Micro 201 - Venging Ball - Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (isolation #0) » Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:58 pm

Post by Fifty Ways »

Let's see what I can do.
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (isolation #1) » Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:35 pm

Post by Fifty Ways »

Maki and Guyett and DrPepper are all the scummiest.

I am thinking that Shadi is town because of a few times he turned away from chances to egg on a lynch, esp with maki in 34
the transparency of 34 doesn't suggest factional connection

Guyett is terrible, even when he makes wallposts and earns my vote.

DrPepper is just null-leaning scum for his probably blind endorsement of guyett's case but I'm not too attached to this read
Never trust a happy song.
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #162 (isolation #2) » Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:40 pm

Post by Fifty Ways »

In post 33, Guyett wrote:Putting someone at l-1 on the first page is suspicious
VOTE: Dr.pepper
mehful bandwagon without any individual thought
pretty suspect
In post 35, Siveure DtTrikyp wrote:VOTE: makiavel

I'm not sure what it is but I don't like post #27.
In post 36, Guyett wrote:It does look a bit odd doesn't it... I Think mak has some explaining to do
lol this exchange
post 36 is incredibly obvious parroting of siveure
In post 87, Guyett wrote:
Spoiler: lots of quotes and stuff
In post 28, SalmonellaDreams wrote:DrPepper, that L-1 vote was awful, especially on page one.
The whole maki shadi thing is interesting, but can we really find associations this early?
VOTE: DrPepper
You vote for someone who puts another person at L-1... I don't have much of a problem yet...
however your claim that we can't find any associations yet is lazy at best and anti town at worst.
In post 30, SalmonellaDreams wrote:
In post 28, SalmonellaDreams wrote:but can we really find associations this early?
Why bring it back up? why not actively try to find scum?
In post 52, SalmonellaDreams wrote:
In post 32, Shadi1337 wrote:Kudos to dr.pepper for trying, even if it's early. His analysis is fair.

Salmo, do you have any other leads you'd like to follow? (You were on Maki's rvs omgus vote before?)
Are you trying to subtly push me onto Maki right here?

The relationship between Maki and Shadi is interesting. It's still to early to learn anything of it, but we'll definitely have to go back to look at it.

Anyways, VOTE: Shadi

I liked the pressure that was on him, and he seemed like he was trying to subtly get me to vote for Maki.
Shadi's play here does seem slightly odd but he does make a good point that you were on to Maki about that RVS OMGUS vote... why not keep pressuring that vote? to paraphrase youreslf;
"how come you didn't push harder on siv? He ignored your question.
What have you noticed about his play?"

In post 53, greygnarl wrote:
vote: shadi

Have fun at L-1, I don't like your play thus far.
In post 54, SalmonellaDreams wrote:greygnarl, how come you didn't push harder on siv? He ignored your question.
What have you noticed about his play? That was a very open ended statement and it seems like you're just hopping on the bandwagon.

VOTE: greygnarl
Again you vote for someone putting another person at L-1, not too concerning yet but part of your reason for voting for Grey kind of contradicts wwith your reasons for going after Shadi...
In post 70, SalmonellaDreams wrote:I'd be uncommitted to pressuring someone if I just let it go when they didn't answer.
Here's the thing: They did answer.
Since Shadi beat around the bush for part of my question, I'll ask again, with additional L-1 pressure.
VOTE: Shadi

And now you vote for Shadi and put him at L-1 (apparently)... does that mean you will now vote for yourself?
you admit to doing it to pressure Shadi but that is exactly why DrP and Grey put people at L-1... contradictions and circular reasoning galore!!!

In post 71, SalmonellaDreams wrote:Speaking of that, Maki, don't hammer without a claim, and don't ask for a claim for no reason.

No no don't hammer it'll look bad ect ect ect... hint hint hammer Shadi please Maki winky face

UNVOTE:
VOTE: salmon
This makes absolutely no good points. All fluff.

