Micro 65: No Town Lynched (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:12 pm

Post by shos »

Vote: F16

only vote, not saying anything? obvscum ok yes
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16 (isolation #1) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:27 am

Post by shos »

Vote: mykonian

that's forced as helllll.

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #22 (isolation #2) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:13 am

Post by shos »

while that is a very stupid thing to say,
unvote
. we don't want no hammer on page 1.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #26 (isolation #3) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:23 am

Post by shos »

@thor: do you think what we have is good enough for a PAGE ONE lynch? really?

because whether you like thor as a player or not should not be affecting anything in this game, and you rambled for 2 paragraphs about it.

observation: nobody notices such a thing. nobody even does such things as mafia. seriously, only like supernewwwbs will think that saying 'i am town' , no matter how indirect the way of saying it is, helps.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #28 (isolation #4) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:28 am

Post by shos »

...are you jewish? lol

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #31 (isolation #5) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:42 am

Post by shos »

cuz we have some funny stereotype that when jews are questioned, they answer with a question, and it was like, page 1 lynch? yes why? u jew?... >_>

@F16: if you can find me another place where thor did this, I'll vote him, promise. I'm like 99% you can't find any tho, cuz seriously, nobody does that.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #40 (isolation #6) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:22 am

Post by shos »

Omfg he hammered. Wtf.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #45 (isolation #7) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:10 am

Post by shos »

there were 5 people voting you, why am *I* the scum one? when it was L-1 I unvoted since I'm always afraid that stuff like this happens. look in ALL my latest games. ALL OF THEM. are you scum with F16?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #46 (isolation #8) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:11 am

Post by shos »

you do realize that it's a no lynch game right? you're not out of the game if you're town.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #48 (isolation #9) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:22 am

Post by shos »

yes I *am* or *do*? :\ and are you town then?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #59 (isolation #10) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:49 am

Post by shos »

well you do have a point bout the scum on the wagon.
anyway - all that still doesn't mean you're out of the game, unless scum are planning a perfect win. I'm not an idiot and not a fake, just think a tad. if they don't kill you, there will be at least one conftown always...until one scum is lynched, then they can kill the one conftown that is alive, if they wish. it's sort of a useless wifom imo, but still that's an option. you act like it's obvious you're going to get NKed.
In post 50, Thor665 wrote:
I agree that if you're town Fighting Falcon is obv. town.

okay, help me on this one, why is FF obvtown.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #60 (isolation #11) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:49 am

Post by shos »

In post 56, Thor665 wrote:Heck, and if you were serious in your case on me, you would want to prove that prior to your death too.

Also, this ^^^

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #63 (isolation #12) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:53 am

Post by shos »

*sigh* my point was that you're not necessarily dead yet.. ._.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #71 (isolation #13) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:04 am

Post by shos »

WHY IS FF CLEARED

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #79 (isolation #14) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:37 am

Post by shos »

In post 73, Thor665 wrote:
You Myrk's scumbuddy? You did feel hyper fake when he got hammered, and you did blink when he got close.
Links to you blinking like that as town?

I cannot link since ongoing games, but uh, just open practically every single game I'm playing/have played lately. Ever since I read that vengeful that ended on page 2, I've been avoiding wagons on L-1.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #86 (isolation #15) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:33 am

Post by shos »

@thor: yes, I do that a hellovalot. practically every wagon that i'm on and reaches L-1 I leave. I'm seeing WAAAAY too many quickhammers in the last games. I think this is like the third in like two weeks.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #92 (isolation #16) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:50 pm

Post by shos »

wow this flip is taking long. I bet the mod didn't expect that so soon hehe.

ninja'd by Equi! lol! :D cmon cmon flip flip flip! (imagine it's like speech speech speech)

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #99 (isolation #17) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:20 pm

Post by shos »

Vote: F-16 Falcon.
(btw, where are you from?)

I still see no reason why such a quickhammer is not scummy, not even to mention how you think F16 is obvtown.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #102 (isolation #18) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:39 pm

Post by shos »

because you quickhammered -_-;
I disagree with him, that doesn't make him scummy for that. however, you - you quickhammered town on page 2 of the game. wtf.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #110 (isolation #19) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:58 am

Post by shos »

@103: and do you really think that 'gut scumread' from 1 page worth of posts is good enough to hammer so quickly?? seriously?
Thor is the next one in my list after you. He has yet to explain to me his train of thoughts about why you are so obvtown, and he continuously pursued me in questions of why I unvoted in L-1 iirc.

