Micro 170 - Empking Mafia

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #15 (isolation #0) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

We should kill Savage today, he'll troll and lurk if he's scum, he'll troll and lurk if he's town.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #17 (isolation #1) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

It is? Well I've been playing this game wrong for three years then. I won't post again until I'm prodded.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #18 (isolation #2) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

It is? Well I've been playing this game wrong for three years then. I won't post again until I'm prodded.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #20 (isolation #3) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Hiraki

totally an OMGUS!!!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #22 (isolation #4) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

You scum with Tam?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #23 (isolation #5) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Maybe AA/TAM?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #26 (isolation #6) » Wed May 01, 2013 3:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

..................................................................................................................

Varsoon might be scum, idk....complaining about activity while not really saying anything to further discussion?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #32 (isolation #7) » Wed May 01, 2013 5:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Say what, bro? Just 'cause things are said in early game=//=RVS. The whole point of the game (atleast from a town perspective) is to give opinions and thoughts that will hopefully find scum and convince others to lynch scum.
In post 27, Varsoon wrote: Regardless, coming up with a hard case on someone with so little content is laughable, and will lead to mislynches. If town's going to win this, then town needs to be active. We have six days. Let's make the most of them, and give each other lots of content in order to better judge each other's alignment. Scum would prefer for town to do nothing for the next six days and make a lynch based on very little information. I'd rather give them that pleasure.
This seems hypocritical to me. Someone has to speculate to start the game, if we don't speculate then nothing gets accomplished. We can't give content if we don't speculate 'cause that's all content really is, thoughts and opinions on the others alignments.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #33 (isolation #8) » Wed May 01, 2013 5:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Say what, bro? Just 'cause things are said in early game=//=RVS. The whole point of the game (atleast from a town perspective) is to give opinions and thoughts that will hopefully find scum and convince others to lynch scum.
In post 27, Varsoon wrote: Regardless, coming up with a hard case on someone with so little content is laughable, and will lead to mislynches. If town's going to win this, then town needs to be active. We have six days. Let's make the most of them, and give each other lots of content in order to better judge each other's alignment. Scum would prefer for town to do nothing for the next six days and make a lynch based on very little information. I'd rather give them that pleasure.
This seems hypocritical to me. Someone has to speculate to start the game, if we don't speculate then nothing gets accomplished. We can't give content if we don't speculate 'cause that's all content really is, thoughts and opinions on the others alignments.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #34 (isolation #9) » Wed May 01, 2013 5:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 31, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 23, Nero Cain wrote:Maybe AA/TAM?
VOTE: Nero
Total OMGUS!!! I don't care if Mastin noms you for rising star, you still blow.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #36 (isolation #10) » Wed May 01, 2013 5:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

pft. scummies and titles are all popularity.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #37 (isolation #11) » Wed May 01, 2013 6:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

A varsoon/TAM team makes some sense too.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #41 (isolation #12) » Wed May 01, 2013 7:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'd like to hear more from Varsoon. I also want to hear from Angel and obvious alt orozorro or w/e.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #40 (isolation #13) » Wed May 01, 2013 7:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'd like to hear more from Varsoon. I also want to hear from Angel and obvious alt orozorro or w/e.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39 (isolation #14) » Wed May 01, 2013 7:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #46 (isolation #15) » Wed May 01, 2013 9:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 42, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 34, Nero Cain wrote:
Its called RVS OMGUS Nero...
Well, the thing is that you haven't seen my play when I am on
full
speed.
FIFY!!!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #47 (isolation #16) » Wed May 01, 2013 9:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 42, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 34, Nero Cain wrote:
Its called RVS OMGUS Nero...
Well, the thing is that you haven't seen my play when I am on
full
speed.
FIFY!!!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #52 (isolation #17) » Wed May 01, 2013 10:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 48, Varsoon wrote:Lemme know what you'd like to know.
I know it seems a bit hypocritical to say that RVS is a lot of speculation and reaction mining while I was doing just that, but, honestly, I'm trying my best to get some worthwhile discussion started.
Except that's not the vibe I got from your post at all. Someone has to start suspecting someone. You seemed to be complaining about my speculation.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #53 (isolation #18) » Wed May 01, 2013 10:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

unvote

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #59 (isolation #19) » Thu May 02, 2013 5:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 56, orozorro wrote:Nero, in 37 you suggest a varsoon/TAM scumteam, what suggests TAM's scumminess to you?
TAM lurks as scum + post 13 is terrible.

