Micro 242: Les Miserables Mafia (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:54 pm

Post by shos »

vote mhork

So Quick trying to vote with reason, that, sir, is treason!
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #34 (isolation #1) » Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:38 pm

Post by shos »

In post 23, funkybike1 wrote:
In post 22, Kazekirimaru wrote: All the better, if you ask me. Coming on to find you're wagoned before you've even posted would make for such lovely interactions.

My vote is srs bsnz, by the way. Get voted at.
Those "lovely" interactions would just delay the meaningful discussion. And yes, an OMGUS vote during RVS is clearly serious business.

UNVOTE: Kazekirimaru
VOTE: Mhork

L-1
is a town post.

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39 (isolation #2) » Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:16 pm

Post by shos »

Scum would not mention it is an L-1. Definitely not stress it so much.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #41 (isolation #3) » Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:26 pm

Post by shos »

Yes? Were you expecting a then page long case?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #48 (isolation #4) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:01 am

Post by shos »

Of course it benefits scum to have a Quick lynch. I Always vote people for Putting people in l-1 with out saying it

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #50 (isolation #5) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:55 am

Post by shos »

Seriously, being suspicious as the L minus 1 vote in exchange for a quicklynch when the Hammer was Town is not a Price you would pay?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #53 (isolation #6) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:33 am

Post by shos »

what are you guys talking about?

suppose a wagon rises in D1, which, well, happens, obviously. even further suppose that an L-1 wagon rises on the first page(!) which happens quite a lot too(for example, in my last game ended). suppose the one who put the L-1 vote did not say it was L-1. and some newbguy can't count and lolhammers by mistake.

anything good for town? anything bad for scum? day cut short, mislynch, there's no wifom here, no suspects, nothing. putting a wagon on L-1 without saying so is entirely pro scum, unless there's a guy like me who would pressure that point precisely. without being prodded to, specifying that it is L-1 by italics and undeline and in a different line, THAT, sir, is a town member.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #62 (isolation #7) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:43 am

Post by shos »

I haven't heard of Morton's fork either.

also, if you think about wifoms, then here's one, would scum go out of their way to point out a wifom on page 2 and draw so much attention to himself?

I'm off to showerz :)

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #65 (isolation #8) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:54 am

Post by shos »

I don't think I'm proving I'm town at all, so that's kinda a null sentence you got there mhork ;)
I was saying that HE was town.

tell me, why is pointing out it's L-1 scummy?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #67 (isolation #9) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:16 am

Post by shos »

funky, so far, is the only one I have reason to vote. your vote looks like a pressure vote, and funky seems to really have tried to pin this as a reason to vote. Other than that, nobody, yet.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #72 (isolation #10) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:23 am

Post by shos »

taunting? what are you talking about? WIFOM is, by definition, null in 99% of the cases. that egg I dropped before going to shower was perhaps better introduced with a winking smiley, I guess, lol.

my reads for now are null on you, leaning towards scum on bv and funky, not enough to warrant a real vote tho. oh and of course the townread from before of someone whose name I don't remember but isn't one of you two :P

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #84 (isolation #11) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:38 pm

Post by shos »

alright so since I can't see this discussion leading us anywhere good. what would you do if a cop had claimed a guilty on you?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #90 (isolation #12) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:28 am

Post by shos »

Ohai gg you live me now don't you ;p

@elle: obviously when the subject is up in discussion that is null. But when he did that, it wasn't, and claiming that putting a vote in the buttom of a page is scummy is idiotic. Do you understand that me calling someone Town now leads to my lynch? Do you understand how scum-led this wagon is? I can understand a vote on someone building a faulty case, someone who tries to look like he is scumhunting, but calling a Town read page 2? Niet.

If i am lynched before or after I claim, lynch my voters.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #91 (isolation #13) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:29 am

Post by shos »

Also if it is relevant, I calling people for l-1s gamestart all the time, so you're more than welcome to view my meta.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #93 (isolation #14) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:07 am

Post by shos »

I'll take a look when I have time, which will be in approximately 3 hours

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #100 (isolation #15) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:56 am

Post by shos »

@GG: I don't understand what you're trying to say. what does that sentence *imply* to you is not equal with what I meant it would. what I meant was a general 'in case I am lynched'. the before or after my claim was to distinguish between 'lynch my voters' and 'lynch my voters if I am quickhammered without claim'.

I don't understand mhork's post.
funki keeps being scummy, agreeing with an illogical thought as if it is scummy. I don't understand why saying that I'll be back soon is scummy; I was teaching private lessons in physics until about now. why isn't that a good way to start a post, and why would you point it out? you're trying to throw mud; GG 'loves me' because I 'loved him' in a game we just finished. what did I need to think about? was there any question directed at me? I already answered who the scum is(at least one, you).

I haven't voted iirc, so VOTE: funkybike

@BV: it's not only funky that has no reason - nobody have any reason here to vote me as far as I know. they disagree with my townread on whoever that was, but they haven't said anything that warrants a reason to vote me yet.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #101 (isolation #16) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:00 am

Post by shos »

OH LOL
that one who put the L-1 vote was funky himself xD

well, proves I was wrong.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #104 (isolation #17) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:56 am

Post by shos »

In post 100, shos wrote:I don't understand mhork's post.
I don't get how you infer that from me

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #115 (isolation #18) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:02 pm

Post by shos »

The first time was a joyful welcome, the second was an explanation for it because it was somehow percieved as scummy.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #118 (isolation #19) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:33 am

Post by shos »

Search threads lol not posts. Look in the first few posts of each game, it happens in like 99% of them

Ill answer your post at home not from Phone because Ill answer lengthily

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #121 (isolation #20) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:30 am

Post by shos »

-hand raise too-

@elle: in 84 you guys were talking about the strangeness of the vote by mhork on me. I don't find that vote strange at the moment, I simply believe it was a vote for pressure at the time; iirc, that was a vote with nothing said about it, ad immediately after another vote. that's what I do when I vote for pressure, so yeah.
Do you understand that it wasn't you calling someone town that is leading to you being run up (not lynched) but that you called someone town because he stated L-1, which is null at best? It looks like a throw away vote, especially because you couldn't even remember who it was that you had labelled as town?

And then instead of answering the two times you were asked who that townread was, you later vote your townread and then 'oh, that was my townread! lol'.
yes, I understand, and I think it's idiotic. as I've said, I'd understand if you'd go after someone who has a SCUMREAD based on what you think is wrong, but a TOWN read? how is that beneficial to scum; how is that hurting town; what does it lay base for in the future? this is entirely negligible. you said that it looks like a throwaway vote - well yes, I'd understand if it was a throwaway vote, but it WAS NOT A VOTE. everything you say is completely legit if that was a SCUMREAD. but it's not, and this changes things entirely.

The fact that I didn't remember who it was was mainly because it was like page 1, lol. It's not like I needed to revise and provide a list of scumreads and townreads, it's not like I was in the middle of some kind of investigation that I need to remember everything I ever thought and ISO myself. it was fucking page 2.

