Micro 67 - The Rocky Horror Mafia Show - Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14 (isolation #0) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:21 pm

Post by Tammy »

VOTE: snowstorm for starting the wagon on expecto.
Icy
what you're doing ;)
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #82 (isolation #1) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:53 am

Post by Tammy »

Will catch up with this in a little bit. I can't concentrate anymore, I'm too cold. :(
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #114 (isolation #2) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:39 pm

Post by Tammy »

I still need to catch up with the thread but I was thinking about the massclaim and I just want to chime in real quick. Zar would not make a game that could be broken by a mass claim. He designed a Christmas game and we massclaimed day two and basically won the game largely to that. He doesn't like that. In fact to make sure we couldn't break the game in one of his next games he had roles changing randomly every single night. And in the most recent game that he and Expecto designed gave mafia a cop role. If he gave the lynchee a fake claim, he would definitely give the lyncher a fake claim too, just to avoid this type of situation.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #132 (isolation #3) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:26 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 126, PiggyGal15 wrote:So, Tammy, y u no post?

I don't know it's almost as if I didn't say I'd catch up in a bit or had other things to do. :igmeou:
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #133 (isolation #4) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:19 pm

Post by Tammy »

Oh expecto don't ever change.

Okay, maestro solidly is town by . I don't see scum ever doing what he just did on day one. Okay I guess I can see it, but this reads intensely genuine. Also, I name expecto mafia god if he caught scum with his first vote in rvs.

Piggy - the icy pun was a bit of an inside joke.

My character is in the list from too but I was really hoping to get an unconventional conventionalist role. I dunno...I just wanna time warp...or do some folk dancing.

I want to give Yates a weak town read for but he's fooled me before because I just couldn't picture scum saying some of the stuff he says. I'm reserving judgment.

I agree with snowstorm in zar likes creating puzzles and using interesting setups, there's no reason to just discount it outright.

Buh piggy's right it does say " all threats" usually that means there's more than one threat, but there's no way there's two scum teams in a 9 player game. I need to think about this. Maybe a serial killer? Maybe the lyncher?

Yates have you not see it? He in a sense liberates the humans, but is just...you need to watch it.

Johhog sounds all right in but the frank n. furter
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #134 (isolation #5) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:32 pm

Post by Tammy »

How'd that happen?

Continuing on...

The johjog point is weak and I can't quite figure out the point he's making. Is he saying he's not frank-n-further? He's been neighbored, so he has to be someone seen as a female, so he's not dr. Everett Scott, there are not many more people he can be and no one has counter claimed frankfurter. So, what's the point again? Be pedagogical because apparently I'm five and slow.

I'm going to sleep on the name claiming idea. It's late, I'm exhausted and have to get up in the morning.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #289 (isolation #6) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:01 am

Post by Tammy »

Pre-prod prod dodge basically.

I'm really glad that scum was caught day one and everything but please slow it down. We're not in westeros, and you lynched before I had a chance yo catch up when I got home from work.

I'm fine with mass claiming if that's what we decide to do, but I still think zar wouldn't have made this game breakable like that.

Snow, it's kind of ironic I'm the one you feel worst about.

I need to read through the game again, but that's not going to happen until tomorrow probably. I've been sick for the past several days and have done little more than sleep. I need to catch up on the work on missed for real life first.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #313 (isolation #7) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:34 pm

Post by Tammy »

Maestro - Working is not lurking. Being sick is not lurking. Also, the timing of my post had nothing to do with Snowstorm's vote. Check my site wide activity to find me checking in to every game I'm in right about that time.

EP - This is very important to me. I need to know if your pm actually implied that SnowStorm tried to do something but it didn't go through. I can't quite make out from your claim if that's what you're suggesting or not.

I'll re-read through the game tomorrow after work.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #319 (isolation #8) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:33 pm

Post by Tammy »

Gods...I hate being foggy and sick. How does the you didn't see someone imply he could have taken an action? The thing is if SnowStorm would have taken an action last night, EP would have seen it because nothing would have been able to stop it.

