Micro 184: Communism, ho! (END)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Thu May 30, 2013 4:48 am

Post by Alduskkel »

ゆっくりしていってね!
/confirm
CLICK HERE FOR THE ALDUSKKEL APPRECIATION PAGE
"i've only known aldus for four and a half months but if anything happened to him i would kill everyone in this room and then myself" -Datisi, March 28 2020
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #20 (isolation #1) » Thu May 30, 2013 12:13 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Vote: Occult
why is your role PM full of such things?

@gorckat: I generally support LAL unless there was a very good reason for the lying.

re: Miller claim. Haven't been in a game with a D1 Miller claim IIRC, but I assume that it's silly to insta-lynch that. It's worth a
FoS
, though.

@Pimhel: You need to take it easy.
"i've only known aldus for four and a half months but if anything happened to him i would kill everyone in this room and then myself" -Datisi, March 28 2020
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #29 (isolation #2) » Thu May 30, 2013 8:32 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Om gets it.

Also, we should keep Amethyst alive until at least Day 3 for the opportunity for more "cock company" moments. (Assuming they aren't NK'd, in which case we really should rise up against the large-scale business institutions of the roosterian and phallic varieties.)
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #39 (isolation #3) » Fri May 31, 2013 7:45 am

Post by Alduskkel »

@Pimhel: ゆっくりしていってね!

In other news, Occult is abbreviating player names really weirdly. GoCat? Of_the?
But that's mostly irrelevant.
In post 30, Amethyst Snowflake wrote:I want to leave Molla alone, especially because he is a strong player and if he starts playing scummily we can lynch him
This bothers me.

Vote: Amethyst Snowflake
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #43 (isolation #4) » Fri May 31, 2013 7:43 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

My reasoning for the AS vote is gut, with a focus on tone. I can't explain it.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #52 (isolation #5) » Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:23 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Does Pimhel double vote or is that vote on me wrong?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #53 (isolation #6) » Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:24 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Maybe I have a double vote, too.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #56 (isolation #7) » Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:18 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Tone?
(I feel a little bad about the amount of yukkuris in this game, but they're so dang cute.)
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #69 (isolation #8) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:22 am

Post by Alduskkel »

@Pimhel: If you're so confident about Mara's meta, would you care to provide at least one link to support your claims?

@Om: I'm starting to get the impression that you have a post restriction of having to post yukkuris (which would be a rather funny PR in my opinion). Would you mind making one post without a yukkuri image?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #74 (isolation #9) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:42 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

I don't get it, Pimhel. You referred me to a game where Mara barely posted. (?) What kind of meta read am I supposed to get out of that?

(Maybe I should have just asked if Om would post without including a yukkuri, without mentioning my hypothesis that it was a post restriction. Still, it doesn't seem to prevent him from posting normal stuff... I think. It might limit his posting rate, though, if he has to come up with a unique yukkuri image.

Anyway, lots and lots of yukkuri images is cool by me.)

Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #77 (isolation #10) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:54 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Seriously? We have basically 0 content from you, you know, and when you come back there will be all of about 4 days left until deadline.

@Pimhel: I really don't buy your meta case at all. I think that you're just trying to get an easy AS lynch (and I'm guessing my gut is wrong).
Unvote.
Vote: Pimhel
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #92 (isolation #11) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:25 am

Post by Alduskkel »

@Pimhel: AS were the easiest target because they had the most votes. BBMolla isn't actually getting tons of attention over the miller claim. Attacking Zaicon doesn't get you much because it's hard to work up enthusiasm for a lynch on a relatively inactive player on page 3 or 4. gorckat got flak, yes, but that doesn't make him an easier target.

As for AS's meta attack on you, I haven't yet looked through Cult 2. But I'll put it on my to-do list today and get back to you a bit later -- 26 iso posts from you shouldn't be too difficult to get through.

@AS: Cheap shot. I've been on a grand total of two wagons. This game needs fuel, and wagons are the way to go. I have not simply bandwagoned though, I've given my reasons.
In post 89, gorckat wrote:Also, if the site meta has been for miller's to claim immediately and the only instance of a gambit has been the one game I modded, then I'm not willing to throw the baby out with the water.
This is an interesting statement to put out there considering you seemed confident in your one example when you first placed the vote.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #94 (isolation #12) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:43 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Looked through Cult 2. I didn't notice anything very different from his play this game.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #103 (isolation #13) » Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:03 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

I have a feeling Zaicon might just get replaced. I don't get nearly the scum vibe from his two posts that BB is apparently getting.