You quickhammered, so you're my vote atm; I have no reason to think gregory is scum because - come on, look at his ISO, only one post, containing a half random vote(and the first one). About Nacho - he posted this:
In post 33, Nachomamma8 wrote:
Unvote, Vote: mykonian

My god. If we can't put a wagon to L-1 and keep it there, then what the hell are we? A bunch of pansies?
No.

which is a legit reason. when I unvote at L-1 it is because I'm cautious, and there's lots of people who don't agree with me there - and put more pressure even until L-1. so no scumread here yet.

So you're my main target now, and by poe so far I guess that thor. lurkers need to talk more tho.

~~~

@104: I don't care that you do, I already know that. I care WHY. tell me WHY you think so.

look above for nacho.

@105: I'm gonna lol at the supposed 'strategy' you mentioned. The next sentence you said tho - it rubs me off the wrong way. why is it needed? how is it in context at all? seems like you're trying to give me reasons for why you, "the hammerer", is town. sounds forced. and that last sentence? the fuck? nobody even posted. this post is like uberpeculiar.

post 107 just stresses my point. you A) said that you, by now, STILL don't have any read atr all on Nachomamma, and B) you quickhammered on D1. how does that sleep together? why would you end the day like that? Do you also have no read on Gregory? how bout RedCoyote??

@108: this is not at all trying too hard, it is a big, big, WHAT THE FUCK. who the hell haammers on page 2. whose alt are you?

@thor 109: apart from why-is-f16-so-obvtown-in-your-eyes-goddamit-ffs, why is GREG town?? he literally posted TWICE.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #114 (isolation #20) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:15 am

Post by shos »

well I probably missed 73, but I think that is completely wifomish. like, 100%.

@112:
1. resolved
2. that's what I said -_- you did not want me to unvote. and the flip was town.
3. none of those games ended so far :\ so no talking about this.

I'm lazy, can you quote me your explanation on Greg like you did with F16?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #116 (isolation #21) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:54 am

Post by shos »

lol

I'll answer only 3:

so..
3. yes, I've never seen a quickhammer on D1 like that. and what makes me think it's a scum move? there is absolutely no in any way motivation for town to quickhammer like that.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #125 (isolation #22) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:43 am

Post by shos »

There's also motivation for town to not hammer like this, and there's also motivation for scum TO hammer like this.

I have no idea what post means, to whom it is directed, and what it wants, so if I'm one of those, rephrase >_>

Can someone explain to me why me-not-voting-thor makes me scum in your eyes? :| I'm voting F16, reasons should be clear?? the thor scum case is much more arguable and unsure imo.

@Nacho: tell me how the hell did YOU get to gregory town. I don't get it, and you're not the first. *sigh*
and ffs, go thorugh my meta. yes, he's scum because he quickhammered. have you ever quickhammered as town D1? those 'lately' are still ongoing so I can't talk about them.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #133 (isolation #23) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:43 am

Post by shos »

@thor: I do not understand what accusation I made that is so twisted and complex in your opinion that would make that first sentence logical to this case. my 'case' is based solely on that quickhammer until something else happens that would make me feel someone else is more worthy of a vote. there's really nothing complex here. (offtopic: if complex/twisted is not what you meant, then I have no idea what 'convoluted' is, I used a dictionary -_-)

@Nacho:
what am I bullshitting about? o__O? I've stated my line of thoughts to you right now, and no, I do not have any completed games which included a quickhammer on D1. what doy ou expect me to do? read thorugh all the games onsite and search for something that works for me?? I don't read (long) games that I'm not in, you know. and how the hell does that make me scum in your eyes.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #138 (isolation #24) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:10 pm

Post by shos »

ohhhhh now I understand what you're saying. Well not quite agreeing tho. The fact that my accusation of him is simple doesn't mean that his strategy is simple. just by using the wifom that has already been caused, which made at least two people consider him obvtown - foreseeing this is a start for a convoluted plan. you have a good eye for seeing the comparison, but I think taht is no way to negate my point on him.

also, absolutely no way that the myrk wagon was entirely town. no way in hell. 7p, 4 on a lynch, 1 lynched, 2 scum? odds are like, negative.

@nacho: " you are essentially confirmed scum in my mind " - woah, a little leap you took there eh? so me not backing up my thought about the quickhammer with any finished games makes me confscum??? are you seriously that dense or is that just your way of pressuring people? XD dude, I'm not playing such an amazingly complex game in here like MoI or someone; I'm not such a vet on this site to have knowledge of dozens of games to quote for you. you're going WAAAAAAY too far. too EAGER. you sure you're town? ;)

PFFT FINALLY a post from gregor!! now all we need is RC to post and together they might get to the amount of posts by the mod! -_- now let's read lol
@gregor: in that game you spoke about what were either of your's alignments? can you link us/summarize or something?

@F16: I'm not following your line of thoughts. he has a townread on you, which makes him town? seriously? U MAD BRO?
how is ignoring thor's vote and attacking me a towntell?? deflecting much?
and that third sentence, wtf. he puts himself where you might suspect him(aka, in the game -_-), thor won't get off(aka, alive) and shos might OMGUS him(??? where the hell did you get that)(if he voted anyone else would it be different?).

reaaaaallly not getting how you're giving nacho a solid townread. terrible reasons.

you really shouldn't be using PoE this way. PoE is for finding scum, not town. if you don't have flips, that doesn't work.

I know this was directed at greg but, why wouldn't he fake a townread on you? buddying, towncred from you, other people are easier to hunt, etc etc.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #141 (isolation #25) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:00 pm

Post by shos »

second hyphen - "despite knowing that buddying me probably won't do him any good." I dunno, seems like it did, right? when he buddied you he didn't say "I am buddying you DESPITE KNOWING THAT BLA BLA". what he did was regardless of knowing or not knowing, you're being absurd. scum have the need to look town; they can do practically anything if they think it'll help. in this specific case, Thor did it first, so doing it too would be just about the same as getting in line behind thor, so why not?

"A good strategy is not have town suspect you" - plain wrong. of course if you can have nobody suspect oyu forever it's all good, but that never happens. the good strategy is to get people to see you as TOWN. being null isn't good enough, and you're speaking like a newbie. I believe I've already asked you whose alt are you?
Anyway back to context. so what you're saying is that anything that will draw attention to you is not something that scum would do. ever. right? kinda self-applicable-wifom you got yourself there eh? :|

"Thor claimed a townread on me and hot me to suspect him. Why would Nacho expect towncred from me for faking a townread? "
You are literally fighting yourself here. what you say is this.
A did X and Y happened.
B, did X too then, and then Z happened, because why would B do X if his target is getting Z and not Y?

circular variable dependency detected, error, COMSOL cancelled computation. do you understand why you've supplied the ammo against your argument?
in short: you say doing X won't result in a townread, so why would he do X? hence I give him a townread. I say, but alas! now he's done X and got a townread! circular varia--- *slap* X______X
~~~
bout that next paragraph: I suspect both of them, thor suspects both of us, and nacho only suspects me. if he only suspected thor, it'd be exactly, PRECISELY, the same. about YOU, well, see circular variable dependency mentioned above.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #144 (isolation #26) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:56 pm

