Micro 42: Masquerade Ball (Party's Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Orange mask
Orange mask
Townie
Orange mask
Townie
Townie

Post Post #67 (isolation #0) » Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:10 pm

Post by Orange mask »

What up. Bitches don't know about being fashionably late to a party.

Brb reading.
Orange mask
Orange mask
Townie
Orange mask
Townie
Townie

Post Post #70 (isolation #1) » Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:24 pm

Post by Orange mask »

Okay so thoughts from initial readthrough:

I am still not completely convinced about Green. The biggest reason is that when he "thought" he was hammered, he didn't claim his PR but that he was one. I feel it would be much more natural and advantageous to town, if he truly thought he was lynched to cry that "you idiots lynched the doc". This way, he doesn't actually have to come up with a fakeclaim as mafia. I don't know about any of you, but when hammered, I will manually check the votes myself, doubly so if I am mafia/PR. I think that it possible that Green, knowing that the hammer was likely to come, pulled off a great gambit. The reads in the following posts are part of the gambit; each giving away valuable information which is anti-scum, but each solidifying the idea of a mislynch.

fos: green

Also, white is scum. I forgot why so I'll have to read again before I tell you. For now.

VOTE: White mask
Orange mask
Orange mask
Townie
Orange mask
Townie
Townie

Post Post #71 (isolation #2) » Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:28 pm

Post by Orange mask »

Okay, upon iso-ing, it would seem that read is a lot weaker than I initially thought.. must have confused myself. I don't like his vote on yellow, but hardly conclusive. Will leave it there for now though because I am a bad person.
Orange mask
Orange mask
Townie
Orange mask
Townie
Townie

Post Post #122 (isolation #3) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:56 pm

Post by Orange mask »

In post 120, Yellow mask wrote:
In post 83, Yellow mask wrote:Wait this is important - on the mafia website where I'm from, masquerade/anon games always have a disguiser does that apply for ms.

Red mask
Blue mask- not from site so assuming doesn't know.
Yellow mask- asking question
Green mask
Purple mask
Orange mask
Black mask- doesn't know
White mask
Pink mask

answer my questio fag shit lords

No. KK?

Anyway:

VOTE: Blue Mask

L-1 THAT MEANS YOU ARE ONE AWAY FROM BEING LYNCHED >_>

So claim plz :)
Orange mask
Orange mask
Townie
Orange mask
Townie
Townie

Post Post #139 (isolation #4) » Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:04 pm

Post by Orange mask »

Not feeling Blue lynch.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Purple mask

I like this vote a lot. Like a lot.
Orange mask
Orange mask
Townie
Orange mask
Townie
Townie

Post Post #202 (isolation #5) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:02 pm

Post by Orange mask »

Purple is still a good vote. My reasons largely correspond with the reads people have posted since my initial wagon starting. Also I think lynching purple will give great information given the above post. Good kill.
Orange mask
Orange mask
Townie
Orange mask
Townie
Townie

Post Post #223 (isolation #6) » Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:57 pm

Post by Orange mask »

Ah fuck. That moment when you notice obvscum.

VOTE: Pink Mask
Orange mask
Orange mask
Townie
Orange mask
Townie
Townie

Post Post #249 (isolation #7) » Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:08 pm

Post by Orange mask »

Votes back on Pink. I want to see the claim.
Orange mask
Orange mask
Townie
Orange mask
Townie
Townie

Post Post #277 (isolation #8) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:34 pm

Post by Orange mask »

Sub here, I remember reading this game during Day 1 and Pink was obvious fucking scum and from what I can see nothing has changed!! VOTE: Pink mask

intend to read in full later but holy shit lynch pink
Orange mask
Orange mask
Townie
Orange mask
Townie
Townie

Post Post #278 (isolation #9) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:35 pm

Post by Orange mask »

in fact i'm just gonna call it here, pink and red are buddies
Orange mask
Orange mask
Townie
Orange mask
Townie
Townie

Post Post #280 (isolation #10) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:13 pm

Post by Orange mask »

id really like to write a huge post with lots of effort explaining why pink is the scums tonight but i gotta sleep some time. seriously though @yellow just iso him remember how faux-tryhard all his posts are and vote him again. red too assuming youre not SCUM......