@119: not commenting on the townreads, agree with the null and leaning scum. but how comes you don't have a read on me yet? kinda lolled.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #123 (isolation #21) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:58 am

Post by shos »

lol in spirit of meme mafia I wanted to find a 'yo ready, where are you?!' meme but there isn't one ><

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #129 (isolation #22) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:58 am

Post by shos »

^^^ 124 is totally a scumpost, lol. funky is actually blaming me for the L-1 discussion.? was I the one to push over it OMG YOU IS SO RONG WUT U SO SCUM.? and then he claims maemukiscum without 'repeating others'...practically sheeping for realz.

holy shit GG wrote a lot one sec

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #130 (isolation #23) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:11 am

Post by shos »

well I have to say this looks good. it looks even extra good when you look at the timestamps between the messages; unless he's like super-adamant-elegant scum who prepared it all up ahead and posted in good periods of time, this looks like a true townsperson taking his time to go over ISOs of practically everyone. that is, once again, me getting a townread on GG x)

the best thing notable in these walls, imo, is the line that says that maemuki's ISO speaks for itself. it is true; this is a superior example for active lurking; watch how he was online and reactive during the entire shos-l-1 debate and all he commented about was mhork's vote that was following another one. that is an entirely negligible part of the game thus far, and focusing on it while ignoring the real topics looks like he's trying to distance himself from the wagon, knowing that it'll end up a mislynch. not to mention that his definition of sheeping is plain wrong, lol, so even if, that nullifies his argument and entire participation in the game. I can definitely go with this wagon. lemme get a VC done.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #132 (isolation #24) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:15 am

Post by shos »

well it seems no votes have been changed since last VC:
In post 112, penguin_alien wrote:
bv310 (L-4): Maemuki
Maemuki (L-5):
shos (L-2): funkybike1, Lord Mhork, elleheathen
funkybike1 (L-2): Kazekirimaru, Malakittens, shos

Not voting: Grimgroove, bv310

V/LA: Malakittens through 10/8

Deadline is in (expired on 2013-10-19 00:44:01)
Maemuki is voting BV?
Mae, explain that vote.

Since funky is a more practical lynch at the moment, I'll keep my vote where it's parked. if anyone thinks a maemuki wagon is better, hop on, I'll join you asap.

eh ninja'd again..

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #136 (isolation #25) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:20 am

Post by shos »

@131: iirc, the thing that got kaze to change his mind was my sentence about the fact that, now, when it's in concious of everyone, mentioning L-1 is null, but before i brought it up, it wasn't.

btw, while I was probably wrong in this game specifically, I still think I'm right most of the time about this; but let's leave that discussion to outgame discussion.

ninja'd AGAIN dammit

AND AGAIN

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #138 (isolation #26) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:28 am

Post by shos »

lol mod your italics failed again.

Merde.

@BV: why is 79 any better than the three before it.?
do you agree with what I said about ignoring the conversation?

pedit: he's answered the question already iirc
Last edited by penguin_alien on Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #145 (isolation #27) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:49 am

Post by shos »

@139: me not standing for myself? what have I done in the last 100 posts? I defended myself which is precisely why all attention was brought to me. if there's any question/accusation you have for me that I haven't answered, point it out, go on. why haven't you gone through my ISO, btw?

I really gotta go to sleep :/

ooh here are my notes :) lemme read

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #147 (isolation #28) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:11 am

Post by shos »

I'll explain.
when you are scum, gamestart is a perfect place to just lay votes without taking responsibility for them. it is also a place where quickhammers/derphamers/etc happen. if you, as scum, see an L-2 wagon,y ou can just jump on it without saying much, and you won't get too many flames, and you've enabled the opportunity for someone to miscount, not notice, or just not read and derphammer a townie. in practice, you have no incentive to actually state that it is L-1. When you're town, you still want to vote, because that's how games start - but you don't want a derphammer. so you have every incentive to make it seen that was an L-1 vote, and every incentive to avoid an option of a derphammer. in this game, specifically, funky bolded and italicized and underlined the L-1 claim, so I considered it a towny thing to do.

are we clear now? good. you are welcome to not agree with this theory, but if me making it up makes me scum, you're just being stupid, read my frekin meta, I do this every game.

I honestly don't understand you rpoint on 62. what? was I supposed to literally ignore every question asked at me..?
that post's idea was to say that, as scum, you don't get any benefit from saying a townread so early in the game. being the FIRST of all to have a reasoned read draws attention. if that attention was a scumread, then fine, because it can lead to a mislynch or something, which is beneficial. but a townread? why the fuck would I do that? you literally JUST played my scumgame. did I do that? the only reason I called a townread was because I understood YOUR role (and considering you were conftown..) and I tried twice in a row to kill you, lol. you can call this wifom I guess, but seriously, put yourself in shoes of scum and tell me if you'd do that.

@67 - I only voted in post 100. what are you talking about. also, I was asked for reads on page 3, so I gave them. you're forcing it now and it's not like you.

@84 - FFS. you people should all read my meta.

@100 - I don't understand what you want from me, lol. honestly. you wrote
"If i am lynched before or after I claim, lynch my voters."

That distinction is not only irrelevant for his intended result ("lynch his voters"), it's also nonsense. It implies that he's got a strong role on the one hand, by implying the claim in itself will be pivotal enough to warrant such a distinction, yet on the other hand implies a weak role since some people could still be moved to vote him and lynch him despite his claim. It doesn't seem to add up.
I have no idea(hence: don't understand) where you got the 'strong role'(btw, some people might ocnsider this rolefishing). that's A. "implying the claim in itself will be pivotal enough" - wtf? that's B. I have no idea what the word pivotal means, and as I said, I did not mean anything about the content of the claim, rather, about it being released before or after the hammer. Then comes 'implies a weak role'..because I might be lynched? have you NEVER EVER lynched a claimed cop, for example, for not believing him? do you understand how many logical failures are in this post, do you understand why it is very very possible to not understand it when I'm posting tired after work and extra work? how the hell do you even consider this as a reason to vote me??

btw inb4 someone claims that my indication of the time stamps of GG's post is null, FUCK OFF, lol

I wanted to go to sleep 15 minutes ago so ta-ta, get me your notes on 90 for tomorrow and I'll answer via phone.

@144 - oversimplification or not, the discussion started from me calling a townread, and people not agreeing it is a legitimate tell. there's really nothing more to it.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #150 (isolation #29) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:45 pm

Post by shos »

Posting from Phone. Funky's post is laughable, Seriously. "the moment you burst laughing while taking a dump".. ;)

In short cuz Phone:
1. That really wasn't a pressure vote.
2. NO Dear for quicklynch - why Pont l-1?
3.reaction test? Lolno you're doing it wrong
4.are you telling me that I softclaimed when i say I didn't? Lawl
5. Spoonfed against me, lol. When i pushed a townread with bad reason you called me scum for it. Now I do the same and you are silent, only mentioning it because I told you so, and not pushing it at all?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #153 (isolation #30) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:24 pm

Post by shos »

@the too easy to fake: Ill say it again: now that I brought it to conciousness, yes, it is null. But before that, are you telling me that scum will make a superlong post, divide it to pieces, and post them every few minutes instead of all in one post, in hope that some one will actually look through the time stamps and consider it a townread?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #154 (isolation #31) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:31 pm

Post by shos »

Ill link you to csses like this at home.
Where have I lied?

