Micro 370: Gerrymander Mafia (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:19 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Maestro

For ignoring the wagon
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #57 (isolation #1) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:47 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Scum doublevoter in a micro seems OP. It's probably either a Town PR or some weird voting mechanic we have no direct control over
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #59 (isolation #2) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:50 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 56, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Right now, vettrock is scumming up the thread with every post and I am wondering why no one else is talking about it.

Looking at his other games it looks like a playstyle issue to me
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #89 (isolation #3) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:05 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 73, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
No.... there's a difference between "this person's playstyle has a disingenuous TONE" and "he is deliberately trying to plaster the idea that he is town IN THIS THREAD".

This is not a playstyle issue. (Why are you defending him? Weird...)

Because I had much the same thought as you and looked at his other games and he does that weird RVS declaration thing all the time
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #107 (isolation #4) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:13 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Why ETL?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #116 (isolation #5) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:23 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 114, vettrock wrote:In answer to ETL mini-case against me, I think it is obviously misguided, and not based on anything of substance. I'll hold judgement until later as to if that is scum being opportunistic or misguided town until a bit later.

If you're town do you not see how people could misread you tonally? It doesn't look like you're trying to understand his read here, just calling it bad
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #118 (isolation #6) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:26 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Eh, not quite. And my vote on Maestro wasn't RVS so I'm fine with my vote right now
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #120 (isolation #7) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:34 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Potenitally, there's also this

In post 48, Maestro wrote:PEDIT: ...whu? It's not implied, and I'm just saying my opinion. It could be a regular doublevote, a wacky PR thing, or it could be a random voting aspect, like we seem to be testing now.

if it hasn't moved by the next VC I'd be reasonably certain it's the former

don't jump down my throat ETL
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #123 (isolation #8) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:57 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 122, Maestro wrote:
In post 118, Not_Mafia wrote:Eh, not quite. And my vote on Maestro wasn't RVS so I'm fine with my vote right now

not like I care, but when were you gonna mention that?

I thought it was pretty self-evident from my vote
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #163 (isolation #9) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:10 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 158, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 116, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 114, vettrock wrote:In answer to ETL mini-case against me, I think
it is obviously misguided
, and not based on anything of substance.
I'll hold judgement until later as to if that is scum being opportunistic or misguided town until a bit later.

If you're town do you not see how people could misread you tonally?
It doesn't look like you're trying to understand his read here
, just calling it bad

I could have sworn that was what he was trying to do.

I wouldn't really call saying "You're scum or bad" trying to understand a read

In post 162, vettrock wrote:So, I'd like to change my vote for more scum hunting and less speculation on the social media. Since Oka doesn't have any votes against him, I'm going to go with ETL, since there is a bit of a wagon there. Brian's two posts haven't been scummy. (Not that they have been town either, but it wasn't going anywhere).

VOTE: ETL

Why are you voting ETL other than there being a wagon there? Have you decided he's opportunistic scum?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #177 (isolation #10) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:49 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Okay I'll see where this goes aswell

VOTE: Social Media
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #183 (isolation #11) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:07 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Vettrock why do you keep ignoring my questions? Doublevoter or no doublevoter I'm not afraid to put you at L-1 if you keep doing so
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #283 (isolation #12) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:49 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'm sheeping ETL's vote for Xayzeck for sheeping

VOTE: Xayzeck

And these post come off as forced and buddying up to/trying to play to Maestro's meanypants capsrage shtick

In post 269, Xayzeck wrote:LOL this game has took a hilarious turn for getting picky and fed up over the silliest of tells and the dumbest of remarks

In post 270, Xayzeck wrote:VOTE: Oka

Now let's lynch this scumfuck

In post 271, Xayzeck wrote:
In post 257, Maestro wrote:vettork isn't confTown. He is confDoublevoter.

Don't EVER tell me what to do again.

Hi yes this very much

Also Oka's blatant dickriding on Vett makes me very comfortable. And I'm not sure how he's so confident in Vett's reads. Heck, he doesn't even look like he has developed reads on his own, it's like he's just blindly sheeping Vett.

It sucks

I hate it

Let's lynch it

In post 273, Xayzeck wrote:
In post 272, OkaPoka wrote:WAT.