I don't think I have enough information to go one but TAM and Varsoon are deff at the top of my list. I'm not sure if Varsoon finding TAM suspicious makes me feel better or worse about his slot. 27 from Varsoon still gives me no warm fuzzies, sure, all I had done at that point is accuse players but that still gets people talking. Varsoon saying "Regardless, coming up with a hard case on someone with so little content is laughable, and will lead to mislynches. If town's going to win this, then town needs to be active." which I still find slightly hypocritical 'cause there's no way to get scumhunting/activity with these "weak accusations". So I don't get what he wants, does he want us all to sit around the fire and sing Kumbayha? That's activity but not scumhunting. I don't know how we'd start hunting without these weak lil' accusations.

Since Varsoon like to ask his opinions of others: how do you feel about the other players?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #61 (isolation #20) » Thu May 02, 2013 9:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I *want* to pl both of TAM and Savage for exactly those reasons but in a micro I don't think it would help.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #63 (isolation #21) » Thu May 02, 2013 10:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

probally

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #71 (isolation #22) » Fri May 03, 2013 5:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yea...those fluff posts from Jacob are painful.

TAM, what do you think of me and Varsoon suspecting you for post 13?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #78 (isolation #23) » Sat May 04, 2013 4:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 75, ArcAngel9 wrote: Acting - So in hydra, are you the DAD? , I know what you talking about people refering me as AA, I have was freaking confused in other games
What does
that
have to do with
this
game?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #80 (isolation #24) » Sat May 04, 2013 1:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 59, Nero Cain wrote:TAM lurks as scum +
post 13
is terrible.
I know you saw this post so I don't know if you glossed over this or what. I also made reference that me and Varsoom suspected you for the same reason. Yes, on page 1 I didn't say why I suspected anyone. In post 26 I said that I suspected Varsoon for "wanting more activity but doing nothing to promote activity" so beyond you and him being my #1 suspects, I can't remember if I was thinking anything else.

Yea, your hydra isn't in this game. You and Angel both know that so I don't really see the big deal here.

I got an extremely defensive tone from this post.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #83 (isolation #25) » Sun May 05, 2013 3:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 82, Hiraki wrote:dude nero

just join me

i'll let you come to my house tonight ;)
maybe, I still have a few hours to think about it. I'm annoyed as hell that no one seems to be playing so it looks like its going to be a utility lynch today anyways.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #84 (isolation #26) » Sun May 05, 2013 3:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm not touching question 65. That shit is loaded.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #86 (isolation #27) » Sun May 05, 2013 4:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Drop it. This is kinda scummy 'cause you know why I can't talk about it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #88 (isolation #28) » Sun May 05, 2013 10:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I think this is the first game where I've wanted to kill every slot.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #91 (isolation #29) » Sun May 05, 2013 1:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:TAM

I'm tired of him trying to bait me into talking about on going games.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #92 (isolation #30) » Sun May 05, 2013 2:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 90, Hiraki wrote:
In post 88, Nero Cain wrote:I think this is the first game where I've wanted to kill every slot.
Oh please

you know you don't want to kill me

i'm too precious
seem kinda lynch happy to me, idk. Getting rid of Savage/AA seems like the best choice. TAM is being a stupid idiot and Varsoon is all like "come on guys do something!!!!You guys need to do something but I'm not going to do anything but remind you guys to do something" and I don't know if this is the newness speaking or scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #94 (isolation #31) » Sun May 05, 2013 2:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

help me kill TAM and all is forgiven

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #97 (isolation #32) » Sun May 05, 2013 2:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

can we kill angel?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #99 (isolation #33) » Sun May 05, 2013 3:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

As much as I love you I will never ever trust you

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #102 (isolation #34) » Sun May 05, 2013 3:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:AA9

Discuss!

not scum, not town should ever blindly trust anyone asking me to do so is well...scummy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #103 (isolation #35) » Sun May 05, 2013 3:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 101, Hiraki wrote:are you sure i'm the lynch happy one?
I'm always lynch happy but that isn't alignment indicative for me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #113 (isolation #36) » Mon May 06, 2013 4:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

idk, Varsoon seems like a silly nooblet but I guess he's better than a no lynch.

