Micro 184: Communism, ho! (END)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3 (isolation #0) » Wed May 29, 2013 7:57 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

lel
“Leftover lady, let alone the strongest to be subdued.
If I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me.
Even though I’ve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.”

hey beautiful ! how was your day ?
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #28 (isolation #1) » Thu May 30, 2013 6:49 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 9, Alduskkel wrote:ゆっくりしていってね!
/confirm

VOTE: gorckat
If I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me.
Even though I’ve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.”

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #31 (isolation #2) » Thu May 30, 2013 9:14 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 29, Alduskkel wrote:Om gets it.
Amethyst Snowflake wrote:I dun liek Gorkat
then vote him

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #34 (isolation #3) » Thu May 30, 2013 11:11 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 33, gorckat wrote:
unvote
vote: Amethyst Snowflake
nope

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #36 (isolation #4) » Fri May 31, 2013 3:13 am

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 35, BBmolla wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: Om

Gut.
ur gut sucks
im obviously super duper obvtown

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #42 (isolation #5) » Fri May 31, 2013 12:34 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 30, Amethyst Snowflake wrote:I want to leave Molla alone, especially because he is a strong player and if he starts playing scummily we can lynch him
This bothers me.

Vote: Amethyst Snowflake
points below v
In post 38, Occult wrote:Bolla's miller claim is sort of a wash with me, it isn't in itself a reason to lynch, but I'll have no qualms lynching him if he acts scummy.
*Of_the vote on GoCat in post #28, he doesn't give any reasons for that vote. So I was just wondering why vote GoCat?
his vote on bb just seemed way to easy
I'm really not a fan of gut votes.
welp, have fun dealing with me then
In post 39, Alduskkel wrote:In other news, Occult is abbreviating player names really weirdly. GoCat? Of_the?
But that's mostly irrelevant.
yeah i hope its a pr because its kinda annoying
In post 40, PimHel wrote:And now explain it to me like I'm a Dutch, blonde chick, who doesn't know Japanese.
take it easy

im confident with an amethyst townread

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #55 (isolation #6) » Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:26 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 54, gorckat wrote:Amethyst's 30 also has that line about not wanting to lynch BB because he's strong and we can always lynch him if he gets scummy...another gut twinge.
can someone please tell me why amethyst is scum for that but occult isnt scum for doing the exact same thing?

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #57 (isolation #7) » Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:08 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 30, Amethyst Snowflake wrote:I want to leave Molla alone, especially because he is a strong player and if he starts playing scummily we can lynch him
translation: "molla still is up in the air but hes also a good player so that gives everyone more incentive to keep him around in case he catches any scum however if he does act scummy a lynch on him will be great"
In post 38, Occult wrote:Bolla's miller claim is sort of a wash with me, it isn't in itself a reason to lynch, but I'll have no qualms lynching him if he acts scummy.
translation: "molla is questionable but hes also not however if everyone else wants to go ahead and lynch him i'll be fine with that and maybe i'll join the wagon too"

you're right tone does make a difference :/
VOTE: occult

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #59 (isolation #8) » Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:31 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

it was exactly the response i was expecting. it looks like town frustrated at incorrect use of their meta

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #62 (isolation #9) » Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:02 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 60, PimHel wrote:No, it doesn't. I've seen frustrated town-Mara. This isn't her. And frustrated-town wouldn't have used the stalker bit in the response.
the fact you're using meta tells on a hydra with the aim to play like one person is beyond me

i don't know either mara's or gif's meta but i like to think i have a decent grasp of their personality and this is exactly how i expected them to respond.

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #73 (isolation #10) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:21 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 69, Alduskkel wrote:@Om: I'm starting to get the impression that you have a post restriction of having to post yukkuris (which would be a rather funny PR in my opinion). Would you mind making one post without a yukkuri image?
VOTE: pimhel

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #99 (isolation #11) » Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:38 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

i can actually get on board with that
VOTE: zaicon
liking pim less and less as time goes on

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #101 (isolation #12) » Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:45 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

mebe i am

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #106 (isolation #13) » Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:41 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 104, gorckat wrote:
Alduskkel wrote:I have a feeling Zaicon might just get replaced. I don't get nearly the scum vibe from his two posts that BB is apparently getting.

