Micro 31 - Micro Madness! II - Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #16 (isolation #0) » Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:37 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

JESUS FCUK WM HOW AM I NOT SUPPOSED TO BUS YOU WHEN YOURE POSTING SIHT LIKE THIS IN THE THREAD
SORRY GOTTA BUS YOU FOR THE CRED TODAY SO I CAN CARRY US TO LYLO ON MY BACK
HEHEHEHAHEHEHAHAEHAEHAEHAEHAH

LOL CHEEKY SCUMFUK

KILL

IT

WITH

FUCKING

FIRE

People voting Om are doing it wrong WE GET IT there are multiple scum
kawaii desu ne???? sugoi uguu jigoku iieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~! >(^_^)> ヽ(・∀・ )ノ
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #18 (isolation #1) » Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:43 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

ImageFUCKING BROWSER

ImageJESUS FCUK WM HOW AM I NOT SUPPOSED TO BUS YOU WHEN YOURE POSTING SIHT LIKE THIS IN THE THREAD
ImageSORRY GOTTA BUS YOU FOR THE CRED TODAY SO I CAN CARRY US TO LYLO ON MY BACK
ImageHEHEHEHAHEHEHAHAEHAEHAEHAEHAH

LOL CHEEKY SCUMFUK

KILL

IT

WITH

FUCKING

FIRE

ImagePeople voting Om are doing it wrong WE GET IT there are multiple scum ONE LYNCH AT A TIME PEOPLE

GODS WORK

VOTE: Working Manju
kawaii desu ne???? sugoi uguu jigoku iieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~! >(^_^)> ヽ(・∀・ )ノ
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19 (isolation #2) » Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:45 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

In post 17, thdgkdms wrote:What the fuck is that shit up there?

Image FUCK YOU WHERE ARE YOUR IMAGE TAGS YOU LAZY FCUK
it's HARD WORK
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #25 (isolation #3) » Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:59 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

Image Checking in, agree with head #3 so far but waiting on the other 11.

Image Think shos rolling Innocent Clown is a moderately strong towntell; don't think he'd be ballsy enough to pull off that gambit as scum and I'm confident enough in placing a townread here for today.

Image Like thdgkdms's entry into the game; the fact that he included Japanese in his first post means that he's claiming hipster, which is third party at worst. This is reinforced a bit by the use of 8 consonants in his username, which is in line with his town meta; as scum he'd want to exploit the vowels as much as possible.

Image Have a strong town read on Chocola for being fake-Korean; if anyone wants clarification just ask.

Image Working Manju's use of an anime avatar (puyo puyo sucks btw) in conjunction with an accusation of Appeal to Anime is blatant hypocrisy, especially given that neither Puyo Puyo nor Dangan Ronpa are animes. Would lynch this slot for gg.

Reads:
Town (S->W):
Chocola, thdgkdms, shos
Null:
Rylai Crestfall, Action Dan, Om of the Nom, DarkLightA
Scum (S->W):
Working Manju
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #27 (isolation #4) » Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:05 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

Image COME AT ME BRO
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #32 (isolation #5) » Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:21 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

In post 28, ActionDan wrote:Conq are you scum this game, because I don't think I can handle another game with you as scum good lord.

Image I'm scum and I'm cross bussing Working Manju D1 so one of us can get to endgame easy peasy as per Pesco's suggestion in PoR, since we're both reasonably good at using :words: to get out of a lynch.

Image Just kidding!

yeah I dunno who hidden avatar is and >half the accounts here are obvalts so
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #33 (isolation #6) » Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:24 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

Image also tepid water is nasty; I don't know where you get the idea that it's - I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #36 (isolation #7) » Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:31 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

Working Manju wrote:refuge in audacity looking pretty scummy

X

Disappointing.

Image Are you actually scum, WM? I'd be sad.
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (isolation #8) » Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:00 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

In post 37, thdgkdms wrote:
In post 25, mrfrobozzo wrote:
Image Have a strong town read on Chocola for being fake-Korean; if anyone wants clarification just ask.

I'm asking.

Image Explained within; it's kinda long.
Spoiler:

Working Manju wrote:are you actually scum tho

Image No (if I were I'd probably be more serious; isn't it weird?)

Image Agree with Dan town; he's nervous as hell as scum and I'm not getting that here.
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (isolation #9) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:06 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

Image christ that was possibly the dumbest wall argument i've ever read; thanks guys
Image Pretty sure Chocola is town though my god you fuckers made me agree with Manju wtf guys. thdgkdms, stop being fake mad; it's pretty transparent and it's preventing me from getting a clear read on you. guessing im leaning townish though? very slight.
Image also, plz2be calling me by my forum name; this one predates the other account by at least half a year anyway

In post 162, Working Manju wrote:
chocola reads strongly town for personality reasons though, tbh thdgkdms is probably town too.
i don't want to lynch either but will do so if nothing i support is possible later in the day and it gets them to shut up

Image manju it's shit like this, why the fuck would you ever say this as town in a small setup like this. it gets me paranoid because i know as scum you'd take advantage of this to vote for a townread and go OH I WAS JUST FRUSTRATED

In post 162, Working Manju wrote:
conq read is still really arbitary sorry
i have a theory on why scum-om would stick to that dan read without considering any of dan's reactions but it borders on conspiracy tbh

Image not sure what to make of om's posts right now but why did you single out that gut read in particular, given he's said it's a gut read? also don't know why you're singling out om for the dan read; it's very player specific meta that I don't expect everyone to get and so far it looks like only you and me have seen it

In post 44, Om of the Nom wrote:
Anyway, Conq is being derpy and I really don't feel like reading him right now. His posts make my brain hurt. I'm sorry, but this is not like your Tenshi post (which was awesome btw) in that one game which I can't remember.

Image You're definitely thinking of someone else.

In post 155, Om of the Nom wrote:
I think my Conq townread may stem from how completely derpy and not serious he is. I can't really see him this way as scum.

Image Why not? I mean I know it's true for me but it's not like I couldn't have done any of my jokeposts as scum; I had a few lined up before the game started anyway.

Image Don't wanna lynch today:
Action Dan, Chocola, thdgkdms

UNVOTE: Working Manju
VOTE: Rylai Crestfall

Image Not sure what to make of Om right now although I guess I lean voting him over Manju (I kinda expected to keep my vote on Manju what I started writing this post but then I realized I agreed with his townreads). don't really get manju's case on om though; looks like you're just picking out random points and i dont see why he wouldnt do any of that as town. Your case on his is just as fluffy as the reverse.

Image Want to see posting from RC. If I can get a town read on either Om or WM by the end of the day then I'm up for just PoEing this game yeah.
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (isolation #10) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:16 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

Image Changed my mind even though I still think Manju is shifty as fuck, but if we're both town we can steamroll this so I can try this.

UNVOTE: Rylai Crestfall
VOTE: Om of the Nom

Image Om, I want you to explain what you mean by Chocola seeming townie but you not liking his posts? Your opinions are all pretty vague, so I'm also wondering how you arrived at Manju with "PoE" based on what you gave.
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (isolation #11) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:25 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

Chocola wrote:dont know where you guys are getting this town read from

Image I'm a daycop and this is my crumb of an innocent on alphabet soup.
Image Just kidding! It's more :gut: I guess; if it helps any I have a stronger town read on you because I do think thdgkdms's "active lurking when we've just started the game" attack is pretty bullshit, but it's more likely to be tryhard town than scum imo? I dunno. Not really interested in the back and forth anyways because it's uberdumb.
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (isolation #12) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:29 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

EBWOP:
Image @
Chocola
You kinda have to admit that your early posts were active lurking cruft though, so I can kinda see where alphabetsoup is coming from. Although I disagree with his conclusion.
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (isolation #13) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:40 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

Image Given that I hadn't really made a serious post until about an hour ago, I hear ya. Preferably you and thdgkdms can work this out asap so we don't scare the IC away etc.
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (isolation #14) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:41 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

UNVOTE:
Image ...Manju are you scum trying to get a mislynch off of dumbtown? Or are you trying to get a rise by deliberating provoking him? Seriously, these fucking snipes.

