Micro 279: Uncommon Mafia - OVER

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17 (isolation #0) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:09 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

lol site was down...

/confirm
CLICK HERE FOR THE ALDUSKKEL APPRECIATION PAGE
"i've only known aldus for four and a half months but if anything happened to him i would kill everyone in this room and then myself" -Datisi, March 28 2020
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #20 (isolation #1) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:31 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Vote: Bicephalous Bob
are we really going to have to stare at that avatar for the whole game?
"i've only known aldus for four and a half months but if anything happened to him i would kill everyone in this room and then myself" -Datisi, March 28 2020
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #22 (isolation #2) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:36 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

I wasn't holding up the game, it could start at 5/9 confirmed.

Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #26 (isolation #3) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:25 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

I believe that's the great Steve Martin in the image.

Not sure whether to vote Bert or not. Bob vote still seems good.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #29 (isolation #4) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:34 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Well, we could off him now, or we could see if he reveals his scumpartner(s).

pedit: lol
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #32 (isolation #5) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:35 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

it's not even L-1
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #35 (isolation #6) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:41 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

yessiree bob
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #36 (isolation #7) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:41 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

I can tell this game is going to be hilarious
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #38 (isolation #8) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:58 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

PhD, give me any reads you might have on implosion and yessiree.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #40 (isolation #9) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:11 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

I'd agree with you on yessiree.

implosion's kind of more nullish for me. Post 27's weirding me out, I don't really know what he's getting at there.

You seem to have sort of a scumread on implosion -- is Bert still scummier than him?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #57 (isolation #10) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:59 am

Post by Alduskkel »

In post 42, implosion wrote:
Alduskkel wrote:implosion's kind of more nullish for me. Post 27's weirding me out, I don't really know what he's getting at there.
I don't like this line. What are you trying to say? Am I null? Or "nullish?" Or "kind of more nullish?" What's the point of calling me "kind of more nullish" rather than simply "null?"
I believe that you have enough content at this point that it is possible to formulate a read on you, however the difficulty is in interpreting that content. Contrast this with players who are null because of a lack of content.

The phrase "kind of" in my post is just sloppy writing.

Why don't you explain your thought process behind post 27?
In post 45, Bicephalous Bob wrote:are you telling yessirree to bob or are you telling me to yessirree
Yes.
In post 51, Wake1 wrote:
Alduskkel

———✹
Regarding both Bob and Bert, please explain why you think they're vote-worthy at this point.

———✹
Why does Implosion's #27 weird you out?

———✹
Reads on PhDScar?
1. Bert because bandwagons are good and because he hasn't checked in yet, so a dissolution of his bandwagon
now
would yield less information. Bob because seriously look at that avatar, it's horrifying.
2. It's a confusing statement.
3. Town -- posts 39 and 41 were good responses.

---

Anyone not voting right now -- why aren't you voting?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #76 (isolation #11) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:32 am

Post by Alduskkel »

In post 59, Wake1 wrote:If Bert were to near or be at L-1, what will be your course of action?
Am I on the wagon or off the wagon?
In post 59, Wake1 wrote:What exactly about his #27 do you find confusing? If you would point it out, I would be more than willing to help try and understand it with you, if it's not too much trouble.

I tend to break things down through intense analysis. Why, please, do you find his two posts to be good responses. The more you can explain your very thoughts and actions in-depth, the more I will be willing to trust you. It's the very nature of the beast, this game.
1. There's no logic to it -- it's just a casual, "well, you can not vote scum if you like." If that makes sense to you as anything other than a joke statement (and I see that implosion has said it is) then feel free to tell me.

2. The responses are genuine. Why are they genuine? Tone. Past that you're not getting any more information out of me. Partly because there isn't much else to it, but mostly because I dislike explaining my townreads unless it becomes very important.

