micro 1049: taking it bit by bit (endgame)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Wed Mar 30, 2022 10:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

hi i rolled the one role that i absolutely abhor and i cant even holster it so im just going to claim that im a night 1 vig outright because fuck yall im not using it.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5 (isolation #1) » Wed Mar 30, 2022 11:00 am

Post by DkKoba »

i may use it on any foolish enough to push me to "prove it"

so hf with that.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6 (isolation #2) » Wed Mar 30, 2022 11:01 am

Post by DkKoba »

also most people design vigs with the intent that they will shoot so perhaps it might even end up being protown to holster ROFL
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7 (isolation #3) » Wed Mar 30, 2022 11:01 am

Post by DkKoba »

anyways

VOTE: Mistyx

im sorry you randed scum.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8 (isolation #4) » Wed Mar 30, 2022 11:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4, DkKoba wrote:hi i rolled the one role that i absolutely abhor and i cant even holster it so im just going to claim that im a night 1 vig outright because fuck yall im not using it.
cant holster in the sense that i cant save it for night 2 which is the minimum night i believe all vigs should be shooting *
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11 (isolation #5) » Wed Mar 30, 2022 11:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

worst town

it has nothing to do with the content of his post

just the aura of it .

i can feel it
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13 (isolation #6) » Wed Mar 30, 2022 11:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

my 2nd vibe is that bugspray is the other mafia
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #26 (isolation #7) » Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im probably going to deathtunnel misty ngl
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #28 (isolation #8) » Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I have a vote too
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #29 (isolation #9) » Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I stand by not using vig n1 ever
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #33 (isolation #10) » Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

going potentially straight to limlo is cringe
So no.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #34 (isolation #11) » Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

all town vigs should holster if there actually are several because theres prob a town lightning rod so we all set on that
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #41 (isolation #12) » Wed Mar 30, 2022 3:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

where is datisi
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #43 (isolation #13) » Wed Mar 30, 2022 3:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 42, Logic and Literature wrote:He is sound asleep because he's had a long day.

-A
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #50 (isolation #14) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 12:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

Unvote.

Do not let this wagon go through right now.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #51 (isolation #15) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 12:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 47, RCEnigma wrote:I'm game VOTE: Rcenigma

No solid reason. Felt good about every slot that speculated on setup. Already explained koba, counter vig claims are natural, lightning rod is a natural claim. Flea just kind of came in as the odd fairy out.

Also I don't read TW till he's town.
Stop gamethrowing. Its 5 to eliminate
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #52 (isolation #16) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 12:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 45, Logic and Literature wrote:VOTE: rcenigma

i swear this is unrelated to the fact duck also voted him, though i will not complain if our reasons are the same

also i just woke up, hi koba what is the up

-D
VOTE: logic and literature
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #55 (isolation #17) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 12:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

i didnt roll scum against you this time :p
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #59 (isolation #18) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 1:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 58, Logic and Literature wrote:UNVOTE:

koba, i'm giving you one post to explain why you were asking for me and why you are voting me now

-D
You know why :mrgreen:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #60 (isolation #19) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 1:31 am

Post by DkKoba »

I cross referenced some things and I'm probably voting here the rest of the day :)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #63 (isolation #20) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 1:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 61, Logic and Literature wrote:VOTE: dkkoba

well that's utter bullshit then, cheers

-D
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #64 (isolation #21) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 2:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

the cross reference was to your opening posts meta :p btw (:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #68 (isolation #22) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 2:46 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 25, Mistyx wrote:
In post 24, the worst wrote:mistyx's response is so odd i can't work out if it's scummy or not
oh i'm just getting warmed up
Datisi, why should i townread your opening, when i have been easily able to in the past?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #69 (isolation #23) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 2:46 am

Post by DkKoba »

Didn't mean to quote that :P
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #71 (isolation #24) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 2:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

scum datisi openings: fumbling, weak, anxious
Town datisi openings: memey, confident (to a certain degree), comfortable
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #73 (isolation #25) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 3:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

the absence of a towntell is damning enough, im glad u admit it wasnt present
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #76 (isolation #26) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 3:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 74, RCEnigma wrote:VOTE: Kennyk
They're towm
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #77 (isolation #27) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 3:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 75, Logic and Literature wrote:"datisi didn't towntell in the very first post of the game so he's scum" is lol

-D
yes
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #86 (isolation #28) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 4:54 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 84, Logic and Literature wrote:
In post 77, DkKoba wrote:
In post 75, Logic and Literature wrote:"datisi didn't towntell in the very first post of the game so he's scum" is lol

-D
yes
this is a bad take and you should feel bad for saying it

I hope you are doing this for reasons that are not actually serious

-A
Nope. Read is srs and your hole is deep
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #87 (isolation #29) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 4:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

If datisi really is town ill be able to find him, trying to fight back against my read rn wont change it
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #92 (isolation #30) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

Rce is easy limbait in my experience btw so im not interested there ever unless theres good reasoning and not just "weird posts" (:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #93 (isolation #31) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:20 am

Post by DkKoba »

also tentatively think mistyx + datisi/ari is the solve still atm
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #94 (isolation #32) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:20 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 89, Logic and Literature wrote:I think I've given you adequate time to back off if you are town doing this for some kind of ??? reaction test so if you want to continue down this path I will take it as a scum claim from you

-A
this is so fake ROFL
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #95 (isolation #33) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

you have 0 interest in figuring out my alignment, the only concern is with making me back off, and if that fails, intense discredit.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #96 (isolation #34) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

people went against me townreading rcenigma in Squid Game theme game when i townread them early so im gonna just stick to my gut that says theyre town rn and fight everyone who disagrees bc most ppl cant read them :3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #98 (isolation #35) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:28 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 50, DkKoba wrote:Unvote.

Do not let this wagon go through right now.
sounds surface level and boring :3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #99 (isolation #36) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:29 am

Post by DkKoba »

Also ~ i am able to read you decently too ari and i dont townread you either.

Spew more thought processes , less surface level omgus statements and we can talk :3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #101 (isolation #37) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 68, DkKoba wrote:
In post 25, Mistyx wrote:
In post 24, the worst wrote:mistyx's response is so odd i can't work out if it's scummy or not
oh i'm just getting warmed up
Datisi, why should i townread your opening, when i have been easily able to in the past?
In post 87, DkKoba wrote:If datisi really is town ill be able to find him, trying to fight back against my read rn wont change it
In post 99, DkKoba wrote:Also ~ i am able to read you decently too ari and i dont townread you either.

Spew more thought processes , less surface level omgus statements and we can talk :3
Idk fam do u think i am that stubborn
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #102 (isolation #38) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

I want datisi to talk, less ari :)

Unless you want to share what thoughts datisi has shared with you since pregame bc theres some things I'm looking for here from town datisi to have done which is absent
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #103 (isolation #39) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:41 am

Post by DkKoba »

enchant/rce/worst/kenny are all town to me rn :3

bugspray has not been readable to me yet - actually id like datisi to push himself to read them here. (:

flea i have yet to read properly until d2 so just binned as null rn lol. I did correctly read them as non town last time we played tho

Which leaves misty and datisi/ari who i feel i have active reasons to scumread rn.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #105 (isolation #40) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

i dont care abt that angle.
Try something else.

I am town. I read you as scum.

Go from there.

Its easy to say that as scum as a response and refuse to think critically about it.

I frankly care more about your view on other slots and perhaps who you think might be my partner if you really think its that certain there.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #107 (isolation #41) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

Ok well i respect you as a player but im not seeing you as town and you aren't looking to help me find you as town
Do you think any of my townreads are wrong? Could it be flea? Lets talk.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #109 (isolation #42) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

The sentence about my townreads and about flea were 2 separate thoughts ari, dont be obtuse.
Flea is null, if i were to get you as green theyd be my first suspect
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #110 (isolation #43) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

(As in suspect for 2nd scum with misty)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #111 (isolation #44) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

I'm just continually getting the vibe you dont want to think about the game critically based on your interactions with me

When mathblade was tunneling you in Mini Normal Bunnies, you didnt react like this
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #115 (isolation #45) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

I didnt let IV breathe until house threw himself in front of him js :)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #119 (isolation #46) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 118, Logic and Literature wrote:
In post 115, DkKoba wrote:I didnt let IV breathe until house threw himself in front of him js :)
Do you have a point with this?

-A
You argued i wouldnt immediately shitpush from the start when objectively not just fmpov thats false from meta
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #127 (isolation #47) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 6:11 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 122, Logic and Literature wrote:also IV was actually mafia in that game so that just weakens the case for wrong!town you.