And about carelessness, yes, in games that before I get the hard of who is what, I don't bother with names much.

Ill post read from computer with explanation. For now, thisll do:

Scum are funky and maemuki (maemuki less).
Town are gg - strong, and elle. NO solved reader.nextInt on mhiek, DONT even remember the names of other lol. That means people need to post more.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #166 (isolation #32) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:01 am

Post by shos »

Hi guys, I know I promised meta games and stuff but it's midnight and I'm terribly tired, so tomorrow ><

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #183 (isolation #33) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:46 pm

Post by shos »

In post 178, funkybike1 wrote:Mhork: shos's so called "claim" was in . The "if I am lynched before or after I claim" thing.

Mastin: I'm especially interested in why you see bv as scum. This is why replacements can be a game changer - you might be on to something.

shos: You're (finally) creeping more toward town in my book. I will note the following line though.
In post 154, shos wrote:Scum are funky and maemuki (maemuki less).
Town are gg - strong, and elle. NO solved reader.nextInt on mhiek, DONT even remember the names of other lol. That means people need to post more.
I agree with your last sentence. (Also, the mythical nextInt appears again!)

Pedit: Mastin, you are right about being arrogant. Trusting your gut isn't always wrong though.
gotta lol at nextInt. I have no time, I'll keep reading from this on later

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #193 (isolation #34) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:56 pm

Post by shos »

Alright, will someone explain to me why people keep insisting that I softclaimed despite having asked me and hearing no?

For the last time: no, I didn't claim. I said it to distinguish between lynch pre-claim and post - claim.

NO solved reader.nextInt should read: no solid read

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #199 (isolation #35) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:52 pm

Post by shos »

Yes, we have.
Will join wagon from home

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #201 (isolation #36) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:10 am

Post by shos »

well it's a good time to VOTE: Maemuki. This is an L-1 vote, lawl, had to say it

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #204 (isolation #37) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:23 am

Post by shos »

mastin's guy stuff is how he played when he was scum last game we played like three weeks ago.

mastin hun, is there a chance this is how you play as town too? perhaps you can link me to town games of yours?

which reminds me, I owed someone some meta for the L-1 gamestart, I'll get that somewhen in this hour

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #205 (isolation #38) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:26 am

Post by shos »

well so here's a game in which I pushed this, and greycat even said that I've done this as town, so that shortens my search x)

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #206 (isolation #39) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:27 am

Post by shos »

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #214 (isolation #40) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:47 am

Post by shos »

In post 212, Grimgroove wrote: other contributing factors such as shos having flailed over the course of time that went on between Mhork's initial comments and Mhork's vote.
I'd say that
most
of the town were participating in the discussion, at least 5-6 people IMO and it's a micro. what do you make of the fact that mae literally never said anything about me, my cases, the cases on me, etc?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #223 (isolation #41) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:31 am

Post by shos »

LONGPOST INCOMINGGGG
In post 215, Grimgroove wrote:That falls under Maemuki's inactivity in general, which I addressed myself in 212. Don't understand why you're asking me this question.
I wasn't, I was directing that question to mastin.
Mastin, please answer

In post 216, funkybike1 wrote:My opinion seems not to be shared, so this is long overdue.

UNVOTE: shos

I would vote Mae if not L-1. More coming after I'm done with classes for the day.
is a scum move. it is not 'shared' - that's fine, and it's okay to move your vote when you see your wagon is not viable. but just an unvote? nope. Also, that last sentence - that's 150% the bussing option.
In post 218, elleheathen wrote:
In post 205, shos wrote:
In post 117, elleheathen wrote:
In post 91, shos wrote:Also if it is relevant, I calling people for l-1s gamestart all the time, so you're more than welcome to view my meta.
You have like 5k posts.
If you wanna point me in the direction of one of your games where you are town and where you label someone during gamestart as another town based solely on stating an L-1 vote, then yes, it would help. Otherwise, irrelevant.
well so here's a game in which I pushed this, and greycat even said that I've done this as town, so that shortens my search x)
You realize I asked you for a game in which you do this as town and you link me a game in which you do it as scum?
I linked you to where grey says that he has seen me do this as town..
In post 220, elleheathen wrote:
In post 201, shos wrote:well it's a good time to VOTE: Maemuki. This is an L-1 vote, lawl, had to say it
Why is it a 'good time'?
What do you think of Mae and are you voting them solely on the 'active lurking' that you point out?
A good time is a time where that wagon is on a larger scale than funky's wagon. read: what I wrote literally in this post to funky. it's ok to move your vote between scumreads. earlier it was sort of a tie, and I think funky is much more scummy, so I stayed. but it doesn't look like he's in the highlight, so I'll keep'im for tomorrow, no probs in havine mae first.
I've already explained my thoughts of Mae. the active lurking is what I pointed out, but the leading principle is the avoidance of true discussion while distancing from a wagon which (I know) is on a townie.
How can a townsperson POSSIBLY ignore the entire discussion we've had about me and my shits like he did? I'm also waiting on mastin to answer this question, because I highly doubt mae is town.
In post 221, funkybike1 wrote:Okay, maybe I should have phrased that as "you guys are not lynching shos today, and he looks a bit more townish now." If you want to correct me on the first half of that, you're perfectly welcome to do so.
so. what you're saying (lescumpost once more) is that a few posts ago, nobody shared your opinion about me being scum, so you unvoted. and now, when asked about it, with no interference of me in the middle, all of a sudden I look town? okay. so if I look town...what thought wasn't shared with you earlier?
*bunch of quotes and useless obvious comments on them*
^^^blending in the crowd. has it not been repeated a dozen times now? gg LITERALLY quoted the entire ISO earlier and did it better.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #224 (isolation #42) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:32 am

Post by shos »

the reason to not hammer is that by your post, you're policy lynching.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #225 (isolation #43) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:43 am

Post by shos »

I wanted to take my own stance about this specifically too after I read it in the bunch of quotes by funky.
In post 161, Maemuki wrote: the case on me is that I have done nothing all game? Mmmm. Let's think.

