Micro 65: No Town Lynched (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:04 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 3, Thor665 wrote:
Vote: Nachomamma8

Let's 1 v 1 and see what happens.

You're scum this game? Excellent.

Vote: Thor665
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #33 (isolation #1) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:52 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Unvote, Vote: mykonian

My god. If we can't put a wagon to L-1 and keep it there, then what the hell are we? A bunch of pansies?
No.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #77 (isolation #2) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:54 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Gregory is town.
I like how he questioned the townread on himself, I like his interactions with myk, and I like his perception of F16.

Wouldn't call F16 town ever, though.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #123 (isolation #3) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:30 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 105, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:Dumb scum would immediately go after someone who quickhammers and try to get them lynched. If that player defends himself and the Day is open long enough, town would eventually realize that the hammerer was town and scum are trying to use that hammer to get him lynched.

Smart scum wouldn't do that. They would call the hammerer obv-town to elicit frustrated reactions from the other townies who would hopefully pressure the hammerer.

This is sort of what I was expecting if Falcon was town. A player that's too confident for his own good who expects he can defend himself and draw out scum with what would be considered a classically scummy move, but isn't to him because he thinks that good things will come out of it. He's not voting right now AND he's attacking someone who has an obvtown read on him, and meanwhile hasn't really formed any strong reads at all. It all adds up to being super fucking confident that he won't be lynched because he just doesn't give a fuck.

so town reads on Gregory and Falcon so far.
RedCoyote sort of reads town I guess?

Vote: shos

Don't really like the "he's scum because he quickhammered" shit, especially since he's gone on and talked about how many quickhammers he's seen lately. He should know by now that they are not inherently scum or town, unfortunately, and the push on him seems like rush for a quicklynch on him and not "pressure to get an explanation", like Thor calls it.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #124 (isolation #4) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:30 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 122, RedCoyote wrote:Okay. Please understand that I'm not trying to beat you over the head with this, it just really set us back, I think. I'll read over the game tomorrow most likely given that I've got football to watch today.

yeehaw

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #126 (isolation #5) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:47 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 125, shos wrote:@Nacho: tell me how the hell did YOU get to gregory town. I don't get it, and you're not the first. *sigh*

I've already talked about this one, so if you're expecting me to go through your meta, the least you could do is go through my posts.

I haven't quickhammered D1 before as scum or town, so that's a bit irrelevant. I've seen scum quickhammers and I've seen town quickhammers though, so quickhammering as a tell just isn't good enough for me. Will look through your meta, though.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #129 (isolation #6) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:15 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

shos is bullshitting hard

Confirm Vote: shos

die scum die
gonna PM the mod to see what is acceptable and what is not, but holy shit

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #130 (isolation #7) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:21 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 127, Thor665 wrote:Greg and FF are town reads for you, I'll go out on a limb that you think you are town. You don't even glance at me. Discuss.

I'd rather not.
If I'm ignoring you and
1. You are town and I am town - I'm not voting you, rejoice!
2. You are scum and I am town - Easier to mislynch me, rejoice!
3. You are town and I am scum - More ammunition for your ironclad case on me, rejoice!

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #131 (isolation #8) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:30 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

If the moderator doesn't let me post what I have to say, I do have this for you:

Saying that your experience with ongoing games makes quickhammering suddenly a definite scumtell is not an acceptable defense for me. If you really do believe as much, then I expect you to be able to back that shit up with completed games (there are plenty of them on this site). I've seen a few quickhammers here and there, but they aren't always or even usually by scum.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #135 (isolation #9) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:48 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 133, shos wrote:@Nacho:
what am I bullshitting about? o__O? I've stated my line of thoughts to you right now, and no, I do not have any completed games which included a quickhammer on D1. what doy ou expect me to do? read thorugh all the games onsite and search for something that works for me?? I don't read (long) games that I'm not in, you know. and how the hell does that make me scum in your eyes.