Piggy - That's not true. I've gone a week before in several town games without providing content because of being busy. I've actually put a warning in the sign up thread for most games lately that I won't be posting a whole lot due to rl commitments, and you guys lynched early.

NS has a really good point.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #322 (isolation #9) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:08 pm

Post by Tammy »

NS - and you shouldn't yet, I haven't done anything townie and semi defended scum yesterday.

Expecto - if snowstorm would have targetted anyone yesterday it would have worked even if someone tried to block him.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #323 (isolation #10) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:09 pm

Post by Tammy »

Oh wait...derp active abilities, not factional abilities.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #357 (isolation #11) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:35 pm

Post by Tammy »

Okay guys remember when I said slow things down? I'm pretty sure I said that, and you guys quick lynched without giving Piggy a chance to talk. This is why we don't quick lynch people!

VOTE: Yates[/votes]

Care to explain?

Also, someone want to explain how I lost my power? I hinted, pretty blatantly I think, that I'd visited SnowStorm the first night. I told you that if he had taken any action that he wouldn't have been stopped and Expecto would have seen it. My power was to make any action someone took, except the kill, unstoppable. Last night I made Expecto unstoppable, but I no longer have that power.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #358 (isolation #12) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:35 pm

Post by Tammy »

Dammit.

VOTE: Yates
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #359 (isolation #13) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:38 pm

Post by Tammy »

Also, yes, Expecto you like to be mysterious, but the time for that is over. Piggy was town so didn't have a reason to lie, and if you guys somehow had some kind of synergistic role, you need to be up front about your role.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #361 (isolation #14) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:48 pm

Post by Tammy »

I'm really stuck right now because I want to believe you Yates. In fact, the way you were building up definitely seemed like you were trying to set someone up. The progression of you wondering if someone, anyone, tried to protect Maestro last night is something I just don't see you doing as scum. But then she came back town, so now I'm kind of lost.

And, someone needs to fess up to vanilla-izing me.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #363 (isolation #15) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:05 pm

Post by Tammy »

Fuck.

UNVOTE:

Here I am talking about people slowing it down and jump on the first thing.

I still can't see how it makes sense though.

Yes, I would have watched Maestro because he was the most likely person to be targeted by any number of roles.

Who's scum though?

Not Maestro and definitely not Nobody Special.
Snowstorm didn't take an action night one so could only be Shos' partner with a ninja role. (Expecto - the ninja role is different here than at Westeros. The ninja role here can't be tracked, so is like an invisible killer.)

I don't know. I need to think.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #367 (isolation #16) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:30 pm

Post by Tammy »

How so? Don't you remember me being confused about the ninja in NY146 when MoI brought it up. The ninja at Westeros is a suiciding day vig. We don't have the equivalent of a mafiascum ninja there because the whole mafia team completes the kill as one, so we don't even use trackers.

Yeah, he would have needed it explained, and he tracked snowstorm that night.

Expecto - Is one of your powers to vanilla-ize?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #376 (isolation #17) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:22 pm

Post by Tammy »

Expecto - I am disappoint. Did you read my posts? And you still made me vanilla?

In post 313, Tammy wrote:

EP - This is very important to me. I need to know if your pm actually implied that SnowStorm tried to do something but it didn't go through. I can't quite make out from your claim if that's what you're suggesting or not.

In post 319, Tammy wrote:Gods...I hate being foggy and sick. How does the you didn't see someone imply he could have taken an action? The thing is if SnowStorm would have taken an action last night, EP would have seen it because nothing would have been able to stop it.

In post 322, Tammy wrote:

Expecto - if snowstorm would have targetted anyone yesterday it would have worked even if someone tried to block him.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #377 (isolation #18) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:26 pm

Post by Tammy »

I mean I guess it doesn't matter because Yates is a voyeur, who I didn't make unstoppable because I suspected and thought would die last night if town, and Maestro and Nobody Special are basically VT's now.

