Micro : The Cult 2 (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (isolation #0) » Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:45 pm

Post by Kid A »

VOTE: deltabacon

wanted to vote AP but it looks like everyone else did already
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #23 (isolation #1) » Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:40 am

Post by Kid A »

In post 21, RandomYoshi wrote:UNVOTE: Blue Yoshi
VOTE: PimHel

Consider me halfly out of RVS.

can you halfly explain your vote pls
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #26 (isolation #2) » Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:06 am

Post by Kid A »

could you explain #24 too
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #31 (isolation #3) » Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:58 am

Post by Kid A »

UNVOTE: Deltabacon
VOTE: RandomYoshi
trying to read everyone based on one or two posts, not volunteering any explanation for his reads, even when he does explain we get weak stuff like
In post 27, RandomYoshi wrote:Well the only one I'm slightly iffy about is AP, but AP's post is townish.

over
In post 10, AngryPidgeon wrote:ya. I sent a confirm in over pm, saw the thread open anyways and was like - lol JK.

how do you get any read from that - town or otherwise

I agree that you can get a read of GiF, but I can't see where he's coming from on any of his other reads
Pim's post is complicated, sure, but he was just pretending to overthink everything for a joke the way I see it

TNE's post was neutral too
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #56 (isolation #4) » Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:35 am

Post by Kid A »

ok apparently a pro town play is a scumtell
im going to
UNVOTE: randomyoshi
since i voted him for coming up with bullshit reasons but it looks like a few other people are doing similar bullshit so its not really a reliable scumtell

also the thing is a great movie whoever mentioned that
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #61 (isolation #5) » Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:45 am

Post by Kid A »

In post 57, Remembrance wrote:
@Who are these most suspicious people? If you say me, I'mma have to slap you across the noggin and hit the other muppet.

well right now im seeing you casting suspicion on me (who i know is town) and pimhel who im reading as town so id say you're looking suspicious or at least misled
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (isolation #6) » Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:50 am

Post by Kid A »

In post 59, PimHel wrote:
who are the others with bullshit reasons in your opinion and why not question them?

well as I said angrypidgeon seemed to think that a protown play was a scumtell but i dont really want to vote him and go in to omgus territory

In post 30, Deltabacon wrote:
'
We
don't have cookies, but
we
have bacon'? Who is
'we'
? Probably over-reading this, but I'm happy to join this bandwagon, for now, at least.

this is ridiculous as freshman rightly pointed out

so with 3 people coming up with what i think is dumb reasoning i cant really vote anyone for it

although id say angrypidgeon is leaning town because this
In post 36, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 27, RandomYoshi wrote:Well the only one I'm slightly iffy about is AP, but AP's post is townish. tne voted me to get some sort of reaction — say, if I was the Cult Leader, I probably would have framed tne at that point

Wait, you _know_ that tne was reaction testing you because you _would have_ reacted differently as scum? Or am I misunderstanding that?

was a nice catch
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #66 (isolation #7) » Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:43 am

Post by Kid A »

In post 63, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 62, Kid A wrote:angrypidgeon seemed to think that a protown play was a scumtell

What 'play'? All you did was talk about voting me and then justify not going through with it. It felt fake and overly cautious.

putting someone at l-2 in rvs doesnt sit well with me because then if someone else wanted to put pressure on you for whatever reason you're suddenly at l-1 within the first 2 pages

so instead of doing a dumb play in rvs I just put my vote on someone else
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #71 (isolation #8) » Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:35 am

Post by Kid A »

i dont see the benefit in buddying someone in cult

if you thought someone was a strong player and wanted them to back you up wouldnt you just recruit them instead of get caught buddying them
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (isolation #9) » Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:54 am

Post by Kid A »

think your vote on bacon is pretty sound but id rather go with remembrance now, he wasn't in the 3 i mentioned before but i reread and noticed something
VOTE: Remembrance

In post 58, Remembrance wrote:
Unvotes Yoshi when suspicions come upon him. Tries to discredit "bullshit reasons" for being voted. WIFOMS it. :facepalm: Packed with suspicious activity.

dont know if theres a proper term for it but ive seen a few people try and do this where they use facepalms and stuff like "packed with suspicious activity" to make it seem like someone is really scummy when he's actually only made one point there

In post 57, Remembrance wrote:I already gave reasons. He is feigning being town. There's an awkwardness there that Town don't have.

again this is unsupported but just sounds good

In post 57, Remembrance wrote:
@Who are these most suspicious people? If you say me, I'mma have to slap you across the noggin and hit the other muppet.

and this is kind of "wow you'd have to be an idiot to vote me!", I know it's a jokey post but the undertone is definitely there. Comes off as a little /too/ defensive since nobodys even accusing him of anything at this point
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (isolation #10) » Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:32 pm

Post by Kid A »

if it proves im town i am happy to put myself at l-1
UNVOTE: remembrance
VOTE: kid a[/vote?
dont agree with freshman being scummy tho
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (isolation #11) » Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:54 pm

Post by Kid A »

oops
VOTE: Kid A
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (isolation #12) » Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:52 am