Your belief that quickhammers automatically equal scum is not something that can be backed up by your experience, so I think that you know better and tried to point me towards discussing ongoing games in order to shut down discussion. You don't have to do ANYTHING as far as defending yourself because you are essentially confirmed scum in my mind (not a term I use often, trust me) and will be today's lynch.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #142 (isolation #10) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:05 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Gregory wrote:so the lynch. 4 guys on, 2 guys off (of which 1 is myk) 1 not having posted yet.
At least 1 scum on the wagon. of all the votes, nacho's seemed the weirdest. ye, that hammer was weird as hell, but at least it had a reason (kinda). putting someone at l-1 just for the sake of it?

4 on, 3 off.
I've always found it a better idea to pressure for the sake of it as opposed to not pressuring for the sake of it. It's more likely to end the RVS if you put a wagon at L-1 and force people to respond to that as opposed to being overly cautious about quickhammers and backing off early. The only thing that comes from that is a loss of momentum and I didn't want to mess around with waiting for this game to start all that much.

Gregory wrote:nacho finding me obv town seems strange, as we tunneled last game 24/7 on eachother. I know, it shouldn't matter. new game etc. Still, him calling me obv-town might be a way to dodge that situation.

I didn't call you obv-town; I called you town. I also am usually pretty cautious about calling people scum that I've misread pretty fucking recently; look at my play with myk in that game we just got done playing him together. Replaced in, called him obvtown, and even when Deas came out with that result on him, I still had a tiny little bit of faith in him being town. I didn't have a scumread on you that I decided to ignore this game, though. I think I just found you scum because I was having a shit game and not because our playstyles clash or anything.

Gregory wrote:you've played with f-16 before? Do you know him well? Is his scumplay calculated or impulsive?

Nah. I was referring more to a general playstyle.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #143 (isolation #11) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:11 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

shos wrote:so me not backing up my thought about the quickhammer with any finished games makes me confscum??? are you seriously that dense or is that just your way of pressuring people? XD dude, I'm not playing such an amazingly complex game in here like MoI or someone; I'm not such a vet on this site to have knowledge of dozens of games to quote for you. you're going WAAAAAAY too far. too EAGER. you sure you're town?

This is a bit of a strawman. The reason you went from leaning scum to confscum was because of the ongoing games thing. You know better. I was asking you to defend yourself with finished games because I figured you must have had some sort of experience with them because if you didn't, it would be unreasonable for you to have such a strong position on quickhammers automatically equaling scum. Meanwhile, you haven't made any need to defend your position on that even though if you were genuine, I'd expect you to be pretty frustrated because not many other people are really looking at your top suspect who is obvscum because he did this terrible horrible scummy thing, but you've been more focused on defending yourself from Falcon and not focused at all on attacking Falcon.

shos wrote:@gregor: in that game you spoke about what were either of your's alignments? can you link us/summarize or something?

We were both town. The Game was Mafia by the River, modded by Tierce. I am not linking you because you don't like to read long games you weren't in.

shos wrote: I'm not following your line of thoughts. he has a townread on you, which makes him town? seriously? U MAD BRO?

And yet another strawman, this time directed at Falcon. You really like this scum tactic, don't you?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #145 (isolation #12) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:01 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 144, shos wrote:I have no idea what strawmanning is, never bothered to read about it~ also, where did I say I think F16 is confscum?

you can google it if you want.
everyone else knows what I mean.
you also didn't say F16 is confscum. read context, jesus christ.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #163 (isolation #13) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:39 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

shos wrote:I said that I was confscum in your eyes because I didn't back up my quichammer thought with ongoing games, and you corrected me with:

no. strawman 1 was here:
Spoiler: strawmannin that bitch
In post 138, shos wrote:woah, a little leap you took there eh? so me not backing up my thought about the quickhammer with any finished games makes me confscum??? are you seriously that dense or is that just your way of pressuring people? XD dude, I'm not playing such an amazingly complex game in here like MoI or someone; I'm not such a vet on this site to have knowledge of dozens of games to quote for you.

which was you responding to this:
In post 135, Nachomamma8 wrote:Your belief that quickhammers automatically equal scum is not something that can be backed up by your experience, so I think that you know better and tried to point me towards discussing ongoing games in order to shut down discussion.

