Micro 412: 9P Rebels In The Palace (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #661 (isolation #0) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:00 am

Post by SilverWolf »

Feel better Wake. Hi Wisdom, ika, Klingon.

Well, I've played this game once before when ika was a guard. Klingon was in the game too. ika's first move was to declare that we should just random lynch with no discussion until we hit the King. When that didn't happen, he would vote park on one random person and declare that all he was going to do was hammer people at L-1. He hammered a fellow guard at one point (although I don't know if he knew that person was a guard) and voted for the Queen and helped lynch her after the other two guards were lynched. He said he did this because he knew the game was lost. Also, He would tell us we had to ask him questions directly if we wanted him to talk to us (he'd always answer them) and he'd troll a lot and ask loaded questions-asking people how their scum PM was treating them, saying he was going to NK people, etc. He also threatened to self-hammer if we got him to L-1.

So yeah, if he's acting that way here, or even close to it, he's likely a guard here too. I have no trouble voting for ika today. Let me just read a couple things first before I do that to make sure. Maybe see if I can figure out who his buddies are.

If Anatole and Flubber are resistant to the ika lynch-they could very well be on his team.

Not sure about Jason at this point. I'm thinking Wisdom and Klingon lean rebel right now. Especially if ika is a guard.

Looks like a lot of fighting in this game also. Bummer.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #663 (isolation #1) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:18 am

Post by SilverWolf »

Sure, here ya go: http://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/o ... ce.377844/

It's kind of long so there might be a bit to wade through to see all of ika's posts.

Like I said, I can vote for him because he's behaving the same way here as he did as a guard in that game.

I'm wondering if he'd play this way regardless of alignment or not. I've never played with ika town before.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #668 (isolation #2) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:09 am

Post by SilverWolf »

I just looked through ika's ISO and here it is in a nutshell:

-brief discussion about random lynching
-several comments about hammering L-1's and actually doing it
-arguing with Wake
-several complaints about not caring about the game
-no scumhunting
-no reads
-very similar play to his guard game offsite.

If he isn't a guard, I'd be very surprised.

I don't think Klingon is scum because this looks a lot like her town game. Wisdom leans rebel based on play.

Jason could be scum. He's very argumentative and is absent from the thread a lot.

Flubber's vote on Wake is bad. Wake getting upset because he feels he's being mistreated is not-alignment indicative for him and I have no idea why the guy Wake replaced had a meltdown.

Anatole-defense of ika is off-why is ika a rebel?

Anyway ika is the scummiest.

VOTE: ika
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #670 (isolation #3) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:10 am

Post by SilverWolf »

That's L-1 on ika BTW.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #681 (isolation #4) » Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:24 am

Post by SilverWolf »

Yay!!

gg

Thanks for hosting PF.

I was only in it a short time but thanks for asking me to fill in.

And way to call the team Klingon.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #682 (isolation #5) » Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:34 am

Post by SilverWolf »

I can also see, based on the dead thread, that random lynching is a bad idea. What you said about wagon hoping and seeing who protests is a good strategy. In the one I linked we formed wagons on a couple people at a time to catch scum and it worked on a couple of them.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #701 (isolation #6) » Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:38 am

Post by SilverWolf »

Wake-Why does this happen in so many of your games?

I'm not trying to pick on you but since I've joined here, I've noticed this same argument after several of your games.

You don't act this way on the other site.

What's different here?

Maybe if you figured that out, you'd have an easier time.

Also, your last comment in the dead link, implying town only won cuz ika gave up is not cool IMO. Especially since you were town here.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #709 (isolation #7) » Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:55 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 703, Wake1 wrote:
In post 701, SilverWolf wrote:Wake-Why does this happen in so many of your games?

I'm not trying to pick on you but since I've joined here, I've noticed this same argument after several of your games.

You don't act this way on the other site.

What's different here?

Maybe if you figured that out, you'd have an easier time.

Also, your last comment in the dead link, implying town only won cuz ika gave up is not cool IMO. Especially since you were town here.

It's a long story.

At USMB I don't have a group of malicious people trying to make my experience hell. I did at debatepolitics.com, like you may have, and for a brief time I did at USMB, but those trolls have mostly been eradicated by Staff.

Ika as King did not do much to keep himself from being lynched. I didn't say Town won only because of it. Please be more prudent with the way you're wording your words, Wolfie, because I didn't say that. If ika had done things differently it would have been more difficult for the Town to lynch him.

"Town did win, which is good, but ika wasn't doing much to survive." ~Wake

Your comments implied town won because of ika.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”