Image Will actually read this tomorrow to digest some of the recent exchanges but Jesus it's like nitpicking/whiteknighting 101 in here.
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (isolation #15) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:58 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

In post 210, Working Manju wrote:frobaizono: recent posts have basically just been for my own amusement but i stand by everything i've said regarding him padding his vote on me and his ed1 reads making no sense when i first saw them. where are you getting dumb town?

Image dumbtown is more that if you're scum then he's dumbtown; "dumb" because he's not as good with words as you are and contradicts himself a lot and "town" because there's no way you two are scum together. See Uberninja from Scummer of Love Invitational.

Image Will actually review the relevant arguments tomorrow as I said because I need to wake up early.

Image Cut: JOB stop being scum or dumb. Dan is town, I can vouch for it 99%.
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (isolation #16) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:04 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

Image Because your Dan read is wrong, get over it. Your princess is in another castle. Sleepzzzz
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (isolation #17) » Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:40 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

Image @shos: I have extensive personal meta on Dan due to knowing him IRL (unlike the rest of the people here) so I'm pretty sure what you and Om are pointing out aren't scumtells for him; I think he's rather likely to be town this game. If there's scum between Dan and WM it's Manju for sure, not least because of the hard whiteknighting (will elaborate later). In any case, you think Dan scum would have an issue with placing Om at L-whatever?
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (isolation #18) » Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:02 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

Image Now you're being dumb. Accept that I can read Dan better than you and move on. Hey Chocola, do you think Manju matches up here with his play in Angel Beats?
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (isolation #19) » Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:06 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

Image Don't avoid the question you ****. I'm asking you because I expect you to be able to read him better than I can due to past experience. If thlksdjlksfjd is scum, he's probably scum with Manju anyway so I'd lynch there first if I were going in that direction.
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (isolation #20) » Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:08 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

Image Actually, might as well since I'll probably do this in a few hours anyway. Will elaborate later, but I feel like Manju is deliberating being a dick because he knows Om will respond badly to it and get himself lynched in the process.

very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (isolation #21) » Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:11 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

In post 221, Working Manju wrote:dan: i'm not really getting how conq pressing me is town since it's easy for him to play both sides of om/manju if he wants. like he's not a scumread but further elaboration when you're not tired would be cool

Image Manju are you using Token Questioning (TM) to make yourself look busy? Why does the answer to this question matter if I'm not a scumread and Dan is a townread? Do you think I'm scum playing both sides of the om/manju argument?

Image I had a gut scumread on you in that game and didn't vote you because the wagon on you was shit. :shifty: Anyway I'll have more out on this later.
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (isolation #22) » Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:35 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

Image @shos: Dan hates playing as scum; he greatly prefers town. He's always very nervous when he rolls scum and so when he makes scum posts, he's always pushing a direction and he's making sure all his bases are covered, whereas when he's town he's much more relaxed and focused on getting reads out as they come without worrying so much about how much it looks to other people. He's definitely not scared of placing a vote out as scum though. Here's one of his town games vs one of his scum games. You can look through the isos if you really want and there's more if you want me to elaborate but honestly I don't find his two entry posts as scummy as you or Om; him being relaxed in the RVS phase is a towntell for him. I would appreciate it if he took a closer look at the game however.
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (isolation #23) » Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:58 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

In post 246, Working Manju wrote:actually if that's why i'm scummy then it's the antithesis of the scumplay you're referring to, why did you need to ask for chocola's read?

Image I'm not voting you because of your play in previous games, I'm voting you for your play in this game. I asked Chocola for his read because he gutted you correctly in that game (when basically everyone else thought you were town) so I was interested in hearing his opinion. There are just some players you can't catch on logic.

Image Part of the reason I find your push on Om suspicious is that you seem to have come to the conclusion (partially by hard defending a few other people as town) that Om is scum and then used the evidence to support your assertion instead of the other way around. There are some players who like playing needlessly provocatively because it helps them get ~*reactions*~, but afaik you're not one of them. I think you're using it more as a tactic so that he'll tunnel on you emotionally in a way that makes himself look bad. If you happen to be town, this is doubleplusungood because it means I can't read Om because you're deliberately provoking him, which gives him an excuse to tunnel on you regardless of his alignment. (I blame thdgkdms for starting this trend).

In post 178, Working Manju wrote:
i can see why you'd think i was discrediting your reads but you could've just voted me on that alone instead of basing your case around a bunch of weak points that make little sense to buff up your post

Image If he thought you were scum trying to discredit his reads wouldn't it make sense for him to buff up what might otherwise be brushed off as a weak case? In the context of right-out-of-RVS (as opposed to an overjustified hammer vote) this is pretty much a null tell but you unilaterally paint it as scummy.

In post 179, Working Manju wrote:
In post 178, Working Manju wrote:your reads were bad at an ed1 glance because dan scum was ??? and conq and i were basically the same (bunch of jokeposts with a town read) at the time

this plus the dan read was what made your reads post ring alarm bells initially.

Image I've seen scum caught in the RVS phase because their jokeposts were fake-sounding. In any case, what's the scum motivation for giving different gut reads on jokeposters? And like I said, the Dan read isn't something I expect everyone to get (and so far only you and me have professed town reads on Dan), so the fact that you're attacking Om for this while ignoring everyone else is ???

In post 181, Working Manju wrote:
rest post is just agree to disagree and also unless we see a dan scumflip then ur gut sucks sorry. i knew my posts were just as facetious as conq's so fmpov your reads looked totally backwards and were worth an ed1 vote

Image agree to disagree lol. This is the same shit you pulled on me in Angel Beats (the only meta-relevant part of this convo). lololol I can't argue with you anymore; let's just agree to disagree and meanwhile I'll park my vote here and hard defend townies for the rest of the day.

i mean scum trying to make a vote look impressive to compensate for it being bullshit is a thing that happens

Image You're the votefluffer. It's you.
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (isolation #24) » Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:03 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

In post 227, Working Manju wrote:i don't think anybody joined this game to sit down to a serious round of mafiascum play though

Image Also, what Manju actually means is that since we all know each other it's a much more relaxed setting than if we were playing with a group of strangers. We're all still trying to win, of course.

Image Om: Nothing to comment on? And you call Dan scum for being lazy.
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (isolation #25) » Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:09 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

In post 261, Om of the Nom wrote:I never said he was lazy, just that I didn't feel he was serious.

Image So why is he scum for not being serious? What's different about his play this game from his play in IGMEOY?

Om of the Nom wrote:Besides, due to my self-centered nature, I only really comment on stuff directed at me.

Image If this is the attitude you're going to have for this game I'm basically going to have no problem with voting you to lynch; this kind of self-centered passivity is a pro-scum attitude.
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (isolation #26) » Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:13 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

agree to disagree

Image Manju, I have a question. Have you, as town, ever "agreed to disagree" with someone you thought was scum? Seems more like an attitude you'd hold towards
townies
you disagreed with, isn't it?
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (isolation #27) » Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:17 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

Om of the Nom wrote:
In post 226, Om of the Nom wrote:PEDIT: I'm talking mainly about the tone, in that game, his posts gave off a serious feel, but in this game I feel like he doesn't really care.

Stop hard defending me then finding something scummy to point out about me. Choose one or the other. Besides, it's only what happens on a natural instinct (aka when skimming I only really look for things directed at me), when I read more in-depth I pay attention to much more.

Image You replaced into the game when it was in midgame and he had more to work with; of course he'd be more serious. In this game we're just out of RVS. This isn't even an alignment tell; it's just gamestate.

Image I'm not even hard defending you lol (but no doubt someone will come in and yell chainsaw). But I just posted a bunch of stuff on Manju and your only response is to waltz in and say :lolnothingtosay:
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (isolation #28) » Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:19 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

Image Whoops, I remembered the order of events wrong. Scratch that then. But really. >_>
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (isolation #29) » Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:03 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

In post 293, Om of the Nom wrote:Ugh, you're all fucking terrible at this shit and I'm beginning to doubt my sanity at the time of accepting the invitation to this game.
@Mod: I'd like to replace out.