-A
Why?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #129 (isolation #48) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 6:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 126, Logic and Literature wrote:You also have a history of using aggression to fuck with the reads of people who you think are good at playing town so this fits your scum MO to a T.

-A
Datisi?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #130 (isolation #49) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 6:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

I mean if you wanna be obstinate about it we can flip mistyx first then datisi fearkills me and u die next
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #133 (isolation #50) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 6:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

But why am i scum?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #135 (isolation #51) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 6:29 am

Post by DkKoba »

I want you to help me -why should i find you as town? Pretend i am a revealed IC now.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #141 (isolation #52) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 6:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 136, Logic and Literature wrote:you're the one claiming you can read datisi off one post

why are you asking me for help?

-A
Because frankly i want to prove your omgus is just scum flailing
But also for the low chance I can find town!you
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #144 (isolation #53) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 6:41 am

Post by DkKoba »

Like ari it feels more like youre making excuses *not* to engage in good faith when i am asking you to towncase yourself. My playstyle revolves around analyzing thought orocess - i want yours open because i tonally scumread datisi
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #149 (isolation #54) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 6:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 147, Logic and Literature wrote:
In post 144, DkKoba wrote:Like ari it feels more like youre making excuses *not* to engage in good faith when i am asking you to towncase yourself. My playstyle revolves around analyzing thought orocess - i want yours open because i tonally scumread datisi
I think you are good enough of a player to recognize that a self!towncase is stupid and pointless because scum can make one just as easily as town can unless there are extreme meta differences that are actually alignment indicative - but pointing those out yourself would be a violation of site rules and result in a ban/modkill.

You are clearly not engaging in good faith.

-A
No i think self towncases are intensely useful
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #150 (isolation #55) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 6:54 am

Post by DkKoba »

And i admitted im not asking out of good faith. I just need to prove my case to the other townies :3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #154 (isolation #56) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 7:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 125, schadd_ wrote:
just trying to make sense of it all and put some plans into action

vote count 1.1 !

RCEnigma (2):
the worst, Mistyx
Logic and Literature (1):
DkKoba
DkKoba (1):
Logic and Literature
Kennyk (1):
RCEnigma

not voting (4):
Kennyk, Flea the Magician, bugspray, Enchant

with 9 alive, it takes 5 to let someone rot. day 1 ends in (expired on 2022-04-11 18:00:19)

modorator notes
  • quunk
VOTE: mistyx
Ok ill let ari have some air and tunnel their partner
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #159 (isolation #57) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 7:24 am

Post by DkKoba »

Kenny/rce ur my top townreads rn
No fighting eachother ok
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #160 (isolation #58) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 7:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

Misty has not commented at all on me vs dat/ari btw
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #162 (isolation #59) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 7:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

The way kenny reached that conclusion was towny regardless of if it objectively is wrong
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #167 (isolation #60) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 7:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

I dont have paranoia about kenny bc i scummed against town kenny b4
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #168 (isolation #61) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 7:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

And i stand by that i will holster
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #169 (isolation #62) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 166, Mistyx wrote:
In post 164, Logic and Literature wrote:
In post 130, DkKoba wrote:I mean if you wanna be obstinate about it we can flip mistyx first then datisi fearkills me and u die next
this actually doesn't make sense from vig!koba

because if you're vig, shouldnt this sentence say "we kill mistyx your scumbuddy and i shoot you at night GG game over?"

why is there even a continuation to day 2?
town
What are your scumreads?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #174 (isolation #63) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:12 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 171, Logic and Literature wrote:
In post 168, DkKoba wrote:And i stand by that i will holster
there's 0% chance town!koba holsters if they think we're scum here
Based on?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #175 (isolation #64) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

I literally was mad at SS in mini normal bunnies for shooting
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #178 (isolation #65) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 176, Logic and Literature wrote:
In post 173, Logic and Literature wrote:it is infinitely better for town!vig you to shoot us, become conftown cuz there's no chance of scum vig in a closed micro, then to push us, holster and then get yeeted the next day because we flip town.

so wtf are you even talking about with holstering

-A
What you perceive to be optimal is not what i perceive to be optimal
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #180 (isolation #66) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

I dont care abt mech arguments. Next.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #185 (isolation #67) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

yes and i will simply quote one of the many times i said i think vig is the worst role in the game. Projecting onto me wont work;)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #192 (isolation #68) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

i dont think this conversation is useful and my point has been made clear and is provable so i am refusing to engage it further.

At worst you can say that my claim is NAI because i can be scum mimicing my townplay.

I will say that when i DID fakeclaim vig i was excited to "shoot" both times.

I think 2L is trying to intentionally antispew bc my BoP is correct because any attempt to move them into more productive conversation is met with resistance and theatrics like this.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #197 (isolation #69) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

just because you have an explaination for why itd be beneficisl for me to do somethjng as scum it means nothing if there is a more reasonable town explaination.
Personally - when im scum i try to ignore this philosophy as it is the biggest way to remove my mislims.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #198 (isolation #70) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 195, Logic and Literature wrote:
In post 192, DkKoba wrote:I think 2L is trying to intentionally antispew bc my BoP is correct because any attempt to move them into more productive conversation is met with resistance and theatrics like this.
you're the one who decided to shit tunnel immediately in bad faith so accusing me of antispewing is a pretty bad read
Well you are busy proving my point of not making reads elsewhere so cheers
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #201 (isolation #71) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 193, Logic and Literature wrote:
In post 192, DkKoba wrote:At worst you can say that my claim is NAI because i can be scum mimicing my townplay.
no you slipped when you forgot you could just vig me at night instead of this shit push you are doing
XD
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #202 (isolation #72) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 200, Logic and Literature wrote:
In post 198, DkKoba wrote:
In post 195, Logic and Literature wrote:
In post 192, DkKoba wrote:I think 2L is trying to intentionally antispew bc my BoP is correct because any attempt to move them into more productive conversation is met with resistance and theatrics like this.
you're the one who decided to shit tunnel immediately in bad faith so accusing me of antispewing is a pretty bad read
Well you are busy proving my point of not making reads elsewhere so cheers
this is likely your intention to make it hard for me to interact with others and form reads by continuously spamming bad faith questions at me.
You yourself are creating this very scenario by refusing to disengage. The wonderful thing about forum mafia is i can pull up all the receipts of me attempting to get you to look outside of me and all thats happened is datisi weakly shading kenny
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #203 (isolation #73) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 199, Logic and Literature wrote:
In post 194, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 189, Logic and Literature wrote:how does it make more sense for koba to not shoot me and instead push me to be eliminated?

it's literally the same result if koba succeeds
either way
- I die and flip town.

except if Koba vigs me they get to be conftown because scum vig is unlikely but if Koba shitpushes me dead they get BoPed the next day.
Well then you (as town) die to koba vig (town) plus the night kill (town) and the elim could hit (town).

Now I'm not so good with numbers but all that equals bad time to me.

Or DK can holster and we play Mafia.
let's say we mislim someone today

we go into night 8p - 2scum with Town!koba and Town!LL

Scenario 1: Koba holsters, scum shoot outside me/Koba because scum want koba to continue tunneling me

we wake up at 7p, Koba hardshoves me dead - I flip town - we wake up tomm at 5P, Koba is a easy misyeet for game over.

Scenario 2: Koba shoots me at Night

we wake up at 6P, Koba's basically conftown because confed Vig and can control thread and try to solve for last 2 scum.

Scenario 2 is
much better
for town than Scenario 1.

Trying to hand wave it is just absolutely nonsensical

-A
Is misty town?
Whos scum thats not me to you?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #205 (isolation #74) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:46 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 183, Logic and Literature wrote:
In post 175, DkKoba wrote:I literally was mad at SS in mini normal bunnies for shooting
would you be mad at SS in mini normal bunnies if he shot a mafia player?
Yes because it accelerates the game in a way that does not help town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #207 (isolation #75) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

but is misty town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #208 (isolation #76) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

i ignore AtE btw, i only care about the quality of your dayplay
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #210 (isolation #77) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

hi flea, whats your view of the game rn?
Im a bit nervous because you took this "soft buddy" approach to me in the astral plane game and you ended up flipping scum, but my gut does feel you are town.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #212 (isolation #78) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

why isnt datisi posting?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #213 (isolation #79) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

And which townreads of mine do you disagree with?
I townread rce, kenny, enchant, worst, and bugspray(ordered from confident->least confident), have mixed feelings on flea, and think you and misty are below the bar of towniness i have set and ergo scum.