Why is Arc town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #117 (isolation #37) » Mon May 06, 2013 8:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 114, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 113, Nero Cain wrote:idk, Varsoon seems like a silly nooblet but I guess he's better than a no lynch.

Why is Arc town?
Becuz, Unlike you.. Jacob knows my town play. and havent' you see my town statistics... ? i am always town :P :) (well at least most the times :))
I know your town play but you're getting harder to read given that you lurk and fluff post most of the time.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #116 (isolation #38) » Mon May 06, 2013 8:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 114, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 113, Nero Cain wrote:idk, Varsoon seems like a silly nooblet but I guess he's better than a no lynch.

Why is Arc town?
Becuz, Unlike you.. Jacob knows my town play. and havent' you see my town statistics... ? i am always town :P :) (well at least most the times :))
I know your town play but you're getting harder to read given that you lurk and fluff post most of the time.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #119 (isolation #39) » Mon May 06, 2013 8:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

and what are these reads, dear?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #120 (isolation #40) » Mon May 06, 2013 9:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 115, orozorro wrote:
Nero: his claim against TAM in 59 was pretty baseless and he then refused to back it up when requested.
Its against site rules to discuss ongoing games. He specifically said "Because I don't recall doing so ever in a game with you".
In 61 he says he wants to pl TAM and savage for lurking
yet you left off the part where I said that I don't think it would help. Why did you ignore that?
in 92 he says to get rid of savage/AA without giving any clear reason
My reasons should be obvious. Both Savage and AA (especially Savage) prob have the least game content. Not much got accomplished today so we're are going to end up utility lynching today and keeping around two surviorlist players doesn't seem in the best intrest of the town + Arc claiming she has a harm time reading me when she knows I'm only aggressive like this as town looks a bit like a scum posture. So why am I scummy for suspecting Savage for being a fluffy lurker but you are doing the same?
doesn't ever really seem to have a valid reason for doing so
and yet you agree with me on both me reasoning for suspecting Varsoon and Savage. Why the hypocrisy here?

So you wanna tell me what you were doing avoiding this game for 4 days only to come in and echo varson?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #123 (isolation #41) » Mon May 06, 2013 9:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 121, ArcAngel9 wrote:^ the reason that i am having hard time reading you is..how you read me as scum with no reason.
So I'm supposed to read you as town when I don't think you've done anything useful? Do you read everyone as town at the beginning of games?

Varsoon-I don't care how "confident" you are, you're still wrong. I'll get to responding to you here in a bit.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #125 (isolation #42) » Mon May 06, 2013 10:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why is your vote still on me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #126 (isolation #43) » Mon May 06, 2013 10:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why is your vote still on me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #129 (isolation #44) » Mon May 06, 2013 10:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Oh so 'cause I speculated that you could be scum and I'm scum for this. Ok yeah, Angel is scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #128 (isolation #45) » Mon May 06, 2013 10:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Oh so 'cause I speculated that you could be scum and I'm scum for this. Ok yeah, Angel is scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #130 (isolation #46) » Mon May 06, 2013 10:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 44, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 30, Varsoon wrote:
In post 29, Hiraki wrote:
In post 27, Varsoon wrote:It's more along the lines of the idea that there's just seven players and they're not incredibly active so far. I'm just as guilty of this as you guys are. Yeah, it's RVS, but things can be said.
I'm super glad you checked that everyone else posted frequently yesterday.

Unvote, Vote: Varsoon

This is scum trying to act helpful.
Six players posted out of seven, and most of the posts were RVS vote parking and speculation.