Post by shos »

I have no idea what strawmanning is, never bothered to read about it~ also, where did I say I think F16 is confscum?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #151 (isolation #27) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:22 am

Post by shos »

ok I read about strawman. \in the first place you said it, I said that I was confscum in your eyes because I didn't back up my quichammer thought with ongoing games, and you corrected me with:
"The reason you went from leaning scum to confscum was because of the ongoing games thing. You know better. I was asking you to defend yourself with finished games because I figured you must have had some sort of experience with them because if you didn't, it would be unreasonable for you to have such a strong position on quickhammers automatically equaling scum." So that is really not quite strawmanning imo, but either way, quichammer does not make anyone automatically scum, but it IS a not-so-small scumtell imo. judging by F16's reaction to my pressure on this, I see no way how this quickhammer came from town. town had absolutely no reason to quickhammer like that, and considering that he indeed gave us no reason to do it either than
In post 119, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:As I said, I had a gut feeling that Mykonian was scum.

and well, the fact I don't have any proven experience with this kind of play does not make me scum.

the second one with the strawmanning is where I asked if F16 considers nacho town because he has a townread on him. This was absed on this:
In post 137, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:Okay, Nacho is town.
So far:
- He has a townread on me (terrible strategy to fake a townread on me as scum considering how suspicious I am of Thor.

which he really didn't elaborate much on. Then, after being prompted and questioned, he wrote:
In post 139, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
- I don't think Nacho is town for the mere fact that he has a townread on me. I think he is town because he has a townread on me despite knowing that buddying me probably won't do him any good. Let's go through this step by step:

a) Thor says F-16 is town.
b) F-16 questions town read on him, and FOSses Thor and says Thor is scum.
c) Nacho says F-16 is town.