I'm asking you where you think im wrong, even in a scum!me world there has to still be another scum, no?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #214 (isolation #80) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

also do know that i know that at least 4 other players here know im well >rand town here and are extremely unlikely to vote me today. What is your other choice of elim if you cant have me?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #216 (isolation #81) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:11 am

Post by DkKoba »

I probably would be very willing to reeval if im alive alongside the target of my tunnel

I have made many such reevals when wrong - thus why i would see what mafia do first instead of blasting.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #219 (isolation #82) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

Ok which ones are ass pulled?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #221 (isolation #83) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:54 am

Post by DkKoba »

see after posting like twice I feel more inclined to townread your slot datisi, tell ari her angry posts do nothing for me :p
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #224 (isolation #84) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

Remember when pooky and i tunneled norwee for like 20 pages then decided he was town lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #225 (isolation #85) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:01 am

Post by DkKoba »

good times
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #229 (isolation #86) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:29 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 225, DkKoba wrote:good times
In post 228, the worst wrote:this will be a long game
Good thing im a masochist
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #231 (isolation #87) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

?? Wtf are u on about worst
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #234 (isolation #88) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

sorry for being invested into the game my b homie
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #251 (isolation #89) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 250, the worst wrote:there's absolutely nothing suggesting there cant be more than one n1 vig in this setup. why would you expect mistyx to go at koba?
In post 249, kennyk wrote:I am quite confident, that Koba is town. The reason is not the "discussion" with LaL. It is the early N1 vig claim.

We have a counter claim by Mistyx. But nobody seems to care about that fact too much. No one went "one of them did a fake claim". But why? Is it because of those mysterious comments about this game title being ironic or this game going to be mayhem? I would certainly think so. Maybe some might think that fake claiming N1 vig as scum so early is would be too good to much of a coincidence to be true.

The same might work for mistyx with her counter claim. But why didn't she go after Koba more?

Are there any thoughts about this?
????
I mean i still think you're town but like this is the wrong way to approach claims..lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #252 (isolation #90) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 250, the worst wrote:there's absolutely nothing suggesting there cant be more than one n1 vig in this setup. why would you expect mistyx to go at koba?
In post 248, kennyk wrote:
In post 167, DkKoba wrote:I dont have paranoia about kenny bc i scummed against town kenny b4
You are telling us, that you are not paranoid of me, because we once played game where you were scum and I was town? This is a new game. Who tells you it isn't the other way round this time?
It means i am able to understand you as a player and how you think enough to make an educated guess how you act in your town games. I actually just completed a game recently that yeezys was in with me where i used our newbie game to find them as town there.
I heavily use meta here and its why i strongly believe datisi to be mafia here.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #253 (isolation #91) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 244, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 241, the worst wrote:cool. what prompted you to say flea's post stood out then? what do you think of the way L&L spoted the same thing?

dont try and outguess me I'm magic
I'm not playing guess which meta level I'm on. I don't think we spotted the same thing, just reached the same conclusion that flea didn't fit in with the rest of the opening posts.

Was probably +town for LaL on a gut call but flea is a lhf push early from my experience.

Also not really pressed to sort dk/LaL as a 1 and 1 trade since I'm not sure if I find LaL actually scummy or just think snap pushing DK as scum for scumreading them is silly. Just an aside to say I'm giving the benefit of the doubt at this immediate moment.
If flea were modconfirmed town to you - how does that make you see LaL?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #254 (isolation #92) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

This isn't helpful to solving, please stop feeding into mech speculation
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #256 (isolation #93) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

Why do you townread datisi?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #262 (isolation #94) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 8:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

bugspray leans town rn still based on their 2nd post
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #264 (isolation #95) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 10:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

they definitely aren't elimination worthy to me.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #266 (isolation #96) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 10:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

our last game I had a gamewinning PoE by the end of day 1, why would you think its +EV to ever kill me d1?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #267 (isolation #97) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 10:27 am

Post by DkKoba »

like you're using me as an excuse cosntantly to avoid scumhunting and its just going to be more blatant as time goes on :P

fake rage is fake <3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #269 (isolation #98) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 10:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

you are overreacting to a push.

i do not believe that you as town genuinely reacts this way to a d1 push

i do believe it is plausible for a player who knows I have heavy BoP on datisi that can catch them within his first 10 posts to feel they need to AtE and hyperfocus on me to avoid spew in a situation like this however.

Like really, the reason I have you still at the bottom of my reads is because a) you still haven't towntold and b) your hyperfocus/AtE is consistent with a scum who feels they need to appear towny to avoid being seen as scum rather than a townie who wants to solve the game.

Like this is all performative to me, and I easily catch people being performative because that is exactly the type of strategy I employ as scum to get easy townreads.

I mean yes it works, it clearly has some people here just not wanting to read you, but I will have convinced them by the end of day here and I'm just gauging my more nullish townreads before I hop in headfirst.

Like really, if you are town here, you need to disengage. Effectively communicate. And be able to talk to me with the assumption I could be wrong rather than do this whole song and dance. Or at the very least - solve the alignments of other players that are not myself.

I really don't care what you try to throw at me - I will disassemble it with a simple statement. So really, for my own sanity at least, if you are scum and trying to fool people, the smoke and mirrors approach isn't working, you need to get your hands dirty and actually interact with other people. Which risks spew. Which may backfire. But really, at this point all you are doing is guaranteeing I will push for your elimination with impunity and that is often a death sentence for any mafia in a playerlist with me as town.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #270 (isolation #99) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 10:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

In these situations I always aim to look like the more reasonable one and win over people that way - and the goal is to force you to my level to bend to what I want to see from you rather than allow you to smoke up the thread with AtE.

Incredibly, Datisi managed to slightly soften my read.

I'd like a reads list from you, Ari, and frankly, ego is not an excuse not to post one.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #274 (isolation #100) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 10:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 272, Logic and Literature wrote:
In post 269, DkKoba wrote:Like really, if you are town here, you need to disengage.
I have been trying to ignore and disengage from you

You keep harassing me.

-A
can you quote said harassment?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #275 (isolation #101) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 10:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 271, Logic and Literature wrote:
In post 269, DkKoba wrote:Like really, if you are town here, you need to disengage. Effectively communicate. And be able to talk to me with the assumption I could be wrong rather than do this whole song and dance.
this is very fucking rich coming from you after you completely ignored my attempts to reach out to you and have you explain your reads

-D
you never followed up when i intentionally ignored the post, I was pushing you to see if you really cared about it :)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #279 (isolation #102) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 10:46 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 276, Logic and Literature wrote:I will explain my mindset very clearly for you.

I was very happy to roll town with Datisi.

I wanted to solve this game with him.

Instead I've had to deal with an incredibly stupid shitpush from one of the most egotistic self-centered people on this entire website.

I will make this very clear to you. I do not care if you yeet us today. I do not care which side wins this game. I do not care about the fact that you exist.

It will be a mercy to not have to deal with you anymore.

-A
the shitpusher has repeatedly asked you to approach them in a way that is not emotionally charged and you repeatedly keep putting on a show of emotions, so put yourself in my position, what should I think?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #280 (isolation #103) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 10:46 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 277, the worst wrote:if i come back to another page of bad koba/l+l scum theatre instead of solving, I'll cry
you just voted bugspray, why would it be scum theatre to you?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #283 (isolation #104) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 10:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

Datisi, I am moreso scumreading Ari now than you - you entrance gave me pings, ari's follow up made me lock in the read.

And i'll be brutally honest, because you keep trying to push the point:

Spoiler: for datisi
i dont think you're town here, but for future reference when you are -> I really am not scared of you as scum. I think you have 0 influence as town and you don't generally pose a threat to me no matter how much you scumread me and just like in conspiracy I was able to easily talk you out of it. I do not find you a threatening player to scum!me in the sense of reads but moreso in your ability to get town to work together/bounce ideas off of. That is all.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #285 (isolation #105) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 10:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

i think

in a town!L+L world, The worst's interactions here are extremely bad for him - although I have played against scum worst and did end up catching a scumtell off him, and that feels different here, although that was nearly 2 years ago.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #289 (isolation #106) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 10:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

also, I actually FOS misty a lot more than your slot, Datisi, and by extension, I do not think Misty has spewed your slot as town at all ergo there is a distinct possibility of you 2 being a team, as Misty has said somethings that plausibly can be S/S interactions.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #295 (isolation #107) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 11:00 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 287, Logic and Literature wrote:
In post 283, DkKoba wrote:Datisi, I am moreso scumreading Ari now than you - you entrance gave me pings, ari's follow up made me lock in the read.