I didn't play this game to be yelled at, constantly called dumb and not even given a chance. I don't need to deal with this sort of shit.
If all you guys were going to do is hate on me, then don't fucking invite me next time.

Image Holy persecution complex Batman. I'd rather you not replace out, but do you seriously think that people are voting you because of a grudge or something? A good number of the people suspecting you have never played with you, as Manju said. Seriously, grow a spine and man up, and stop assuming that people are out to get you for out-of-game reasons. Who isn't giving you a chance? Manju who you happen to be voting and supposedly think is scum? Did you get quicklynched out of the gate? No. Are people voting you for "policy lulz"? No. Seriously.
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (isolation #30) » Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:24 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

Image Yeah, Om, actually I'd really appreciate it if you stuck in. I know you like tactical replace outs as scum so I really want to make sure this isn't happening here.

In post 269, Working Manju wrote:
"you assumed scum then made a case" can be applied to most early votes that stick after the target posts stronger content. i thought om was ed1 suspicious and his contentpost did nothing to make him town and was even Scummy.

In post 259, mrfrobozzo wrote:If he thought you were scum trying to discredit his reads wouldn't it make sense for him to buff up what might otherwise be brushed off as a weak case?

if he's town he's trying to sell it to the fellow townies, not the guy he thinks is scum. if somebody is trying to discredit another player then that's good enough for an ed1 vote and he shouldn't need to twist it for people to look into why that person is scummy. overjustification not being a universal scumtell doesn't mean it isn't scummy here

Image Pretty sure you're missing the point here. You brought up that Om was overjustifying his vote and you thought he was scummy for it. Well, you were overjustifying your vote on Om by including a lot of weak potshots that I addressed earlier. So basically the two of you are two sides of the same coin. See what I mean?

Image Eh, Manju's reaction to Om's replace out looks kinda townie? It'd be pretty easy for Manju to just barrel on full force and firebomb that slot for lolAtE, although what Manju's doing could be an easy out for him to remove his vote from Om. Eh, I dunno. But I agree with the BT vote actually. Don't know what the point of the two queries to Manju was; not sure if just trying to look busy or trying to subtly throw dirt on Manju.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: BT

In post 291, BT wrote:VOTE: Rylai Crestfall
Tentative lurker prod. He promised content today, right?

Yesterday, actually. Let's take bets on when he shows up.
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #303 (isolation #31) » Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:33 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

In post 302, mrfrobozzo wrote:
In post 291, BT wrote:VOTE: Rylai Crestfall
Tentative lurker prod. He promised content today, right?

Image Yesterday, actually. Let's take bets on when he shows up.

Image I almost lost face for a moment there. Good though I caught myself, whew.
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (isolation #32) » Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:40 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

In post 304, Working Manju wrote:i get what you mean now but am not sure when my case was every really based around potshots - as far as main points are concerned, ed1 it was the reads, later it was his padding

Image The reads part I addressed in my post a few pages back if you're talking about the Dan or frobozz/Manju reads, and I think they qualified as potshots. But w/e.

In post 304, Working Manju wrote:
also, for the sake of comparision, when has om attempted tactical replace outs as scum before?

Image I don't know how often he does it as scum vs as town, but I was specifically thinking of these two games. I think the circumstance in this game reads a little different though.
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (isolation #33) » Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:15 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

In post 306, Chocola wrote:Current reads are:
I haven't had much luck in getting town or scum vibes from bozzo, to note.

Image I'm not a doll. I'm very much alive!
Image I imagine neutral is the same as unreadable?
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #326 (isolation #34) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:11 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

In post 310, BT wrote:Oh, come on, I haven't even finished reading the thread yet, and those votes seem like you didn't have a secondary scumspect at all. (which might be true? haven't finished reading) frobozzo, wasn't your vote on Manju before you went with this?

Image Got early town reads on Dan, Chocola, and thdgkdms. After recent events, T>S ordering of the last four would be Om, Manju, RC/BT. Yeah, I was voting Manju before, but I think his reaction to Om's replace out is more likely to be a town reaction.

In post 310, BT wrote:
In post 302, mrfrobozzo wrote:But I agree with the BT vote actually. Don't know what the point of the two queries to Manju was; not sure if just trying to look busy or trying to subtly throw dirt on Manju.

First question was serious. Second question was not. I could honestly see where you're coming from here IF those questions were the bulk of my post or something, but they're not.

Image But there's nothing else in terms of reads (me!town plus a noncommittal comment on thlksjdlkjd/Chocola are really easy reads to make up) in the rest of your posting except a pass at Om, and given that my stance on Om for the last few pages I suspect an attempt to jump on a mislynch.

In post 316, shos wrote:
In post 302, mrfrobozzo wrote:Image Yeah, Om, actually I'd really appreciate it if you stuck in. I know you like tactical replace outs as scum so I really want to make sure this isn't happening here.

please explain.

meanwhile, regardless of the qestion, VOTE: mrfrobozzo.

In post 323, shos wrote:@Mrfrobozzo: you linked to two games; one of them has only ONE post from Om of the nom >_>
the other -

In post 1447, Om of the Nom wrote:Ugh, sorry guys, my motivation has really gone down for this game and I'm not putting in anywhere near as much effort as I should be. I'm considering replacing out, but if you guys want me to I'll try to keep going.

In post 2609, Om of the Nom wrote:Congrats to town, it sucks that we lost :P
I'm sorry I had to replace out, I seriously started to lose motivation and couldn't keep up.
I noticed some discussion about what I said right before I replaced out. But what I said was actually true. I generally tend to replace out more as scum (though I'm not so sure if it's so true now) but my mention of townie replacing out in Large games was also true, since the only other Large Theme I've played in I replaced out D1 as town.

Does this look like the same kind of replacing out?.. I don't think that's the case. Om was DEFINITELY motivated in this game - you know - he actually still is the top poster in the topic. do you have any other links in which he replaced out?

for 309 VOTE: Manju oh dats L-1

yea it's manju and frobozzo.

In post 305, mrfrobozzo wrote:
In post 304, Working Manju wrote:
also, for the sake of comparision, when has om attempted tactical replace outs as scum before?

Image I don't know how often he does it as scum vs as town, but I was specifically thinking of these two games.
I think the circumstance in this game reads a little different though.

Image Maybe if you would actually read my posts. >_> I'm not pushing Om for the replace because I already stated that I don't think the circumstances are the same, so I don't know where you're getting the idea what I am? Om is Captain Murasa in the Team Mafia game. I'm not a stalker and he doesn't update his wiki so I don't know his other games, but on the site where he originally played mafia he also tactically replaced out as scum at least once (link to the game only works for members of the site and he was playing on an alt of an alt to boot).
Image Anyway, Om replaced out because he was pissed and he thought people had a vendetta against him (he was permabanned from the site the rest of us play mafia on), which is a situation fairly specific to this game and which you won't find any meta for. Om having lots of posts doesn't mean jack shit given he spams as either alignment and half his posts here didn't say anything anyway. And if Om was so fucking motivated he wouldn't have replaced out.
Image I wanted him to stay in the game because yeah, I'm pretty pissed that I took the initiative to personally invite him to play in this game with us when he's shown interest in such in the past, and he repays me by going IM BEING PERSECUTED and hightailing it out of here. It's not like he was being quicklynched and hell I WAS EVEN DEFENDING HIM so I don't know where he got that impression from; if you read the context of his replace outs as scum, he likes to replace out while he's under pressure while giving excuses about why he's replacing out, and I could imagine him doing something similar here while spicing it up with a "fuck you" to everyone else. But I'm not even voting or pushing him because I think there are more likely candidates for scum.
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (isolation #35) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:31 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

In post 324, Working Manju wrote:
crestfall you have one post to tell us why we shouldn't policy lynch you

Image So why RC over BT? And you realize we don't have room for policy lynches in a 9P?
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #332 (isolation #36) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:38 am

Post by mrfrobozzo »

In post 331, Shadoweh wrote:
Actually it's weird for me to see you angry Mr. Frozbobbo. Last time I saw you rage posting you were a nasty scumbag eyeball. You're not a scumbag eyeball this game, are you?

