Micro 11: Mostly Normal Micro (Day 4)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:08 am

Post by Luckyjt »

VOTE: salamence
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15 (isolation #1) » Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:50 am

Post by Luckyjt »

Well i voted Salamence because I did an ISO on him and he looked really really scummy. I mean how dont you see it?

No but really, ive played the most games with him from everyone in the player list so I felt comfortable with putting my rvs vote there.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #17 (isolation #2) » Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:06 am

Post by Luckyjt »

151 loyalist? Oh you are talking about pokemon right? Not exactly i do like pokemon from other generations but Salamence is not one of them.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #20 (isolation #3) » Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:14 am

Post by Luckyjt »

In post 18, Mehdi2277 wrote:5th gen is my favorite gen, but we shouldn't enter a pokemon discussion.

And can you explain a bit more? You voted him because you know him?

Well yeah so i can look at any reaction he does with my vote if any.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #48 (isolation #4) » Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:44 am

Post by Luckyjt »

Mehdi had a similar style when we played micro 3 which i found him scummy in that game and he was town. So right now i dont consider mehdi scummy as of now.

@Bub I can get a little defensive in my games. Look at vedere la viste that we payed in. Although what I posted in response to mehdi was not me be defensive but I was just explaining the reasoning behind my vote since it was in a way asked.

And reaction was not the best word since its not a massive reaction test which i like to do, but when you are on rvs you look for some kind of reaction to get out of rvs. Something off about a person.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (isolation #5) » Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:33 am

Post by Luckyjt »

Ive never looked at the time zone question as a benefit for the scum. I always thought it was to give an approximate time when people may be on. Like I know I was hammered once without allowing myself to claim or anything because they said i took too long to respong. They posted the last vote at about 12 am my time and hammered at 7 am. I woke up at 7;45 am.

Anyways I lurked most of the day yesterday in all of my games because it was my Birthday and I as busy an had a small amount of time to be on the forums.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (isolation #6) » Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:23 am

Post by Luckyjt »

Alright Zabriel and Mr Ree.

Zabriel right now you are my top scum read. Why?

Almost all of your post seem to be filler.

You believe Bub is a good lynch candidate correct? Even though its early do you have nay thoughts on who else may be mafia?
What are your thoguhts on Ree?

Mr Ree, so far you have a bigger wagon and a few people who also find you suspicious, my self included. What are your reads?
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (isolation #7) » Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:31 am

Post by Luckyjt »

I tend to not vote until I truly believe someone is scum unless its rvs. Or I want to add pressure.

but you did remind me of something.
UNVOTE: salamance he seems really town for me to have my vote on him right now.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (isolation #8) » Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:30 am

Post by Luckyjt »

VOTE: zabriel

Even with the last post he is saying something but its still feels like filler in a way. Im glad he is giving a little more of his thoughts but I still get scum vibes from his posts.

And I dont like how Ree begins to pressure the DJD slot after he has requested replacement.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (isolation #9) » Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:48 pm

Post by Luckyjt »

@Zabriel I dont how Ree was building up to voting DJD, all he has said of the slot came after the mod letting us know of the replacement. Unless I missed something.

@Bork I odnt what was so terrible about them. As I just told Zab, I dont like what Ree did but more importantly I dont like what Zabriel has done and his post 128 was the tip of the iceberg.

I already had suspicion on Zab earlier as I mentioned and he seems to have slid off suspecting Ree. He had a big suspicion on Ree but didnt place his vote and now his scum read on Ree is dying after one post which to me made Ree seem more scummy. i hope I explained my point clearly.

Right now I can see both Zabriel and Ree as scum. But Zabriel has my vote right now.

Annyways my reads or coming up.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (isolation #10) » Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:17 am

Post by Luckyjt »

Alright I missed his fourth post calling DJD's post scummy. I did look at the two before and he did mention DJD but it sounded like he was clearing DJD so I got confused. Anyways I was wrong I guess he did lead up to it. I may have to reconsider my thoughts.

@Bork no not filler but I didnt like what he said since it seemed like he had found an sxcuse to see Ree as more townish but after being proved wrong the first time I will look into it again.

