Micro 65: No Town Lynched (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14 (isolation #0) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:47 am

Post by Gregory »

In post 8, mykonian wrote:I don't feel like playing anymore. I didn't feel like playing anyway, was about to take a break from mafia etc but
someone
convinced me to go into this game. Who's going to get lynched btw. just so you know.
are you allready setting up a lynch without voting anyone? 2nd, why don't you just say who it is you want to get lynched. why not just say, gregory convinced me to play this game and now I want him dead?

vote mykonian

no reason for secrecy if you're town.
Death solves all problems - no man, no problem.
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #75 (isolation #1) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:18 am

Post by Gregory »

dafuq, ok, I'm new to micro's. Is it normal to lynch someone on fcking page 2? like, really? Is the deadline 5 hours or something?
f16, can you explain why a quicklynch is the best option when not even everyone has posted yet?

In post 73, Thor665 wrote:He is only cleared if Aru is town.
He is cleared because in a game like this - that's not a viable scum play to be the derp hammer, it's fine (and optimal) to be on the wagon, but the spotlight seat? Not so much.
nah, just need to be ballsy. Like nacho with his unexplained l-1. Don't give shitz and look town. never played with him before but I know a couple players who would happily drop the hammer. agree though that chances are less

Don't like obv-town statements. It feels like buddying up to people. Just....don't like them, not this early in the game. Thor just called f16 and me obv town. I have made only 1 post. F16 has 4 if I remember right, a random unexplained vote, 2 asking myk for clarification (which he doesn't give) and a quicklynch hammer. how much reason do you actually have to say eighter of us is obv town?
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (isolation #2) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:16 pm

Post by Gregory »

In post 105, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Dumb scum would immediately go after someone who quickhammers and try to get them lynched. If that player defends himself and the Day is open long enough, town would eventually realize that the hammerer was town and scum are trying to use that hammer to get him lynched.

Smart scum wouldn't do that. They would call the hammerer obv-town to elicit frustrated reactions from the other townies who would hopefully pressure the hammerer.

agreed. What if smart scum would be the hammerer? That would give scum a pretty good reason to vote any of the bobs attacking him. thats win win, just need balls or brains.

but then again, I don't see you and thor together, and i don't like him a bit.

In post 90, Equinox wrote:
Vote Count 1.01
mykonian (4) - Gregory, Thor665, Nachomamma8, F-16_Fighting_Falcon

Thor665 (1) - mykonian[/area]

so the lynch. 4 guys on, 2 guys off (of which 1 is myk) 1 not having posted yet.
At least 1 scum on the wagon. of all the votes, nacho's seemed the weirdest. ye, that hammer was weird as hell, but at least it had a reason (kinda). putting someone at l-1 just for the sake of it?

nacho finding me obv town seems strange, as we tunneled last game 24/7 on eachother. I know, it shouldn't matter. new game etc. Still, him calling me obv-town might be a way to dodge that situation.
In post 123, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 105, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:Dumb scum would immediately go after someone who quickhammers and try to get them lynched. If that player defends himself and the Day is open long enough, town would eventually realize that the hammerer was town and scum are trying to use that hammer to get him lynched.

Smart scum wouldn't do that. They would call the hammerer obv-town to elicit frustrated reactions from the other townies who would hopefully pressure the hammerer.

This is sort of what I was expecting if Falcon was town. A player that's too confident for his own good who expects he can defend himself and draw out scum with what would be considered a classically scummy move, but isn't to him because he thinks that good things will come out of it. He's not voting right now AND he's attacking someone who has an obvtown read on him, and meanwhile hasn't really formed any strong reads at all. It all adds up to being super fucking confident that he won't be lynched because he just doesn't give a fuck.

you've played with f-16 before? Do you know him well? Is his scumplay calculated or impulsive?

not voting nacho yet, don't like the idea of being on a wagon with thor. tomorrow more. would like to see redcobalt's view on the game so far.
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (isolation #3) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:42 pm

Post by Gregory »

real busy today, important stuff tomorrow. will be more active after tomorrow ~17.00. sorry guys.
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (isolation #4) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:07 am

Post by Gregory »

back, again, finally. school took me much more time as expected ah well. we're only 2 pages further.

I see Thor is L-1, nacho is L-2. Both on top of my scumlist allready. both voting eachoter. I don't see them being a team, while I'm pretty sure one of them is scum. So, kinda like 50/50 to me right now. Will read them in Iso.
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (isolation #5) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:17 am

Post by Gregory »

In post 11, Thor665 wrote:
Also, if you're town - replace out, I don't need someone who is going to be not interested in the game on my team.