Post by Kid A »

In post 143, AngryPidgeon wrote:Kid A trying to 'conftown' himself by self voting is really scummy.

cant win with some people

if someone hammers me while im gone and when i inevitably flip town you power roles should have a good clue as to who you need to use said roles on
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (isolation #13) » Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:05 am

Post by Kid A »

id rather get lynched so we can use power roles to stop the scum n1 and then kill them d2

scum is someone out of AP & remembrance as far as i can see but i wouldn't rule out deltabacon or pimhel - they've both had a mix of weird scummy plays and solid town plays
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (isolation #14) » Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:26 am

Post by Kid A »

didnt want to go in to OMGUS territory because I was pretty sure any points I made would be disregarded and everyone would just focus on the fact that I was voting someone who voted me

also now that remembrance has actually posted something with more content to it I think he has a pretty towny way of thinking that didnt come across in the shorter posts (im sure he'll tell me this is buddying though)

so picks for scum are AP, deltabacon and PimHel
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (isolation #15) » Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:28 am

Post by Kid A »

also can someone explain why freshmaniscoolman keeps being posted as a scum suspect because im not seeing it
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (isolation #16) » Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:32 am

Post by Kid A »

gonna play how i want to thanks :)
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (isolation #17) » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:34 am

Post by Kid A »

ok it looks like nothing else is going to be gained from me self voting

UNVOTE: Kid A

going to read over the game, do some ISOs e.t.c. and come back with some new/improved reads
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (isolation #18) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:24 am

Post by Kid A »

In post 222, AngryPidgeon wrote:Not totally caught up; shocked that the DL is almost up.

In post 206, Kid A wrote:ok it looks like nothing else is going to be gained from me self voting

What was to be gained in the first place??

it got people talking

gave me some new perspectives and sorted out some of my reads that i wasnt too sure about (yours and remembrance's)

I'd say it went pretty well
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (isolation #19) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:32 am

Post by Kid A »

I already explained that I thought they came up with good reasoning that seemed genuine in #169 and #149

and on that note VOTE: deltabacon with an explanation coming right up
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (isolation #20) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:01 am

Post by Kid A »

In post 30, Deltabacon wrote:
'
We
don't have cookies, but
we
have bacon'? Who is
'we'
? Probably over-reading this, but I'm happy to join this bandwagon, for now, at least.

pretty sure everyone already analysed this one but yeah he's really reaching here

In post 67, Deltabacon wrote:
The 'We' implies a team, no-one as yet is aware of any kind of team. That you include me in the 'We' looks like either
foreshadowing
, or buddying. And yes, I understood his reason perfectly, and I agreed with it. I didn't realise I had to go so far as to paraphrase the argument again in my own words.

Why are you defending Kid A?

???

this makes so little sense
why would a cult leader pick who to recruit in RVS?
how does referring to a group of two as "we" count as buddying??

In post 76, Deltabacon wrote:
I keep my eyes shut? What? That's a great elaboration of your argument.
Why are you actually voting for me?
Is it because I'm voting for you, or is it due to some more, incredibly elaborate and far-fetched reasoning?

NINJA'd: It's the implication of 'team' that disconcerts me. You paint it however you wish, I saw it as definite buddying, and there is no reason for town to buddy so blatantly.

disregards the point about him not listening to pimhel and then in the very next sentence diregards something pimhel said

implies that pimhel has some master plan without giving any details or thoughts or anything about said plan - yet more reaching

In post 80, Deltabacon wrote:I disregard the rebuttal from a person whom I believe to be scummy, and as such, I am scum? No. If you had a legitimate argument, I have an open mind. But you don't.

You find me scummy, purely because I find you scummy. That is the basis of your vote on me.

more of that disregarding and strawmanning

also i like this

In post 76, Deltabacon wrote:I keep my eyes shut? What? That's a great elaboration of your argument.

In post 80, Deltabacon wrote:I disregard the rebuttal from a person whom I believe to be scummy

In post 82, Deltabacon wrote:
Kid A hasn't offered an explanation.

Given that you clearly think I'm the scum (your vote is on me), why are you saying Kid A's vote on Rememberance is a Good Vote? Seriously, do you not care about who gets lynched, because you're still yet to provide a case on me.

come on its not hard to do an ISO
attempting to paint pimhel as a liar

seems to think having two suspects is scummy as well ???

also apparently pimhel hasnt provided a case on him but if you look at his ISO he's been giving arguments against him since his 8th post, thats misrepping

In post 85, Deltabacon wrote:Why don't you summarize it for me, you know, so that it's not completely fucking invisible to anyone.

