Micro 67 - The Rocky Horror Mafia Show - Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Expecto Patronum
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:04 am

Post by Expecto Patronum »

OMG, that pun was horrible... even for me... and I'm a sucker for bad puns...

However.. I don't know which is worse... you for doing it.. or shos for actually saying he thought about it...

yeah.. shos beat you nobody special.. after all you're nobody special

Vote: Shos
"Expecto is a mad genius who inspires far too much action." - Verboten
Expecto Patronum
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11 (isolation #1) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:52 am

In post 10, SnowStorm wrote:
VOTE: Expecto Patronum

The first wagon must always be on Expecto. It is known.

It actually IS known... :igmeou:
Expecto Patronum
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #18 (isolation #2) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:54 am

In post 14, Tammy wrote:VOTE: snowstorm for starting the wagon on expecto.
Icy
what you're doing ;)

Aww tamms! =D

In post 15, PiggyGal15 wrote:
In post 14, Tammy wrote:VOTE: snowstorm for starting the wagon on expecto.
Icy
what you're doing ;)

ba dum tssss!

Piggy, do you even know why she made the
Icy
pun??
Expecto Patronum
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19 (isolation #3) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:06 am

Why is this so quiet??? It's no fun lurking like this... -.-'

Tammy.. don't you have anything else to say?
Snow.. care to contribute a bit more?? Wanna start a speedlynch wagon on someone?? pretty please!!!! :twisted:
Expecto Patronum
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #21 (isolation #4) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:15 am

Any particular reason?
Expecto Patronum
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #24 (isolation #5) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:34 am

In post 22, Yates wrote:Avy says it all. Ha!

Avy? Who's Avy? Or is this some sort of Mafiascum terminology?
Expecto Patronum
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #29 (isolation #6) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:28 am

Yeah ok shos, super glad I'm voting you xD

Tammy, storm.. join my wagon!!! NOW =D
Expecto Patronum
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #31 (isolation #7) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:09 am

Yates, if Shos ever gives me a reason to stop voting him, or if at any time I just become plain old bored.. you'll be glad to know my vote is going to you =D
Expecto Patronum
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #41 (isolation #8) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:29 am

In post 33, shos wrote:stop voting me because I am town -_-;
vote yates.

I disliked this post even before Maestro's weird post...

In post 34, Maestro wrote:UNVOTE: Yates
VOTE: shos

It seems like I'm picking on him, but this is a serious vote.
shos is lying about something - votes please.

I will explain when/if he is forced to claim in-thread.

In post 35, Maestro wrote:Also, this does not out a Member of the Town when it happens, because I won't need a counterclaim to prove he's lying.

This just got interesting... I highly doubt I'll agree to lynching someone other than Maestro or Shos... and right now I'm leaning Shos... hence I will continue voting him...

now... Maestro.. I'm VERY eager to hear what you have to say if we manage to make Shos claim... or if something else of the matter happens... although I wouldn't be comfortable with Shos claiming atm... so please don't...

Now maestro.. if shos never claims.. would you still vote him? or would you even care to explain?? If this outs a member of town I'm guessing it's you?? you are aware you might not survive the first night... either:

1. we lynch you
2. killers night kill you (note my plurarl.. because there is no way in hell this game is run with only 1 scum player)

if you are not dead by day 2 I'll be strongly encouraged to vouch for your lynch...

oh and yes.. I'm dead serious already....

Tammy and snow what are your thoughts??
Expecto Patronum
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #49 (isolation #9) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:48 am

In post 43, Maestro wrote:Yeah, you're right Patronus. I'll probably not survive the Night and this point I'm a VT anyway so no point in holding off with this,
especially since I have shos caught in a lie.

CLAIM: Brad Majors

My role is essentially a "Town Neighborizer", with a slight limitation. I may propose to somebody on Day 1 and Day 1 only. If that person could pass as female, we become engaged, get a QT, and may talk there for as long as we both are alive.
If they cannot pass as female, or if they are indisputably male, the proposal will fail.
I proposed to shos right off the bat, mainly because I wasn't too sure what the point of doing otherwise was...but it turns out a series of lucky mistakes came into play.

1) I proposed a dual Roleclaim in the QT, shos agreed.
2) He casually asked about how the QT came about, but I was too busy with other stuff/not paying attention, and didn't tell him specifics about it.
3) I claimed Brad Majors to him first.
Then he claimed Dr. Everett Scott to me.

Everyone should be able to see why this outs him as fakeclaiming Scum. My proposal to him was successful, which means that shos's Role must be one that "could pass as female". Thus he could not be Dr. Everett Scott. I'm assuming that the "pass as female" modifier exists to account for the aliens Magenta and Columbia, who're technically not human females but could (and usually are) considered as such when the show is cast/the movie is viewed. Thus it is almost incontrovertible that shos is one of these two Roles. Since my Role PM (and I'm guessing all other Town-aligned ones) says that we win when all threats to the humans are eliminated, we can assume that the aliens are the Scumteam and therefore that shos is Scum. The only other possibilities are 1) that shos is Dr. Frankenfurter, who could in some universe be considered female, since the character is about as messed up as you could get in terms of gender OR 2) that shos is Janet Weiss, but that would mean he is Town-aligned and would have no reason to lie to me about his Role.

Lying Scum is caught right out of RVS. Vote shos please.

Edited the Image out...

ohh and btw.. I <3 YOU.. it's time for some serious analysis.. yeah.. everyone should vote shos.. but wait.. let's not lynch and see what happens...

oh and if we have healing powers please do not claim or say anything otherwise and heal brad tonight...

ohh and another thing... janet could be scum.. I don't think the person's name or alignment in the movie are indicators of scum.. I mean it wouldn't make sense...

working on something right now...
Expecto Patronum
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #50 (isolation #10) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:52 am

Piggy.. any thoughts on the huge bomb that just went out.. stop trying to explain yourself...
Expecto Patronum
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (isolation #11) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:04 am

Ok, so...

9 Players.. 9 characters...

Brad, Janet, Frank n Furter, Riff Raff, Magenta, Columbia, Dr. Scott, Rocky, Criminologist, Eddie...

these are FO SHO our roles... and for this analysis I'm gonna hands down go with the fact that Maestro told the truth about his role being to communicate with someone that COULD pass as female...

so, people that would qualify as female...

1. Frank
2. Janet
3. Magenta
4. Columbia

I mean it would be very twisted if "brad" and "rocky" would pass as female because, well, frank takes advantage of them... so I'm not gonna count them... the other ones are clearly male...

As for ability Shos have.. I don't think that is evidence that clears or pulls him deeper.. it is a null tell.. the mods wouldn't make it as easy for us as to give an ability based on an exact line of the movie.. just because...

So I'm assuming Shos is one of them...

Can someone share thoughts on massclaiming. I think it's too early, but we could actually benefit from it... I mean we could also see if he is outright lying or not...

I have more to share.. but I have to go now.. more on that later night.. at least something good comes from having really really long days xD

WTF why are you speedlynching?????
Unvote: Shos

I think he is the lynch of today.. but let's just talk about it more or see if someone else counterclaims... give everyone a chance to share their thoughts...
Expecto Patronum
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (isolation #12) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:25 pm

Ok, let's organize....

no other way we can figure this out without organization...

I would like to propose a couple of things...

1. We should all say if our role is in this list:
Brad, Janet, Fran n Furter, Criminologist, Riff Raff, Magenta, Columbia, Eddie, Rocky, Dr Whatshisface
Just say yes or no. (if you don't like it then boo hoo, but I think this is the best way to deal with it)

2. We know Maestro claimed: Brad (I'm guessing since no one counterclaimed that it is true)

3. We know Shos claimed Dr w/e and then Frank n Furter.. no one has counterclaimed so I'm guessing this could also be true.. if someone has something to say.. I think now is the time.

4. The fact that someone even thinks that Frank, Riff Raff, Magenta and Columbia are scum, just because they are aliens in the movie then they have clearly never played a game modded by zar.. As Tammy said.. this is preposterous and you should feel ashamed for even thinking this is the way to think...