1) Most of my posts were fluff. We agree on this one.
2) Most of my posts were during the RVS period.
3) The RVS isn't very known for it's content.
Firstly, that is not the case on you. You HAVE done things. But those were muddying things, irrelevant, and to some point with a tunnel vision. More importantly, when you posted these things, you showed that you are reading the thread, and are active - and all this just emphasizes the lack of content about the actual discussion that has happened.
Now, I don't know about you guys, but some people (I'm looking at you, shos, funky, since you're the other people who are under the most suspicion) are keeping me as a second backup lynch while not actually voting me. (If you're going to accuse me of active lurking, at least make an effort and try to check my posting history. I haven't really posted on the site ever since.)
This is another bad part. What you're doing here is pointing at the other viable lynchees and say, hey guys, look, you should realy lynch them!..which is a logical fallacy; I don't remember its name but, the point of "I am not bad because he is worse" does not make you good. what you said does not apply to me, btw. with funky's latest post showing how he just wants to policylynch you as a lurker, I guess that you are correct about funky, tho. saying that you ahven't posted onsite does not matter at all - since you DID post here. Had you been recieving prods for not posting, I'd have said nothing.
I think that Ellie and Mhork sound... close, so to speak. I don't know if they've played a lot, or if this is just coincidence, but their interactions sound off.
examples? explanations? any better adjectives/adverbs than 'off' and 'close'? please invest some effort here because even if you're lynched, that's info we can use.
In post 60, Lord Mhork wrote:...was it not obvious when I said he was bullshitting reasoning for thinking that funky was town on that one post?
And you only thought of that after funky posted? I find that unlikely. I'm not sure if you didn't understand my question (fine, I didn't use question marks, but the idea was there) or if you didn't want to understand.
Having seen these last 8 pages of content, don't you think it is time to let go of this? I mean, what can mhork possibly say that would help you? you're moving astray again, and this will only promote your lynch.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #231 (isolation #44) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:47 pm

Post by shos »

VOTE: funky mae's posting giving me gut feeling that I'm doing something wrong. better safe than sorry.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #238 (isolation #45) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:57 am

Post by shos »

lol I was like what the hell is he talking about then I remembered we had flavor and went on to read my own lol. that is not why I revoted funky, if that post was aimed at me.

@elle: I googled my flavor and no, you are wrong, and mhork is right. my flavor is of a character who is (I think) bad.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #251 (isolation #46) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:21 am

Post by shos »

I have no time to make a long comment, so in short: you only started posting well in the last while, and when you did, in combination with funky's overscumminess, I'm much more sure of funkyscum than you.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #255 (isolation #47) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:08 am

Post by shos »

I honestly believe we should be lynching funky right now. MAe's posts suck, I agree, mostly; but that's realy few posts, and building a good read with, at least in theory, a high percentage of sureness - is not a function with so little posts. Funky, on the other hand, has provided us the same amount(and more) of scummyness, in much more posts, meaning the read is more stable.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #257 (isolation #48) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:28 am

Post by shos »

I'll simplify it for you:
1. Mae looks like scum.
2. Funky looks like scum.
3. mae has 10~ posts.
4. funky has 20~ posts.
==>
the read on funky is more probably correct.
==?
vote funky.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #259 (isolation #49) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:53 am

Post by shos »

nope.
both are scumreads of mine, but mae's posted so little content to actually go on, that I'd really rather lynch funky, especially considering his involvement in the game that I have seen live.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #262 (isolation #50) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:46 am

Post by shos »

well a lynch on funky is a good result regardless, and I'm just assuming that if maemuki lives on some more time he'll probably post more. especially with new knowledge of a flip, dozens of reads can change etc.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #264 (isolation #51) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:10 am

Post by shos »

differ please between 'posting well' and 'posting townie'. when I said he was posting well I meant that good content started to flow. even if it's wrong, misguided, musguidING, if I agree with it or not - all these don't matter. CONTENT is there. therefore, in the future, I expect good content to keep coming from that slot, and with that content I will be able to more safely decide if I want to lynch the slot or not.

I was referring to posts 8, 9 and 10.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #265 (isolation #52) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:11 am

Post by shos »

by that of course I mean ISO #8,9,10. posts are 161, 250, and something in the middle don't remember

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #268 (isolation #53) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:20 am

Post by shos »

I didn't think about it. but revisiting it now, even if I did - I voted mae on post 201; that was before he started to give any content. one post is not quite promising.

and don't try to misrep me here. I did not unvote him due to his content being fewer. I unvoted him because I strongly believe funky is scum, and I'm less sure about his slot. the 'vote funky and not mae cuz content' part was encouragement for people to vote funky, not to unvote mae, lol. I'm not defending mae, I'm attacking funky. problem is he's in V/LA so what can ye do.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #276 (isolation #54) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:47 am

Post by shos »

Mastin. 270 is bad. and you should feel bad.
In post 272, Grimgroove wrote:
In post 268, shos wrote:I did not unvote him due to his content being fewer. I unvoted him because I strongly believe funky is scum, and I'm less sure about his slot.
And you literally said in post that this difference in certainty is due to their ammount of posts. Literally.
So yes, you did unvote Maemuki due to this difference in numbers. This is not a misrep. You say yourself you think they're both scummy so that's not where the difference is. The difference is solely in the numbers, which are the reasons for your firmer belief in funckyscum, that being the reason for the unvote of Maemuki.
no. I can explain it better that way, maybe:

say you have two graphs, one is (1,1),(2,2),(3,3),(4,4),(5,5), the other is (2,2),(4,4). it LOOKS like both next in series would be (6,6). but it is safer to say this with the first graph; how do you know the second one isn't (8,8)?

..hopefully that went through..

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #278 (isolation #55) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:03 am

Post by shos »

*sigh* point is that I did not 'unvote'. I voted a safer choice. in the future when I get more points, I'll feel safer lynching the other graph.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #282 (isolation #56) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:02 pm

Post by shos »

Mastin is probtown.

Anyone explain case on mhork?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #284 (isolation #57) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:42 pm

Post by shos »

Well you can be sk too, don't rush calling yourself scum

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #286 (isolation #58) » Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:43 am

Post by shos »

Here's more reason for you to vote funky.
In post 130, shos wrote:well I have to say this looks good. it looks even extra good when you look at the timestamps between the messages; unless he's like super-adamant-elegant scum who prepared it all up ahead and posted in good periods of time, this looks like a true townsperson taking his time to go over ISOs of practically everyone.
In post 147, shos wrote: btw inb4 someone claims that my indication of the time stamps of GG's post is null, FUCK OFF, lol
In post 148, funkybike1 wrote:And the timestamp thing is null. Too easy for scum to do.
In post 150, shos wrote:Spoonfed against me, lol. When i pushed a townread with bad reason you called me scum for it. Now I do the same and you are silent, only mentioning it because I told you so, and not pushing it at all?
that should do.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #287 (isolation #59) » Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:44 am

Post by shos »

if it isn't clear: funky pushed me for that townread in gamestart because people went along with him. Now, I *literally* told him hey look, it is me being scummy there! - so he agreed and moved on, since nobody said anything about it.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #290 (isolation #60) » Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:44 pm

Post by shos »

I have to admit that mala and bv have lied under my radar entirely this game. I'll have to make som rereading when I have time.