Om, you should get on the Pim wagon.
Spoiler: Yukkuri Trolls
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #105 (isolation #14) » Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:15 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Doesn't your vote rest on the presumption that Zaicon is town? (For the record, I am saying he is a null read.)

Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #109 (isolation #15) » Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:31 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

@Zaicon: How do you have town reads on those four players? And why in the world are you voting for Occult? (Who, by the way, should really be replaced
Mod
.)

Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #112 (isolation #16) » Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:04 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

no he didn't
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #113 (isolation #17) » Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:09 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

BTW, any reason for a gladiator to be SCUM? 'Cause this seems real silly for a scum AS to do. Not that that ensures that PimHel's scum, but it's something.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #116 (isolation #18) » Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:09 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

I believe AS have forced the lynch to be between themselves and Pimhel. Also, according to the wiki, that resets votes too. So:

Occult, who do you actually think is scum?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #120 (isolation #19) » Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:55 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Mod hasn't done anything since the fourth. -.-
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #122 (isolation #20) » Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:10 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

@Mod: Anything about AS and Pimhel... any gladiator or what-have-you stuff at all?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #124 (isolation #21) » Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:29 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

derp

Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #138 (isolation #22) » Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:16 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Thor, why would scum create a situation where there's a 50% or 100% chance of scum being lynched that day? Do you think AS is scum or not? 135 makes me think you think she's town, 137 makes me think you think she's scum.

Who, besides AS, do you think is scum? (Assuming you think AS is scum. Answer the question either way, though.)
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #152 (isolation #23) » Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:43 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

What exactly IS your role, AS?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #161 (isolation #24) » Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:26 am

Post by Alduskkel »

@Thor: How annoyed/upset/angry/whatever would you be if you were lynched? If your answer is anything other than "not," please list your reasons why.

@AS: How exactly is your role pro-town? Because it doesn't sound pro-town to me to have a compulsive gladiator Day 1.

Unvote
for now. Still don't like Thor's slot, but AS's claim is kind of crazy.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #168 (isolation #25) » Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:01 am

Post by Alduskkel »

You didn't answer my questions, Thor.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #199 (isolation #26) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:59 am

Post by Alduskkel »

In post 162, Thor665 wrote:@Ald - how about this; explain how you 'don't like my slot' in any way resembling sanity.

As far as I can tell I'm currently being lynched "because...duuuuur"

Prove to me you're not one of those.
Pimhel's vote on AS was really bad. He's almost defending them in post 40 but votes them in post 45. This after gorckat and myself were expressing our suspicions as well. That, and Pimhel's justification for the vote add up to scum.

And I'm weary of your play because it seems more like you want to pin everything you possibly can on AS. By that I mean I was getting both "AS is anti-town town!" and "AS is scum!" from you.
In post 163, Thor665 wrote:
In post 94, Alduskkel wrote:Looked through Cult 2. I didn't notice anything very different from his play this game.
Did you pursue this much with Amethyst?
Not really. I haven't seen any good meta cases in this game.

AS's claim makes zero sense now, though. It's a compulsive gladiator... who has to use their ability D1 or die... and takes 1 extra vote to lynch other times... and they don't seem to have it straight which head did what... and the whole compulsive D1 thing just seems tacked on, so that we're supposed to blame the Mod instead of them.

I'm prepared to hammer AS, honestly. I think there's a strong possibility Thor is scum too, based off of his play.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #208 (isolation #27) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:18 am

Post by Alduskkel »

@Thor: AS's meta case was bad but not scummy. PH's meta case was bad and scummy, given the context.

As for your "uncertainty" it's more that you were simultaneously lambasting AS as anti-town town and scum. You can't have it both ways if you're actually trying to deduce people's alignments. It wouldn't a problem if your read had developed, but it was both at the same time.

I don't know about whether you're scum with AS or not, all I know is you read as scum.

