Micro 67 - The Rocky Horror Mafia Show - Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:31 am

Post by Johhog »

VOTE: Yates

You bloody well know why.
"Það únga rósarblað vornæturinnar góðu hafði hann selt fyrir korpnaðar skinnbækur. Það var hans líf."
-Hið ljósa man, Halldór Kiljan Laxness
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (isolation #1) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:58 am

Post by Johhog »

If you just copy pasted that image from your role PM Maestro I'll beat you to death with a stick, slowly and painfully.

Nevertheless, VOTE: Shos
This should happen immediately. We may get Maestro modkilled but at least we get dead scum in return.
"Það únga rósarblað vornæturinnar góðu hafði hann selt fyrir korpnaðar skinnbækur. Það var hans líf."
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #55 (isolation #2) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:59 am

Post by Johhog »

That's L-1 for the record. I wouldn't exactly be furious if someone accidentally hammered but on the other hand we might as well wait a RL day or so before we lynch to give Shos some time to explain himself.
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (isolation #3) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:27 pm

Post by Johhog »

Jesus christ. You guys are the most terrible lot I've ever played with.

Maestro, how the fuck can you be stupid enough to believe that a town role got a fake claim? That Frank-N-Furter is a lynchee?
AND WHY DO YOU PROPOSE A MASSCLAIM ON PAGE 4?

I'm gonna give you a hint. "Because we need to find the lyncher" is NOT an acceptable answer. Even by your logic a massclaim wouldn't help us ONE SINGLE BIT, because there are only 10 possible roles and one should be out of the equation for you. That leaves us with the glorious result of zilch, fuck all, because hey, guess what, we won't catch any scum by either flavour or powers and do you know why?
BECAUSE WE HAVEN'T HAD A SINGLE FLIP YET.
You should cower right now. Because you fucking deserve it. But unfortunately I don't have the time to lynch you. Because you're town. And lynching town - ain't nobody got time for that.

And Yates, what the fuck are you doing when you claim that you're not two roles, at page 4, before any lynch, giving the scum more information IN ORDER TO POKE FUN AT MAESTRO? I mean christ, what the hell wee you thinking?! Maestro is a stupid fuck but that's no excuse for giving the scum more information.

Piggy, you suck too. Massclaim. On page 4. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-
You should be so ashamed that you're even considering that. But hey, there is one salvation for you, one remedy of my view of you, one last redemption. You might be scum. If so, feel free to confess it and we'll all be merry and glad post-game.

Shos, on the other hand, you're not stupid, you're just scum. We'll lynch you in a minute so don't worry. Of course, you're all cretins so I'll give you one more hint. According to Maestro he claimed Frank N. Furter. Well, the film character is called Frank-N-Furter. And do you know how I know that? Because I just checked it on WP and IMDB. So shame on you, Shos. You're a lazy bastard.

So guys, lay off the crack, stop the fucking massclaim and quicklynch Shos.
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (isolation #4) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:32 pm

Post by Johhog »

Look, this shouldn't be hard Maestro. But I'm not a babysitter. So I'm not very pedagogical. But I'll give this a try anyway.

IF SHOS CLAIMED "FRANK N. FURTER" THAT SHOULD FUCKING CONFIRM HIS AS SCUM FROM YOUR POV. Are you seriously saying that you accept that he doesn't know his own role name? :lol:
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (isolation #5) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:35 pm

Post by Johhog »

In post 109, PiggyGal15 wrote:That would lead me to believe that any of the scientists (I guess just Everette then)

Hey, newsflash, that's the one role we just excluded from the setup. Try again.
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (isolation #6) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:38 pm

Post by Johhog »

In post 69, Maestro wrote:
WAIT
. There're 10 Characters on that list.
I know now that Dr. Everett Scott is not in the game, since I don't believe shos's fakeclaim.

But I still don't know what to do...

That's the only post I'll be quoting... if you still don't get it just RTFT.
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (isolation #7) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:49 pm

Post by Johhog »

In post 80, Yates wrote:
In post 79, Maestro wrote:Hey Yates, are you RiffRaff or the Criminologist by any chance?

Hilarious. But no.

Hint hint, Yates.
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (isolation #8) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:53 pm

Post by Johhog »

Fair enough, I guess. But please be a little clearer next time. You can see how that would confuse, right?
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (isolation #9) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:14 pm

Post by Johhog »

Oh god what's wrong with you people?
Frank N. Furter. Frank-N-Furter. There's a difference. Only a small difference on punctuation but still. If shos claimed Frank N. Furter he doesn't know his own role name. And you'd have to be Maestro to believe that. :roll:
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (isolation #10) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:53 pm

Post by Johhog »

shos, stop linking torrents and try to save yourself instead. I want a really good explanation. I'll probably lynch you anyway but it'll look better for both of us if you just try a little bit.
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (isolation #11) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:34 pm

Post by Johhog »

Nope, not good enough. shos is the only acceptable lynch today.

