Micro 67 - The Rocky Horror Mafia Show - Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:54 am

Post by shos »

IT ISSSS

VOTE: PiggyGal

STEALING MA LINE ABOUT DA FLAVOR
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #20 (isolation #1) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:06 am

Post by shos »

VOTE: Yates

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #23 (isolation #2) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:21 am

Post by shos »

lol at this ^

yes@!

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #28 (isolation #3) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:46 am

Post by shos »

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #33 (isolation #4) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:24 am

Post by shos »

stop voting me because I am town -_-;
vote yates.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #37 (isolation #5) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:48 am

Post by shos »

????

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39 (isolation #6) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:21 am

Post by shos »

what's with post 23? he asked if I have any particular reasona nd I said yes :)
that ???? was aimed at maestro, I have no idea what he's talking about either. we'll settle this eventually.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #42 (isolation #7) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:46 am

Post by shos »

I voted Yates to add pressure on the wagon and see reactions. I always do that without reasoning.

gonna
Unvote
now since well, topic is different now

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #44 (isolation #8) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:00 am

Post by shos »

do not vote me. pmed a question to the mod.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #46 (isolation #9) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:13 am

Post by shos »

Yes yes I know I know and I understand. you should know that I'm not lying tho. I'll update you in the QT when the mod answers me, and then well, we'll see how the public game progresses.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #51 (isolation #10) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:55 am

Post by shos »

don't vote me yet, trust me, please wait till the mod answers me.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #52 (isolation #11) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:55 am

Post by shos »

nothing bad will happen if I'm scum and you pile your votes LATER.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #56 (isolation #12) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:02 am

Post by shos »

he did not copy from his role pm. and I'm not scum, FREAKIN WAIT FOR THE MOD TO COME. WHAT INTEREST DO YOU HAVE IN QUICKLYNCHING.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #57 (isolation #13) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:02 am

Post by shos »

UNVOTE ME NOW. I CANNOT CLAIM AT L-1.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #58 (isolation #14) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:03 am

Post by shos »

FFS just leave me on L-2 until the mod comes ><

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #60 (isolation #15) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:06 am

Post by shos »

don't massclaim until I claim. or at least claim in front of maestro, and he will decide whether to tell you to kill me or not -_-;

the list that you provided- I can assure you 100% that this is not the list of roles in the game. 100%.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #64 (isolation #16) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:11 am

Post by shos »

In post 61, Maestro wrote:
P-Edit @shos: Why? Who else could be in this game?

I dunno, but have I or have I not told you that the claim I gave you in the QT is fake? that means that it is not in the game, meaning there's another one.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #66 (isolation #17) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:27 am

Post by shos »

there. I pu tit in the QT. if you want me to put it here too I will =\

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #71 (isolation #18) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:31 am

Post by shos »

um ok. I'm waiting in the QT, refreshing, lol

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #74 (isolation #19) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:39 am

Post by shos »

hmm. if we are 9 and there are 10 names in the entire play, and we know that one of them doesn't exist, does that mean that we practically know all the rolenames?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #85 (isolation #20) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:59 am

Post by shos »

Yates...I understand your line of thought but this is a theme game, practically anything can happen. So yeah, I was given a fakeclaim, and I'm town. first time for me too.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #93 (isolation #21) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:10 pm

Post by shos »

great. Piggy, snowstorm, Tammy, NS, johhog - they all have less than FOUR posts in thread and we're already massclaiming. this has gotta be the shortest game I'm ever going to play.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #97 (isolation #22) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:19 pm

Post by shos »

but I'm not in that game >_> go read micro 32, amazing game. I found it hilarious.

going to sleep. Maestro, come to bed hun. or are we really getting a divorce? XD

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #136 (isolation #23) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:50 pm

Post by shos »

oh MAAAN I had a big post copied and I copied something else over it ><...well here's a link to download the thing in a torrent anyway...I'm already at 35% :)
http://thepiratebay.se/search/rocky%20horror/0/99/0

will rewrite that post again ><

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #138 (isolation #24) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:01 pm

Post by shos »

k well no quoting this time too much work ><
I started with post 123; made a funny line about how maestro already proposed xD
anyway: about 3. nobody counterclaimed BOTH roles. in a setup where there are such few plays, I think that makes my claim sort of confirmed.