Om, you should get on the Pim wagon.
I like Alds for scum going for town cred by calling Zai town should the lynch go up, esp since I had a scum vibe on them, too.

unvote
vote: Alduskkel
if ald is scum (which isnt out of the question, ive gotten bad vibes too) hes not scum for that

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #111 (isolation #14) » Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:55 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 110, Amethyst Snowflake wrote:Zaicon's terrible, though me and GIF talked and decided that we will let Ald slide because PIM is scum and we aren't going to let anyone get away with it by using our ability today

Mod: we challenge Pimhel to a battle
:/
im sad now
ald probably had a better chance of being scum than pim fyi

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #118 (isolation #15) » Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:05 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

i hate both of you right now :P

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #125 (isolation #16) » Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:46 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #155 (isolation #17) » Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:16 am

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 154, Amethyst Snowflake wrote:I said it was one-shot because the role PM said I have to use it on D1 and mentioned nothing else, so I figured it's one-shot. So basically compulsive d1 gladiator.

I'm not willing to full-claim, but I can name-claim if you guys want.
at this point there is no reason for you not to full claim.

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #175 (isolation #18) » Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:59 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

Okay I'm bored of this fake PR lol. Now is not the time to take it easy.

Thor brings up a good point against AS in regards to the claims of the compulsive modifier on AS' role. Also yeah I'm liking Thor's slot for town now. UNVOTE:
VOTE: AS
In post 166, Thor665 wrote:Oh, and as I'm soon to be thought of as confirmed town after the lying scum is flipped.
She did kind of hop into that when two other pushes were starting up.

Zai and Ald for the record.
For future reference.
Ald only garnered one vote at the time of the PR usage, Zaicon however, had multiple. But what's also interesting is that the page before it was used, AS showed slight suspicion towards Ald, only to claim later (in the post where the duel was declared) that they didn't think Ald was scum because Pim was scum (also of note they said in that same post that 'Zaicon's terrible', which looks kinda like a bus crossed with a defense by changing the lynch targets).
I think this makes Ald more likely to be scum over Zaicon if AS is scum though, considering they openly dropped their suspicions on Ald because of "higher priorities" (Pim).

Thor, did you actually think I was scum when you voted me or was that just because of the Yukkuris?

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #230 (isolation #19) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:41 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

(inb 4the lock too)
In post 228, Amethyst Snowflake wrote:Thor's posts have been town as hell that it makes us shameful for dueling that slot.
You called Zaicon terrible only to go on to duel Pim/Thor. Please don't do that again.
Thor: Town
Om: Mara says he's town, me not so much. It's just a gut feeling but something feels bit... off. I can't place my finger on it exactly, though.
Sajin: As everyone pointed out, his miller claim was bit... late. Idk what caused him to do so, but paying close attention to that slot is recommended.
Ald: His play sucked, but we think he's town.
DP: Null. Haven't post much to get a read off of.
Zaicon: Null.
gorckat: His "paranoid" on miller seemed off at the beginning, but later we could understand it. Town.
Occult: Town
These are really bad reads. Firstly you have waffles, and secondly you don't even have any clear cut scumreads at all. Were you two even working together cohesively?

I want tomorrow to be between Zaicon, DP and Ald. Gorckat is a possibility.

(Sorry for not posting much lately, been going through a lot mentally. Hopefully I'll be more active next day phase).

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #245 (isolation #20) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:05 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 231, Sajin wrote:@OM Why are you trying to set up lynches on players before seeing reveal? What is this list based on? Activity?
I'm not setting up lynches at all. It's just a roundabout way of saying "here are my scumreads and these people are who I want lynched."
Those people are my scumreads regardless of flip though (but more likely if she flips town). If she flips scum I'll look for some connections and adjust accordingly.

Anyway this twilight is taking too long.

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #258 (isolation #21) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:45 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 250, DoctorPepper wrote:If we have a JK/
RB
/Doc, I think you should claim.
huehuehue

Rolename is Suwako Moriya (who else would I choose?)
flavor is basically I can trap people in stone, thereby roleblocking them.
however if I'm the second highest lynch wagon at the end of the day, my roleblock doesn't work (flavor says that it means I have no faith so I can't do anything). Also I can't use my roleblock if it was an LYLO.