It's just frustrating that I made the person unstoppable who apparently took my role from me.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #399 (isolation #19) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:38 pm

Post by Tammy »

Hmm...because the singing question in my abilities had me curious, I just double checked and I think that my unstoppable activity isn't for one night only. So, snowstorm and expecto might be unstoppable from here on out. That's kinda weird though.

I don't understand EP's questions though or why they're relevant to anything.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #400 (isolation #20) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:42 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 387, SnowStorm wrote:
In post 385, Yates wrote:We don't have enough players for multiscum. My theory is that you [Snow] and EP are teammates and Shos was 3rd party. I believe that EP stole Tammy's power instead of performing a kill [can't do both in one night] and you weren't around to convince him that this was a terrible idea over QT.

Just a theory.

Oh, when I said multiscum I meant something like that - Scum team + third party/SK, with one killing in odd nights and the other in even. It's either that and Shos was a SK who would kill on even nights or he was part of the scum team and his partner could not kill today due to a role restriction. If a 2-man scum team is still alive, I see no reason for this lack of NK. Your theory makes no sense considering this and the interaction between me and EP, which I don't think you read before posting that.

Why do you think EP would want to steal Tammy's power? Why do that instead of killing a CI?

Why would you assume this setup spec in a 9 person game?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #401 (isolation #21) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:43 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 395, Yates wrote:
In post 394, Maestro wrote:I can never read you very well when you're Scum, Yates.

Good!

*Yates rubs his hands together and laughs maniacally*

MOOO HOO HA HA HA HA HA!

ANNNNyway. I'm actually Town this time so it's cool. I agree with you. I was going to lynch EP yesterday but Piggy lied. When you catch a scummy player in a lie you lynch them. Period. The *only* reason I haven't already voted EP is because the alien didn't flip "alien-aligned" and that's messing with my mojo.

Have you duped everyone here as scum Yates :mad:
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #402 (isolation #22) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:45 pm

Post by Tammy »

I'm listening to the time warp right now...thought I'd share.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #410 (isolation #23) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:56 pm

Post by Tammy »

Question #2 - Doesn't matter to me anymore. I only had one ability anyway, and that was to make someone unstoppable.

Oh and I will answer that in my role pm, Rose Tint my World is the song.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #411 (isolation #24) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:56 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 409, Expecto Patronum wrote:Off to bed y'all... talk tomorrow

Look at you trying to sound southern ;)
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #413 (isolation #25) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:03 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 398, SnowStorm wrote:Oh and here are the answers to your request:

1. I would like to know which Rocky horror picture show songs have been used in your role PMs
2. If you can tell me if you have more than one ability it would be awesome... (but I get that not many would want to do this, so I can live without this one)
3. I would like to know if you sing in the songs used for your abilities
4. I would like to know if you targeted someone last night...
5. I would also like to know if you guarded someone on night 1...

1. I have no idea.
2. I do.
3. No idea either.
4. I didn't.
5. I didn't.

Btw, who is/are your top suspect(s)?

So, you have more than one ability, and you're saying that you didn't use anything night one or two? Mind elaborating?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #415 (isolation #26) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:42 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 378, Yates wrote:Tammy - is EP scum?

*sigh* My head says yes, but my heart says maybe not. It can't be based on him being an alien because of piggy, but some of his play doesn't make much sense. Like the questions. He's dramatic like that as any alignment, but I just can't imagine him vanilla-izing me as town after I dropped those crumbs yesterday.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #417 (isolation #27) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:01 pm

Post by Tammy »

Yeah.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #418 (isolation #28) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:19 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 415, Tammy wrote:
In post 378, Yates wrote:Tammy - is EP scum?

*sigh* My head says yes, but my heart says maybe not. It can't be based on him being an alien because of piggy, but some of his play doesn't make much sense. Like the questions. He's dramatic like that as any alignment, but I just can't imagine him vanilla-izing me as town after I dropped those crumbs yesterday.

