Micro 412: 9P Rebels In The Palace (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Micro 412: 9P Rebels In The Palace (Game Over)

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:20 pm

Post by PokerFace »

9P Rebels in the Palace

The Rules, Stolen from shaft.ed, TSQ, Mr. Stoofer, Flameaxe, Jdodge:

00. I reserve the right to edit these rules at any time should something truly unexpected occur.

01. All votes must be made bold or made using the vote tag. Unvoting is not required but I heavily prefer it. Any attempts at disguising your voting will be prohibited. If its treated as a vote and I think its a vote, its a a vote!

02. A majority of votes is required to lynch. If there is a lynch, no amount of bitching will prevent the lynch from happening. I am a moderator, not a charity.

03. When you live, live well. Live long. Prosper. When you're dead, shut up. Don't post in the games thread. Lie in a grave/furnace/corpse pile. Rot.

04. All days have a 17 day deadline.
All nights have a 72 hour deadline.
There are no nights. Thread will lock when a lynch occurs so that I may write the scene. The thread will reopen soon after.

05. You can NOT vote for no lynch
to occur during the day. Simply post vote: No Lynch. Should this vote reach a majority, it will happen
. If no majority is reached during a day then
there will be a no lynch when that day ends
the player with the most votes will be lynched. If 2 people are tied, then the one who got there first will be lynched

06. Quoting or faking any PMs you receive from the mod will get you modkilled and blacklisted from any games I am running now or in the future. You may paraphrase anything in the PM. If you are worried you are quoting more so then paraphrasing you should probably PM me before I modkill you

07. If a player goes 48 real life hours without posting, they may be prodded at my discretion, or upon being asked by another player. If they don't respond to the prod or post in thread in 48 hours later, then they will be replaced. If a player responds to the prod I sent them via pm, but does not post in thread, that is fine. You are more than welcome to lynch them so that I don't have to wait for them to break the rule completely. Players are allowed to formally request replacement should something come up in real life. I will not hold it against you and much prefer you request it, rather than just disappear and i got to rush to find someone

08. Don't talk to each other outside of the game thread about the game
unless your role says you can
. If you disobey this rule, you will be modkilled or force replaced pending the severity of your actions

09. No small or invisible text. Don’t edit/delete previously submitted posts if you have the power to do so

10. This is a game. Have fun and respect the other players. No insults or personal attacks will be tolerated. You will be warned once by PM and once in thread if the mod deems your behavior towards your fellow players inappropriate. If you continue, you will be ModKilled. :twisted:

11. If it seems like it should be illegal, it probably is. Considering the fact rules sometimes can't cover everything. Please use your common sense. PM me if you think something you are about to do could break the rules or possibly ruin the game.

12. I am human. If I fuck up and make a mod error that personally looses you the game, then I will give you a technical auto win at the end of the game to make up for it

13. I respect anonymity on the internet and in mafia. If there is a scum group with a quick topic or private topic, I will
NOT
be posting a link to it at the end of the game. It is that scum teams decision as to whether or not a link to their quick topic or private topic will be posted at the end of the game

14. If I have to modkill a player, the following will occur. If that player was town, the day will immediately end as though they were the lynch. If that player was non-town, the day will continue after their lynch. Basically the worst case scenario will occur for their side.
Please don't make me have to invoke
this rule or
any modkill related rules. I don't want to do it, I felt bad just writing those rules

15. The game will start with a Pregame phase. During this phase, please post in thread to confirm you received and understand your role. Once 8 out of 9 confirms have been posted the game will start.
must pm me that they understand their role. During this phase, any roles with the power to night talk, may talk. This pregame will last 48 hours.