RB'd Ald. Asked the mod if roleblocks stop the kill and he said yes but only if you target the person performing it.
so if Ald performed the kill we have our last scum

sajin wouldn't have been targeted by scum because that was a terrible move, so him using his commuter is pretty much irrelevant to me.

VOTE: Ald
Ald being scum is also backed up by the fact that AS activated the gladiator power in the same post that they (pretended to) agree on Ald not being scum because Pim was scummier.

obv not 3 scum because micro. likely no doc or JK or any other protecting role because commuter+RB+(protecting role) would be too OP.
so tl;dr vote ald for the win :D

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #263 (isolation #22) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:38 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 260, Alduskkel wrote:I'm Amaterasu, Shinto Sun Goddess of Nippon (Japan). Apparently Bitmap chose to interpret the role name as being Amaterasu from Ōkamiden, because "Chibiterasu" is my son. (I don't know if there is actually anyone named Chibiterasu in this game, if so please name claim.) My one ability is just to bodyguard someone each night, since gods are apparently tough (I must confess I was hoping for more power considering I'm a God).
As a fan of Okami, Ammy being a Bodyguard doesn't make much sense to me. Ammy's role in the game isn't so much about protecting life as it is about rejuvenating the landscape. Main aspect of Ammy being a god is referenced in the gameplay where you collect praise to upgrade things. But above all, Ammy's god status isn't even recognized in the game because to every normal character you find, Ammy just appears as a normal white wolf.

It just doesn't make sense :/
Last Night I targeted Om of the Nom since just a few days back I had a town read on him -- I hadn't reread the thread yet. Obviously, even if Om was targeted for a kill there's still no good explanation as to why he didn't die since I was RB'd by him (and he is presumably telling the truth in this hypothetical scenario where he was targeted for a kill).
So you decide to leave your analysis until the day after the lynch happened and you've already made your night action? Am I the only one who thinks this is extremely dumb if coming from town. If you're planning to reread by the next day phase then you do so before making your actions.
Anyway,
Vote: Om of the Nom

Before you auto-vote me, realize that Om's been pretty scummy. If you read through my notes, he's defended AS like crazy and tried to deflect the lynch onto both PH and Zaicon. At the same time he never really had a good reason to believe AS was town.
Petty attempt at AtE, then trying to shift the blame. Nice :)
I'm pretty sure I was townreading AS for most of the day yesterday, I don't know why you're acting like it was completely untelegraphed. I wasn't the only person jumping on the Pim and Zaicon wagons, but I will admit that I was sheeping (because it's not even a good scumtell on it's own geez). Please tell me why my reason to believe AS was town isn't good.
So please, don't lynch anyone before that, particularly me.
well it's not like this is AtE or anything
Does anyone other than Om have an explanation for the lack of NKs? Because right now (from my perspective) here's what could have happened.
1. Scum targeted Sajin (if so, why?)
2. Scum no-killed (if so, why? to frame me?)
3. There's some other cause (which I am requesting if available)
Well 1 is dumb because scum targeting a miller is dumb, not to mention Sajin wasn't obvtown at all to begin with.
2 is dumb because no-kill is stupid and trying to make it look like you got framed is even worse because I barely telegraphed my action so scum wouldn't have known I was targeting you.
3 is pretty much null because if we already have a commuter and a roleblocker, town would be too OP if another kill blocking role was introduced.
In post 261, Alduskkel wrote:Here's a good fucking question.

Om, why did you target me? As opposed to either of your other 2 scum reads, DP and Zaicon. Or even gorckat.

Seems like you didn't bother to say why, since you're so damn confident that you'll get me lynched.
I like how you act like this is such a damning thing that it'll convince people to lynch me :V
I just felt like switching. I was originally going to target DP but before I sent it in I decided to change it to you on a whim. It was mainly gut.
But please, since that is such a good question, tell me why I would have targeted you in the hopes of getting you lynched when I could have probably gotten an easier lynch of Zaicon or DP today (especially Zaicon because of the obv connection to AS in the duel declaring post and the fact that Zaicon was a wagon yesterday)?

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #264 (isolation #23) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:41 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 253, Alduskkel wrote:Overall? I think I'll be looking to lynch Om or Sajin today. Before I vote though, I'd like to see how Sajin answers Zaicon's question above.
Sajin wrote:
In post 252, Zaicon wrote:Sajin, I would like you to fully claim.

