Micro 100: Nomination Mafia (Game over!)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:16 pm

Post by chkflip »

/forsooth
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #11 (isolation #1) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:35 pm

Post by chkflip »

You got me.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #19 (isolation #2) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:36 pm

Post by chkflip »

VOTE: The Acting Method for asking questions instead of giving answers.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #39 (isolation #3) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:31 pm

Post by chkflip »

You think he's scum because he's calling bullshit on your escapades?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #41 (isolation #4) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:12 pm

Post by chkflip »

I'm... not?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #44 (isolation #5) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:16 pm

Post by chkflip »

You're clearly pulling us out of RVS, so I wanted to know if there was a legitimate reason for your vote or if it was purely because he was calling shenanigans to your shenanigans. Wasn't aware that that was defending him. Because it's not. /:
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #46 (isolation #6) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:27 pm

Post by chkflip »

My question mark implies that I'm looking for an answer, y'know, because typically people give real reason for real votes.

I certainly see why xRECKx loves you so.

Yes, I do.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #47 (isolation #7) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:29 pm

Post by chkflip »

And I'd still like to know why you're voting for him. Thanks.

UNVOTE: The Acting Method RVS over.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #52 (isolation #8) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:41 pm

Post by chkflip »

This is going to be a long game.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #93 (isolation #9) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:40 am

Post by chkflip »

If there isn't one scum between MattP and xRECKONERx then I'll quit mafia forever.

Pretty clear to me xRECKx wants me dead because I know hwo he plays as scum. And this is
exactly
how he plays.

VOTE: xRECKONERx
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #95 (isolation #10) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:42 am

Post by chkflip »

No.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #98 (isolation #11) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:49 am

Post by chkflip »

Why would he want to lynch someone exactly like him right now? He'll get to you later if you aren't his partner.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #103 (isolation #12) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:59 am

Post by chkflip »

What was there to be on him about? He confirmed, RVS'd, and then wasn't here.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #112 (isolation #13) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:15 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 99, jmo16mla wrote:
In post 81, MattP wrote:Ok, let me just finish up with jmo

Five things that make jmo scum:

A narrative by MattP

In post 22, jmo16mla wrote:
In post 19, chkflip wrote:
In post 17, The Acting Method wrote:So my good fellows, how shall we proceed?

A game of questions? or a game of votes?

VOTE: The Acting Method for asking questions instead of giving answers.

What would be his answers if no questions were asked?

1) jmo takes a blatant RVS vote and treats it like it's a serious vote, and then when chk never responds to it jmo completely forgets about it? Blatant, awkward, false attempt at scumhunting

tis was a rhetorical question. joke. ha. ha. If your so adamant about "following up" with that question to him, please tell me what scumhunting that question provided and how ones answers to that question could define them as town/scum.

In post 81, MattP wrote:
In post 31, jmo16mla wrote:In that case, I'm rolling too. I'm town!

Makes a mockery of the townread on me and craps the thread instead of mentioning any read on me. Still has yet to put forth any reads or push anyone other than chk on something he never returns to

so you're accusing me of being scum because I mocked you and didn't just agree that yes you were town? I'm not going to say oh hes town because he said he was high and also said he was town.

In post 81, MattP wrote:
In post 36, jmo16mla wrote:I call bs. But okay.

Admits this means that he thinks I'm lying for town cred, which is purely scum-motivated, but does not put a vote on me or push me whatsoever. Just makes a small side comment about it

This is because I take mental notes of actions, interactions, and word choice before casting votes. I also, don't usually give too many reads out because if I were to out someone on a mistep, they could correct their action immediately and be more cautious throughout the game, where as if I don't out them, they may or may not continue to make similar mistakes leading to a scum/town read. Of course, this leads to sheeping if someone else outs the person, but oh well.

In post 81, MattP wrote:
In post 59, jmo16mla wrote:You mean in the game? Ot IRL? Because I can give both(;

1. Don't buddy up to someone asking for the intentions of your actions so blatantly.

2. You've yet to give an explanation for your vote on me.

3. You give this statement that there will be no interactions between others until "you say so". What is this nonsense?

I'm trying to find scum/town motivation behind your actions.

1) WTF when did that happen

Jmo16mla, what's your current read on me?

Chkflip, you're town, you can stop interfering with this ty [:

After he was just questioning your reasoning.