just his day 1 is so empty, like he interacts with other players a lot but how much of it is meaningful or actual scumhunting? (hint: like none)

his first post was super fake too don't feel like going into detail tonight but he basically just threw out a bunch of token reads but they were shit his content was shit and green was town

shrug i cant verbalize tonight so this probably sounds really vague :<

i think i need to re-read white in-depth. blue just comes off as really new town to me idk
Orange mask
Orange mask
Townie
Orange mask
Townie
Townie

Post Post #281 (isolation #11) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:15 pm

Post by Orange mask »

In post 280, Orange mask wrote:just his day 1 is so empty, like he interacts with other players a lot but how much of it is meaningful or actual scumhunting? (hint: like none)

to elaborate since pink has tried to pull the "im the only guy scumhunting card before"

no he's not really scumhunting. he replies to everything and talks a lot it's just really slimy, he never seems to go anywhere with his questions in terms of reads on other players and he only actually attacks blue most of the time
Orange mask
Orange mask
Townie
Orange mask
Townie
Townie

Post Post #282 (isolation #12) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:23 pm

Post by Orange mask »

Red, please explain the following thought process: pink is obvscum and i'm voting him to l-1 * gets cold feet, sheeps pink's #1 scumread *
Orange mask
Orange mask
Townie
Orange mask
Townie
Townie

Post Post #283 (isolation #13) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:25 pm

Post by Orange mask »

red's iso just so unbelievably fucking bad i'd love to lynch him today too
Orange mask
Orange mask
Townie
Orange mask
Townie
Townie

Post Post #284 (isolation #14) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:27 pm

Post by Orange mask »

but like he has the guts to hammer without a claim and draw attention to himself pink is just cheeky and tries to pass himself as the only obvious townie and a good doc target when he didn't really do shit
Orange mask
Orange mask
Townie
Orange mask
Townie
Townie

Post Post #285 (isolation #15) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:27 pm

Post by Orange mask »

w/e going to bed i'll read this shitfest in the morning and produce reads. yellow pls consider what i'm saying about pink
Orange mask
Orange mask
Townie
Orange mask
Townie
Townie

Post Post #287 (isolation #16) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:09 am

Post by Orange mask »

yes i didnt hammer red yet because he hadn't claimed and we still had TWO DAYS TO TALK ABOUT THIS SHIT AND LYNCH THE OBVIOUS SCUMS INSTEAD (YOU). way to panic and hammer without a claim because you're scared the lynch will shift to you. i bet yellow dies tonight because you are scum and a coward
Orange mask
Orange mask
Townie
Orange mask
Townie
Townie

Post Post #288 (isolation #17) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:09 am

Post by Orange mask »

grrr gettin mad at mafia games because people are scum
Orange mask
Orange mask
Townie
Orange mask
Townie
Townie

Post Post #289 (isolation #18) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:11 am

Post by Orange mask »

seriously what the actual fuck who hammers without a claim with this much time left in the day, aside from scum

red was probably town too and by nking yellow this is scum!pink's way of removing 2/3rds of the support for his lynch. uuuugh gut says the other scum would be white but i haven't actually read him in detail yet
Orange mask
Orange mask
Townie
Orange mask
Townie
Townie

Post Post #290 (isolation #19) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:22 am

Post by Orange mask »

yellow if you're here please post last words because there's like a zero percent chance youre surviving tonight :<
Orange mask
Orange mask
Townie
Orange mask
Townie
Townie

Post Post #292 (isolation #20) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:31 am

Post by Orange mask »

doesnt work as well after somebody just lauded a player as town for the quickhammer

it's also the rest of the play - red was coasting through that day and his hammer would look horribly fucking bad, you're just kind of a bitch and i think at this point scum would just do whatever they think they can get away with given the game in question

either way i hope you're not town because after all this retarded sniping if tomorrow is lylo then i am fucking quickvoting you :)
Orange mask
Orange mask
Townie
Orange mask
Townie
Townie

Post Post #294 (isolation #21) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:01 am

Post by Orange mask »

if youre secure about your play why do you need to write a paragraph to make sure i think youre secure about your play

sorry to break it to you but in reality green got shot cuz he claimed a power role day 1.
Orange mask
Orange mask
Townie
Orange mask
Townie
Townie

Post Post #295 (isolation #22) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:42 am

Post by Orange mask »

ok well i've thought about it and i may or may not actually quickvote tomorrow but this is more in interest of not making this game even more of a trainwreck than pussying out on my read
Orange mask
Orange mask
Townie
Orange mask
Townie
Townie

