Micro 281 - Masons and Mafia [Game Over]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Lincolm
Lincolm
Mafia Scum
Lincolm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:23 am

Post by Lincolm »

In post 10, Klick wrote:You also know that I like to get reactions by pretending to not know how this game works.
I never seen you did this before. Maybe because we just play together at Masons and Mafia.

What kind of information you try to get from it? I believe it wasn't going to work at me, Mala, and Venrob.
Lincolm
Lincolm
Mafia Scum
Lincolm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18 (isolation #1) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:36 am

Post by Lincolm »

In post 15, Klick wrote:Haven't you seen me do tricks in this game before? For example, I claimed Mason in the game that Bert linked while I was actually Mason, thinking scum would think I was trying to get shot as a VT. I believe I've done something similar in games I've played with you in this setup. The reaction I was trying to goad here was a scum trying to encourage me to claim Mason.
Maybe it just me, but it looked like you were telling the mason to claim for me (when everyone have different play-style), but w/e.
Lincolm
Lincolm
Mafia Scum
Lincolm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #31 (isolation #2) » Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:24 am

Post by Lincolm »

Looking for Bert's target is advantage for both alignment, but in this condition I don't think it is give advantage for scum. He is alone and I don't think he want to shoot now. (Hey, I ever felt this felling)
In post 29, InflatablePie wrote:we could also lynch Klick

it saves me the trouble of deciphering the little bit of interaction on page 1 between him and Bert
I don't get it. What do you mean by "deciphering" when there is one scum left?
Lincolm
Lincolm
Mafia Scum
Lincolm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #33 (isolation #3) » Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:29 am

Post by Lincolm »

In post 32, Venrob wrote:Everyone get posting and forming reads.
Klick is town. Venrob and Mala probably town.

Oh yes, I won't taking out my eyes from Klick because this (which I agree a lot), but he is town.
Lincolm
Lincolm
Mafia Scum
Lincolm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #38 (isolation #4) » Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:52 am

Post by Lincolm »

In post 35, InflatablePie wrote:
In post 31, Lincolm wrote:
In post 29, InflatablePie wrote:we could also lynch Klick

it saves me the trouble of deciphering the little bit of interaction on page 1 between him and Bert
I don't get it. What do you mean by "deciphering" when there is one scum left?
I'm not sure if the interaction between them was Klick-town and scum-Bert or Klick-scum and scum-Bert and I don't feel like figuring it out.
Heh... How lynch Klick can help you then, seriously?
In post 36, InflatablePie wrote:2. Lincolm - scum prob, post 11 seems weird, slight fencesitting in 31 (re: Bert target) and 33 (re: Klick)
In post 36, InflatablePie wrote:4. RedCoyote - scum, post 12 rubs me the wrong way.
Comparing this two, why you prefer RedCoyote over me?
Lincolm
Lincolm
Mafia Scum
Lincolm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #41 (isolation #5) » Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:58 pm

Post by Lincolm »

In post 39, InflatablePie wrote:Lincolm, if you're asking why my vote's on RC when I outlined more scummy things about you... well, RC only has one post
I don't see you pushing lynch like Klick (which I know what idea he is going to do), but why keep your vote on RC? If RC is active, or maybe later (unfortunately, or I should say to myself fortunately, he doesn't have keyboard to type now) you're going to vote me anyway.
In post 39, InflatablePie wrote:Klick lynch would help me because then I don't have to WIFOM his Bert-related conversations in LYLO.
What WIFOM is in that conversations? Why you don't get information about Klick by yourself? Why you don't ignore the conversation if you can't find information in it?
In post 40, Klick wrote:I have an idea, let's lynch the scum BEFORE lynching me because of WIFOM.
You know I won't vote you. Not until you do something strange, though... but I doubt it after you said this. What WIFOM anyway seriously... Moreover no one claimed as VT or Mason.
In post 40, Klick wrote:The scum's between Mala and RC. I'm fine with either of those votes.
How InflatablePie is town?
Lincolm
Lincolm
Mafia Scum
Lincolm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #42 (isolation #6) » Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:08 pm

Post by Lincolm »