If it's still a misunderstanding, tell me where I've been unclear so I can make it better for everyone else.

RedCoyote wrote:Why? I haven't said anything of value. In fact, I've been lurking pretty hard comparitively (not intentionally, but if I were Nacho I would use that argument anyways).

You hadn't really said anything of use, which is kind of a good thing when talking about townCoyote.

In post 156, RedCoyote wrote:He's blatantly ignored Thor this game,

Yes, I am purposefully ignoring Thor right now. Why does this make me likelier scum? Do you tend to ignore strong players while you're scum?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #174 (isolation #14) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:58 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I'm good with a Thor lynch, but I do not want people to forget about shos. Here's a more condensed and inclusive case on him before I reread everyone else:
In post 86, shos wrote:@thor: yes, I do that a hellovalot. practically every wagon that i'm on and reaches L-1 I leave. I'm seeing WAAAAY too many quickhammers in the last games. I think this is like the third in like two weeks.

In post 92, shos wrote:wow this flip is taking long. I bet the mod didn't expect that so soon hehe.

ninja'd by Equi! lol! :D cmon cmon flip flip flip! (imagine it's like speech speech speech)

These two quotes don't make sense by one another if shos is town. If he's town, this is quickhammer #3 in a really short amount of time, and considering it's the thing he was trying to hard to avoid, you'd imagine that he'd be more upset. But instead he's like "TEEHEE WE GOT AN EARLY AS HELL QUICKHAMMER", which makes no fucking sense based on his unvote, his reaction to F-16 initially hammering (which was definitely scum posturing, by the way), and his post IMMEDIATELY BEFORE THIS ONE. It looks more like scum taunting because he got a free mislynch and feels pretty strongly that he has another one.

In post 125, shos wrote:and ffs, go thorugh my meta. yes, he's scum because he quickhammered. have you ever quickhammered as town D1? those 'lately' are still ongoing so I can't talk about them.

This is scummy as fuck. He tries to make it seem like reading through his meta will prove that F-16 is obvscum because he quickhammered, which is a bunch of bullshit.

Then there's his tendency to strawman, which he tries to play off at not being anything because he doesn't even know what strawmanning is, then ends up telling his TOP
SCUM SUSPECT that he thinks it's all a "misunderstanding". He also has been all defense and no offense, with subtle moments of pushing suspicion onto lurkers (ISO #24, "PFFT FINALLY a post from gregor!! now all we need is RC to post and together they might get to the amount of posts by the mod! -_-"), and occasionally pushing suspicion onto me (F-16's already brought this up), but has not glanced in Thor's direction even though Thor was his second suspect due to PoE (which suggests he finds everyone but Falcon and Thor town, but I've only seen him questioning people for their townreads on me and Gregory & RedCoyote so far).

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #175 (isolation #15) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:59 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 173, shos wrote:I'm wishing to lynch either RC or F16 at the moment. there are two votes on thor, can you guys make a nice and well-built case on him? because it seems that you're just, you know, 'generally' finding him scum. that's a scum tactic in my book.

and now he's revving up the chainsaw
VROOM VROOM

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #177 (isolation #16) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:12 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

It reassures me that both RedCoyote and Gregory questioned my townreads on them when I gave them. RedCoyote *rarely* finds me town when we're playing together, and Gregory should know my townplay enough to know that I wasn't trying to fake a townread on him as scum to draw him out, so it's just ridiculously reassuring that neither of them accepted my townread on him.

My main problem with Thor is how he's treated his vote on me. If Thor thought I was scum and was being cagey to squirm away from him, there's no way in hell that he would let me straight up ignore him while he defended himself from everyone else. I mean, he tries to call me out on it, I sheep his own terrible reasoning, he calls me out on that, and I go back to ignoring, and he... starts arguing with RC? He also asks me specifically about my results on the search through shos's meta, and even though the search was fruitful (in finding out that shos is scum), when I called bullshit on all of the shenanigans he didn't question me on them, he didn't question shos on them. He just kept doing whatever the fuck he's been doing lately.