And i'll be brutally honest, because you keep trying to push the point:

Spoiler: for datisi
i dont think you're town here, but for future reference when you are -> I really am not scared of you as scum. I think you have 0 influence as town and you don't generally pose a threat to me no matter how much you scumread me and just like in conspiracy I was able to easily talk you out of it. I do not find you a threatening player to scum!me in the sense of reads but moreso in your ability to get town to work together/bounce ideas off of. That is all.

If you were 15% as good as you think you are you would be the best mafia player in the world

-A
Ari... I saw through a shitty mason gambit and still FOSed IV when no one else would in our mutual game, ended up hard parked on a scum d1 regardless of having 1 scum not allowed to be limmed, and misread 1 townie in lieu of bias towards the actual 3rd scum who was excluded from my towncore and PoEd regardless.
I have a track record of good reads, primarily townreads.

What you're doing is worse than noobplay in terms of communication skills with your fellow townies - you are refusing to be open and trying to put on this show of emotions like I mentioned earlier and I want you to stop it so we can have a mature conversation about the game rather than you just trying to sling anger filled statements my way constantly.

I mean if you are scum like really, feel free to continue this strategy because everyone else who reads your ISO will blatantly see how you are just constantly refusing to play the game.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #297 (isolation #108) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 11:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 294, Logic and Literature wrote:
In post 289, DkKoba wrote:I actually FOS misty
the only way this post has any value to me is if you actually bother to explain this

otherwise it's just empty words

-D
I have explained it.

But also, read the ISO first, tell me what *you* think, and I will tell you my own thoughts on it. I have myself already pointed out a major scumtell wrt the slot.

1 thing is, they are not genuinely solving the game and are just existing to me, but still attempting to appear like they are solving.

Frankly, I am unsure why no one has really noticed them doing this at all but hey.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #300 (isolation #109) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 11:04 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 296, the worst wrote:noted, tomorrow is fine. I could go for Kenny tbh.
kenny is town.

their thought processes, while wildly (objectively) bad in terms of mafia theory -> line up with a thought process a townie would bring to the table regarding seeing what has unfolded here.

What makes you think they are informed?

Like seriously - people who say things you disagree with are not scum lol.

Can you outline why you think they are scum?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #303 (isolation #110) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 11:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

maybe you should try reading her iso or something idk man
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #304 (isolation #111) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 11:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 301, Logic and Literature wrote:yep, off to bed for me, maybe i'll find the patience for this game tomorrow

the fact that duck is being reasonable is making me instinctively wanna townread him even though i know that is a very VERY dangerous game

-D
"reasonable"

quote these posts that are reasonable to you.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #306 (isolation #112) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 11:11 am

Post by DkKoba »

worst, you need to *really* start ellaborating here because you are extremely vague and I am reading kenny's ISO and I don't see anything you're talking about while I am seeing it in misty's ISO.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #307 (isolation #113) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 11:11 am

Post by DkKoba »

can there be 3 scum lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #308 (isolation #114) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 11:12 am

Post by DkKoba »

"-in this game, there will be 7 town and 2-ish mafia."

2-ish

ok a traitor is on the table rofl

worstie gets a "plausible traitor" read for the ridiculous worldviews they keep presenting.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #309 (isolation #115) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 11:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

hmm actually maybe i could be wrong on mistyx lol

i reread the iso and it looks better while im tipsy rn lolol

VOTE: the worst

im feeling spicy.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #310 (isolation #116) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 11:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

if it really is worst + L+L i want to thank worst for essentially offering himself to be caught by intentionally trying to push on every one of my LHF townreads in the game
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #312 (isolation #117) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 11:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

actually i did a metadive and im more confident in this vote now

town worst: more verbose, explains things, memes less

scum worst: short 1 liners, instigates, shallow thoughts, lots of questions/simple statements

and this game's worst falls into the latter category.

granted the town game i read was a replace in, so if worst wants to show that their depth of thought soon, that'd be great.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #313 (isolation #118) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 11:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

essentially when reading, I saw that scum worst is more likely to respond in a very dickhead manner to disagreements to beat down whoever is pushing him, as a way to discred, while town worst may be a little mean but its in a joking spirit.

didn't know that he was polarized like this :P but yeet.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #317 (isolation #119) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 1:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok so like

i havent really been straight up
i obviously bluffed a few reads and extrapolated where data shouldnt be readable

and the mistyx read was ego wanting to be right based on opening tone

so like now that i did reread and reeval the slots i should have from the start, objective read list:

Top townreads:
Kenny - They are examining the game from the perspective of someone, to me, quite plainly uninformed. The mech spec and assumption that the ascetic claim is a scumclaim, is one that feels like a natural solving thought a townie would have in reaction to a claim. It is a type of doubt that i would doubt a scum would express in that situation and as well, kenny's tone and energy has matched that of the towngame we played together.
RCEnigma - this one is largely gut, but also decent amount of meta. i think also partially the gamestate spews this slot as town. the thoughts from this slot have mirrored my own at points and I find that to be a good sign from my POV. I at the very least would never touch this slot on D1 but overall I feel the energy from this slot is +++town
Enchant - At this point, I think I have figured out how to read this player at a near 100% accuracy rate. Enchant has a tonal tell between his scum and town games, and anyone who knows how to read tone can simply read enchant's meta to see what I mean. I don't think he's crept into locktown territory yet, as is the case with the rest of these players, but I expect the trajectory of this slot's posting will launch him there.
____
i feel ok about these slots:
MistyX - While at first I was very suspicious of the slot due to the weak entrance, on reread I realize they have been subtly solving in their own way. I thought ignoring my argument was +scum but I guess I was just getting tunneled on wanting to be right very early on a solve. Still watching closely.
Flea - I largely feel somewhat of a mindmeld with this slot however im largely cautious as they had a similar feeling when they were scum against me in a game. I do not feel any gut urges to kill this slot right now however so I am willing to bin fae as town for today.
bugspray - a big stretch, I know. But their 2nd and 3rd posts tonally have the energy that I expect from a town!bugspray. I do want them to post more, however.

_____
the worst - this slot has heavily trended downwards since my initial gut townping on him. the worst continually makes takes that are, in my view, completely audacious and ridiculous. On top of this, I feel that the worst is trying to feel out where to push for mislims. I have prodded this slot to explain their reads in more depth and was met with resistance. A meta read shows that their posting in this game more closely resembles their scum meta - as it is fraught with short 1 liners and low depth thoughts.
L+L - Similar reasons as the worst, Ari primarily has been insistent on waving away all my olive branches and trying to refuge in audacity. I also have yet to be able to find either slot as towny - something I am able to do when they are, in fact town. I find that Ari is intentionally using bad faith arguments to paint me as scum trying to bury them on d1. They have made no real attempt to sort me, resorting to OMGUS. Also largely absent is any sort of solving from the Ari side, and what I have seen from the Datisi side has not really felt very genuine, as there has been really a lack of follow up or a clear progression I could read into. I really implore if this slot is town to please engage the game in a way that is more positive and proactive rather than reactive, because the game will be lost if this slot is actually town. I will try to do my best to see if I can see a solve with these players as town in the chance I am wrong and they are just an imploded slot, but I largely feel that may actually be just me being paranoid of being wrong.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #318 (isolation #120) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 1:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 316, the worst wrote:I'd do Koba but I'm not really sure if I feel it. Their pushes are pretty clearly driven by what they want to do rather than actual reads. But I think its kind of a personality thing? But I'd also policy it?
also my reads list was not in response to this, but even if one wants to claim it is, that is quite a record time to write all that up in that case ;)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #319 (isolation #121) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 1:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

my pushes this game have been exactly:

L+L
MistyX
and you, worst. Can you tell me which push was one that you are claiming did not follow actual reads?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #320 (isolation #122) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 1:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

policying who is objectively the best scumhunter at the table is quite a take though, worst.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #321 (isolation #123) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 1:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 320, DkKoba wrote:policying who is objectively the best scumhunter at the table is quite a take though, worst.
(this isnt to say other people are bad, I just really put a lot of effort and time and meticulous thought into games and read literally everything so naturally my reads tend to be more accurate than others. I am not as good as those that are able to find reads with less posts, etc. I simply have the ability to parse a lot of info and all, and I don't fault others for not being able to, as people are allowed to have a life)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #323 (isolation #124) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #324 (isolation #125) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

the worst explain reads challenge and respond to counterpoints challenge [impossible][not clickbait]
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #326 (isolation #126) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

since I kinda like have engulfed the game and have been present for everything I will try to do a little tl;dr for others:
Unfortunately uh since I am the main poster in the game a lot of it revolves around me lol

RVS happens

I claim N1 vig. Misty also claims n1 vig. At some point L+L claims ascetic. the worst hints at info that implies they expected something like this. Enchant claims Lightning rod and retracts it.(not all of these happen at this point in the timeline, just putting claims in 1 place)

I start to push datisi based on opening tone.

ari(part of datisi's hydra), pushes back hard. I maintain my scumread there and a multipage fight ensues.

some arguments happen from kenny about how ascetic has to be a scum role or something, nothing really comes from it

more fighting lol

honestly idr much but there should be something here im sure and im kinda drunk but yee

i decide to step off the gas on ari/datisi and push misty more. I try to get ari/datisi to give more constructive content. They refuse.