@your question: I believe I annswered it already. the selective participation, mainly.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #293 (isolation #61) » Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:08 pm

Post by shos »

Gg, respond to 286-7

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #296 (isolation #62) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:23 am

Post by shos »

You misunderstood. Of course i may be wrong. But this is practically the same as the townread gamestart for the l-1. Why didnt he push it now? Why did he push it then?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #299 (isolation #63) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:53 am

Post by shos »

who cares if I'm town to most people? funky himself said in that his opinion is not shared. that means that up until post 216 at least, he still thought I was scum, supposedly. but then again, in post when I layed a trap for him, he took the bait IMMEDIATELY, saying that it is null (hence: spoonfed), and then he just...did nothing? earlier in the game, where it was popular, he pushed on PRECISELY the same thing: a townread with a null reasoning. But now, when it's just unpopular, he sits quiet despite the fact that I announced it and he acknowledged it.

I dunno, in my book, a collection of:
0. sees X do Y
1. pushes X for scum for Y, with support of townies
2. still thinks X is scum
3. sees X do Y again
4. doesn't push X for scum for Y, no support of townies

means that this person is trying to look like he's scumhunting. this person is scum - he doesn't have scumreads: he goes with the flow and pushes when it gets him towncred.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #302 (isolation #64) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:47 am

Post by shos »

mastin, I agree that scum-mae is person-dependent; but I entirely disagree that his posts 'scream town'. can you link/quote stuff that 'scream town' and explain?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #306 (isolation #65) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:42 am

Post by shos »

that's a very interesting thing you got there that caught my eye. I'll let you speak up before I decide if that's alignment indicative.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #312 (isolation #66) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:55 am

Post by shos »

I need to reread some meta on mastin and mala.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #315 (isolation #67) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:38 am

Post by shos »

Funky is vla. I say we quickly get a fakeclaim from him and lynch ahoy

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #318 (isolation #68) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:04 am

Post by shos »

In post 291, penguin_alien wrote:
I had a dream this game would be so different from the hell this thread is.
So different now from what it seemed...now wagons killed the way...I schemed.

With nine alive, it takes five to lynch!

Vote Count 1.11

Lord Mhork (L-3): Maemuki, mastin2
Malakittens (L-5):
mastin2 (L-5):
bv310 (L-5):
Maemuki (L-2): elleheathen, Lord Mhork, Grimgroove
shos (L-5):
Grimgroove (L-5):
elleheathen (L-5):
funkybike1 (L-3): Malakittens, shos

Not voting: bv310, funkybike1

V/LA: funkybike1 through 10/15

Deadline is in (expired on 2013-10-19 00:44:01)
Well this means we don't have much time to deadline. IMO rp\\ogress with anyof the wagons(obviously preferring not to lynch mhork because he is null){\...

Mala, come here, comment on stuff and say something. You havent posted in like months and I have hard time remembering you're in this game.

if deadline cuts us short, I will join whichever wagon is the larget\st.

you should expect lots and lots of typios in my future posts a\tlaeast in the near future because I ajust switche a keybaord and it'll take me a while to get used to oit

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #320 (isolation #69) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:08 am

Post by shos »

Yes this activity isn't that good eh.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #322 (isolation #70) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:16 am

Post by shos »

In post 27, Malakittens wrote:
In post 18, funkybike1 wrote:
In post 17, Kazekirimaru wrote: Are you insinuating there is something wrong with RVS wagons?
No, I am not. I am generally in support of them. I'm just not going to force the issue and put someone at L-2 twenty minutes into Day 1, before they've even had a chance to post.
In post 20, funkybike1 wrote:Part of it is my background as a player, where I was the victim of that kind of nonsense many times. I just want to give everyone a chance to post, after that, the game is on. Plus this is a Role Madness game, where a quicklynch might actually be worth it for scum.
In post 23, funkybike1 wrote:
In post 22, Kazekirimaru wrote: All the better, if you ask me. Coming on to find you're wagoned before you've even posted would make for such lovely interactions.

My vote is srs bsnz, by the way. Get voted at.
Those "lovely" interactions would just delay the meaningful discussion. And yes, an OMGUS vote during RVS is clearly serious business.

UNVOTE: Kazekirimaru
VOTE: Mhork

L-1
For what it's worth; I don't like you. Another thing I don't get is how you don't want to put someone to L-2, but are okay with putting someone at L-1. Noted that you clearly back tracked after someone called you out. This all makes me twitch. I can't wait for others to comment in regards to it. Now Funky, you and I are going to have an interesting conversation in a bit. Everyone should consider voting Funky for his back pedal. <3

VOTE: funky

I'm also sad that Peng didn't include pictures in her role PM's ):

I don't know how to do the coding...
GG: fou\nd thsi while ISONng maakittens.

add another inconsistency in acts and words to the list.

this too
In post 83, Malakittens wrote:Wanted to see his reaction.
However I don't get why he's leaning town on me from the matter of 3 posts.
In post 28, funkybike1 wrote:
In post 27, Malakittens wrote: For what it's worth; I don't like you. Another thing I don't get is how you don't want to put someone to L-2, but are okay with putting someone at L-1. Noted that you clearly back tracked after someone called you out. This all makes me twitch. I can't wait for others to comment in regards to it. Now Funky, you and I are going to have an interesting conversation in a bit. Everyone should consider voting Funky for his back pedal. <3

VOTE: funky

I'm also sad that Peng didn't include pictures in her role PM's ):
A valid criticism. (Well, except for not liking me, of course.) But is it at all strange for someone to change his views - and his vote - when criticized for a previous vote? I explained my reasons for not immediately voting Grimgroove, and then I followed up by saying why I didn't. I was expecting a reaction for the Mhork vote, and I got one.

For what it's worth, I believe, from what few posts I've seen, that you are likely town. Scum probably would have not attacked me as overtly, if my prior experience means anything.

(Yes, I know this makes me a bit of a hypocrite. And yes, I am "backpedaling" again, if that's what you think.)

UNVOTE: Mhork
note: malakittens posted only one post with words until this post. ONE.
In post 83, Malakittens wrote:Wanted to see his reaction.
However I don't get why he's leaning town on me from the matter of 3 posts.
+1

yeah nvm was gonna see \\\check maka's iso but i enedde up with funky's and just eventually reading the entire thread start and even jusging befr\\re my own post where I called funkytown, i should have voted funky, lol.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #327 (isolation #71) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:32 pm

Post by shos »

funky, any reaction to any one of my dozen posts that says why you're scum?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #339 (isolation #72) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:49 pm

Post by shos »

Funky, if you say such accudations are null and can be said for anyone, ok. Give me one example. Just one and ill revise myself for tunneling.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #342 (isolation #73) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:28 pm

Post by shos »

Just read the towncase, it sucks. Far from what i thougt you talked about.

I shall not hammer of course, waiting for a claim to think.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #347 (isolation #74) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:30 am

Post by shos »

well that's a big problem. He can't defend in his replacee's name. IMO we should let him read everything and give his opinion, but, after that, I dunno, since he can't just erase theeeeeeeeeeeeeeee scumminess by mae. I've learnt my mistake on this one in the first few games here lol..