Bleh...and the more I think about it I just can't imagine him missing those crumbs...not with the hints I've seen him drop towards his roles before in the past.

Expecto, you're going to have to claim your last role too.

And Snowstorm...you're going to have to be upfront. You say you have more than one ability, but that you didn't use it night 1 or 2. This doesn't make sense. You're just going to need to claim whatever it is you can do, you're the last one.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #437 (isolation #29) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:45 am

Post by Tammy »

Expecto and Yates - what do you think of snowstorm?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #438 (isolation #30) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:47 am

Post by Tammy »

Expecto - are you saying your first night role was a follower? (your second was a vanilla-izer, third messenger, and fourth not yet revealed)?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #440 (isolation #31) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:57 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 422, Expecto Patronum wrote:

tammy.. I honestly can't see what you see of me that is SO darn different... like honestly... I've tried to help crack the game as ALWAYS.. and again.. as ALWAYS people don't cooperate with me only to regret it afterwards... in fact.. just the fact that you can't see it makes me think YOU are scum...

actually let's make it official
Vote: Tammy

S

:? I'm confused. You vanilla-ize me after I left some really obvious breadcrumbs concerning your night one target after asking you questions about it, that you didn't answer, which I find suspicious and you find me suspicious because of that. Expecto you know I adore you and i know that you are dramatic just like me, but you did take my role from me. I can't see how you would think i wouldn't suspect that or try to figure it out.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #445 (isolation #32) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:17 am

Post by Tammy »

Snowstorm is there a reason you're stalling on being up front with your role? You're the only person whose role isn't out in the open. You say you have more than one ability, but didn't do anything night one or two. There's no reason not to just claim what you have.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #448 (isolation #33) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:46 am

Post by Tammy »

Hmm. I wonder if shos was a roleblocker then. If not my role was absolutely useless.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #449 (isolation #34) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:48 am

Post by Tammy »

Unless someone has other roles they haven't shared, or johhog even. There's just no reason to give someone a role that makes actions unstoppable without a role that stops actions.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #451 (isolation #35) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:55 am

Post by Tammy »

I'd like for you to explain how I'm lying.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #453 (isolation #36) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:04 pm

Post by Tammy »

I realize this is mafia and doubting people is par for the course, but did you read the conversation I had with expecto when he said he targeted you and thought you could have done something? You don't have that conversation if you don't actually have that role.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #455 (isolation #37) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:10 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 97, shos wrote:but I'm not in that game >_> go read micro 32, amazing game. I found it hilarious.

going to sleep. Maestro, come to bed hun. or are we really getting a divorce? XD

In post 218, shos wrote:I'm writing, wait hun!

For those saying maestro is not confirmed...maybe not mod confirmed but scum don't talk to their partners like this. Nope!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #460 (isolation #38) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:20 pm

Post by Tammy »

Sticking this to look at later:

Shos voted for:

Piggy
Yates
Johhog
Expecto
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #501 (isolation #39) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:11 pm

Post by Tammy »

Snow - I targeted you on night one mostly for your and . It was similar to how I felt at the point when I came home to find a lynch had happened so quickly.

So, I read through johhog looking to see if there were any crumbs left for who he might have used a role on night one in case he was a guard. The only other ones he really expressed suspicion of were piggy and expecto and I didn't find any hint of a role.

I'm really disappointed in expecto's as the personal insult was completely unnecessary. And the fact is the claim is unclear. What is the fourth one? You never said. And I even asked.

reads fake. The fact is that Yates arguments aren't fake so I'm not sure where you're getting that. I've been does by Yates before, and his play here really isn't anything like the Yates!scum I played with. After NS and maestro who are confirmed town or as close as you can get, Yates is my strongest town read. I just don't see him as scum saying he voyeured maestro on day two and responding to me on day three the way he did when I asked him about it. I just don't.

