reads are fake.
In post 220, kookiemonster wrote:What's your experience with WRONG Noraa? Have you seen her do one of these tunnels before?

-mon
this from the other head also gives me bad vibes. one head deathtunnels on Datisi, while the other one says "hey, don't worry about it, it's just Noraa being wrong". gross.

Johnny, do you think Noraa is wrong about Datisi?
In post 254, dostin wrote:
In post 184, bugspray wrote:dostin: in the event of scum!datisi and town!bugspray who do you think the other partner could be?
I think then TGP or Uncrowned or maybe iconeum because right now everyone else looks like town to me.
but this is just picking random names out of a hat. how the fuck do i look town to dostin. i have made three posts and two of them are calling him/bugs as the scumteam.
how does Ari look town, has he even done anything in this game yet?
why is Ico a potential partner for Datisi? why any of this
In post 277, Iconeum wrote:
In post 131, kookiemonster wrote:Ico and Golden. Back me up here.

-callingbackupnoraabear
Ok

I'm not convinced datisi is scum here, even tho i'm leaning more to the scum!tisi side then not tbh
hmm maybe the real reason i'm feeling bad vibes from kookiemonster is that i'm upset Noraa didn't ask me for backup when i was in that game too

i mean i'm not going to give backup, Datisi here feels nothing like scum Datisi from that game and a lot more like the town Datisi i know from PYP

but it would have been nice to be asked
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (isolation #4) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:31 am

Post by iamausername »

In post 350, dostin wrote: I didn't really remember that username was in this game but I do remember liking their first post it sounded like smart thinking.

Ari looks like town because of his joking around before going away for the weekend without doing anything serious. If I did that as mafia I would be way too paranoid that people thought I was scum while I'm gone.
yeah, this sounds like dostin got caught out claiming townreads on players he has no business townreading and is scrambling to make up reasons after the fact. i guess i can see the reasoning on Ari being a thing that someone might think, but his read on me really does not make sense.

my first post was an accusation directed at kookiemonster, who dostin has stated as a townread for... some reason, that he will apparently (when?). if he thought my first post was smart thinking, it obviously wasn't smart enough to influence his reads any. but since that's the only post i've made that isn't calling him scum, it kind of had to be his go to for explaining why he would townread me. i do not buy it.

in other news, i'm reading up and seeing people talking about TGP and realising i had completely forgotten he was even in this game. concerning.

after isoing him, i'm getting definite vibes of scum feeling out which way the wind is blowing and acting accordingly. doesn't feel like there's any kind of convinction behind his words, you know? and also he has strong partner equity if dostin flips scum.
that said, i did incorrectly read him as scum in random facts, and i don't remember why, so i'm gonna go back and take a look at that game to see what my reasoning was there. could be that he just has that kind of scummy aura in general.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (isolation #5) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:39 am

Post by iamausername »

In post 396, iamausername wrote: that said, i did incorrectly read [TGP] as scum in random facts, and i don't remember why, so i'm gonna go back and take a look at that game to see what my reasoning was there. could be that he just has that kind of scummy aura in general.
trip report: my reasons for finding him scummy in that game were pretty different from my reasons here, but also, even knowing for a fact that they are wrong, those reasons kind of feel stronger than what i've got here? this did not help me make up my mind on whether TGP is actual scum this time or just has resting scumface. i probably need to read an actual scum game from him, ugggh, meta is so much effort
In post 435, Uncrowned wrote:Also, TGP/Dostin have less partner equity than I thought they did upon rereading.
very interested to know what led you to this conclusion.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (isolation #6) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:41 am

Post by iamausername »

In post 157, dostin wrote:For my kookiemonster town read I will elaborate on later.
dostin, did you ever do this?
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (isolation #7) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:30 am

Post by iamausername »

prior to the claim happening, i probably would have said that PRs are NAI in this setup and we should just execute scummy people without taking claims into consideration

and i guess i'd still say that. i'm just a lot less sure that dostin is actually a scummy person now. in general, frustration from someone being run up is NAI, because both alignments would feel frustrated by that, but dostin seems genuinely frustrated
specifically about having to out his role
, and i feel like that's a lot less NAI.

