Micro 324: Bridge Mafia (D3, 6/9 alive)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (isolation #0) » Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:04 pm

Post by enomis »

Hi. I will read the game tonite. I see some familiar faces too. So should aid me in reading the players. Anybody mind giving me an info on the theme of the game? Like the open explanation of the theme (bridge mafia)
"you must prove more patient than a caterpillar, more willing to survive than a cockroach, and more stubborn than a leech - or you will definitely fail" - Counselor Rodriguez, the Star of Wisdom

Homertve: "Oh, and by the way, your tail is on fire."
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (isolation #1) » Thu May 01, 2014 9:22 am

Post by enomis »

Haha, well, i played with mala and wolfy before.

Wolfy is also like this the other game i played with him. Generally defensive. However, in that game, some of his posts gave me a reason to strong townread him. This game, i don't see it.

@mala:
I see you getting prods and being generally inactive. So are you scum now?
I rmb you saying:" I am town if i am active, i am scum if i am inactive. That's your meta that you claimed was true?". Ain't that right?

Besides, that i read the whole game and generally don't smell anything. I ought to reread the game. I need to interact with people man.

@Redcoyote:

Do you think you can get a jklash lynch today. Imagine we get him to claim at the nick hour and he claim PR. Who are we going to turn the wagon on then? And maybe, we would not have enough time to turn the wagon and NL becomes a result?
"you must prove more patient than a caterpillar, more willing to survive than a cockroach, and more stubborn than a leech - or you will definitely fail" - Counselor Rodriguez, the Star of Wisdom

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (isolation #2) » Thu May 01, 2014 9:24 am

Post by enomis »

Oh i think i played with lucky before too. I am fine with a wolfy lynch today.

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (isolation #3) » Thu May 01, 2014 9:28 am

Post by enomis »

Bridge is a fun game btw.

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (isolation #4) » Thu May 01, 2014 9:46 am

Post by enomis »

Care to convince me on your jklash scum thingy? Because i don't see it.

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (isolation #5) » Thu May 01, 2014 9:54 am

Post by enomis »

Well, Anti, are you for mala lynch then?

Well, mala seems just mala this game form my grand total of 1 game experience with her(her alignment is still not revealed that game). Lurk through the day, scumread people for reason i cant understand. Vote someone out of the blue. So yea...

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (isolation #6) » Thu May 01, 2014 9:55 am

Post by enomis »

jklash wrote:Why Insanity is scum. He sets himself up to let others "convince" him that I am scum and then ride the wagon.
I see this and think it is a bad logic from a town pov.

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (isolation #7) » Thu May 01, 2014 10:23 am

Post by enomis »

Alright. I thought general meta was okay but.. Ok.

@Antihero:
Because it don't look like scum giving that logic? I can see roughly, somehow, the thought process of newb town.
Then let me ask you instead, how does that ring scum to you?

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (isolation #8) » Thu May 01, 2014 10:27 am

Post by enomis »

@Mala: Any thoughts on the game? I realise you are voting egg who you think is maybe scum instead of jklash who is probably scum in your list. Why?

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (isolation #9) » Thu May 01, 2014 11:41 am

Post by enomis »

In post 209, Antihero wrote:
In post 206, enomis wrote:@Antihero:
Because it don't look like scum giving that logic? I can see roughly, somehow, the thought process of newb town.
Then let me ask you instead, how does that ring scum to you?
because it's a really awkward and forced angle, considering that insanity never actually sheeped anyone or held a continuous conversation with me about jklash.

also, considering how it contrasts with the rest of his iso it almost feels.... coached. like scum have day talk and he was fed the case.
So he was fed a case that's really awkard and forced with bad logic?
You are not making sense.

@jklash
:

Why is lucky town all of a sudden. Mind explaining your thought processes on why you switched on him?

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (isolation #10) » Thu May 01, 2014 11:48 am

Post by enomis »

Well, mala, i am not scumreading you. I just don't understand you reason for voting someone and i can't see your thought process.

And how is their content similar? By similar you mean little?

Also, you havent answered why you voted egg instead of JKlash who you had on the top of your scumread.

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (isolation #11) » Thu May 01, 2014 12:02 pm

Post by enomis »

No the case don't look good at all. Its pretty bad. I am not confused. I dun understand why you think he was fed a case that awkward and forced.

Well, i am still waiting for his reply on why lucky was scum and why out of nowhere, he changed his read on lucky from scum to town.

@Mala:
Then why was he not scummier than jklash from the start.
mala wrote:8. Egg Maybe scum? Very little vote in his posts. Seems less like hunting and more like coasting. (more so in null area~)
9. jklash12 - probably scum: Sticky RVS vote and no revote. Very little hunting, coasting. A good chance of being scum.
According to your quote above, you had jklash as more scummy.

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (isolation #12) » Thu May 01, 2014 11:03 pm

Post by enomis »

Wolfy, you are not looking very town. The whole change vote on jklash is this supposed scumslip and this sentence only?

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (isolation #13) » Thu May 01, 2014 11:08 pm

Post by enomis »

@Wolfy:

I wanted to lynch you then because i didn't have a read on anyone. And since my predecessor voted you, she must have some reason. I didn't feel any townread from you and with 2 days left. I figured it was an acceptable lynch.