I want to read through shos again before I vote though.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #522 (isolation #40) » Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:09 am

Post by Tammy »

Acknowledging prod. Will catch up and post tonight...I have a few games to catchup on.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #524 (isolation #41) » Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:45 pm

Post by Tammy »

Robert - I'm confused by what you mean by block. I had a role and at the start of day I was informed that I no longer had my role. When I asked who vanilla-ized me EP confirmed that it was him.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #527 (isolation #42) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:33 am

Post by Tammy »

Now I'm even more confused. I said I was trying to figure out why my role could make people unstoppable if no one was a blocker, but you're saying he did block me but didn't say that. Does your block ability say there are any side effects? Because someone definitely made me vanilla and ep was the only one claiming that.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #537 (isolation #43) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:07 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 533, SnowStorm wrote:
In post 498, Yates wrote:
In post 501, Tammy wrote:Snow - I targeted you on night one mostly for your and . It was similar to how I felt at the point when I came home to find a lynch had happened so quickly.

So, I read through johhog looking to see if there were any crumbs left for who he might have used a role on night one in case he was a guard. The only other ones he really expressed suspicion of were piggy and expecto and I didn't find any hint of a role.

I'm really disappointed in expecto's as the personal insult was completely unnecessary. And the fact is the claim is unclear. What is the fourth one? You never said. And I even asked.

reads fake. The fact is that Yates arguments aren't fake so I'm not sure where you're getting that. I've been does by Yates before, and his play here really isn't anything like the Yates!scum I played with. After NS and maestro who are confirmed town or as close as you can get, Yates is my strongest town read. I just don't see him as scum saying he voyeured maestro on day two and responding to me on day three the way he did when I asked him about it. I just don't.

I want to read through shos again before I vote though.

How did feeling the same way I did interfere in your decision to make me unblockable? I could understand you if you told me you thought I was hinting at having a role in #96, but #256 has nothing. Also, I think I was one of the most suspicious players coming to day 2, why didn't you use your role on someone more innocent looking?

What's so good about Yates's arguments? Three players think the arguments are good, yet none explains why! I was hoping at least you'd do so, since you should know I'm not used to see such amounts of BS coming from an apparently experienced player, and when I do, they're usually scum... I also never played with Yates before and you're far from being PI in my eyes, so your meta on Yates doesn't really help me here.

I'm not following. Your expressing similar feelings as me didn't interfere with my decision, it helped along my decision. I didn't really trust any one day one. The day happened so fast that I didn't have a chance to really interact with anyone. I didn't notice anyone hinting at a role, so I went with you, who had expressed similar feelings as me and seemed the least likely to die.

I'm not really sure what to tell you about Yates. I don't see him as scum claiming to have voyeured maestro night one and getting piggy lynched as a fake gambit as it would come back directly to him. Since I don't see that, I have him as town, so I think that his arguments are genuine.

My only problem in all of this is me being vanillad last night. EP originally stated it was him but Robert says no that he blocked me. Someone made me vanilla though and now I don't know what to think about most of you.

Pedit: yes, the activity thing was wrong. To be frank I skipped over it like I do most arguments about activity like that. Okay I'm going to read the rest tomorrow, I can't stay awake any longer
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #546 (isolation #44) » Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:57 pm

Post by Tammy »

I'm just seven hours old
Truly beautiful to behold
And somebody should be told
My libido hasn't been controlled
Now the only thing I've come to trust
Is an orgasmic rush of lust
Rose tints my world
And keeps me safe from my trouble and pain

I'm...Janet, Brad, Dr. Scott...
ROCKY
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #547 (isolation #45) » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:13 pm

Post by Tammy »

But a good question has been asked. Yates, why do you think it's a fun fact that we are definitely in LyLo?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #548 (isolation #46) » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:15 pm

Post by Tammy »

P sure EP had already name claimed.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #549 (isolation #47) » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:23 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 534, Robert2424 wrote:So your saying there 3 mafia Yates and Nobody Special?