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #351 (isolation #75) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:00 am

Post by shos »

well then,
Ghostlin
, you should claim in the first of your posts. fully.
this is an intent to hammer.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #359 (isolation #76) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:18 am

Post by shos »

In post 335, mastin2 wrote:As promised...
Spoiler: The town
In post 16, Maemuki wrote:
In post 14, elleheathen wrote::o
They never even 'Oooh'ed or 'Ahhh'ed.
It's not better than an opera (yet), though.
In post 49, Maemuki wrote:My collection of Les Miseràbles cast albums is potencially embarrasing. Seriously, I'm missing very few of them.

Also, shos, it benefits scum in a way (less townies) but it also leaves them at a disadvantage (because every other townie is now suspicious of them). So there's that.
In post 57, Maemuki wrote:So, Mhork, won't you even give us a teeny tiny bit of your reasoning?
In post 59, Maemuki wrote:Your vote, maybe?
In post 61, Maemuki wrote:Yet you only voted after funky did. I don't think that makes much sense, but w/e. (b'-')b
the first is a joke. the second's first line is a joke. the third is ok, the forth is sarcastic. the last has a funny smiley at the end.

All these point to, as you hinted(or as it may have seemed you hinted, apparantly), a joyful approach to the game, *entirely* stressless, etc etc there was more I don't quite remember what I thought. but now you said it, entirely different, and your words are like mud in my drambuie.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #360 (isolation #77) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:20 am

Post by shos »

OMG haven't read 353+ that's a lot of walls lemme start after shower

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #362 (isolation #78) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:05 am

Post by shos »

@funky:
In post 221, funkybike1 wrote:Here you have it. Mae, give me one good reason to not just hammer you and get it over with.
this? you think this is why I called you scum? lolno. even if, that is not what I did, lol. I asked for a claim, considering a replacement just came, and a replacement cannot negate scummy behaviour of its predecessor OR defend it, so may as well proceed with lynch. However, we don't want to just be lynching around whatever we want, so I ask for a claim; if he is scum, he'll probably have some trouble brewing a fakecaimw ithout reading everything(hopefully he doesn't read everything before he posts if he is..either way it's pressure) and if he is town then there's no problem. so a claim comes out and we can continue to think if we want to lynch according to the claim.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #363 (isolation #79) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:06 am

Post by shos »

In post 354, mastin2 wrote:
In post 353, funkybike1 wrote:Not unvoting though.
If anyone hammers before Ghostlin can post, they will be the next lynch.
Does not compute.
lol +1

reading mhork

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #366 (isolation #80) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:14 am

Post by shos »

well mhorks post was borken by quotes so it just looked long but in fact there's nothing to say to it.

I really don't like mala's post. by now, this is not the thing that I want to see in the game. Mala, you should really participate more. I'll hunt your meta down on weekend, if you did it in just one game of scum I WILL FUCK YOU UP (jk, just wanted to use that..)(but seriously, I'll get you)

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #368 (isolation #81) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:19 am

Post by shos »

oha nd I forgot @funky: big letters so he claims before he reads the thread...that's kinda the point..

mhorks' posts are ok. OH the replacement got here! cool. let's read and not sleep!

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #369 (isolation #82) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:25 am

Post by shos »

hmm. don't hammer. post 367 has a good point there against mhork.

Meh, BG isn't really a terrible loss; but I'm willing to let him live and see how he dies.. so I say lynch funky, but if you guys won't join before f\dl comes, I'll probably hammer.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #394 (isolation #83) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:25 am

Post by shos »

Hey that was my case!

Newguy, please tell me your thoughts on funky, you seem to have skipped him

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #412 (isolation #84) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:40 am

Post by shos »

alright, confscum funky here. Hammer away anyone, that claim is faulty.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #414 (isolation #85) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:45 am

Post by shos »

May as well hammer now.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #423 (isolation #86) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:23 pm

Post by shos »

Do then, what is a drink vendor?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #432 (isolation #87) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:01 pm

Post by shos »

Mala is town.

Why not bv?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #452 (isolation #88) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:18 pm

Post by shos »

MALA IS NOT SCUM.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #454 (isolation #89) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:25 pm

Post by shos »

I CAN

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #459 (isolation #90) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:33 pm

Post by shos »

Btw before i forget, ghost, dont ever bodyguard me

@mhork: no.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #465 (isolation #91) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:05 pm

Post by shos »

Mala is conftown.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #467 (isolation #92) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:06 pm

Post by shos »

In fact id even say not to bg mala too

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #469 (isolation #93) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:14 pm

Post by shos »

Ill give you a slap if you keep asking, im pretty shocked that you do and am wondering if i should consider this rolefishing.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #471 (isolation #94) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:42 pm

Post by shos »

Dunnoyet, But not me or mala.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #474 (isolation #95) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:18 am

Post by shos »

I love ggs post. Scum are in trouble. I need to check mastins bussing habit from our last game mafia under the sea.

Should i even bring up massclaim?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #476 (isolation #96) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:51 am

Post by shos »

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... ct[]=12314
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... ct[]=12314

Compare starting post in each. lots of townreads. lots of gut reads.

I searched for liike 30 minutes in his other games to find something similar, couldn't find. I conclude with GG's PoE that today's lynch is mastin.

VOTE: mastin2

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #481 (isolation #97) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:03 am

Post by shos »

^^^is true. you're lucky to have GG

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #500 (isolation #98) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:49 pm

Post by shos »

I need to reread why we shouldn't touch mhork today. if it isn't good enough, mhork should tell us why bv is conftown in his view, and if that's working out, we have at least 3 conftowns, meaning we just lynch by poe. probably starting with ...mastin...

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #504 (isolation #99) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:25 pm

Post by shos »

Ill be responding slowly one by one so sirry for tentuple posting lol.

@477: dont start Setup specs. There is no need to needle too. I vouch for mala..if i die before i tell you why, youll understand from my flip.

Mhork: can you say the same for bv? If you do thTs. Awesome.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #506 (isolation #100) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:33 pm

Post by shos »

484:
You may be right, but scum are probably down to one now and vouching for townies would be horrifyingly idiotic. So no, we shouldnt lynch mhork or me, at least not now.

Pool is ghostlin, mastin, gg. I dunno what to do

Pedit: hmm. If you arr town, would you Autovote someone else in 3p lylo of you, bv, someone else?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #512 (isolation #101) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:13 pm

Post by shos »

Ghost, if you are a bg, you should protect one of the confs(preferably not me actually) and crumb it before. If you die while protecting tgats good. So better lynch mastin and gg before you.

I think we should massclaim by now. It would force scum to fakelaim results very early.

Ohai turkish you in the game?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #525 (isolation #102) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:47 pm

Post by shos »

@489-490: gg is correct, mastin. And he wouldnt get any towncred from funky. The onlyone with that benefit is me, having fought funky like a maniac d1 1v1 for hours, lol.

I regress, btw: bg should guard mala at all times. If i die, it confirms mala, and mala cant die, and if bg dies its wonderful. NK will probably be bv then...but tjats fine with us.