Don't like it. As myk allready mentioned, town doesn't call itself town. scum does.
His vote is omgus and he keeps going on about myk not being overly motivated. Myk isn’t, true, but that doesn’t make his vote on myk any better.

Early day 2 vote on nacho, as expected. He and nacho had shit reasons to be on the lynch.
In post 193, Thor665 wrote:
In post 192, Gregory wrote:I see Thor is L-1, nacho is L-2.

If you're town - that alone is a clue.

Yup, eighter you and shos are partners and are trying to get a counter wagon rolling. Or, you’re town and I’m probably voting a wagon where 2 scum or on already. 1st nacho, and 2nd…
Don’t know yet. Prob cobalt then, as it would make sense for nacho to keep day 1 wagon at L-1 to let his bud totally out of the chaos of day 1. A fast lynch would have been great then. F16 is an option.... nothing more really. been playing decently except for the page 3 hammah. Buuut, I don’t buy that.
Thor has been the most concerned about looking town of all players. Shos has been playing like he’s pretty insecure. I could see those 2 together easily. Much more then nacho-cobalt, cobalt is playing pretty decent so far, no reason to suspect him really, and nacho-f16, well, if that were to be true, then they’d have played a pretty nice HAMMAHSLAMMAH page 3 trick. Both not likely.
While I feel nacho is scummy as hell, I guess it’s his playstyle. I’ve been wrong about him last time all game long, Don’t really thrust my gut read on him anymore.
So
vote:Thor665

Pretty sure bout this.
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (isolation #6) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:50 am

Post by Gregory »

I'm in a train right now, don't know how long my connection will hold

@f16, haven't been very active partially because of exams, partially because 2 days ended in only 1 real life day. I don't understand really what the use is of quickhammering, as I've posted like 5 times now, and there is no way you can acually have a meta read on me.

pretty risky to put 2 guys on L-1 in lylo btw. just saying.
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (isolation #7) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:20 am

Post by Gregory »

back, finally. no more trains. god you get to hate trains when you've traveled over 12 hours in them in the last 24.
so, I'll do my iso's soon. yesterday in the train though it hit me that nacho-sho's doesn't make a lot of sence. if my memory doesn't fail, I'd say I remember nacho being the guy going head first against sho's. and while I know there are scum players who like nothing more then to buss their partner 24/7, and I could see nacho doing that, the reactions by sho's seemed different then I'd expect if nacho were his partner. gonna read into that again.
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (isolation #8) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:29 am

Post by Gregory »

busy writing a recap with only you 3 (f16, shos and nacho)

if you had wanted more intel on me don't hammer within a day. it's frustrating to see that when you get out of bed town lynched someone in 2 pages again. gotta go to training now, I think the post will be done around 12 mid europe time
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (isolation #9) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:34 pm

Post by Gregory »

he has a point nacho. It sucks that I've posted this little, for me too. Gonna take a break for a while, till RL gets steady and a little more relaxed.

day 1

nacho votes thor after thor voting nacho
f16 votes coyote
shos votes f16
shos switches to myk
shos unvotes after myk being l-1
f16 questioning myk, asking for link
nacho puts myk l-1 again
f16 hammers myk 1 hour later when myk doesnt give link
sho's pretending to be shocked. well, he was maybe.
sho's questioning obv town call on f16 by thor
sho's asking again why f16 is cleared
nacho calling gregory obv town, questioning town call on f16
f16 questioning obv town call on himself

day 2
f16 clarifying its not lylo
f16 hanging back not wanting to go in on nacho
shos voting f16 for quickhammer
f16 asking why sho's didnt vote thor instead
shos more bs about quickhammer
f16 explaining quickhammer: gutread
f16 setting up a vote on thor. not voting though.
shos again questioning townreads on f16 and gregory, still raging on f16 quickhammering
f16 explaining his hammer: myk uninterested.
nacho wifom theory why f16 is town, votes shos
shos more going on about the quickhammer, asking nacho why he finds me town.
nacho confirming vote on shos
shos defending himself, kinda
nacho more trying to lynch shos
f16: nacho is town. weak reasons but k
shos questioning nacho townread by f16.
f16: shos is scum
shos still questioning nacho townread
nacho explaining himself after gregory questioning him why greg would be town
nacho more stuff about why shos quickhammer reaction was fake
shos explaining himself again concerining strawmanning
f16 confirming his position on shos. still no vote. want to hammer eighter thor or shos.
nacho more about shos strawman
f16 votes thor. "eighter shos or thor".
shos wanna lynch eighter f16 or RC
nacho ok with thor lynch. keeps going on about shos though.
nacho putting thor l-1. reassured that RC and greg are town
shos voting nacho, while on the same page calling f16 and RC voteble.
shos again questioning nacho's townread on greg
nacho patiently answering again
f16 confirming vote