Why would Nacho do that as scum if he knew the likely response from me (question his read and call him scum)?

mmkay? I can keep quoting my response by you know you can read.

That is not strawmanning at all, that is misunderstanding. I would never have figured that he meant what he said in 139, lol; that seems awfully wrong and stupid imo. it's like saying that scum wouldn't say anything to not get flak about it. well scum have to say SOMETHING; they can say F16 is town - and get flak like thor, and they can say thor is scum - and get flak for sheeping. that argument is just stupid.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #153 (isolation #28) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:37 pm

Post by shos »

fuck it, I'm not focused enough to respond to everything there. I'm kinda going all over myself here, I lost my train of thoughts in this game. you're not even voting anyone.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #173 (isolation #29) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:57 am

Post by shos »

@RC, 155:
If you actually read my posts in context you'd understand. the whole point in which I voted Myrk D1 was because he said that thor was indirectly saying 'i'm town' and only scum do that. NOW, read again post 26 and comment if you wish.

combo of posts 30 and 38 makes me even more suspicious against F16.

post 156 kinda made me feel wierd about thor. it's all stuff that *can* be looked at as town but, that's not enough. Can you explain to me, once again, why you have a town read on F16? you said 'not just the quickhammer' - so that implies that quickhammering actually is a towntell in your eyes? please elaborate.

in that whole thor-RC exchange, there's one point that really bugs me, is the combination of post 170(which is perfectly correct interpretation of RC) along with the scumteams presented in 164. that does not make sense, and he just put Gregory as a filler-extra-suspect immediately after calling him a wild card that feels town in 156.

I'm wishing to lynch either RC or F16 at the moment. there are two votes on thor, can you guys make a nice and well-built case on him? because it seems that you're just, you know, 'generally' finding him scum. that's a scum tactic in my book.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #179 (isolation #30) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:59 am

Post by shos »

@Nacho:
are you voting me for my tone.? the lynch was acquired like 60 posts before these posts. that post (92) was between the mod's posts, I was eager to see the result. suspense and stuff, lol. would you have thought I'm town if I said 'oh damn and now the mod is going to give us a flip'? O___o; if you want to see me upset go earlier to 40 and 71.

and no, I have never said that my meta will PROVE F16 is scum. what it WILL prove is that on any occasion of a quickhammer as the one we've seen, I consider it scummy. stop misrepping me.

and my 'tendency to strawman' - I'm sorry but iirc I refuted one case of 'strawman' in your eyes and one case I still have no idea what you want about it (163). I don't get what you want with me pushing lurkers to post more. and where have I said that thor is by poe my second scum suspect? I don't think I ever said I think Gregor is town??

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #180 (isolation #31) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:03 pm

Post by shos »

oh crap three more posts :|

what's wrong with post 173 that you quoted above? T_T your case is pure tunneling and stupidity.

oh and now you vote thor? you JUST presented a WONDERFUL case on me and you're voting thor. either you don't believe in your case or you're just bandwagoning, it seems.

I'm not hammering.
will respond to thor in a sec.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #181 (isolation #32) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:04 pm

Post by shos »

thor that question was directed at RC, not at you.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #182 (isolation #33) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:06 pm

Post by shos »

eh fuck it.
VOTE: Nachomamma

dat bandwagoning, twice you put a player within a lolhammer range, and this time you've basically laid down a case on someone ELSE and bandwagoned. you've tunneled me like a maniac and are voting thor just because this wagon is going through easily. scummer scummy mcscum.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #184 (isolation #34) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:41 pm

Post by shos »

please explain to me gregory town then. must have missed it, in his lifelong ISO of FOUR POSTS.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #191 (isolation #35) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:57 pm

Post by shos »

cheeky scum on my end

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #194 (isolation #36) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:20 am

Post by shos »

we are six.
if three vote thor and three vote nacho, we be problem.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #196 (isolation #37) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:08 am

Post by shos »

I'm terribly not surprised that you are willing to go on a 1v1 -_-;

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #214 (isolation #38) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:33 am

Post by shos »

annnnnd it's lylo.

I want to vote Nacho.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #215 (isolation #39) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:34 am

Post by shos »

@mod: was going over the thread, the starting post needs to be edited..