VOTE: kookiemonster

think this is the place to go from here. feels like they've been sitting back while dostin draws all the attention, and i think town!Noraa would absolutely not have backed down on Datisi here.

bugspray feels like the easy choice. i'm not into it.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (isolation #8) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:11 am

Post by iamausername »

In post 591, Uncrowned wrote:What do you make of them putting Dostin to E-1 real fast earlier in the game? If your read on Dostin has changed now?
yeah, i feel like i ought to find it scummy, given that you'd expect scum would be somewhere on the dostin wagon if he's town, and i have townreads on you and Datisi, but i just kind of... don't?

hmm. could the dostin wagon be entirely town-driven and on town? i think it's possible if scum were getting by without much attention. if there's enough townies willing to vote for a town player, scum would probably prefer to stay out of it and let them get on with it, and there hasn't really been a strong push against the dostin wagon.

{TGP, Ari, Ico} all fit the profile pretty well. i'd still rather do kookiemonster today, because this is all a bit too hypothetical when we have no flips, but i would not be at all surprised to find scum in that group.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #784 (isolation #9) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:09 am

Post by iamausername »

i'm feeling a bit of the old too scummy to be scum on TGP's hammer right now. it was terrible, but like... bugspray had given intent, deadline was closing in and every alternative wagon had pretty much collapsed, does scum really draw attention to themself by dropping a hammer in that situation?

i guess the dostin wagon fell apart after his claim, so maybe they could have been worried about the same thing happening again? but then, i'm pretty sure bugspray would have been next in the firing line, so... yeah.

VOTE: Iconeum

this feels more like the scum on the kookie wagon to me. the progression of his read on kookie seems unconvincing, he seemed annoyed about the dostin wagon falling apart after the claim and in general, i just haven't felt any sense that he is remotely trying to solve this game.

also, in isoing to see if my memory of his read progression matched up to reality, caught my attention; kind of feels like he knows Noraa is town here.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (isolation #10) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:20 am

Post by iamausername »

In post 785, Datisi wrote:
@user
, what's your read on me atm?
i'd say... somewhat concerned, but feeling better because you asked this question.

i guess this is where i'm supposed to ask the reciprocal question, but i'd rather know what's your read on Uncrowned?
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #815 (isolation #11) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:01 am

Post by iamausername »

Iconeum wrote:
In post 784, iamausername wrote:i just haven't felt any sense that he is remotely trying to solve this game.
wanna do an ISO comparison and find out who did more solving between the 2 of us on D1?
are you going to come out and call me scum or are you just throwing shade for no reason here?

i can't fathom how you can both freely admit that you weren't particularly engaged yesterday and make posts like this.
In post 804, Datisi wrote: that tgp case on me is garbage, though i can't tell if it's townie or scummy garbage right now.
yeah, it's very clearly built by starting with the assumption that Datisi is scum and looking for ways to prove it, as opposed to any good faith attempt to sort, but it's not like that kind of thing never comes from confbiased town.

Ico responding to it with is worse, i think. feels like he saw a long post that supported his vote and just declared it good without actually reading it.
In post 805, Datisi wrote: ~ ok, here's the thing. my thinking was.
"if kookie is scum, she's scum with either bugs or tgp, nobody else makes sense as a kookie partner."
"oh look bugs just started towntelling."
"oh look tgp just lolhammered kookie out of nowhere."
"both possible partners just did some very anti-partnery shit. well that makes kookie +++town."
yeah, see, it's this kind of thing that makes me think Datisi is town. i definitely had kookie/TGP as the most likely pair towards the end of the day yesterday and had pretty similar thoughts after the hammer.

this game could really use some input from Ari and dostin right now.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #877 (isolation #12) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:21 pm