Image Ow, that hurts. No, I'm not scum this game (as should be fairly obvious by the amount of :effort: I put in this game vs in my scum games) and you're using lazy thinking, Youmu (my anger is non-alignment-indicative; it's just that I do get genuinely angry as scum unlike some other people).

I don't think he was actually under voting pressure any more then normal.
Maybe he didn't like being a kick me toy again when he's used to being treated with a little more respect by people at MS? (Not that that's hard). I'm biased in my position, but I think it's pretty easy to tell the difference between genuine rage and :effort:.

Image The highlighted is why his replace out pissed me off so much as I stated in my previous post. If he's town, then he's delusional and playing the victim card again; when I read this replace out coupled with the timestamps of his arrogance in the recently completed Open 429 I got pretty steamed. If he's scum, then he's using ~*tactical replacement*~ again and he's a dick.

Then again you guys have the anger reading skills of a potato. >_> (Fake Guilttyyyyy)

Image Rewriting history omg scum lynch. You were totally mad because you were caught for the wrong reasons. KILGA CASE WHERE?
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #334 (isolation #37) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:54 am

Post by mrfrobozzo »

Image If I thought he was scum for the replace out I'd have switched back onto him. Right now I'm ignoring it and so I have a nulltown read based on his pre-replace stuff, plus the teaser Shadoweh gave.
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (isolation #38) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:49 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

In post 337, shos wrote:
frobozzo, you should really stop using those pictures, it's freakin annoying.

Image Using these pictures is the only way to keep myself motivated for this game. Everyone else either looks like they're AWOL/not trying/tunneling. It's not even like I've been RPing, shos-sama.

In post 337, shos wrote:
What is your read on me?

Image :eek: I don't have a "read" on you because your alignment is posted in the thread opener, shos-sama.
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #362 (isolation #39) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:54 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

Image uhh yeah kinda agree with RC re: Manju. Also, Manju still hasn't answered why RC over BT?

Image This whole Chocola/thdgkdms spat reads like a huge distraction, honestly. You're both picking at personality issues and pissing each other off in a huge spiral. I think you're both town and this really has to stop. Hey thdgkdms, Chocola, what do you think about BT?

Image BT, what about Chocola's posts don't read as pursual given the two of them have been having quote wall wars with each other? Not really understanding your case; how does #287 read like scum commenting on badtown instead of town, and why is post #329 more likely to come from scum!Chocola than town!Chocola?

Image Dan is way overdue for a content post. It shouldn't take this long to give opinions; it's been a week.

Image Shadoweh, who are you leaning for scum right now?
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #400 (isolation #40) » Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:07 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

Image Quick post for now. Manju, here's the thing. Sure, RC is objectively "bad" and I wouldn't cry too hard at his lynch. But the way you're pushing this really makes me doubt your motives, especially as your application of meta is completely bunk (see RC's most recent scum game as Decade in Kamen Rider where he gave ~*reasons*~ to vote sasword, plus like every recent town AND scum game of his where he does exactly what you're describing as his scum meta [not to mention in adorable mafia his first serious vote on ihnn came with a full explanation off the bat]). Especially considering that you did the exact same thing with your vote on RC (voted first, explained later). Also, if BT is "alright", what's your read on me?

Image BT, what is your last paragraph even referring to? Also, what about Manju's post convinced you to move from your scumread to...someone you apparently don't have a scumread on? Would like clarification.

DAN, STOP PLAYING DOTA 2 AND GET THE FUCK IN HERE.
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #403 (isolation #41) » Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:47 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

Image Hmm. What do you think of Om's hissy fit and replace out then?
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #415 (isolation #42) » Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:07 am

Post by mrfrobozzo »

In post 406, BT wrote:
I'd say it's pretty clearly talking about Manju's clear a post above. The voteswitch wasn't solely the work of his post; twas a process of reconsideration ever since I figured nothing much happened
but
the Om thing during the Om thing. I stuck to the vote for those little gut reactions to some of his stuff that I feel are correct, but it's honestly a weak enough stance that I'm willing to lynch a lurker instead.

Image I've quoted the posts in question.
In post 398, Working Manju wrote:my vote's on rylai because his first post was bad
chocola is tryhard town leader as scum but he doesn't give a fuck here, as scum he'd be trying harder to look town instead of being full-on tunnel mode.
im the only one who's seen him as scum so you're gonna have to take my word for it
but he's like 100% town. don't want to lynch him or th but would lynch th over him

In post 399, BT wrote:
Actually, for now, Manju, wasn't his last scum game a while ago?
He's tunneling alright but he doesn't seem
reckless
or something else I'd write off as town. I'd even argue that this slapfight is beneficial for scum because, just, look at the results. The more I try to *meta* this the faster my head is spinning, so why don't you tell me what you think of his play, meta aside?

Image This is the thing though, because you say you're talking about Manju's clear but it's like you haven't read it. You're referring to a scum game that Manju has said you've never seen. Basically what this looks like to me is that you're just grasping at an excuse to switch your vote off of Chocola.

thdgkdms
, Chocola isn't getting lynched today, and more importantly, you're just nitpicking at bullshit when you could do the same with practically any other poster here. You're wasting your vote. Put it somewhere else. At this point you're willingly locking yourself away from the flow of the conversation. And have you actually read any of my posts about Manju and BT, because it sounds like you haven't.

Image Personally, I would rather lynch BT than Manju; I could see Manju as really lazy town and BT taking advantage of his push. Manju also has townreads on over half the town; if he's scum he has to break that charade sometime so I don't know if he would pigeonhole himself like that as scum.

Image Dan, reasons where.
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #418 (isolation #43) » Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:33 am

Post by mrfrobozzo »

BT wrote:
I actually have no idea what you're getting at here. What you bolded was me pointing out that the scum meta may be outdated. If you could tell me
why
I'm grasping for reasons (when I actually switched fairly easily if you ask me) then maybe I could reply. Another thing: why would hurrying to switch off of Chocola be part of my scum agenda?

Image >_> Manju didn't give a time frame for Chocola's scum meta at all, so I don't know where you got "outdated" from. "Grasping" because if all it takes for you to change your opinion is a second-hand meta argument like that then...your vote was weak to begin with. And if your vote is weak, it benefits scum!you to switch off Chocola so you can move off a weak vote and RC is an easy vote especially as you can basically ignore the rest of the game while voting RC. Here; what do you think about other people?

In post 412, thdgkdms wrote:
I still highly recommend voting for Chocola. What better way to shut me up about him than to kill him?

Summary of Chocola vs thdgkdms
Bystander reaction:

Image thdgkdms, here's an example of why your entire wall argument is bullshit. You attack Chocola for using meta, when by far the biggest offender of ~*meta usage*~ in the game would be Manju, who you describe as "not seeing where the votes on him came from." The rest of this argument is MORE OF THE SAME. FFS, take off the tunnel glasses.
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #428 (isolation #44) » Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:26 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

Image Rethinking BT's response and will reply tomorrow maybe. I want RC to come in and give some more content. Considering switching to RC given that no one seems mildly interested in a BT lynch? I'm more willing to risk RC over Manju today. Still think thdgkdms is being insanely stubborn and not scum.

thdgkdms wrote:
I'm not attacking him for using meta. I'm attacking him for being contradictory in his opinions on the usage of meta. Why does nobody seem to get this? :(

Image Moving goalposts. The entire premise is dumb because like you acknowledged, he only brought up meta BECAUSE I SPECIFICALLY ASKED HIM ABOUT META. Meanwhile, his point on Om using meta was that Om was trying to use meta to defend himself WHEN HIS OWN WIKI PAGE PROFESSES THAT HE LIKES TO MIX UP TOWN AND SCUM METAS AND THEREFORE HIS META IS USELESS.