Anyways read coming later hopefully. i just woke up.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (isolation #11) » Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:46 am

Post by Luckyjt »

Oops forgot about my reads anyways here they are from most town to scum
Salamance- i really like his posting so far and although few posts so far they have content all over. He seems very firm and protown at the moment.

Prosecutergodot- He is also very town like. Has quite a few content posts. Seems to interpret things well or at least tries to interpret things. I like his last post on Ree where he not only takes percaution on this day but for later days.

Borkjerfkin- He has a lot of post with content in them. Questions people here and there. The one thing i dont like about him is that he has/had me as one of his top town reads and yet question me a lot. Not sure what to make of it yet.

Bub- keeps bringing back the same point that he didnt like my reaction which to me actually makes me believe that he actually thinks I had a bad reaction. He doesnt just throw away his reads because everyone else did.

Mr. Ree- based on me missing something earlier on he did earlier on, I can see now how he was setting up a vote for DJD. I still dont like when he brought it up though.

Mehdi- Although he is following his meta of asking a lot of questions, he seems to be trying to hard to continue his firsts game meta or asking a lot of questions. Some of the questions seem irrelevant. Also seems to defend a lot of people. They seem like attempts to buddy up.

DJD/Johog- for the same reason I found Zabriel scummy. A lot of filler posts from this slot. But has seemed to ask questions from time to time.

Zabriel- already explained why I believe he is scum.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (isolation #12) » Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:31 am

Post by Luckyjt »

Well the way I read it is that he is taking precautions with Ree setting up wifom if no night kill is used for 2 nights. I mean he does have a point that it does look like a setup for a future lynch on godot. Unless im not reading it right.

Now where does the idea that there is no night kill for 2 nights come from?
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #200 (isolation #13) » Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:48 am

Post by Luckyjt »

Woah a lot has happened since Saturday. Ok reading time.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (isolation #14) » Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:12 pm

Post by Luckyjt »

Well Johog really posted a lot. I guess I can see his cases. He did come in with fresh opinions and reads. Reading his posts I overlooked a bunch of stuff. Anyways that one thing I got from the last page is that I dont like Salamances responses to johog. Not only were his responses weird but he has also been lurking. I called him town and I believe a few others did as well and he seem to be laying back on it until he was called out. Then he made his return.

Anyways sorry for my big activity drop. Its not just in this game. I have really not been posting much site wide. Its just I was busy during the weekend and havnt been feeling well this week. i think its because Ive nervous/excited to start classes next week. That has also diminished my activity here because I am preparing for it.

@Godot well i wasnt agreeing with the idea of scum passing up two kills. I was agreeing with what you said about Ree in that post. That he could have been setting up something. And yes I wasnt playing close attention and tought it had something to do with the setup of no night kills for the first two nights or something. but after rereading Ree saying why there was a problem with what you said in that post, it hit me that I didnt know why scum didnt have two night kills so i asked the questions.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (isolation #15) » Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:24 pm

Post by Luckyjt »

I had that slot as leaning scum based on having little content. I feel Johog did a good job providing some content for that slot so His slot is just plain null now. But I will not give Johog a town read just yet. One day of content posting is not enough for me to switch my read completely on him.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #225 (isolation #16) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:26 am

Post by Luckyjt »

In post 221, Salamence20 wrote:Anyone else notice that JOH has left?????

Question to all:

If I flip town, does that make JOH scum???

No not really. But if you flip scum I believe Johog would seem to be a good candidate for another scum. Mostly on the basis of possible bussing.

Right now I am opened minded on a lynch. I believe Zabriel is scum but I have a tendency for tunneling which im trying to change. I am not yet convinced either Johog or Sal are scum yet since one has a case on the other and the other says the slot has something against him. So I can see a town on town argument here.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (isolation #17) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:12 pm

Post by Luckyjt »

What is FOS. And really I believe I have posted quite a bit of content. Yes I dont do walls of text but thats just how I play. I tend to try and say what I want to say and get down to the point. I am not big into posting a lot and half of it being fluff. Look at a couple of my completed games . I tend to stay quiet and post when I need to say something. I am not big on voting someone or making a case on someone so early on unless I am almost convince someone is scum like right now how I feel about Zabriel.