And since this is role madness, I'm not going to assume it's a standard 7-2.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #210 (isolation #28) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:19 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

1. Context? It's right after me and gorckat go after AS. Nice time for PimHel to pile on.

2. 135 through 137 just seem incoherent as far as your read goes. Even according to you 135 and 137 are more of the "AS is anti-town town" opinion while 136 is more "AS is scum."

3. You guys are independently scummy. I really don't like how you were rushing for confirmed town status if AS flips scum either, that's the optimal case for you if there's bussing going on.

4. It could still be balanced even if it's not 7-2. It depends on abilities too.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #216 (isolation #29) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:19 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

I wish you wouldn't post 4 times in a row Thor.
In post 211, Thor665 wrote:1. He defended the slot first though in your perception - why did he flip afterwards and not before if his goal was to easily slip onto someone being attacked? I feel like you're looking at the surface and no deeper.

2. That is correct as to what I said, i'll even go so far as to accept it seems slightly incoherent - now, why is it scummy?

3. Yeah...except it's pretty blatantly not bussing and I pretty blatantly caught AS when everyone else, yourself included, were apparently content to go 'duuuur, sheep pretty pink snowflake' as your response to a shocking bad move on her part. So...yeah, I'll be confirmed town. Sorry that this makes you sad.

4. So...random fear then. Copy.
1. Not a bad point. The vote still seems opportunistic though, with little justification.

2. It's scummy because it feels like you were trying to hold onto two conflicting viewpoints to reap the maximum benefit. That is, if you can pin both anti-town and scummy stuff onto AS, you can secure more votes.

3. Pardon me if I don't think you're confirmed town.

4. Whatever. I'm not going to assume it's 7-2.

I think this is getting to the point where I'm just trying to convince Thor that's he's scum, which is never going to work.

And, to respond to your subsequent posts, I'd rather wait until some roles have flipped before delving that deep into setup speculation.
In post 215, Sajin wrote:I hate the manipulation attempts.
Definitely agree.

I'd like it if we waited for AS to check in before any hammering occurs. I know the claim's messed up as hell, but OTOH Thor is not an undesirable lynch target either.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #225 (isolation #30) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:16 am

Post by Alduskkel »

I'm not getting into a quote wall fight with you Thor. Suffice it to say that both PimHel's play and your play were/are scummy.

I'll come back to this argument later if I need to -- i.e., others aren't convinced of your scumminess. But since AS is almost certainly going to be the one lynched today and I'm not going to be able to convince you that you're scum, I'm not going to waste my breath and everyone's time by making the thread unreadable with walls of text.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #229 (isolation #31) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:02 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

(inb4 the lock)

@Thor
The basic case is:
PimHel -- For opportunistically wagoning onto AS, seemed to be going for an easy target. PH's case/justification was piss poor to boot.

You -- Firstly, for trying to pin everything you could on AS. This reeks of L-1 scum trying to escape the lynch (self preservation over true scumhunting). The "development" of your read on AS seems unnatural given how it shifted around from anti-town town to scum.

Secondly, your insistence that you be "confirmed town" should AS flip scum. If AS flips town then this doesn't mean much, I'll admit. But if there's bussing going on then you becoming "confirmed town" would be the ideal result of this ordeal. You're also trying to discredit the idea that the setup is anything but 7-2, which is convenient for you since it makes it less likely that you and AS are bussing. It also encourages close-mindedness.

@AS: So... you've got next to no scum reads when all's said and done? I can guess that you suspect Sajin, and half of you suspects Om. That doesn't mean much though.

I'd be upset with you for cutting off discussion, but I will admit that there's only 1.5 days left until deadline.

---

One thing's clear: Come Day 2, this game needs a lot more activity and content. DP, Zaicon, and Occult in particular need to step it up.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #235 (isolation #32) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:29 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Thor665 wrote:AS, basically admitting that she is scum...y'know, unlike she'd already done.
What makes you say that? AS's last post reads more like a town post than a scum post to me.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #238 (isolation #33) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:54 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Oh, I won't dispute that AS is probably scum. I just thought you might have seen something that was an outright confession.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #241 (isolation #34) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:13 am

Post by Alduskkel »

AS's
most recent post
reads town, but does not mean for sure they are town (not by a long shot). The fact that the claim doesn't make any sense means that AS is still probably scum. It's just the last post gives me pause.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #243 (isolation #35) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:47 am

Post by Alduskkel »

I don't think scum would bother listing their reads. Especially when the list of reads is so worthless.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #251 (isolation #36) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:29 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Interesting result.