Image Do you see what you're trying to argue here? It's beyond dumb and it's not a valid point at all. And that's just one point that I picked out; reading the rest is just too painful and from what I did see it's no different. If you wanted to you could pick out any of the other players and nitpick their posts for contradictions and you'd be able to come up with just as much; for Chocola it's mostly because you two have gotten into this stupid wall war and it just creates more noise that feeds on itself.
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #429 (isolation #45) » Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:29 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

Rylai Crestfall 2012-09-28 15:06:19 2 days 8 hours 6
Working Manju 2012-09-27 20:03:41 3 days 3 hours 78

Image Manju, I know you've been around. Reply to my post.
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (isolation #46) » Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:00 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

Image I give up. I'm pretty sure there are gambit shenanigans going on but I can't be bothered to think about them right now. Deadline's tomorrow; no one actually thinks RC is town; let's get a claim.

UNVOTE:
UNVOTE: Rylai Crestfall

Image Chocola, I already said I think thlsdkflks is misguided town. Don't want to lynch him today.
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #457 (isolation #47) » Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:00 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

Image Screw image tags.
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #461 (isolation #48) » Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:36 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

:igmeou:

Image Is that your exact role, RC? Judging from the previous iteration of this game a legit full JK would probably be the only town power role, if it existed (but seeing as the last town only had a 1-shot bp and a 1-shot vig...)

Image RC, if BT was a lesser scummy read for you then why did you never mention him before?
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #462 (isolation #49) » Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:37 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

Image Also, RC is at L-1 if I counted correctly, so no ~*whoops*~ hammers.
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #468 (isolation #50) » Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:51 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

Image I hope for your sake RC actually flips scum. Would it have hurt to wait just a little?
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #481 (isolation #51) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:06 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

Image Weirdass kill.

In post 478, Chocola wrote:
In post 360, Rylai Crestfall wrote:
Also, Shadoweh! Why are you so content to just stand there doing nothing? You've replaced in, and you haven't done much of anything. And your slot looked bad before, it's looking worse now. Put him as my second scum pick.

Funny how RC voted BT when Shadoweh was his secondary

Image Well for one, Shadoweh wasn't even a viable wagon and RC's excuse for switching off Manju was "consolidation." Still think the Shadoweh slot is town though.

Image thdgkdms technically works as a RC buddy but I don't think he's scum either. Also, I think that as scum he would have parked his vote on RC for bus cred instead of tunneling on a lynch no one would support, considering how RC looked throughout the day.

Image I think Dan's stunt at the end of the lynch yesterday makes him town, along with other stuff.

Image Don't think Chocola is scum either even though his interactions with RC were minimal. Chocola, explain which Om shenanigans make Shadoweh scummy?

Image So it's down to Manju or BT for me...again. Still don't really know what Manju's gameplan would be as scum in this situation given that he actively picked out RC by townreading almost everyone else. I think the meta point that Dan brought up on Manju re:looking for scumreads vs looking for townreads is also true. I'm going to guess that it's BT, and the crossvote yesterday was an attempt at distancing given that people like me and Manju had already brought up a BT/RC scumteam so that one of them would reap the cred and coast to the endgame by taking advantage of stuff like the Chocola/thdgkdms fight.

##Vote: BT
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #482 (isolation #52) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:12 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

Image Also, I think RC was genuinely trying to push a lynch through on Manju, so there's that. I mean he actually gave reasons and stuff.

Image Meanwhile this was the extent of BT's RC vote.
In post 399, BT wrote:Mm, you know what? Fine.

UNVOTE: Chocola

I'd normally take your word for it and switch to my second scumspect but
whoops it doesn't exist
. I'll take the lurker over that. Dan is also lurking but you guys are townreading him too? I don't know.

Actually, for now, Manju, wasn't his last scum game a while ago? He's tunneling alright but he doesn't seem
reckless
or something else I'd write off as town. I'd even argue that this slapfight is beneficial for scum because, just, look at the results. The more I try to *meta* this the faster my head is spinning, so why don't you tell me what you think of his play, meta aside?

Image Just enough reasoning to get onto the wagon but not enough reasoning that other people would be convinced to follow the vote.
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #483 (isolation #53) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:19 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

Image Uh yeah vote tags.
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #506 (isolation #54) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:10 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

Image If I were scum I'd probably have shot Dan because of his quickhammer and general towniness. Shos is a lazy option I guess; confirmed town is unlynchable but as long as it doesn't lynch you (and in this case had a town read(?) on me) it doesn't hurt to have it around, plus I'm generally not scared of PoE as scum (because I labor under the delusion that I can lynch whomever I want). :shifty:
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #507 (isolation #55) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:13 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

In post 491, ActionDan wrote:
How are you town-reading Shadoweh atm?

Image Shadoweh is super easy to read (as long as she doesn't lurk :lol:), plus Om was town anyway.
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #508 (isolation #56) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:42 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

In post 495, Working Manju wrote:
i'm frustrated with her though because even if this game is a shitfest she should have more motivation as town then voteparking on me without reading, but i doubt she's scum

Image :roll: Says the guy who decided to ignore all my posts because he didn't want to respond to them for some reason. You don't need a full reread to give preliminary opinions. Come on.
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #510 (isolation #57) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:44 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

Image Cool. Maybe Manju is scum who's out of options after all.
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #512 (isolation #58) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:46 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

Image Fuck you and your reactions. If you can't read me when I'm obvtown I'd rather lynch you than have to deal with your snipes and figure out whether you're scum or apathetic town.
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #514 (isolation #59) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:54 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

In post 513, Working Manju wrote:
- like most of what you did d1 rubbed me the wrong way and that reaction reads scum intimidation, also stuff about rc/bt votes

Image Right, so the way I shot down your bullshit points on Om and RC rubbed you the wrong way, and my reaction to your bullshit is scum intimidation. Meanwhile, it's A-Okay when you deliberately try to piss off players and spew bullshit without any backing, right? Because that's not a scum tactic, nuh-uh.

Image I see the light. Sorry for suspecting you BT.

UNVOTE:
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #517 (isolation #60) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:03 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

Working Manju wrote:it is actually ridiculous that you'd respond like that when i haven't even finished re-reading or cited reasons for voting yet though.

But you did give a reason already.

Working Manju wrote:
"out of options" is hardly true when bt is a very easy mislynch for scum-me given current turning around and saying "well i guess dan is right on om's sub" or "maybe my meta-read on chocola sucks" is not too difficult to get away with. in fact all three are probably easier to pull off than lynching you

Shadoweh and Chocola lynches are impossible because I'd defend them pretty hard and if you turned around like that you'd probably get lynched on the spot for being unconvincing. BT lynch I can't really comment on. But you're right, I guess you're not out of options and I'm you're Om for the day, right? Then you can just hop onto whatever other wagon at the end of the day.

Working Manju wrote:
cut and i dunno where you get that i'm trying to piss people off unless you're making shit up on the spot

All fucking game. I already confronted you about this on Day one, didn't I?

I'm sorry, I don't get pissed off often but when I do it's hard for me to tone down my voice. But here. Oh my Manju, you've been a very bad boy. Such a rapscallion; it would behoove us to lynch you off the planet. Is that better?
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #520 (isolation #61) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:10 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

In post 516, Working Manju wrote:also if you're town then why do you need to use AtE in every post when addressing somebody you apparently think is scum !!!meta!!!

also I just realized you were trying to make a serious meta point. I've been mad more times as town than scum.

Cut by vig fakeclaim. 1) Terrible logic because I was likely to be a doc protect last night so if you were really a town vig you'd have thought about this before spilling your guts and 2) I'm Vanilla Clown; lynch this joker.
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #522 (isolation #62) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:15 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

Anyway looks like Manju just gave up. Where is everybody else? I'm willing to do a 1v1 for this.