Speaking of tone, I dislike yours. You buddy up to Klick by telling him he's intelligent/smart and so on, and essentially place the burden of proficiency on him. Additionally, you're being excessively ingratiating. "Why, please, ..." "if it's not too much trouble." are examples of that. Bonus points for trying to set up gaining your trust as a goal for me.
In post 63, Wake1 wrote:Klick and Alduskkel are engaging. That doesn't clear them, but it does prevent inquisitive jihad.
Is this seriously all you're getting from these questions?

Vote: Wake88

---

In terms of DarkLightA vs. implosion, I'm thinking DLA looks scummier in the exchange. In particular, due to post 70. The random congratulation for semi-colon usage + the next sentence are completely disjointed tonally (apparently tone is a big thing this game) from the rest of the post which is accusatory. The bolded parts of the quote seem... random? Finally there's an accusation of OMGUS just thrown in at the end.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #124 (isolation #12) » Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:41 am

Post by Alduskkel »

I guess I'll respond to Wake88? Even though it's borderline pointless now.
Spoiler: Big Quote
In post 79, Wake1 wrote:
In post 76, Alduskkel wrote:
In post 59, Wake1 wrote:If Bert were to near or be at L-1, what will be your course of action?
Am I on the wagon or off the wagon?
✦1
In post 59, Wake1 wrote:What exactly about his #27 do you find confusing? If you would point it out, I would be more than willing to help try and understand it with you, if it's not too much trouble.

I tend to break things down through intense analysis. Why, please, do you find his two posts to be good responses. The more you can explain your very thoughts and actions in-depth, the more I will be willing to trust you. It's the very nature of the beast, this game.
1. There's no logic to it -- it's just a casual, "well, you can not vote scum if you like." If that makes sense to you as anything other than a joke statement (and I see that implosion has said it is) then feel free to tell me.

2. The responses are genuine. Why are they genuine? Tone. Past that you're not getting any more information out of me
✦2
. Partly because there isn't much else to it, but mostly because I dislike explaining my townreads unless it becomes very important.

Speaking of tone, I dislike yours
✦3
. You buddy up to Klick by telling him he's intelligent/smart and so on, and essentially place the burden of proficiency on him
✦4
. Additionally, you're being excessively ingratiating. "Why, please, ..." "if it's not too much trouble." are examples of that
✦5
. Bonus points for trying to set up gaining your trust as a goal for me
In post 63, Wake1 wrote:Klick and Alduskkel are engaging. That doesn't clear them, but it does prevent inquisitive jihad.
Is this seriously all you're getting from these questions?

Vote: Wake88
✦7
✦1
Either.

✦2
Why?

✦3
?

✦4
Point it out and walk everyone through it, because that makes no sense.

✦5
You haven't read Mini 1516. What you mistake as ingratiation is actually politeness.

✦6
This makes no sense either.

✦7
So you're voting for a guy you don't understand, who also happens to be contributing quite a bit. Let's go in-depth here.
1. On, I get off. Off, I point out the L-1. Try and gauge reactions.
2. Because I don't like telling the Mafia how to look Town.
3. It's explained.
4. I consider it self-evident. Besides, it's not my job to convince you that you're scum.
5-6. Don't care since you replaced out.
7. Misrepresentation + meaningless concluding sentence.
In post 92, DarkLightA wrote:Alduskkel gets a neutral-to-scum read from me.
I think #22, #29 seem somewhat scummy. He has a careless attitude, but I can't tell whether it's from him not really caring that much as a townie, or from acting like he doesn't care as scum.

His vote on Wake in #76 is highly suspicious IMO, seems to have no ground but a weak OMGUS.
You know, considering that I actually outlined a case, I'd prefer if you weren't just "lol OMGUS."
In post 94, Aegor wrote:@Alduskkel: Same caveat as Bicephalous; being ingratiating is now scummy? Have standards of charity and etiquette really sunk that low? Granted, buddying should be scrutinized, but buddying should under almost no circumstances be a primary reason for voting someone; rather, it should confirm a suspicion that is formed on other grounds.
I don't recall Bob doing anything related to this, first of all -- although I could be wrong. Secondly, there's a difference between "polite" and "ingratiating." Also buddying is totally a scumtell, especially when one seems to be doing it to everyone.