I eventually myself notice that the worst is posting a lot of weird takes that I sharply disagree with and decide to iso misty and him. I end up myself reevaling to misty town and worst scum and thats how this latest page has happened essentailly

if anyone wants to add some things theyve seen moreso from their POV it'd be helpful to add because yeah.

prob mostly aimed at flea who i know has had some significant contribution i just cant really remember it atp
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #328 (isolation #127) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 325, the worst wrote::lol:

I think you just admitted that your mistyx read was ntentionally inflated, so I was right on that one! I still literally dont understand what your issue with L+L is. Your read on me has gone from pg 1 locktown to meta lockscum because you think I'm polarised after reading 2 games.

you can ride your ego high as hard as you like but you're still about as deep as a puddle :P
if im as deep as the puddle then you're completely dry
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #330 (isolation #128) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 324, DkKoba wrote:
the worst explain reads challenge
and respond to counterpoints challenge [impossible][not clickbait]
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #331 (isolation #129) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 317, DkKoba wrote:ok so like

i havent really been straight up
i obviously bluffed a few reads and extrapolated where data shouldnt be readable

and the mistyx read was ego wanting to be right based on opening tone

so like now that i did reread and reeval the slots i should have from the start, objective read list:

Top townreads:

Kenny - They are examining the game from the perspective of someone, to me, quite plainly uninformed. The mech spec and assumption that the ascetic claim is a scumclaim, is one that feels like a natural solving thought a townie would have in reaction to a claim. It is a type of doubt that i would doubt a scum would express in that situation and as well, kenny's tone and energy has matched that of the towngame we played together.
RCEnigma - this one is largely gut, but also decent amount of meta. i think also partially the gamestate spews this slot as town. the thoughts from this slot have mirrored my own at points and I find that to be a good sign from my POV. I at the very least would never touch this slot on D1 but overall I feel the energy from this slot is +++town
Enchant - At this point, I think I have figured out how to read this player at a near 100% accuracy rate. Enchant has a tonal tell between his scum and town games, and anyone who knows how to read tone can simply read enchant's meta to see what I mean. I don't think he's crept into locktown territory yet, as is the case with the rest of these players, but I expect the trajectory of this slot's posting will launch him there.
____
i feel ok about these slots:

MistyX - While at first I was very suspicious of the slot due to the weak entrance, on reread I realize they have been subtly solving in their own way. I thought ignoring my argument was +scum but I guess I was just getting tunneled on wanting to be right very early on a solve. Still watching closely.
Flea - I largely feel somewhat of a mindmeld with this slot however im largely cautious as they had a similar feeling when they were scum against me in a game. I do not feel any gut urges to kill this slot right now however so I am willing to bin fae as town for today.
bugspray - a big stretch, I know. But their 2nd and 3rd posts tonally have the energy that I expect from a town!bugspray. I do want them to post more, however.

_____
kill:

the worst - this slot has heavily trended downwards since my initial gut townping on him. the worst continually makes takes that are, in my view, completely audacious and ridiculous. On top of this, I feel that the worst is trying to feel out where to push for mislims. I have prodded this slot to explain their reads in more depth and was met with resistance. A meta read shows that their posting in this game more closely resembles their scum meta - as it is fraught with short 1 liners and low depth thoughts.
L+L - Similar reasons as the worst, Ari primarily has been insistent on waving away all my olive branches and trying to refuge in audacity. I also have yet to be able to find either slot as towny - something I am able to do when they are, in fact town. I find that Ari is intentionally using bad faith arguments to paint me as scum trying to bury them on d1. They have made no real attempt to sort me, resorting to OMGUS. Also largely absent is any sort of solving from the Ari side, and what I have seen from the Datisi side has not really felt very genuine, as there has been really a lack of follow up or a clear progression I could read into. I really implore if this slot is town to please engage the game in a way that is more positive and proactive rather than reactive, because the game will be lost if this slot is actually town. I will try to do my best to see if I can see a solve with these players as town in the chance I am wrong and they are just an imploded slot, but I largely feel that may actually be just me being paranoid of being wrong.
anyways im also gonna requote this for visibility and add colors for nice readability <3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #333 (isolation #130) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

You shouldn't call others bullies when you are very much using subtle toxic language at me.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #335 (isolation #131) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Also re: sealioning :

retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #337 (isolation #132) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Which questions are disingenuous?

We're playing mafia, not discussing our favorite flavor of pizza, so the term really needs to apply to a specific type of question.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #339 (isolation #133) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 338, Logic and Literature wrote:
In post 317, DkKoba wrote:L+L - Similar reasons as the worst, Ari primarily has been insistent on waving away all my olive branches and trying to refuge in audacity. I also have yet to be able to find either slot as towny - something I am able to do when they are, in fact town. I find that Ari is intentionally using bad faith arguments to paint me as scum trying to bury them on d1. They have made no real attempt to sort me, resorting to OMGUS. Also largely absent is any sort of solving from the Ari side, and what I have seen from the Datisi side has not really felt very genuine, as there has been really a lack of follow up or a clear progression I could read into. I really implore if this slot is town to please engage the game in a way that is more positive and proactive rather than reactive, because the game will be lost if this slot is actually town. I will try to do my best to see if I can see a solve with these players as town in the chance I am wrong and they are just an imploded slot, but I largely feel that may actually be just me being paranoid of being wrong.
I already told you that it is impossible for me to solve if you insist on flooding this thread full of word vomit and nonsense as most players can't fit a word in edgewise and there's nothing for me to even look at or analyze.

In response to what I said you decided to double down and continue thread flooding with word vomit and claim that I'm not proactively solving.

-A
flea, kenny, rce, misty, etc. have not really had this issue.. strange...
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #341 (isolation #134) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:37 pm

Post by DkKoba »

flea also has tw and you as scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #342 (isolation #135) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

it turns out people express their reads with more than just saying "X is town and Y is mafia"

I just happen to read the game ;)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #344 (isolation #136) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 145, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 140, Mistyx wrote:
In post 138, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 32, Mistyx wrote:
In post 30, Flea The Magician wrote:This is going to be mayhem isn't it...
hello!

i think i know you, am i right on that?
You do know me, you also know one or two of my alts/hydras too :P
yeah i was pretty sure on that id guess but you asked me not to say it so i didn't

hope you've been well!
As well as I can be, Whats your thoughts so far? If memory serves you're usually pretty solid with read rates.
In post 209, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 204, Logic and Literature wrote:viewtopic.php?f=5&t=88941

^

You discussing how hyperposting is bad

You should know this game state is not conducive for town figuring things out

yet you continue to spam this thread and harass me for reads/comments that you know I'm unable to form because literally 99% of my energy is spent responding to you and you have deprived this game of any oxygen for other people to breathe and play.

so if you are town here shut up and I will return the favor and let's let everyone else play the game.

-A
Including the names bit is good btw.

Also HURT: Logic and Literature
In post 223, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 210, DkKoba wrote:hi flea, whats your view of the game rn?
Im a bit nervous because you took this "soft buddy" approach to me in the astral plane game and you ended up flipping scum, but my gut does feel you are town.
You I'm completely null on, you're doing what you do best at this point and it's entirely NAI for you.

L&L - Vibe checks are failing.
In post 226, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 211, Logic and Literature wrote:oops

I have no interest in continuing to enable Koba's ridiculous shit-tunnel spam tactics.