I will say DP that your theory about role names is nonsense. Note this:
In post 3973, Bitmap wrote:/in to mod

Game Name: UPick Asian Culture
Game Type: Theme
Game Size: 9

Optional Caption/Description of Game upon announcement:

When you /in, please give me 3 names/characters (i.e. Sun Tzu, Reimu Hakurei, PSY, etc) from any sort of Asian culture whether fictional and/or non-fictional. I will then randomly pick one and assign a role for you. Also, it's role madness.
The role name is RANDOMLY PICKED.

---

With 0 NKs last night I suspect we have no third parties that kill. So, no Serial Killer. Jester, Cult, and Lyncher are all silly and not worth considering. And a Survivor is inconsequential, not to mention unlikely.

That means Thor is probably not a 3rd party, so if he's scum there was bussing going on. Which is, admittedly, unlikely. So, I will -- for the time being -- put the brakes on my Thor suspicions.

So I'll be looking for people who had bad interactions with AS. Unfortunately, there are a ton of people who barely said a word, so the scum could be hiding in that crowd too.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #253 (isolation #37) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:47 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Here are my notes on this game, having just reread. Feel free to read them, or don't.
Spoiler: Notes
30 & 32 (AS): does not like gorckat (30) but doesn't want reasonless wagons taking people to
L-2 this early (i.e. on gorckat)
wants to leave BBMolla (Sajin) alone
33 (gorck): calls AS out
34 (Om): "nope" to AS vote from gorck
38 (Occ): attacks AS. At the same time I am just now realizing that Occult has not once cast a vote against anyone.
42 (Om): "confident with an amethyst townread"
40 & 45 (PH): first questions suspicion on AS, then votes AS saying "this isn't town-mara"
Obviously this is the start of the PH/Thor-AS fight. I won't comment on every single post between the two since that would just be tedious.
Top of Page 3 Wagon Check: AS has 3 votes, gorckat, myself, and PH. PH has 0 votes.
55, 57, 59, & 62 (Om): deflection from AS onto Occ. Also defending AS in general.
Om is really committed to this AS defense.
70 & 73 (AS, Om): Both vote for PH.
Top of Page 4 Wagon Check: AS has 3 votes (see above) and PH has 2 votes (AS, Om). Full disclosure though, this only lasts until 77 when I change my vote to PH.
86 (AS): Unvotes PH. Expresses suspicion of gorckat and myself once more.
98 & 99 (BBM & Om): Redirect from AS onto Zai.
Top of Page 5 Wagon Check: 2 votes on AS (gorck and PH), 1 vote on PH (myself), 3 votes on Zai (DP, BBM, and Om) (DP's vote is a carryover from the RVS, but he never moved it until after AS's gladiator ability reset the votes)
104 (gorck): Moves vote from AS to me.
110 (AS): The fateful gladiator challenge. I, AS, and Om immediately try to get onto the PH wagon, but nothing before 123 got counted. Apparently AS is (are?) willing to drop their suspicions of Zai and me (and, I assume, gorck.)
124-128: PH taken to L-1 by me, Om, BBM, and DP. gorck votes AS.
Interestingly enough, no one ever asked Thor to claim.
140, 143, 150, 151 (AS): Fails to hammer Thor, despite that being the obvious play. I'm not exactly convinced AS was a good player.
Top of Page 7 Wagon Check: 4 votes on PH/Thor (myself, Om, BBM, DP), 2 votes on AS (gorck, Thor)
153 (DP): Removes vote that was on PH. Definitely crucial.
162 (Me): I unvote (was on PH).
175 (Om): Om votes for AS.
Top of Page 8 Wagon Check: 1 vote on Thor (BBM, now Sajin), 3 votes on AS (gorck, Thor, Om)
177 (AS): Still maintains that BBM/Sajin is town.
189 (DP): Hesitates. Doubts that scum gladiators exist.
196 (Zai): Vote on AS. Says absolutely nothing otherwise.
Top of Page 9 Wagon Check: 1 vote on Thor (still Sajin), 4 votes on AS (gorck, Thor, Om, Zai)
228 (AS): Self-hammer. Near worthless list of reads, but I'll list them anyway. Town: Thor, Me, gorck, Occ. Null: Zaicon, DP. Mara-half of AS says Om is town, GIF-half has gut scum read. Sajin is listed as an extremely weak scum read, which makes zero sense since apparently BBM was a town read.