Oh noes

LOL

what kind of reaction is this
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #299 (isolation #13) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:32 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Spoiler:
In post 294, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 283, Not_Mafia wrote:I'm sheeping ETL's vote for Xayzeck for sheeping

And these post come off as forced and buddying up to/trying to play to Maestro's meanypants capsrage shtick

In post 269, Xayzeck wrote:LOL this game has took a hilarious turn for getting picky and fed up over the silliest of tells and the dumbest of remarks

In post 270, Xayzeck wrote:VOTE: Oka

Now let's lynch this scumfuck

In post 271, Xayzeck wrote:
In post 257, Maestro wrote:vettork isn't confTown. He is confDoublevoter.

Don't EVER tell me what to do again.

Hi yes this very much

Also Oka's blatant dickriding on Vett makes me very comfortable. And I'm not sure how he's so confident in Vett's reads. Heck, he doesn't even look like he has developed reads on his own, it's like he's just blindly sheeping Vett.

It sucks

I hate it

Let's lynch it

In post 273, Xayzeck wrote:
In post 272, OkaPoka wrote:WAT.

Oh noes

LOL

what kind of reaction is this

interesting...

not mafia you are usually more independently oriented can you pretty plz with sugar on top walk me through your process here?

I feel like he's trying too hard to mimic Maestro's tone/posting style and try and get in on the camaraderie and dynamic he has with certain players here.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #407 (isolation #14) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:42 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Xay continues his awkward posting.

I'm leaning town on Oka because he doesn't seem to care what anyone here thinks of him, despite the wagon on him he's stuck to his guns going against the majority, I don't agree with on a lot of it but i can understand where a lot of it came from and out a lot of his scumminess down to playstyle
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #434 (isolation #15) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:42 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 419, Xayzeck wrote:
In post 407, Not_Mafia wrote:I'm leaning town on Oka because he doesn't seem to care what anyone here thinks of him, despite the wagon on him he's stuck to his guns going against the majority, I don't agree with on a lot of it but i can understand where a lot of it came from and out a lot of his scumminess down to playstyle

Can you please elaborate on Oka a little? What exactly do you not agree on, but you can understand where it comes from?

Well the main things are him buying in to Vett's reads and the whole SK thing. I can easily see him telegraphing "I like Vett/Vett's attitude" and "I don't like Maestro/Maestro's attitude" to Vett is town and I can trust him and Maestro is scum/bad and I can't trust him. And by SK I think he means any generic third party but is just being clumsy about it. It seems like a glorified playstyle issue to me like the early reads on Vett were.

You however I just find completely forced and trying to fit in with the ETL/Maestro/Majiffy/mollie block, and if at least 3 of those are town which I'm pretty sure is true, it's exactly the kind of potenital townbloc I'd be wanting to either break up or worm my way in to. Nor do I see where your ETL read has come from or how you could characterise his read on you as coming from no where so it just looks like OMGUS.

In post 430, pirate mollie wrote:@ not mafia thing

your first 3 votes were on maestro (whom you made a point to say was not an rvs vote), social media (who won't get lynched cos they are not a player) and then you sheeped etl onto xay.

I don't see any scumhunting here or any sort of method of sorting out players. what I see is you trying to anticipate town herd mentality and blending in.

what gives?

I suck at
all games
games with personality clashes and struggle to generate content in them. I'm getting in to this game more now though.

@Majiffy, why have you not voted yet? We're far past RVS
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #437 (isolation #16) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:54 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I can't follow the flowchart here, what's the emergency procedure?

And why do you not have more concrete reads yet?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #440 (isolation #17) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:04 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

What makes you think I'm an alt? (I'm not btw, this is my only account)
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #472 (isolation #18) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:00 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 468, OkaPoka wrote:
In post 356, vettrock wrote:
In post 352, OkaPoka wrote:C'mon guys act civilized. Maestro in a civilized manner, would you like to present your case on Vett with no curses?

Vettrock, in a civilized, not smart ass manner, would you like to present your defense?

Show me where I was not being civil.

I think you are just stirring the pot a bit more here. I think we need some more posts from someone other that Maestro or myself, as we aren't getting anywhere here.

My scummy list in order of desending scumminess:
Maestro, OkaPoka, Xayzeck.

More town are pirate mollie.

Others in the middle somewhere.

In post 467, vettrock wrote:Of the OkaPoka and Xayzeck wagon, I will say that I prefer Oka.
VOTE: OkaPoka
I'll hold back the second hammer vote for now, to let everyone speak if they have more to say.

So what your saying is Maestro is the scummiest, but you vote me.