Post Post #296 (isolation #23) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:49 am

Post by Orange mask »

In post 291, Pink mask wrote:Eh, White had threatened to hammer him in post 250.

just saying white is also scum

if by some miracle red is scum after the way his wagon went down today i'll reconsider everything, but i've decided yellow black and blue all read town to me. white is not as blatantly bad as pink but there's some questionable stuff in his iso
Orange mask
Orange mask
Townie
Orange mask
Townie
Townie

Post Post #299 (isolation #24) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:00 pm

Post by Orange mask »

hmmmmmmmmm

I had this huge-ass post written up about why Pink was scum but the White NK makes me want to reconsider my reads.
Orange mask
Orange mask
Townie
Orange mask
Townie
Townie

Post Post #300 (isolation #25) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:01 pm

Post by Orange mask »

Mod: confirm that we're in LYLO and also not D2?
Orange mask
Orange mask
Townie
Orange mask
Townie
Townie

Post Post #301 (isolation #26) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:02 pm

Post by Orange mask »

Black, why did you decide that Blue was apologetic newbtown?

What are your opinions on Pink?
Orange mask
Orange mask
Townie
Orange mask
Townie
Townie

Post Post #302 (isolation #27) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:04 pm

Post by Orange mask »

i think it's weird that yellow is still alive but scum!pink probably wouldn't want to nk him so whatever
Orange mask
Orange mask
Townie
Orange mask
Townie
Townie

Post Post #303 (isolation #28) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:04 pm

Post by Orange mask »

because of the way pink seems to perceive yellow, not over yellow's content or anything
Orange mask
Orange mask
Townie
Orange mask
Townie
Townie

Post Post #305 (isolation #29) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:12 pm

Post by Orange mask »

actually in the end the white kill doesn't change my thoughts on pink at all and the nk actually implies town-yellow again

so

you get this.

Case for scum!Pink, written N2:

The Red Quickhammer

Let's start by talking about Pink's actions from the end of D2. Sure, like he said in #291, town!Pink would obviously prefer a Red lynch to his own, but me being able to swing the wagons wasn't guaranteed. He was saving himself from a wagon that may have not even existed. Plus, town!Pink would much rather be mislynched D2 than lynched in LYLO due to me being a tunneling fuckhead. What alignment do you think this sort of paranoia and jumpiness is more likely to come from, town or scum?

Even if Pink himself wasn't getting lynched, hammer at that point was clearly bad for game state. Red had not yet claimed, town was full of lurkers, and I had only just subbed in for the previous Orange. Pink hammered before I could even get a chance to read the thread and make up for past Orange's lack of content in the context of an ongoing Day 2. Don't tell me there was the worry nobody would care enough to hammer - I had just expressed interest in lynching Red and obviously could have hammered had Pink's wagon not taken off. Quite a shift in patience from Pink's #274, where he explicitly chose not to hammer because he thought there was plenty of time left.

After I called him out for it, his #293 is just a hilariously bad reaction because I did nothing to accuse him of being intimidated. I'd argue he actually comes off nervous
because
he needs to pointlessly defend his tone when nobody claimed his tone was scummy. He gave Yellow a similar overreaction earlier in the day, too. It's quite silly how after ignoring my slot for most of the game, he kneejerks and takes snipes at me as soon as I sub in a make a harder push for his lynch than my predecessor.

Towniest Player in the Game?

Pink has often lauded himself as obvtown, going as far to say that he was one of the only three players trying to hunt scum. However, a quick read through his ISO makes it clear his scumhunting isn't even close to how solid he makes it out to be. Red put it best, calling Pink's content "just a bunch of smoke and mirrors" - Pink frequently challenges other players on their opinions and questions awkward-sounding posts, but none of this ever shapes his own opinions! If you skim his D1, the only solid scum read he has by the end is on Blue mask, his thoughts on town!Purple never fully explained or amounting to anything. Refusing to read Yellow mask for being "VI" is another indicator of a lack of scumhunting, seeing as Yellow has been this game's top producer of content, even if he tends to be a little obtuse. There was definitely enough for Pink to work with instead of passing on reading Yellow until it became convenient for him.