@Godot I answered your question already I believe.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #246 (isolation #18) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:54 pm

Post by Luckyjt »

I would say Zabriel and Ree/Mehdi. Those are who i can see as scum right now.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (isolation #19) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:14 pm

Post by Luckyjt »

Well Its not really the fact that they are a "team', but more indidual reasons. My reads havnt changed much since before. Now why Mehdi can be the other scum I have her next in line as possible scum.

@mehdi do you feel like you are bussing? It may be a stupid question but I just want an answer.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (isolation #20) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:08 pm

Post by Luckyjt »

Tell me something Zabriel, who is the one that brought the attention to your slot? Answer me that then see how muchit proves your point on me wrong.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (isolation #21) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:17 pm

Post by Luckyjt »

In post 251, borkjerfkin wrote:Lucky, you really need to proofread your posts before you make them, both for content and grammar.

What exactly do you expect Mehdi to say to your question? You're not really making any sense.

Sorry I dont proofread but when i say many of the things I say, I say them off the top of my head, I have no need to proofread since Im not too worried about what Im saying since I have nothing to hide or make a slip as town. If something is taken the wrong way oh well, I just have to work harder to prove I am town.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (isolation #22) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:30 pm

Post by Luckyjt »

I did not sheep, I agreed with what he had to say.

This is what you said
"As I'm reading through the game again, Lucky seems to have a pattern of taking pot shots at what seem like easy wagons and nodding assent with our unofficial strongest player, even when he's doing a crazy reach."

Now you have to say its because of one post? I feel that this is completely different. I feel that you are trying to change what you have said to something different now.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (isolation #23) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:36 am

Post by Luckyjt »

@bork well I will admit this, my case on Ree is mostly on reasons others have mention and not a lot of my own. Some cases people have said on Ree have convinced me enough to believe that he is scum. But Mehdi is completely based on what I think so far of him.

"Mehdi- Although he is following his meta of asking a lot of questions, he seems to be trying to hard to continue his firsts game meta or asking a lot of questions. Some of the questions seem irrelevant. Also seems to defend a lot of people. They seem like attempts to buddy up."
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (isolation #24) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:16 am

Post by Luckyjt »

In post 264, Mr_Ree wrote:You didn't sheep but your reads come from everyone else?

Lynch all liars. HOS Lucky.

Don't even think about ending the day until we hear something more from Joh.

Only on you but im not pushing for you lynch yet. Most of the thoughts on Zab are mine and thats who i want to lynch. And where did I say I dont sheep? Quote me if I did say I didnt sheep. The one time I mentioned me not sheeping was based on one post not i general. And really everyone sheeps. if one person votes me for being a lurker. The next person says the same but with different wording, is it not sheeping?
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (isolation #25) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:18 am

Post by Luckyjt »

Just lynch me. Ive gotten really busy lately. Thats is why my posting has decreased. After I am lynched people please look into Zabriel, Ree, and Mehdi. I really think that if there are 3 scums its them 3. If there are two its Zab and Ree. I have a tendency to give up as town and prefer being lynched so people can analyze who is on my wagon and make something of it on the next day and hopefully find scum. So please just look into them. Anyways here are my reads from most town to scum.

Town
Godot
Bork
Johog
Salamence
Bub
Mehdi
Ree
Zabriel

Scum
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (isolation #26) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:27 am

Post by Luckyjt »

Im not sure if Im at l-1 or I was just hammered but I need some suggestions. What can I do to make myself look less scummy in my overall play as town? Look in all my games and I seem to be a lynch candidate really early on in my games. Even when i replace in! I try to be as town and helpful as possible but somehow I always look scummy. So what is it exactly that makes me look scummy? I try to help out, but always seem to be lynched. I dont really see anything wrong with my playing style which is why I need to ask.

Anyways if I was hammered already good luck town and really look into my reads. i really really think Zabriel is scum. But Mehdi has been going up there way more lately.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (isolation #27) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:06 pm

Post by Luckyjt »

I thought Mehdi had voted me before since Mehdi had me as his top scum read. I wasnt sure if anyone else had voted, I was just trying to post in case I had been lynched to post before the mod ended the day or if I was at l-1 before someone hammered.