My only reservation about guyett is that he may simply be bad rather than scum. But I think he's both.
vote guyett
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (isolation #3) » Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:29 pm

Post by Fifty Ways »

Just Vote Guyett
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (isolation #4) » Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:05 pm

Post by Fifty Ways »

and..?
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (isolation #5) » Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:29 pm

Post by Fifty Ways »

So...I should not point out that your case is fluff because no one else has done so yet?
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (isolation #6) » Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:53 am

Post by Fifty Ways »

In post 176, Guyett wrote:No I'm asking why you drag up a post that is a few days old and label it fluff when no one else has labeled it as fluff since then? Sounds like a desperate attempt to make a case for me getting inched. What do you make of Dr.peppers case against salmon?
Well as a guy who has just replaced in I have to comment on every notable post in the thread.

I'm beginning to think you really are just bad. :/
In post 178, Guyett wrote:I assume you mean fifty not thirty. You haven't done anything with him but its the way he has come out attacking me with a flimsy argument against my case on you that indicates he wants me inched to get pressure off you.. That is the protecting i am talking about
You have failed to explain why my case on you is bad.
In post 180, Guyett wrote:He claimed my post was fluff... Like the entire post was dismissed as fluff out of hand.
Well I assume people are able to look at the post and see for themselves. I see you're ignoring the rest of the case. But if you want me to be detailed, there's no problem.
In post 186, Guyett wrote:So does my case make more sense now?
(no)
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #193 (isolation #7) » Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:03 am

Post by Fifty Ways »

In post 162, Fifty Ways wrote:
In post 33, Guyett wrote:Putting someone at l-1 on the first page is suspicious
VOTE: Dr.pepper
mehful bandwagon without any individual thought
pretty suspect
In post 35, Siveure DtTrikyp wrote:VOTE: makiavel

I'm not sure what it is but I don't like post #27.
In post 36, Guyett wrote:It does look a bit odd doesn't it... I Think mak has some explaining to do
lol this exchange
post 36 is incredibly obvious parroting of siveure
In post 87, Guyett wrote:
Spoiler: lots of quotes and stuff
In post 28, SalmonellaDreams wrote:DrPepper, that L-1 vote was awful, especially on page one.
The whole maki shadi thing is interesting, but can we really find associations this early?
VOTE: DrPepper
You vote for someone who puts another person at L-1... I don't have much of a problem yet...
however your claim that we can't find any associations yet is lazy at best and anti town at worst.
In post 30, SalmonellaDreams wrote:
In post 28, SalmonellaDreams wrote:but can we really find associations this early?
Why bring it back up? why not actively try to find scum?
In post 52, SalmonellaDreams wrote:
In post 32, Shadi1337 wrote:Kudos to dr.pepper for trying, even if it's early. His analysis is fair.

Salmo, do you have any other leads you'd like to follow? (You were on Maki's rvs omgus vote before?)
Are you trying to subtly push me onto Maki right here?

The relationship between Maki and Shadi is interesting. It's still to early to learn anything of it, but we'll definitely have to go back to look at it.

Anyways, VOTE: Shadi

I liked the pressure that was on him, and he seemed like he was trying to subtly get me to vote for Maki.
Shadi's play here does seem slightly odd but he does make a good point that you were on to Maki about that RVS OMGUS vote... why not keep pressuring that vote? to paraphrase youreslf;
"how come you didn't push harder on siv? He ignored your question.
What have you noticed about his play?"

In post 53, greygnarl wrote:
vote: shadi

Have fun at L-1, I don't like your play thus far.
In post 54, SalmonellaDreams wrote:greygnarl, how come you didn't push harder on siv? He ignored your question.
What have you noticed about his play? That was a very open ended statement and it seems like you're just hopping on the bandwagon.

VOTE: greygnarl
Again you vote for someone putting another person at L-1, not too concerning yet but part of your reason for voting for Grey kind of contradicts wwith your reasons for going after Shadi...
In post 70, SalmonellaDreams wrote:I'd be uncommitted to pressuring someone if I just let it go when they didn't answer.
Here's the thing: They did answer.
Since Shadi beat around the bush for part of my question, I'll ask again, with additional L-1 pressure.
VOTE: Shadi

And now you vote for Shadi and put him at L-1 (apparently)... does that mean you will now vote for yourself?
you admit to doing it to pressure Shadi but that is exactly why DrP and Grey put people at L-1... contradictions and circular reasoning galore!!!

In post 71, SalmonellaDreams wrote:Speaking of that, Maki, don't hammer without a claim, and don't ask for a claim for no reason.

No no don't hammer it'll look bad ect ect ect... hint hint hammer Shadi please Maki winky face

UNVOTE:
VOTE: salmon
This makes absolutely no good points. All fluff.