You said that blocking me was for factional abilities, right? Does your tracking work the same way? Or following or whatever night one was? Thing is with the amount of power town seems to have, I expect scum to have power too and it would make sense to me for there to be an untrackable kill.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #550 (isolation #48) » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:59 pm

Post by Tammy »

SnowStorm:

I'm not going to respond quote by quote because that would be a bunch of clutter...

1. This is a good rebuttal. I have my activity set on invisible so no one knows when I've last logged in, so this shouldn't have been a factor. And yes, SnowStorm comes from a site with 2-8 hour nights. That he would miss a 48 hour night is bad. I think this is the only game he's playing at this site so his user posts wouldn't show him online during the night; therefore, the lack of a night kill had to come from something else. Even if he didn't log into mafiascum during that time, we all are on each others aim accounts and could have easily directed a kill that way.

2. I'm not really sure what I can say about this point because whatever I say is self-serving to me. But, I think the point he's trying to make is that if EP is town, then I'm more likely scum. Which to me makes sense as a hypothetical although it's not concrete. I was vanillad last night. Vanilla-izer's are a pretty anti-town role as you wouldn't really expect a town role that could get rid of other town roles, which would make him more likely scum, but if he's town then it's a town role and his suspicion of me was genuine. I don't know if I'm making sense here.

3. Your point about Yates is where I'm having trouble. Why would he, as scum, claim to have not seen anyone visiting Maestro on night one and fake that to get a lynch on himself when no one was suspecting him day two. I've read through and I don't see any suspicion on Yates on day two. I don't see him nearing a lynch at all, so I don't know what his point would have been to fake claim voyeur when it would come back to him today. Though the quick lynch on piggy before she got a chance to say anything is
rage
cringe worthy. Basically, what I'm looking for is the scum motivation.

4. This point is good. I need to finish my re-read on day one and two. Unfortunately, since day one was sucked up by the shos debaucle there was nothing I could really gain there. I've just been writing off much of day two as overeagerness. The backtracking of the vote on NS as being a joke is bad. The thing is in a game this small you don't joke vote on day two when there are such a small amount of votes needed to lynch.

-Yates, why are you acting as if EP didn't name claim already if in you asked piggy if she was claiming magenta who was the other alien? And he name claimed in

Okay, I'll be around off and on tomorrow. But, I will submit that if we no lynch it won't be horrible. I hate that Maestro went V/LA and can't give input. But we're at 6, so we're at evens. I don't know how that works if we're at LyLo as Yates suggests, but we would probably no lynch today or tomorrow at evens, so let me know what you guys think.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #558 (isolation #49) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:28 am

Post by Tammy »

I didn't call you dumb Yates. I didn't realize that's what you were doing with Robert. I responded about it when I read the thread.

Also, tying to figure wht your going on about with the aim thing. We are all friends who chat and scum chat on aim. We also talk to the mods about games on aim from time to time. You pulled up snowstorms activity for why there was no kill on night two, I was pointing out another mode of communication he could have easily used.

Did no one have any thoughts about no lynching today to get us to odd?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #567 (isolation #50) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:14 pm

Post by Tammy »

Not I.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #568 (isolation #51) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:16 pm

Post by Tammy »

Oh deadline's much sooner than before. I'll be officially declaring my v/la tomorrow as I'm going on vacation for Thanksgiving and won't be around much. I'll try to get online as much as is possible, but it won't be much if at all. I'll be back for sure on Sunday though.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #581 (isolation #52) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:59 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 574, Zar wrote:
Considering extending the deadline because of the American Thanksgiving Holiday. Please confirm in thread whether or not you would like an extension.

Very much would appreciate this.