---
I'd like to know Bob's followup to post 91.

Feels like Christmas killed the momentum this game had. Unfortunate. Makes me want to start wagoning again -- Bert and DLA are fairly good wagons at the moment anyway.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #140 (isolation #13) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:54 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

In post 134, DarkLightA wrote:#124 - "Bert and DLA are fairly good wagons at the moment anyway." - Seems to not care about who is lynched as long as someone is. Describing wagons as "fairly good" seems odd.
What would you say instead?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #142 (isolation #14) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:12 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

I thought I had 3 votes.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #148 (isolation #15) » Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:44 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Why are you rolefishing him?

Vote: DarkLightA

If you cry "OMGUS" then I'll be annoyed.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #150 (isolation #16) » Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:51 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Rolefishing + what I said about you in post 76.

What motivation do you, as Town, have to distinguish (publicly, no less) between yessiree's VT play and his Town PR play?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #183 (isolation #17) » Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:14 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

The only vote on my wagon that makes any sense is DLA's...
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #184 (isolation #18) » Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:15 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

...and even then he hasn't addressed my defense, really.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #196 (isolation #19) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:17 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

I don't really like Aegor or Bert's most recent posts. Aegor seems to want to frame it as either me or Bert and Bert seems like he's going to claim something reasonably powerful and then try and coast on that. Of course, Aegor's post implies he and Bert aren't scum together, although it's awfully early for such tells.

Bob, my wagon is shitty, and I don't appreciate getting lynched as any alignment (except Jester? never been a Jester though). As for "not pushing my lynches" well, I'm just sort of bored with this game currently because not a lot is happening.

DLA, there isn't much to your case. There's post 92, which I responded to in post 124.

I admit you're right that I haven't responded to 134 in full, yet. I think this is because I thought of my response but first I wanted to prompt you with my question in post 140 first.

Anyway, I said what I said because I think it's a good idea to comment on the major wagons in general.

---

I'm just feeling a bit apathetic about this game right now. Yeah, I have suspects, but they don't have any votes on them and Bert's only weakly scummy to me. And yes, I realize that the appropriate response is to try and drum up support for my suspect of choice but it feels like people have just glossed over my cases and thought, "Eh, not for me."

pedit: Really? Deadline nonsense with 4 days left? How the hell are Bob and me a likely team?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #197 (isolation #20) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:19 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Klick, why are you voting me?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #216 (isolation #21) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:07 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

In post 202, Bert wrote:
In post 196, Alduskkel wrote:Aegor seems to want to frame it as either me or Bert and
Bert seems like he's going to claim something reasonably powerful and then try and coast on that.
You're smearing the meaning of my words. I'm not trying to coast. I have been inactive, and I said I would step it up in a week once holidays end. But, you interpreted it and smeared it as such, which concerns me. It's in my best interest to survive today.

That has nothing to do with "coasting," so where that word came from, I don't know. I already said I haven't put much effort into this game, and it's not coasting - it's the circumstances of holiday season.
Well, maybe if you would actually do something you wouldn't be accused of coasting.
In post 206, Aegor wrote:Realistically, it is either you or Bert, or some other person with a case built on him/her. It was just a pragmatic statement. I hate bandwagons that start late since they tend to produce weaker reads and reveal less info about voting patterns than early and slow wagons.
And I don't like it when someone tries to say that there are only two options and I know at least one of the options is bad and there is a reasonable chance the other one is, too. Also what is an AoS? Aegor of Suspicion?
In post 209, Aegor wrote:
In post 124, Alduskkel wrote:I don't recall Bob doing anything related to this, first of all -- although I could be wrong.
This is ancient, but I never responded. Bob accused Wake of something similar.
Well, yes, clearly, you are saying that Bob accused Wake of something similar. What I wanted to know was where this occurred.
In post 209, Aegor wrote:I think we have different thresholds for what constitutes buddying.
And how does that affect your read on me?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #217 (isolation #22) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:08 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

From my POV I really want a DLA or Aegor lynch, but I'm not sure how to swing that :/
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #219 (isolation #23) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:16 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Bob isn't accusing Wake of buddying in those posts, I don't think.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #245 (isolation #24) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:06 am

Post by Alduskkel »

In post 240, Bicephalous Bob wrote:why isn't aegor the counterwagon
This is a weird question. You want a counterwagon to the wagon that you're on? What?