My only reservation about guyett is that he may simply be bad rather than scum. But I think he's both.
vote guyett
So guyett's post is above. I'm quoting the whole case because people are ignoring the whole case.

First statement is a rehash of what's already been said and no way relates to whether salmon is scum or not.
Second statement is useless rumination of first.
Rehash of shadi's point. Nothing new.
The last statement is just silly.

Isolated, this could be seen as merely a terrible and derivative case. But in light of guyett's posts, it's part of a pattern of fairly substanceless and derivative play.

His interaction with siveure in 36 is incredibly blatant parroting. 31 is the exact same thing.
The most original thing guyett's said the entire game is that I and salmon are scumbuddies, but that was pure OMGUS.
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (isolation #8) » Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:54 am

Post by Fifty Ways »

notes on maki
In post 27, Makiavel wrote:UNVOTE:

Everyone should calm their tits, no I am not bussing, yes, I was linked to the game & told to go confirm coz I didn't check my PMs to which I was told he voted me (by himself). I proceeded to do an OMGUS for the heck of it.
unnaturally defensive
In post 40, Makiavel wrote:
I explained higher why I voted him. It's not my problem if your reading skills aren't that good. Anyway, let me tell you again :

1. I get poked to confirm as game is about to start & we got pmed
2. I see my PM, then I get told later on by Shadi that he voted me for the lulz (on another site, it's not that uncommon that I get voted out R1, so think of it as a "joke")
3. I proceed to OMGUS'ing him just for the fun
4. I notice 2 (or was it 3 ? I don't know) people vote him and put him on L-1 when there is NO reason WHATSOEVER to do it
5. I retract, proceed to explaining why I voted him
6. You don't understand, Someone elses votes me
7. & We're here again! ya-hoo

Full circle here we go.
way overexplanation
In post 41, Makiavel wrote:
In post 38, Shadi1337 wrote:hey guys, I am going to a trip in Austria from the 8th to the 12th. So v/la or whatever it's called. Will probably post there too but really don't expect me to really follow those few days.
Use this : http://forum.mafiascum.net/ucp.php?i=vla&mode=settings

Note : I'm a bit inactive, it's because I'm doing 10 things in one those days, I'll however check atleast once or twice a day if I don't forget! The host can add me on skype @ kolzerreda in case I really forget for awhile, but I doubt I will. Will be checking this thread later today depending on whether I fall asleep or not (didn't sleep at all tonight & it's 7:44AM)
wordy/excited here, too
but not game related content
so maybe an playstyle thing

Just because guyett agreed with you doesn't mean it's okay to endorse a scummy wallpost.
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (isolation #9) » Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:55 am

Post by Fifty Ways »

In post 194, DoctorPepper wrote:Blind endorsement of guyett's case? I have a scum read on Sal. That makes no sense. Btw, you said Maki is scum, without saying why exactly. Now I actually am curious. What do you think of my case on Sal. I think he could scum.

Btw, Maki is really anti town. He says he posts because he doesnt want to be replaced, yet he posts no actual content. Like, dafuck man.

Hi notscience, you stalker. Tell me why it was bad to state those things that potentially help us find scum?
My read on Sal is null and you case doesn't really affect it.
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (isolation #10) » Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:55 am

Post by Fifty Ways »

because my case
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #201 (isolation #11) » Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:55 am

Post by Fifty Ways »

Sure, whatever. What about what you said actually builds on dr pepper's case?
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (isolation #12) » Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:27 am

Post by Fifty Ways »

In post 202, Makiavel wrote:
In post 195, Fifty Ways wrote:notes on maki

Spoiler:

Everyone should calm their tits, no I am not bussing, yes, I was linked to the game & told to go confirm coz I didn't check my PMs to which I was told he voted me (by himself). I proceeded to do an OMGUS for the heck of it.
unnaturally defensive
I explained higher why I voted him. It's not my problem if your reading skills aren't that good. Anyway, let me tell you again :

2. I see my PM, then I get told later on by Shadi that he voted me for the lulz (on another site, it's not that uncommon that I get voted out R1, so think of it as a "joke")
4. I notice 2 (or was it 3 ? I don't know) people vote him and put him on L-1 when there is NO reason WHATSOEVER to do it

Full circle here we go.
way overexplanation
In post 38, Shadi1337 wrote:hey guys, I am going to a trip in Austria from the 8th to the 12th. So v/la or whatever it's called. Will probably post there too but really don't expect me to really follow those few days.