CONCLUSIONS:
gorckat's probably Town. Thor, although his individual play is scummy as hell, is probably town (or at least that's my opinion for the time being).

Sajin and Om are rather suspect. BBM and Om tried to get PH and Zai lynched over AS, and Sajin managed to say everything about Thor and nothing about AS.

DP's a wash. Put PH at L-1, but was also the one to take him down from L-1. Didn't seem to fully commit either way. Vaguely town.

Occult's one of those players I talked about who hasn't said a thing about AS, nor did AS say anything about Occult. Null, but at the same time I've got my eye on you. POST SOME DAMN CONTENT!

Zaicon is scarcely any better, but the way he was getting wagoned on as opposed to AS makes me lean town. Still need content from this guy too.

Overall? I think I'll be looking to lynch Om or Sajin today. Before I vote though, I'd like to see how Sajin answers Zaicon's question above.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #255 (isolation #38) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:37 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Why do I get the feeling we're going to be lynching Sajin?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #260 (isolation #39) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:10 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Hmmm. I'm probably doomed, if I can guess which way the votes are going to go.

I'm Amaterasu, Shinto Sun Goddess of Nippon (Japan). Apparently Bitmap chose to interpret the role name as being Amaterasu from Ōkamiden, because "Chibiterasu" is my son. (I don't know if there is actually anyone named Chibiterasu in this game, if so please name claim.) My one ability is just to bodyguard someone each night, since gods are apparently tough (I must confess I was hoping for more power considering I'm a God).

Last Night I targeted Om of the Nom since just a few days back I had a town read on him -- I hadn't reread the thread yet. Obviously, even if Om was targeted for a kill there's still no good explanation as to why he didn't die since I was RB'd by him (and he is presumably telling the truth in this hypothetical scenario where he was targeted for a kill).

I don't know if my protection guards against all kills or just one, the Mod has not replied back to me yet regarding that matter (has picked up the PM though, which is weird).

Anyway,
Vote: Om of the Nom

Before you auto-vote me, realize that Om's been pretty scummy. If you read through my notes, he's defended AS like crazy and tried to deflect the lynch onto both PH and Zaicon. At the same time he never really had a good reason to believe AS was town.

Also, I think it would be in our best interests to wait for Zaicon to come back and explain why he wanted a full claim from Sajin, because I think there's something important there. So please, don't lynch anyone before that, particularly me.

---

@Sajin: That's a wall of text war that doesn't really concern me right now. Very back and forth, I feel like mistakes were made on both sides. And while I agree that Thor couldn't have initiated the bus, PH or AS could have. But probably not.

---

Does anyone other than Om have an explanation for the lack of NKs? Because right now (from my perspective) here's what could have happened.
1. Scum targeted Sajin (if so, why?)
2. Scum no-killed (if so, why? to frame me?)
3. There's some other cause (which I am requesting if available)

---

@Thor: What is your read on Om? If it's null or town -- what do you think of what I've said about him?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #261 (isolation #40) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:12 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Here's a good fucking question.

Om, why did you target me? As opposed to either of your other 2 scum reads, DP and Zaicon. Or even gorckat.

Seems like you didn't bother to say why, since you're so damn confident that you'll get me lynched.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #262 (isolation #41) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:19 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

When I wake up in the morning I better not be lynched. That would be just rude.

Anyway, sorry for the triple post.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #267 (isolation #42) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:08 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

263:
1. No clue about the flavor to my role. Sorry. All I know is that it says I'm tough, so I can bodyguard people.

2. Didn't want to reread and analyze because it was highly dependent on the night results. If I die? Doesn't matter. If two people die? Go after Thor (although gorckat's vig claim would have put a damper on that) as a third party. If Thor dies? Great! Move on to another target.