5. Maestro should make his frigging mind up.. do you or do you not think Shos is scum/third party/town/what? It's ok to say you are not sure.. but I see you are voting so you must be sure of something...

6. Weirdly enough out of all the characters I would think Eddie is the one that's not in the game and/or given as a fake claim.. because he's like one of the cameo/side characters and is not technically a "main character" but that is just speculation....

7. Sadly enough I think at this point a massclaim (with only the names) would actually help.. so we can put this behind.. so I propose we vote for a massclaim (only names): I say yes.
Expecto Patronum
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (isolation #13) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:53 pm

In post 124, Yates wrote:4. No. shos is scum because Townies aren't given fake claims. Wake up and vote shos.

Dude.. I'm all for his wagon.. but we should gather information before the lynch.. we still have time... and if we lynch no.. the night will come and then there won't be any light on the player that gets night killed...
Expecto Patronum
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (isolation #14) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:55 pm

In post 124, Yates wrote:4. No. shos is scum because Townies aren't given fake claims. Wake up and vote shos.

oh and also.. I'm not saying he is town at all.. I'm just saying that the fact that he IS? frank n furter doesn't make him auto scum...

now the fact that he lied.. and that then he came up with the lynchee thing and has a counterclaim and so on.. does xD
Expecto Patronum
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (isolation #15) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:05 am

On Shos
Why would a lyncher not know WHO is his lynchee?? He would be playing a game where he wants EVERYONE lynched... even if it doesn't help his win condition... it makes no sense that Shos didn't want to claim at L-1... that is BS..

On Joghog
he IS trying SO hard to be the "one" that catches shos in a "lie" where he was already caught by Maestro...

Guys I strongly believe in the name claim.. or at least on the "yes to the list" because frankly we need to get over this...
Expecto Patronum
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (isolation #16) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:13 am

In post 60, shos wrote:don't massclaim until I claim. or at least claim in front of maestro, and he will decide whether to tell you to kill me or not -_-;

the list that you provided- I can assure you 100% that this is not the list of roles in the game. 100%.

Shos.. explain this.. who can you 100% assure that the list I provided is not the list of roles.. if both of your claims ARE on the list.. do you have any extra information??

really.. why do you keep lying???
Expecto Patronum
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (isolation #17) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:14 am

In post 153, Johhog wrote:@Expecto I'm not claiming credit for much. Maestro outed shos as scum, I didn't. The only new point I presented was the spelling thing. I think it's unimportant though, who started the wagon and stuff like that. I'm not claiming any credit, I just want to lynch shos and (helpfully) my posts will help accomplish that. So let's do this now, guys. There's simply no reason for continuing to waiting by now.

OMFG.. can you not read???? do you not think name massclaiming will help now???

I'm not defending shos.. I KNOW he is the lynch of today.. but why the FUCK would you want to lynch him and not get info when we can.. the name thing will be a issue the entire game.. let's just get it over with right now.. when ALL players are alive... WOW
Expecto Patronum
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (isolation #18) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:28 am

Ok, so I do think Shos is today's lynch.. even if there is a slight tiny possibility that the lyncher might actually win *sighs*...

I'm not arguing with that.. I'm saying we should name claim now that we are ALL alive and not wait for tomorrow where one person will most likely turn up dead *cough* Maestro *cough*... and we will be stuck with missing info...

Now the list is the one that follows:

Brad, Janet, Fran n Furter, Criminologist, Riff Raff, Magenta, Columbia, Eddie, Rocky, Dr Whatshisface

Ten names.. So we even have room to wiggle...

Players confirming their role is on the list:

Tammy, EP, Piggy, Maestro, Shos

Four people left... Jog, Yates, Snow, Nobody...

Please confirm if you are on the list. .I refuse to vote anyone until you answer "yes", "no" or "fuck you EP" xD
Expecto Patronum
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (isolation #19) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:28 am

In post 158, shos wrote:
In post 154, Expecto Patronum wrote:
In post 60, shos wrote:don't massclaim until I claim. or at least claim in front of maestro, and he will decide whether to tell you to kill me or not -_-;

the list that you provided- I can assure you 100% that this is not the list of roles in the game. 100%.

Shos.. explain this.. who can you 100% assure that the list I provided is not the list of roles.. if both of your claims ARE on the list.. do you have any extra information??

really.. why do you keep lying???

wtf is this misrep. I know that BOTH my provided role claims are in the list, ergo, one of them is not in the game. it's THIS obvious.

I thought you were saying that you knew of one name not in the list that was IN the game... I guess I interpreted it wrong....
Expecto Patronum
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (isolation #20) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:27 am

In post 167, Yates wrote:
In post 163, shos wrote:how would scum know to pick their targets? they only get names, not roles.

Let's see...

Scum knows their roles and how tied to the movie they are. This is something WE do not know. IF Magenta and Riff Raff are the two remaining scum AND Dr Frank flips scum [or maybe 3rd party like an sk or something] AND we know Brad, one of the two main protagonists in the film, is a PR? If I'm scum I'm trying to kill Brad [on the chance he lied about his ability being 1-shot] or Janet [who is arguably THE main protagonist of the film and another likely PR] tonight. I'm not in favor of spoon feeding that info to scum. But hey. That's just me and my Town mindset talking. *shrug*

I'm putting an end to this train of thought.. I can assure you that between Magenta and Riff Raff there is at least one that is NOT scum... do with that what you please.... (I believe at least one person will have gained awesome information with that)
Expecto Patronum
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (isolation #21) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:29 am

Ok, so now it looks like this:

Tammy, EP, Piggy, Maestro, Shos, Yates

Players who refuse to say if they are on the list:

Joghog

Players who have not said anything:

Snow, Nobody

Sorry I missed you Yates...
Expecto Patronum
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (isolation #22) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:35 am

In post 170, Johhog wrote:
In post 168, Expecto Patronum wrote:

I'm putting an end to this train of thought.. I can assure you at between Magenta and Riff Raff there is at least one that is NOT scum... do with that what you please.... (I believe at least one person will have gained awesome information with that)

A Mafia goon?

You're impossible... and if you did not see what I did there then it's because you refuse to see what's in front of you
Expecto Patronum
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (isolation #23) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:44 am

In post 173, shos wrote:@164: that's my point. I'm not an idiot, and as scum I'll never try pulling stuff like that. so from my POV, it is Occam's razor in the question: "is he scum making up an amazing story and claim and flavor, researching wikipedia and copy pasting from there a wrong name, etc et, or is he telling the truth, and is a person who doesn't use hyphens often?"

@166: you should claim because I'm trying to get it confirmed that nobody is counterclaiming, so that Yates realizes that I'm not lying.

@167: how comes you don't know that? can you not see your own role pm and decide? of course scum would want to kill maestro, he's practically conftown now. it's completely unrelated to the story - he has claimed. tell me, if you go through all the characters in that film and assign a random role to each one, what would it be? do you think each one has some role that fits him?? do you think that supposing you claim 'joseph', the scum could say 'oh! joseph is important! he must be a pr! let's kill him!'?

oh man ninja'd again.

I do think everyone has a role that "fits" them.. however I do not think that just because someone is an alien in the movie it means that they are scum.. or viceversa... I'm having my doubts on Shos/Brad partnership.. I mean it's completely wild and extravagant.. and most likely not true.. but I keep having my doubts.. also it would be really sucky if brad IS the lyncher and he managed to find his lynchee o.O

but then this is just me being super paranoid...
Expecto Patronum
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (isolation #24) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:50 am

In post 175, shos wrote:also I don't see any info in that post(168) EP >_> should I be seeing?

Someone else will.. but we'll get to that later...
Expecto Patronum
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (isolation #25) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:55 am

In post 178, Johhog wrote:
In post 174, Expecto Patronum wrote:
In post 173, shos wrote:@164: that's my point. I'm not an idiot, and as scum I'll never try pulling stuff like that. so from my POV, it is Occam's razor in the question: "is he scum making up an amazing story and claim and flavor, researching wikipedia and copy pasting from there a wrong name, etc et, or is he telling the truth, and is a person who doesn't use hyphens often?"