Everyones opinions on massclaim please

Oh MAAAAAN ninjad bt loads of posts

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #528 (isolation #103) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:54 pm

Post by shos »

495-6: mhork it really wasnt you who found funky, dont take my cred :p
And ghost, mhork has now said he wouldnt autovote so its not.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #530 (isolation #104) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:56 pm

Post by shos »

Mala, i know your role via extrapolation lol. And i understand why you say so.

One of us should be bged at random, if people agree that i am town.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #531 (isolation #105) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:59 pm

Post by shos »

Why is everyone so town this game?!?!

MASSCLAIM PLEASE WUT

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #533 (isolation #106) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:00 pm

Post by shos »

Oh actually that is a good idea.

A partial claim. Firstly gg and mastin. Then i will claim almost fully to explain malatown, and mhork the same for bv. If needed bv will claim too.

Objections?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #536 (isolation #107) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:58 am

Post by shos »

Yeah but in role madness it allows more investigations or stuff alike.

Interesting.

I believe a massclaim cannot do us bad. We can also determine what is and isnt helpful and make order in our lynxhes.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #538 (isolation #108) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:26 am

Post by shos »

PROD BV

He's not prod-eligible until tonight, or ~8 hours from now.
Last edited by penguin_alien on Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #542 (isolation #109) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:47 am

Post by shos »

Look, mhork is really not a lynch for today. if you can vouch for ghost, that's perfect, that means we lynch GG, you and mhork in any order and we win 100%. I'd like to see those claims now :P

GG, mastin and mhork have agreed; waiting on Ghost,
bv
and mala to confirm and let's do this.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #549 (isolation #110) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:02 am

Post by shos »

GG, mastin, mhork. whoever gets this first, claim.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #550 (isolation #111) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:31 am

Post by shos »

Alright well you guys seem to just ignore this that way so GG you go first, then mhork and then mastin.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #556 (isolation #112) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:38 pm

Post by shos »

because he's not
here
. come on, what does ti matter? :/

@GG: that's interesting :O

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #558 (isolation #113) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:13 pm

Post by shos »

Eh, youll see why it is interesting when i claim. Would you have cced funky with your role?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #560 (isolation #114) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:35 pm

Post by shos »

..while that might be true, everyone is so town in this game that i can still see youscum, lol.. I always love fakeclaiming a role my buddy has with his results and shit, so if funky did that too hoping to share your result, you may be it ;)

We shall see. Mhork fits too..

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #563 (isolation #115) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:36 am

Post by shos »

Ok. Whos next, mhork, gogo.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #564 (isolation #116) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:40 am

Post by shos »

You guys are pathetically active today, lol! compared to yesterday, lol..

Ehm, I kinda believe that we have two enemies left. probably some kind of odd-night SK or something and one supermob.
The reason I'm saying this is that even this far, the town looks totally powerful. The scum was a redirector - a super powerful scum role which can confuse town like mad, and we nailed him; post #1 says that the setup was r"eviewed by Faraday, N, JacobSavage, and chkflip for balance. This game is not bastard and does not contain cults, jesters, lynchers, or survivors." . it does not say anything about SKs, and with THIS team of reviewers, it's gotta blanace.

With the amount of power town has, I think it is not so unsafe to assume one kill got blocked..

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #598 (isolation #117) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:54 pm

Post by shos »

omgwtfbbq.

I'd bet mhork is the scum, n\but we'll see.

gotta be short gotta go t o work

mastin link me to the place where your claim got you mislynched like that

mhork posting that poem looks fake imo, id bet the mod won't allow this

I am javert and a tracker. this is not a full claim. I tracked mala, and I'm sure he is town, mala, don't claim

safe way to go would be lynching GG. then with night we'll see what happens.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #608 (isolation #118) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:29 pm

Post by shos »

In post 412, shos wrote:alright, confscum funky here. Hammer away anyone, that claim is faulty.
Le cc :)
Malakittens wrote:From what I do remember in regards to Esponine the claim
does
make sense.

Marquis as a JK does really not.

Javert makes more sense as a tracker only because he literally follows the fuck out of Valjean.

^ Which in my logic could be a
perfect
fake claim.
So in les miserables he only folliws one guy? Good. My fullclaim: obsessive tracker. Till mala dies i keep tracking him lol.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #612 (isolation #119) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:40 pm

Post by shos »

List of probably conftowns consists of
Mala
Ghostlin.

..thats short.
Scum should lie in gg and mastin..scum need to be powerful and wont use a neighbourize if thry have a chance which they probably do.

Scum cannot be mastin blocking ghost cuz gg wss blocked too itherwise hed see bv visiting mhork.

Gg or mhork(less) or bv(unlikely)

So

vote gg

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #613 (isolation #120) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:41 pm

Post by shos »

Bc follower=\=tracker. But i did say it was interesting lol

I picked you because you were incredibly inactive d1.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #616 (isolation #121) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:23 pm

Post by shos »

Well i dont have that much flavor, only that i inspect just one person for tge police. Thats paraphrasing of course.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #618 (isolation #122) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:31 pm

Post by shos »

He has posted only six times onsite since last post here

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #624 (isolation #123) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:53 pm

Post by shos »

Ghist woyldve cced mastin if he was lying

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #626 (isolation #124) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:27 pm

Post by shos »

Oh.
Well then. One of you two.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #628 (isolation #125) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:48 pm

Post by shos »

vote mastin

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #637 (isolation #126) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:30 pm

Post by shos »

Yes. Agrerd.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #642 (isolation #127) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:39 pm

Post by shos »

Mala, claim. Theres no benefit not to..

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #645 (isolation #128) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:25 am

Post by shos »

Vote mastin then, lol.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #648 (isolation #129) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:42 am

Post by shos »

Bv claim please, quickly now.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #653 (isolation #130) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:34 am

Post by shos »

In post 651, Grimgroove wrote:VOTE: mastin

As long as shos survives the night, I foresee few problems.
Inb4shosdeadghostlinblocked

Scum are in real troible imo. Even if i die, thats pretty good, no pr touched. And if a pr touched its pretty good, conftown still alive. We just have too many townies to lose :)

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #654 (isolation #131) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:38 am

Post by shos »

What if scum RB targetted Kill target and scum redirector redirected kill target to himself?!

Lol.
Was wondering about scums power balance. Redirector is very strong, but can it balance loads of town powers with just a RB? This game was so reviewed for balance...it HAS to help us with setup specs

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #657 (isolation #132) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:46 am

Post by shos »

why towards the end, and, did you manage to talk at all? or is it daytalk as well?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #659 (isolation #133) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:13 am

Post by shos »

so basically you got an empty QT for tonight. ok.

any insights? you promised a catchup post.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #667 (isolation #134) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:55 am

Post by shos »

I've come to this conclusion in shower earlier too. if he could write such a poem at night, then he could do the same anytime. preparing a good fakeclaim like that is art, I know, I've done that too ( :P ), but this game really has too many townguys, so on a which-townie-is-scum list, I'm guessing that I'm changing.