Pedit: if there's not a doc then you're literally confirmed scum. The point is that you would have thought through the point about there being a doc before coming to the conclusion that vigging me not going through = me!scum.
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #523 (isolation #63) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:23 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

Also that's a horrible vig shot if you're an actual vig given that 1) apparently you didn't actually PoE everyone else and 2) I'm obvtown dammit. -.-
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #526 (isolation #64) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:26 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

Claim your rolename and crumbs plox.
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #534 (isolation #65) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:33 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

In post 530, Working Manju wrote:also no i'm not fullclaiming over this that'd be really dumb

HMMM

Willing to do the 1v1. If Manju isn't scum and is just terrible town, you can lynch me after Manju because :idgif: and lynch BT in lylo. Everyone else is town, instawin.

Pedit:
UNVOTE:
Manju you fucking idiot.
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #537 (isolation #66) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:36 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

In post 533, Working Manju wrote:
no that vig claim was obviously fake

Well if you're town GJ on getting two VT claims. What was the point of that?

Can we just lynch WM/me/BT pool to win? Three lynches to game; pretty sure everyone else is town. Fuck this game.
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #539 (isolation #67) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:39 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

In post 536, Working Manju wrote:fro, assuming you're not the scums and i'm not the scums, why did bt sheep me on his buddy
when there was no way that wagon could have taken off without his help?

What do you mean? RC was a useless lump. No one had a town read on him, so he could have been a deadline rush at any time. Meanwhile, me and you both had varying townreads on all the other players. thgklsdkjdfrr lynch wasn't happening. Shadoweh lynch wasn't happening. Manju lynch was barely possible but Dan and me and maybe tlkjlskdjf preferred RC over Manju. If BT parks on RC with a lackluster vote he can be both voting scum and get the cred if everyone suddenly consolidates onto RC.
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #541 (isolation #68) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:41 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

Really don't think thdgkdms is the scum here. With I'm assuming two scum and consistent but low pressure on RC, thdgkdms either wants to get in on the bus/suspicion or he wants to create a viable counterwagon or support any of the viable counterwagons to RC. But instead of bussing/suspecting RC for town cred or voicing support for the Shadoweh/Manju wagons he tunnels on a Chocola lynch no one will support. I really don't think this is thdgkdms' scumplay at all, if we want to add ~*meta*~ we already know he's a bussing maniac.
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #545 (isolation #69) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:51 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

I'm not scum but if you're town and town loses because of this shit I'm blaming you.

Pedit: Sure. But only if I can get my Manju and BT lynches before then? Pretty sure last scum is one of these two.
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #546 (isolation #70) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:53 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

I still want to lynch BT today. Then I can laugh at Manju in the postgame if I'm right.

BT today, if game doesn't end lynch Manju, if game doesn't end lynch me in LYLO, blame Manju for fucking up the game.
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #551 (isolation #71) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:58 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

Cool.

thdgkdms is town. Willing to stake the game on this. If I vote for him in LYLO I am scum. Please instalynch me if I vote thdgkdms in LYLO.
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #552 (isolation #72) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:59 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

In post 549, Working Manju wrote:
In post 546, mrfrobozzo wrote:blame Manju for fucking up the game.

i got you to ditch your dumb posting gimmick so it's a personal victory

:(
It made me happy.
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #555 (isolation #73) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:02 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

It doesn't matter who ends up in LYLO because if we get to LYLO town's already lost as I've locked myself into lynching me. :V
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #562 (isolation #74) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:07 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

UNVOTE:
Let's go ahead and let BT claim. Maybe it'll be enough to confirm him as town or something.
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #564 (isolation #75) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:11 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

No scum would be that rash (unless it's WM trying to get a personal victory like you said).
Literally no harm in getting a claim from BT so why not.
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #565 (isolation #76) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:12 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

In post 560, ActionDan wrote:
reason: they allowed this to go through.

Probably taking a long break from mafia after I finish the ones I'm playing.
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #569 (isolation #77) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:16 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

Working Manju wrote:
In post 565, mrfrobozzo wrote:
In post 560, ActionDan wrote:
reason: they allowed this to go through.

Probably taking a long break from mafia after I finish the ones I'm playing.

don't you say this after every game

Not my fault mods can't fill up their games and I have to step up. >_>

Pedit: Naegi is a lamer.
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #573 (isolation #78) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:01 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

/me shrugs
This game is pretty whack.
I want thslkjsldkf to post.
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #578 (isolation #79) » Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:56 am

Post by mrfrobozzo »

The only lynch I've lined up is my own. :? Was thinking it was either BT or Manju before the fiasco anyway, so nothing's changed except that I think Manju's gone off the deep end.
I think BT makes more sense as scum generally than Manju. I still don't know what Manju was trying to do there but I'm going to assume he tried to pull a Fate-style gambit or something for the lulz.
Still want Typo Incarnate to post.
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #581 (isolation #80) » Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:58 am

Post by mrfrobozzo »

I'd rather get this game over with today so we won't even have to get to LYLO and I can stop having to worry about this game.
Waiting on Shadowmeh and th to check in.
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #583 (isolation #81) » Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:17 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

I'm fairly sure they're both being lazy bums.

@mod Requesting prods on all applicable parties.
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #588 (isolation #82) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:16 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

thdgkdms, what do you think of everyone else then?

Chocola, what do you think of my reasoning for BT over Manju?
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #604 (isolation #83) » Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:12 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

Manju if you're town you're a derp. But sure, I'll take that because I want to try something else today and I don't really think Chocola is scum. You people are derps for ending the day yesterday when I was still waiting on something.

Anyway now that Dan is dead I can say what I wanted to say yesterday but didn't; I would have killed Dan N1 because Innocent Child is confirmed non-PR, and I figured Dan's quickhammer was a soft-PR claim. Which it was.

I'm actually thinking it's th. I want to here from his why RC's flip suddenly made him stop persuing Chocola, given that there's nothing in Chocola's iso that makes him less likely to be scum than from before the flip. I'm thinking it's possible th just took advantage of the flip to ease off the Chocola argument because no one was following him on it even on D2. The shos kill also makes sense in that respect; shos was a non-aggressive kill in terms of PR hunting but shos suspected th. Also, I want to know why th suddenly narrowed his choices down to "BT over Manju" given he didn't mention anyone else; feels like he was just taking advantage of the plan I put forward because there was no indication that he thought everyone else was town.

##Vote: thdgkdms
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #605 (isolation #84) » Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:14 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

In post 603, Working Manju wrote:well scumfro would be lynching me today so

Actually if I were scum I would have lynched you yesterday just for the peace of mind, but of course you would call that ~WIFOM*~.
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #607 (isolation #85) » Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:05 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

I changed my mind and I gave my reasons for doing so. Why, do you think that's scummy?
:P

For what it's worth I don't think Manju is scum anymore, just terrible at PoE and overemotional for no reason. The nightkills don't really make as much sense coming from him though. th makes more sense overall.
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #608 (isolation #86) » Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:07 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

Also, I don't see why I should have to make pinky promises when everyone else is going zzzzzzzzzz and my reads aren't infallible anyway. If you think I'm scum come at me bro.
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #612 (isolation #87) » Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:44 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

In post 609, Chocola wrote:frobozzo I've just be getting increasing amounts of :gut: on since D2.

See Manju? All your fault. :igmeou:

I'm sad they just re-replaced the :p emoticon; it doesn't quite get the same point across.
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #613 (isolation #88) » Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:45 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

thdgkdms, I'm pretty confident that Shadoweh isn't scum, and I think everyone else here would agree. Who would be your secondary suspect?
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #614 (isolation #89) » Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:50 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

EBWOP: And thdgkdms, that still doesn't answer my question as to why you were choosing between BT and Manju yesterday especially given your pursuit of Shadoweh today.
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #616 (isolation #90) » Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:54 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

In post 600, Working Manju wrote:have a hard time seeing it as anybody other than fro just because of PoE, expect he thinks he can get th to lynch you in 3p lylo once i'm dead. i should probably re-read and re-evaluate my townreads on principle but i don't expect them to change

Hey Manju, explain your PoE for me.
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #617 (isolation #91) » Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:55 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

UNVOTE:
Ah whatever I'll reread or something.
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #619 (isolation #92) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:52 am

Post by mrfrobozzo »

In post 618, Shadoweh wrote:Maizono buddying up to me is creepy. ;_;

Right, so me having a town read on your slot for ~*other reasons*~ counts as buddying, while Manju can sit there and quote "om's replace out would be a dick move as scum" and do jack shit by saying PoE PoE and he's a counterwagon, right

Sure, I get paranoia of my slot because I figure other people don't really find me easy to read, but there's a point where I have to put my foot down and ask if you people are really going to go in this direction, because it's super frustrating when it looks like I'm the only person putting effort into the game and I'm suspected because of "gut", "PoE," "buddying," not to mention this matches my town play 100% if you're a meta person; I literally cannot give two fucks as scum and I would have happily let you people run around with your paranoia cases all games instead of shutting down lynches I thought were on town.

