Micro 1056: Moderators of the Discord Server [game over]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #182 (isolation #0) » Thu Jun 16, 2022 12:06 pm

Post by Prism »

Looking between the two, I heavily prefer Mafia Discussion. It sounds like Dragons is willing to fill if needed, but I'm curious if people have any preference for who goes there.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #433 (isolation #1) » Sun Jun 19, 2022 4:25 pm

Post by Prism »

Pooky, in the event you are town, I promise that working through this sequence, in this order, is worthwhile and not a waste of your time. It does not matter if Lukewarm is scum or town.

, , and finally
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #513 (isolation #2) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 2:11 pm

Post by Prism »

I'm not using my experience with Luke as the basis for my read whatsoever. I tracked a timeline of posts to Pooky's claim, and looped in a single publicly available post that states concretely what minigame Lukewarm wanted as town. There was no qualitative judgment, tonal bullshit, or meta dart throwing in any of that.

My reaction to his read on me is also not based on meta or previous experience. It is entirely looking at this game in a vacuum, buying the read and believing it to be Occam's Razor.

I have given, and have no reason to affirmatively scumread you. You are there because you are less town to me than the alternatives.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #782 (isolation #3) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:49 pm

Post by Prism »

In post 781, marcistar wrote:like i know shes got to be scum, but i dont think im being convincing enough, im trying my best to prove it but fakers a very good player ughh
I don't know if switching the messaging randomly was exactly what I had in mind when I suggested this, but at least she's open to my feedback in how to portray herself.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #1070 (isolation #4) » Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:38 pm

Post by Prism »

I also really question your bit about wanting to be in MD with me as mafia. It looked like you were suggesting you could clear me, and that it would be fun to go against me. That may be, but I think that contradicts some of your approach to Open 840. Here are your thoughts on being in the Wall with a player familiar with you:
In post 1, RH9 wrote:I feel worried about numberQ. He knows my towngame.
In post 182, RH9 wrote:
In post 180, Lukewarm wrote:I think that my "scum slip" on baltar has been mentioned enough that me flipping first probably helps you A Lot.

And me flipping scum could lead to an Implo miselim at the wall too.

The keep flipping first I think is infinitely better for us, even if I lose. Neither of those things work in reverse in our favor.
Cool but numberQ knows my towngame and is likely to get me eliminated at the Wall.
It seems like you're worried about players familiar with you, and while I'm not
actually
exceptional at reading you, I don't think you would have known this prior to my statements this game. I've seen a sizable sample of you between Open House, Holiday Dance, Guardians, etc. I'm probably one of the players you've interacted with the most on the site.

Yet despite that:
In post 895, RH9 wrote:
In post 891, Faker wrote:
RH9/marci makes a good bit of sense, even if not as much as Dragons/marci. I can see RH9 not really wanting to go against me, and clearing me is even more unpalatable. marcistar might think she can tonally manipulate you into a win and Pooky probably encourages her to give it a shot, YOLO.
I would have loved to go against you as scum.
It would be more fun anyways.
I wouldn't have anything to worry.
It's much better letting my scumpartner win in SGB than doing that myself.
It'll be easier.
In post 907, RH9 wrote:
In post 906, Faker wrote:It was, yes.

To make it more clear, "I can see a world where [as mafia] you go to MD and clear me [in an attempt to pocket me and win the 1v1 against someone else] honestly." This is in contrast to the world we're in, where you're obviously not in MD.
I see.
TBH,
I was going to suggest that in a scum!me world, clearing you in addition to swapping Meuh and marci would be ideal.
You claim you would have played MD out with me, and in fact probably would have cleared me (leaving me the opportunity to hammer you)

Next, there are these statements in the scum PT of Open 840:
In post 200, RH9 wrote:I probably made you sound like you deliberately swapped implosion and Pavowski in order to fulfil your 'desire' of winning a minigame.
In post 202, RH9 wrote:Also, I'm planning to continue my narrative of scum!Lukewarm and confbiased Town!me.
This seems oddly similar to how you followed up on your Day 1 reads at the start of Day 2 this game:
In post 237, RH9 wrote:This might sound bizarre but I think that the interactions between Dwlee and marci seem like they are aligned, possibly even scum together.
What does everybody else think?
In post 439, RH9 wrote:By the way, the swap reinforced my reads.
I think that Dwlee was distancing from marci during D1 so that when they were apart and marci flipped red, scum could use this flip to make STD misvote.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #1093 (isolation #5) » Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:56 pm

Post by Prism »

Oh good god I'm going to bed