16. If you have a night action and think you will be V/la during the night cycle, you can send the action to me in advance

17. If you have a night action and have already sent a target for your action, you can change your target before the night is over by sending me a message with the new choice

18. If you have a night action and forget to send me a choice, you get nothing.

19. Posting in the game thread can be done during twilight by any living player including the person who was just lynched, up until the mod locks the thread

20. If you are gonna go on V/la please post it in bold in thread or add it to your control panel/profile setting so that I am aware of it. You won't be prodded while you are on V/la

21. In the event a zombie plague or some other unworldly disaster make me unable to fulfill my mod duties, your backup mod will be: ArcAngel9

"Open Setup Information"

*6 Rebels: win if King is lynched)
*2 Guards: knows who King is but not who the other Guard is, wins if (King + Guards >= Rebels)
*1 King: doesn't know what anyone is, wins if (King + Guards >= Rebels)
Last edited by PokerFace on Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:16 pm, edited 13 times in total.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:22 pm

Post by PokerFace »

==Standard Role PMs==

===King===
You are the King! To win you must lynch enough rebels that you and your loyal guards outnumber OR EQUAL them. You lose if you are lynched.

===Guard===
You are one of two guards to the Magnificent King ____. To win you must lynch enough rebels that you, your fellow guards, and the King outnumber OR EQUAL them. You lose if the King is lynched.

===Rebel===
You are one of six rebels. You win when the King is lynched. But who is the King? Happy hunting... You lose if the King and guards outnumber OR EQUAL you.
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:27 pm

Post by PokerFace »

This post reserved for player listings and reveals

All Players:

01. Klingoncelt Replaced Edosurist
02. Wisdom
03. SilverWolf Replaced Wake88 Replaced Generic
04. ika
05. Anatole Kuragin
06. FuDuzn
07. Boonskiies Replaced xRECKONERx
08. Flubbernugget
09. JasonWazza

Reveals So Far:

Spoiler:
06. FuDuzn =
Rebel
lynched day 1
07. Boonskiies =
Rebel
lynched day 2
04. ika =
King
lynched day 3
05. Anatole Kuragin =
Guard
suicided day 3
08. Flubbernugget =
Guard
suicided day 3
00. Everyone Else =
Rebels
survive day 3
Last edited by PokerFace on Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:46 am, edited 8 times in total.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:29 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Vote count copy paste thing to help PF:

Pregame Phase:

01. Edosurist (0) - people voting them
02. Wisdom (0) - people voting them
03. Generic (0) - people voting them
04. ika (0) - people voting them
05. Anatole Kuragin (0) - people voting them
06. FuDuzn (0) - people voting them
07. xRECKONERx (0) - people voting them
08. Flubbernugget (0) - people voting them
09. JasonWazza (0) - people voting them

I will try to post a vote count before I go to work and when I get home from work each week day. I will try to keep a similar pace during weekends. I plan to do checks on if people need proddings during those same time frames. If you notice I am not keeping a good pace with these things, feel free to post in thread asking for someone to be prodded or asking for a vote count, and I will do my best to oblige.

All Roles Sent please confirm
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #5 (isolation #4) » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:45 pm

Post by PokerFace »

In post 0, PokerFace wrote:15. The game will start with a Pregame phase. During this phase, please post in thread to confirm you received and understand your role. Once 8 out of 9 confirms have been posted the game will start.

:roll:
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #7 (isolation #5) » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:51 pm

Post by PokerFace »

I try to include everything in my rules, hence why things not significant to this game are striked through

Also I forgot to mention V/la policy in those rules so i just added a rule about that. See #20

Edosurist pmed his confirm and is V/la until Nov 3
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #16 (isolation #6) » Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:19 am

Post by PokerFace »

Day 1:

Edosurist (0) -
Wisdom (0) -
Generic (0) -
ika (0) -
Anatole Kuragin (0) -
FuDuzn (0) -
xRECKONERx (0) -
Flubbernugget (0) -
JasonWazza (1) - Wisdom

Not voting (8) - Edosurist, Generic, ika, Anatole Kuragin, FuDuzn, xRECKONERx, Flubbernugget, JasonWazza

V/la - Edosurist (Nov 3)

With 9 alive its 5 to lynch

Deadline 11/18/14

(expired on 2014-11-18 06:00:00)
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #61 (isolation #7) » Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:09 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Ok I will go look for 2 replacements then