Anyways I am VT which is why Im not too worried about being lynched. With my flip it will allow you guys to get some reads based on voting patterns. So Mehdi you can go ahead and hammer me if you want or you guys can use the rest of the day phase. i will not be hammering myself since I have done that in the past as town and the town where mad at me for doing so and ending the day quickly. SO its up to you guys now. Anyways I will most likely not be around until tomorrow and dont have a lot of time today which is why i have been on and off, so if you guys want to hold off for a little so I can give my final thoughts on everyone in order to make sure i have everything down I want to say.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (isolation #28) » Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:33 am

Post by Luckyjt »

Alright I will state all my reads right now. I will be going through ISO's to make sure I dont miss anything. Anyways each post will contain my reads on two/three people at a time going down the list of users in abc order.

Bork
Although i disagree with a lot of his posts and points, especially on me, i will say he does seem town. He has done of good job at questioning peoples posts. He does like to pressure on weak points which I have never liked as a scumhunting tactic. Sometimes I feel that he is buddying/bussing with Mehdi. Just something to look out for.

Bub
Im ify on this slot. I havnt seen much from him overall except for his early play. He pressured me too much on a weak point early on. And I dont have a lot from this slot after that. His vote is now on Sal for this "Immediately calls Johhog scum. Keep in mind that he has provided no reasons for this slot being scum other than "gut"" Im not saying its a bad vote but just seemed to drop my case after some pressure. Im glad he didnt completely drop me out of his lynch possibility. Makes me think his early beliefs on me were real.

Johog
Alright since Johog is the current player in this slot I will try to just base my reads on him. I will however mention Djd did post a bit of filler but had some general good points. Johog seems overall town. He has had quite a few post with content in them or some kind of and I like his style of quoting and questioning players. Although he does disappear from time to time he doesnt seem to be doing it with bad intention since when he does post he makes a good point. I have made my mind on this slot and say he is town.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (isolation #29) » Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:03 am

Post by Luckyjt »

Well I will be continuing my reads today.

Mehdi
During the start of the game, mehdi's question style seem normal to me since its similar to what I played with him in micro 3. But then i saw him repeating the same question to different people. i began to think that was odd since it began to seem like filler. Why not just ask everyone if you are going to ask people individually? So I started to think is he just trying to hard to follow his one game meta? When he votes Ree he has zero reason to those between his vote on bub and vote on Ree. He seemed to be joining DJD's vote and dropping the whole bub case he had. Once the Ree wagon starts dying off, mehdi unvotes and votes zabriel. At least he did have a little more reasoning behind this. And to be honest he did not give a lot of reasoning as to why i went from town to scum. Seems to have been wagoning again. But now Mehdi claimed jailer. So... I dont know whether that would drop my suspicions on him or not.

Mr Ree
"You've played as scum, I haven't on this site. Could you talk during the day phase? How did it help when people were on and offline?" Possible early attempt to (fake) town slip? Votes Djd after he requests replacement. i brought this up in the past and he countered by saying he likes to press the replacement. Still seems opportunistic to me. After having a stance that Sala or DJD were scum, after unvoting Johog doesnt pressure Sala. He then seems to drop the one of them is scum stance. Look at his post 264. He calls me liar. I then prove him wrong and on his next post he doesnt even mention what I said and just votes me ignoring his point.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (isolation #30) » Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:04 am

Post by Luckyjt »

Are we at deadline today?
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #361 (isolation #31) » Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:44 am

Post by Luckyjt »

Ok I went and looked at the post on Thursday and didnt realize it was a countdown timer. I just saw two days and thought deadline was today. I will be finishing my reads later today or early tomorrow. Since I ve been busy.

Here are my quick thoughts on Sal. He had really town responses early on but began tunneling Johog's slot and has so basically the whole game. Right now I dont see him as scum but more as useless. If we had to come down to a lynch or no lynch situation I would vote him. For now though I want to continue with my ISO's and then form a more accurate read on Salamence than going by memory.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (isolation #32) » Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:52 am

Post by Luckyjt »

Well didnt get to finish my reads. Anyways I at least summarized what i had to say about Sal. And I was basically just going to say that Zab was scum and show why once more.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #391 (isolation #33) » Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:43 am

Post by Luckyjt »

@Mod my activity may drastically decrease this week because its my first week back in classes and I need a little getting used to it again.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (isolation #34) » Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:20 am

Post by Luckyjt »

Im loaded with homework and its only my third day. I will have time tomorrow to present my full case on why I still believe Zab is scum.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #403 (isolation #35) » Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:08 am

Post by Luckyjt »

I got time right now. Case on Zab coming.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #404 (isolation #36) » Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:25 am

Post by Luckyjt »

So far as Ive said through out all the first day and my opinion hasnt changed much with the flips.