I'll be v/la until Sunday. I might be able to check in before but can't promise anything.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #605 (isolation #53) » Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:42 pm

Post by Tammy »

I'm back from vacation; I have stuff to do tonight so I'll get to this game after work tomorrow.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #608 (isolation #54) » Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:26 am

Post by Tammy »

Sorry! I was exhausted and passed out super early last night. Promise will catch up tonight.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #619 (isolation #55) » Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:41 pm

Post by Tammy »

I'm not sure where this current line of questioning is going. Maestro is confirmed to have neighborized Shos. onwards all show him talking about the qt they share; if they weren't neighbors Shos would not have confirmed it. It doesn't matter if the wiki says it's a night action, it's perfectly possible for the mod to change a role to be a day action instead of a night action. In order for him to be lying about his claim, he'd have to be partnered with Shos but I refuse to accept that possibility based on his pushing of Shos on day one and the interaction shos and maestro had. I just do not see Maestro!scum bussing his buddy early day one when he had absolutely no reason to at all. Shos does not talk to maestro like a partner at all; he talks to him like someone he's trying to get on his side.

I don't really know what to make of this because EP claimed he vanilla-ized me but Robert says he just blocked me. And I just can't understand why he said he used his role to see if I had a night action, when I was made vanilla the night before.

This also doesn't make sense with Yates claiming to be blocked. Although neighborizer isn't an alignment indicative role, I don't see any scum motivation in Maestro's play. So, the only two people who could have blocked Yates would be SnowStorm or Robert as I refuse to believe that Maestro has more than one role.

I know there has to be a blocker in this setup because my role was to make actions unstoppable, which would be a useless role if there wasn't a blocker of some kind.

If it weren't for my role, I'd be a bit more wary of Yates as his claim to have been blocked would be the only evidence for its existence.

All up this makes me more wary of SnowStorm and Robert.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #624 (isolation #56) » Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:21 pm

Post by Tammy »

We've already had this discussion Yates.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #625 (isolation #57) » Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:21 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 584, Robert2424 wrote:
In post 572, SnowStorm wrote:
In post 569, Robert2424 wrote:nope, I use my night action on Tammy. Witch seemed to be a half waste.

So now its a matter of figuring out witch one is the last scum. Yates or Maestro are the only ones left that isn't confirmed to me out of process of elimination.

What night action did you use on her and why on her?

I used the play the song out of Tammy jukebox, with resulting in nothing coming out of Tammy's jukebox. It did say something about Tammy not having a night action witch would confirm her completely. I used it on Tammy for really two reasons. I needed to ether confirm or figure out if she's been lying. That way I have 2 people I know for sure is good. another reason was because after looking more into this night action, it would show weather or not the person had a night action. Then I'd have to somehow judge by the song if it was a good or bad night action. So I could of used it on Yates or Maestro, but at the time, decided to do it on Tammy.

Really that means I have 2 people I can for sure trust. Tammy and Snow. That Leaves Yates and Maestro as the two people that is unknown to me. Yates apparently has claim to be a voyager, and Maestro a Naighborisor. So I think we need more info about Maestro is he is a Naighborisor.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #627 (isolation #58) » Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:30 pm

Post by Tammy »

That's where it gets confusing. EP admitted to vanilla-icing me, but Robert said he blocked me.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #636 (isolation #59) » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:13 am

Post by Tammy »

Okay let's do this. This days gone on long enough.

VOTE: robert
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #643 (isolation #60) » Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:37 am

Post by Tammy »

VOTE: SNOWSTORM
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #652 (isolation #61) » Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:25 pm

Post by Tammy »

Dead QT?

Again, Zar your flavor was amazing!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #660 (isolation #62) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:41 pm

Post by Tammy »

Thank you zar for running this game, the flavor was wonderful and it was fun playing with you all.

I can't believe piggy gambitted like that. That and Yates not seeing me kill NS had me convinced he was our traitor or something.

Regfan - I'm not sure about that. Robert also confirmed me night three. I'm pretty sure he was only confirming abilities and not factional abilities, but there's no way I would have clarified that. That and I think that Yates legitimately had some issues understanding expecto's claim, and then him admitting to making me vanilla then Robert saying he didn't when he replaced in jumbled up some things with the claim, which was good for me in the end I guess :)

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”