Day 1:

Edosurist (0) -
Wisdom (0) -
Generic (3) - xRECKONERx, JasonWazza, Generic
ika (0) -
Anatole Kuragin (0) -
FuDuzn (0) -
xRECKONERx (1) - Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget (1) - FuDuzn
JasonWazza (1) - Wisdom

Not voting (3) - Edosurist, ika, Anatole Kuragin

V/la - Edosurist (Nov 3)

Deadline 11/18/14

PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #88 (isolation #8) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:55 am

Post by PokerFace »

Prodding Anatole Kuragin

Day 1:

Edosurist (0) -
Wisdom (0) -
Generic (2) - xRECKONERx, Generic
ika (0) -
Anatole Kuragin (0) -
FuDuzn (1) - Wisdom
xRECKONERx (0) -
Flubbernugget (2) - FuDuzn, JasonWazza
JasonWazza (1) - Flubbernugget

Not voting (3) - Edosurist, ika, Anatole Kuragin

V/la - Edosurist (Nov 3)

Deadline 11/18/14

PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #98 (isolation #9) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:46 am

Post by PokerFace »

Boonskiies replaces xRECKONERx

still searching for 1 more
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #139 (isolation #10) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:33 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Day 1:

Generic (2) - Boonskiies, Generic

JasonWazza (2) - Flubbernugget, Anatole Kuragin
FuDuzn (1) - Wisdom
Anatole Kuragin (1) - JasonWazza

Not voting (2) - Edosurist, ika

V/la - Edosurist (Nov 3)

Deadline 11/18/14

Last edited by PokerFace on Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:03 pm, edited 4 times in total.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #142 (isolation #11) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:42 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Wake88 replaces Generic

Day 1:

Wake88 (2) - Boonskiies, Wake88

FuDuzn (1) - Wisdom

Not voting (2) - Edosurist, ika

V/la - Edosurist (Nov 3)

Deadline 11/18/14

Last edited by PokerFace on Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #159 (isolation #12) » Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:31 am

Post by PokerFace »

Day 1:

Wisdom (2) - FuDuzn, Boonskiies
FuDuzn (1) - Wisdom

Not voting (3) - Edosurist, ika, Wake88

V/la - Edosurist (Nov 3) - Its the 4th so he needs to post today or I will prod him this evening

Deadline 11/18/14

PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #166 (isolation #13) » Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:16 am

Post by PokerFace »

Pordding ika
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #183 (isolation #14) » Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:30 pm

Post by PokerFace »

V/la - Edosurist (Nov 3) -
Its the 4th so I have prodded him to make sure he is alive

Day 1:

Wisdom (2) - FuDuzn, Boonskiies
ika (1) - Wisdom

Not voting (3) - Edosurist, ika, Wake88

Deadline 11/18/14

PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #205 (isolation #15) » Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:46 am

Post by PokerFace »

Anatole Kuragin wrote:VOTE: fudeeznuts

does that count because I had to do it

In post 0, PokerFace wrote:00. I reserve the right to edit these rules at any time should something truly unexpected occur.

01. All votes must be made bold or made using the vote tag. Unvoting is not required but I heavily prefer it. Any attempts at disguising your voting will be prohibited. If its treated as a vote and I think its a vote, its a a vote!

I really want to count that because its hilarious but as I don't want everyone voting like that. I'm going to not allow it this time
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #206 (isolation #16) » Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:46 am

Post by PokerFace »

V/la - Edosurist (Nov 3) - Its the 5th. So he needs to get here

Day 1:

JasonWazza (2) - Flubbernugget, Boonskiies

Wisdom (1) - FuDuzn
FuDuzn (1) - Wisdom

Not voting (4) - Edosurist, ika, Wake88, Anatole Kuragin

Deadline 11/18/14

Last edited by PokerFace on Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #227 (isolation #17) » Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:26 am

Post by PokerFace »

Day 1 Vote Count:

FuDuzn (3) - Wisdom, Anatole Kuragin, JasonWazza

JasonWazza (2) - Flubbernugget, Boonskiies
Wisdom (1) - FuDuzn

Not voting (3) - Edosurist, ika, Wake88,

Deadline 11/18/14

PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #246 (isolation #18) » Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:36 am

Post by PokerFace »

Day 1 Vote Count:

FuDuzn (5) - Wisdom, Anatole Kuragin, JasonWazza, Boonskiies, ika

JasonWazza (1) - Flubbernugget,
Wisdom (1) - FuDuzn

Not voting (3) - Edosurist, Wake88,

Everyone gathers around FuDuzn. Soon he is hanging from the gallows. Rebel down!

FuDuzn, Rebel was lynched day 1.

Day 2 Start!

Alive Players:

01. Edosurist
02. Wisdom
03. Wake88
04. ika
05. Anatole Kuragin
07. Boonskiies
08. Flubbernugget
09. JasonWazza

Deadline 11/23/14

(expired on 2014-11-23 15:45:00)
Last edited by PokerFace on Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #264 (isolation #19) » Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:36 am

Post by PokerFace »

Day 2 Vote Count:

JasonWazza (1) - Anatole Kuragin

Wake88 (1) - Wisdom

Not voting (6) - Edosurist, Wake88, Flubbernugget, Boonskiies, JasonWazza, ika

With 8 alive its 5 to lynch

Deadline 11/23/14

PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #277 (isolation #20) » Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:22 am

Post by PokerFace »

Day 2 Vote Count:

JasonWazza (3) - Anatole Kuragin, Flubbernugget, Boonskiies

Wake88 (1) - Wisdom

Not voting (4) - Edosurist, Wake88, JasonWazza, ika

Deadline 11/23/14

PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #305 (isolation #21) » Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:33 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Day 2 Vote Count:

JasonWazza (3) - Anatole Kuragin, Flubbernugget, Boonskiies

Wake88 (1) - Wisdom

Anatole Kuragin v/la weekends

Deadline 11/23/14

PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #306 (isolation #22) » Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:09 am

Post by PokerFace »

Prodding JasonWazza
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #329 (isolation #23) » Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:38 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Day 2 Vote Count:

JasonWazza(3) - Anatole Kuragin, Flubbernugget, Boonskiies

Boonskiies(1) - Wisdom

Not voting(4) - Edosurist, Wake88, JasonWazza, ika

Anatole Kuragin v/la weekends

Deadline 11/23/14

PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #331 (isolation #24) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:30 am

Post by PokerFace »

Prodding Edosurist

Anatole will be prodded tonight if he has still not posted as the weekend is over
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #355 (isolation #25) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:56 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Day 2 Vote Count:

JasonWazza (2) - Anatole Kuragin, Flubbernugget

Wisdom (1) - Boonskiies
Boonskiies (1) - Wisdom

Edosurist - needs to post soon or be replaced

Deadline 11/23/14

PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #363 (isolation #26) » Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:34 am

Post by PokerFace »

Edosurist has not posted anywhere on the entire mafiascum site since the 7th so I will start looking for his replacement now

48 hours pre prod + 48 hours post prod = 4 days or 92 hours
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #364 (isolation #27) » Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:39 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Klingoncelt replaces Edosurist

Day 2 Vote Count:

Wisdom (2) - Boonskiies, Wake88
Boonskiies (1) - Wisdom

Not voting (3) - Klingoncelt, JasonWazza, ika

Deadline 11/23/14

Last edited by PokerFace on Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #388 (isolation #28) » Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:46 am

Post by PokerFace »

Day 2 Vote Count:

Boonskiies (1) - Wisdom

Not voting (3) - Klingoncelt, JasonWazza, ika

Deadline 11/23/14

Last edited by PokerFace on Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #461 (isolation #29) » Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:33 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Day 2 Vote Count:

Boonskiies (2) - Wisdom, Anatole Kuragin
ika (1) - Klingoncelt

Not voting (2) - JasonWazza, ika

Deadline 11/23/14

Last edited by PokerFace on Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #477 (isolation #30) » Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:16 pm