Early game he had so much filler and the only post which had some material in it where answering general questions posted on the thread. After being called for having many filler posts, his post became much more filled with content which is a plus for him. Then he posts this.

"Ree, I took my vote off because it wasn't doing any good leaving it attached. The pressure on Bub had died down and I was debating whether or not I felt comfortable moving my vote to you. I'm not concerned with what you think is scummy. I'm concerned with lynching scum and winning this game."

Alright my biased understanding of this is that (Bub wagon died so I can get my vote away from it now. I see a Ree wagon going so I will add pressure to this slot now and possibly get a lynch + town credit).... I said biased because I tunnel. Do you guys see what I see with this post? I find it hard not to see this as scummy.

And although he sees Ree as scummy he votes Bub again in his next post because Ree (who Zabriel says is scummy) made a good point. Oh he remembers to pedit that Ree isnt as scummy anymore or else him listening to Ree's point about Bub wouldnt make sense.

Drops Bub and Ree reads and goes for other wagons. Sees chance for my wagon. Joins Mehdi wagon. Goes for Sal wagon.

So if Zabriel is scum and we have two of them, then his partner would have to be Ree or Bub based on the constant flip flop between them.

And today

"I was kind of expecting scum to leave Medhi to make it through the night after I talked about Medhi's chances of making it. When I play scum I like to target off my own wagon and leave claimed but unconfirmed power roles alone for as long as I can to increase paranoia about the possibility of fakeclaiming. I thought that might happen here."

So lets take his word for it, Zabriel wouldnt kill Mehdi, it doesnt make sense./Sarcasm. Seems to be trying to get town credit or distance himself from the kill which one again I see as scummy. I have many points against him, I dont see how you guys see him as town. Can someone build a town case on him or something?
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #412 (isolation #37) » Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:50 am

Post by Luckyjt »

Well if you recall the end of day 1 at the time I was about to be lynched, I started to give out my reads on everyone in abc order. The lynch was reached and I never gave my thoughts on Zabriel who was my top suspect at that point and still is. So I started of today with why I thought he was scummy yesterday. Another fact wast that most of day 1 I was in 4-5 games so my focus wasnt entirely on this game. Towards the end of our day phase my focus was mostly in a large Kindgom hearts game which was at lylo so I was focusing a lot more on that game since it was 3 vs 1 in the day phase. Now I am only in two since most of those game ended which allows me to get better reads on people and not have a jumbled mash up of all my games.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #414 (isolation #38) » Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:49 am

Post by Luckyjt »

Well I didnt have all the time in the world to make decent reads before being lynched. I was making sure I had every detail I wanted to say and not just make little quick reads. I went through everyone's ISO's carefully if time permitted. I was going at a good rate I'd say for the amount of time I had. Technically my last read yesterday was ree's. Then they asked me to do a quick read on Sal so I did. I skipped you over you because i forgot I didnt do a read on you. When I was going to write my case for Zabriel who is last on the list Sal was hammered.

And I did it in alpha order because thats how the ISO list goes and I was going down the list.

Oh and I was so tempted to vote myself yesterday and hammer. I dont like getting lynched when Im town and usually just vote myself in anger when I am about to be lynched. Im trying to change that since people always complain at endgame about me doing so. I was still angry but I was going to let you guys hammer me this time. Check my previous games and you will see how many times I voted myself.