If they actually cared about solving the game they would be quiet and let other people play the game.

-A
You know you could have disengaged at any time?
You say Koba's not been acting in good faith but they said that when they started the dig at you. You genuinely look like the person trying to deny taking the cookies while your hand is in the jar here.
In post 238, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 237, the worst wrote:contrarily, i'm confused by why rce didn't come at you !
Tried using chess notation?

Worst's Pawn RCE to Flea's King.
In post 242, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 239, the worst wrote:is this what en passant feels like???

but no seriously this isn't chessmastery. i'll happily come for u when the time is right. i'm very overtly confused that rce picked you of everyone to comment on the strangeness of then has followed it up by unvoting rather than circling back to you.
nah that just feels freaking awful and honestly I hate it as a move.

and coward.
In post 314, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 272, Logic and Literature wrote:
In post 269, DkKoba wrote:Like really, if you are town here, you need to disengage.
I have been trying to ignore and disengage from you

You keep harassing me.

-A
Aa yes...
In post 265, Logic and Literature wrote:Just yeet Koba

this is either scum shitpush or town hardthrowing

either way it is ++++town!EV to get rid of them

-A
Right now you're keeping the fire alight. Stop it.
In post 291, the worst wrote:I also think applying the rule of 3 to a MBoS game is somewhat silly but if we have a third n1 vig, one of the three is probably a mafia vigilante or at least informed scum (last I knew schadd really liked doing neat things with informdd roles)
I don't think any of them are maf vig tbh. 3 is so much neg town util and while I'd probably shoot L&L with 3 I'd also holster.

Also what lucidity I had has faded so going to struggle to interact.
TW has done this to me before, and I'll always scum read this kinda play.

earlier posts, shows a pretty strong scumlean on L+L slot.

latter posts, shows a suspicion of TW.

:) easy
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #346 (isolation #137) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

oh and the first post I quoted because it showed flea looking to push someone into content posting, meaning they want to actually form an opinion there - and an ability to actually look outside of myself/you ;)

this lines up with how fae plays as town btw - just because it isnt the same as myself where I am able to give out reads on every slot in the game, I know that town flea is able to express opinion on a few due to fae's limited ability to play due to IRL, which I am aware of.

So hey... clearly I see no issue for them <3

like really, bugspray is bugspray, and enchant is enchant(but also like is pretty solidly town rn for me based on meta) so that leaves you and TW who are somehow struggling to make time to make any reads xoxo

you are the 2nd most active slot here and you have less opinions than lower posting slots - an incredible feat!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #348 (isolation #138) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok now you're lolcatting ROFL
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #350 (isolation #139) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

me: flea reads you as scum *quotes 3 posts where flea expresses L+L are scummy*

you: explain the read

me, who is not flea: ???????????

i really do wonder what the hurt tag meant if not a scumread according to you ROFL
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #352 (isolation #140) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

you see ari it doesnt work that way.... I have actually answered the question, and if you mean to have me explain more of flea's thought process, that is not possible obviously from my pov.

Now.. I wonder who is actually doing the sealioning here ;)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #354 (isolation #141) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 351, the worst wrote:i am also confused fwiw. i didn't think flea was really scumreading me either.
scumread? no. but a scumlean is clearly present there and I'm 99% sure flea will be able to say that is the case.

i would love for you to explain how flea is saying these things because fae townreads you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #355 (isolation #142) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 353, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 291, the worst wrote:I also think applying the rule of 3 to a MBoS game is somewhat silly but if we have a third n1 vig, one of the three is probably a mafia vigilante or at least informed scum (last I knew schadd really liked doing neat things with informdd roles)
Can you flesh this out a bit?
oh my god finally a townie to talk to :D :D :D :D :D
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #359 (isolation #143) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 356, Logic and Literature wrote:
In post 350, DkKoba wrote:me: flea reads you as scum *quotes 3 posts where flea expresses L+L are scummy*

you: explain the read

me, who is not flea: ???????????

i really do wonder what the hurt tag meant if not a scumread according to you ROFL
I'm asking you for Flea's thought process

If you want to express a townread on Flea for scumreading me - you would have to think Flea's read of me is genuine - which would require you being able to explain Flea's thought process for scumreading me.
In post 357, Logic and Literature wrote:The fact that you are unable to answer this question and continue to dodge shows you did not do any evaluation of Flea SRing me.

Which implies you don't care if Flea is scum who is encouraging you to push me.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #362 (isolation #144) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 360, Logic and Literature wrote:If I am loud and hardpushing someone early in D1, one of the basic things I do is keep track of who is agreeing with me and why because it is very easy for mafia to slip into blindspots where they sheep someone who is town, loud, confident, and wrong.

The fact that you did not even consider this and you are townreading Flea for SRing me without any consideration for Flea's thought process and why Flea SRs me, shows that you do not care if you are right about me or your read of the game state.

You are charging without looking - which implies either foolishly arrogant town or just scum shitpushing at speed.
https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... n_Audacity
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #364 (isolation #145) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 360, Logic and Literature wrote:If I am loud and hardpushing someone early in D1, one of the basic things I do is keep track of who is agreeing with me and why because it is very easy for mafia to slip into blindspots where they sheep someone who is town, loud, confident, and wrong.

The fact that you did not even consider this and you are townreading Flea for SRing me without any consideration for Flea's thought process and why Flea SRs me, shows that you do not care if you are right about me or your read of the game state.

You are charging without looking - which implies either foolishly arrogant town or just scum shitpushing at speed.
I'm not you, and my townread on Flea is not contingent on their reads, but moreso their thought process. And clearly I did not put them in the top part of my reads and have expressed paranoia of them.

So for you to say this either implies: you are trying to rapidly discredit me, or you did not read my reasoning for my flea read at all.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #365 (isolation #146) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Ari, you really chose the wrong person to like try to pretend you can catch on a gotcha because I have receipts receipts receipts

Because I tend to blunder my words due to some neurodivergencies and having english as a second language technically - people think its super easy to just push me on that - which is very fun when they realize that is very much not the case <3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #367 (isolation #147) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

like you are trying to connect me saying that other players have had no difficulty in making reads to my read on flea, as if that has correlation when the conversation was about why *you* cannot make any reads that aren't that I am scum.

That is the issue here and you are trying your best to deflect it. But don't worry, I don't get distracted <3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #369 (isolation #148) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i'm just laughing that ari thinks that they can claim things that are demonstratively not true and posted in thread like girl you can't gaslight me, I am a professional when I'm scum and I know the tactics!

my read on flea, word for word, in my reads list post: "Flea - I largely feel somewhat of a mindmeld with this slot however im largely cautious as they had a similar feeling when they were scum against me in a game. I do not feel any gut urges to kill this slot right now however so I am willing to bin fae as town for today."

:lol:

man it feels good when the solve makes sense haha
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #374 (isolation #149) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 226, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 211, Logic and Literature wrote:oops

I have no interest in continuing to enable Koba's ridiculous shit-tunnel spam tactics.

If they actually cared about solving the game they would be quiet and let other people play the game.

-A
You know you could have disengaged at any time?
You say Koba's not been acting in good faith but they said that when they started the dig at you. You genuinely look like the person trying to deny taking the cookies while your hand is in the jar here.

i think its hilarious because flea's last sentence also applies here!

I'm just flaberghasted that you want to keep claiming this sort of argument.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #377 (isolation #150) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 373, Logic and Literature wrote:
In post 369, DkKoba wrote:i'm just laughing that ari thinks that they can claim things that are demonstratively not true and posted in thread like girl you can't gaslight me, I am a professional when I'm scum and I know the tactics!

my read on flea, word for word, in my reads list post: "Flea - I largely feel somewhat of a mindmeld with this slot however im largely cautious as they had a similar feeling when they were scum against me in a game. I do not feel any gut urges to kill this slot right now however so I am willing to bin fae as town for today."

man it feels good when the solve makes sense haha
if you're town you're doing the same thing to me that you did to skitter in PYOP and you haven't learned anything and you were never sorry then either.

-A

the urge to meme your bad arguments is just so tempting but I'll resist on the basis that I've done enough already and just rebutting your made up points with actual quotes is more fun
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #381 (isolation #151) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 378, Logic and Literature wrote:
In post 367, DkKoba wrote:like you are trying to connect me saying that other players have had no difficulty in making reads to my read on flea, as if that has correlation when the conversation was about why *you* cannot make any reads that aren't that I am scum.