4 I agree too, it is not logical to make a game which can be broken solely by flavor massclaiming.

5...oh fuck I didn't start with 123 ><

well maestro should by now know to unvote just in case and vote only later if he deems it right; and Johhog's 108 is complete and utter bullcrap, whenever I say their names I don't go and copy-paste; I never watched either the movie OR the show, and I really couldn't care lessa bout hyphens. I also think I misspelled the name of that scientist. you're being stupid, this kind of semantics is NEVER a tell on anything, except laziness or something. you're so eager to lynch the hell out of me. I'm betting you're the lyncher.
Vote: Johhog

annnnd back to 123. about 7: I agree to a namemassclaim. go on, you'll see that nobody ccs me or my fakeclaim.

@nobodyspecial 131. I couldn't claim at L-1 because if my lyncher knew who I was they would instahammer me and game's done. me and the lyncher go out of game, scum make a NK, and we're automatically in mylo with absolutely no information.

why the fuck do you think the game is bastard??? I was given a role and a fakeclaim AS TOWN, YES, how does that make the game bastard????

are there any characters in the movie that are not on the show.??

OHH WONDERUFLLL!!!!! post 134 gave me the idea: we massnameclaim. THAT MEANS ALL THE GIRLS IN THE GAME WILL BE REVEALED. THAT WAY, by poe, and with the info that the proposal succeeded, ILL CONFIRM MY CLAIM. LOVE YOU TAMMY!!!! <3333

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #139 (isolation #25) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:04 pm

Post by shos »

In post 135, Johhog wrote:Oh god what's wrong with you people?
Frank N. Furter. Frank-N-Furter. There's a difference. Only a small difference on punctuation but still. If shos claimed Frank N. Furter he doesn't know his own role name. And you'd have to be Maestro to believe that. :roll:

You're a douche. what, you want me to copy and pase the name whenever I say it? it's stupid. if I made up that claim, I would have to go and search the internet for the theme right? and that means that the internet misspells their name too, right? and by chance, it's the MAIN CHARACTER IN THE PLAY, right? AND IT WASNT COUNTERCLAIMED, right? obviously I'm lying and I'm some scumbag voldemort, yes, of course.

VOTE: Johhog

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #143 (isolation #26) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:36 am

Post by shos »

wow, you're grasping at straws SO MUCH. it's amazing. I did not "FORGET" my role, you know. the way I see it, frank n furter and fran-n-furter is exactly the same. why the fuck would I copy paste. you're being ridiculous.
why would someone NOT counterclaim now? it's only the role NAME. if anyone here counterclaims, do it now. come on.
what the hell is hapshatts?
and I dunno why would frank be town aligned. maybe becaose he/she's a doctor too? maybe the rolenames are not related to scum/town? as I said before - it would be very stupid to have a game with few possible rolenames where say three are obviously scum and the rest are town. Some mods do that you know, mix all kinds of roles with flavor and alignment.

example:
Just for the record - I mix major and minor characters for PRs and Fake Claims - Lili Frond is barely mentioned in the book but she's a Power Role.

Flavour hunting in my games is a waste oftime.
that's post six here: http://www.quicktopic.com/48/H/MpNxg4dMV6bV

You're saying that you would lynch a person based on his rolename alone????? you're being a fool.

*opens wikipedia*
what the hell are you talking about.
They are soon swept into the world of Dr. Frank-N-Furter, a self-proclaimed "Sweet Transvestite" from Transsexual, Transylvania. The ensemble of convention attendees also includes servants Riff Raff (played by the co-author O'Brien), his sister Magenta, and a groupie named Columbia.
it's spelled with the hyphens, and then they just call him Frank. link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Rocky_ ... cture_Show

tell me please which 'generally scummy behaviour' have you seen here, and 'refusal to counter points'??? which points have I refusd to counter??? from my memory, your points were that I have a fakeclaim(I counter this by saying exactly the same), that my role is frank(countered by that doesn't mean anything) and you don't believe my claim - countered mainly by what the FUCK are the odds that the main character of the theme is not in the game?!?! nobody counterclaimed BOTH my claim and my fakeclaim, and you're just throwing mud and mud and mud.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #144 (isolation #27) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:39 am