Furthermore, now that you've pointed out Kid A's explanation, do you want to point out the bit where it co-aligns with AP's and yours? With AP, he says it meant the entirety of the wagon on him, whereas with you, you make only specific reference to you and me. Kid A doesn't even make reference to the important part of the post, instead dismissing it as joke, which is convenient, given that you made the post early enough to still be considered RVS. You clearly think that it's me, and given that you aren't even trying to convince anyone else, it tells me that you're happy for ANYONE to be lynched other than yourself.

we're on post 85 here and his vote is still based on a post in RVS

he apparently didnt pay attention to all of pimhels rebuttals because suddenly the case is "completely fucking invisible"

In post 119, Deltabacon wrote:I'd love someone to post a coherent case against me at some point.

yeah its not like anyone's been doing that for the past 50 posts

In post 122, Deltabacon wrote:It's entirely possible that I'm simply looking for a fight, but I feel like PimHel is the scum, if not for the original post, then for the posts afterwards and his reluctance to post a case on his vote target (me). His
sole reason
for voting me so far, is that I voted for him. That's not a town thing to do under any circumstances, and no-one else jumps out at me so wildly as scum.

hey its another misrep
gg

In post 124, Deltabacon wrote:But a townie wouldn't panic so much as to divert attention so promptly onto their attacker, especially given Pimhel's experience with the game (5 years). I think it's pretty awful for him not to have supplied a case, then claim that he has. (He hasn't)

(he has)

In post 130, Deltabacon wrote:
In post 126, PimHel wrote:@Bacon.

*snip*
I've given my summary.
*snip*

See, thing is, you haven't.

In post 59, PimHel wrote:Bacon. If he gives a bad response to my questions, he'll have my vote.

Yeah that's not a case. You never defined what a bad response would be, you just went right ahead and OMGUS voted me after I responded to your questions. Just because other people have provided you with a convenient excuse which you're now hiding behind, doesn't mean my interpretation is invalid else I might as well replace out, given that my opinions are apparently irrelevant.

BUT WAIT - THATS NOT EVEN MY CASE ANYMORE.

Let's have a look at how many times I've asked Pimhel to supply me with a case, shall we?

In post 80, Deltabacon wrote:I disregard the rebuttal from a person whom I believe to be scummy, and as such, I am scum? No.
If you had a legitimate argument
, I have an open mind. But you don't.

You find me scummy, purely because I find you scummy. That is the basis of your vote on me.

Here, I softly try to nudge him towards making a case and/or rebuttal aaaaand he ignores it.

In post 82, Deltabacon wrote:Kid A hasn't offered an explanation.

Given that you clearly think I'm the scum (your vote is on me), why are you saying Kid A's vote on Rememberance is a Good Vote? Seriously, do you not care about who gets lynched, because
you're still yet to provide a case on me.

Being more forceful now aaaaaand nope, no case given.

In post 85, Deltabacon wrote:
Why don't you summarize it for me, you know, so that it's not completely fucking invisible to anyone.

*snip*

Yeah this is me outright telling him aaaaand nope, still no case given.

But wait, look at this next post!

In post 126, PimHel wrote: *snip*
I've given my summary. And I'm not nthe type of player who posts a giant case. I look at posts that are made, point out what I don't like about it and collect data before going on a rampage. *snip*

I'll translate this for you all: 'Pimhel has given his summary, and cannot be arsed with trying any harder.'

If he's not scum, then he's a fucking unhelpful townie who needs lynching. My vote isn't moving.

hey look he even made a big post of all the times he disregarded everything from pimhel

hes doing my job for me

also i like that subtle seed for a policy vote there at the bottom

seriously why the fuck would you try and push a policy vote when we can end the game at d1 if we get the scum

In post 136, Deltabacon wrote:That's your case? That's laughably pathetic.

maybe this one is a bit more suited to your tastes ;)

In post 150, Deltabacon wrote:
In post 147, RandomYoshi wrote:For me, Scum is in {PimHel, Freshiscoolman}.

Discuss.

I totally agree - you should vote for PimHel <3

wheres your fucking case the whole thing is still

a) he voted me after i voted him which could only be OMGUS - no other explanation for it
b) he did that one post in rvs that i didnt like

In post 201, Deltabacon wrote:
In post 199, Remembrance wrote:Let me say this better:

1. Where did you go to drink (I mean, a bar, or at home, etcetera).
2. What brand of drink did you have?
3. Why did you drink so much?

Feel free to be vague about these questions, if personal/or uncomfortable.

1. Houseparty
2. Malibu, Smirnoff and... snaps?
3. Woman.
4. Lynch Pimhel.

still no case

seriously wheres the case
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (isolation #21) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:03 am

Post by Kid A »

In post 151, Kid A wrote:

also now that remembrance has actually posted something with more content to it I think he has a pretty towny way of thinking that didnt come across in the shorter posts (im sure he'll tell me this is buddying though)

are you even reading this game or just making shit up as you go
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (isolation #22) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:34 am

Post by Kid A »

In post 59, PimHel wrote:Bacon. If he gives a bad response to my questions, he'll have my vote.
Furthermore, you may slap my puppets.
To a lesser extent, AP and GIF.

@Kid A
who are the others with bullshit reasons in your opinion and why not question them?

well here is the initial reasoning for his vote

In post 73, PimHel wrote:
@Bacon
At least AP gets it. We were voting the same player, that's why I said ' we' .
And you keep your eyes shut for some scummy reason.