If I were to vote Aegor right now, what would you do?

---

Can't tell if Klick and/or Aegor are scum... would scum avoid claiming/would scum actually request publicly that the deadline NOT be extended significantly? I mean, in Klick's case, if he's scum, then, barring an especially unusual role (unusual even for a game with "uncommon" roles) he should be doing everything to avoid getting lynched Day 1, scum usually don't have the numbers to sustain that in a Micro. In Aegor's case, I usually think of requests for deadline extensions as being an easy way to get a small amount of towncred, so it's weird to essentially see the opposite thing going on.

OTOH, Klick's posts are difficult to understand from a town mindset either (Bob and I are a scumteam... no wait, Bob is scum and trying to make me look bad later!) and I think I've made it quite clear what I think about Aegor.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #247 (isolation #25) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:25 am

Post by Alduskkel »

I wouldn't think scum would avoid claiming, though. That seems like it would decrease their chances of survival.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #270 (isolation #26) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:30 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Mac's posting makes me feel a lot better about the DLA slot.

Vote: Aegor

JOIN US ON THIS GLORIOUS WAGON
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #274 (isolation #27) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:13 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

I thought you were going to vote with me.

VOTE WITH ME.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #299 (isolation #28) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:06 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

I think Aegor is fake claiming, but I can't say why.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #307 (isolation #29) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:21 am

Post by Alduskkel »

That's a little odd considering Greater Idea Mafia (which this game's role PMs are based on, see post 2) contains neither a Firefighter nor an Arsonist.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #314 (isolation #30) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:39 am

Post by Alduskkel »

:evil:

I can NOT believe you all just turned around and lynched Bert at the last second instead of Aegor.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #316 (isolation #31) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:12 am

Post by Alduskkel »

How was it a "total waste"?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #318 (isolation #32) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:17 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Are you saying Day 1 was a total waste or that all the rapid wagons were a total waste?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #320 (isolation #33) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:22 am

Post by Alduskkel »

I dunno, if you flip scum later then that will say a lot about the people on the Bert wagon.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #322 (isolation #34) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:28 am

Post by Alduskkel »

If you're also Town then there's still some information if Klick is Scum. If all three of you are Town then it was largely pointless, yes. But then we probably have bigger issues than wasting the end of today.

However, I doubt that you and Klick are both Town, so there's that.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #323 (isolation #35) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:31 am

Post by Alduskkel »

If you're practically Vanilla but not called as such then why didn't you claim your real role name?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #325 (isolation #36) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:03 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Difference between whether or not claiming straight Vanilla is a scumtell to me or not.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #350 (isolation #37) » Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:27 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Can I just say I hate modkills? I dunno, I'm just a little sour about this game right now.

Also I was going to vote Aegor but now I'll have to rethink this.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #355 (isolation #38) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:30 am

Post by Alduskkel »

If a Compulsive Self-Vanillaizer turns Vanilla, then the Vanilla should have the ability to gain abilities unlike a Compulsive Self-Vanillaizer which loses them -- that means that the two roles are, in fact, different. The required role would be Compulsive Self-Self-Self-Self-Self ...(times infinity) -Self-Self-Vanillaizer.

But I digress.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #359 (isolation #39) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:39 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

@implosion: Oh, yeah, that's even more complicated, lol.