Just trying to take the game into a direction, although I don't like how fast my wagon is building. Hiraki, do you feel pressure to start a new wagon up since yours is at 2 votes coming out of RVS?
Why do you think it is necessary to move out from RVS on page 2 itself, like you said not all the players aren't here yet.. What's the hurry...
I understand your disappointment about your early wagon but if you realize that it is you who pushed for it..
This also blows. Varsoon is right (though he went about it in the wrong way) that we should get out of RVS ASAP 'cause short deadline + lurky playerlist. This makes is look like Angel wants to stay in RVS wich benefits scum a heckava lot more than town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #132 (isolation #47) » Mon May 06, 2013 10:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

If anyone OMGUSed its Angel.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #133 (isolation #48) » Mon May 06, 2013 11:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but Oro should prob be the lynch today. Dude lurked like 4 days and then swoops in and echo's Varsoon + and puts me ay l-1.

vote:Oro

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #134 (isolation #49) » Mon May 06, 2013 11:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but Oro should prob be the lynch today. Dude lurked like 4 days and then swoops in and echo's Varsoon + and puts me ay l-1.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #137 (isolation #50) » Mon May 06, 2013 11:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Hence why scum echo since you'll be less likely to suspect Oro.

Given there are 2 scum in this game, I don't see why its bad that I'm speculating a Oro/AA team.

AA seems to have a high fluff count and is being glib and OMGUSy. Its not good town play, imo. Could she be town? Maybe. Its not like everyone with bad town play flips scum that's why I'm thinkin' we lynch oro. Also note the contradictions in his post.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #144 (isolation #51) » Mon May 06, 2013 11:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

TAM, what do you think of Oro?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #146 (isolation #52) » Mon May 06, 2013 11:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 140, Varsoon wrote:
In post 137, Nero Cain wrote:Hence why scum echo since you'll be less likely to suspect Oro.

Given there are 2 scum in this game, I don't see why its bad that I'm speculating a Oro/AA team.

AA seems to have a high fluff count and is being glib and OMGUSy. Its not good town play, imo. Could she be town? Maybe. Its not like everyone with bad town play flips scum that's why I'm thinkin' we lynch oro. Also note the contradictions in his post.
I'll have to consider that. Honestly, it seems like you're trying to get me off your wagon, but it is a bit suspicious that Oro would make that sort of play after a few days of being absent. What contradictions are you talking about?
Yes, as town I should be perfectly fine with me mislynch. :facepalm:

In his post he says that I haven't been giving any reasons, wich I have. He even uses MY reasoning for suspecting you and it was obvious why I suspected Jacob as everyone suspects him for the same reason. I also have provided reasoning for everyone at one point or another.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #147 (isolation #53) » Mon May 06, 2013 11:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 109, Varsoon wrote: Just seems to be throwing things at the town wall and seeing what sticks. Really scummy method of play.
Every time he writes 'kill', it reads as hard scumbluffing to me. Most town'll say lynch. Could be reaction testing on his part, though.
Lots of posts put accusations but no pressure, like he's waiting for others to start up a wagon based on what he's said. Here's some examples of suspicion put down without a vote: 22, 23, 26, 32, 34, 37, 59, 71, 84, 88, 97...

I don't like his rationale behind his vote on TAM and I don't like the baiting he's been doing. Furthermore, the quick swap to AA9 when the TAM wagon didn't pick up speed reads as really scummy to me.

@Jacob: I'd like to know why you plant a vote rather than "X is scum".
Just planting votes does nothing for town.
All I can really say is no.

In one of your early posts you were telling people to get active but we can't do that unless we speculate. I like to think outload *shrugz* maybe its not the best thing to do but meh. Part of it is reaction, part of it is for discussion. I use kill and lynch interchangeably.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #150 (isolation #54) » Mon May 06, 2013 12:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

You haven't been scumhunting this whole game. Why should I have a town read on a person that cares more about not getting lynched then trying to find scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #151 (isolation #55) » Mon May 06, 2013 12:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