Considering a Maestro lynch is entirely unviable why does this indicate anything? This is a pretty stark readflip from you just based on him voting you
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #570 (isolation #19) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:13 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 506, OkaPoka wrote:Wut. Does. that. mean.

Also, can I just say that I sort of see what Maestro is saying. Somewhat agree with it.

You were quite firmly on Vett's side up until now, going so far as to clean him for his power. I don't get where this readflip has come from.

In post 551, Xayzeck wrote:
In post 434, Not_Mafia wrote:Well the main things are him buying in to Vett's reads and the whole SK thing. I can easily see him telegraphing "I like Vett/Vett's attitude" and "I don't like Maestro/Maestro's attitude" to Vett is town and I can trust him and Maestro is scum/bad and I can't trust him. And by SK I think he means any generic third party but is just being clumsy about it. It seems like a glorified playstyle issue to me like the early reads on Vett were.

You however I just find completely forced and trying to fit in with the ETL/Maestro/Majiffy/mollie block, and if at least 3 of those are town which I'm pretty sure is true, it's exactly the kind of potenital townbloc I'd be wanting to either break up or worm my way in to. Nor do I see where your ETL read has come from or how you could characterise his read on you as coming from no where so it just looks like OMGUS.

Am I? I don't think I interacted at all with mollie/Majiffy/M significantly until recently? Majiffy only mildly, mollie almost not at all, M probably the most out of the three, but I agree that I've interacted with ETL the most, probably because this is the first game I've had with her, and I know her from sitechat.

How am I forcing myself to fit in with that block of players? Calling ETL obvtown? Because I hope it's clear that that wasn't serious. She was an early townread, though, but not obvtown, and I think I've said this already.

What did I do to try and fit in with mollie? Or Majiffy? Or M?

Also, I understood nothing from your first paragraph, I would appreciate rephrasing, because it's a little messy.

It's not necessarily your interactions but you whole demeanor and tone this game look completely and transparently forced to me, after Maestro's squabble with Oka you come in and sheep him and mirror his phrasing in a way that looks entirely unnatural

And about OKa. One issue was his early reads on Maestro and Vettrock. I can see him taking his personal dislike of Maestro/his style and associating that with a scumread, and the opposite in regards to Vett. And when he was talking about an SK I think he meant third party, but articulated himself poorly. I can explain most of what he's doing in some way or another. And even then I've seen town Oka do things I can't wrap my head around. The confidence and lack of regard of what the rest of town thinks of him is what makes me lean towards him being town.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #632 (isolation #20) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:38 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 570, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 506, OkaPoka wrote:Wut. Does. that. mean.

Also, can I just say that I sort of see what Maestro is saying. Somewhat agree with it.

You were quite firmly on Vett's side up until now, going so far as to clean him for his power. I don't get where this readflip has come from.

Oka can you address this please?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #634 (isolation #21) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:46 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

And I'm not picking up the same townflail vibes off Xay. Is that why you no longer support his wagon ETL?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #636 (isolation #22) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:29 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Do you think a Maestro lynch is realistic today?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #640 (isolation #23) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:37 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 638, Majiffy wrote:
In post 636, Not_Mafia wrote:Do you think a Maestro lynch is realistic today?

Out of the question.

I was looking for Oka to answer that
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #645 (isolation #24) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:45 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 643, Majiffy wrote:
In post 640, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 638, Majiffy wrote:
In post 636, Not_Mafia wrote:Do you think a Maestro lynch is realistic today?

Out of the question.

I was looking for Oka to answer that

Yeah, but im answering.

Deal with it. :cool:

In post 195, Majiffy wrote:You know what I love? People who fuck up lines of inquiry from one player to another. You fuckwit.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #649 (isolation #25) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:43 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 648, OkaPoka wrote:I don't want to lynch Maestro today.

That wasn't what I asked
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #651 (isolation #26) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:47 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

So what's your big issue with Vett, would you rather he tunneled a completely unviable lynch?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #679 (isolation #27) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:25 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 656, EspeciallyTheLies wrote::roll: Jiffy is totally ignoring
obvious town tells
and refusing to reevaluate because "oh noes i'm on my phone better lynch someone quick". That's ridiculous, hasty, and downright stupid.

I'm too dense to see these, can you show me them?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #692 (isolation #28) » Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:22 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 690, Xayzeck wrote:What specifically do you feel is forced? Was it a specific post that made you feel so? Because I don't think I've phrased a post differently in this game when compared with the rest of my meta.