Post by PokerFace »

In post 462, Klingoncelt wrote:
Edosurist - needs to post soon or be replaced

Umm... I replaced him...

my bad. vote counts fixed
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #478 (isolation #31) » Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:17 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Day 2 Vote Count:

ika (1) - Klingoncelt

Not voting (2) - JasonWazza, ika

Deadline 11/23/14

PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #521 (isolation #32) » Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:08 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Day 2 Vote Count:

ika (1) - Wake88
Wisdom (1) - Boonskiies

Not voting (3) - JasonWazza, ika, Klingoncelt

Deadline 11/23/14

Last edited by PokerFace on Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #526 (isolation #33) » Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:30 am

Post by PokerFace »

Day 2 Vote Count:

Boonskiies (3) - Wisdom, Anatole Kuragin, JasonWazza

ika (1) - Wake88
Wisdom (1) - Boonskiies

Not voting (2) - ika, Klingoncelt

Deadline 11/23/14

Closest to page top i got all game. You guys post a lot when I am not around
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #542 (isolation #34) » Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:03 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Prodding Flubbernugget and Boonskiies
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #551 (isolation #35) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:53 am

Post by PokerFace »

End of Day 2 Vote Count:

Boonskiies (5) - Wisdom, Anatole Kuragin, JasonWazza, Klingoncelt, ika

ika (1) - Wake88
Anatole Kuragin (1) - Boonskiies

Not voting (0) -

Everyone gathers around Boonskiies. Soon he is hanging from the gallows. Rebel down!

Boonskiies, Rebel was lynched day 2.

Day 3 Start!

Alive Players:

01. Klingoncelt
02. Wisdom
03. Wake88
04. ika
05. Anatole Kuragin
08. Flubbernugget
09. JasonWazza

with 7 alive its 4 to lynch

Deadline 12/02/14

(expired on 2014-12-02 12:00:00)
Last edited by PokerFace on Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #582 (isolation #36) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:05 am

Post by PokerFace »

I will count Wake's unvote from his alt account. Please try to use your main account more often wake

Day 3 Vote Count:

Not voting (7) - Klingoncelt, Wisdom, Wake88, ika, Anatole Kuragin, Flubbernugget, JasonWazza

With 7 alive its 4 to lynch

Deadline 12/02/14

PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #609 (isolation #37) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:23 am

Post by PokerFace »

Day 3 Vote Count:

ika (2) - Klingoncelt, Wisdom

Wake88 (1) - Flubbernugget

Not voting (4) - Wake88, ika, Anatole Kuragin, JasonWazza

Deadline 12/02/14

PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #648 (isolation #38) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:12 am

Post by PokerFace »

Wake88's last post was with his alt Wake so he has not yet gone beyond 2 day inactivity value. So he will not be prodded yet despite what inactivity flow says

Day 3 Vote Count:

Klingoncelt (1) - Anatole Kuragin

Not voting (3) - Wake88, ika, JasonWazza

Deadline 12/02/14

PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #651 (isolation #39) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:17 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Searching for a replacement for Wake88

Day 3 Vote Count:

Not voting (3) - Wake88, ika, JasonWazza

Deadline 12/02/14

PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #659 (isolation #40) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:52 am

Post by PokerFace »

In post 649, Wake wrote:
I'm unable to keep up with this game. I think it'd be prudent to replace out and give someone more available a chance. Dealing with several physical injuries and a nasty cold. Sorry, Poker.

I hope you get healthy and well as soon as possible.

SilverWolf replaces Wake/Wake88

Day 3 Vote Count:

SilverWolf (1) - Flubbernugget

Not voting (3) - SilverWolf, ika, JasonWazza

Deadline 12/02/14

PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #671 (isolation #41) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:11 pm

Post by PokerFace »

prodding JasonWazza
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #676 (isolation #42) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:13 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Day 3 Vote Count:

ika (4) - Klingoncelt, Wisdom, SilverWolf, JasonWazza

SilverWolf (1) - Flubbernugget

Not voting (1) - ika

The town gathers around ika. Flubbernugget and Anatole Kuragin do what they can to suppress the rebellion, but their efforts are in vain.