You dropped your pants with your last post. Yes, I expect you to copy-paste if you can't even remember your fucking role name. As for your second point, it's much more likely for you to forget a fake claim than to forget your own role. And so what if it wasn't counterclaimed? People have all sorts of reasons for not counterclaiming. I could be Frank for all the rest of the town knows. We can't even be sure that Frank exists in this game. The Hapschatts could be in this game. A Transylvanian - we can't count on the roles to be among the ten main ones.

AND ABOVE ALL THIS, tell me why, why, why Frank-N-Furter would be town aligned? Even if you actually were Frank (which I don't think) I'd think you're scum.

But hey, fuck logic, right? Let's vote your most adamant critic instead, because that's totally townish play. "He's suspecting me, so he must be the lyncher". Guess what, shos. You ain't cutting it. And you're getting lynched today and you just got rid of your last chance of redemption. I want EVERYONE who's not voting shos to give me an acceptable explanation.

Confirm vote: shos
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (isolation #12) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:40 pm

Post by Johhog »

And hey, do you know what's even more interesting? The WP page on The Rocky Horror Show (the play) consistently spells Frank's name Frank N. Furter while the page for The Rocky Horror Picture Show (the film) spells it as Frank-N-Furter. This game is, as all of you probably know, based on the film. But guess who consistently has been talking about the play? Well, shos. If he decided to fake claim Frank-N-Furter it would be logic for him to check up the role on the play's WP page.
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (isolation #13) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:49 pm

Post by Johhog »

But wait, there's more! The evidence is so damning against you that I forgot one of my main points - that you have a fakeclaim. When did a townie last have a fakeclaim? And that shos claims to be a lynchee is not an acceptable excuse.

Add some generally scummy behaviour and his refusal to counter points against him (in favour of OMGUS, which we all love) to the cocktail, mix it together, serve it cold et voilà - it's our first scum lynch!
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (isolation #14) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:56 am

Post by Johhog »

Who's grasping at straws here? I'll let the rest of the town decide. But I would be surprised if the general verdict were that I am the one doing that.

You see, Frank N. Furter and Frank-N-Furter is not the same. It's also an eerie coincidence that your "misspelling" of your role happens to mirror the spelling of the character at the page of the play, when you're the only one in this game who has been talking about the play.

Because they're smart? If there's a real Frank it's likely that he'd be scum-aligned too.

The Hapschatts? Cast list.

I'm not saying I'd lynch a person based on his role name alone. But his role name may very well be a contributing factor.

As for the WP thing, I see you found that.

Your generally scummy behaviour includes for example misrepresenting, refusal to counter points (which I'll get back to soon) and shameless OMGUS.

You're not countering any point at all. You're only saying "you're wrong" and then you're satisfied with that as an answer. By the way, I wouldn't call Frank THE main character but he's one main character and there's countless theme games where a main character didn't appear. Just one game from the top of my head: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15987
No Maggie.
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (isolation #15) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:58 am

Post by Johhog »

By the way shos, you're not even trying to build a case on me. Your only reason for voting me is "you suspect me, you must be the lyncher".
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (isolation #16) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:12 am

Post by Johhog »

@Expecto I'm not claiming credit for much. Maestro outed shos as scum, I didn't. The only new point I presented was the spelling thing. I think it's unimportant though, who started the wagon and stuff like that. I'm not claiming any credit, I just want to lynch shos and (helpfully) my posts will help accomplish that. So let's do this now, guys. There's simply no reason for continuing to waiting by now.
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (isolation #17) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:20 am

Post by Johhog »

We're lynching shos anyway, and we've already heard two fucking claims from him which is more than enough. Why the fuck would we massclaim today anyway when we're lynching shos?
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (isolation #18) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:20 am

Post by Johhog »

Fuck you EP. I'm not claiming at all today, neither my role nor my flavour name and I won't confirm if I'm on any list either. It would be antitown to do those things now because it would give scum possibly valuable intel. Why should we claim anything today anyway? If you want to get info from Maestro before he dies a grim death, by all means, go on and terrorise him about it, but leave the rest of us out of this. There's simply no reason to claim today. We might for example have a power role who's not on that list (the director for example) and it would jeopardise his life if he claimed to not be on the list. And what are the advantages of claiming? There is none.
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (isolation #19) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:33 am

Post by Johhog »

In post 168, Expecto Patronum wrote:

I'm putting an end to this train of thought.. I can assure you at between Magenta and Riff Raff there is at least one that is NOT scum... do with that what you please.... (I believe at least one person will have gained awesome information with that)

A Mafia goon?
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (isolation #20) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:37 am

Post by Johhog »

'twas a joke.
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (isolation #21) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:37 am

Post by Johhog »

In post 174, Expecto Patronum wrote:
In post 173, shos wrote:@164: that's my point. I'm not an idiot, and as scum I'll never try pulling stuff like that. so from my POV, it is Occam's razor in the question: "is he scum making up an amazing story and claim and flavor, researching wikipedia and copy pasting from there a wrong name, etc et, or is he telling the truth, and is a person who doesn't use hyphens often?"