I quoted a bunch of post earlier, that's the bulk of it

In post 690, Xayzeck wrote:Heck, does this mean that the bulk of your scumread on me is tone?

Yes

In post 690, Xayzeck wrote:And what do you mean by you've seen townOka do things you can't wrap your head around? Are you referring to in this game or outside this game? And how is this relevant to your read on him now?

From another game, basically I had the game in autowin, if i was lying I would have been autolynched the next day and the game would still be autowin, yet he continued to push my lynch for no apparent reason. And it plays in because for him "What you're doing makes no sense" won't automatically extend to scum.

In post 690, Xayzeck wrote:Is the confidence and lack of regard also meta tells?

It's partially meta based, but also stands on it's own, as in I find it townish independently but it also fits with his meta.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #767 (isolation #29) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:07 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 749, Brian Skies wrote:Why not just ask me about my motives in thread?

In post 750, OkaPoka wrote:Look buddy, right now I just need info to analyze with the ever impeding time limit coming. So we should stop spamming this thread and get to work scumhunting.

This was not a response to that question.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #769 (isolation #30) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:17 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

And I'm still not seeing the inherent towniness in Xay's L-1 reaction, he basically just criticised the wagon and everyone on it, yes it's a tonal read and people don't like that but he reached L-1 for a reason and I'm not seeing how his reaction begets a progression like this...

In post 410, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Jesus. Why is this not dead yet?

to this...

In post 637, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Vett, mollie, xay are off the table today.

For that matter ETL can you explain when and how Vett went from that to this...

In post 706, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Vett could be scum for everything that maestro said.

With no mention of him in between those posts in your ISO
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #772 (isolation #31) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:28 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

And I'm asking how this...

In post 681, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:I.... already listed them....

He asked for time before hammer to share his thoughts.

And then did so.

:neutral:

warrants such a stark readflip, why does him "sharing his thoughts" make him town? And do you disagree with what I said at the top of ? Because if I can do that to derail any wagon on me when I get run up as scum then remind me to do it in all future games
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #775 (isolation #32) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:50 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Both Xay and I are on L-3, how are you being forced to vote him over me?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #776 (isolation #33) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:51 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

were on L-3*
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #780 (isolation #34) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:08 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: OkaPoka

~80 minutes to deadline, this is my last posting opportunity and I don't know if anyone else is showing up so whompwahwhomp
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #792 (isolation #35) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:12 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I also don't think that scum bussed, not because I think that scum didn't bus, but because I think Xay is scum.

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #793 (isolation #36) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:18 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Also Mollie had open intent on Oka and the only reason I was the hammer and by extension she wasn't on the wagon was because it was a deadline lynch, Mollie also didn't post anywhere on the 12th (day of the deadline), so I fail to see your point.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #806 (isolation #37) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:43 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 799, Xayzeck wrote:
In post 757, pirate mollie wrote:I wanted to hammer you cos you look scummy with your erratic play. like not in a scumhunting way.

town does reaction tests but then they follow through on it and remind me of where you did this? you said you did a reaction test on xay but didn't follow through.

if you are a neighbourizer it makes sense to sort out nullish reads.

I am just trying to figure out the axis you are spinning from and I can't.

so walk me through it.

this is the last post from her ISO, a few posts after she claimed intent

notice how she doesn't really take a stance, there is no decent follow up from the intent. it's just "intent, pls claim. oh neighbourizer
you are now null and not scum. actually idk i where your posts are coming from, obvtown for me"

after oka claims neighbourizer, she just asks "who will you neighbourize" like, how is that related to your read on him?

Point out the bold for me because I'm not seeing where she's backtracking on the read
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #813 (isolation #38) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:47 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

@Xay It's a question to assess his mindset with the role, and if it's coming from town, which seems pretty explicit in her post to me. At what point is she calling him obvtown? In what universe is that a readflip
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #835 (isolation #39) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:20 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 830, pirate mollie wrote:
not mafia
- you are defending me pretty hard! why?

It's more attacking Xay by proxy than defending you per se, I just found his explanation poor
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #846 (isolation #40) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:05 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 845, pirate mollie wrote:I asked you for what the motivation would be for moi to nk majiffy.

you are basically saying that it is so i can pin a lynch on you.

when it would have better served as scum!me to leave him alive cos he probs would have tried to lynch you.