There's also the matter of Green mask's death on Night 1, which Pink takes pleasure in citing as evidence he was the N1 kill target. This is absolute bullshit with zero evidence supporting it, and there's no reason for town to hold such a stance in public with what little knowledge they have. Think, Green mask openly claimed to be a power role. Scum hate leaving those alive. Even if Green himself wasn't shot, there's no reason to believe Pink should have eaten a bullet over Yellow, who was obvious town and one of the few players keeping the game alive. Pink is just self-promoting with this baseless noise to blind people how scummy he actually is.

Tunneling on Blue mask

In a game that's already full of lazy lurkers, Blue is the easiest target imaginable for scum to park their vote on. He says dumb things so it's totally inoffensive to vote him, and if another player townreads him? Bam, Pink can just handwave it with "you're giving Blue too much of a pass" due to how poor Blue's play is. While I don't have concrete evidence for Blue's townieness, he comes off as apologetic newbtown to me and voting such a weak player is the most convenient stance scum could possibly be taking this game.

But what of Pink's case on Blue mask? Basically non-existant. Throughout D1, Pink's scumhunting never evolves beyond trapping Blue mask over the accidental quickhammer. Pink thinks Blue placed that vote there on purpose because, well... Pink said so, I guess. There's no further consideration of intent. As such, I'll raise Pink this: scum are, generally speaking, more cautious than townies. if scum!Blue purposefully tried to quickhammer Green, why didn't he bother to check the votecount to make sure he was actually hammering? Furthermore, if he wanted it to look like a mistake, why didn't he bother to make his content more impressive when he would obviously have several players pouncing on him over it?

Not much to say here because the Blue case was static on D2 as well. Rather amusing given how much Pink talks up his scumhunting.

Seriously that D1 post was fake as hell

Green mask was town and his ED1 vote on Pink was obvtown. Fake scumhunting? Not really, just tryhard posting to get the game going. Green hadn't even fully commited to the read yet, either. There's an obvious difference and I don't think town!Pink could have missed it so blatantly unless he explicitly needed to come up with a serious vote to look town. Shaming posts as "bad" without providing explicit reads boils down to padding a weak post as well, and I'm not sure how you could ever think that Green's scumhunting was more contrived than Pink's response to Yellow forcing him out of the closet. Really, Pink, the player providing fake scumhunting.................
was you
Orange mask
Orange mask
Townie
Orange mask
Townie
Townie

Post Post #306 (isolation #30) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:17 pm

Post by Orange mask »

so yeah pink's scum, literally everything he's done this game is terrible, if he's somehow town super off his game then scum's gonna quickhammer him off my vote anyway (also scum!pink would probably snipe at me for wavering but 100% confidence is for scum faking conviction or town abusing rhetoric / lying to themselves anyway)

if yellow is scum then he has done a really damn fine acting job.

i guess i'm wrong on one of black and blue

i claim vanilla townie, btw.
Orange mask
Orange mask
Townie
Orange mask
Townie
Townie

Post Post #307 (isolation #31) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:31 pm

Post by Orange mask »

sigh yeah the other scum's black isn't it

tbh i thought he was town.
Orange mask
Orange mask
Townie
Orange mask
Townie
Townie

Post Post #308 (isolation #32) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:34 pm

Post by Orange mask »

In post 110, Black mask wrote:Ok thanks for giving me the license to ignore whatever you have to say.

P-Edit: I try, I guess.

this post in context
Orange mask
Orange mask
Townie
Orange mask
Townie
Townie

Post Post #309 (isolation #33) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:36 pm

Post by Orange mask »

i have the second most posts in the thread
Orange mask
Orange mask
Townie
Orange mask
Townie
Townie

Post Post #310 (isolation #34) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:36 pm

Post by Orange mask »

whoops didn't mean to hit submit

i have the second most posts in the thread even ignoring my predecessor's, i have had < 24 hours to post since subbing in

what the fuck ppl where are you
Orange mask
Orange mask
Townie
Orange mask
Townie
Townie

Post Post #320 (isolation #35) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:58 pm

Post by Orange mask »

from your pov if blue's strong town then there's only one townie left anyway!!

i don't have a strong towntell for him but i have reason to believe he was telling the truth about not knowing what L-1 is, i just don't know if i'd get modkilled for mentioning it since it's based on who i think his player probably is :X
Orange mask
Orange mask
Townie
Orange mask
Townie
Townie

Post Post #322 (isolation #36) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:00 pm

Post by Orange mask »

[redacted] isn't black lol
Last edited by maxwell on Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Orange mask
Orange mask
Townie
Orange mask
Townie
Townie