I absolutely would have killed Dan N1 for all the reasons stated but that's not the important part; the important part is that I've been town for the rest of my play and I absolutely would not play like this as scum.

Anyway, Shadoweh, you're like one of the easiest players for me to read on tone, and I didn't think Om looked as scummy as other people were saying anyway. Chocola still doesn't feel like scum even though his interactions weren't great. I'm wavering on th again. th, why don't you think Dan's crumb on Shadoweh "not going anywhere" is valid? As for Manju, I want him to do actual rereads instead of derping around.
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #620 (isolation #93) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:59 am

Post by mrfrobozzo »

I also want Manju to answer why
1) he pulled the vig gambit in the first place because afaict all it did was narrow down the PR pool and
2) why he basically rage-voted BT yesterday saying that the day wasn't going anywhere when it was clear I was still looking around for stuff
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #622 (isolation #94) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:02 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

Sorry; this game is just really frustrating because of the :yukkuri: attitude, among others.
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #625 (isolation #95) » Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:26 am

Post by mrfrobozzo »

Super active game we have here.

I have something else that was on my mind from awhile ago that I was supposed to bring up when the game in question was over but forgot to. Now that Magical Mafia is over, I want to go back to the start of D2 here when I asked Manju to provide his opinions and that whole shebang went down. Manju was the co-mod over at the other game so he knew why I was pissed off at the time. What was up with your attitude over here?
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #632 (isolation #96) » Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:31 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

I was eating dinner and not dealing with mafia. :mad:

Don't know what to think about the Chocola case; I want to see how he reacts to it. I do dislike how he doesn't seemingly have a voting preference for today (aside from the Manju hangover), but that could just be due to general game lethargy.

I was actually kind of waiting for th to respond to my query about Dan's crumb on Shadoweh, but he's been gone for ~4 days so......

Feeling slightly better about Manju from his effort post though?
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #633 (isolation #97) » Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:37 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

EBWOP: Also if we're talking about bad connections to RC that applies to pretty much everyone here, although rereading RC again confirms that I want to lynch Manju less. Manju didn't have to do the whole switch over to BT dance as scum either (the wagon didn't have the support and it would only make him look bad).

Although now that I'm looking it's interesting that RC has Chocola down as a null read when pretty much everyone else was reading him as town. Not sure what to make of that.
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #648 (isolation #98) » Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:17 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

In post 638, Chocola wrote:Manju has been acting pretty crazy this game, fobozzo is earning a lot of bad gut with his reactions and plans, and randomletters... well I don't think I need to clarify THAT.

Uh, thinking everyone is scum isn't really an opinion. Can you elaborate?

In post 642, Chocola wrote:
Question for randomletters: In the event Manju flips town, if it came down to me, you, and Conq, who would you vote?

What happened to Shadoweh in this scenario? :igmeou:

th, so what do you think of Manju then?
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #649 (isolation #99) » Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:20 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

EBWOP: Like right now, Chocola, let's say for the sake of argument that you're wrong about Manju and he flips town. Well, no biggie, you have everyone else down as scum too! So I want you to elaborate on these reads a little.
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #656 (isolation #100) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:47 am

Post by mrfrobozzo »

In post 652, Chocola wrote:
Suspicion on Fobozzo is hard to rationalize, it's mostly a lot of bad gut that's been building since D2. You swore you'd never vote randomletters, you broke that. You made a plan to line up lynches, which I dislike.

1) The only lynch I lined up was my own
2) Let's say I didn't vote Manju today as per the ~*plan*~ (which btw I only went through because Manju pissed me off so thorougly at the time)...then today the only other suspects are you who I thought was town, Shadoweh who I think is town, and th. So if I didn't vote th (and voted Manju as per what I said yesterday) you'd castigate me for "lining up lynches", while if I voted th you're complaining that I broke my promise. You're trying to have it both ways here. The best part is that by the end of yesterday I wasn't even sure about lynching BT anymore (hence why I wasn't voting him) except Dan quickhammered and welp.

In post 654, Chocola wrote:
Based on this I would vote Conq then. He's the only one that can win as scum in this situation.

That's probably the dumbest justification for a vote I've ever heard if sincere, least because I'm not scum so I can't win as scum in that situation. The hell?
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #657 (isolation #101) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:50 am

Post by mrfrobozzo »

FYI your "suspicion" is "hard to rationalize" because it's baseless. Read my posts throughout this game and tell me with a serious face that I'm scum.
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #664 (isolation #102) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:00 am

Post by mrfrobozzo »

Chocola, a question. You said you were going to do a reread; what happened to that?

Also, what happened in between these two posts to change your mind?
In post 644, Chocola wrote:Shadoweh, you haven't had much of a presence, to be fair. Aside from the Tracker clear, you're not definite town in my view.

In post 652, Chocola wrote:Shadoweh may as well be confirmed town in this scenario and I more or less expect him to die tonight. Whoever is the last scum will have a hard time convincing anyone to vote Shadoweh.

In post 658, Chocola wrote:
I'm not complaining about you voting th, it's the fact that you went through and made the promise just to go back on it later. It really breaks trust here to make promises and not keep on them.

Go read the promise I made again and you'll see that I never broke it.

Even if we don't want to be pedantic, like I said I only made the promise because I was pretty pissed off at this game and I wanted to get things moving. Then I realized afterwards it was stupid because if th was scum I was basically handing him the win, and the original reason I made that promise was because I was sure BT was the last scum and if not BT then Manju. At the end of day 2 I was wavering on that, but then the day ended before I could say anything else. That said, I don't know about th scum anymore. I need to do another reread sometime.

In post 658, Chocola wrote:Image You seem mad. Why are you scum?

Image ftr, if I was scum here I wouldn't even be mad because the way you're going about this is more likely to get you lynched than me. Which is why I'm not sure Chocola is actually scum, although maybe he's just trying to pull a hail mary?

Image Also, that image is a challenge. Challenge accepted.
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #672 (isolation #103) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:06 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

Proddodge for now. When's the deadline for today?
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #678 (isolation #104) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:38 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

Yeah, th has literally 8 posts for D2 and D3 combined. >_> I'm honestly not sure how much of this is due to him just being busy overall though.

If the deadline is Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:12 am, then I think we have (using countdown tag here) (expired on 2012-10-27 12:12:00) left.

I'll be able to able to reread the game before then.
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #685 (isolation #105) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:05 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

Well yeah, that's basically almost a rehash of what I posted almost...two weeks ago (damn time flies fast).

Still planning on looking through the early game because the last x pages have been pretty useless for getting reads, but I noticed that th missed answering the D2 question that Dan asked.
thdgkdms, could you answer this question? It'll actually help me greatly.
In post 492, ActionDan wrote:
if you were scum, who would you have shot and why?

Kinda want to lynch Manju off my day one reads honestly.

Honestly on a gut level I wouldn't want to vote th at all except for the fucking lurking for four days at a time. Seriously why isn't this game in your refresh list.
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #686 (isolation #106) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:10 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

In post 458, Rylai Crestfall wrote:
As for that reading thing Chocola, absolutely NOBODY outside of you two want to read two people, doing nothing but responding to every SINGLE sentence, and most of which does absolutely NOTHING, but waste out time.

I don't think Chocola is scum.
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #687 (isolation #107) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:40 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

Also, it just feels like thdgkdms just doesn't give a fuck about this game
which is a town tell
which is annoying if he's town. Give us a bone here, man.