This is true of everyone, kill only makes sense from Xay
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #850 (isolation #41) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:58 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

The part that I quoted that you didn't quote
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #853 (isolation #42) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:03 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

You're spinning this as a frame job done to get you lynched when if scum wanted you lynched it would be better for them to just keep Majiffy alive, especially as he was far from a universal townread.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #860 (isolation #43) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:23 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 854, Xayzeck wrote:
In post 853, Not_Mafia wrote:You're spinning this as a frame job done to get you lynched when if scum wanted you lynched it would be better for them to just keep Majiffy alive, especially as he was far from a universal townread.

duh

why would i kill majiffy, when I should be more concerned about all the people who were on Oka's wagon

like you

who hammered oka

and probably isn't his buddy

why should I worry about jiffy, who never substantiated his read on me, and was not universally townread, and never got anyone to sheep him end D1

Well I have the shittiest ISO of all time, so I don't see how I could be more a threat than Majiffy, who cited computer and RL issues for not properly pursuing your lynch

In post 855, Xayzeck wrote:If I were scum, the thing I should be most concerned about is this:

I look bad, mollie looks good, jiffy looks ehh

all the people on the wagon look pretty good

every one on the wagon has townpoints just for being on the wagon

while everyone off the wagon has scumpoints

sure yeah I'll kill someone off wagon and go 1v1 with mollie, who's gotten a bunch of townreads, and play all of it off as molliescum framing me

and when she gets lynched and flips town, nobody will ever suspect me as their next wagon

--

yeah, okay?

Who else are you going to push? Like you said nothing stood out as a bus, this leaves you with Majiffy and Mollie. Indulge me in a 'hypothetical' scenario where you're scum, what would you be doing?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #867 (isolation #44) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:39 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 866, pirate mollie wrote:@ not mafia

okay you are defending me by proxy. what does that even mean. cos I srsly don't know.

What I mean is, it wouldn't have mattered to me if he was attacking you, Joe Schmoe or Jambalaya Johnson. It was about Xay and me finding his push scummy

At first I found his scum didn't bus and voting you for it pretty arbitrary without consideration for the context of why you were not on the wagon

In post 793, Not_Mafia wrote:Also Mollie had open intent on Oka and the only reason I was the hammer and by extension she wasn't on the wagon was because it was a deadline lynch, Mollie also didn't post anywhere on the 12th (day of the deadline), so I fail to see your point.

Then he started to flesh out his case more by saying you were trying to derail Oka's wagon by making him seem town because asking how someone plans to use their night action isn't related to reads which I also didn't like because it's a pretty standard question.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #869 (isolation #45) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:42 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

More succinctly, it was the content of his push, not who it was aimed at.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #898 (isolation #46) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:01 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Why did you wait until now to announce this?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #900 (isolation #47) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:06 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Wait I took that as a guilty on Mollie, never mind
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #906 (isolation #48) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:29 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Yes and that kept me scumreading you

UNVOTE: Xayzeck
VOTE: Mollie

This would be autolose for Xay as scum and I don't see why he'd announce it after someone just subbed in (I'm assuming 7:2) who could swing things away from him being the lynch.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #907 (isolation #49) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:34 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Why did you choose to inspect Mollie?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #911 (isolation #50) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:45 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Why was Majiffy a lame choice?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #916 (isolation #51) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:06 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Stubborn part of me is clinging to the read, plus the role is powerful compared to the scum role that flipped. Does your role pm specify/result that you get someone's alignment back and not just a guilty/not guilty?

PEdit: For the sake of it pretty much? Closed set-up so there's a always a slight chance of some BS
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #920 (isolation #52) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:41 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Yeah you're right I suppose. Didn't really pay attention to that vote thing, got caught up in the alignment wording in the role pm implying multiball or third party
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #944 (isolation #53) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:29 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I don't believe that there's a 3 person scum team.

Part of me is still clinging to the Xayzeck read. But objectively I have to go with this

In post 906, Not_Mafia wrote:This would be autolose for Xay as scum and I don't see why he'd announce it after someone just subbed in (I'm assuming 7:2) who could swing things away from him being the lynch.

mollie claim also feels a little overbaked, like the self watcher thing is another layer to making Xay look bad.

Although I guess I could apply that logic to Mollie aswell seeing as she hasn't claimed a role that won't get her insta-lynched tomorrow if Xay is actually cop and been in a position where my actual claim looks too convenient.

Either way i think this game ends in the next 2 days
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #948 (isolation #54) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:41 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Also a VT
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #962 (isolation #55) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:23 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Thanks to Cabd for hosting

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”