You haven't been scumhunting this whole game. Why should I have a town read on a person that cares more about not getting lynched then trying to find scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #154 (isolation #56) » Mon May 06, 2013 12:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 152, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 151, Nero Cain wrote:You haven't been scumhunting this whole game. Why should I have a town read on a person that cares more about not getting lynched then trying to find scum?
What make you think i am not scum hunting, my way of reading people and hunting is different to your nero.
just becuz i am not doing the way you're doing doesn't make me a null player... I would be rather happy if you ask "Angel, what is your read on xyz peple" than "Angel you're null". see, there is difference in asking.
So why is my way scummy? I'm hunting the way I want but its oh so scummy to you and Varsoon. (not counting scumOro) Don't you see the hypocrisy here?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #155 (isolation #57) » Mon May 06, 2013 12:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 152, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 151, Nero Cain wrote:You haven't been scumhunting this whole game. Why should I have a town read on a person that cares more about not getting lynched then trying to find scum?
What make you think i am not scum hunting, my way of reading people and hunting is different to your nero.
just becuz i am not doing the way you're doing doesn't make me a null player... I would be rather happy if you ask "Angel, what is your read on xyz peple" than "Angel you're null". see, there is difference in asking.
So why is my way scummy? I'm hunting the way I want but its oh so scummy to you and Varsoon. (not counting scumOro) Don't you see the hypocrisy here?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #156 (isolation #58) » Mon May 06, 2013 12:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 149, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 137, Nero Cain wrote:AA seems to have a high fluff count and is being glib and OMGUSy. Its not good town play, imo. Could she be town? Maybe. Its not like everyone with bad town play flips scum that's why I'm thinkin' we lynch oro. Also note the contradictions in his post.
How does lynching a bad town player helps you win the game? you're contradicting to the win condition Nero.
And I am yet to see your definition of town play.
Considering that I think Oro should be the days lynch.....how can you possibly think that I was trying to lynch you? Or are you saying that Oro is bad town? How do you know that Oro is town?

Policy/utility lynching helps the town. If you want to actually discuss this then we can make a MD thread or talk after the game is over but scum often try to distract from scumhunting by arguing policy and that looks like what you are doing here. TAM wanted to lynch an inactive players, why is he not scummy?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #157 (isolation #59) » Mon May 06, 2013 2:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Deadlines in a few hours Varsoon

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #160 (isolation #60) » Mon May 06, 2013 3:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

"oh noes my mislynch might not go through!"

Lynching me is the absolute worst possible thing in the world.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #163 (isolation #61) » Mon May 06, 2013 4:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Are you sane? My vote is on Oro, I've explained why I think Oro should be the lynch. You pretending like I haven't is lol.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #164 (isolation #62) » Mon May 06, 2013 4:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok, hammer the town cop, Tam.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #166 (isolation #63) » Mon May 06, 2013 4:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So....TAM declares intent to hammer and you think I should just willingly take the lynch? lolololol

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #168 (isolation #64) » Mon May 06, 2013 4:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Yea, I've done more hunting then anyone in this thread. Lets look at what you've done.....whine and cry about activity and then but a crap case on me, like you're so pro-town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #171 (isolation #65) » Mon May 06, 2013 4:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

oh god. This game. I'm serious, anyone that's even debating lynching the town cop is stupid as shit. Come and join me on Oro, Hiraki.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #172 (isolation #66) » Mon May 06, 2013 4:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

oh god. This game. I'm serious, anyone that's even debating lynching the town cop is stupid as shit. Come and join me on Oro, Hiraki.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #174 (isolation #67) » Mon May 06, 2013 4:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Does anyone read at all?
In post 133, Nero Cain wrote:but Oro should prob be the lynch today. Dude lurked like 4 days and then swoops in and echo's Varsoon + and puts me ay l-1.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #175 (isolation #68) » Mon May 06, 2013 4:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 170, Varsoon wrote:You've made baseless accusations of everyone so far, never stuck to one person, and swapped your vote from wagon to wagon in what reads to me as opportunistic voting, hoping someone jumps on a wagon you start. Instead of backing up your cases when I've asked you to, you've just attacked me. I feel like the case that I built on you in 109 was incredibly solid, given the amount of content I had to work with, and your response in 147 was, essentially, "Okay, but no."
Yea, you'll have to read the thread but I've given reasons why I've suggested people during one point or the other. Considering that I'm town your case isn't very solid.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #184 (isolation #69) » Thu May 09, 2013 8:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why do you want to know who I copped?

vote:oro

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #186 (isolation #70) » Thu May 09, 2013 8:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

So you need to know who to kill tonight? 'cause otherwise I don't see a need for town to know who I got an inno on last night.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #188 (isolation #71) » Thu May 09, 2013 9:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

So your theory is that "you didn't find scum, so you must be lying about a cop claim."?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #190 (isolation #72) » Thu May 09, 2013 12:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

That's a great idea oro! Lets tell the scum who to shoot tonight. How does outing my investigation benefit the town?

I also find it a little strange that you are claiming that I'm voting you for no reason.