I couldn't have guessed that no one would die, though.

3. Your reason to believe AS town wasn't good because... there was no reason? I never saw any real justification for why AS was town.

4. AtE... whatever. I seriously think there might be a chance that Zaicon might have something proving that Sajin is scum. Zaicon didn't exactly reveal much, but I have my suspicions. And really, someone else might have a perfectly good explanation for why there were no NKs.

5. Could be you were trying to frame me.

6. I'll admit I don't have an explanation for why you would switch.

264:
Well, at the time I didn't realize you'd claim RB and call for my head.

265:
It wouldn't be contradictory, it would be hypocritical. But I wouldn't agree with either. What do you mean by "implying suspicion on AS"? I don't think it was implied so much as stated, but at the same time I don't think my suspicion of AS is as big a part of my ISO as you are implying.

AS was being attacked in what I perceived to be a very scum-driven way.

266:
1. No, really, I couldn't explain it. Sorry, but that's the truth.

2. PH's case WAS shitty, and I stand by that even knowing that AS flipped scum.

3. My read on AS wasn't strong, so changing it isn't as huge as you imply (maybe I should check a thesaurus for synonyms of "imply").

I did consider if they were both town or both scum, but it read as scum-town interaction. I think you'll agree that scum-scum interaction was definitely unlikely (barring PH/Thor being 3rd party, which seems unlikely now). Town-Town interaction? Unlikely. AS and PH/Thor were both scummy players.

---

Ugh. I'm having Open 472 flashbacks.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #281 (isolation #43) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:10 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Unvote

No clue what your deal is Om. But I'm guessing we're both town and Sajin's scum.

That STILL doesn't explain the lack of NKs, though.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #282 (isolation #44) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:10 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Oh, wait, Thor claimed BP. That would explain a lot.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #286 (isolation #45) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:04 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Do we care what order people claim in?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #288 (isolation #46) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:23 am

Post by Alduskkel »

In retrospect, I can't believe Thor agreed with Om considering Thor should have known that the lack of NK was due to him being BP. After all, Thor was the obvious NK target. It's ridiculous to assume that it's more likely that I'm scum who got RB'd.

I wish Occult would check in. I think he's site flaked, though. Hasn't posted anything since the 10th.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #290 (isolation #47) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:59 am

Post by Alduskkel »

If Thor's a BP SK, then that implies there can be 3 NKs per night, though.

Unless the Mafia lack a factional kill.

Maybe there are just a lot of roles that can stop kills? Not sure.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #292 (isolation #48) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:17 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Yes. He's a pretty town guy.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #294 (isolation #49) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:21 am

Post by Alduskkel »

You're a scum commuter or a scum BP or something.

Why would gorckat lie?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #296 (isolation #50) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:35 am

Post by Alduskkel »

I don't think Thor is an SK.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #299 (isolation #51) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:30 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Vote: Sajin
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #301 (isolation #52) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:34 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Thor665 wrote:I thought I was obvious scum in your mind?
I'm also well-aware that I am probably the only one who thinks/thought that. I suspect most people had you as town, and that's more than enough to mark you as the NK target.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #305 (isolation #53) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:00 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

In post 303, Om of the Nom wrote:VOTE: Sajin
If Sajin flips town, Ald dies tomorrow.
If Sajin flips scum, cool I'll admit I'm wrong.
What if you roleblock me and a kill does happen?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #318 (isolation #54) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:33 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Unvote
. This game is confusing as hell.

Sajin, I'm not 100% sure you're scum. Om, your plan is insane, why would we take out Zaicon? If I'm not scum then somehow that means gorckat is scum? What?

p-edit: I would speculate that if both Zaicon and Sajin are telling the truth then Sajin's role is specifically designed to mess with Zaicon's role, which strikes me as rather powerful otherwise.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #320 (isolation #55) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:38 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Why is everyone else obvTown? Why would gorckat claim vig in the first place?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #324 (isolation #56) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:49 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Let's get this down all in one place.
Om of the Nom: Roleblocker. Can't use ability if he was the 2nd biggest wagon or it's lylo.
Sanjin: Pseudo-Miller (?), Non-Consecutive Commuter.
Thor: Bulletproof.
DoctorPepper: Flavor Cop. Can't use in lylo.
gorckat: Vigilante.
Alduskkel: Bodyguard.
Occult: ?
Zaicon: Oracle.
Amethyst Snowflake: Scum Gladiator, as far as we know.