Post by shos »

ok I found what he was talking about: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Rocky_Horror_Show there are two pages for this show apparantly and they spell the name differently.

anyway - if you think that I invented that claim, you're welcome to think so. I want a mass-nameclaim, and if I'm not counterclaimed, eat your hat. Bon appetit.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #148 (isolation #28) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:26 am

Post by shos »

well what the hell do you want me to conter you with? you say "frank is a name that has to be scum", how the hell would you counter that argument? it's flavor guessing and nothing more than that.

once again about the WP page - if you think I invented that, I'd say that you're underestimating me. Seriously, what are the odds? if you were scum in a harry potter game, would you fakeclaim Harry Potter? this is POSSIBLE but so highly unlikely imo that just the fact that you are using those arguments, imo, makes you look like either my lyncher, or, scum taking the opportunity to pressure a person who is very very likely to be lynched. From my understanding from my role pm, all the harm I did was trying to live my dream and do orgies, and that is why I'm being prosecuted. if my character did in the film something mor evil or anything, fine; but once again - this is all FLAVOR speculating in a game where the mod didn't even say that flavor is game-related.

What case can I possible build here? this is all game theory talk and setup flavor speculations. other than this, I can't blame you at all. the only argument against you, from my POV, is that you are being waaaaaaay too eager to get on with this lynch and your arguments are very very questionable.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #149 (isolation #29) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:27 am

Post by shos »

you had all the reasons in the world to believe maestro when he claimed and said I'm scum. don't you think that, as scum, just denying any existence of a QT would be a better idea than pretending to be a lynchee and LITERALLY admitting to have fakeclaimed?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #156 (isolation #30) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:18 am

Post by shos »

I meant what are the odds that the character isnot in the game and that I would be stupid enough to gamble like that... >_>

I'm not going for jokes here, I was being completely serious. What you guys are saying is just so inplausible. Occam's razor; why would I, as scum, do what I did? seriously, am I really this stupid in your opinion? wouldn't just denying the thread and getting into a 1v1 with maestro be MUCH easier and well, in fact, be more likely to yield etter results? you guys are confirmation biased; you're not thinking straight.

where have I misrepped anyone in here. quote me please.

@EP: I'm sure they are told that their lynchee is Frank N further instead of 'shos'.

and just nameclaim everyone.. popcorn, anything, just nameclaim so that he can see that I'm not lying.

eh ninja'd a sec

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #158 (isolation #31) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:21 am

Post by shos »

In post 154, Expecto Patronum wrote:
In post 60, shos wrote:don't massclaim until I claim. or at least claim in front of maestro, and he will decide whether to tell you to kill me or not -_-;

the list that you provided- I can assure you 100% that this is not the list of roles in the game. 100%.

Shos.. explain this.. who can you 100% assure that the list I provided is not the list of roles.. if both of your claims ARE on the list.. do you have any extra information??

really.. why do you keep lying???

wtf is this misrep. I know that BOTH my provided role claims are in the list, ergo, one of them is not in the game. it's THIS obvious.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #161 (isolation #32) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:42 am

Post by shos »

@159's first line: the question I sent the mod was whether the lyncher dies too in a case where I get NKed. Zar said that he can't answer. @rest of post: dr everett is not in the game.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #163 (isolation #33) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:09 am

Post by shos »

how would scum know to pick their targets? they only get names, not roles.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #173 (isolation #34) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:40 am

Post by shos »

@164: that's my point. I'm not an idiot, and as scum I'll never try pulling stuff like that. so from my POV, it is Occam's razor in the question: "is he scum making up an amazing story and claim and flavor, researching wikipedia and copy pasting from there a wrong name, etc et, or is he telling the truth, and is a person who doesn't use hyphens often?"