Non related game
: I should thanks to InflatablePie so I noticed that L4D2 is free in Steam. Thanks.
:D
Lincolm
Lincolm
Mafia Scum
Lincolm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #44 (isolation #7) » Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:52 pm

Post by Lincolm »

In post 43, Klick wrote:I was speaking from IP's point of view. He's worried because he can't read my interactions with Bert; I'm telling him to focus on other people so we can get the scum lynched without having to worry about that.
Nice point.
In post 43, Klick wrote:He's town because I don't see him bringing up the idea of voting me right now as scum. He's thinking all about who to vote for, rather than what he looks like.
I kinda doubted with this read now, although I used this before, after Buldermar proved he had kind of this play and got townread faster before everyone knew it (and he never got lynched when I played with him, as scum), but this is good point for now condition, though.
Lincolm
Lincolm
Mafia Scum
Lincolm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (isolation #8) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:58 am

Post by Lincolm »

In post 48, RedCoyote wrote:Additionally, I'd say that there's no more WIFOM here than in any given game of Mafia.
I'm surprised you said this.
In post 48, RedCoyote wrote:VOTE: Venrob for a weak attempt at pushing Klick.
What push?
In post 48, RedCoyote wrote:How in the heck do you two have Mala townreads? She asked one question that she didn't follow up with and voted IP in the single post she had when y'all two made these posts.
Said probably. Mostly gut. I like the question and the vote, but I don't know why.
In post 49, Venrob wrote:The hope is that other scum shoots same person. If you see my previous play of this setup (which was the larger version) 2 of the scum shot the same person.
In post 31, Lincolm wrote:He is alone and I don't think he wants to shoot now. (Hey, I ever felt this felling)
(You can ask Klick what he did when he was alone, as scum, in this setup. At least, he is your strong townread, so you can believe him)
In post 53, InflatablePie wrote:Question is, is Lincolm or Venrob scum?
:facepalm:
In post 41, Lincolm wrote:If RC is active, or maybe later (unfortunately, or I should say to myself fortunately, he doesn't have keyboard to type now) you're going to vote me anyway.
(I hope I can understand you one day, seriously) I hope you can answer my questions.
Lincolm
Lincolm
Mafia Scum
Lincolm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #56 (isolation #9) » Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:49 am

Post by Lincolm »

In post 55, RedCoyote wrote:Lincolm, I want to say at the outset that I'll try my best to read you as fairly as possible given the language barriers. Please don't get mad if there's some interpretation obstacles or
I ask you to clarify too much.
I do this a lot. So, you should do that to me also. :]
In post 55, RedCoyote wrote:Post 26.
To be honest, I don't see that as push, until you explain it. What do you think about Venrob, after he called Klick was Bert's target?
In post 55, RedCoyote wrote:Could you link me to that game, please? I don't usually research past games, but I think this issue may call for it. Trust but verify, you know?
I'm not sure this is right or not, but I think I already link that game at page 2. Here is the link again.
In post 55, RedCoyote wrote:Probably = more likely than not that she is town. I don't like that you don't know why. I'm not asking much here. What about her voting IP is likable? My contention is that it's lacking any real authority behind it. Additionally, she didn't seem to do anything with it despite confirming that it wasn't a random vote.
I think probably = most likely. Just saying. I didn't know it was random vote. I assumed after day 1 passed, everyone got serious. It doesn't like other RVS vote which gave absurd reason also. I'm serious I didn't know why I like it, but I smiled when I saw it. That's why I call it as gut.
In post 55, RedCoyote wrote:What questions are you referring to here?
In post 41, Lincolm wrote:
I don't see you pushing lynch like Klick (which I know what idea he is going to do), but
why keep your vote on RC? If RC is active
, or maybe later (unfortunately, or I should say to myself fortunately, he doesn't have keyboard to type now)
you're going to vote me anyway.
In post 41, Lincolm wrote:What
is
WIFOM in that conversations? Why
don't
you get information about Klick by yourself? Why
don't
you ignore the conversation if you can't find information in it?
Lincolm
Lincolm
Mafia Scum
Lincolm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #59 (isolation #10) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:54 pm

Post by Lincolm »

In post 57, RedCoyote wrote:No, I don't think it was. That's what I am saying. Are you saying you now think it was a random vote or not? As far as the smiling goes, I take it you're suspecting IP a bit then?
Her reason is not worthy enough for serious vote. I thought it was serious vote, but now I think it is random vote.