I'd also still like you to explain why you were ignoring this game for 4 RL days yesterday?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #191 (isolation #73) » Thu May 09, 2013 12:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

That's a great idea oro! Lets tell the scum who to shoot tonight. How does outing my investigation benefit the town?

I also find it a little strange that you are claiming that I'm voting you for no reason.

I'd also still like you to explain why you were ignoring this game for 4 RL days yesterday?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #199 (isolation #74) » Thu May 09, 2013 3:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Hiraki, you know Varsoon is scum right?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #202 (isolation #75) » Thu May 09, 2013 3:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Well its looking like a Varsoon/oro team to me. Wanna help me kill Varsoon today?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #204 (isolation #76) » Thu May 09, 2013 3:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 192, Varsoon wrote:
In post 191, Nero Cain wrote:That's a great idea oro! Lets tell the scum who to shoot tonight. How does outing my investigation benefit the town?

That's what Oro is saying. It lies in logic that if you're cop, you probably investigated one of your scum suspects, but hit town and are holding back from saying who it was because you don't want to confirm their role to scum.
Except by outright saying "Let's tell the scum who to shoot tonight," you're admitting that you investigated someone with a PR, which isn't a very town thing to do.
Why would scum want to shoot vanilla town rather than you, especially with your cop claim? You basically just admitted that whoever you investigated was a PR. That doesn't seem town to me. I could WIFOM the shit out of this, but c'mon. Defend your claim and defend your night action. Did you kill AA9?

Early role-claims are terrible.
See what happens?
What the fuck is this shit?

"It lies in logic that if you're cop, you probably investigated one of your scum suspects, but hit town and are holding back from saying who it was because you don't want to confirm their role to scum."
How would a cop know roles? You're thinking of a role cop but even still....if you and or oro think that I hit town and don't want to reveal who I know is town...why am I scummy for not wanting to help the scum?

"Except by outright saying "Let's tell the scum who to shoot tonight," you're admitting that you investigated someone with a PR, which isn't a very town thing to do."
again, I'm not a rolecop. My "that's a great idea, lets tell the scum who to shoot" was total sarcasm though b/c they'd totally know who is inno and confirmed town unless they are investigation immune. And even if I was a rolecop, its not like I could help investigating a pr.

For the last time, I'm not going to defend/out my night action when there's no reason to do so 'cause there's not any town motivation to do so.
+
Why were you responding to a post directed at Oro?
+
Its not like I claimed out of the blue for the hell of it. I was about to be lynched and claiming before lynch is what any decent townie does

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #205 (isolation #77) » Thu May 09, 2013 3:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 203, Hiraki wrote:I'm not really seeing Oro just because he's nubzorz but Varsoon death would be pretty neat.

Unvote, Vote: Varsoon
vote:Varsoon

I think Oro and Varsoon are independently scummy but Varsoon defending/responding to a post directed at Oro gives me bad vibes.

+ they likely have a role cop since they are trying to push me as one.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #209 (isolation #78) » Thu May 09, 2013 4:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

[quote="In post 207, Varsoon"][/quote]
says the guy that is trying to push me as a rolecop lol

What do you have to say about 204?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #210 (isolation #79) » Thu May 09, 2013 4:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 206, Varsoon wrote:Except that you weren't lynched, even when TAM expressed intent to hammer.
And exactly how was I supposed to know he wasn't going to hammer.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #212 (isolation #80) » Thu May 09, 2013 4:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yea, a normal cop on gets a innocent/guilty.

Why would it help the town to know who I investigated?

What do you mean by swapped my vote?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #215 (isolation #81) » Thu May 09, 2013 6:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 213, Varsoon wrote: I'm hoping that who you 'investigated' helps me gauge if you're really cop or just lying/scum.
The way I see it is if I out who I investigate and then I'm not pushing them then the scum will know that I have an inno read and I honestly don't see how that benefits town. I could care less if it helps you "read me".

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #224 (isolation #82) » Fri May 10, 2013 4:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 217, The Acting Method wrote:I'm going to let a cop confirm himself first.
and how would I do that?
In post 221, JacobSavage wrote:Okay so Nero when you die, we lose your result.

I can understand not outing it if you hadn't claimed but you have so...