Perhaps Sanjin's role fools DP's?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #329 (isolation #57) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:58 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

I think the most critical question we need to answer is, what question do we want Zaicon to ask?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #333 (isolation #58) » Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:31 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Is there any reason Zaicon can't ask stuff like "Is there a town-aligned role with the ability to bodyguard in this game?" (as an example question)

That seems like it might be the best way to turn him into a relatively normal Cop.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #340 (isolation #59) » Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:01 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

I don't see my master plan in that backup anywhere. I'll restate it to the best of my memory.

TODAY: Lynch Sajin.
TONIGHT: I target Zaicon, Zaicon asks "Is there a pro-town player who can learn the role names of other players?" (DP alignment check.) DP flavor cops gorckat. Om blocks Lincolm. Lincolm sends a message (or tries) to Thor.
TOMORROW:
If scum has been outed for sure, lynch the scum. (DP is outed if Zaicon gets back the answer "no". gorckat is outed if his role name is incorrect. Om is outed if Thor receives a message.)

If I'm dead, then note that DP and Lincolm are confirmed. gorckat and Thor are close to confirmed in that case as well. That means either Zaicon or Om is scum.

If I'm not dead, and no one else died either, no lynch and this time Zaicon "targets" Lincolm and Om still blocks him (Lincolm). DP flavor cops someone (maybe Zaicon). If people continually fail to die, keep collecting information until someone dies or the scum has been identified.

If I'm not dead, and someone else died, then that means:
-Lincolm and DP are guaranteed town. gorckat and Thor are strong candidates to be town. Worst case scenario, the lynch pool is me, Om, and Zaicon. Om should probably not be the first one lynched in that pool, because if he's town then he can just roleblock either me or Zaicon, whoever's still alive. And if Om is scum then he can't kill or be exposed as a fake. Keep in mind that Om can't roleblock if he was the 2nd largest wagon or it's lylo; be careful about the first condition in particular.

And if something completely ridiculous happens (e.g. two night kills) then just completely rethink things, maybe go back to traditional scumhunting (in which I would go for Om).
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #348 (isolation #60) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:48 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #350 (isolation #61) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:12 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Unvote
if it's so damn important to you.

It's not like I hammered. 5 to lynch.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #353 (isolation #62) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:22 am

Post by Alduskkel »

:roll:

I didn't "jump in your shit" because I suppose getting Lincolm to tell us his scumreads is a good idea. And if Sajin is at L-1 then he could get hammered in an instant.

I'm not really in a rush, but I do think we've got this game nearly nailed to the wall and that it's silly to prolong this day.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #356 (isolation #63) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:44 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

I didn't say you specifically would hammer.

Let's do this.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #359 (isolation #64) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:13 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Om should under no circumstances target me tonight. That just opens the door for a Zaicon kill.

I don't really get what you're saying about DP.

Also you're not hammered, you're at L-1.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #363 (isolation #65) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:02 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Guys. Nothing is happening.

Just lynch Sajin already if you're not even going to talk about anything.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #376 (isolation #66) » Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:56 am

Post by Alduskkel »

ITT Alduskkel comes up with a brilliant plan that is completely pointless in the end.

GG all. Don't really understand the scum decisions though.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #378 (isolation #67) » Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:33 am

Post by Alduskkel »

AS fucked up the claim badly. Tacked on the compulsive part needlessly, especially considering that their previous statements completely failed to match up with that. Plus, they couldn't get it straight which head had done what and why.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #391 (isolation #68) » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:03 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

I've heard it said that replacements hurt scum.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #395 (isolation #69) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:28 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

This game needs a yukkuri sendoff.
Town can take it easy!
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #399 (isolation #70) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:15 am

Post by Alduskkel »

No, it means "slowly." And "Yukkuri shiteitte ne!" means "Do it slowly!" but is better translated as "Take it easy!"

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”