But now i see opportunistic wolfy voting with not a very convincing reason.

@jklash:
Then why did you vote lucky. For fun huh? Since you did not scumread him.

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (isolation #14) » Fri May 02, 2014 5:40 am

Post by enomis »

i am getting ignored... Great.
enomis wrote:@jklash:
Then why did you vote lucky. For fun huh? Since you did not scumread him.
In post 220, enomis wrote:@Mala:
Then why was he not scummier than jklash from the start.
mala wrote:mala wrote:
8. Egg Maybe scum? Very little vote in his posts. Seems less like hunting and more like coasting. (more so in null area~)
9. jklash12 - probably scum: Sticky RVS vote and no revote. Very little hunting, coasting. A good chance of being scum.
According to your quote above, you had jklash as more scummy.
Could the above people answer me? Thank You.

@Wolfy:
You are not very town because you didn't do anything that matches the points in my "Traits of wolfy Town" Book.

I read people best when i interact with them. I usually get very little info from just reading.
wolfy wrote:Why is the case on jklash12 bad? Not just my case, everybody's case.
post like this only make me scumread you more.
Its like you are saying:" Hey jklash is scum. If you disagree, tell me why my case is bad. Not just my case, everyone's case. You are saying half of the town is wrong?" kind of feeling.

@Red:

I don't think i can push wolfy to claim. My vote is already on wolfy. I think those who has the power to swing the day are the people who are sidelining right now. *Hint Hint* Stop sidelining.

And yep, wolfy is my only scumread. I am failing to see jklash scum.

I agree 231 gives me the town feeling. But 232 gave me the chills that he is scum again.

I gotta reread and rethink this.

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (isolation #15) » Sat May 03, 2014 6:21 am

Post by enomis »

.... Holy. What is this. We only have 20 hours until the deadline. And since it seems my wolf lynch isn't happening,

VOTE: jklash

jklash. Please claim now.

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (isolation #16) » Sat May 03, 2014 6:23 am

Post by enomis »

Also, antihero what was that with the unvote.

@MALA and JKLASH:
can you guys freaking answer my questions.

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (isolation #17) » Tue May 06, 2014 4:54 am

Post by enomis »

Oh. Hi.

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (isolation #18) » Tue May 06, 2014 6:31 am

Post by enomis »

I am a self-claimed expert on bridge. I have even won a trophy once from the game. But i see no relation with it and the flavour.

Do you think Antihero is scummy due to hopping of jklash wagon and later coming back to hammer without claim?

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (isolation #19) » Tue May 06, 2014 6:38 am

Post by enomis »

In post 284, Egg wrote:RedCoyote, I'm personally more worried about Antihero's unvote than his hammer.
What about his unvote. What's his scum motive?

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (isolation #20) » Wed May 07, 2014 4:14 am

Post by enomis »

In post 295, Malakittens wrote:Egg.
I tend to fake crumbs as town to draw the NK, but this game I didn't so
blech whatever.
In post 300, Malakittens wrote: I'm not really fakeclaiming per say.
Just fake breadcrumbing
and there's a difference between the two. One is detrimental to the town and the second if it's done right indeed helps the town.
I never said fake claiming.
So this game you didn't breadcrumb according to your first post.

And then according to your second post, you are just fake breadcrumbing.

Why do i catch you lying every game?

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (isolation #21) » Wed May 07, 2014 4:17 am

Post by enomis »

Oh... Ok. Ignore my last post.

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (isolation #22) » Wed May 07, 2014 4:20 am

Post by enomis »

yea, anti hero, explain why rc's claim makes Mala supposed breadcrumb more suspicious.

insanity, why is anti-hero town.

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (isolation #23) » Fri May 09, 2014 6:19 am

Post by enomis »

Hi guys. I am still here.

I will try to delve into this game tmr.

So....
Redcoyote should be town because of his claim.
Insanity seemed town from what i rmb.

I don't know about mala. She screws my head everygame i play with her.

Don't get why people think anti-hero is so town. Could people explain to me again?

rethinking of my wolfy scumread. Didn't really have strong reasoning back then. He just made some questionable posts and seems to be more likely scum than jklash.
--------------------------------
@Wolfy:
Why do you think mala is scum? Give me your reasoning. Because i don't understand anything about "the key word is fake" thingy.
---------------------------------

I seem to have no impression of lucky and egg.

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (isolation #24) » Sat May 10, 2014 6:24 am

Post by enomis »

@Wolfy:

Besides the lying part, why is she scum?
---------------------------------------
Hmmm,
@egg,

What do you think about lucky?

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (isolation #25) » Mon May 12, 2014 4:01 pm

Post by enomis »

Hey i am still here. will catchup in a while.

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (isolation #26) » Mon May 12, 2014 11:26 pm

Post by enomis »

Hi,

After thinking about it. I think i should ask for replacement. As my schdule is quite hectic now, i find it hard to find time to post in mafiascum which explains my recent inactivities in all my games. I think it is btr for me to be replaced now then maybe on later days.

I am sorry once again. I thought i would have more time to play mafia before my schdule get this hectic.

I hope to play with you all once again when my schdule gets less hectic.

@Mod: Requesting Replacement.

Noted. Searching for a replacement.

Regards,
enomis
Last edited by penguin_alien on Tue May 13, 2014 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”