@166: you should claim because I'm trying to get it confirmed that nobody is counterclaiming, so that Yates realizes that I'm not lying.

@167: how comes you don't know that? can you not see your own role pm and decide? of course scum would want to kill maestro, he's practically conftown now. it's completely unrelated to the story - he has claimed. tell me, if you go through all the characters in that film and assign a random role to each one, what would it be? do you think each one has some role that fits him?? do you think that supposing you claim 'joseph', the scum could say 'oh! joseph is important! he must be a pr! let's kill him!'?

oh man ninja'd again.

I do think everyone has a role that "fits" them.. however I do not think that just because someone is an alien in the movie it means that they are scum.. or viceversa... I'm having my doubts on Shos/Brad partnership.. I mean it's completely wild and extravagant.. and most likely not true.. but I keep having my doubts.. also it would be really sucky if brad IS the lyncher and he managed to find his lynchee o.O

but then this is just me being super paranoid...

Look, I don't know about you, but I'm aligned with the humans which kind of suggests that the Mafia (not necessarily all, probably two though) is non-human. That could be Riff Raff, Magenta and Rocky Horror. Two of those and Frank would be my guess.

Thinking about it though...
FoS: Expecto Patronum
. I don't think you knew the town wincon.

you are literally retarded...

1. there is a EFFING innocent PM in the first page of the thread.. had I been an effing scum you would THINK I at least read that..
2. if you actually think zar would do something like that.. then you are even more stupid.. .a game that can be broken with a massclaim... omfg.. seriously??
3. after this handy dandy post of yours.. if you dare claim either Riff Raff, or Frank, or Magenta, or Columbia I'll have you lynched... so you have to be one of the humans.. (and leaving dr scott and brad aside, because they were already claimed, you are stuck in a very tiny wiggle room, so if you are scum you are just cornering yourself)
4. Rocky horror is not an alien or a human.. for that matter.. if something I would guess HE would be the third party...

conclusions: you are either a stupid scum... a clever symp or a useless town.. pick one...
Expecto Patronum
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (isolation #26) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:09 am

In post 181, shos wrote:VOTE: Expecto Patronum There was also an innocent pm in another game which I was scum in, and I got caught for not knowing it as well. that game is still ongoing, so no discussion. you're welcome to go fetch tho.

can you BE any more scum??? are you seriously trying to fit in or bundle along with joghog in something so ridiculous??

if you actually manage to sway everyone to vote for me then I will have to congratulate you both and of course everyone else for being hands down the most idiotic display of a town play ever... omg
Expecto Patronum
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (isolation #27) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:11 am

In post 183, Johhog wrote:No, I'm not literally retarded. lrn2english

1. I know, but why should I assume that you know that? Your post certainly gives the impression that you're unaware of this. Makes you all the more dumber if you did I guess, this is a sad day. :(
2. I realise that you've never heard of something called fakeclaims. Alright, I see that you're a newb so I'll explain this just to be nice. In most theme games scum have a role each that are guaranteed to not be in the setup. Those are called fakeclaims and they can be claimed safely.
3. Frank and Columbia are both humans. And I have never claimed that my role is on that list.
4. Hence non-human. Reading is tech.

Conclusion: You're clearly bad at reading, you do not know how to use the English language, you're a newb.... aaaaand you should shut up. Leave this to more experienced players if you can't handle the game.

Yates: Riff Raff, Magenta, Frank, I guess? Depends on your definition.

Frank is NOT HUMAN! OMG have you actually seen the movie??? he's just a sweet transvestite FROM TRANSEXUAL TRANSYLVANIA!!! WOW....

I'll give you that columbia is a human.. my bad... (i did not officially check... but I think from what I recall in the movie she was.. =/)
Expecto Patronum
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (isolation #28) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:13 am

you know what??? I'm sick of you.. if you are a symp or scum congratu-fucking-lations because you managed to make me crack and claim on D1... if not then deal with the consequences..

I'm Riff Raff... and I'm frikin Town.. if you don't believe me then so be it... lynch me and find out the truth... now Eff you...
Expecto Patronum
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (isolation #29) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:14 am

yeah.. ok and sorry for calling you retarded and stupid on post #179... I got caught up in the moment...
Expecto Patronum
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (isolation #30) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:52 am

In post 189, shos wrote:maybe it's the aliens who are the good ones in this game..? in some freakish way that fits the wincondition..?

how convenient... now that you know I'm an alien.. you write this.. however you are voting me... caught scum in the act...
Expecto Patronum
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #193 (isolation #31) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:56 am

In post 188, shos wrote:@184: lolno. but you're welcome to look at my games, I got caught this way as scum not long ago. oh how I wish that game would be over so that I can link, but it isn't, so look for yourself.
proven scumtell in my book.

@185: how am I not a human. I have a picture of a human, and it says I'm a doctor. can aliens be doctors? do they wear makeup? XD

~~
is this game based on the movie or on the play? if frank is an alien in the movie, is he human in the play?

ninja'd by 2 posts

so you ARE an alien who is town???? oh boy this game is so wtf

INVERSE SUPER FACEPALM....

frank IS an alien...

I AM an alien (and I look human too) google it.. aliens in the play and movie do not look alienish.. they look like humans.. o.O

and how on earth am I scum??? (in reference to the bolded part)
Expecto Patronum
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (isolation #32) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:09 am

In post 194, shos wrote:don't shut me up. from the start of this game I was put under pressure like hell, I got outted as BOTH my fakeclaim AND my claim, everyone knows almost entirely everything there is to know about me. shutting up now would be just about as smart as self voting.

I gotta say that I love the fact that EP claimed. it literally trashes half of johhog's arguments against me.

ninja'd: oh come on, my vote is terribly useless at the moment. may as well
UNVOTE
. Si vous plait.
this game is a huuuuge headache. well done dear husband >_<

double ninja'd:

disregard the above, I forgot that scumtell, lol.
Vote: Expecto Patronum
. When I missed the town WC, despite its existence in the OP, I got caught for it; you did exactly the same.

I don't even know what the slip is.. I AM an alien.. I am not a threat to the humans... I am TOWNSIDED... wow... so no..

eliminate all threats to humans =/= scum are aliens... wow
Expecto Patronum
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (isolation #33) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:28 am

Holy cow!! I just figured something out.. I'm reading my PM and it implies that I will try to keep humans safe from aliens...

that being said.. frank, magenta perhaps rocky if you count he's a creation of frank would be scum...

or maybe rocky is the lyncher and he wants to kill frank n furter..

gosh this makes my head hurt.. which is why trying to figure alingments out of flavor is useless...

you can scratch that.. actually...
Expecto Patronum
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (isolation #34) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:39 am

Sorry for any personal attacks guys.. it was the heat of the moment.. and most of the times I don't actually mean it in a disrespectful way... snow and tammy will vouch for me knowing that I have nothing but love for you all.. it has been said...
Expecto Patronum
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #208 (isolation #35) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:36 am

In post 204, Yates wrote:Explain something to me, EP; why are you NOT voting shos right now?

I've said it like 1,000 times... I will vote shos.. as I think he is the most viable lynch today... however I think we should organize and we should discuss the name thing today.. while everyone is around.. I don't want to speed up the day or leave leverage for someone to "accidentaly hammer"

why? because we'll be stuck in the role/name thing the entire time if we don't get it over with and if we lynch Shos now we won't be able to talk about this until tomorrow and by then someone else might turn up dead... so we would be stuck with no info from 2 players...
Expecto Patronum
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (isolation #36) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:55 am

Right, I had forgotten flips in mafia scum include everything about the player... it is my first game here and all.. ok.. fine.. I'll do it...

Vote: Shos
Expecto Patronum
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (isolation #37) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:06 am

In post 216, shos wrote:what hey wait a sec I have something to say unvote me I don't like being in L-1

then you certainly wouldn't like being me.. :igmeou:
Expecto Patronum
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (isolation #38) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:18 am

anyone that seriously thinks I'm scum deserves to get slapped xDDD

I've done nothing more than try to figure this out...