2 more reasons

In post 78, PimHel wrote:
In post 76, Deltabacon wrote:I keep my eyes shut? What? That's a great elaboration of your argument. Why are you actually voting for me? Is it because I'm voting for you, or is it due to some more, incredibly elaborate and far-fetched reasoning?

NINJA'd: It's the implication of 'team' that disconcerts me. You paint it however you wish, I saw it as definite buddying, and there is no reason for town to buddy so blatantly.

With the ninja, you show exactly what I mean. You disregard any possibility. And that's scummy.

further evidence of the previous reason

In post 81, PimHel wrote:
In post 80, Deltabacon wrote:I disregard the rebuttal from a person whom I believe to be scummy, and as such, I am scum? No. If you had a legitimate argument, I have an open mind. But you don't.

So you even disregard AP's and Kid A's explanations as well. Congrats.

@Kid A
Good vote. I'll look at the case later though

another reason, albeit a similar one

In post 131, PimHel wrote:
In post 78, PimHel wrote:
In post 76, Deltabacon wrote:I keep my eyes shut? What? That's a great elaboration of your argument. Why are you actually voting for me? Is it because I'm voting for you, or is it due to some more, incredibly elaborate and far-fetched reasoning?

With the ninja, you show exactly what I mean. You disregard any possibility. And that's scummy.

Because obv, I haven't mentioned why I find you scummy :roll:
There's a big difference between not answering and noit accepting an answer. You're doing the second and keep repeating it. No matter what's done, no matter what's said, you keep having your eyes shut. The only thing you're doing is tunnelvisioning. Call me anj unhelpful townie, at least I'm looking at every possibility. Something you're missing.
Now answer my question what your definition of buddying is.

another reason

In post 139, PimHel wrote:Oh, I thought I had mentioned it already. The vote is good, the case I don't believe in.

1. Buddying. I don't see how I buddied :S But thanks for the definition. Nice to know you're only calling me out, when it happens several times. Like I said, tunnelvision.
2. defending. Nope, calling AP out on something.
3. Reassurance. If you want to see it like that. My vision is that it's not OMGUS wehn you have good reasons.
4. Complimentary. Yes, because remembrance is scummy.

and heres even further reasoning about why your attack on him doesn't add up

seems like a case to me
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (isolation #23) » Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:44 am

Post by Kid A »

In post 267, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 265, AngryPidgeon wrote:I know RY's reaction is not that scummy (if not completely null), but sometimes exaggerating something small helps me scumhunt because the resulting reactions are often fantastic.

I get your point here but why are you still trying to claim RY's post is even a little scummy

it was a pretty normal reaction to a weird accusation
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (isolation #24) » Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:45 am

Post by Kid A »

that quote is from GIF not AP ofc

sorry not sure how I managed to mess it up
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (isolation #25) » Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:31 am

Post by Kid A »

[quote="In post 289, Remembrance"
Not the cult leader. I only say that when I'm town.[/quote]

don't like this, you are currently in a position where claiming anything other than town would be against your wincon
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (isolation #26) » Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:52 am

Post by Kid A »

once delta got rid of the weird/shitty parts of his argument against pimhel it was considerably more solid

UNVOTE: Deltabacon
VOTE: Freshmaniscoolman

because this is the only relevant post he made and its just him casting suspicion at AP for absolutely no reason

In post 125, Freshmaniscoolman wrote:AngryPidgeon, you didn't put yourself on that list. So I'll automatically assume you want to be placed under "Tigers be here".

why would anyone try and read themselves that is bullshit
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (isolation #27) » Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:56 pm

Post by Kid A »

^ L-1
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (isolation #28) » Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:23 am

Post by Kid A »

UNVOTE: Arcangel9

fuck it im going to take a gamble

VOTE: pimhel
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (isolation #29) » Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:24 am

Post by Kid A »

In post 334, GuyInFreezer wrote:oh lordy. Innocent Child.
Yeah. My vote stays.

why?
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (isolation #30) » Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:26 am

Post by Kid A »

my mistake i thought your vote was on AA9
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (isolation #31) » Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:35 am

Post by Kid A »

not really a gamble its just that im a bit unsure about whether hes scum or town, I've been a lot more sure of my other votes but have like 6 hours left
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #348 (isolation #32) » Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:39 am

Post by Kid A »

well hes right technically a cult leader wouldn't have been recruited

but I dunno that seems pretty gamebreaking if IC is the cult leader
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (isolation #33) » Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:41 am

Post by Kid A »

is it worth going for a no lynch because I don't see us agreeing on a lynch by the deadline
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (isolation #34) » Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:43 am

Post by Kid A »

lynching town would be less beneficial than a no lynch
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (isolation #35) » Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:40 am

Post by Kid A »

In post 363, ArcAngel9 wrote:1. ArcAngel9 - Town
2. GuyInFreezer – Leaning Town
3. RandomYoshi - I know him as scum, and I liked his views on this game, Unless he improved his scum meta and playing us reversely, He is town for now.
4. Remembrance – Not sure yet
5. Thenewearth - not sure yet
6. AngryPidgeon – Town for now!!!!
7. PimHel - Leaning Scum
8. Kid A - Leaning scum, especially I didn’t like the way he jumped in freshman’s wagon.
9. Deltabacon – Leaning town

With all that said, it is obvious that most of us are town… And fishing one cult leader out of this list is not going to be easy, unless we are miraculously get luck today.
So, Pimhel & Kid A leans scum to me..