Post by iamausername »

In post 848, Aristophanes wrote: Icon could go either way and Imma have to read that better to give a proper answer here.
In post 861, Aristophanes wrote: Ico is on the scummier side of things
In post 861, Aristophanes wrote:I'd rather not force reads to placate you.
and yet. did you read Ico more in between these two posts?

yeah, i'm feeling Ico/Ari as the solve. the way Ico took potshots at Ari's lurking at the end of the day yesterday and then didn't really follow up on it today feels a whole lot like scum taking an opportunity to distance from his partner when there was no real chance of it actually leading to anything.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #889 (isolation #13) » Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:07 am

Post by iamausername »

In post 887, TheGoldenParadox wrote:bussing... ico? you think my interactions with ico are scumpartnery? lmao
this seems... unearned. like, what exactly in your interactions with Ico makes the prospect of the two of you as partners laughable?
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #890 (isolation #14) » Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:14 am

Post by iamausername »

In post 287, Iconeum wrote:
In post 285, TheGoldenParadox wrote:ico what do you think about bugs
bugs is... doing a wtf play

i read their posts wrt to datisi and dosin, and thought i was vibing with them and then they put a dostin vote and i was... confused

would not mind if we flipped there
this post is literally the entirety of Ico/TGP interactions from d1
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #983 (isolation #15) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 7:00 am

Post by iamausername »

alright, i have no counterclaims to offer. just a vanilla ensign.

so, we don't know if dostin was targeted directly or if he was killed in the line of duty, as it were, but i guess it doesn't make a difference? if Uncrowned is town, then dostin might have died protecting him, or he might not, but either way, it would confirm nothing beyond Uncrowned being town. if Uncrowned is scum, then we can't say anything for sure about dostin's action last night.
In post 960, Datisi wrote: you're scum, who can win via the secondary wincon by killing all the officers. there's a claimed bodyguard officer. you *know* he will not be protected. it won't even look bad on you if he dies because you weren't ordered to protect him. and you shoot at a claimed vanilla ensign?

like, did scum think he was still a viable execution then?
so, i'm thinking about this question, and then i'm thinking about this one:
In post 938, Uncrowned wrote:
In post 486, GeorgeBailey wrote:dostin(4) ~ iamausername(7), bugspray(69), Uncrowned(74), Datisi(97)
This is the only vote count that's *really* catching my eye at the moment.

What are the chances that this whole wagon was town-driven, do you think?
and yeah, i think scum probably did think dostin was a viable execution after D1. i still don't know why they went for bugspray of all people, but this makes a lot of sense for why dostin didn't die at least.

idk, i will do due diligence and reread to see if there's anything we might have missed, but especially after the claims, i really think this is exactly as straightforward as it seems to be. i can't see any possible way that Uncrowned claims like this as scum. and then, wasn't Datisi the one who first brought up the idea that bugspray kill implies scum in the officers? why would he do that if it implicates him?
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1006 (isolation #16) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:57 am

Post by iamausername »

Datisi wrote: is tgp/username possible?
Uncrowned wrote: i think tgp/user is possible
Aristophanes right now: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6PxRwgjzZw
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1007 (isolation #17) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:32 am

Post by iamausername »

my personal extreme paranoia read is Datisi/Ari at this point, for the record.

still got them 'too scummy to be scum' feelings somewhere in there on TGP. no such feelings on Ari. i do not believe for a second that he wasn't fully aware that he was hammering Ico. way too convenient.

and like, i don't really think i've been wrong about Datisi this whole time, but... he has been on pretty much every major town wagon. which is to say, he has voted for all the same people i did. which is why i completely believe in that coming from town. but
what if
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1018 (isolation #18) » Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:22 am

Post by iamausername »

In post 1017, Datisi wrote: also i'm around for a bit if someone wants to do the "look we're posting at the same time without quickhammering" thing
they'll never see it coming
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1020 (isolation #19) » Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:26 am

Post by iamausername »

born ready