I don't like that Pig, snow and tammy and nobody special are super out of this game...
Expecto Patronum
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (isolation #39) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:19 am

In post 232, shos wrote:tomorrow, kill EP. if he flips town, then yates is scum.

why is he talking? he is hammered... plus why not kill yates and then if he flips scum I'm comfirmed town... this is BS (in any way that it is seen)
Expecto Patronum
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (isolation #40) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:24 am

Ok.. so what does WC mean? can someone else say? also.. if it means my role pm you are aware I cannot quote directly...
Expecto Patronum
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (isolation #41) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:29 am

wow wtf shos.. you are already dead.. it's the same if they modkill you... =S also I did not put the oops thing to try and save myself.. I put it to denote that I might be wrong when I say that the alien theory is wrong.. because it says that I want to help humans despite me being an alien (sort of worded that way, but no) so this makes me think that aliens ARE bad.. except for me? it's exactly why I wrote that this way of thinking will get us nowhere because it is trying to outguess the mod with flavour.. and knowing zar that will not be possible... so no....

so stop trying to interpret that as a scum slip or whatever you want it to be.. because it was not written that way
Expecto Patronum
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (isolation #42) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:36 am

Oh I didn't know about that.. I mean... if I were modkilled I would still consider my win or loss with my faction.. I mean the whole turned to neutral survivor thing is just a technicality
Expecto Patronum
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (isolation #43) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:38 am

EPIC FAIL XDDD LOL
Expecto Patronum
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (isolation #44) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:41 am

Shos you are still alive...
Expecto Patronum
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (isolation #45) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:46 am

Tammy, EP, Piggy, Maestro, Shos, Yates, Nobody

Joghog

Players who have not said anything:

Snow
Expecto Patronum
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #257 (isolation #46) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:48 am

Tammy, EP, Piggy, Maestro, Shos, Yates, Nobody, Snow

Joghog

I'm sorry Joghog.. but it looks to me you are also on the list.. might as well say it now... and be done with it.. although I'm not sure this is remotely relevant anymore -.-'
Expecto Patronum
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (isolation #47) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:22 am

Ok, so Shos was caught scum... and unless that was a big charade (like a huge one) we can safely say Maestro is Conf Town... or at the very least a third party or not partnered with cross-dressing shos...

thoughts on the massclaim today?

I actually think if we massclaim the names only we might catch someone in a lie.. why? well, because we know the roles that are in the game and my theory is.. maybe, just maybe shos could have used the other scum's fake or real alt... so I say we vote someone we might suspect and have them claim their name first.. then we go through everyone and we might get a contradiction....

now... the things to decide are.. should we go for this? and who will go first? (and yeah, talking about this "plan" does not nullify it, because if this is true then that person is already in a pickle and if we get them first they'll have to be really lucky picking up someone no one else has) (I mean.. maybe this won't help much, but it's a start).

I would like to say I don't want Snowstorm claiming first, or Piggy. (for reasons I will not say right now)
Expecto Patronum
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #278 (isolation #48) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:12 pm

In post 267, Yates wrote:
In post 197, Expecto Patronum wrote:I AM an alien..

In post 198, Expecto Patronum wrote:Holy cow!! I just figured something out.. I'm reading my PM and it implies that I will try to keep humans safe from aliens...

Explain pronto, por favor.

dude omg.. you guys are too hung up on this...

I AM an alien.. but my pm says I want to make sure I keep humans safe... along those lines.. I will not quote it directly... zar will modkill me if I do =S
Expecto Patronum
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (isolation #49) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:14 pm

Nobody... *sighs* *facepalm*

I don't even mind putting you on L-1

Vote: Nobody Special
Expecto Patronum
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (isolation #50) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:15 pm

Also.. Snow.. Tammy feels off in this game.. maybe it's because she IS off this game =S
Expecto Patronum
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (isolation #51) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:16 pm

ohh and sorry for the spam.. but I too feel/felt? bad about you (snow).. but I'm willing to give you this day before I put you under special scrutiny.. at least for the time being
Expecto Patronum
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (isolation #52) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:20 pm

Unvote
Expecto Patronum
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (isolation #53) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:21 pm

Dang.. that's not how you unvote =S

Unvote: Nobody Special
Expecto Patronum
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #303 (isolation #54) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:08 am

In post 296, Maestro wrote:
In post 295, Nobody Special wrote:I had to trigger it by typing (bolded) inthread "
I'M A VIRGIN
" and thus the modscene above.

Lol at this, but yeah. Kinda knew that's what it was.

In other news, unfortunately for him I don't believe Patronus.

VOTE: Expecto Patronum

Until somebody convinces me that lurkerScum Tammy is a better lynch.

Patronus has consistently said that his Role PM says he is alien-aligned, and Nobody Special has just been confTowned in-thread with a Mod post saying he was "human-aligned". I will accept no argument that contains a phrase similar to "aliens can be Town" for the rest of this game.

Discuss.

Facepalm x100

Are we still on this?

I said I AM an alien... you all know riff raff IS an alien in the movie.. what I'm saying is I am not a threat to humans.. since I AM human aligned... the fact that you say that I SAID I was alien aligned makes me think you are just interpreting what you want from my messages.. go back to the message where I revealed who I was and see what I wrote...

and what is it with that thing of "I will accept no argument..." that is just a cornering phrase that makes no sense because it makes me think and believe that you want everyone to think that the only threat to humans are the aliens and that's that.. for all we know YOU could be a third party and are trying to sway the tide and everything to the direction you want.. and sadly it does not make me feel better about you... the only thing is that I do not think you were partnered with shos because it would be a such a wild gambit on day 1 that I do not believe it possible.. also I don't even know if I want to ponder on the possibility of a third party in this game... *sighs*
Expecto Patronum
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (isolation #55) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:09 am

In post 288, SnowStorm wrote:
In post 280, Expecto Patronum wrote:Also.. Snow.. Tammy feels off in this game.. maybe it's because she IS off this game =S

Right, and that's suspicious in itself.

In post 281, Expecto Patronum wrote:ohh and sorry for the spam.. but I too feel/felt? bad about you (snow).. but I'm willing to give you this day before I put you under special scrutiny.. at least for the time being

So, you suspect(?) me but you're giving me a day off because...? I appreciate the gesture, but if you're not going to push me, then who are you going to push? I don't see you suspecting anyone else.

UNVOTE: Nobody Special.

VOTE: Tammy.

I suspected you yesterday.. let's just say you gave me no reason to suspect you today.. at least not today... (but you are not cleared yet)
Expecto Patronum
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (isolation #56) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:18 am

And as usual.. since you are all so eager on voting me.. I'm gonna have to give EVEN more info to the scum.. because if I don't you'll just end up trying to lynch me and I'll breakdown and reveal my role...

1. I targeted snowstorm yesterday.. I was doubting if I should target tammy, him or piggy, because they were all middle of the road for me and where sort of off the game... (piggy being the one that was least off) to my eyes that is... any who.. I targeted snow yesterday and he did not target anybody.... (that means I have a power that tells me if I can see if somebody targeted someone else)
2. and now that I think about it... I have to check with the mods because I don't think it is clear if it would tell me if snow targeted someone when the action would be a kill (I sort of assumed it would tell me, that's why I told him he's clear with me today, because maybe he might have another partner and the other person sent in the kill) but I'll have to double check that..
3. my action result pm said something among the lines of: You did not see Snow target someone... so it sort of implies he could have, but I didn't see him??? but that would make it a very bastard role and I think I would have been given some heads up.. So I'm acting on the assumption that snow did not target anyone yesterday...
4. also I think it was flavor but on my pm I saw an adonis statue o.O

5. VERY IMPORTANT.... there is more to me than meets the eye... I am saying this because:
a. I think it's best if I get nightkilled and not one of our two conf town...
b. It's relevant for tomorrow if I DON'T get nightkilled...

now please let's focus our efforts on other people...
Expecto Patronum
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (isolation #57) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:19 am

Oh and I just read my PM again.. and notices that it says that I would know if that person successfully targeted... so also implying that if snow targeted and it didn't not go through I would think he didn't target.. I'm also asking that to the mods.. so bear with me...
Expecto Patronum
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (isolation #58) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:25 am

In post 308, Nobody Special wrote:Well, Adonis clearly refers to Rocky.