That is the issue here and you are trying your best to deflect it. But don't worry, I don't get distracted <3

like you are trying to connect me saying that other players have had no difficulty in making reads to my read on flea, as if that has correlation when the conversation was about why *you* cannot make any reads that aren't that I am scum.That is the issue here and you are trying your best to deflect it. But don't worry, I don't get distracted <3
no I literally just picked the first name in the list you put out and looked to see what "reads" flea has posted and noticed none of them have any explanations.
no you didn't. I actually think you are even lying here because you claimed at first that flea didnt have any reads.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #385 (isolation #152) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 380, the worst wrote:@rce, flea, bugspray, enchant (whoever is town in this category) - please be wary that you're low content, haven't done a lot, and you are hard to townread but currently very easy to pocket.
dkkoba isn't able to explain their reads on any of you with any degree of depth, but their confidence level is increasing rapidly. this isn't sincere.
worst.

i will give you some advice.

i have experience with these players.

they have experience with me

your words will literally mean nothing because they all know that this is expected from me as town.

the only person denying it is ari and datisi, and even datisi isnt fully denying it.

It just really is curious how Ari knows what youre saying is false.. and isn't refuting it though :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #388 (isolation #153) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Ari are you saying I am a bad player?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #390 (isolation #154) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

sorry i shouldnt have defended you from datisi in our last game.... that was way above my skill level oops :lol:

pushing IV and laplacian? yeah so terrible :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #392 (isolation #155) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 389, Logic and Literature wrote:I am saying your behavior is very similar to PYP and your actions directly led to town losing that game
YOU

ARE

LITERALLY

REFUSING

TO
PLAY

THE
GAME

AFTER

I

GIVE YOU
SEVERAL
PROMPTS

TO HELP YOU

GET

ENGAGED BETTER

so frankly

save me the fucking sob story about how you think im so terrible and im "losing the game" because its fucking fake as shit and this is the only way you manage to win this game as scum here.

stop fucking whining

thank you.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #395 (isolation #156) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

everything

coming out of The Worst and Ari's mouth

is aimed to discred me

make arguments why i should be eliminated without actually acknowledging my play or analyzing it

etc

and doing none of

sorting players

etc.

it is an approach meant to silence me

i have

really fucking good reads in mafia

the one thing i struggle intensely is, charisma.

any question that might incriminate them or locks them into a path that isnt eliminating my slot -> waved off

i hate being the target of discred like this - I really do. It really wears on me. Its a scummy way to play scum, when you try to make the person that is correctly scumreading you ragequit or resign their read out of shame rather than trying to play normal dayplay, its just deplorable to me so.

yeah

thanks.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #397 (isolation #157) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: The Worst
VOTE: Logic and Literature
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #399 (isolation #158) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 396, Logic and Literature wrote:I feel your play is similar to PYP;

You subbed in, started flood posting and demoralized the town so thoroughly that most of them gave up.

The scum faded into the background did not have to do much as you destroyed town morale and bullied Skitter, Datisi, Alyssa and Andante who were doing actually ok into the dust.

Here's postgame commentary in case you forgot how that felt:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=88941

You originally expressed regret and posted this in mafia discussion about how hyperposting ruins the game:

So knowing all of this, the fact that I have appealed to you multiple times to take a step back and let other people talk for once, because there's still
10 days
in the deadline instead of hogging all of the posts to yourself.

Your response is to ignore me and continue bombarding me with word drivel.

I don't know what to make of this.

Either you learned nothing from PYP and you're determined to continue hyperposting and thread dominating regardless of the consequences because you simply don't care and you love the sound of your own voice ?

Or you're just mafia and you don't want us to actually interact with each other.

I can see both being explanations and I have no qualms about voting you out as a policy if you refuse to step back and let others play.

-A
i will make you the same deal I made with LLD in SCP upick when she made the same complaint -> you can have

24 hours

BUT

you must have something substantial and actually post in that time.

mind you, LLD was just straight up refusing to post and I caught her being caught up with thread and essentially knew she was avoiding it. She did end up town (albeit with a 0/3 read and assumed that claiming vig = clearing lol) so yeah.

you can have the same deal. That doesnt mean if you out reads that = townread, that means I want to see you play and this is my show that I am actually giving you good faith attempt to do so.
I will not post after this post unless you choose to decline, which is pretty much a scumclaim to me and I will deathtunnel you no matter what after that.

I am keeping my vote here in the meantime:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #400 (isolation #159) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 398, the worst wrote:I think there's an ocean of difference between struggling with charisma and trying to be directly unpleasant to people you scumread.
ok didnt ask u
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #401 (isolation #160) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 399, DkKoba wrote:
In post 396, Logic and Literature wrote:I feel your play is similar to PYP;

You subbed in, started flood posting and demoralized the town so thoroughly that most of them gave up.

The scum faded into the background did not have to do much as you destroyed town morale and bullied Skitter, Datisi, Alyssa and Andante who were doing actually ok into the dust.

Here's postgame commentary in case you forgot how that felt:

You originally expressed regret and posted this in mafia discussion about how hyperposting ruins the game:

So knowing all of this, the fact that I have appealed to you multiple times to take a step back and let other people talk for once, because there's still
10 days
in the deadline instead of hogging all of the posts to yourself.

Your response is to ignore me and continue bombarding me with word drivel.

I don't know what to make of this.

Either you learned nothing from PYP and you're determined to continue hyperposting and thread dominating regardless of the consequences because you simply don't care and you love the sound of your own voice ?

Or you're just mafia and you don't want us to actually interact with each other.

I can see both being explanations and I have no qualms about voting you out as a policy if you refuse to step back and let others play.

-A
i will make you the same deal I made with LLD in SCP upick when she made the same complaint -> you can have

24 hours

BUT

you must have something substantial and actually post in that time.

mind you, LLD was just straight up refusing to post and I caught her being caught up with thread and essentially knew she was avoiding it. She did end up town (albeit with a 0/3 read and assumed that claiming vig = clearing lol) so yeah.

you can have the same deal. That doesnt mean if you out reads that = townread, that means I want to see you play and this is my show that I am actually giving you good faith attempt to do so.
I will not post after this post unless you choose to decline, which is pretty much a scumclaim to me and I will deathtunnel you no matter what after that.

I am keeping my vote here in the meantime:
in the meantime,
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #402 (isolation #161) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i meant to say, requoting for new page.

ok actual last post, peace.

you have 1 hour to accept, ari.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #405 (isolation #162) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 404, Logic and Literature wrote:How about this.

You just prodge for 4 days and let everyone else play.

And then we can talk about reads and stuff?

Still would have ~6 days left until the deadline?
nope, 24 hours.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #407 (isolation #163) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im gonna take that as you accept at least 24 hours and im not gonnna post starting now, i decline your 4 day option. unsubscribing for now, bye!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #408 (isolation #164) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

(expired on 2022-04-02 22:40:09)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #454 (isolation #165) » Sun Apr 03, 2022 1:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 450, Enchant wrote:
In post 449, Logic and Literature wrote:are we still treating this as yelo or can i vote bugs now?

-D
Why you ever ask for permission.

Anarchy land.
Im back

datisis posting didn't really change my mind, ari not posting at all keeps my opinion the same.

i really want to bury The Worst here.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #455 (isolation #166) » Sun Apr 03, 2022 1:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 439, Mistyx wrote:
In post 432, Flea The Magician wrote:Misty, why Bugs?
slot's not doing anything

wcs they see the pressure and come back in and start making their alignment obvious, otherwise we get someone who isn't doing and is plausibly scum out
why yeet bugs when we can yeet obvious mafia the worst?

i understand if you townread literally everyone else - but this isn't really the case where everyone seems towny.

you don't go for LHF like that *until* you feel that there are too few choices.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #456 (isolation #167) » Sun Apr 03, 2022 1:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

Flea and worst are also not S/S, the things flea is pointing out are not things people point out about their scumpartner, and definitely not something flea does as scum.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #457 (isolation #168) » Sun Apr 03, 2022 1:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 453, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 371, the worst wrote:you'll also notice i'm not voting a claimed vig. i feel like you might be attributing a greater weight to 291 that isn't there. just proceed warily.
This has aged.

Also don't think I'm still voting Kenny?
yeah, the worst is trying to say "I'm not actually doing that!"

while their words are clearly aimed to discredit me and call me mafia.