I, too, would like a claim from Klick.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #367 (isolation #40) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:33 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Wanna see what yessiree says first.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #379 (isolation #41) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:41 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Bob, what the fuck are you doing? Your thought process is completely nonsensical.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #390 (isolation #42) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:53 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Will get to this as soon as I have access to a computer that's not about to have its battery die.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #393 (isolation #43) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:44 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Well this is awkward. I'm the Captain. I had Bob target Klick because Klick was really fucking suspicious and innocents aren't worth shit when we might be up against werewolves or something. I'm pretty skeptical of there actually being Aliens, although the lack of N1 kill is somewhat suspicious.

Idk how Arsonist is supposed to make sense as an Alien role considering Aliens are supposed to only get 1 factional kill. Imagine having a Mafia Vigilante who can use their action in addition to the factional kill.

Still, Bob's probably Town? Definitely Town if there are Aliens, if there aren't then who the fuck even knows.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #405 (isolation #44) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:59 am

Post by Alduskkel »

But you still said the Captain was probably an Alien...?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #406 (isolation #45) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:03 am

Post by Alduskkel »

In post 395, Bicephalous Bob wrote:Aldi, what did you know about my role before my claim?
I knew you had to follow my orders.
I knew that if you targeted yourself you would get No Result (which makes your Millerness weird but I think that's a remnant of the Conspiracy Theorist role).
I knew that you investigated for Aliens.

That's it.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #407 (isolation #46) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:06 am

Post by Alduskkel »

By the way, you're currently targeted onto PhDScar. I can change that any time before the hammer, and I can also say stuff like "if PhDScar is lynched then investigate X instead."
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #413 (isolation #47) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:43 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Bicephalous Bob wrote:The only thing that doesn't sit right with me is the "firefighter isn't a greater idea role" comment. Captain doesn't even make sense as a greater idea role. Why did you say that?
Conspiracy Theorist and Aliens are in Greater Idea, I just derped and forgot that Captain wasn't.

Honestly, I'm expecting 7-2 or 6-2-1. Scum may or may not be Aliens, if there's a third party it probably is an Arsonist.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #418 (isolation #48) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:30 am

Post by Alduskkel »

I kind of want yessiree to full claim so that we can get a better idea of whether or not Klick's claim is legitimate. The less powerful yessiree is the more I'm inclined to disbelieve Klick's claim because Klick is basically claiming Miller except for Trackers/Watchers/whatever instead of Cops. If yessiree's role is powerful enough to *warrant* a role to reduce its power, then maybe I'll think about believing Klick. If it's something lame then Klick is probably lying.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #431 (isolation #49) » Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:26 am

Post by Alduskkel »

This is stupid.

Vote: Klick
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #435 (isolation #50) » Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:56 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Quick serra, tell me what your role is.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #436 (isolation #51) » Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:57 am

Post by Alduskkel »

And don't iso your damn predecessor.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #440 (isolation #52) » Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:00 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

I'm a Town Captain. And I can't be lying about my role unless Bob is ALSO lying or there is another Captain who, for some reason, isn't counterclaiming.

What's your response to me saying that yessiree's role is too weak to warrant a Miller-type (your role) for it?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #452 (isolation #53) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:43 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

yessiree, you need to ask the Mod what result you would get if you targeted a Compulsive Self-Vanillaizer. If the result is "Misc" then holy shit is that bad.

serra, I knew precisely what Bob's action did, just not who was doing the action. I had him target Klick because getting a guilty would say so much more than getting an innocent.

We have a serious problem here, and that's that both Arsonists and Aliens could reasonably be expected to not kill N1. Arsonists because they have to douse first, Aliens because they could save their kill. Therefore we don't know if we have Aliens, Arsonists, or both.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #455 (isolation #54) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:36 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Mac wrote:Aldi what made you think the captain was an alien? that doesn't really make sense to me and it's what's confusing me most about your role.
Tell me where I said this.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #459 (isolation #55) » Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:22 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Well we've got two days and so far I've seen no reason why I should be voting Mac while I have every reason to believe that Klick/serra is just straight up an Arsonist. You guys do realize that Klick got really coy about claiming Day 1 when he was essentially a MILLER, right? Who even does that?