I ll go with the majority reads here.. so I am good with either Pim or Kid A’s lynch.

And btw, I don’t know how no lynch is good option.

No lynch
Cult leader Kills someone in the night
Cult leaders recruits (or maybe not)
Than 2 cults v/s 6 townies?

Or we lynch today and might get lucky win.

Jumped on the wagon? Pretty sure I was first to vote him

and as people have said killing a town leaves 2 cult 6 townies whereas no lynch leaves 2 cult 7 townies

unless we have a dumb or cult vig of course
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (isolation #36) » Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:43 am

Post by Kid A »

and more chance of losing a town PR
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (isolation #37) » Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:41 am

Post by Kid A »

not recruit, not cl either

voted pimhel because he was the one i read as possible scum out of the three feasible lynches
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (isolation #38) » Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:46 am

Post by Kid A »

remem, ap and ry are not the recruit

gif hasnt said anything that i think is in/out of character yet so null on him
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (isolation #39) » Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:55 am

Post by Kid A »

In post 450, Remembrance wrote:@Gif, You accepted AP's reasoning which was bad. Why did you accept his bad reasoning?
@AP, I'm not the cult leader, which means you made stuff up that couldn't naturally fit into a coherent narrative. Why?

Pedit: Yoshi is very likely the recruit.

no i disagree he still has the same voice as before and i cant see any scum motives

GIF I am looking through the ISO of everyone who has posted to find changes in their voice or playstyle and that is what I found so far
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (isolation #40) » Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:00 am

Post by Kid A »

In post 455, GuyInFreezer wrote:Except for that ap hasn't even posted here yet.
So how would you know that AP is not recruit now?

he has posted twice
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (isolation #41) » Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:07 am

Post by Kid A »

In post 459, Remembrance wrote:@Kid A you thought he was the cult leader: why? You sided with him at the beginning.

when I reread I felt like he was more interested in getting people on his wagon than making cases or scumhunting

can you point out AP's bad reasoning and explain why you don't like it?
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (isolation #42) » Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:26 am

Post by Kid A »

he caught me as scum in my first newbie
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (isolation #43) » Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:25 am

Post by Kid A »

In post 466, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 461, Kid A wrote:when I reread I felt like he was more interested in getting people on his wagon than making cases

Making cases is a side effect of wanting people to sheep me >.>; I was shoving remembrance and DB all day so I don't see where this is coming from.

pimhel not you
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #482 (isolation #44) » Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:38 am

Post by Kid A »

I think TNE is the recruit because his tone has changed quite a bit

biggest change is how he's gone from actively scumhunting and looking for bad vibes to trying to dictate some weird group strategies and break the game

also whats up with this rolefishing

VOTE: TNE
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #494 (isolation #45) » Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:38 am

Post by Kid A »

In post 493, Remembrance wrote:Okay. Decoder ring: Activate!

In post 449, Kid A wrote:remem, ap and ry are not the recruit

gif hasnt said anything that i think is in/out of character yet so null on him

Null on Gif, but positive on Remem, Ap, and RY. He should have an easier time deciding on change of tone on you because you've posted the second most, but has more sure reads on people who have posted half as much as you.

because he'd made like 3 very short posts at the time of writing

still not sure right now though but I'm leaning towards him not being the recruit because I think TNE is the recruit
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (isolation #46) » Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:40 am

Post by Kid A »

In post 485, GuyInFreezer wrote:Simple. I didn't wanted to lose PRs to cult.
Now that apostle prob happened, I think massclaim is optimal because PRs would prolly be able to confirm each other tomorrow, since cult recruit will lose PR power.

this post was pretty in character for him though so I'm even more inclined to say he's not the recruit
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (isolation #47) » Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:16 am

Post by Kid A »

AA9's post was in character so Delta or TNE
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (isolation #48) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:20 pm

Post by Kid A »

In post 521, ArcAngel9 wrote:
Who claims VT next, We are lynching them...

dont do this
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (isolation #49) » Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:36 am

Post by Kid A »

In post 555, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 544, AngryPidgeon wrote:This setup is pretty wacky if everyone is telling the truth. Odd JK / Odd Rec checker? Protector with a JK?

Yoshi needs to claim. But 2 (half) prs and a full one would be roughly par for the course I think.

Isn't it obvious that some of these claims are obvious fake.. especially VT claims.