Post Post #323 (isolation #37) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:00 pm

Post by Orange mask »

But That's Just What I'm Assuming
Orange mask
Orange mask
Townie
Orange mask
Townie
Townie

Post Post #327 (isolation #38) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:02 pm

Post by Orange mask »

not really breaking the rules, black already said he was new to ms. either he's not rc or he's lying about how new he is (which probably makes him scum anyway)

i sorta looked over blue's posts for the towntell and didn't find anything immediately, but there's a bunch of subliminal stuff here and there that i don't expect from newbscum so it's all good
Orange mask
Orange mask
Townie
Orange mask
Townie
Townie

Post Post #328 (isolation #39) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:03 pm

Post by Orange mask »

unless we're just gonna argue black broke a rule and the mod never called him out on it but i should probably just shut up
Orange mask
Orange mask
Townie
Orange mask
Townie
Townie

Post Post #330 (isolation #40) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:04 pm

Post by Orange mask »

i have no idea what a blitz gambit is
Orange mask
Orange mask
Townie
Orange mask
Townie
Townie

Post Post #332 (isolation #41) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:54 pm

Post by Orange mask »

so guys, mafia games
Orange mask
Orange mask
Townie
Orange mask
Townie
Townie

Post Post #340 (isolation #42) » Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:26 am

Post by Orange mask »

i have an easier time seeing blue/black than bus but pink is just so terrible

the problem is that i don't think scum!pink would vote blue over me today unless he wanted to bus or expected he was going to die no matter what he did. ugh
Orange mask
Orange mask
Townie
Orange mask
Townie
Townie

Post Post #341 (isolation #43) » Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:24 pm

Post by Orange mask »

yellow what happened to your towntell on blue then
Orange mask
Orange mask
Townie
Orange mask
Townie
Townie

Post Post #346 (isolation #44) » Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:44 pm

Post by Orange mask »

i think pink / black makes the most sense i'm just getting cold feet
Orange mask
Orange mask
Townie
Orange mask
Townie
Townie

Post Post #347 (isolation #45) » Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:17 pm

Post by Orange mask »

decided some stuff doesnt make sense about pink's post

why am i more likely to be blue's buddy than black? black has the weird blue unvote from d1 which is really convenient for buddies. also imo my posts have been super-town and past orange was one of the best posters despite lack of quantity. i may be biased but the conclusion seems forced here, he doesn't even consider black as a possible buddy. obvious explanation is this is so he doesn't have to switch stances when black doesn't quickhammer him off votes from blue and i!

also still think that town wouldn't make such a dramatic defensive maneuver, especially when it would likely lead to their own mislynch in lylo which is worse than being a d2 mislynch

one thing that bugs me though which is keeping me from voting. blue, why did you wait until pink voted you to post? being proactive > being reactive and you've been the latter for most of the game.
Orange mask
Orange mask
Townie
Orange mask
Townie
Townie

Post Post #348 (isolation #46) » Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:24 pm

Post by Orange mask »

uuugh blue actually only looks townie if you have really low standards for him though

seriously blue, where's your effort been all game? you said you were gonna re-read all the masks d1 but only provided an opinion on the bandwagon. d2 you mentioned not switching to pink but gave no opinion on him. and then there's today when you waited for pink to post to vote which looks like a coasting attempt. ?????
Orange mask
Orange mask
Townie
Orange mask
Townie
Townie

Post Post #349 (isolation #47) » Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:25 pm

Post by Orange mask »

man this game feels like a crapshoot :X

i am currently leaning voting pink anyway since him talking up his scumhunting when the extent of it has been "blue's lurking and responded poorly early on, get him" and up until today he has not dropped a single towntell
Orange mask
Orange mask
Townie
Orange mask
Townie
Townie

Post Post #350 (isolation #48) » Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:34 pm

Post by Orange mask »

you know what

can we agree that regardless of which of pink/blue is scum, black is probably the buddy?

In post 250, White mask wrote:im voting black mask or red mask today

In post 262, White mask wrote:black mask, why should i vote red

In post 272, White mask wrote:
PS: Black Mask, don't think you aren't in hot water if this lynch is town.