Note : I'm a bit inactive, it's because I'm doing 10 things in one those days, I'll however check atleast once or twice a day if I don't forget! The host can add me on skype @ kolzerreda in case I really forget for awhile, but I doubt I will. Will be checking this thread later today depending on whether I fall asleep or not (didn't sleep at all tonight & it's 7:44AM)

wordy/excited here, too

Just because guyett agreed with you doesn't mean it's okay to endorse a scummy wallpost.
First point : People put Shadi on L-1 and then immediately thought we were bussing because I was told to read the topic & saw his post & OMGUS'd. So I explained it.
Second point : People didn't understand easily what I meant apparently, there are some times where it seemed the users lost their brain
Third point : I'm inactive for now, it's true, I focus on ton of things, so I just notified people, note that I did the same on another game @ http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=29887 where I am not posting game content currently. (well aside from my vote on a retard, but let's not mention that)
I think I may have simply had a problem with your style of posting, maki.
Last edited by Cheery Dog on Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (isolation #13) » Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:29 pm

Post by Fifty Ways »

guyott's dodging an incredible number of questions
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (isolation #14) » Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:09 pm

Post by Fifty Ways »

In post 201, Fifty Ways wrote:Sure, whatever. What about what you said actually builds on dr pepper's case?
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (isolation #15) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:42 am

Post by Fifty Ways »

In post 216, SalmonellaDreams wrote:
In post 210, Fifty Ways wrote:guyott's dodging an incredible number of questions
In post 215, Fifty Ways wrote:
In post 201, Fifty Ways wrote:Sure, whatever. What about what you said actually builds on dr pepper's case?
Really? You stretched one missed question into "an incredible number of questions?"
VOTE: Fifty Ways
He dodged your question, too. In the space of 2 pages. Yeah, incredible.
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (isolation #16) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:43 am

Post by Fifty Ways »

So what you added to what Dr P said...
Was something that Shadi said.
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (isolation #17) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:04 am

Post by Fifty Ways »

unvote

probjust bad

Does mafia have daychat?
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (isolation #18) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:32 am

Post by Fifty Ways »

This game's all the more likely to have scum posing as VIs then...
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (isolation #19) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:24 am

Post by Fifty Ways »

Guys, the game is stalling. If you want to help the game stop stalling, just say something. If you're voting for someone, advocate that guy's lynch. If you're not, hurry up. If you disagree with someone's ideas speak up. Say something. It'll help a lot.
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (isolation #20) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:28 am

Post by Fifty Ways »

Yeah, ok.

Never attempted to push his guyett vote much at all.
vote siv
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (isolation #21) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:48 pm

Post by Fifty Ways »

ok
are you going to talk more about the guy who is probably scum now
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (isolation #22) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:29 am

Post by Fifty Ways »

In post 248, Siveure DtTrikyp wrote:Who?

Thinking a slight bit more I don't want to compromise lynch on maki b/c gut.
guyett? the guy you are voting for who you said is probably scum?
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (isolation #23) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:15 am

Post by Fifty Ways »

In post 258, Siveure DtTrikyp wrote:Well, I don't have an amazing scumread on guyett, but what I do have is still a strong lynch. If you'd care to present a better person to lynch besides guyett, sure, I'll vote them, but guyett seems the best lynch atm.

Eh, given how useless maki is we could lynch him... wait he'll have a vengekill if he's town. Yeah let's not do that.

Hmm, not 100% sure on guyett either.
could you at least elaborate on the basis on your guyett read at the time you voted him and/or the time you said he was probably scum
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (isolation #24) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:16 am

Post by Fifty Ways »

unnaturally defensive

Full circle here we go.
way overexplanation

wordy/excited here, too

The scummiest thing about maki is her unnatural posting style.
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (isolation #25) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:08 pm

Post by Fifty Ways »

i am disappoint in all of u
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (isolation #26) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:00 pm

Post by Fifty Ways »

NS can go on the scumlist, too.

Let's just lynch one of Maka, Guyott, NS.