If you genuinely believe you have a 1/3, you push to sort within it, you don't try to push others to do your dirty work by making comments like that and not doing anything.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #458 (isolation #169) » Sun Apr 03, 2022 1:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

There is also the mystery secret mech info that worst is privy to that made him express that he "suspected" multiple claims would occur -> which I remind people to hold him accountable for because this is the type of thing a scum loves to blurt out for towncred in the moment and then realizes how bad it is to actually follow up on but reasonably can hide.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #460 (isolation #170) » Sun Apr 03, 2022 2:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 459, kennyk wrote:
In post 432, Flea The Magician wrote:Bugs if you're town give me a GTH read you got, I know you're a slow starter usually but I wanna see something.

Misty, why Bugs?

Kenny I need to read you, got anything spicy?

Enchant, hi.
I have some red hot chili peppers (the vegetable, not the band). But I am not sure how they will help you reading me.
how about the stand?

also where are you at with your read on The Worst?
I'm looking to convince you to see what I'm seeing :3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #463 (isolation #171) » Sun Apr 03, 2022 4:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 462, Flea The Magician wrote:

wcs they see the pressure and come back in and start making their alignment obvious, otherwise we get someone who isn't doing and is plausibly scum out
If we're honest, neither if yours. You're very passive and its worrying me.
Have you read Misty's ISO?

I too like thought the slot was scummy with individual postings - however when looking at the posts as a whole when ISOing I realize that it is an overall work that is fairly towny and solvy. If you look at the reads they make there are links to things that have happened that, even though I disagree fundamentally, I understand *why* they might be seeing this.

Also overall, removing my "my early solve needs to be right" bias, the early claim that "ccs" mine is also +town in the sense that I feel a scum misty would very much refrain from that in fear that I will 100% shoot them unless they have a BPV, but even then, that removes the chance I may hit another townie instead. If misty had extensive experience playing with me, they would know I do not take multiple claims of the same type as alignment indicative (depending on power level of the claim), and thus that is what I'm basing that on.

Also as another request -> would you be willing to talk to me about your read on the worst? I want to see your perspective on that slot as I feel that we are mindmelding on many things in this game - and not just superficially like in Astral Plane, where that was just us being the target of an aggressive player lashing out at everyone.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #468 (isolation #172) » Sun Apr 03, 2022 11:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 467, Mistyx wrote:
In post 462, Flea The Magician wrote:

If we're honest, neither if yours. You're very passive and its worrying me.
i feel like relative to the content of the thread that's not really true
I find it intensely amusing that your defense is much simpler and shorter than my defense of you :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #471 (isolation #173) » Sun Apr 03, 2022 11:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 470, Logic and Literature wrote:I think it might just be enchant + tw.

I think Flea is going to shoot us tonight so thankfully I will not have to be alive to talk to Koba anymore.

Dats is a bit busy so I haven't really had a chance to talk things out with him.

-A
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #474 (isolation #174) » Sun Apr 03, 2022 3:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 472, schadd_ wrote:replacing the worst by request.
dear whoever replaces this slot:
I have this slot in a death tunnel right now. Your job if you are town is to help solve -> any form of attempted trolling/deflection will be viewed as a potential scumclaim.

That being said, I'm also now willing to potentially policy bugspray slot since apparently their prodges are legal in this game so there's really no other way to force content out of them.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #476 (isolation #175) » Sun Apr 03, 2022 11:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 475, bugspray wrote:had a big event todayt but tomorrow i can probably do 10 or so pages and then just drop some random thoughts before peacing out again
VOTE: bugspray
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #477 (isolation #176) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 12:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

I'd get sifnicantly more readable content from NM by this point
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #479 (isolation #177) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 2:20 am

Post by DkKoba »

Enchant has posted alignment telling posts so im fine with it
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #483 (isolation #178) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 5:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 481, Mistyx wrote:i wouldn't even call it a policy i think going "oh i'll catch up later" then never doing it is just straight up a scumtell
who tf doubted kenny was town, show yourself
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #487 (isolation #179) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 485, Logic and Literature wrote:current VC:

bugspray (4): Mistyx, the worst, dkkoba, enchant(E-1)
the worst (1): Logic and Literature
Kennyk (1): RCEnigma

not voting (3): Kennyk, Flea the Magician, bugspray

Koba do you think Enchant is town?
Of course.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #490 (isolation #180) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 11:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

you dont need to read the entire game to give your thoughts on posts that are recent
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #491 (isolation #181) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 11:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

we can easily correct and guide you if there is context you need that is missing.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #512 (isolation #182) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok this is scum bugs lol
No wonder they kept quiet
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #513 (isolation #183) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 510, Flea The Magician wrote:Yeah bugs is either making a solid meta change or is town here.
meta change?
They tend to primarily effort as scum.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #515 (isolation #184) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 514, kennyk wrote:
In post 483, DkKoba wrote:
In post 481, Mistyx wrote:i wouldn't even call it a policy i think going "oh i'll catch up later" then never doing it is just straight up a scumtell
who tf doubted kenny was town, show yourself
What has mistyxs post have to do with me? I clearly read it as if it was directed at bugs. Or did you quote the wrong post?
Was a misquote
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #516 (isolation #185) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 11:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 493, bugspray wrote:your desire to yeet me is masked by "policy"
My desire was because you joined a game and prod dodged for 4 days straight which is an asshole move to everyone else playing
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #517 (isolation #186) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 11:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I'll unvote if bugs actuslly comments on something datisi said - so far just an agenda that revolves around discrediting my slot i can see.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #519 (isolation #187) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 11:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Bugspray was content sliding by this day, they only tried once there was a threat of elimination.

I want datisi to also read bugs and hear what he has to say - i think the worst slot is scum in all worlds so they arent paired imo
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #525 (isolation #188) » Tue Apr 05, 2022 12:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 520, bugspray wrote:
In post 517, DkKoba wrote:I'll unvote if bugs actuslly comments on something datisi said - so far just an agenda that revolves around discrediting my slot i can see.
i wonder where the goalpost would go if i did this, but ther eis no need to as i am already voting scum

pedit: my pronouns are the/them
And datisis are he/him
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #530 (isolation #189) » Tue Apr 05, 2022 5:27 am

Post by DkKoba »

Effort was the wrong word. But eh maybe youre right
They posted info, was just reactive to it because it was to call me maf for essentially what is my own playstyle. That being said, they did effort in an anon game they scummed against me. They usually are pretty straightforward with pushing their wincon

VOTE: the worst
Back to this
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #543 (isolation #190) » Tue Apr 05, 2022 11:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

I think I prematurely townread Enchant, they are not trending in the direction I would expect town enchant to go in.

Also Dats/Ari has trended upwards, however still would eliminate in a limlo situation.

Titus, I'm sorry you replaced into a scum slot that buried themselves pretty badly. Thanks for being a warm body in the slot, though. I know you are trying to get a mislim without spewing too much, but I will be shielding Kenny at all costs here.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #556 (isolation #191) » Wed Apr 06, 2022 5:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

RCE is my strongest townread to the point that if a cop claims to have a guilty on him- lim the cop first
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #563 (isolation #192) » Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:24 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 560, Flea The Magician wrote:Bugs and titus - Titus especially - Whats your thoughts on the current game state?

Titus whats with the Kenny vote?

Koba you've gone quiet, whats happenin?

Dats you good? I can't work with Ari and you're quiet too :/

RCE curious about your setup spec, wanna throw it out for all to see and let Misty get there when she gets there?
I didn't go quiet, its just by comparison my activity level looks like its quiet :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #565 (isolation #193) » Thu Apr 07, 2022 2:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

Or we just play mafia
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #579 (isolation #194) » Thu Apr 07, 2022 5:12 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 576, Titus wrote:
In post 556, DkKoba wrote:RCE is my strongest townread to the point that if a cop claims to have a guilty on him- lim the cop first
I agree with the RCE read but this feels like refuge in audacity.
How? :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #581 (isolation #195) » Thu Apr 07, 2022 5:24 am

Post by DkKoba »

She's just trying to turn it around on any LHF she can atp :p
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #585 (isolation #196) » Fri Apr 08, 2022 5:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

Me: has moved L/L slot up my PoE(still bottom 3) and am satisfied pushing Worst slot as the bottom of it
Everyone else: lets wagon the slot now
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #586 (isolation #197) » Fri Apr 08, 2022 5:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

I hate this game
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #641 (isolation #198) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 5:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

I'd like to remove the worst slot first ty
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #643 (isolation #199) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 5:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

also hi FL, i already solved your slot as town
retired

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”