So all in all, pretty confident in shos-Thor, fine with voting either as long as you all don't forget about shos after we lynch Thor.
Unvote, Vote: Thor665

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #183 (isolation #17) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:09 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 182, shos wrote:eh fuck it.
VOTE: Nachomamma

dat bandwagoning, twice you put a player within a lolhammer range, and this time you've basically laid down a case on someone ELSE and bandwagoned. you've tunneled me like a maniac and are voting thor just because this wagon is going through easily. scummer scummy mcscum.

wait, wait, wait
Have I called F-16 town? Yup!
Have I called Gregory town? Yup!
Have I called RedCoyote town? Yup!

With there being two scum in the game... who else do I call scum this game except for you/Thor? Equinox?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #186 (isolation #18) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:44 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 184, shos wrote:please explain to me gregory town then. must have missed it, in his lifelong ISO of FOUR POSTS.

well hopefully he waltzes in here and shows you himself
but if not, there's always my iso
and interactions with you, of course
;D

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #189 (isolation #19) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:53 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 188, Thor665 wrote:You're even voting me now, you
can't
play the 'I'mma ignoring him' game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLUX0y4EptA
;)

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #201 (isolation #20) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:50 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 199, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:Just waiting on Greg now. Still happy with my vote.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #202 (isolation #21) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:27 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 193, Thor665 wrote:
In post 192, Gregory wrote:I see Thor is L-1, nacho is L-2.

If you're town - that alone is a clue.

Also, I can't for the life of me understand what you're trying to say here.
Because my mind immediately jumps to both scum being on my wagon with town voting elsewhere, but that's clearly not what you were going for.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #204 (isolation #22) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:29 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 203, Thor665 wrote:scumtells of 'not tunneling'

I wish you weren't scum, Thor.
I enjoy your posting style when we are town together.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #216 (isolation #23) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:52 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 214, shos wrote:annnnnd it's lylo.

I want to vote Nacho.

Cool because I want to vote you.
And thus I am voting you.

Vote: shos

Unfortunately, I have no idea who the fuck your partner would be. RC is probably my first suspicion; it seems strange that Greg would decide to call me town when he knows that today is most likely going to be me vs his scumpartner, and RC is already on your side. If I'm wrong about you, then I've completely fucked this game up and we were doomed to lose for a while now. But I'll reread just in case.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #217 (isolation #24) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:54 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

RedCoyote wrote:Thor-Nacho
Thor-shos
Thor-Greg
Greg-Nacho
Greg-shos
Nacho-shos

This is pretty interesting if Coyote is scum who knows that Thor will flip town.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #220 (isolation #25) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:58 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

F-16 wrote:why is this a towntell?

It was a towntell because if you were scum and pulling a gambit like that, you would be comfortable in the spotlight. So, if you wanted to get away with it, you would be sure to post all of those good reads that you've managed to accrue along the course of the day and make a solid vote. Instead, you just hammered, said that you had a hunch that myko was scum, and left it at that.

why is not forming strong reads a town-tell?

Same vein as the not voting thing. If you were scum, I'd expect you to have some defense prepared and not what essentially equates to "fuck you guys, I wanted to hammer and so I did".

F-16 wrote:@ Nacho, if Shos was your top suspect, why did you switch so easily to Thor? Why did you not attempt to persuade me that Shos was scum? You knew I had Shos as a scumread as well and you knew that if you pushed for it, I would probably have voted him.

Arrogance. I saw Thor and shos posted onto my wagon, I saw Thor pushing me for no real reason, and I thought I had him pegged as scum and had taken away his favorite toy. So when you and RC were voting him, I was happy to lynch my second suspect because I didn't really think the order mattered.

F-16 wrote:If Nacho does happen to be town, we are done.

What do you mean by this, exactly?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #221 (isolation #26) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:02 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 219, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:and I can see he put a lot of thought into it.