I need fresh mind to think this over... BRB!!!

why do you keep pushing that scum must be VT when you have no reason to think this

are you the recruit?
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (isolation #50) » Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:45 am

Post by Kid A »

In post 561, Deltabacon wrote:Btw, your theory doesn't account for the fact that if you mislynch the first JK target, and they aren't a member of the cult, you end up with 6 players: 4 townies, 2 Cult. Effectively, you put yourself into LYLO.

no you don't

worst case scenario:

current 6t 2c

mislynch + successful recruit

4t 2c

mislynch

3t 2c

so if we fuck up in every possible way we still have 3 days including today
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (isolation #51) » Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:59 am

Post by Kid A »

and yeah as gif said remem is almost definitely not the apostle but CL seems likely
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (isolation #52) » Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:17 am

Post by Kid A »

In post 592, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 583, Kid A wrote:
In post 555, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 544, AngryPidgeon wrote:This setup is pretty wacky if everyone is telling the truth. Odd JK / Odd Rec checker? Protector with a JK?

Yoshi needs to claim. But 2 (half) prs and a full one would be roughly par for the course I think.

Isn't it obvious that some of these claims are obvious fake.. especially VT claims.

I need fresh mind to think this over... BRB!!!

why do you keep pushing that scum must be VT when you have no reason to think this

are you the recruit?

Are you even reading the game? It is highly impossible for CL to recruit me, CL would be shit in pants to recruit me in the last night as there was high possibility that watcher can keep a check on me..

Your reason for suspecting me as recruit doesn't sound postive. the reason i am VT's has possible CL or Cult team becuase any other claims they make, there would be counter claim, it is evident that cult would rather claim as VT than a power role.

The Cult Leader may have a power role in addition to being the Cult Leader and may both recruit and use his action at night.
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (isolation #53) » Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:39 pm

Post by Kid A »

In post 610, Remembrance wrote:"Rem seems like himself" but then he's like "I agree with...what GIF said" but what did GIF SAY?

I already clarified that

you seem yourself so i dont think you are the recruit

but you keep pushing cases on people i think are town so im reading you as cl
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (isolation #54) » Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:54 am

Post by Kid A »

In post 618, Remembrance wrote:What has Yoshi done that makes you think he is town. What has Delta done that makes you think he is town. Other than copping your method to vote me, when the likelihood of me being recruited is close to 0.

I think delta as CL is a possibility but I do not think he is the recruit so we shouldn't lynch him today

yoshi was town as fuck day 1 and played consistently day 2
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #630 (isolation #55) » Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:09 am

Post by Kid A »

Questions for remem

1) Why did you ignore the request for you to tell us whether you thought Pimhel was town or scum in #351?
Did you ignore it because you knew he wasn't cult and you wanted him to get lynched?

2) Why does your vote end up back on me whenever someone criticises your vote on someone else?

3) Are you the apostle?

4) Did Yoshi ever post anything you thought was scummy or was the vote entirely based off who you thought the CL would recruit?
If not, please post some evidence for him being recruit

5)
In post 607, Remembrance wrote:No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. Bad. No. Bad. Terrible. Seriously. Do not want to lose. Crap. Fuck.

Is this an AtE?

6) What is your favourite musical album and why?

7) Based on the game up to this point who are you going to use your power on night 3?

8) Do you think you would have been lynched in his place if I had not put my vote on Pimhel?

9) Please show some evidence for the "stupid town" read on AP
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (isolation #56) » Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:36 am

Post by Kid A »

In post 631, Remembrance wrote:1. Leading question. Equally bad, I looked at post 351 and I don't see the question.

You asked who you should read and GIF said "Do Pimhel"
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (isolation #57) » Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:45 am

Post by Kid A »

In post 632, GuyInFreezer wrote:Just gonna comment/question your questions.
In post 630, Kid A wrote:Questions for remem

1) Why did you ignore the request for you to tell us whether you thought Pimhel was town or scum in #351?
Did you ignore it because you knew he wasn't cult and you wanted him to get lynched?
Leading question indeed

2) Why does your vote end up back on me whenever someone criticises your vote on someone else?
Does it bother you?

3) Are you the apostle?
Who the hell would answer "YES" to this question? If this was in early game, I would understand. However, what's the point of asking this question now?

4) Did Yoshi ever post anything you thought was scummy or was the vote entirely based off who you thought the CL would recruit?
If not, please post some evidence for him being recruit

5)
In post 607, Remembrance wrote:No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. Bad. No. Bad. Terrible. Seriously. Do not want to lose. Crap. Fuck.

Is this an AtE?
Why ask the obvious?

6) What is your favourite musical album and why?
How will this help us find cults?

7) Based on the game up to this point who are you going to use your power on night 3?
Hello fishing

8) Do you think you would have been lynched in his place if I had not put my vote on Pimhel?
What does you not puting vote on PimHel and Rem getting lynched correlate in any reason?

9) Please show some evidence for the "stupid town" read on AP

For number 3 I noticed he kept spelling apostle wrong and I wasn't sure if it was a genuine mistake or if he was still trying to do that thing where he never lies about his allignment

Number 6 was a question he had no reason to lie about just to see if it made it obvious that he was lying in some other posts

Number 8 it seemed like everyone wanted to lynch either Pimhel or remem at the end of day one

Number 7 I wanted to see if he had thought about his role - if he hadnt it could have been a fake claim or a CL power role

And his vote being on me particularly isnt what bothers me, it's the fact that he (seemingly) didn't have a lot of conviction in his votes and was easily swayed back to voting me
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (isolation #58) » Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:46 am

Post by Kid A »

way ahead of you ;)
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (isolation #59) » Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:05 am

Post by Kid A »

In post 640, GuyInFreezer wrote:Wait a minute. Kid A, who were your scumreads again?