Andy Hinomiya (From some anime I have never heard of)

I have a restricted (restriction redacted) commute ability named Limiter. I commuted last night.

My Origins of Usei make me a miller.

I win when Communism has no threats.

Your turn, Zaicon.

@Alduskkel: Are you going to comment on any of the stuff thor and I were arguing about yesterday? I feel like you have been sidelining yesterday and today.

Thor is not scum with AS. Alduskkel did you take into account the timing of the replacement? There is zero chance that was a bus by Thor.

@Gorckat: If that is a serious claim can we see some flavor? Also I think you should wait till after Zaicon replies.
In post 260, Alduskkel wrote:@Sajin: That's a wall of text war that doesn't really concern me right now. Very back and forth, I feel like mistakes were made on both sides. And while I agree that Thor couldn't have initiated the bus, PH or AS could have. But probably not.
Can we please talk about this btw? Does anyone notice how Ald's first instinct is to OMGUS vote me when he said earlier he would rather wait for a response to vote and then when he did vote he didn't reference the information that he asked for at all?

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #265 (isolation #24) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:55 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 260, Alduskkel wrote:Before you auto-vote me, realize that Om's been pretty scummy. If you read through my notes, he's defended AS like crazy and tried to deflect the lynch onto both PH and Zaicon. At the same time he never really had a good reason to believe AS was town.
Actually, before you even consider looking at his arguments, realise that Ald has contradicted himself by making these arguments against me.
If you read through his ISO, in all his posts he's either implying suspicion on AS or he's chainsaw defending AS by attacking Pim's slot for the attacks on AS (especially in regards to the meta case). He's also admitted himself earlier on that wagons are good for information and were driving the game*. A lot of his thoughts on AS being town revolved around an unflipped player's attacks on that slot too, which isn't a good reason to ever think someone's town or scum.

In post 92, Alduskkel wrote:@AS: Cheap shot. I've been on a grand total of two wagons. This game needs fuel, and wagons are the way to go. I have not simply bandwagoned though, I've given my reasons.
(note how Ald doesn't even ask about my reasons for wagoning and instead assumes that I'm just trying to deflect off AS)

I don't even need to link the rest of the stuff just take a look in Ald's ISO basically every post references AS in some way or another :/

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #266 (isolation #25) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:03 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

And finally for now, this:
In post 39, Alduskkel wrote:
This bothers me.

Vote: Amethyst Snowflake
Unclearly reasoned gut vote, not terrible in itself but it's quite common for scum to do this to buddies in RVS.
In post 43, Alduskkel wrote:My reasoning for the AS vote is gut, with a focus on tone. I can't explain it.
Shitty reason to back up the vote. Shows he's trying to put slight suspicion on AS to distance from them without the risk of a full-fledged attack forming.
In post 69, Alduskkel wrote:@Pimhel: If you're so confident about Mara's meta, would you care to provide at least one link to support your claims?
Now he begins to question Pim's scumread on AS despite being on the wagon himself.
In post 74, Alduskkel wrote:I don't get it, Pimhel. You referred me to a game where Mara barely posted. (?) What kind of meta read am I supposed to get out of that?
And finally we lead up to the chainsaw defense.....
In post 77, Alduskkel wrote:@Pimhel: I really don't buy your meta case at all. I think that you're just trying to get an easy AS lynch (and I'm guessing my gut is wrong).
Unvote.
Vote: Pimhel
And boom goes the dynamite. Here's just the first post where Ald chainsaw defends AS. In such quick succession, Ald changes his read on AS, only to vote Pim without even considering whether they're both town or even both scum.

AS did the exact same thing with the chainsaw defense of Ald by dueling Pim out of the blue and changing the read on Ald because Pim was scummier. The whole black and white mindset between the two indicates lack of thought for finding scum, and more thought into building cases and getting lynches.

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #268 (isolation #26) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:25 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 267, Alduskkel wrote:3. Your reason to believe AS town wasn't good because... there was no reason? I never saw any real justification for why AS was town.
I remember stating at one point that I thought AS was town because of the reaction to the meta case brought up by Pim.
264:
Well, at the time I didn't realize you'd claim RB and call for my head.
That doesn't answer why you disregarded what you asked Sajin for. It doesn't even answer why you decided to vote me instantly after I claimed my role and action.
265:
It wouldn't be contradictory, it would be hypocritical. But I wouldn't agree with either. What do you mean by "implying suspicion on AS"? I don't think it was implied so much as stated, but at the same time I don't think my suspicion of AS is as big a part of my ISO as you are implying.