Why does this make him town? I can give you plenty of effort posting, but it won't make me town. And REDCOYOTE is fantastic as effort posting, and it most definitely certainly does not make him town.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #266 (isolation #27) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:26 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I'd like to wait to Greg to post something solid before I do. He's always been coming in after the fact, and it'd be nice to see what he produces when he's forced to take the initiative for once.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #267 (isolation #28) » Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:01 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

And here I feel so lonely here, all alone.

F-16 wrote:I think it is fairly obvious that I am town based on the fact that Shos immediately started gunning for me after I hammered Myk. I pretty much drew him out as scum.

yeah it was a pretty scummy push on you :(
but I can't help but feel like there are better reasons to call you town. Don't you agree?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #270 (isolation #29) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:23 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 268, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:I agree. There are plenty - you and Greg might as well cross-vote.

cool then why did you bring that one up as opposed to the others?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #275 (isolation #30) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:05 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 266, Nachomamma8 wrote:I'd like to wait to Greg to post something solid before I do. He's always been coming in after the fact, and it'd be nice to see what he produces when he's forced to take the initiative for once.

this is why i'm not voting yet
why are you so impatient, F-16...?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #281 (isolation #31) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:51 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

NACHO CAN HAMMER

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #284 (isolation #32) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:54 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

The vote you posted on me was absolutely terrible. Absolutely and completely terrible in every sense of the word.
like seriously are you fucking kidding me

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #291 (isolation #33) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:49 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

i thought i'd be ready to make a decision right now
i'm not
will reread tomorrow, make a post for you guys to respond to

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #293 (isolation #34) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:36 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 292, Gregory wrote:But w/e. I don't like meta votes.

wasn't your initial suspicion on me based on meta?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #295 (isolation #35) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:09 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Okay I am trying hard to see Falcon as scum but the townread is just too strong. Going to save this game for last, but there's like a 99.9999% chance I am going to hammer Gregory.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #297 (isolation #36) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:57 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 13, shos wrote:
Vote: F16

only vote, not saying anything? obvscum ok yes

This would have to be an early start for distancing, which would suggest that they planned to bus decently hard pregame.

In post 38, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:I am not buying Mykonian as town. He makes a really weak case against Thor. When asked to back up that statement he doesn't and keeps talking about whether or not he like Thor. I think in this situation, a quicklynch is good. Better a quicklynch with a shot of getting scum than a long-drawn out process. My gut is saying "go for Mykonian." Hope he flips scum.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Mykonian

This suggests that scum chit-chatted about quickhammering in this setup, which is not a bad plan. But shos unvoted when myko was at L-1, which sort of defeats the purpose of the whole quickhammering strategy by warning town about it beforehand.

In post 45, shos wrote:there were 5 people voting you, why am *I* the scum one? when it was L-1 I unvoted since I'm always afraid that stuff like this happens.
look in ALL my latest games.
ALL OF THEM. are you scum with F16?

bullshit lying
would he pull off a bullshit lie like this to push a lynch on his partner? probably not.

In post 59, shos wrote:okay, help me on this one, why is FF obvtown.
In post 71, shos wrote:WHY IS FF CLEARED

this seems like some excessive questioning on people calling townreads on his partner, even if they planned to bus. at this time it's just time to roll with it if they're both scum, but if he's going for a mislynch, then he can't let that shit stand

In post 75, Gregory wrote:dafuq, ok, I'm new to micro's. Is it normal to lynch someone on fcking page 2? like, really? Is the deadline 5 hours or something?
f16, can you explain why a quicklynch is the best option when not even everyone has posted yet?

more suspicion on f-16, no mention of shos who is the only person who shares the suspicion

In post 82, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:I don't really follow Thor's logic in saying I am obvtown if Mykonian flips town. The instant reaction from Thor when I hammered was that if Mykonian flips town, I am obvious town, which makes hammering a townie a good scum-gambit. Or perhaps that is what Thor wants us to think.

and now the whole scumteam is questioning the town read people have on F-16? why?