Was previously Remem or DB for CL but now I think DB is much more likely than Remem because he gave good answers to my questions

Apostle I think is TNE but possibly you or AA9
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (isolation #60) » Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:06 am

Post by Kid A »

If you think Rem CL was calling AA9 apostle for help and then we lynch remem and find out he is town why would you want us to lynch AA9

surely the CL-Apostle connection is not applicable because Remem would have flipped town
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (isolation #61) » Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:09 am

Post by Kid A »

but you are the safest recruit
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (isolation #62) » Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:20 am

Post by Kid A »

If I was the watcher I'd watch remembrance - he is more useful to the cult than you AA9 because of his PR

Recruiting you would not confirm who the CL is
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (isolation #63) » Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:26 am

Post by Kid A »

In post 652, AngryPidgeon wrote:KidA, what about Yoshi's posts today looked town?

all of his reads except for one aligned with mine at the early stages of the game

and the one I initially didn't like (possible scum on freshman) made sense when I read his ISO

also he had the right ideas about scumhunting D2 and was actively helping town before he vanished
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #675 (isolation #64) » Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:13 pm

Post by Kid A »

so could you actually explain the cl read on me
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #676 (isolation #65) » Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:15 pm

Post by Kid A »

In post 656, thenewearth wrote:I don't think CL would have recruited AA9

It'd be stupid of the CL to recruit her. Just saying

this is exactly why it is a good choice
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #684 (isolation #66) » Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:46 am

Post by Kid A »

whats up with those dark swirly avatars

AA9 is your cult read on me based on the one post you quoted earlier or do you have any other reasoning
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #687 (isolation #67) » Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:51 am

Post by Kid A »

I could understand you reading DB as recruit because he was a lot snappier today when people accused him - but imo that was town being pissed off that he kept being posted as a suspect

but CL seems a little out of left field, any further thoughts on that?
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #689 (isolation #68) » Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:03 am

Post by Kid A »

oh okay for some reason I thought you said you jailed remem
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #701 (isolation #69) » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:17 am

Post by Kid A »

tne has pretty much invalidated the initial reason for my vote on him so
UNVOTE: tne
VOTE: arcangel9

keeps pushing lynches for stupid reasons and lost his/her shit when I said they might be the recruit
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (isolation #70) » Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:00 am

Post by Kid A »

if you think im the CL why is your vote on me and not on my recruit
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #708 (isolation #71) » Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:51 am

Post by Kid A »

probably aa9
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #733 (isolation #72) » Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:01 pm

Post by Kid A »

VOTE: deltabacon

until i figure out who the recruit is
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #748 (isolation #73) » Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:58 am

Post by Kid A »

In post 737, Remembrance wrote:
Requesting prod of Deltabacon, if he's not eligible yet, then a prod when he is eligible

@Kid A, this is the second close shave and once more, when on the table you go for the other possible lynch. Why the hell didn't AJ vote you when he had the chance?

?
I had my vote on AA9 by myself, I agree I steered the lynch to Pimhel but I don't see your angle with this one

If I was online when we were running out of time I would have self voted but the deadline was midnight for me so I was sleeping
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #749 (isolation #74) » Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:59 am

Post by Kid A »

In post 739, Remembrance wrote:
@Kid A, why do you now think Delta is the cult leader other than his tremendous lurking, who do you think he recruited based off of the posts so far?

No dead cult leader today so I'm going to assume it was the guy who was unable to recruit n1
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #755 (isolation #75) » Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:18 am

Post by Kid A »

In post 753, Deltabacon wrote:Of course, it's completely impossible to consider that AP's Jailkeep was misplaced N1, and that the cult No-culted N2. I'm starting to think that the cult are going to be on my wagon soon, if not already.
(Kid A, I'm looking at you.)

then put your vote on me instead of playing super cautious all the time
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #758 (isolation #76) » Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:24 am

Post by Kid A »

In post 757, Deltabacon wrote:And I just changed my read on the entirety of the game

gonna have to elaborate there
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #772 (isolation #77) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:22 am

Post by Kid A »

the case is that theres no dead CL and AJ was killed even though the scum would have no reason to kill him unless they were you
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #793 (isolation #78) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:05 pm

Post by Kid A »

UNVOTE: DeltaBacon

VOTE: AngryPidgeon

I dont see why cult wouldnt have recruited him, they cant guarantee they wont be jked by him tomorrow so today was their best chance
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #795 (isolation #79) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:25 pm

Post by Kid A »

no he protected rem
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #801 (isolation #80) » Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:30 am

Post by Kid A »

why?
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #807 (isolation #81) » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:49 am

Post by Kid A »

he was in jail N1
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #819 (isolation #82) » Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:32 am

Post by Kid A »

In post 813, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 804, thenewearth wrote:If the roleblock died, the protector (GiF) protected someone else, And the JK (AP) couldn't JK. Then I don't think you were protected last night
\