Now my final point if Im just going to be a lynch you guys are going to keep coming too then please lynch me today. I dont want to get lynched today. I was fine with being lynched yesterday but with two town flips already I dont think its the best choice, but if you guys will come back to lynching me tomorrow just get rid of me today. I will always be that easy lynch because of my way of handling pressure where I crumble in anger. Because I can be sure as hell I will be a target for the lynch tomorrow if I am not lynched today or killed tonight.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #437 (isolation #39) » Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:36 am

Post by Luckyjt »

Sorry for the absence anyways between Ree and Johog I see Ree as the most suspicious especially with the way he has been playing today. Seems different than yesterday. Yesterday he seemed more passive while today he is way more aggressive with his reads.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #462 (isolation #40) » Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:59 am

Post by Luckyjt »

@Johog I believe you are begining to see the Ree/Zabriel relationship Ive been seeing for a while now.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #465 (isolation #41) » Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:15 am

Post by Luckyjt »

How long till deadline? I dont feel like claiming intent until 2-3 days left. I especially dont want to claim intent when Im not fully focused in the game right now. Im still getting adjusting to school and homework again.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #512 (isolation #42) » Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:27 pm

Post by Luckyjt »

Why didnt Zabriel's death show his flip? I was sure he was/is scum.

And on the whole Ree/Bork situation I dont like the way he puts Bork on the spotlight but mentions if its not him its Bub or Me. With 5 people left the way he makes himself and Godot not on the lynch table. Something bothers me about this. Ill post tomorrow when Im not tired since I should probably be going to sleep right nwo. But something bothers me the way he just put things. The town points I will give Ree is that he did follow through with his promse to Johog. i was wondering how he was going to do that. If he had completely refused to vote himself I would have voted for him since in lylo I can see scum as reluctant to vote themselves.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #516 (isolation #43) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:53 am

Post by Luckyjt »

Ok heres my thoughts. This may sound rushed right now, thats because I have 10 minutes till having to go to class. I believe Ree is scum. Heres why. Once more his day play seems different. Today he claims a PR. Not only any PR but a pr which I find would be difficult to conterclaim since its not one of the common ones. He votes Bork sayng he is scum but is willing to vote me or Bub right and calls Godot as town. I feel like he is bussing on his partner here. Why? I doubt any scum would immediately defend their partner an pronounce them town like he did to Godot. Then again I could be wrong about this. So Godot is town for the most part. Now we have 3 people he i willing to attack. Bork, Bub, and me. So knowing my role, it leaves Bork and Bub. One of them has to be his partner. So he attacks Bork and Bork attacks him, early buzz? Very probable since I doubt a lynch would be decided really fast since its lylo so I feel like he through that out there with the intention of not following through with this lynch. He puts some suspicion on Bub but votes Bork as well. Could have seemed like he was hoping for one more vote on Bork so Bub could hammer. This would make Bub his partner. Im divided on who can be his partner but from what I see it is almost 90% its not Godot. I am however 100% sure Ree is scum at this point.

And Ree has every motivation to attack someone so early on. Of course he was going to be looked at for how he went after Johog yesterday and Johog's points on him. He needs to do an early way to make people lynch someone. And he did a decent job on creating doubt on who would be his partner in case he is lynched today.

It also doesnt help that he just voted unvoted voted and unvoted. I dont know if he is getting nervous or something but that was strange to throw so many votes out their early on in lylo. Like he is not sure who to attack right now.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #524 (isolation #44) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:01 pm

Post by Luckyjt »

I clearly said yesterday, I didnt want to be the lynch brought up everyday. I was either lynched yesterday or not at all. Especially not in lylo. Godot even though at this moment I have you as my top town read I was planning on taking heavy suspicion on anyone who brought me up as a scum read. Why because for most of this game I have been called scum and yet here I am not having been lynched even though I was on the lynch table the whole time, so i take it I am and easy lynch to get rid of in lylo.

Also when did I say "Im still alive" I dont remember saying that but I may be wrong.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #534 (isolation #45) » Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:51 am

Post by Luckyjt »

@Ree If you were not scum I would be completely dumbfounded. If you were town then I would say Bork/Bub based on your assumptions, but that doesnt matter since i can say Im completely convinced you are scum. You claim a PR that is really hard to counterclaim since its rarely seen, you say you used your action on Godot and someone else. You kept the other persons name in suspense and then conveniently declared it was Zabriel later on who is dead. When you first mentioned your role you also mentioned the possibility of being roleblocked. This seems set up. Like you knew Godot would say he never received anything and you can quickly add that you must have been roleblocked. Somethings not right here and I dont understand how others arent really seeing how messed up his claim is.