In post 92, shos wrote:wow this flip is taking long. I bet the mod didn't expect that so soon hehe.

ninja'd by Equi! lol! :D cmon cmon flip flip flip! (imagine it's like speech speech speech)

arrogant as fuck waiting for the townflip
but if he's planning on bussing the fuck out of his partner and riding solo, he needs to be more conserved, more careful
not this

In post 152, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:I can only assume this panic from Shos is because their scumplan of Thor buddying me while Shos trying to lead a mislynch on me isn't working. I think Thor thought I would buddy him back and Shos could get town to mislynch me. Even if Shos goes next, Thor would look innocent at LYLO. Decent plan - but if all goes well and we lynch Shos and Thor, it will have failed spectacularly.

so his plan is to burn some towncred in getting Thor lynched, and then bus his partner the next day
but there really isn't any point in bussing the next day because the towncred becomes mine not his

In post 121, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:Yes, it would because nobody else caught onto you. I caught on because I am smart town. I may not be the best at persuading players but I am usually always right. That is part of the reason I hammered Myk and was shocked that I was wrong - it rarely happens.

saying shit like this while he's wrong makes me think he believes in his case
this is unnecessary posturing as scum that's going to make him lose a SHITLOAD of credibility (which he needs) when Thor flips

In post 125, shos wrote:Can someone explain to me why me-not-voting-thor makes me scum in your eyes? I'm voting F16, reasons should be clear?? the thor scum case is much more arguable and unsure imo.

@Nacho: tell me how the hell did YOU get to gregory town. I don't get it, and you're not the first. *sigh*

questions the townread on his partner no matter what
but this gregory question took a really fucking long time
which means he's posturing to lynch him soon

In post 136, Gregory wrote:not voting nacho yet, don't like the idea of being on a wagon with thor. tomorrow more. would like to see redcobalt's view on the game so far.

but you're okay with being on a wagon with F-16?
i thought you suspected the shit out of him too and just didn't suspect them as scum together?
this feels like he's posturing for thor today, F-16 tomorrow (the perfect win)

In post 192, Gregory wrote:back, again, finally. school took me much more time as expected ah well. we're only 2 pages further.

I see Thor is L-1, nacho is L-2. Both on top of my scumlist allready. both voting eachoter. I don't see them being a team, while I'm pretty sure one of them is scum. So, kinda like 50/50 to me right now. Will read them in Iso.

THE FUCK HAPPENED HERE
you had a scumread on Thor and F-16 and thought one of them was scum
but now you have a scumread on Nacho and Thor and thought one of them was scum
but they are still 50-50 even though Thor was the oldest scumread? can't help but call bullshit.

In post 194, shos wrote:we are six.
if three vote thor and three vote nacho, we be problem.

hey partner you should just hammer Thor so we put up with less bullshit

In post 206, Gregory wrote:While I feel nacho is scummy as hell, I guess it’s his playstyle. I’ve been wrong about him last time all game long, Don’t really thrust my gut read on him anymore.
So
vote:Thor665

haha ok partner
i got you
where did the 1 of them is scum thing go?
where did the F-16 suspicion go?
wheee

In post 229, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:Okay, well at least we can rule out me being scum if Shos is town.

it sounds like he actually believes shos is town

In post 240, shos wrote:the way I see it, it's probably going to be nacho lynched, gregory killed at night, and a 3p lylo in which I vote RC and he votes me and you decide.

RC and me are going 1v1 in like 3 games in parallel xD

nope not a buddy interaction
nope nope nope

In post 251, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:VOTE: Nacho

RedCoyote, if you are town, post but don't hammer.

HI LETS CONFIRM AS TOWN THE PERSON MY BUDDY WAS POSTURING FOR A MISLYNCH ON
HERP DERP

In post 255, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:His later posts really made me feel like he was town just because of the fight he was putting up.

effort =/= town
god damn it falcon
but this definitely explains the odd fucking flip

In post 278, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:Okay, Greg is town.

VOTE: Nacho

5ui4t4ewiurfiaeuhfei
but honestly, what is scum F-16 expecting here?
gregory going "oh yeah, Nacho is scum! Vote: Nacho"
or maybe gregory confirming himself as town by not hammering and unvoting...?
but why the hell does he want to go against me?
why not against gregory...?
also didn't quote it because it was too long, but that was IIoA. I know what happens, I have read this game many times.