Perhaps it is, because I always dislike "Lynch All Lurker", but it can be an exception in this setup / condition, so I passed about it. But maybe I'm asking about it now.
In post 58, Malakittens wrote:I'm unsure. Like, I can see Klick being town due to reaction tests, but I can easily see him try and play it as scum.
Assume Klick is scum, do he really coordinate the lynch of himself after 2 mislynch?
Lincolm
Lincolm
Mafia Scum
Lincolm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #66 (isolation #11) » Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:45 am

Post by Lincolm »

In post 60, Malakittens wrote:You don't really understand about Klick. He's a loose time cannon. He does what he wants when he wants
(I kinda know him though... Shooting randomly at page 1 in this setup) (Bert is similar with Klick :shifty: )
In post 64, RedCoyote wrote:What's your criteria for a worthy vote?
A vote that lead to lynch.
Lincolm
Lincolm
Mafia Scum
Lincolm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (isolation #12) » Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:47 pm

Post by Lincolm »

Tbh, if the last scum almost get lynched, with 4-5 towns around, I think (s)he will be in dilemma to shooting (random or not, it doesn't matter) or not. Which mean, I don't find Mala's last post like that.

Can anyone elaborate why you guys want to lynch Mala?

Let's keep VT alive, shall we?
In post 70, InflatablePie wrote:Prodded. Sorry! Nikanor is visiting and I've been busy/lazy.

vote Mala
So... What happen with your previous read?
In post 76, RedCoyote wrote:RVS or no, he voted scum, lol. It just didn't look like a bus to me. If it was, I applaud how subtle it was.
I don't find this vote is serious. If IP is scum, it does a RVS bus.

Unrelated game post
: Happy New Year! Actually, I don't like New Year and my own birthday.
Lincolm
Lincolm
Mafia Scum
Lincolm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (isolation #13) » Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:46 pm

Post by Lincolm »

In post 80, InflatablePie wrote:don't think Lincolm would defend VT-Mala as scum because it'd be too obvious of a
move
Mmm... I don't get it. That "Move" is good or bad?

Yes, I'm defending Mala here. I don't think she is scum at all.

P-Edit :
Unrelated game post
: How's your new year?
Lincolm
Lincolm
Mafia Scum
Lincolm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (isolation #14) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:18 pm

Post by Lincolm »

Because I like it

Spoiler:

It has no new game related for you! Your curiosity has been noted, however... Wubwub
Lincolm
Lincolm
Mafia Scum
Lincolm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (isolation #15) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:55 am

Post by Lincolm »

Spoiler: Non-related game, w/e
In post 86, Venrob wrote:I cant see the blacked out on my phone, so just a note.
(I already know when you posted #84).
In post 88, Wisdom wrote:
Lincolm, stop blacking out your posts. I'm letting it go because there was no game-related content in there, but don't do it again.
K K. Many curious people inside mafia. Without exception, myself.
In post 90, Venrob wrote:Lincolm, for non-game related stuff use the tag. It's meant for that stuff.
Will do, maybe next game hehehe...

I don't get what you guys discussed.

Every mafia has unlimited shot. If all masons already dead, they still can shoot (but well, why they do this?). Just so you know.

Yeah, I get it why.

Vote : RC
Lincolm
Lincolm
Mafia Scum
Lincolm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (isolation #16) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:39 pm

Post by Lincolm »

In post 109, Venrob wrote:This is very interesting in a small setup. At this point, neither me nor mala quickhammering indicates both of us are town;
I didn't hammer Mala when I had a chance. It makes me town? Hmmpp... :igmeou:
Lincolm
Lincolm
Mafia Scum
Lincolm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (isolation #17) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:32 pm

Post by Lincolm »

In post 33, Lincolm wrote:Venrob and Mala probably town.
^My mason's read. :D It is hard to lie your masons read, god dammit.

Tbh, I just don't like to vote when it isn't serious or reaction test (or maybe a joke). Maybe because I found the masons though, so I played like that. Thanks for the compliment.

Well played by RC. Kudos!

Btw, why Bert shot InflatablePie :?:

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”