In post 628, Working Manju wrote:
uhhh vig gambit I thought you were switching to me for dumb reasons at the time cuz everyone thought you were town and you could coast with the only voice against you dead and I wanted to do something to make people listen to me.

wait since when was shos a voice against me?
also, have you ever pulled or considered pulling a stupid gambit before as either alignment?

In post 669, Working Manju wrote:what do you want me to talk about
if i were to ignore earlier interactions and vote based on today i'd vote th because holy shit do something. i don't necessarily agree chocola's floundering is town since the lack of basis for his fro vote makes it less like to be real emotion imo, but it's better than zero content

also recent gut over uninteresting stuff makes me doubt my chocola read again a little

i guess i'll consolidate on th at deadline if people want that

given that we're one mislynch to lylo does this mean you're pretty set on it being th or chocola? because honestly even though you say you want chocola lynched you're not really trying very hard to get him lynched compared to the effort I've seen in your previous town games.
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #691 (isolation #108) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:49 am

Post by mrfrobozzo »

Okay, yeah, never mind then, that was pretty weak. I've been thinking and I have reasons for why I don't think th is scum and why I don't think Manju is scum (weaker because I still dislike his day one play but...) but the only reason I think Chocola is town is gut. Also, when I was thinking about the nightkills, I wouldn't have picked Chocola to do the shos kill or the Dan kill since they weren't threats to him (and especially for the shos kill, why would he not choose to search for a PR instead), except he said after the fact that they were obvious nk choices so derp. More later.
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #695 (isolation #109) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:25 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

yeah I'm increasingly seeing th as the lazy ms-style poster you see who pops in once every prod but ends up flipping town anyway.

I don't know what you mean about listening to rylai's instructions for nightkills though; remember this is ms so scum don't necessarily have daytalk so rc wouldn't have been able to leave any instructions.
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #696 (isolation #110) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:19 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

Hmm, okay, one more question for Manju that I'd like him to address because he never did way back when. What meta were you using when you made this post?

In post 398, Working Manju wrote:my vote's on rylai because his first post was bad and gut says he's the worst of the people i'm not townreading. also he does that thing where he displays reads on everybody but doesn't fully explain them until pressed which makes it easy to get away with stuff and scum!rylai does this (adorable mafia d1). since he's not actually keeping his cards close to his chest to be aggressive it just makes him a harder read.

In post 400, mrfrobozzo wrote:Image Quick post for now. Manju, here's the thing. Sure, RC is objectively "bad" and I wouldn't cry too hard at his lynch. But the way you're pushing this really makes me doubt your motives, especially as your application of meta is completely bunk (see RC's most recent scum game as Decade in Kamen Rider where he gave ~*reasons*~ to vote sasword, plus like every recent town AND scum game of his where he does exactly what you're describing as his scum meta [not to mention in adorable mafia his first serious vote on ihnn came with a full explanation off the bat]). Especially considering that you did the exact same thing with your vote on RC (voted first, explained later).
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #700 (isolation #111) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:46 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

No fucking clue. I know th cares more about his scum games than his town games though. I just think that he'd put more effort into this if he were scum given the position he's in but I guess I don't have solid proof to back that up. Imp mafia maybe?

What did you see about Chocola in your iso?
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #701 (isolation #112) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:48 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

EBWOP: Although maybe th just doesn't care about this game in general in which case welp.
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #702 (isolation #113) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:50 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

Oh, I just realized th ignored the question I asked him like 20 posts ago in #685. So at this point he's just not reading the game, I think. >_>
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #704 (isolation #114) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:00 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

Which explanation?
(I'm asking because I want to see if I look over it and agree)
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #707 (isolation #115) » Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:28 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

Well, deadline is in 12 hours. Rereading is telling me absolutely nothing except reinforcing that I don't like Manju's D1 and Chocola/th wall still stupid but Chocola still looks better from that. I guess RC calling th hard town could fit with th ignoring RC if they were trying out a non-bussing playstyle for this game given only 2 scum.
So I guess th could just really be really really lazy scum. :igmeou: I kinda give up since it looks like most of you are content to just sit there.

Still interested in Manju's reasoning on Chocola.
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #709 (isolation #116) » Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:54 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

yeah, okay.
i think the day ends in a few hours
i'm just going to cross my fingers and hope that th was too :effort: to bus rc; "playername would play better here if he were scum" is a pretty shitty argument anyways and he's lurking pretty hard
i reread chocola and yeah i agree that his play is generally pretty solid throughout even if he missed the rc wagon.
on the off chance that th isn't scum it's probably manju over chocola

##vote: thdgkdms
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #710 (isolation #117) » Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:31 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

And th logged on and off without saying anything. So that's game, right? :)
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #718 (isolation #118) » Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:34 am

Post by mrfrobozzo »

@OGML
There's been a lynch; flip please?
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #794 (isolation #119) » Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:50 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

I was going to wait for mod to post the flip But I Guess Posting In Here Is Cool Now?
ftr, Om, the only person really treating you badly was Manju, and he was scum. If you hadn't replaced out you might have lynched him.
I didn't follow the plan because I've seen too many games go down the gutter because of "autowin" plans. :shifty: Oops.
Will save the rest for when after the mod gets here.
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #797 (isolation #120) » Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:13 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

In post 796, Om of the Nom wrote:Also Chocola and thdg weren't really treating me well either.

Chocola doesn't even know you so he was judging you by play alone and th was being a bitch in general but not specifically to you (see: the entire Chocola/th fiasco). People calling your play useless after you replaced out were either one of the above or frustrated at the way you replaced out. I think you definitely had a bit of a persecution complex going on with your replace out, by assuming the majority of players were out to get you when we were just messing around a little and playing mafia. But if you weren't having fun that's that I guess. Would have been nice to say something to that effect instead of ragequitting though.
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #817 (isolation #121) » Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:39 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

Image If th had gone with the picture posting gimmick he would have enjoyed posting twice as much. :wink:
Image P.S. Manju you suck for making me give that up.
Image Keeping this game as a reference for 1) RC attacking his scumbuddies again and 2) support for powerlynching Manju next time he pulls a stupid gambit, no exceptions.
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #819 (isolation #122) » Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:50 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

Working Manju wrote:
In post 817, mrfrobozzo wrote:2) support for powerlynching Manju next time he pulls a stupid gambit, no exceptions.

using this game as future reference for 1) conq is now my future d1 policy daycop guilty because fuck your meta

Meta isn't a shield; it's an executioner's axe. :nerd:
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #822 (isolation #123) » Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:55 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

In post 820, Working Manju wrote:when im obvtown, like in this game

PEDIT: pretty sure manju was joking
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #823 (isolation #124) » Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:57 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

at least now manju changed his avatar so i have the undisputed most kawaii profile in the thread. so i win that.
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #835 (isolation #125) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:38 am

Post by mrfrobozzo »

Well, this is why quicklynches are bad guys. Maybe if th had been able to post more than once on D2/Manju's quickvote onto BT had had more time to be reacted to who knows how the game would have gone?
I will say that after Shadoweh flipped scum in PoB mafia I kinda slapped my head because I figured the same thing might have happened here...too bad we didn't have 3 week deadlines amirite?
P.S. Also if you guys wanted people to adhere to the plan you should have made sure everyone else agreed to do it first. I'm understandably apprehensive of any plan that's going to get me possibly instalynched in LYLO, and once I stopped pushing the plan none of the other players were doing it anyway.
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #839 (isolation #126) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:53 am

Post by mrfrobozzo »

Yeah, I guess it happens. Well in any case glad y'all stuck around to finish; thanks to BT and Shadoweh for replacing in.
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #858 (isolation #127) » Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:41 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

In post 855, Chocola wrote:How do you me to catch something that subtle

how else would you crumb something like that anyway? it was pretty obvious the way he did it imo.
also it wasn't only manju pushing the clear. i thought it was pretty clear shadoweh wasn't scum re:dan clear which is why i didnt talk about it more...seems like you all accepted it when i was alive anyhow
very erotic very violent

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”