@166: you should claim because I'm trying to get it confirmed that nobody is counterclaiming, so that Yates realizes that I'm not lying.

@167: how comes you don't know that? can you not see your own role pm and decide? of course scum would want to kill maestro, he's practically conftown now. it's completely unrelated to the story - he has claimed. tell me, if you go through all the characters in that film and assign a random role to each one, what would it be? do you think each one has some role that fits him?? do you think that supposing you claim 'joseph', the scum could say 'oh! joseph is important! he must be a pr! let's kill him!'?

oh man ninja'd again.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #175 (isolation #35) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:49 am

Post by shos »

also I don't see any info in that post(168) EP >_> should I be seeing?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #181 (isolation #36) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:03 am

Post by shos »

VOTE: Expecto Patronum There was also an innocent pm in another game which I was scum in, and I got caught for not knowing it as well. that game is still ongoing, so no discussion. you're welcome to go fetch tho.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #182 (isolation #37) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:04 am

Post by shos »

btw this also suggests that there is more than just a one-faction scumteam, aka, there is also a lyncher which is a threat to a human(me).

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #188 (isolation #38) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:18 am

Post by shos »

@184: lolno. but you're welcome to look at my games, I got caught this way as scum not long ago. oh how I wish that game would be over so that I can link, but it isn't, so look for yourself. proven scumtell in my book.

@185: how am I not a human. I have a picture of a human, and it says I'm a doctor. can aliens be doctors? do they wear makeup? XD

~~
is this game based on the movie or on the play? if frank is an alien in the movie, is he human in the play?

ninja'd by 2 posts

so you ARE an alien who is town???? oh boy this game is so wtf

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #189 (isolation #39) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:19 am

Post by shos »

maybe it's the aliens who are the good ones in this game..? in some freakish way that fits the wincondition..?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #194 (isolation #40) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:58 am

Post by shos »

don't shut me up. from the start of this game I was put under pressure like hell, I got outted as BOTH my fakeclaim AND my claim, everyone knows almost entirely everything there is to know about me. shutting up now would be just about as smart as self voting.

I gotta say that I love the fact that EP claimed. it literally trashes half of johhog's arguments against me.

ninja'd: oh come on, my vote is terribly useless at the moment. may as well
UNVOTE
. Si vous plait.
this game is a huuuuge headache. well done dear husband >_<

double ninja'd:

disregard the above, I forgot that scumtell, lol.
Vote: Expecto Patronum
. When I missed the town WC, despite its existence in the OP, I got caught for it; you did exactly the same.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #216 (isolation #41) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:57 am

Post by shos »

what hey wait a sec I have something to say unvote me I don't like being in L-1

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #218 (isolation #42) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:02 am

Post by shos »

I'm writing, wait hun!

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #225 (isolation #43) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:08 am

Post by shos »

In post 198, Expecto Patronum wrote:
Holy cow!! I just figured something out.. I'm reading my PM and it implies that I will try to keep humans safe from aliens...

that being said.. frank, magenta perhaps rocky if you count he's a creation of frank would be scum...

or maybe rocky is the lyncher and he wants to kill frank n furter..

gosh this makes my head hurt.. which is why trying to figure alingments out of flavor is useless...

you can scratch that.. actually...

this looks so fake. "holy cow! only now I see that my pm IMPLOES that I will try to keep the humans safe FROM ALIENS"??? seriously?????

In post 207, Yates wrote:
In post 206, Maestro wrote:You going to admit that you were wrong for not doing so as well or are you just going to ignore the fact?

What? I *WAS* voting shos this whole time. I voted EP as a slap in the face and made that completely clear in my vote post. It is baffling enough that I will probably vote him tomorrow.
oh man when I flip town you guys should totally lynch the entirity of my wagon, haha. Maestro will die, EP and Yates are scum. this post here - he actually put EP in L-1 within risk of lolhammer to "slap him in the face"? stupid stupid stuipd. well if EP flips scum then yates isn't, but if EP flips town, then lynch yates by all means.
In post 208, Expecto Patronum wrote:
In post 204, Yates wrote:Explain something to me, EP; why are you NOT voting shos right now?