Also why wouldn't they just kill you?
I don't see why I "have to". Not a single person can tell me how outing my cop zult helps the town.

Also your "why wouldn't they kill you" is just echoing Varsoon. Why did they HAVE to kill me? By not killing me it creates a shitload of WIFOM. Kinda like whats happening now.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #227 (isolation #83) » Fri May 10, 2013 5:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 222, orozorro wrote:Nero, the scum know who town are but the town don't. Therefore not confirming a player as town is detrimental to the town. Knowledge is power in this game and you're leaving us weak. That or you faked your role claim and are hoping people will forget because it's a short day.

As for being inactive, there wasn't much going on at first so I focused on one of my other games and then at the weekend I was busy so didn't get online at all.

Now I've cleared that up for you are you even going to bother to reply to my previous post and explain your actions or shall I just accept you as certain scum and start looking for your partner?
Yea, I already replied to your other post. Varsoon replied to my reply. What do you think of Varsoon chainsaw defending you? So why don't YOU reply to my reply instead of lying and claiming that I didn't?

Town don't know who the other town are, true, but there's still no reason to out a confirmed townie. Now sure, if said confirmed townie was about to get lynched then yea, I could justify outing my read but outing it for shits and giggles? Hell no.

I'm also calling bullshit on you being gone last weekend. You posted like 5 times on Saturday. Why did you lie?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #229 (isolation #84) » Fri May 10, 2013 5:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 228, JacobSavage wrote: We go into tommorrow with a clean.
and you know that the inno won't die b/c?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #231 (isolation #85) » Fri May 10, 2013 6:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

dat deflect

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #234 (isolation #86) » Fri May 10, 2013 8:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Follow me here. Scum kill those players whom they can't lynch. If I said "Hey town, never lynch player X 'cause he's confirmed town" Town will not lynch that slot and therefore harms the mafia b/c that's one less mislynchable player. So they'll eventfully kill it.

We have 16 hours and your plan is to have me confirm a town slot and then lynch me? That in no way helps the town at all. Whatever information that I give town, I'm also giving scum. Telling that that I have an inno read on Player X allows them to not try and push for a lynch on that slot and may help me (and others once I out said reads) judge reactions.. This whole "well we might waste our time by pushing our an innocent play!" But that hasn't happened yet, should that situation arise then that would be a valid argument but there's no point in discussing about perhaps and maybe situations.

For why I didn't cop you. Lets say I got a guilty read on you. It would be pretty easy for you and your scum buddy to go "oh, how convenient that you got a guilty on me." + there are other players in this game.

If Varsoon saw you're logic and I disproved his logic...what does that make you think?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #235 (isolation #87) » Fri May 10, 2013 8:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Follow me here. Scum kill those players whom they can't lynch. If I said "Hey town, never lynch player X 'cause he's confirmed town" Town will not lynch that slot and therefore harms the mafia b/c that's one less mislynchable player. So they'll eventfully kill it.

We have 16 hours and your plan is to have me confirm a town slot and then lynch me? That in no way helps the town at all. Whatever information that I give town, I'm also giving scum. Telling that that I have an inno read on Player X allows them to not try and push for a lynch on that slot and may help me (and others once I out said reads) judge reactions.. This whole "well we might waste our time by pushing our an innocent play!" But that hasn't happened yet, should that situation arise then that would be a valid argument but there's no point in discussing about perhaps and maybe situations.

For why I didn't cop you. Lets say I got a guilty read on you. It would be pretty easy for you and your scum buddy to go "oh, how convenient that you got a guilty on me." + there are other players in this game.

If Varsoon saw you're logic and I disproved his logic...what does that make you think?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #237 (isolation #88) » Fri May 10, 2013 11:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 236, orozorro wrote:
In post 234, Nero Cain wrote:Follow me here. Scum kill those players whom they can't lynch. If I said "Hey town, never lynch player X 'cause he's confirmed town" Town will not lynch that slot and therefore harms the mafia b/c that's one less mislynchable player. So they'll eventfully kill it.

Going by your logic, it'd be better to out that innocent player because it would make you a less likely NK and we'd be less likely to lose a PR. And you could get another chance to hit scum.