If I were Town, I would have just straight off claimed Compulsive Visitor and attempted to town it up from there and draw the NK that way.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #460 (isolation #56) » Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:23 am

Post by Alduskkel »

That last line should be "If I were Town and a Compulsive Visitor..." or "If I were Klick and I were Town..." lol
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #463 (isolation #57) » Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:35 am

Post by Alduskkel »

You know what else Klick's claim did? Get him targeted by exactly the role that he is designed to fool. Tell me how that is pro-town.

I don't know who you're referring to when you say "infinity's claim."

I also don't understand why Mac is scum.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #481 (isolation #58) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:07 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Because serra's scum.

I think we have 2 Arsonists vs. Follower/Firefighter, like a weird as hell 2 Mafia vs. Cop/Doc. That makes the Alien roles red herrings/named townies (whatever you think about my alignment, I think you will grant that Bob is very likely to be Town based on his role if not his play).
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #483 (isolation #59) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:29 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Why the fuck should I believe there are actually aliens in this setup?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #485 (isolation #60) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:42 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Well, it could be werewolf poisoners or something I guess.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #487 (isolation #61) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:47 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Are you scum?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #489 (isolation #62) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:47 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

No, but I might be trolling.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #491 (isolation #63) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:59 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

I guarantee I wasn't trolling in 483.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #493 (isolation #64) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:19 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

I'll grant you that.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #495 (isolation #65) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:34 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Why is an Arsonist scum team imbalanced?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #497 (isolation #66) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:18 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Let's crunch numbers here. Assume 7 Town vs. 2 Arsonists, ignore PRs, worst case scenario where Town always mislynches.

D1: 7-2 at start
N1: 6-2 at start
D2: 6-2 1 doused at start
N2: 5-2 1 doused at start
D3: 5-2 2 doused at start
N3: 4-2 ignite to 2-2 scum win

Ignition on N2 yields 4-2 which is still winnable.

D3 scum lynch yields 5-1 ignition leads to 2 dead causing D4 to be 3-1.

Again, I'm even ignoring Town PRs.

Your move serra. I say 7 Town vs. 2 Arsonists allows for at least 3 mislynches which is normal for 9p.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #505 (isolation #67) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:15 am

Post by Alduskkel »

I'll be on at deadline.

Sending off the PM to have Mac targeted now.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #510 (isolation #68) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:08 am

Post by Alduskkel »

So, err... where do we go from here?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #513 (isolation #69) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:02 am

Post by Alduskkel »

In post 511, yessiree wrote:were you trolling?
Depends on which post you're asking about.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #516 (isolation #70) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:15 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Feel free to reread it.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #522 (isolation #71) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:45 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

How can you FoS Bob if you've only read up to PhD's first post?

I mean that's like the most useless input ever.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #524 (isolation #72) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:52 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Yeah, claim.

Also, Bob, do you still want to be targeting Mac?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #526 (isolation #73) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:00 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

:facepalm:
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #548 (isolation #74) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:06 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

This is so stupid. First of all, Bob asked me to have him target Mac, so why would I do anything other than that?

Second of all, two no kills in a row still says "Arsonists" to me.

Third of all, great work voting instantly in mylo.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #550 (isolation #75) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:49 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

I just did what Bob asked me to do. Plus, a lot of people were suspecting Mac.

Why would aliens kill last night? I don't know, maybe to get rid of the person who's INVESTIGATING FOR ALIENS? Use your damn head here.

And yes, I think double Arsonist is most likely. If we had Aliens then Bob should have been dead by now (unless he's an Alien, but that seems unlikely). At this point any other type of scum is absurd as well.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #571 (isolation #76) » Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:52 am

Post by Alduskkel »

In post 551, serrapaladin wrote:So you tacitly agree that Bob's investigation has some significance? :mrgreen:
No, I agree that Bob's investigation has significance given the premise that there are Aliens.
In post 552, serrapaladin wrote:Actually, I think you screwed up in trying to make your theory consistent. If you truly believe we're not dealing with aliens, why would Bob's role be at all alignment indicative?
Are trying to tell me that Bob is an Arsonist?