And all agree to force "who im gonna kill" claims before hammers.
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (isolation #27) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:12 pm

Post by Fifty Ways »

NS is just using mastin's suggested strategy for dismissing criticism.
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (isolation #28) » Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:14 am

Post by Fifty Ways »

unnaturally defensive

Full circle here we go.
way overexplanation

wordy/excited here, too

please allow me to quote the post ive quoted two times already after making it shadi
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (isolation #29) » Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:19 am

Post by Fifty Ways »

In post 289, DoctorPepper wrote:NS hasnt been contributing and has been his usual troll ns. So why does it make him scum Fifty, he plays like this all the time.
Scumtrolling vs Towntrolling
The difference is the gut read I have
You've pretty much expressed suspicion of everyone this game.
You say that like it's a bad thing.

pedit: "chainsaw" is soo never a legit accusation but I do think the recurring template of a lot of questioning without any bite is starting to seem artificial
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (isolation #30) » Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:11 am

Post by Fifty Ways »

I have a different interpretation, but I'll let maka explain herself before commenting.
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (isolation #31) » Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:41 pm

Post by Fifty Ways »

someday you'll understand

vote guyett
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (isolation #32) » Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:42 am

Post by Fifty Ways »

Guys, maka townslipped earlier when he selfvoted. It was a clear show of 'newb thinks getting a vengeshot is worth being lynched'. There is no other valid interpretation and this lynch is terrible.
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (isolation #33) » Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:44 am

Post by Fifty Ways »

Do you really wanna trust maka with a vengeshot? Do ya?
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (isolation #34) » Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:09 am

Post by Fifty Ways »

I'm pretty mad at NS for not moving his vote to someone who was not basically-surely-town. I wonder if he's buds with guyott.

vote guyott
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #344 (isolation #35) » Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:11 am

Post by Fifty Ways »

(Also, congrats, maki. That was a great finish.)
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #351 (isolation #36) » Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:38 am

Post by Fifty Ways »

In post 347, notscience wrote:
In post 343, Fifty Ways wrote:I'm pretty mad at NS for not moving his vote to someone who was not basically-surely-town. I wonder if he's buds with guyott.

vote guyott
Lmfao, look at who I voted and what they flipped.
sigh

NS, you let an obviously innocent townie get killed, you asshole. It's only Maka's insight, not yours, that gives us anything to work with today. Nothing you've done in this game so far has been meritorious. All you've done is sit on a gutread (that you somehow could only justify after-the-fact) and allow an obvious mislynch.

And you are playing differently this game because you are scummm.
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #403 (isolation #37) » Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:54 pm

Post by Fifty Ways »

NS's selfvote is meaningless posturing. Guyott must die today.
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (isolation #38) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:38 am

Post by Fifty Ways »

drp also blindly endorsed guyott's bad case
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #412 (isolation #39) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:41 am

Post by Fifty Ways »

a case which was pretty likely a botched attempt to collaborate up a mislynch, given how derivative it was

Owait guyott claimed blue team scum a page ago.
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #415 (isolation #40) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:45 am

Post by Fifty Ways »

My browser doesn't have the computing capacity I need to properly deal with this thread's bullshit.
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #446 (isolation #41) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:53 pm

Post by Fifty Ways »

The shadi wagon is shady, guys.
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #452 (isolation #42) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:43 pm

Post by Fifty Ways »

I don't see why guyett's lynch needs to wait for anyone to develop their reads on people who are not guyett. Don't you think you'll be in a better position to do that tomorrow?
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #460 (isolation #43) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:48 am

Post by Fifty Ways »

In post 454, Siveure DtTrikyp wrote:If somehow guyett is town, and he venges town, we're in lylo, needing to lynch 3 scum in a specific order. I'd like to have reads on everyone beforehand in case that happens.
my question was: what difference will it make?
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #461 (isolation #44) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:01 am

Post by Fifty Ways »

I don't think shadi is scum.

scumshadi would've lynched maki.
scumshadi would be flailing right now.

Everything bad about his play can be explained as a combo of newbiness and apathy.

Salmon looks pretty scummy right now, though.
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #464 (isolation #45) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:10 am

Post by Fifty Ways »

oh nvm salmon's cool and shadi's eh
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #492 (isolation #46) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:30 am

Post by Fifty Ways »

ns
Flailing is in absolutely no way correlated with any alliance whatsoever.