No.. I saw an adonis statue.. like in the movie -.-' I'm almost sure it was flavor.. but I was just saying it in case someone else actually saw something of sorts..
Expecto Patronum
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (isolation #59) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:25 am

In post 308, Nobody Special wrote:Well, Adonis clearly refers to Rocky.

Oh and THAT ^ is the only thing you can say after I claimed something???
Expecto Patronum
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (isolation #60) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:57 pm

Ok, so yeah... zar mod didn't answer my question(s)... go figure.. so taking a good look at the phrasing and everything I'm going to conclude that:

Snow did not target anyone yesterday, which means that he did not kill Johhog.. so either
1. Johhog was killed by a vigilante, in which case snow could be scum that was blocked, or scum that did not perform the kill, or scum that withheld a kill
OR
2. Snow is Town (if there is only one more scum left... it definitely isn't snow)

and for the record, for some reason I believe there has to be a third party somewhere

and also, no yates.. I will not fully claim.. there is
more to me
than meets the eye... I will not say more...
Expecto Patronum
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #328 (isolation #61) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:10 am

In post 326, Yates wrote:
In post 321, Expecto Patronum wrote:no yates.. I will not fully claim..
there is more to me than meets the eye

The bolded part I believe.

Listen, I have reason not to trust you. This BS way you are going about claiming is fishy as hell. I want you to full claim now and I want Piggy to full claim now. If you two think you are going to convince us not to lynch aliens you both better be upfront and tell us what's up. Otherwise, I'm more than happy to lynch you and have the mod prove me wrong.

This is the way I ALWAYS claim.. you can ask Snow and Tammy they've played with me loads of games and I am always mysterious about claiming...

you know what??? I will NOT full claim.. at least not until tomorrow... I will not give scum more info just because you refuse to believe me and assume I am scum for being an alien... you can lynch me if you want... or at least try.. because I do not think Snow or Tammy would vote me just BECAUSE of THIS reason...

I am understanding something about the set up.. and it is that I think
we are all sort of alike
... and do with that as you wish.. but I will not say more...

you know I have to decide if you are just a bold scum or a town that's super confident in his believes.. and right now I am torn with it....

I think we should lynch either Yates, Tammy or Piggy today... and I'm leaning towards Tammy for some reason... I can't fully decide on Yates now.. and Piggy, well maybe I'm just sympathetic towards piggy because he sort of softclaimed magenta... but then again he might just be doing it to clear himself based on what I said...

Vote: Tammy
Expecto Patronum
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (isolation #62) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:57 am

Well Piggy.. I KNOW for a fact that Snow didn't perform the kill.. so if he is scum he has another partner...

do you guys think there is a third party? if so, then maestro, snow and yates fit the profile.. in my opinion... however I do think Tammy is scum

Ninja'd by Maestro...

I'm 99.9999% sure you are not shos partner... however it does not confirm you as town... you could be a third party or another scum team... (if there is another scum team).. either way I don't think I'll be voting you today... or tomorrow.. for that matter

Ninja'd again by yates...

I would like to know HOW that makes him CONFTOWN... the only thing it does is tell us he is not partnered with Shos... he COULD be a third party.... (we do not know anything of this set up).. again I believe he is town.. but it is not CONF... the only conf town is the virgin..
Expecto Patronum
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #334 (isolation #63) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:01 am

In post 332, Yates wrote:As far as I'm concerned, NS and Maestro are the only conf-Town.

Piggy, if you guys aren't going to let the rest of us in on your little secret [or at least throw us a bone!], you need to understand that you two are tying your destinies together. One thing I *will* ask is this; did you use your powers last night? And, if so, is there anyone else you can clear besides EP?

Did either of you try to protect Maestro in any way, for example, as the only full claimed PR?

No we're not.. you are trying to turn this to your advantage.. if EP is scum then so is Piggy.. this makes no sense... he could be clinging to my claim to make people believe he is town.. if anything then you could say.. if I'M scum then so is Piggy.. but not if Piggy is scum then EP is.. think about it... (remember I claimed first)

I DID use my power last night... I said it.. on snowstorm.. and there is no possible way I could have done anything to try and save maestro.. I would have if I had that possibility...

although maybe that question was for piggy.. w/e

yates.. the whole "you are tying your destinies" worries me a HELL LOT.. it's like you are securing my lynch or piggy's lynch in case either of us is scum.. and I can assure you if you lynch me you'll be lynching a town player..
Expecto Patronum
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #335 (isolation #64) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:01 am

In post 332, Yates wrote:As far as I'm concerned, NS and Maestro are the only conf-Town.

Piggy, if you guys aren't going to let the rest of us in on your little secret [or at least throw us a bone!], you need to understand that you two are tying your destinies together. One thing I *will* ask is this; did you use your powers last night? And, if so, is there anyone else you can clear besides EP?

Did either of you try to protect Maestro in any way, for example, as the only full claimed PR?

No we're not.. you are trying to turn this to your advantage.. if EP is scum then so is Piggy.. this makes no sense... he could be clinging to my claim to make people believe he is town.. if anything then you could say.. if I'M scum then so is Piggy.. but not if Piggy is scum then EP is.. think about it... (remember I claimed first)

I DID use my power last night... I said it.. on snowstorm.. and there is no possible way I could have done anything to try and save maestro.. I would have if I had that possibility...

although maybe that question was for piggy.. w/e

yates.. the whole "you are tying your destinies" worries me a HELL LOT.. it's like you are securing my lynch or piggy's lynch in case either of us is scum.. and I can assure you if you lynch me you'll be lynching a town player..
Expecto Patronum
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (isolation #65) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:32 am

In post 336, PiggyGal15 wrote:You know what? I doubt my "more to us" is the same as EP's "more to us" so I'll just come out and say it - I'm bulletproof.

You might think - well that just makes her super over-powered! But yeah... I kind of think I am o.O And it's awesome xD

Yes, I did use my powers last night, I targeted Maestro, I thought my powerful powers would work - but apparently the limitation stopped me, which makes me sad :(
No, you don't get to know what my super-dooper-awesome-over-powered-powers are, but I think you can guess.

p-edit:
In post 98, PiggyGal15 wrote:I'd just like to say the town wincon is that "when all the threats to the humans are eliminated", Magenta and Riff Raff (correct me if I'm wrong, it's been so long since I watched Rocky Horror) didn't want to threaten the humans, they wanted to go home. So if we're going on the idea that alignment is per character, then they're not going to be scum. But what mod in their right mind that doesn't want a broken game make the alignment chosen? I mean, maybe Zar is just WIFOMing us all right now, but I don't think any mod would connect role and alignment.

EP, if that's not a softclaim, I don't know what is. And there's more of it. You're the first fully-claimed, but I clearly brought up the topic of Magenta and Riff Raff being human-aligned far earlier than you.

I saw that when you wrote it.. and I had already said before that that there was no way just because someone was an alien it would mean that they were scum..
Expecto Patronum
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #347 (isolation #66) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:35 am

Hahaha Piggy.. I almost targeted her too.. but I changed it like 4 times.. between, snow and tammy... and ended up using my power on snow xDD

Caught another scum in the lie!! xD LOL

Nice Yates!! xDDD
Expecto Patronum
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (isolation #67) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:57 pm

In post 363, Tammy wrote:Fuck.

UNVOTE:

Here I am talking about people slowing it down and jump on the first thing.

I still can't see how it makes sense though.

Yes, I would have watched Maestro because he was the most likely person to be targeted by any number of roles.

Who's scum though?

Not Maestro and definitely not Nobody Special.
Snowstorm didn't take an action night one so could only be Shos' partner with a ninja role. (Expecto - the ninja role is different here than at Westeros. The ninja role here can't be tracked, so is like an invisible killer.)

I don't know. I need to think.