day 3

shos wanna vote nacho, doesn't
nacho voting shos
f16 opens option to vote nacho
f16 confirms townread on RC. questions townread on greg
nacho questions townread on RC
shos questioning RC's vote on him
f16 questioning RC's townread on nacho
shos also questioning RC's townread on nacho
shos :RC and Nacho scumteam
shos saying greg will be killed at night?
f16 questioning this
shos bullshit reason why greg would be NK
shos finally voting nacho
f16 voting nacho. putting him l-1 too
unvoting
f16 calling hammer on shos
f16 votes shos 5 min after

day 4

ok, I lied. 0.18.
now: I defenately don't see nacho being scum with shos. The way he acted towards shos day 2 doesn't make sense when those 2 would be partners. I mean, bussing is k, and distancing is used pretty often, I just don't see why nacho would go for shos this hard when nobody was even looking at him. If it had been towards any other player in this game, I'd see this as a null-tell. take for instance thor. You could trow anything to that guy, he ain't gonna be shocked. just a nice bs discussion to distract town. To shos, nah. He's gonna make himself more suspected every post.
so, onto F16.
day 1 quicklynch, not much reason. ballsy. shos going for him non-stop, only bout the quickhammer. weak case, isn't gonna hurt. hanging back, not voting till somebody is really suspected. calling shos scum though not voting. strange gambit day 3, you've showed you're ballsy before.
0.34. sucks.
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #277 (isolation #10) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:37 pm

Post by Gregory »

vote:F16_Fighting_Falcon

yeah I really wanted to make another post just for the vote.

I'm gonna hit things if you really are the most Ice cold partner there could be.
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #292 (isolation #11) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:31 pm

Post by Gregory »

you vote nacho in lylo. He doesn't hammer you so you make a 1 minute case on me? I don't understand. nacho and shos doesn't make sense and you know it. I don't understand why you didn't crossvote me in the first place. ah well, panic maybe.

1, spontaneous, reactive. ye sure. I don't think that fits my personality at all, though I can force it yeah. I'd say my play is more hanging back, not voting much, reading people in iso. But w/e. I don't like meta votes.
2, I've kept my options open, luckily. If I hadn't, I might have thought you were town for sure, as I found it pretty likely. Guess nacho would have been dead then and we would have lost. Not liking thor a bit is an FoS, if you don't want to see it like that.
3 commiting to a position is cool and all, just gotta be sure you're right. If I'm sure, I vote. I don't see why I should vote someone and then hang around his neck for the rest of the day, impossible to change my view.
4 you're right, not much interaction. shos did mention me couple times because of a townread on me but nothing serious.

oh, if you want to get a meta case off the ground f16, better read more than 1 game.
confirming vote on f16. well, there isn't much of a choise here right. nacho is conf town.
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (isolation #12) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:45 pm

Post by Gregory »

In post 293, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 292, Gregory wrote:But w/e. I don't like meta votes.

wasn't your initial suspicion on me based on meta?
sure it was, but I didn't let it lead me. Ofc I was biased because of the other game, how could I not be?

@f16. so you were going to vote me, and my oh so pro-town post which explained why nacho couldn't be scum with shos made you think nacho had to be scum? that's like a double u turn man. greg-nacho-greg, in just 15 mins.
you're vote was plain terrible indeed. as town or as scum. apparantly scum-f16 makes such mistakes when pressure is high. don't know bout town-f16.
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (isolation #13) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:45 am

Post by Gregory »

pffff that hammer on thor was bad, not as bad though as the myk lynch. had actually wanted to play around with him for a bit. ah well. WP f16 and nacho. I wanted to buss shos immediatly day 3, and buss hard but then the day was over before I could even post. :(((((
oh and yesterday night, I don't get it. Was online till 1 but didn't see the nacho-vote. would have been a stolen victory but still.
wp everyone
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (isolation #14) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:28 pm

Post by Gregory »

@f16, would you have hammered nacho if I had voted him at the end of my day 4 post?

@myk, well losing wasn't that hard actually. being very busy day 2, day 3 ending before I could post and 0 interaction with shos in game made lylo quite hard if anyone would just take the time to Iso me and shos.

@f16, we kept scum QT pretty short. nothing special really.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”