In post 81, MattP wrote:
2) I'll give my explanation when I want. What you need to understand is that it's better sometimes to hold off on explanations until you get the full story because it strengthens your case. And now I have the full story tyvm

Then don't complain about me not giving reads, scum, and other such.

In post 81, MattP wrote:
3) What is this nonsense? It's me making sure you're in the spotlight so that when I catch you you're fucked instead of you being a side conversation

You mean you want to force a mislynch quickly and find everything I say scummy?

In post 81, MattP wrote:
In post 61, jmo16mla wrote:
I'm not exactly sure what it means. I felt like you could have been trying to build town cred by your use of illegal drugs.

You said I was LYING (you called bs). If I was LYING about drug use and then screaming how town I was on said drug, then I am using it for towncred. You say this. You NEVER VOTED ME. You have YET to push anyone in this game and are playing entirely defensive. You are doing nothing but defending yourself to me. You aren't responding to the votes going around, to any player in the game. YOU ARE SCUM

already went over this. If you would stop raping the thread with your 100 posts that would be appreciated.

I think I did that right. Helped MattP so he'd stfu and we could move on.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #113 (isolation #14) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:17 am

Post by chkflip »

EBWODP: I'm willing to hammer MattP but we need to discuss the game further. We should probably give his partner time to defend him.

:lol:
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #132 (isolation #15) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:59 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 126, xRECKONERx wrote:Ffs matt is the only one here I'd be scared of as scum and he actually CAN read me

Where is this left field omgus meta meta meta bs coming from

I didn't say you were afraid, but your not remembering me makes sense. It was a hydra account with glowball.

Hats.

Regardless, your case is feigned and doesn't come off as town imo.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #137 (isolation #16) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:07 pm

Post by chkflip »

On second thought, xRECKx kind of always plays brash and out there. Very energetic.

UNVOTE: xRECKONERx

I'm not really sold on jmo-scum yet, though. I'll re-read the game later.

p-edit: Define "textbook playstyle" for me, please?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #156 (isolation #17) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:17 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 80, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
Chk: Are you still trying your new playstyle, and if so, stop.

Sure am, sure won't. It'd just be more words for people to find scummy. Pass.

In post 152, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
but he would look scummy to most people I think.

Fun fact: less than 10% of the games I've played have I not come under fire slash lynched for playing how I'm playing + more words.

In post 153, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
Chk 112 reads like scum chk trying to curry town favor. Starting to lean scum for me, especially when he says that he would be willing to hammer MattP. There's a lot of discussion that hasn't happened yet, and MattP is willing to supply it.

137: Chk, is this case based on meta completely?

1. You saw the emote, yes? Meaning I'm willing to hammer but certainly will not for at least another five pages. At least.

2. Already answered this.

xRECKx, buddy ol' pal, my lack of posts =/= my not having read it. I've got a lot of respect for playstyles like yours, Fates, et cetera. I like how you can be completely erratic and people just accept it. Pretty awesome. Can't ever say I'll emulate it because I wouldn't do it justice, but I wouldn't say that my inactivity in that game is indicative of me having lied about it or used it as an excuse. Thanks for going out of your way just to discredit me, though. I enjoyed the effort.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #159 (isolation #18) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:38 am

Post by chkflip »

That's nice.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #160 (isolation #19) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:43 am

Post by chkflip »

YEAH, BITCH. L-1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #162 (isolation #20) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:58 am

Post by chkflip »

VOTE: jmo16mla
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #164 (isolation #21) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:13 am

Post by chkflip »

Tons of flailing and deflection.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #166 (isolation #22) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:22 am

Post by chkflip »

They're still possible but I'm more sold on jmo-scum.

SOMEONE ELSE ASK ME SOMETHING, MAKE THIS THREESOME AN ORGY.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #180 (isolation #23) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:58 pm

Post by chkflip »

gl town
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #705 (isolation #24) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:26 pm

Post by chkflip »

I read Reck scum first, what what in your butt.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #707 (isolation #25) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:35 pm

Post by chkflip »

Hold up lemme call the WAH-mbulance.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #711 (isolation #26) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:54 pm

Post by chkflip »

My favorite part is how he's been here a month and a half and is "tired of it."

Guess what, it's not going to stop. So do get used to it.

inb4 my shit was superior in how shitty it was. First game back. I'm just getting it again.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”