King ika has been lynched day 3.
His loyal guards, Flubbernugget and Anatole Kuragin, commit suicide out of shame

Rebels win!
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #677 (isolation #43) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:16 pm

Post by PokerFace »

I've got to get ready for work shortly so I'll give me thoughts on the game as a whole later tonight. Until then here is the link to the dead thread

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=90&t=59621

In that thread i simulate the effects of random lynching in RITP and get some interesting results. Anyone that thinks it would be a good strategy should read that thread
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #723 (isolation #44) » Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:44 pm

Post by PokerFace »

In post 718, Flubbernugget wrote:Man that was tough with Ika but I'm proud that I really don't think my scum was showing till Lylo.

AK I'm sad that we got to be scum together and I didn't even realize it :(

Tis the misfortune of being a guard, you don't get to enjoy the company of the other guard or a great range of cooperation from the king. Flubber and AK did real well. I think the only mistakes you guys made was being pro-ika and that only became evident to other player in lylo so your play as a whole was good

Kling did good to name all the scum earlier.
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 3#p6394383
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p6396926

Wisdom's lynch tactics were a bit hap hazard. I didn't understand his case on fuzduzn, and am actually surprised he got lynched. I understood his case on boon but everyone just seemed to forget him and reck were the same role and a king will never claim king. So I'm kinda surprised boon was lynched too. Wisdom could do to have some more courage even in the event the town is not behind him. His vote on jason day 2 was bad and boon was right to criticize him for it. But whats important wisdom is you did start heading down the right path of who was scum and how this game should be played by guards, kings, and rebels. And I congratulate you for a good job there.

Townies not behind good logic are often scum in disguise. So change your reads and go after the right targets.

Everyone else played pretty good. Massive thanks from me to everyone for joining and or replacing into my game and keeping it at a pace that stopped it from hitting any deadlines. I like when players have that kind of activity. I'm happy you guys had fun.

In post 0, PokerFace wrote:10. This is a game. Have fun and respect the other players. No insults or personal attacks will be tolerated. You will be warned once by PM and once in thread if the mod deems your behavior towards your fellow players inappropriate. If you continue, you will be ModKilled. :twisted:

Technically my ruleset does encourage players to treat each other civilly. This rule used to also include the phrase "Don't be a dick". I think I will have to add that back. And probably encourage players that feel they are being mistreated to pm me about their grievances. I have a bad habit of not reading the games I am modding and just looking for votes. I kinda exercised that habit during this game as a result of being discouraged by the reck/gen rage quit. So I am not up to speed on wake88's mistreatment. I can't honestly give an opinion at this time on the individual actions displayed in this game by either parties. I kinda chose not to read some of the stuff on the last couple of pages as I rather dislike bickering

I can say though, that this is a game. Criticizing another player's style is not something you should do. If being a jerk or troll is your idea of fun, then you really need to find another means of having fun. That being said, it is also good not to take poor remarks too seriously. It just escalates the mistreatment and eggs the attacker on. Talk to some impartial higher third party about it. See if their is an easy means of resolution with or without discipline and if that does not work then replace out or use whatever power role you have to ruin that other players day. When I have been vig, I have been known to kill the most annoying player in the game regardless of whether I thought that player was town or scum. I've ultimately justified it as the town being able to play better without them wasting town's time. Like lynch all lurkers, I trimmed the fat. And if they were scum (scum players are prone to bad attitudes more than town players. Even people that are always trolls they are worse as scum) then its really good you got rid of them. That strategy doesn't really work in RITP, but beating a player in the game always feels better than sinking to their level or letting other people get you down. Walk forward and don't let it get your down. Keep doing what you find is fun

So I guess what I am saying is stop bickering in my thread you guys. The game is over, let's all go out and drink

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”