So you think that I should out my read to give myself a better chance of staying alive when we'd be right in the same shithole we are the next day. With no confirmed town and this same cop or not a cop WIFOM bullshit that you keep pushing.
And just because we haven't discussed said innocent as a possible lynch candidate doesn't mean that there's no benefit to us knowing.

And the benefit of knowing that right now is?
If we know for sure that a player is innocent, we can know for sure that he's not pushing for a mislynch and don't have to worry about scummy intentions.
You wouldn't know if they are pushing for a mislynch or not all you'd know is that their intentions are pure.
As for not copping me, I'm afraid I don't believe you. The role of a cop is to find scum, not find town, so your investigation should have been on your top scumread, regardless of whether that player is gonna dispute it later.
There were 6 other players besides me and I don't trust a single one of you. I made a decision to cop someone else that I distrusted. Its always nice to hit scum but hitting town doesn't hurt either. So if you don't like my choice to not cop you, to fucking bad but if you actually think that it was a scumtell to not cop you then you are either scum or a moron.
I don't think that you have disproved his logic
:eek: The guy said he was wrong wich also means that you are wrong.

So.....you're basically threatening me to out my inno read and if I don't then you're going to lynch me. Great town logic there.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #240 (isolation #89) » Fri May 10, 2013 3:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why do you two tools have town reads on Oro?

And I want to know what TAM thinks about Varsoon and Oro trying to push me as a role cop?

If you two can't agree on to lynch either of Varsoon/Oro we should at least be getting rid of fluffy/useless Savage.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #242 (isolation #90) » Fri May 10, 2013 6:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why do you think Varsoon is scummier than Oro?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #244 (isolation #91) » Fri May 10, 2013 6:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I wasn't suggesting...

they did...

I give up!!!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #251 (isolation #92) » Mon May 13, 2013 9:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

oh that's pretty funny. Look at scumOro puffing up his chest and being forceful.

n1-Hiraki (inno)
n2- Savage (inno)

The reason that Hiraki didn't CC is 'cause he knew there was more than one cop. My pm and I'm sure his specifically states that sanities are not guaranteed. Considering that I got an inno on Hiraki who flipped town, I'd wager that I'm sane and unless Savage is an investigation immune then he's town wich means the two scum are between Varsoon, Oro and Tam.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #252 (isolation #93) » Mon May 13, 2013 9:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I also still think Oro is the best lynch today but I also think both of Varsoon and TAM are pretty horrible but TAM always seems horrible to me so Idk.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #253 (isolation #94) » Mon May 13, 2013 9:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ugh, trying to decide which of you 3 clowns is mafia is like trying to find the prostitute with the least vernal diseases.
In post 217, The Acting Method wrote:Also for the record, I didn't hammer for the very reason that Nero claimed Cop...

I'm going to let a cop confirm himself first.
meh. On one hand I want to give him town points for not hammering a claimed cop like town should do but then again I don't really like the implied threat of "confirm yourself or you're lying"

His vote on my is really crummy though. There's 2 scum left and he puts a vote down on me that allows scum to come in and quickhammer (assuming that he's not scum) Really not pro-town play. I could also see it coming from over confident scum who thinks Oro and Varsoon will hammer.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #254 (isolation #95) » Mon May 13, 2013 9:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Also, I want you all the full claim.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #256 (isolation #96) » Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

^
scum

Its all about POE dude. Lets say that TAM had gotten killed last night and we went in today knowing that Hiraki and Savage were town, which would mean you and Varsoon were scum so it doesn't really matter who I investigate.

I still think that you and Varsoon trying to push me as a role cop is the stupidest and scummist thing ever.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #264 (isolation #97) » Mon May 13, 2013 1:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ugh, I hate this game. If only JS had hammered Varsoon yesterday.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #272 (isolation #98) » Mon May 13, 2013 6:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

To be fair, if I wasn't a cop I too would question there being two cops in the setup but TAM should have not voted early like that in lylo.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #273 (isolation #99) » Mon May 13, 2013 6:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 271, Varsoon wrote: Anyway, it was a fun game, although I feel like it was a bit obv that I was scum.
you were.

The whole rolecop thing on day 2 was stupid.

You also caught a real lucky break when JS didn't hammer you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #277 (isolation #100) » Tue May 14, 2013 2:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yea

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #280 (isolation #101) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

they targeted you to frame me

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”