VOTE: Lord Mhor

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #668 (isolation #135) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:56 am

Post by shos »

In post 655, penguin_alien wrote:
How strange, this feeling that my game's begun at last.
How strange, can people really read so fast?

What's the matter with you, my dear?
Have you found too much scum in-thread?
So many folks unclear,
So many folks not dead...

With seven alive, it takes four to lynch!

Vote Count 2.04

Lord Mhork (L-3): mastin2
Malakittens (L-4):
mastin2 (L-2): Lord Mhork, shos, Grimgroove
bv310 (L-3): Ghostlin
Ghostlin (L-4):
shos (L-4):
Grimgroove (L-3):

Not voting: bv310, Malakittens

V/LA:

Deadline is in (expired on 2013-11-04 00:21:24)
Lord Mhork (L-2): mastin2, shos
Malakittens (L-4):
mastin2 (L-3): Lord Mhork
Ghostlin (L-4):
shos (L-4):
Grimgroove (L-4):

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #669 (isolation #136) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:57 am

Post by shos »

In post 655, penguin_alien wrote:
How strange, this feeling that my game's begun at last.
How strange, can people really read so fast?

What's the matter with you, my dear?
Have you found too much scum in-thread?
So many folks unclear,
So many folks not dead...

With seven alive, it takes four to lynch!

Vote Count 2.04

Lord Mhork (L-3): mastin2
Malakittens (L-4):
mastin2 (L-2): Lord Mhork, shos, Grimgroove
Ghostlin (L-4):
shos (L-4):

Grimgroove (L-3):

Not voting: bv310, Malakittens

V/LA:

Deadline is in (expired on 2013-11-04 00:21:24)
EH WAIT A MOMENT

@MOD: is grimgroove at L-3 with 0 votes??

Crud, sorry, I forgot to update the numbers there. Fixing...
Last edited by penguin_alien on Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #673 (isolation #137) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:57 am

Post by shos »

neighbourizer can beighbourize scum.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #677 (isolation #138) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:51 am

Post by shos »

When we win ima nominate mhorks poem to OMG category

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #683 (isolation #139) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:46 am

Post by shos »

Dude, at the moment, I really can't see us losing. even if we lynch all three of you one by one and yu are all town we have a chance, and that's like 0% happening. you are all townreads of mine. at the moment it is a question of not who is scum, rather, who is the least likely to be scum, adnd you're not it..

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #740 (isolation #140) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:29 am

Post by shos »

Wow, so many walls. Ill catch up tonight i hope, sorry.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #742 (isolation #141) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:12 am

Post by shos »

I havent read up but, from the amount of content by mhork looks like he REAAAAAAAALLLLLLY does not want to be lynched. At our position, even a sub optimal lynch is ok. Mhork, show me a scum loss where you were lynched please.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #744 (isolation #142) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:44 am

Post by shos »

Anyone considered 3rd party existence?

That plan doesnt really do anything.

Mhorks role imo is useless and can belong to scum even uf he isnt lying.

Mala, please claim, itll truly truly help.

Ghostlin is conf by mastin.
I am conf by mala and mala is conf by me.

We need malas claim to plan the night.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #749 (isolation #143) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:26 am

Post by shos »

Because we are having a hard time dexiding what actually is optimal.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #759 (isolation #144) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:12 am

Post by shos »

*I almost hammered here*

The reason I am hammering now is that practically, this day has gone waaaay beyond anything needed. by now, it's all of you speculating needless specs.

List of people alive, along with their claim.
Nameclaim
Shos
Obsessive tracker on Mala
Mala
non-VTAlthough shos saw that she didn't move tonight
MastinJKtargetted Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Bodyguardtargetted uh...someone, don't remember
GGFollowertargetted BV, "no result"
MhorkMailmanCan be(or has been?) confirmed by ???
BVNeighbourizerconfirmed by mhork

damn you mhork, I dunno why I can't get you in the table correctly. if someone can fix that for me I'd be glad

conftowns are in green.
I confirm mala hasn't done the kill, and hasn't visited nobody, mala confirms me with the fact that she indeed didn't visit anyone.
Ghostlin was jhailkept by mastin, so he is confirmed.

in total, we have FOUR people to be wary about. one, is mastin; he claims to be a jailkeeper. this is EASILY confirmed - he should jail ME tonight; if I get a result - he is lying, and if not - he is not. if I die, he is lying. ghostlin can target him to make sure he doesn't die, so tomorrow we have him as confirmed as well. Mala will do his magic...or something...but only within the BV-mhork-GG circle. GG can target mala, and if they both live, he can say what mala did, and mala will confirm or deny.

in other words: GG and mastin are not going to be lynched today, because it's easy to make the call if they are scum or town. at LEAST one of them will be confirmed tomorrow, and so, we will have enough conftowns to just lynch through all others to the win.

So then. lynch BV we can do, but we're really not thinking he is scum, right? right. so let's lynch mhork and work with the plan above.

fix me if I'm wrong, of course.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #760 (isolation #145) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:12 am

Post by shos »

THIS GAME DAMMIT

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #762 (isolation #146) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:03 am

Post by shos »

how can mhork be confirmed? sending messages?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #763 (isolation #147) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:05 am

Post by shos »

ye know what, ok, I get it.

so I hammer mastin.
then what

ghostlin...protects me? you follow mhork, mhork messages me?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #765 (isolation #148) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:23 am

Post by shos »

if ghostlin protects me then there's no reason to not send it to me. ghostlin will be dead in double chances.

he can also send the letter to mala, but if I'm protected, I am a better choice, I think.

if you don't count mala as confftown, may as well not count me as conftown, you know :/

VOTE: mastin

good luck, us.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #768 (isolation #149) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:32 am

Post by shos »

...well I already hammered :o
are you scum?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #776 (isolation #150) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:47 am

Post by shos »

Woah, we won!
I have to say i expected my hammer to be a mislynch. This game was awesome, each second of it.

Thank yiu very much everyone, mod, reviewers, and players! This was very enjoyable.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #777 (isolation #151) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:58 am

Post by shos »

Lol reading scum qt=epicness.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #780 (isolation #152) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:20 am

Post by shos »

GG, I have to say that I think we are a formidable town pair, even if I'm scum.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #787 (isolation #153) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:47 am

Post by shos »

Looking forward to playing against GG-scum :P or with... ;)
I see you've joined a game I joined, so we'll see hehe

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #789 (isolation #154) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:13 am

Post by shos »

I totally understand mastin. he played greatly, and eventually the idea that caused him to lose(at least at this day) was the inertia that his wagon had, and partly my own impatience. I really wanted to lynch mhork, not mastin ;)

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #791 (isolation #155) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:50 am

Post by shos »

Yes, that fakeclaim should have been thought out better. however, flavor relating - I had no memory of Les Miserables(I read it YEARS ago) and maybe funky too.

I entirely didn't consider that vouch. that's why I thought mhork was scum, it made no sense to me. I thought scum should be more powerful, so having roleblock+kill+neighbourizer could be ok..

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #797 (isolation #156) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:16 am

Post by shos »

In the role pms iirc

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”