In post 280, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:... And he logged off. I am going to hit things if Greg's inactivity is going to cost us this game. This is honestly the dumbest thing I've seen. Log on once every two days, complain about people ending the day earlier, and voting wrong at LYLO and actually logging off without discussing anything so that scum can hammer. Seriously, Greg, you've single-handed lost us this game. I really don't have any hope you'll log on again before Nacho because your next log on is probably going to 10 days later. Lurker-town ftw.

because he knew you weren't going to quickhammer
actually pretty strongly points to him being scum
but you expect him to be town here
>.>

In post 282, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:So, why aren't you?

"Hi, I'm the confirmed town who's going to be deciding between you and that townie who made the right choice."
"I AM STILL SUSPICIOUS"
scum falcon would be a crazy motherfucker
a really crazy motherfucker

In post 294, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:- I was convinced you were scum.
- I didn't understand why Nacho didn't see me as so obviously town.
- Nacho asks a few questions and I have a slight suspicion of him.
- Nacho-paranoia sets in and I start to wonder whether I was wrong and whether Nacho really was scum and pulling a fast one on us. His recent victory in Avast C++ doesn't help.

I was fucking with you >.>
my original plan was to come out in LyLo and vote greg
but then I thought "wouldn't it be cool if Greg thought that I didn't think he was massively scum and maybe voted F-16?"
remind me never to do this ever again

In post 296, Gregory wrote:
In post 293, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 292, Gregory wrote:But w/e. I don't like meta votes.

wasn't your initial suspicion on me based on meta?
sure it was, but I didn't let it lead me. Ofc I was biased because of the other game, how could I not be?

@f16. so you were going to vote me, and my oh so pro-town post which explained why nacho couldn't be scum with shos made you think nacho had to be scum? that's like a double u turn man. greg-nacho-greg, in just 15 mins.
you're vote was plain terrible indeed. as town or as scum. apparantly scum-f16 makes such mistakes when pressure is high. don't know bout town-f16.

i say that I am about to hammer you
and what is your response?
ignoring me
i hate people who ignore me

Vote: Gregory

and now we see if the game is over >.>

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #298 (isolation #37) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:01 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Mine?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #299 (isolation #38) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:02 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

oh yeah the fact that he brought up Avast! was p cool too because it shows he checked my games all paranoid like
or thought to go through my games to see if I had a recent win as scum which is like
impressive

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #300 (isolation #39) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:05 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

yeah but nobody say shit
i want equinox to spoil me with the flavor

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #301 (isolation #40) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:06 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

even if i'm wrong, but i don't think so
w/e we shall see tomorrow

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #305 (isolation #41) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:33 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

This was a very amusing game, although F-16 gave me a heart attack on at least three different occasions >.>. Quicklynching mykonian was completely unexpected but drew shos scum out, but we ended up lynching Thor for GOD knows what reason (PoE? I was gambitting a bit to see what you would do if you were straight-up ignored, but then started thinking you were scum half-way through due to PoE and you somehow got lynched even though I didn't read a single case against you?), and then RC played so fucking good in working on goodwill between Falcon and I that I was pretty sure Gregory was fucked for LyLo no matter what he did. THEN F-16 did the super fucking weird Nacho vote (SEVEN MINUTES!!!) and threw me for at least six loops and I had to sit down and reread this game like three times. Recent game with Myko helped quell the doubt a little bit, but I still needed super reread session to reassure myself. Also find it hilarious that I misread Gregory (again) just like I misread Myko (again) last time I played with him. I'd like to play with you two again sometime since you apparently have playstyles that my mind just can't handle, but I'm glad I managed to turn myself around this time and not lose.

RC was fucking amazing for wrapping the game up so handily, though. I think this is the first time we have both trusted each other as town ever? It's a good feeling.

pedit: yeah sorry that was terrible i know
but i'm still counting it as a win in the "1 on 1s against Thor" count ;)

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #310 (isolation #42) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:22 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 309, mykonian wrote:lol

how did you lose this.