Oh I didn't know this!! =S
Expecto Patronum
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #365 (isolation #68) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:07 pm

OK.. so yesterday I tried to openly say everything about my role.. I wrote it all and just when I went to post it... POOF the game thread was locked... because you had lynched Piggy...

whilst I agree that her lying was caught scum and I would have voted her, I'm just a tad happy to see that all of your theories of alien = scum have gone down the drain...

Now here's my role... I'm gonna go with full disclosure, since I have nothing else to lose..

I thought I was the town JOAT.. but then I actually thought we all had more than one power... a theory that right now I seem to think might not have been right after all I might actually be the town JOAT =S

Ok, so that's what I meant with: "there is more to me than meets the eye", aka.. I have more than what I already claimed.. or I have more than one power... when Piggy said she understood and yates too.. I thought they too had more than one power, thus making me believe we could all be JOATs...

now... I have four powers... I'm willing to talk about 3 of them and for me to say what the fourth one does I have a little request from everybody...
Expecto Patronum
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (isolation #69) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:57 pm

In post 367, Tammy wrote:How so? Don't you remember me being confused about the ninja in NY146 when MoI brought it up. The ninja at Westeros is a suiciding day vig. We don't have the equivalent of a mafiascum ninja there because the whole mafia team completes the kill as one, so we don't even use trackers.

Yeah, he would have needed it explained, and he tracked snowstorm that night.

Expecto - Is one of your powers to vanilla-ize?

B-I-N-G-O!!! yes.. you were my target last night...
Expecto Patronum
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (isolation #70) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:58 pm

In post 367, Tammy wrote:How so? Don't you remember me being confused about the ninja in NY146 when MoI brought it up. The ninja at Westeros is a suiciding day vig. We don't have the equivalent of a mafiascum ninja there because the whole mafia team completes the kill as one, so we don't even use trackers.

Yeah, he would have needed it explained, and he tracked snowstorm that night.

Expecto - Is one of your powers to vanilla-ize?

Oh and I think you meant... vanilla-
ICE
Expecto Patronum
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (isolation #71) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:11 pm

In post 371, Yates wrote:How is that a Town power?

You're just trying as hard as you can to get me lynched, right?

*sighs*

don't you know zar? he will NOT make a game breakable by roles, flavor and/or char info...

alien =/= scum
human =/= town
particular roles mean nothing =S
Expecto Patronum
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #374 (isolation #72) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:19 pm

My request to reveal my fourth role (you already know of two) the third one I will eventually say before the day ends.. I don't actually mind the moment, it is irrelevant since it is somehow useless, though I quite frankly like the mystery...

the request is this:

1. I would like to know which Rocky horror picture show songs have been used in your role PMs
2. If you can tell me if you have more than one ability it would be awesome... (but I get that not many would want to do this, so I can live without this one)
3. I would like to know if you sing in the songs used for your abilities
4. I would like to know if you targeted someone last night...
5. I would also like to know if you guarded someone on night 1...

as you can guess.. not all of these will help my case, but since I will try and use the last somehow useful power to catch someone in a lie I have to keep it "quiet" and not very direct so scum do not have more info than they should...

if I don't get everyone's 1 through 5 info (I said already I can live without #2, I have my reasons) I WILL NOT say what my 4th power is and you can go ahead and whine all you want...
Expecto Patronum
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (isolation #73) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:29 pm

In post 377, Tammy wrote:I mean I guess it doesn't matter because Yates is a voyeur, who I didn't make unstoppable because I suspected and thought would die last night if town, and Maestro and Nobody Special are basically VT's now.

It's just frustrating that I made the person unstoppable who apparently took my role from me.

Talk about frustrating.. same here

I made you vanilla because I suspected you... I thought about following you the first night but changed it to snow.. and since he didn't take a night action I thought I'd try luck with you today? I wasn't going to vanillize the conf town or the 99.99% town.. =S

I still don't know what to do with you tammy tamm.. but today I'm leaning on thinking you are inno... which would lead me back to thinking Snow is scum... and maybe Yates? but what he did yesterday.. I don't see scum doing that =S

Did you mention the ninja thing implying that snow might be one.. I think he should at least clarify if he is or not a ninja... =S
Expecto Patronum
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #396 (isolation #74) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:35 am

In post 392, SnowStorm wrote:Expecto, how about you tell us about your 3rd role now. It could be helpful. I'll answer your request if you do it.

My third role is a useless role:

I can send a message to someone at night. A 60 word message to be exact... it's super useless... yeah...
Expecto Patronum
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #403 (isolation #75) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:45 pm

In post 398, SnowStorm wrote:Oh and here are the answers to your request:

1. I would like to know which Rocky horror picture show songs have been used in your role PMs
2. If you can tell me if you have more than one ability it would be awesome... (but I get that not many would want to do this, so I can live without this one)
3. I would like to know if you sing in the songs used for your abilities
4. I would like to know if you targeted someone last night...
5. I would also like to know if you guarded someone on night 1...

1. I have no idea.
2. I do.
3. No idea either.
4. I didn't.
5. I didn't.

Btw, who is/are your top suspect(s)?

Good effort snow.. but the only question I can deal with not having is the second one... :igmeou: can you please google it?

And right now my top suspects are:

1. Yates (something about him feels off and I feel like people have been given him a free pass based on the piggy thing.. which in the end turned out to be nothing actually... I mean maybe yes she lied.. or maybe Yates himself lied... but either way it feels off based.. it's mostly my gut.. but then again he will just turn it to wifom since he's been on my ass since day one for me being an alien and now because my vanillizer role is scummy... pretty much dismissing the fact that I have actually tried to solve this game.. it's not my fault people don't listen to me.. (like with these questions, you're the only one that's actually hinted or answered some of them =S)
2. You =/ still
3. Tammy...

In that order I guess??

If we have no kill tomorrow I think we need to take a look at mr. Maestro.. because I have a theory that this game might not have had a "scum team" merely a serial killer and a third party or two serial killers alternating nights (something of sorts) and if this is true then a very good option is to look at maestro.. as I said before.. people say he's confirmed town because he outed and caught shos.. but this is NOT TRUE... it would in a game were we know there are no third parties... but we don't know anything about this set up.. which is even more troublesome.. the only thing maestro's actions say for himself is that he was NOT partnered with shos... other than that don't let yourself be fooled by what yates wants everyone to think..(yes yates I'm saying to are a very cunning player that people apparently follow) maybe that's why you don't like me.. because I'm not constantly tailing your moves XD
Expecto Patronum
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #404 (isolation #76) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:46 pm

In post 397, SnowStorm wrote:EP, what's your interpretation of the victimless night?

I said it above xDDD
Expecto Patronum
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (isolation #77) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:47 pm

In post 399, Tammy wrote:Hmm...because the singing question in my abilities had me curious, I just double checked and I think that my unstoppable activity isn't for one night only. So, snowstorm and expecto might be unstoppable from here on out. That's kinda weird though.

I don't understand EP's questions though or why they're relevant to anything.

you have got to at least understand question #2 =S
Expecto Patronum
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (isolation #78) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:49 pm

In post 401, Tammy wrote:
In post 395, Yates wrote:
In post 394, Maestro wrote:I can never read you very well when you're Scum, Yates.

Good!

*Yates rubs his hands together and laughs maniacally*

MOOO HOO HA HA HA HA HA!

ANNNNyway. I'm actually Town this time so it's cool. I agree with you. I was going to lynch EP yesterday but Piggy lied. When you catch a scummy player in a lie you lynch them. Period. The *only* reason I haven't already voted EP is because the alien didn't flip "alien-aligned" and that's messing with my mojo.

Have you duped everyone here as scum Yates :mad:

yes he has tammy =/ except for his two confirmed town.. maestro and nobody.. but only nobody is conf town in reality..

~ Quotes fixed.
Last edited by Zar on Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Expecto Patronum
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #408 (isolation #79) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:50 pm

sorry tammy.. I wrote my response on your quote thingy =S

ohh and that yates post in particular is HELLA-SCUMMY... just saying...
Expecto Patronum
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #409 (isolation #80) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:54 pm

Off to bed y'all... talk tomorrow
Expecto Patronum
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #421 (isolation #81) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:31 am

In post 412, Maestro wrote:
In post 410, Tammy wrote:Rose Tint my World

Which reveals nothing but Zar's good taste, which was already evident.
The song question is pointless. My PM has quotes from song "Damnit, Janet" and Tammy's has a song sung by Frank-N-Furter. Big whoop.

