Micro 42: Masquerade Ball (Party's Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Working Manju
Working Manju
Goon
Working Manju
Goon
Goon

Post Post #385 (isolation #0) » Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:47 pm

Post by Working Manju »

i got blue, new-white, black, pink, old-red, old-orange and yellow right

for some reason i thought gorckat was in the initial playerlist instead of malpascp ??????
Working Manju
Working Manju
Goon
Working Manju
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (isolation #1) » Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:50 pm

Post by Working Manju »

also had no idea who to guess for the subs because i've been in like what, two non-newbie mafiascum games?

i figured green was realgodfather because of a post in the homestuck maf sign-up thread and guessed red was salamence20 on a whim.

well ggwp scumteam :(
Working Manju
Working Manju
Goon
Working Manju
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (isolation #2) » Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:55 pm

Post by Working Manju »

also, i agree that disguiser probably deserved a notice about it. i considered that there might be one but went "nah nobody seems disguised and this is mafiascum anyway" though it didn't matter in the end. disguiser is unfair if you're not specifically looking out for it imo since it misleads town in the same way a death godfather would. plus town didn't really have too much going for them to combat the disguiser they didn't know about, though that might have just been because both our power roles died within the first phase cycle what the fuck red

black: out of curiousity what was your rationale behind your guess from me? (i've never played with the dude in question)
Working Manju
Working Manju
Goon
Working Manju
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (isolation #3) » Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:57 pm

Post by Working Manju »

also turns out all that time i spent on the wallpost against pink was wrong and totally useless proving that i should never actually devote large amounts of effort to mafiascum lmao :(

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”