And yeah, nacho, you are being a bit unfortunate in the last couple of games :P

just with you
this game wasn't so bad
my second scumread on what was essentially d1 was wrong
whoops

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #315 (isolation #43) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:52 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 314, mykonian wrote:yeah, we need to haunt you some more Nacho. Some day you'll get it right :P

one day...
probably never though.

In post 302, Equinox wrote:
The idea seemed crazy at first, but no one else had anything better to offer. F-16_Fighting_Falcon, Gregory, and Nachomamma8 climbed down toward the shuttles. On the way, they laid out the details: Each of them would get into the three shuttles kept on the ship and, on cue, exit together. The shuttles were equipped with a weapon and were sturdy enough that they could survive attacks from a single shuttle's gun for some time. "It'd be a game of Ready Aim Fire, pretty much," F-16_Fighting_Falcon said as they reached the dock. Gregory and Nachomamma8 glanced at each other, but neither voiced any protest. F-16_Fighting_Falcon threw a flash grenade onto the floor, and the three of them rushed into their respective shuttles. A few minutes later, the chamber was bathed in blinding white light, and together the shuttles took off.

The ship loomed above them as they went into triangular formation. For what felt like an eternity, no one moved, and Gregory became anxious. He ran over the events of the past few days in his mind, mulling it over. Who was the most likely culprit? A low growling came from his stomach, and he realized that he hadn't eaten this morning. He needed to get back to the ship. Nachomamma8 and shos weren't together, were they? He turned his shuttle around to face F-16_Fighting_Falcon. Look at him, all cool and rational in a situation like this. He had to be the one. Gregory fired.

Is Gregory nuts? F-16_Fighting_Falcon was sure of Gregory being innocent, more so after his attack, but all it took was for Nachomamma8 to fire his own gun and it would be all over. "Gregory, stop now and let me explain before Nacho can hammer us both into oblivion," he said. All he heard in return was the continued gunfire. He slammed his fist into the window and yelped in pain. He knew Gregory; even in his shuttle all by his lonesome, Gregory was going to take precious time to do whatever it was that Gregories did, and F-16_Fighting_Falcon would not hear back until they were both dead. He had to take matters into his own hands. F-16_Fighting_Falcon turned his back to Gregory and began firing at Nachomamma8.

"NACHO CAN HAMMER," Nachomamma8 shouted into the intercom. For a moment, there was quiet as F-16_Fighting_Falcon ceased fire. "Then why haven't you?" asked F-16_Fighting_Falcon. Nachomamma8 flashed his lights in response. Nachomamma8 heard F-16_Fighting_Falcon grumble something unintelligible before F-16_Fighting_Falcon took aim at Gregory and began shooting. Nachomamma8 leaned back in his seat. There was some chatter between F-16_Fighting_Falcon and Gregory on the radio, but Nachomamma8 ignored them. He needed to think, and it was best if he did that on his own. What had happened the past three days? A memory came back to Nachomamma8; shos's behavior before his death, did it really make sense with F-16_Fighting_Falcon as his partner? What about Gregory?

It clicked. Nachomamma8 flew to where F-16_Fighting_Falcon was firing away at Gregory, and he added his own gunfire to the fighting. Unable to withstand the additional fire for long, Gregory's shuttle exploded. No one ejected from the vehicle; that had been the idea, and, frankly, Nachomamma8 was glad of it. A few minutes later, Nachomamma8 heard sizzling in the radio, and he froze. He looked up; F-16_Fighting_Falcon was facing him. They were in close range. Nachomamma8 had taken hits earlier. How long would he last if F-16_Fighting_Falcon shot at him? Nachomamma8 put his hand on the trigger, waiting.

F-16_Fighting_Falcon grinned and gave Nachomamma8 a thumbs up. It was over.

Gregory,
mafia goon
, was lynched on Day 4!

A win condition has been fulfilled!

F-16_Fighting_Falcon and Nachomamma8,
town vanillas
, survive and win the game for the town!

also, thank you so much for this equi <3
I asked to be spoiled and you definitely delivered.
there's a reason i can't ever pass up one of your games when i see them in signups...

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”