Now I suggest we dont vote yet in order to see if we can find his partner for tomorrow if we decide to lynch Ree. I am having a very hard time figuring this out. I want everyone to answer me this question. Would you be willing to vote Ree. If yes why, if not why not and who do you see as scum over him. I want everyone's thoughts down so It can help me decide who his partner is. I have a nose for telling who's answers is fake-smelling.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #543 (isolation #46) » Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:15 am

Post by Luckyjt »

Yeah the problem is that there is a possibility we wont get to the next day if we lynch town today. Your role hasnt been proven yet as true which is were my doubt comes in. It seems that the only way to prove if you are lying or telling the truth has "coincidentally" been eliminated. And that was a successful action to Godot or Zabriel being alive. Im just not buying your claim.

And just because others arent willing to vote you Im not going to give up on you. Its going to be hard convincing people but I will stay on my case that you are mafia.

@Bub would you be willing to vote Ree? I havnt heard your answer yet.

@Bork how is it that me and Ree make a team in any way shape or form? I can see a slight ree/godot because of how they both are connected with Ree's claim but I doubt ree would completely call his partner as the only town which is why Im giving Godot the benefit of the doubt here.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #565 (isolation #47) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:18 am

Post by Luckyjt »

Sorry for not posting lately. Im busy today so no content from me right now. I should have enough time tomorrow Ree to do your request. Although I am having a hard time figuring out who is scum and may have to do ISO's.

@Bub cant we say the same for Ree? He has one vote on him and yet no hammers. So either Bork is scum or Ree is scum or both.I believe Ree is scum but finding his partner is a hard since I do see possibilities in everyone. And at your point about me keeping possibilities open, well its true. I do keep every option open. Only scum know who is town and who is isnt. I tunnel a lot but in lylo I keep options open. No matter who I believe is scum there is the chance I am wrong. RIght now I am tunneling Ree but thats because no matter what way I look at I cant convince myslef otherwise. I see him as scum in so many wasy so he has to be scum.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #569 (isolation #48) » Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:23 pm

Post by Luckyjt »

@Godot once again you have your facts wrong. I dont beleive I played the Im an easy lynch card Day1. Quote me if you can, you never did last time i told you to do so. Anyways based on your cases its seems like you have me as more scum than town since you have more scum points on me than town but earlier, not much earlier, you were believing me more as town. The only thing that happened between then and now is Bub accusing me as scum for keeping options open.

@Bork dont leave out any possibilities as who can be scum. I Bub/godot team seems plausible.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #572 (isolation #49) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:13 am

Post by Luckyjt »

I dont understand what you mean by defensiveness. Of course I have to defend myself when someone thinks Im scum. Im not going to let them lynch me. How does make me scum?

Bork, Godot, and Bub all of you are passivley saying I am scum yet I havnt gotten votes from any of you. Its funny how my biggest scum read Ree is the only one who is thinking im town at the moment.

Based on the recent event Godot is by far the most scummy from these three. WHy? Because he flip flopped his reads on me based on what others think. Godot says Im scum, then Ree says Im town, Godot starts saying I am looking more towny than before, a couple post later Bub says I am scum and now Godot says I am scum. ????

Anyone else see this flip flop? The only problem with this is that I dont think a Godot Ree team is possible so I am sonfused.

And godot it is very proveable that i will vote myself when I am angry. Ask Bub in our open game were I was a town cop/role cop and I voted myself at like L-3 because I felt the town was acting dumb.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #575 (isolation #50) » Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:59 am

Post by Luckyjt »

I didnt say I'd rage quit, I said I have done it in the past where I vote myself because i dont like how town is playing. I have never done that in lylo since I want to win. And when I said the last line of my last quote I meant it as a hypothetical situation that scum would look at to get me lynched. / "Lucky has voted himself as town when little pressure is added to him so he will be easy to lynch." Now thinking about it this seems like something Bub would take advantage of. If it is a Bub/Bork team Im pretty sure bub is leaving me to be lynched for last. And that would explain why Bork is also accusing me as scum. Although then again if this was true he would probably be attacking me harder today and trying to get me lynched instead of Bork. Everytime I think of something I always come to a dead end. I cant see Ree's partner. And basically no one believes in a Zabriel/Ree team, do you?