Anyway, between Mac and yessiree, I think it's pretty obvious that Mac is scum, and yessiree bussing would be... unusual, to say the least. So that means the 2nd Arsonist is you or implosion.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #577 (isolation #77) » Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:07 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

I'm up for lynching serra or Mac today, pretty much.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #581 (isolation #78) » Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:30 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Feel free to bus each other.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #583 (isolation #79) » Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:50 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

In post 582, serrapaladin wrote:@aldi: what do you think of mac not understanding his own role?
He's either derp scum who doesn't understand how this game's version of the VT works or derp town who doesn't understand how this game's version of the VT works.

Does that help?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #589 (isolation #80) » Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:11 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Look, talk it over with the mod, and come back to us when you're done.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #603 (isolation #81) » Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:36 am

Post by Alduskkel »

In post 601, Bicephalous Bob wrote:mac why are you so sure yessirree is telling the truth
Maybe because Mac knows yessiree is town?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #617 (isolation #82) » Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:15 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

In post 610, callforjudgement wrote:@Alduskkel: You seem to have been posting entirely about setup speculation between #390 and #550 (and most of the posts since, too). I understand that you have a 1v1 at the moment, but I'm interested in what your thoughts about the recent play are in terms of old-fashioned scumtells rather than trying to break the setup.
If you made me completely forget about claims, then my reads would be:
Bob: weak leaning town
implosion/you: null
serra: scum
Mac: null
yessiree: town

With claims:
Bob: Town
implosion/you: Scum if serra is Town
serra: Scum if you are Town
Mac: Scum
yessiree: Town

As for the extent of my knowledge regarding Bob's role, I was aware that he was a Conspiracy Theorist (and therefore investigated as Alien), however I was additionally aware that if I made him target himself that he would simply receive No Result.

So right now I'm thinking I'll vote Mac and then figure out which of you and serra is scum. I'm leaning serra based on his play. His first sentence to you in 612 actually seems like buddying to me.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #619 (isolation #83) » Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:49 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

I think the telling thing about serra is how desperately he wants us to believe that there's no way we're dealing with Arsonists (despite this being UNCOMMON Mafia) and that it simply must be Aliens.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #622 (isolation #84) » Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:23 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

How'd you arrive at the conclusion that it's yessiree/CFJ?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #628 (isolation #85) » Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:29 am

Post by Alduskkel »

I don't get it serra. Why aren't you suspecting me anymore?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #641 (isolation #86) » Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:25 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Good analysis, but why'd you pick serra over Mac?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #642 (isolation #87) » Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:31 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Some other questions:
What do you think the scumteam is (Arsonists, Aliens, no factional kill at all...?) If Arsonists, then why did Mac perform the dousing instead of serra?
Why was Mac such a derp with his claim? It almost reads like really really dumb Town (no offense Mac), although yessiree's guilty still close to seals Mac as scum to me.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #644 (isolation #88) » Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:38 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Is that even a valid theory at this point?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #647 (isolation #89) » Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:57 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

This is tricky. :/
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #653 (isolation #90) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:00 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Where's Bob?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #666 (isolation #91) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:48 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

In post 655, Bicephalous Bob wrote:why do you read yessirree as town based on his play
He's got that genuine aggressive/confident town feel.

Also he's just, like, not scummy. I mean literally has anyone ever accused yessiree of doing something scummy in this game? I actually think the answer might be no.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #671 (isolation #92) » Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:03 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

So a two man Arsonist team is just completely off the table for you?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #674 (isolation #93) » Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:27 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

In post 673, callforjudgement wrote:In any situation where Mac is town, I don't see town winning anyway. It's almost a 2v2, but there's an outside chance that serra's innocent even with Mac guilty.
Well, there's an outside chance that Mac is town and yessiree is scum, but opens up a huge can of worms that more or less results in a 1v1 between you and me -- serra and Bob being unlikely partners with yessiree as you noted.