Guyett is scum using the possibility of a vengekill to inspire doubt.

If his previous post egging on his own lynch was sincere,
he would have hammered himself
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #494 (isolation #47) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:19 pm

Post by Fifty Ways »

God I love life. Everything is so quirky. Everything is so delightful.
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #508 (isolation #48) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:50 am

Post by Fifty Ways »

YESSSS

A study was done awhile ago that tested whether flailing = scummy (or townie) and found no relationship.

I'm going to need a moment to regroup I've been tunnelling for the last two Days.
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #509 (isolation #49) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:56 am

Post by Fifty Ways »

I have a gut feeling that ns is guyett's bud and guyett was angry in the latter pages because ns was bussing him.
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #510 (isolation #50) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:57 am

Post by Fifty Ways »

That would explain the whole "yes guyett is scum, but let's spend the day looking for some other scum to lynch"
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #511 (isolation #51) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:19 am

Post by Fifty Ways »

Oh yes the weird way he avoided and tried to shift the town from the guyett question is eery.

And then there's the enabling the maki lynch
because he was butthurt about DP
so that guyett would survive D1.

Way too much circumstance.
vote ns
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #515 (isolation #52) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:57 am

Post by Fifty Ways »

unvote

Okay we're good.
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #516 (isolation #53) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:58 am

Post by Fifty Ways »

In post 512, notscience wrote:That's L-1, I'm going to ask noone hammer so I can get my mind around who I intend to shoot.
wait this is totally rhetorical
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #518 (isolation #54) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:26 am

Post by Fifty Ways »

If you're scum, I'm taking some pointers from you once this game is over.
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #524 (isolation #55) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:15 pm

Post by Fifty Ways »

In post 520, Siveure DtTrikyp wrote:All I did was get off the wagon to extend the day to get reads. I didn't try to go anywhere else. I was ALWAYS lynching guyett, I just wasn't lynching him straight away. Slightly confused why you'd deflect onto me though.
Wasn't talking about you.
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #525 (isolation #56) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:15 pm

Post by Fifty Ways »

ns is town, guys
i think
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #528 (isolation #57) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:00 pm

Post by Fifty Ways »

shadi
who are your top 3 most suspicious people and why?
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #532 (isolation #58) » Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:31 am

Post by Fifty Ways »

hurry up shadi
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #540 (isolation #59) » Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:54 am

Post by Fifty Ways »

I'm going to have to re-read the thread but I don't wanna.
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #545 (isolation #60) » Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:40 pm

Post by Fifty Ways »

Woah what an opportunity.
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #549 (isolation #61) » Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:30 pm

Post by Fifty Ways »

Guys. When have you ever had such a legitimate opportunity to lynch someone on his birthday?

vote shadi
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #552 (isolation #62) » Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:40 pm

Post by Fifty Ways »

happy bday shadi

i wish you would do something to make me think you're town
unless you aren't then that's good keep doing what you're doing
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #558 (isolation #63) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:52 pm

Post by Fifty Ways »

I think what you're intuitively noticing is that I'm a lot more flippant without a guyett to tunnel on. But we'll see.
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #577 (isolation #64) » Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:35 am

Post by Fifty Ways »

I've been behind both our scum kills this game (yes i do claim involvement in pepper's death). If it weren't for me, guyett would have survived D2 and you wouldn't have survived D3 (I totally could have hammered you without consequence a few pages ago). And you think I'm scum?

Why?
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #578 (isolation #65) » Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:47 am

Post by Fifty Ways »

In post 34, Shadi1337 wrote:I don't think it was that suspicious, him thinking it was L-2 could be a legit thought. A L-2 is just slightly off compared to a L-1
unvote

I still don't really think shadi is scum. I just wish people would respond to pressure.
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #581 (isolation #66) » Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:51 am

Post by Fifty Ways »

What are you talking about..?
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #582 (isolation #67) » Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:58 am

Post by Fifty Ways »

If you were at L-1 right now and I had said something that in any way connoted "stfu or I'll hammer you", you could then claim that I'm threatening anyone.

I was behind DP being scum. He was one of my first reads of D1. I tunnelled on guyett instead since guyett was more obviously scum, but yes.

And quickhammers on D3 after two scumdeaths when the subject has forfeited his right to defend against the substantive cases brought against him don't ever count as scummy.