I've said it like 1,000 times...
I will vote shos.. as I think he is the most viable lynch today...
however I think we should organize and we should discuss the name thing today.. while everyone is around.. I don't want to speed up the day or leave leverage for someone to "accidentaly hammer"

why? because we'll be stuck in the role/name thing the entire time if we don't get it over with and if we lynch Shos now we won't be able to talk about this until tomorrow and by then someone else might turn up dead... so we would be stuck with no info from 2 players...
ok, so you're lynching me because I am most likely to be lynched, and not because you think I'm scum, right? ok.
In post 210, Maestro wrote:Fine. Lynch shos please?
Sorry hubby/wifey/whatever-the-fuck-you-are, you gotta die.
excuse me, what suddenly made you change your mind hun? ooh I know, let's talk in the QT in our little bed!
In post 213, Yates wrote:Why not look at me tonight? I'm sure we have investigators or cops or whatever. Maybe even a vig! Woo hoo!

Thing is,
I don't even care if he flips lynchee
[though it is HIGHLY unlikely that role even exists] at this point because YOU made him such a huge distraction and obvious target.

Uhh... hugs and kisses?
Soo basically you want to lynch me regardless of alignment because I'm this awesome. yeah. challange accepted for the next game, you'll see hehe. stupid stupid stupid, have I said that? (talking about my lynch, not about anyone specific)
In post 215, Expecto Patronum wrote:Right, I had forgotten flips in mafia scum include everything about the player... it is my first game here and all.. ok.. fine.. I'll do it...

Vote: Shos
oh fine since you all insist and it's the viable lynch...I'm 100% sure that if you go through his entire ISO you don't see him saying I'm scum. it's like soopir fencesitting and sheeping by now. when I flip town you guys kill these two, EP first and possibly Yates(if EP is town).

that's it. let's go to the QTTTT

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #227 (isolation #44) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:12 am

Post by shos »

EP, tell me, what does your WC say exactly?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #230 (isolation #45) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:16 am

Post by shos »

...and that's a hammer. still town here :\

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #232 (isolation #46) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:17 am

Post by shos »

tomorrow, kill EP. if he flips town, then yates is scum.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #235 (isolation #47) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:19 am

Post by shos »

well if he's on the wagon then he wins and gets out, if not then he loses and gets out. sucks for us anyway.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #237 (isolation #48) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:19 am

Post by shos »

In post 234, Expecto Patronum wrote:anyone that seriously thinks I'm scum deserves to get slapped xDDD

I've done nothing more than try to figure this out...

I don't like that Pig, snow and tammy and nobody special are super out of this game...

answer my question.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #238 (isolation #49) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:20 am

Post by shos »

oh shit rule B5, sorry mod, shutting up immediately :( can I still post in the QT in twilight?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #239 (isolation #50) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:22 am

Post by shos »

hey no C3:
C3) You may continue talking after a lynch or deadline has elapsed until the mod posts to end the day. After that, you may not post even if the mod forgets to lock the thread.

I can still talk

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #241 (isolation #51) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:23 am

Post by shos »

now answer my question scumbag. you flailed SOOOO much around your flavor OOH OOPS I PROTECT TOWN and literally scumslipped about not knowing the WC. I want you to tell me how the WC is written in your post, modified for you being an alien??

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #242 (isolation #52) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:24 am

Post by shos »

fuck. don't modkill me :( pleasepleaseplease ><

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #658 (isolation #53) » Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:14 pm

Post by shos »

this game had epic flavor indeed.

I enjoyed reading it from the side; I also enjoyed the panic during D1 despite the fact I died.

scum QT: http://www.quicktopic.com/48/H/XuirfeV9CeC
me and maestro QT: http://www.quicktopic.com/48/H/xLKNrE3ySNC

I advise you all to read both QTs and the start of the game chronologically to see how the hell things worked out for me XD

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #663 (isolation #54) » Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:32 am

Post by shos »

I have to add that, in any case, unless you have 100% proof from yourself or some other confirmed alignment telling deadguy, you shouldn't vote in lylo as you did. lylos should be taken very slowly and carefully.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”