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #223 (isolation #40) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:21 am

Post by shos »

prods on gregory and RC?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #226 (isolation #41) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:03 pm

Post by shos »

lol me and you in ANOTHER game?! XD
erm what. this day is open for such little while? O_o

well I checked and you're correct lol >< it's just the activity overview >_>
~~
anyway, why are you voting me? how is that an easy choice? you literally never voted me or said anything against me this game so far, what changed your mind all of a sudden?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #227 (isolation #42) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:03 pm

Post by shos »

crap and it's L-1. F16 and gregory - do not hammer.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #228 (isolation #43) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:05 pm

Post by shos »

too few votecounts in this game to analyze :\
but hey, Nacho and Gregory are on both mislynches, and I am on neither.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #238 (isolation #44) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:27 pm

Post by shos »

I don't understand how you suddenly took nacho as town.

in the post you quoted, you supported the 'solid point' by nacho against me which is being eager to see a flip, and not mad. you ignored the posts where I expressed my anger and distaste of such a quickhammer, and took only the post that was *literally* between the mod posting the final votecount and the death scene. when you're online, and you see the mod is online, during twilight, are you not eager to see a flip? what would you want me to say "oh come on mod, just show us the oh so sad results of the stupid quicklynch please"? think about it as a human being, it was like 60 posts(?) after the lynch had occurred; why would I still be infuriated??

Then you say that my behavior combined with me defending thor(who now we know is CONFIRMED TOWN) makes me scummier.

then there's this:
In post 198, RedCoyote wrote:
Nacho wrote:It reassures me that both RedCoyote and Gregory questioned my townreads on them when I gave them. RedCoyote *rarely* finds me town when we're playing together, and Gregory should know my townplay enough to know that I wasn't trying to fake a townread on him as scum to draw him out, so it's just ridiculously reassuring that neither of them accepted my townread on him.

Call me a sucker, but I'll buy it.

which is...what? :| that does not make such an amazingly strong townread.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #239 (isolation #45) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:33 pm

Post by shos »

The scumteam imo are RC and Nacho. Nacho's play all game long looked scummy to me, and the fact that yesterday he created a massive(idiotic, but massive) case on me AND THEN VOTED THOR just adds the cream to the top. I'll add that both RC and Nacho seemed to vote thor out of 'general scumminess', as I said, and this is RC's response:
In post 198, RedCoyote wrote:
shos 173 wrote:I'm wishing to lynch either RC or F16 at the moment. there are two votes on thor, can you guys make a nice and well-built case on him? because it seems that you're just, you know, 'generally' finding him scum. that's a scum tactic in my book.

Are you serious? What in the hell does generally finding him scum mean? That he's too scummy to be scum? Get out of here with that. That's the best defense of Thor you can muster? I also love how you said this after you lobbed Thor a softball "kinda made me field weird about thor" comment.

which is exactly the point. he couldn't give me any case on thor; he just blabbered discreditting me, misrepping, etc; deflected completely.

Nacho is the one who on D1 brought the wagon back to L-1 just for the sake of it being in L-1, allowing you to quickhammer - which is EXACTLY what I was trying to avoid when I unvoted from L-1. so I'd say it's Nacho/you, but that's not a safe bet since well that was just the start of the game. either way, Nacho is in both of my scumteam possibilities. I'm pretty sure that Nacho is scum without even going through his ISO and rereading.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #240 (isolation #46) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:34 pm

Post by shos »

the way I see it, it's probably going to be nacho lynched, gregory killed at night, and a 3p lylo in which I vote RC and he votes me and you decide.

RC and me are going 1v1 in like 3 games in parallel xD

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #244 (isolation #47) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:19 pm

Post by shos »

in lylo all of them are practically the same. in order for a quickhammer to happen they need one wrong vote, no matter where and when. besides, nacho has dug himself too deep earlier so that the only one he can vote is me now, and same goes with RC, calling the rest of the players town.

about greg, nobody is going to really vote him in lylo, imo. he is just not likely to be voted at all, unlike you, who has quickhammered and actually participated. well actually to me you are now conftown so it's not viable at all so you're probably the better NK indeed :|

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #245 (isolation #48) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:19 pm

Post by shos »

well let's hope that greg is competent hehe. from this game there's really nothing to be learnt about him.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #247 (isolation #49) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:25 pm

Post by shos »

...I am, am I not.?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #248 (isolation #50) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:25 pm

Post by shos »

lol it appears I'm not
VOTE: Nachomamma

I started without voting because it was lylo and forgot...

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #316 (isolation #51) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:29 am

Post by shos »

ah well. this sucks. I realy thought we will be able to pull this off, I hate it when inactivity decides games. I had so many things I wanted to say in this lylo to make nacho vote F16, dammit ><

gg everyone tho. especially Nacho played well imo. thanks mod!

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”