If I either continued to think you were scum or wanted you dead for mislynch purposes, I would have just done it, and been in accord with a majority of the town.
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #583 (isolation #68) » Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:04 pm

Post by Fifty Ways »

And please remember to answer my most recent question before our exchange ends.
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #584 (isolation #69) » Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:05 pm

Post by Fifty Ways »

Oh, I mean the one before that one.

Why do you think I'm scum?
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #587 (isolation #70) » Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:10 pm

Post by Fifty Ways »

You're taking words out of context to advance a flimsy case. And you still haven't answered my question.
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #588 (isolation #71) » Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:17 pm

Post by Fifty Ways »

And just to humor you, let me address your points.

However you read that post, there's nothing you can quote from it that suggests that I intended to lynch you.

And even if I were scum, I would still be pretty ignorant of who all is scum. Why? Because this is multiballlll. Whatever my alliance, my misstatement that I'dve "been in accord with a majority of the town" came from a position of ignorance since at minimum
I don't know who all the scum are.
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #593 (isolation #72) » Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:22 pm

Post by Fifty Ways »

ns im waiting
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #596 (isolation #73) » Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:12 am

Post by Fifty Ways »

I've said it two times now...
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #598 (isolation #74) » Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:26 am

Post by Fifty Ways »

Well that's boring.
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #600 (isolation #75) » Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:48 am

Post by Fifty Ways »

gah I'm still stuck on the question of shadi's alliance
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #601 (isolation #76) » Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:23 am

Post by Fifty Ways »

If we mislynch and misvenge, it's 2 v 1 v 1. We're pretty likely to have one scum dead with the lynch that proceeds from that scenario, and then be in a favorable position to kill the last one (as two obv towns will still be around and many posts will be available to examine).
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #602 (isolation #77) » Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:18 am

Post by Fifty Ways »

Just one mutually strong townread between two town players, the death of two 'others' (inevitable if these two aren't considered the most scummy possible by a mislynched town), and we can't lose.
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #604 (isolation #78) » Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:39 am

Post by Fifty Ways »

We just have to be certain enough that such a scenario will never arise.
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #605 (isolation #79) » Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:43 am

Post by Fifty Ways »

I suppose maintaining a culture of mass suspicion will be more effective in the end, though...
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #606 (isolation #80) » Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:51 am

Post by Fifty Ways »

Maverick's iso suggests that he is mafia with guyett in a way somewhat more subtle than other people's have.
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #607 (isolation #81) » Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:52 am

Post by Fifty Ways »

Vote Maverick
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #610 (isolation #82) » Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:43 am

Post by Fifty Ways »

In post 261, maverick_alpha wrote:Does anyone actually have any other reason for lynching Maki other than "Contentless Posts"?

This is my main reason for voting him at least, he's actively lurking like his life's on the line, but I wanna know what others think too.

TBH, it's a pretty big reason and it has caught scum before, but I'm just worried if he flips town and vengekills another town.
The diffidence here about the one lynch he's partipated in all game seems a bit overdone.
In post 410, maverick_alpha wrote:Well, for a minor tell with everyone thinking Guyett's Dr.P's scumbuddy, I'm not sure how this weighs on everyone, but Dr.P also never really voted Guyett either.

There's bigger scumtells than this but I'm working on reading everyone first. I've only ISO'd Dr. Pepper to see who he might be scumbuddying with. Just thought I'd throw that out there for a bit.

Gonna see everyone else's too in a bit
He makes a lot of posts associating guyett with DrP but never follows up with a vote. It's a ghost of participation in the wagon.
In post 567, maverick_alpha wrote:
In post 562, Marquis wrote:also i've always wanted to do a random question session. ask me things i only joined this game because i'm bored atm
@Marquis: Hi! So some of the players here think NS is scum. I kind of doubt it though, considering there's been no... well, no visible scumtells from him. What do you think?
This is his first mention of the ns wagon. So opinionative but also quite offhand. Why is he avoiding confrontation?
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #622 (isolation #83) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:52 am

Post by Fifty Ways »

you really got to work on providing motivating reasons to lynch people ns :(
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #629 (isolation #84) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:07 pm

Post by Fifty Ways »

woah, emotion from shadi
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #631 (isolation #85) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:15 pm

Post by Fifty Ways »

ns is targetting shadi for not contributing, but that seems to characterize a plurality of everyone here
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #632 (isolation #86) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:18 pm

Post by Fifty Ways »

vote shadi

Here's the deal shadi. If you don't make a convincing effort to find and get lynched scum, you're going to die today. You might die no matter what, but yea.
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #636 (isolation #87) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:48 pm

Post by Fifty Ways »

damn it
well im a psyche alt
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #660 (isolation #88) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:00 am

Post by Fifty Ways »

I'm confident that whatever the shadi result will be, we will manage to win the game. <3
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #661 (isolation #89) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:06 am

Post by Fifty Ways »

shadi if you're town could you please venge someone like marquis instead?