And my point on not voting me was mostly for Bork and Bub because they both have votes on people right now and dont seem afraid to vote anyone and yet havnt voted me but accuse me of being mafia. I included you bcause you have been calling people scum and not voting but i see you are being very cautious in voting.

And I said we shouldnt cast our votes down on Ree in the post you quoted. That should have been explained in the "if we decide to lynch Ree" part. Sorry if it wasnt clear, but its there if you read the whole bold in your post. I didnt want a quicklynch on Ree until I was able to see some interactions with the other remaining players to see who would be the most likely partner.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #625 (isolation #51) » Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:51 am

Post by Luckyjt »

Good game town.

Nice being mafia with you Bork. My first game on the site being mafia.

My only question, why was I lynched so fast. I logged on and saw I was dead. i felt like you guys would never lynch me. Im so used to be lynched as town or close to being lynched I thought by someone doing a meta on me they wouldnt lynch me. I was really hoping Bub would clear me since in one of our games I was a town role cop and voted myself at like L-3 in anger to show how bad I handle pressure. Anyways most of my reads were legit. I forced myself to believe I was town and play as much as I could like if I was town. My reads where real, most of what I said was real. My biggest downfall was I got so busy towards the end I just didnt pay much attention to game and began getting nervous every time i saw pressure on me.

Finally I would have voted Ree as town, I have bad experiences with mafia claiming obscure power roles to get an advantage at lylo.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #638 (isolation #52) » Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:05 am

Post by Luckyjt »

In post 635, Mr_Ree wrote:
In post 631, Johhog wrote:I hate this game, this site and I hate all of you. Taking a break once I'm out of my current games. I've been playing worse and worse recently.

You weren't playing that badly, you just made the mistake of attacking me. No hard feelings but I couldn't have you exposing my role too early. I'm not sorry for anything. If you hate everyone for not lynching the town PR, so be it and so long.

@DJD. I'll admit, Salamence wasn't really in the spotlight for me day 1, I was looking closer at Bub, your slot and (a distant 3rd), Lucky. It didn't seem like any of them were viable with so little time left so I more or less gave my support to get the flip. No worries on having to replace out. Real life should always come first and, lets face it, sometimes things come up.

Thanks Godot, my claim would have fallen to pieces if you hadn't supported me day 3. I enjoyed playing the game with you.

Lucky.... you were the least threatening scum I've ever played against. If your FOS's held any weight to them, I would have just policy lynched you like Johhog. Next time I'll be able to pick up on your alignment right away. I just thought you remembered when I raeped the town as Legato.

Bork, you had me confused until the very end, bravo. It was fun playing with you. You were right, good arguements and eloquence will normally win me over. If not for the mushroom post, I may have turned around and voted Bub.

Bub, gg. You didn't post a lot and I had you as scum for most of the game. Next time, I'll know better.

Zab, I like your logical mind. Too bad you got nkd. When you were thinking and posting along the same logic I was using, it helped clear my own head. Hope to see you around.

Mehdi, if you hadn't blocked me night 1, things would have gone so much easier. If I had a role that could have saved you I totally would have. Sorry for making you claim day 1. If you want, pm me and I'll explain my PR strategy. It always seems to work for me.

I dont remember that game and you most likely wont. If we played a game with me as town you would end up lynching me. I play exactly the same as town and mafia basically. Look into my town games I used ATE a lot. As I said I basically play the same as town and mafia. SO you wouldnt be able to pick me out as scum. If this game had any town member that had played 2+ games with me before on this site they would have backed me up and I may have not been lynched. Just that most of the people in this game I had never played with here or played one game with them with the exception of Sal who was lynched day 1. Im always so scummy you have to take a risk in killing me because I may flip town.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #640 (isolation #53) » Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:19 am

Post by Luckyjt »

Not like I try to be scummy, I just am haha. Remember day 1 when I asked for tips about being less scummy, well that was real. I try to be town like and not be scummy but it doesnt work. I try giving reads, try working with what other say, scumhunt, etc but am always considered scummy. So I guess I can ask the question once more at end game. Any tips to improve my play to be less scummy?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”