@166: you should claim because I'm trying to get it confirmed that nobody is counterclaiming, so that Yates realizes that I'm not lying.

@167: how comes you don't know that? can you not see your own role pm and decide? of course scum would want to kill maestro, he's practically conftown now. it's completely unrelated to the story - he has claimed. tell me, if you go through all the characters in that film and assign a random role to each one, what would it be? do you think each one has some role that fits him?? do you think that supposing you claim 'joseph', the scum could say 'oh! joseph is important! he must be a pr! let's kill him!'?

oh man ninja'd again.

I do think everyone has a role that "fits" them.. however I do not think that just because someone is an alien in the movie it means that they are scum.. or viceversa... I'm having my doubts on Shos/Brad partnership.. I mean it's completely wild and extravagant.. and most likely not true.. but I keep having my doubts.. also it would be really sucky if brad IS the lyncher and he managed to find his lynchee o.O

but then this is just me being super paranoid...

Look, I don't know about you, but I'm aligned with the humans which kind of suggests that the Mafia (not necessarily all, probably two though) is non-human. That could be Riff Raff, Magenta and Rocky Horror. Two of those and Frank would be my guess.

Thinking about it though...
FoS: Expecto Patronum
. I don't think you knew the town wincon.
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (isolation #22) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:05 am

Post by Johhog »

No, I'm not literally retarded. lrn2english

1. I know, but why should I assume that you know that? Your post certainly gives the impression that you're unaware of this. Makes you all the more dumber if you did I guess, this is a sad day. :(
2. I realise that you've never heard of something called fakeclaims. Alright, I see that you're a newb so I'll explain this just to be nice. In most theme games scum have a role each that are guaranteed to not be in the setup. Those are called fakeclaims and they can be claimed safely.
3. Frank and Columbia are both humans. And I have never claimed that my role is on that list.
4. Hence non-human. Reading is tech.

Conclusion: You're clearly bad at reading, you do not know how to use the English language, you're a newb.... aaaaand you should shut up. Leave this to more experienced players if you can't handle the game.

Yates: Riff Raff, Magenta, Frank, I guess? Depends on your definition.
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (isolation #23) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:58 am

Post by Johhog »

Stop it Yates. We can deal with EP later. What happened to the "town can not have fakeclaims" thing?

And I accept your apology. I'm sorry myself too, in much the same way as you. You should know the feeling. :P

I think you're a scum suspect though, but you're not a bad player if that makes you feel better. ;)
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (isolation #24) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:08 am

Post by Johhog »

The second and third row is addressed to EP and not Yates, new page came in and fucked things up there.
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (isolation #25) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:02 am

Post by Johhog »

In post 214, Maestro wrote:Dear Yates and Johhog,

Sorry for going on good gut at first and then being a bumfuck.

XOXO ~Maestro

It's alright. That you're aware of it is half a start, and you're still new. And hey, we all fuck up sometimes. And well, I think I was a little harsh earlier. I wasn't impressed by your play after shos' claim but you're not that terrible either. Sorry. :oops:
In post 217, Maestro wrote:SPEAK.

+1
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (isolation #26) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:07 am

Post by Johhog »

In post 220, Maestro wrote:Woah, hey, woah now.
I joined a week after izakthegoomba.

Not that new.

Guess you're just terrible then! :D

Nah, kidding. I think I confused your join date with EP's. My earlier point (that we all fuck up) still stands.
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (isolation #27) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:11 am

Post by Johhog »

Do you have anything else to say, or are you ready to get hammered?
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (isolation #28) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:16 am

Post by Johhog »

You have my word Maestro. Let's just wait for Zar to get in here now so we can get a flip.
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (isolation #29) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:18 am

Post by Johhog »

You know, if you were town you would be worrying about the lyncher right now. Forgot that, eh?
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (isolation #30) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:31 am

Post by Johhog »

In post 243, Expecto Patronum wrote:Ok.. so what does WC mean? can someone else say?

Win condition.
In post 244, Expecto Patronum wrote:wow wtf shos.. you are already dead.. it's the same if they modkill you...

Nope. If you get modkilled you get turned Neutral Survivor and autolosses. You still win with your faction when you're dead otherwise.
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (isolation #31) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:31 am

Post by Johhog »

*autoloses
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (isolation #32) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:43 am

Post by Johhog »

In post 249, Expecto Patronum wrote:EPIC FAIL XDDD LOL

Uh... was I the only one who knew that all along? Thought y'all were gambitting... Maestro were already voting shos since long ago.
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (isolation #33) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:46 am

Post by Johhog »

Nope.
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (isolation #34) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:00 am

Post by Johhog »

In post 257, Expecto Patronum wrote:I'm sorry Joghog.. but it looks to me you are also on the list.. might as well say it now... and be done with it.. although I'm not sure this is remotely relevant anymore -.-'

Yeah. I wanted to give a hypothetical non-list player a chance by vaguely hinting that I wasn't on the list either, but I am. I fail to see how this matters though.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”