Because if ns were scum, he wouldn't be so intent on lynching the guy intent on vengkilling him.
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #664 (isolation #90) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:49 am

Post by Fifty Ways »

Is shadi scum or just irrational?

I dunno. And idc. Because this game is won.
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #666 (isolation #91) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:32 pm

Post by Fifty Ways »

Last two scum are among shadi, salmon and marquis. <3
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #669 (isolation #92) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:31 pm

Post by Fifty Ways »

salmon is quite possibly that solidly playing person who I always keep trusting through LYLO until I get clusterfucked
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #676 (isolation #93) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:17 am

Post by Fifty Ways »

vote marquis

poe
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #685 (isolation #94) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:43 am

Post by Fifty Ways »

No, I cannot be scum.

And ns cannot be scum.

It's one of you three.

And only a matter of timeee.
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #690 (isolation #95) » Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:12 am

Post by Fifty Ways »

I'm no catinbox eother
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #695 (isolation #96) » Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:54 pm

Post by Fifty Ways »

I can disprove any wrong argument. Bring it, kunky.
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #696 (isolation #97) » Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:58 pm

Post by Fifty Ways »

if we were headed towards a mislynch it'd give scum an idea of how likely they were to die from the shot. Fire from the hip.
Exactly. And the resulting change in behavior by the scum would be then more transparent.

That's why I'm sure ns is town. He could've been much more survivalist in face of shadi.

There's a chance he's DrP's scumbud. At this point in the game we either have to drop all associative tells, or lynch you and maverick; everyone else's slot has participated vicariously in every one of the campaigns to lynch every scum currently dead.

Not sure which is the better idea.
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #701 (isolation #98) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:28 am

Post by Fifty Ways »

vote maverick

no one noticed my misuse of vicarious
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #708 (isolation #99) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:21 am

Post by Fifty Ways »

I'm finding it hard to decide if maverick's v/la means we should lynch him now or after he comes back.
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #718 (isolation #100) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:02 pm

Post by Fifty Ways »

Marquis is clearly the superior venge target no matter who gets mislynched.
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #721 (isolation #101) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:14 pm

Post by Fifty Ways »

marquiss
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #722 (isolation #102) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:18 pm

Post by Fifty Ways »

can we plz lynch a lurker first
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #723 (isolation #103) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:19 pm

Post by Fifty Ways »

do you know how long it will take to lynch anyone else??
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #729 (isolation #104) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:14 pm

Post by Fifty Ways »

marquis is a null in my book
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #735 (isolation #105) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:47 am

Post by Fifty Ways »

WHAT THE HELL DID I SAY??
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #736 (isolation #106) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:50 am

Post by Fifty Ways »

How are we going to decide between kunkstar and marquis? Huh??

owait
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #738 (isolation #107) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:37 pm

Post by Fifty Ways »

I'm still waiting for the part where you provide a justification for that read so I can make fun of it.

You shouldn't have hammered maverick. You exposed your opportunism.
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #739 (isolation #108) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:38 pm

Post by Fifty Ways »

Dramatic
Vote Kunkstar

If NS is scum then I'm already screwed.
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #742 (isolation #109) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:17 pm

Post by Fifty Ways »

You're an idiot.
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #743 (isolation #110) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:19 pm

Post by Fifty Ways »

All you had to do was stick with the damned plan, ns. It was so simple.
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #745 (isolation #111) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:59 pm

Post by Fifty Ways »

At least I get to blame someone else on a loss for a change.

I think my scumhunting skills grew more in this game than it has in any before it thanks to you. >_>
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #751 (isolation #112) » Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:53 am

Post by Fifty Ways »

Total meh for everyone.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”