Micro 75: Bureaucracy Mafia (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
maverick_alpha
maverick_alpha
Goon
maverick_alpha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:53 am

Post by maverick_alpha »

Calling dibs on the other paper

Also, just to be clear, what timezone do you all live? I'm GMT +7

Vote: Breakfast

I didn't get breakfast, therefore it must be the cause of YOU!!! *pointy finger*
maverick_alpha
maverick_alpha
Goon
maverick_alpha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (isolation #1) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:12 pm

Post by maverick_alpha »

*reads reads reads* *sees papers have been taken*

dang....

Anyway, I agree with Pirate and Maestro on this one, what did you find on the papers Jake? Same question to Maestro too. Are you guys allowed to say what you found?

And Jake. More info on your posts would help a lot
maverick_alpha
maverick_alpha
Goon
maverick_alpha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (isolation #2) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:35 pm

Post by maverick_alpha »

In any case, that means the rest of us will have to wait for Day 2 (if there even is extra paper there)

I'm gonna reread a bit, cause I'm doing this during break, I'll be more active in about 6-7 hours from now
maverick_alpha
maverick_alpha
Goon
maverick_alpha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (isolation #3) » Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:12 am

Post by maverick_alpha »

I think the reason AJ is slightly hesitant to vote you Jake, is because you're holding a piece of paper, which MAY OR MAY NOT contain useful info for the town.

Unfortunately, according to Maestro, it's mod communication, which means "No copy/pastey". BUT that still doesn't excuse you from posting a little over a few words without any info to share for the town. Jake, are you deliberately withholding open-chattiness?
maverick_alpha
maverick_alpha
Goon
maverick_alpha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (isolation #4) » Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:24 pm

Post by maverick_alpha »

AJ's right, Maestro says that you can give papers to other paper holders I believe? Did Jake ever give him his paper? Or could that only be done in N1?

Also, welcome breakfast.
maverick_alpha
maverick_alpha
Goon
maverick_alpha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (isolation #5) » Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:30 pm

Post by maverick_alpha »

Also, does the paper have any text or is it a picture? I think Maestro said it had a "Weird symbol"
maverick_alpha
maverick_alpha
Goon
maverick_alpha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (isolation #6) » Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:53 pm

Post by maverick_alpha »

hsng on a sec, so if I were to pick up that piece of paper Maestro picked up, essentially I'd gain nothing from it, seeing it's telling me what I am (role?)

So, we know the notes reference other players. So would that mean if for some reason no one lynches and the mafia don't NK, we would... at some point, know everyone's roles?

That higher rank thing probably means if Maestro survived Day 1, and I assume Jake's has something similar too.
maverick_alpha
maverick_alpha
Goon
maverick_alpha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (isolation #7) » Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:06 am

Post by maverick_alpha »

So far I have no idea why the paper might call me... whatever it called me. I don't think it's talking about current roles at all. What if as the game progresses and the players decrease, we get promotions into different roles?
maverick_alpha
maverick_alpha
Goon
maverick_alpha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (isolation #8) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:22 am

Post by maverick_alpha »

So after rereading the posts, I've decided to ISO Breakfast and AJ's posts.

Breakfast's posts so far only adress AJ to defend Jake, which was about the papers I believe. Well, now we know the papers adress someone's role (at least I think it is?) Also, Breakfast said that revealing paper info isn't beneficial to the town.

Town should receive a benefit knowing something more about the players, especially if it reveals something about scum IMO. Made me a bit suspicious seeing Breakfast hasn't posted again. I wanna see what he says after this. Regardless, now we half-know that we can't read papers since we don't know if Jake can read his.

Also, apologies if I'm not posting a lot in conversations like most people are. I'm online for most of the GMT+7 nights and can participate actively then, but during GMT+7 mornings I'll probably be at school and away from the commotion here .__.
maverick_alpha
maverick_alpha
Goon
maverick_alpha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (isolation #9) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:24 am

Post by maverick_alpha »

So I think I'm gonna spend the night reading other posts, especially analyzing the one's I've looked over before. I'll be active if anyone wants to discuss with me for about... 3 or so hours? Yeah
maverick_alpha
maverick_alpha
Goon
maverick_alpha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (isolation #10) » Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:43 am

Post by maverick_alpha »

My suspicions are on Jake and Breakfast.

Mainly because Jake was hesitant on info not just on papers but on general info early on. It looked like he wanted to just get the papers. Breakfast because of his sudden defense and, quite frankly, suggesting town might not benefit from extra info. Though I'm more partial to Breakfast on scumminess, with Jake coming in second
maverick_alpha
maverick_alpha
Goon
maverick_alpha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (isolation #11) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:17 pm

Post by maverick_alpha »

Terribly sorry for not posting guys. I'm setting up some internet connection stuff in my apt. I'm looking for the questions directed to me now. Pending answer in a bit
maverick_alpha
maverick_alpha
Goon
maverick_alpha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #348 (isolation #12) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:54 pm

Post by maverick_alpha »

okay, internet's stable so I should be posting daily from now on.

I've missed a lot of info but I'm going to answer the two questions first.
The reason I said sudden defense is because the first thing he posted was a defense on Jake not revealing much info. Sure, I didn't suspect him yet in that sentence, but then he said that it would be beneficial for town not to know the info of the paper. Why? Shouldn't town benefit more from the info?

Also, to answer the second question, yes, if it's between not posting info early and not posting info at all, the latter is worse, though posting info at the slightest still outweighs them all.

Breakfast, you said that it's better to see how scum interact when you know which one is scum based on paper, how? Do you mean to say whether we should find out if scum is bussing or attempting a misslynch when the first day is going?

I've only read towards that far. Going to catch up to the thread after school and post again with updated info
maverick_alpha
maverick_alpha
Goon
maverick_alpha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #488 (isolation #13) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:15 pm

Post by maverick_alpha »

I hate sick weeks

Alright, sorry I haven't been participating much late Day 1, couldn't really go online due to sickness. So if there were any questions directed to me, could anyone please repost.
@Maestro did your paper change on anything? Did the "Symbol" make any sense?

Okay, I've been reading (ahem, skimming) Day 2 posts because it's early in the morn. Rereading again later
maverick_alpha
maverick_alpha
Goon
maverick_alpha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #531 (isolation #14) » Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:40 pm

Post by maverick_alpha »

Okay, so a few questions for Maestro.

1. Is there any other reason aside from lurking that made you want to vote for me?
2. Did the info on the paper get changed somehow? Maybe the images became readable?
maverick_alpha
maverick_alpha
Goon
maverick_alpha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #586 (isolation #15) » Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:07 pm

Post by maverick_alpha »

njoseph, you seem to be sporadically changing votes between me and Maestro, and then when you were threatened to be lynched, you put YOURSELF at L-1 to get someone off? What were you trying to do? That just seems quite suspicious to me.

I'm willing to put NJ at L-1 if he isn't yet. Is he in L-1, I think he's at L-2 atm since he unvoted himself once he saw his plan didn't work.
maverick_alpha
maverick_alpha
Goon
maverick_alpha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #651 (isolation #16) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:53 pm

Post by maverick_alpha »

Okay, I'm still putting my vote on njoseph's slot due to what happened, but I'm willing to give it another read in case I'm wrong here. Nacho this is your chance to convince me otherwise.

VOTE: nachomamma8

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”