Also lol at EP forgetting that there's no other Brad Majors in this setup and that we already know there's a Brad Majors in this setup.
Therefore I'm fucking BRad Majors which is about as Town as you could get in this game. Stop harping and die, alien.

OMG.. just because you are brad majors it doesn't mean you are town... as I said before to me you are 99.99% town.. but you could still be a third party!! wow =S

CHARACTER ROLES do NOT confirm alignment... WOW... if you still think this you are so wrong it is not even funny...
Expecto Patronum
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #422 (isolation #82) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:52 am

*sighs* Tammy.. *sighs* yates.. *sighs* NOBODY *facepalm*

Ok.. you cracked me.. you managed to ONCE AGAIN crack me...

yates.. I did NOT claim my last role.. I claimed my THIRD role... pay attention please since you are so focused on me.. one would think you are actually reading me with a magnifying glass

tammy.. I honestly can't see what you see of me that is SO darn different... like honestly... I've tried to help crack the game as ALWAYS.. and again.. as ALWAYS people don't cooperate with me only to regret it afterwards... in fact.. just the fact that you can't see it makes me think YOU are scum...

actually let's make it official
Vote: Tammy

now moving on to my last ability.. since I might not even survive today...

I can send the name of a player and the mod will tell me which songs were used in their role PM... I was trying to catch someone in a lie with songs and/or knowing if they SING in them... because I was actually going to ask for a mass claim.. or at least a mass name claim.. which I actually think we should do.. like RIGHT NOW...

I've been clean this game... nobody has anything on me.. only saying that my "game" is scummy and this and that but no hard evidence...

Yates seems more and more scum by the second with his irrational thinking that I'm scum.. and his twisted way of twisting everything I do, which apparently convinces everyone to think the same...

so yeah.. when I die go after yates.... please...

I will go with a Tammy or a Yates lynch today.. and I've made up my mind...

PS: snow is slightly scummy too... but since I targeted him N1 and he didn't do anything there has got to be another scum.. unless he was super untargetable or something "ninja ish" and he's BS us with not taking actions =S
Expecto Patronum
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #424 (isolation #83) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:11 am

In post 423, Yates wrote:What did you target Snow with on N1, EP?

Is this 4 Realz???

Vote: Yates

you're scum... you're not even paying attention to your "great scum candidate" and you keep fixated with the fact that I'm scum.. one would think you would at least read me the first time...

the worst thing is you are doing it so blatantly people will probably pin this vote to "me being scum"

kudos yates.. I actually have to take my hat off in front of you.. you truly are a great player... (this was NOT sarcasm)
Expecto Patronum
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #426 (isolation #84) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:02 am

In post 425, Yates wrote:No, I want you to be clear and not meander through a post.

What specific power did you target Snow with?

Go take a re-read.. I will not spoon-feed you the info.. it is there, please go look for it yourself.. I just can't believe that this is the second time you say something wrong about me.... if I'm your top candidate one would think you have your facts straight and you don't... it's not like it is coded.. you know...
Expecto Patronum
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #430 (isolation #85) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:50 am

In post 429, Yates wrote:See this right here?
In post 306, Expecto Patronum wrote:1. I targeted snowstorm yesterday.. I was doubting if I should target tammy, him or piggy, because they were all middle of the road for me and where sort of off the game... (piggy being the one that was least off) to my eyes that is... any who.. I targeted snow yesterday and he did not target anybody.... (that means I have a power that tells me if I can see if somebody targeted someone else)

You read that post and tell me how you stated clearly what you did. I am not going to assume a power, I want to know what the MOD calls the power.

I spoke about what I did to snow on Day 2.

I will NOT tell you how the mod calls the power.. because I would be quoting directly from the PM and I will not do risk a mod kill. Believe me or not.. I don't mind.
Expecto Patronum
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (isolation #86) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:26 am

You are just plain impossible, aren't you?

I'm a butler... My active ability is

"My faithful handyman"

it says that since I am a butler I have many powers.. hence me having FOUR powers... which btw.. I have claimed...

I DID SAY WHICH POWER I USED!!! OMFG....

In post 306, Expecto Patronum wrote:And as usual.. since you are all so eager on voting me.. I'm gonna have to give EVEN more info to the scum.. because if I don't you'll just end up trying to lynch me and I'll breakdown and reveal my role...

1. I targeted snowstorm yesterday.. I was doubting if I should target tammy, him or piggy, because they were all middle of the road for me and where sort of off the game... (piggy being the one that was least off) to my eyes that is... any who.. I targeted snow yesterday and he did not target anybody.... (that means I have a power that tells me if I can see if somebody targeted someone else)
2. and now that I think about it... I have to check with the mods because I don't think it is clear if it would tell me if snow targeted someone when the action would be a kill (I sort of assumed it would tell me, that's why I told him he's clear with me today, because maybe he might have another partner and the other person sent in the kill) but I'll have to double check that..
3. my action result pm said something among the lines of: You did not see Snow target someone... so it sort of implies he could have, but I didn't see him??? but that would make it a very bastard role and I think I would have been given some heads up.. So I'm acting on the assumption that snow did not target anyone yesterday...
4. also I think it was flavor but on my pm I saw an adonis statue o.O

5. VERY IMPORTANT.... there is more to me than meets the eye... I am saying this because:
a. I think it's best if I get nightkilled and not one of our two conf town...
b. It's relevant for tomorrow if I DON'T get nightkilled...

now please let's focus our efforts on other people...

here it is... now YOU tell me if I did or did not say what I did to snow on N1...

also if I'm modkilled right now.. w/e there's just no way around this... you guys have it fixed that I'm scum.. if I'm ever in L-1 I will vote myself and end this so you can move on...

and there's no way in hell I'm saying what the exact phrase is to each of my abilites because they are quotes from songs in the movie and I'm almost sure I'll be modkilled if I actually say them...
Expecto Patronum
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #433 (isolation #87) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:27 am

the fact that you are "called"a voyeur gives me the chills.. because it is not a quote from the movie... and it makes me feel like you invented the term yourself...
Expecto Patronum
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #435 (isolation #88) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:19 am

Umm.. yeah.. ok.. but it is not called "voyeur" maybe something along those lines from the song yes...

I wasn't being vague.. my power is (or was for that matter, because I exhausted it) to target someone at night and I would learn if that player successfully targeted someone, well not IF, rather who that person was... but the if is implied if i got a name or not...

Well you got caught with a flat, well, how `bout that?
Well, babies, don't you panic.
By the light of the night
it'll all seem alright.
I'll get you a satanic mechanic.
I'm just a sweet transvestite
From Transexual, Transylvania.
Why don't you stay for the night?

This is the name of the ability... :igmeou:

Now.. I'm DYING to know how you're going to turn this so I am a "caught" scum because:

a. Riff Raff does not sing in that song... (well.. unless you count the word: "bite")
b. Frank N Furter does.. and he was confirmed scum...
c. You miraculously have the same ability and it is not called the same...

but most of all I'm just DYING to see how all others follow you into my lynch..

*grabs popcorn*

PS: can you like step for outside your little closed box in which I am scum and explore the tiny tiniest of possibilities in which I am not.. who would be scum then??? I encourage you to do so.. because when you successfully lynch me (I actually think you are capable of being the first person that gets me lynch while inno) you'll have to eat your shoes (if that even IS an expression) and will be forced to explore these other possibilities...
Expecto Patronum
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #436 (isolation #89) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:20 am

Was that ^ clear enough for you?? or do you need me to explain it yet again???
Expecto Patronum
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (isolation #90) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:35 pm

Ok let's get this clearer than I actually think it is..

I am not saying Maestro is scum... I'm saying people have him as conf town.. and this is NOT true.. I can vouch for 99.99% town.. YES... ok... but that 0.01% exists.