Speaking of Bob, I wish he'd get in here and say what he's thinking. I can't tell if his most recent posts are indicative of suspicion of yessiree or if he's just putting yessiree through the gauntlet to double check a town read.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #689 (isolation #94) » Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:01 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Can we simplify this?

Why is yessiree/Mac scum. Go.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #691 (isolation #95) » Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:31 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Obligatory.

I will -consider- Mactown.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #694 (isolation #96) » Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:48 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Bob, what are your thoughts about who's scum?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #709 (isolation #97) » Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:26 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #710 (isolation #98) » Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:38 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

So in all seriousness I did look over Day 2 again. First impulse again was that serra was scum, but let's ignore that right now.

I can't decide if Mac didn't know how his role worked because he didn't care (meaning he's VT and just did his own thing) or because he's scum and doesn't even have the role.

I'm tempted to just throw out my screwed up Mac read and go with my yessiree townread.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #715 (isolation #99) » Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:19 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Oh for heaven's sake. We only have a day left.

Vote: Mac
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #718 (isolation #100) » Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:34 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Personally, I find the lizard gifs funny. Also, it's not indecisive (despite what the gif would have you believe), it's just trying to mimic a dead leaf being moved by the wind.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #723 (isolation #101) » Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:50 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

The clock is ticking. We don't have time for this asinine tomfoolery.

X
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #728 (isolation #102) » Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:55 am

Post by Alduskkel »

In post 725, serrapaladin wrote:
In post 723, Alduskkel wrote:asinine tomfoolery.
u scum bro?
No, but you are.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #735 (isolation #103) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:14 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

I don't understand.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #775 (isolation #104) » Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:28 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Who deserves to win? That's the question here.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #779 (isolation #105) » Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:39 am

Post by Alduskkel »

CFJ, should yessiree's team win, yes or no?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #782 (isolation #106) » Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:43 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Zzzz. Me and yessiree are Aliens. I refuse to vote him. If there were no third party with a killing ability, we would have won. I guarantee there is an Arsonist.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #784 (isolation #107) » Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:47 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Arsonist wins if we do repeated No Lynches.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #785 (isolation #108) » Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:49 am

Post by Alduskkel »

We're going to fucking burn you fools. Wouldn't you rather be anally probed to death?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #786 (isolation #109) » Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:50 am

Post by Alduskkel »

We're just after your cows, I swear.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #788 (isolation #110) » Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:04 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Are you the Arsonist?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #797 (isolation #111) » Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:07 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

I thought we had this T_T

How serra won with his goddamn claim is beyond me. Jeez. I'm not mad that he won but I'm upset that we lost.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #799 (isolation #112) » Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:22 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

There's no reason I couldn't have made Bob investigate himself over and over, but I wanted the town cred. I don't feel as though my handling of the Bob situation hurt us, really.

I think the mistake was making it a 1v1 between yessiree and Mac. serra should have been lynched Day 3, not Mac, but that was my and yessiree's fault (we both agreed to the 1v1 on Night 2).
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #801 (isolation #113) » Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:32 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

In post 800, yessiree wrote:serra's fakeclaim won him the game
You mean Klick's? lol
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #805 (isolation #114) » Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:40 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Err, could Bert cure doused players? Otherwise his role is borderline useless.

This game was uncommon, I'll give it that.

Anyway, yessiree can release the QT if that's okay with him.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #811 (isolation #115) » Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:10 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Night actions? Mainly want to know who serra doused and in what order they were doused.

Thanks for modding BBmolla. I don't think the setup was too imbalanced, although I might be biased as a non-Town person. And it was definitely more balanced than your average 9p game with 3 scum.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #814 (isolation #116) » Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:42 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Thanks. I was worried 647/709 might have been overdoing it. It's not my usual approach to being scum.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #817 (isolation #117) » Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:31 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

That's actually scary good, even if one of those dousings was Klick's.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”