AS was being attacked in what I perceived to be a very scum-driven way.
You stated many times that you thought some of AS' actions were scummy, but you spent most of the time voting Pim despite it.
266:
3. My read on AS wasn't strong, so changing it isn't as huge as you imply (maybe I should check a thesaurus for synonyms of "imply").

I did consider if they were both town or both scum, but it read as scum-town interaction. I think you'll agree that scum-scum interaction was definitely unlikely (barring PH/Thor being 3rd party, which seems unlikely now). Town-Town interaction? Unlikely. AS and PH/Thor were both scummy players.
Why didn't you change your vote sooner then? You were obviously leading up to an attack on Pim so if your AS vote wasn't strong then why did you wait?
Why did you read it as scum-town and why didn't you read it as the other two? I read them as all three at some point or another on day one, I don't see why it was so obvious.

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #270 (isolation #27) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:18 am

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 269, Zaicon wrote:I believe the Limiter part of your role claim. I don't believe the "Origins of USEI" part. It doesn't fit in with the rest of your claim, and I now happen to know that there are no millers in this game. With that said,

VOTE: Sajin
So what do you think happened last night?

Can everyone just full claim, actually?

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #274 (isolation #28) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:01 am

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 273, DoctorPepper wrote:Okay, we're claiming. I am Mao Zedong, flavor cop. Each night I can choose 1 player and find out his role name. Aldus is telling the truth about his name, but I really dont think Japanese characters are town in the communist game.
more flavor plz

At this point, I see no reason for Zaicon to lie, but I also don't really see how Ald isn't scum, especially because of his reaction to my vote on him.

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #303 (isolation #29) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:53 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

If Sajin flips town, Ald dies tomorrow.
If Sajin flips scum, cool I'll admit I'm wrong.

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #306 (isolation #30) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:15 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 305, Alduskkel wrote:
In post 303, Om of the Nom wrote:VOTE: Sajin
If Sajin flips town, Ald dies tomorrow.
If Sajin flips scum, cool I'll admit I'm wrong.
What if you roleblock me and a kill does happen?
That information is for another day.

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #309 (isolation #31) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:25 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

Actually that's an idea, I forgot about the vig.

Lynch Saijin today, if we end up going into night then Gorckat you vig Zaicon and I'll RB Ald. If Zaicon flips town then we lynch Ald. If Ald isn't scum at all then Gorckat probably fakeclaimed so he should die. It's p much game solved.

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #313 (isolation #32) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:28 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 310, Thor665 wrote:@Om - how does Zaicon look like scum again?
Well if Sajin is town then he has no reason to lie which means a town flip on Sajin means Zaicon is probably lying meaning he's potentially scum.

PEDIT: Yep, I agree there :P

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #316 (isolation #33) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:31 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

Sajin is claiming there is no outright miller, but he is claiming that his ability makes him appear falsely to investigations, which is basically a miller.

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #319 (isolation #34) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:36 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

Alduskkel wrote:Sajin, I'm not 100% sure you're scum. Om, your plan is insane, why would we take out Zaicon? If I'm not scum then somehow that means gorckat is scum? What?
Already said why I think Zaicon should be taken out, but admittedly I'm becoming less of a fan of taking him out as time goes on.
You not being scum and Sajin not being scum = Gorckat scum because everyone else is obvious town and claiming a killing role is a great way to hide your factional killing power.

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #322 (isolation #35) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:40 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 317, Thor665 wrote:But if he is accurate insomuch as his role is similar to a Milelr and yet not a Miller, it is possible for both he and Zaicon to be telling the truth at this stage...unless I'm missing something...?
Then lets fucking lynch Ald so we can hurry up and win the game.
VOTE: Ald

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #342 (isolation #36) » Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:58 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

that's fine with me

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #394 (isolation #37) » Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:17 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

this game was so lel
gg

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #396 (isolation #38) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:54 am

Post by Om of the Nom »

omg yes

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”