What I'm saying is that he COULD be a third party... since I do NOT believe AT ALL that he could be partnered with shos because that makes no sense.... (so he could be a third party... or he could be a scum who caught a third party, or something of sorts)... wake up everyone and stop clearing him just because he is NOT partnered with shos...

and BTW.. the "I am brad majors" thing is really cute... but that does not clear him in any universe.... we lynched a town alien.. he could well be a human aligned with the aliens... (maybe he like fell inlove with frank n furter or w/e, I mean there are like 100s of scenarios I could think of in which a movie hero could be justified to be bad in a mafia game)...

you can say he's played well as town, or that you feel he's VPI or something.. but please stop acting like he IS conf town, because he is not...

Note: I don't believe he is scum... as I said I believe he's 99.99% town... but still that does not make him conf town...
Expecto Patronum
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #457 (isolation #91) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:35 pm

Spoiler: Repeats
Ok let's get this clearer than I actually think it is..

I am not saying Maestro is scum... I'm saying people have him as conf town.. and this is NOT true.. I can vouch for 99.99% town.. YES... ok... but that 0.01% exists.

What I'm saying is that he COULD be a third party... since I do NOT believe AT ALL that he could be partnered with shos because that makes no sense.... (so he could be a third party... or he could be a scum who caught a third party, or something of sorts)... wake up everyone and stop clearing him just because he is NOT partnered with shos...

and BTW.. the "I am brad majors" thing is really cute... but that does not clear him in any universe.... we lynched a town alien.. he could well be a human aligned with the aliens... (maybe he like fell inlove with frank n furter or w/e, I mean there are like 100s of scenarios I could think of in which a movie hero could be justified to be bad in a mafia game)...

you can say he's played well as town, or that you feel he's VPI or something.. but please stop acting like he IS conf town, because he is not...

Note: I don't believe he is scum... as I said I believe he's 99.99% town... but still that does not make him conf town...

~ Spoiler Tags Added To Double Post
Last edited by Zar on Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Expecto Patronum
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #458 (isolation #92) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:36 pm

Sorry for the double post..
Expecto Patronum
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #472 (isolation #93) » Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:41 am

In post 464, SnowStorm wrote:
In post 443, SnowStorm wrote:
In post 422, Expecto Patronum wrote:
PS: snow is slightly scummy too... but since I targeted him N1 and he didn't do anything there has got to be another scum.. unless he was super untargetable or something "ninja ish" and he's BS us with not taking actions =S

This is just stupid. Have you asked Zar if you would have still gotten that result if I was killer(partnered or not) preforming the factional night kill? I thought you had asking something, but you keep doubting the result you got; but you don't doubt it completely, it's as if you hadn't even used it because you're not using the information you got to solve the game.

And answer this!

He just said my answer is in the PM... which did not help much... I mean there's nothing that implies factional abilities are not included.. so I'm guessing you did not target anyone on N1... but it does have the word successfully.. so if you were jailed or anything I wouldn't know.. or even if you had a ninja kill... I'm not voting you for a reason...

My guesses are either Tammy or Yates are scum...

And as for Maestro I wrote a post on him NOT being conf town.. I did not write a post about him being scummy.. jeesh..
Expecto Patronum
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #476 (isolation #94) » Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:27 am

In post 473, SnowStorm wrote:
In post 471, Yates wrote:Wow. You are so full of it your eyes are brown. Thank you for confirming my vote.

You're not voting me for suspecting me, you're voting me to discredit me and my vote on you. Your whole attitude screams that. You don't even look confident in your vote, you're just OMGUS'ing. "Thank you for confirming my vote"? This sounds so fake. Everything you say sounds fake. YOU. ARE. SCUM. And you're the only one I'm lynching today.

Amen sister!.. uhh i mean.. brother!!! xDDD
Expecto Patronum
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #483 (isolation #95) » Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:33 am

Lol snow.. yates doesn't pay attention to his own suspects.. it's incredible.. he accuses people of not claiming and not doing things when they have... again.. once would think that his top suspects would get the least of attention to things he asked... but he doesn't.. it's like he thinks he has this game all figured out and expects everyone to join him for the sake of it.. and he does not entertain any other idea... and he doesn't even backs up his own things with tangible evidence... his reasons are bogus and if you take a closer look at him you'll see it as well
Expecto Patronum
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #488 (isolation #96) » Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:44 am

In post 487, SnowStorm wrote:I made a perfectly understandable claim. If you want to know more, you ask, you don't ignore the claim on purpose just because it wasn't presented in your preferred formation. The only thing I omitted was my character name, I would have told you the name of the role if it had one.

Does it have the name of a song as well??

PS: Snow.. you're going to love the intro to Fringe 5x06!! AWESOME... =D

PS2: I'm up to the point in which I ignore everything yates says.. because it is pointless to keep arguing more.. I think people should show up and make up their minds.. because I'm pretty sure today's lynch will be either him or one of us...
Expecto Patronum
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (isolation #97) » Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:46 am

Oh and My claim was understandable.. just because it is not for an inbred with a simple brain it does not mean it is not understandable or "spat BS"

I said my char name... I said I had 4 abilities.. I said what all of them did.. if you can't connect dots and read multiple posts then that is your problem... I shouldn't write everything simple just because you feel like that is the way to do things... this is not how INDIVIDUALITY works...
Expecto Patronum
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #502 (isolation #98) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:54 pm

The way I see it.. we are super close-minded and we won't change anyone's minds.. let's just vote and hopefully reach a majority and lynch... the game has been slow for the past few days (maybe because it's a weekend?).. so let's just accelerate it and lynch already... I feel the game need to move forwards rather than be stuck in this D3 when it is pretty sure people's minds won't be changed...

for the record.. I refuse to vote anyone else but Yates or Tammy today... so there you go.. now you know if you can or cannot count on me to lynch... let's get this day's lynch over with because I can assure you all we're not going to do anything else today...
Expecto Patronum
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Expecto Patronum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #670 (isolation #99) » Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:18 am

In post 666, SnowStorm wrote:
In post 661, Yates wrote:Yeah. EP, Robert, and SS get special credit for the scum win. I still don't understand why I couldn't see NS's lynch and that would have saved the game for us. Oh well. You live you learn.

Nice job, Tammy. There was no way I was lynching you over SS.

:roll: Lol, Yates... lol.

The scum win was the result of numerous factors:

1. Piggy's lie. That was one of the main reasons that made me suspect you, which made you suspect me and ultimately led to this result.
2. EP dropping out and getting replaced by Robert. I was pretty sure EP was town, but Robb completely messed it up. He also became a huge distraction. I'm sure that if EP had stayed that we would have been able to lynch Tammy and win.
2.5. Robbert going after Maestro. Seriously, wtf was that?
3. Your huge and stubborn ego and your illogical play. You kept tunneling on EP and I and you wouldn't even stop to think about other options; you accused us using nonsensical arguments and got surprised when we started accusing you back, you were oh so town, only scum would go after you :igmeou: . And now you just confirm how stubborn you were. Had you not tunneled on us and symped Tammy like you did, we would have probably won the game.
4. The lack of engagement from NS and Maestro. Their roles were pretty useful but NS became nothing more than a number after his reveal and Maestro just lost interest and didn't do more that support Yates (but at least he seemed to have a mind of his own...).

Also, I feel like EP and I were unwelcome here and that we were suspected just because we don't play like you and because we approach this differently. That kind of showed in the end. You opted to vote me without even considering Tammy, when there was no reason to clear her and she was as suspicious as me or more. It looks like you didn't even care if you'd win (I mean, you wouldn't have voted like that if you did?), you just voted me because you didn't like me. And that is just dumb.

Just my 2 cents.

Thank you Zar for the game, it was great (and it deserved better than this..). And congrats to Tammy and Shos, we can't give town all the merit, after all you won against the odds.

It was a vicious circle.. I actually dropped out mostly because of this...

ohh and I do think it deserved better than this...

but also.. CONGRATS TAMMY!!! =D WELL PLAYED!! I actually believed you were town on day one.. (which is odd) but then I was convinced you and yates were scum together xDD

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”