What if the GIF was recruited last night by CA? and now he want everyone to believe that i am possible recruit becuz he didn't protect me.

it's not possible to protect you read the op
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #820 (isolation #83) » Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:33 am

Post by Kid A »

In post 818, Remembrance wrote:That said, Kid A probably didn't wifom us, or at least I hope he didn't. So you're not the apostate, I don't think anyway.

obviously i dont know all your thoughts on the game but based on what youve posted i think you are tunnelling me a bit and should consider other people for CL
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #823 (isolation #84) » Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:59 am

Post by Kid A »

the most junior cult member chooses a person to lynch not the CL
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #824 (isolation #85) » Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:01 am

Post by Kid A »

In post 821, Deltabacon wrote:Stop trying to make people hunt for the CL.

VOTE: Kid A

we have to figure out who the CL is to win...?
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #825 (isolation #86) » Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:01 am

Post by Kid A »

well not if we mislynch today and the CL is killed from a third recruitment
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #829 (isolation #87) » Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:24 pm

Post by Kid A »

In post 827, Deltabacon wrote:It's literally impossible for anyone, even a VI to not know that we need to hunt for the apostle. KID A IS THAT APOSTLE since he is trying to deflect attention onto an overly popular theory that the CL is me. CL IS NOW A DEFUNCT ROLE compared to the apostle. Apostle can recruit whether or not the CL dies at this stage, so kid a is actively trying to waste a lynch.

SCUM. CAUGHT.
i didnt say we should lynch the cl dummy i said we should figure out who he is (you) so its easier to work out the state of the game and make a more well informed guess as to who the apostle is
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #831 (isolation #88) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:00 am

Post by Kid A »

my reason is that remembrance is basing a lot of his reads on whether or not i would have recruited them, which was pretty fucking obvious from the post in response to him

"That said, Kid A probably didn't wifom us, or at least I hope he didn't. So you're not the apostate, I don't think anyway."

see my point yet?
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #833 (isolation #89) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:01 am

Post by Kid A »

for fucks sake its not hard

remembrance doesn't think aa9 is the apostle because he thinks I am the cult leader and I wouldn't have recruited her

if he considers someone else for the cult leader he might decide that they would recruit aa9
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #849 (isolation #90) » Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:36 am

Post by Kid A »

do you guys think db is the apostle because im pretty sure hes the cl
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #852 (isolation #91) » Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:37 am

Post by Kid A »

In post 850, GuyInFreezer wrote:He was jailed n1. He can't be apostle.
so why are people voting him
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #857 (isolation #92) » Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:20 am

Post by Kid A »

UNVOTE: AP

I think CL has got to be DB and I know he didnt try to recruit me, I'm confident he didn't recruit AP because of GIF's claim and we know he didn't recruit remem

This leaves aa9, GIF and TNE or he tried to recruit remem and messed up

aa9 and GIF would have been successful no matter what and CL knew this

he had no reason to believe that TNE or remem would be protected but it was not a certainty like with aa and gif

-Remem
Pros: very strong player on your side, has a PR but it isnt useful as cult
Cons: none i can think of, maybe he would think i recruited him and go after delta thinking he was town but that seems really unlikely

-TNE
pros: probably the least likely protect target except me
cons: a few people think he might be scum

-aa9
pros: cant fail the recruitment
cons: everyone else knows that

-GIF
pros: cant fail the recruitment, he is a pr whos power is beneficial to scum
cons: everyone knows the recruitment cant fail

best choices are remem or gif, gonna read delta and gifs posts to figure out which he chose
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #858 (isolation #93) » Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:24 am

Post by Kid A »

In post 851, Deltabacon wrote:
In post 827, Deltabacon wrote:It's literally impossible for anyone, even a VI to not know that we need to hunt for the apostle. KID A IS THAT APOSTLE since he is trying to deflect attention onto an overly popular theory that the CL is me. CL IS NOW A DEFUNCT ROLE compared to the apostle. Apostle can recruit whether or not the CL dies at this stage, so kid a is actively trying to waste a lynch.

SCUM. CAUGHT.
In post 830, Deltabacon wrote: By mentioning the CL constantly, Kid A is shifting people's attention away from the Apostle, with a limited amount of time left.

There is no town-aligned reason to try and interrupt people's tracking of the Apostle with pointless talk about the CL. Why havent we lynched Kid A yet?
Why hasn't this happened yet?
but right off the bat shitty plays like this make me think he went for rem
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #860 (isolation #94) » Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:12 am

Post by Kid A »

it was actually you reposting your old argument without ever responding to the counters i already provided
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #880 (isolation #95) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:09 am

Post by Kid A »

VOTE: GuyInFreezer

I think we are fucked :c
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #888 (isolation #96) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:21 am

Post by Kid A »

so did AP fake claim or what because a cult jailkeeper seems like a weird role
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (isolation #97) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:26 am

Post by Kid A »

well shit

VOTE: no lynch

fun game though everyone and i hope rem feels silly for reading me as cult d1 and d2

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”