In post 298, maxwell wrote:
White mask has been killed. He was a
Vanilla townie

also that reaction to yellow scumreading him following the fakevig gambit i pointed out earlier still doesn't read town frustration to me - the actual vig reaction is neutral since i probably would have felt the same way but the followup is scummy

i sort of feel like he's the safest lynch here and him disappearing recently doesn't do him any favors

would like yellow's thoughts on why blue/pink is possible though before i do anything, as well as responses from pink and blue
Orange mask
Orange mask
Townie
Orange mask
Townie
Townie

Post Post #351 (isolation #49) » Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:39 pm

Post by Orange mask »

like the white kill doesn't make sense for anybody but black unless we want to specifically go the "pink mask looks down on yellow and wouldn't kill him" route which is tbh a bullshit reason to avoid killing somebody and i don't think pink is that stuck up.

i know black says he would've shot yellow, but it's not like he's had the chance. n1 green was a claimed power role. n2 white would've been heavy gunning for black the following day and would shed the least amount of light on the pink vs orange/blue/yellow issue

plus it's possible that yellow was the original n1 shot, though i think green just being shot on purpose makes more sense

............... though actually what the fuck am i saying i forgot that there has to be scum between blue/pink on account of no quickhammer

js i feel p strongly about black being the buddy right now
Orange mask
Orange mask
Townie
Orange mask
Townie
Townie

Post Post #354 (isolation #50) » Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:52 am

Post by Orange mask »

xXxXxXx Not A Quickhammer xXxXxXx

waitin on responses from pink and blue still
Orange mask
Orange mask
Townie
Orange mask
Townie
Townie

Post Post #355 (isolation #51) » Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:05 am

Post by Orange mask »

eh fuck it i'm too tunnelly for the responses to matter

VOTE: Pink mask

black is the "safe lynch" but even if he's scum we're gonna have to decide between blue/pink some time. better to take care of this now
Orange mask
Orange mask
Townie
Orange mask
Townie
Townie

Post Post #357 (isolation #52) » Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:19 am

Post by Orange mask »

SIGH
Orange mask
Orange mask
Townie
Orange mask
Townie
Townie

Post Post #358 (isolation #53) » Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:20 am

Post by Orange mask »

well gg & sorry pink / town for being so tunnelly
Orange mask
Orange mask
Townie
Orange mask
Townie
Townie

Post Post #361 (isolation #54) » Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:21 am

Post by Orange mask »

it's pink and you're fucking w/ me

right

;_;
Orange mask
Orange mask
Townie
Orange mask
Townie
Townie

Post Post #362 (isolation #55) » Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:23 am

Post by Orange mask »

if pink is town it's really only blue or yellow. at the start of d3 i re-read you and went "damn this guy would make total sense as blue's buddy" but decided pink was scummier and it didn't matter. i just don't understand why he kept talking himself up as obvtown pro scumhunter 5000 etc when all he was doing was parking on blue, that was basically what pushed him over everybody else for me as scum since i felt he was overhyping himself

and if yellow was scum then he did a really good job of acting obvtown.
Orange mask
Orange mask
Townie
Orange mask
Townie
Townie

Post Post #363 (isolation #56) » Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:24 am

Post by Orange mask »

well i guess if it was yellow then there would've been a quickhammer by now so
Orange mask
Orange mask
Townie
Orange mask
Townie
Townie

Post Post #364 (isolation #57) » Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:25 am

Post by Orange mask »

tbh i feel like i fucked town over by replacing in and i probably did. oh well
Orange mask
Orange mask
Townie
Orange mask
Townie
Townie

Post Post #372 (isolation #58) » Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:34 am

Post by Orange mask »

"hey what if the mod made the scumteam black and yellow because of that dumb song" - me to myself when i first started spectating

RIP

yeah i wouldn't have caught yellow. thought he was town all game and couldn't find anything to hang him on reading his iso. i thought that if he was buddies with anybody it was blue, not black.
Orange mask
Orange mask
Townie
Orange mask
Townie
Townie

Post Post #375 (isolation #59) » Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:37 am

Post by Orange mask »

not really, he could've just nked me and said "scum wanted me to be the lylo vote over him" and it wouldn't have been too hard to deal with given that blue and pink hated eachother

i have guesses to who everyone is too! except i didn't get any subs except green.
Orange mask
Orange mask
Townie
Orange mask
Townie
Townie

Post Post #377 (isolation #60) » Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:44 am

Post by Orange mask »

actually i do have guesses for the subs.

gonna PM them to the mod, then if we're revealing identities i'll post them after the game ends.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”