Micro 447: Shameless Mafia -- Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:23 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 909, Alchemist21 wrote:
Also, what is your current opinion on Toonfighter?

It'll turn out as I catch up with the game.
Since it's a MyLo I'm sure at least one scum is pushing my wagon hard, maybe both.

In post 910, TierShift wrote:
In post 908, Aneninen wrote:
(1) He acts as if there had been only the Page1 slip about him. He's been posting many times things like
"either you think it was a slip or not and if not, you have nothing against me"
. This, in this form hasn't been true for a long time.

I cannot remember doing this. I also can't remember you putting up any sort of other case earlier. Only if both these things are true, it's a valid point. I need quotes.

, , ,

(2) He keeps misrepresenting me, I pointed out it eg. in my last post.

This is bullshit. You said you missed a lot of things and I took that as not being caught up, which it IS.

...and the things I responded to had been read. Yet another misrepresentation from you.

Actually, I could go on with that post but I point out the style instead. He's over-explaining everything, reacting everything and scums are much more likely to be that cautious (to do so).

Any more shyt you wanna throw up against me?

And that's another style-element I remember being done by scum-Tiershift.

In general
, he's very far from getting lynched – eg. I'm much closer to that point. Yet his gameplay is full of longing for survival.

In post 912, Toon Fighter wrote:anen, what is you opinion about TS's claim? Does that make him more or less scum in your POV?

Null in itself. Although, it may be easily faked by a scum.

In post 929, shos wrote:
In post 465, TierShift wrote:I have no idea what shos claimed but the surprise surprise I've been blocked makes me want to vote him

first post on D2.
close one, TS. close one.
vote: Tiershift

And I've completely forgotten about that one.
Frankly, need we doubt that TierShift is scum?

In post 932, TierShift wrote:Shos, that was my crumb. Really?

I don't know how that could have been a crumb. is pigeon poop as explanation.

In post 956, TierShift wrote:
But basically. I ROCK AS SCUM
AM I ROCKING? NO

Actually, yes, you rock. There are still more players scumreading me than scumreading you. Your long post about crumbing means nothing.

In post 961, shos wrote:TS <3
we should be scum together sometime
or HYDRA OMFG
but until then
FFS I guess you're town :/

Oh well WTF?!

(To tell the truth, I've just checked it and the Day1 VCA either refutes the possibility of a TierShift/Shos team or I've missed something important there.)

In post 968, Toon Fighter wrote:Why I think anen is a good lynch? Well, the fact that both shos and TS are supporting it, that the claim does not work well in the setup after my analysis this afternoon, my previous scum read on him came back, and, damn, am i not allowed to change my views? Also, have you looked at the way anen reacted to the (building of interest in the) wagon? It raised some scum-radar hairs in the back of my head. Mostly that.
I'd rather support a popular lynch that I actually believe might be scum than a player where I am not so sure and has no popular force behind.

????????

In post 970, shos wrote:Anen, gimme a scum gaMe of yours where you fakeclaimed please, will ya

No such thing. (Apart from Street Racers: London, but that was not a real fake-claim. By that claim I had f-cked up the game and I wanted to generate as much WIFOM as possible.)

In post 972, shos wrote:Has anen claimed yet if he used the commute already?

No.

________

In general, I've been thinking a lot why I find it hard to defend myself. Then I realized that the whole case against me is... not organic at all.
Logically, Shos can only be scum with TierShift but ToonFighter's push may also be a "going for the easy lynch".
If so, the other scum is townreading me, hoping that there will be another player joining the case against me. Or hoping that there will be a panic-wagon as the Deadline gets closer... if so, This Christmas just started shadowing my wagon a couple of posts ago...
insanity018
insanity018
Mafia Scum
insanity018
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:50 pm

Post by insanity018 »

Lip and Debbie.

Votecount 3.11 (unchanged)

Aneninen
(1): TierShift
No Lynch
(1): This Christmas

Not Voting
(4): Aneninen, Toon Fighter, shos, Alchemist21

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2015-03-31 11:00:00)
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:05 pm

Post by shos »

TS
Show me a scum lylo ypuve won
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
insanity018
insanity018
Mafia Scum
insanity018
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:44 pm

Post by insanity018 »

Alchemsist21 has been prodded.
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:29 am

Post by TierShift »

Shos, don't you get paranoid on me again, buddy.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... er_sort=Go
Most recent one, I think.

Thngs to do: get back to alchemist on TF
Read TC's posts

I really feel icky about alchemist..
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:31 am

Post by TierShift »

I really am not scum that often in serious games, apparently..the only other ones I can find are let the love spread and micro 283.
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:32 am

Post by TierShift »

Where ltls is really on the border of being serious.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:15 am

Post by shos »

Dude Y U NO COOPERATE
I need a game I can actually read, not a game where you just come, hammer, and win.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:45 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

Prod received.

@Anen, are you suspecting Toon, Christmas, or both in your last paragraph?
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:46 am

Post by TierShift »

Uh, I'm not sure I have one, shos. Lemme go look.

Alch, who's scum?
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:51 am

Post by TierShift »

Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:04 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 1009, TierShift wrote:Uh, I'm not sure I have one, shos. Lemme go look.

Alch, who's scum?

I still think it's Christmas and ToonFighter.

Anen could be scum, but I just don't see a reason for scum Anen to be pushing a scumread on Tiershift the whole game without ever once seeming to doubt himself. I think that given the circumstances, scum would have at least acted as if they were reconsidering the read to avoid drawing too much attention to themselves.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:05 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

Why do you feel icky about me?
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:11 am

Post by TierShift »

What do TC's latest posts do for you?

It feels like you're the only one, next to anen, who is NOT reevaluating in this MyLo situation. You come in with the predetermined idea that it's tc and tf and never once seem to reconsider your reads based on stuff that happens in the thread. You didn't even respond to my anen case and just keep saying he's town for being stubborn which is not a town characteristic per se.
This Christmas
This Christmas
Goon
This Christmas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:36 am

Post by This Christmas »

In post 1011, Alchemist21 wrote:I still think it's Christmas and ToonFighter.

Anen could be scum, but I just don't see a reason for scum Anen to be pushing a scumread on Tiershift the whole game without ever once seeming to doubt himself. I think that given the circumstances, scum would have at least acted as if they were reconsidering the read to avoid drawing too much attention to themselves.

VOTE: ALCHEMIST

so, you bring nothing new except more lip service to what players you see as scum, considering the lack of comments on how im behaving. you're one of anen's strongest proponents and you're clinging to THIS for your townread in MYLO. that doesnt feel like effort into reading someone

In post 1000, Aneninen wrote:

Since it's a MyLo I'm sure at least one scum is pushing my wagon hard, maybe both.

:roll:

In post 1000, Aneninen wrote:In general, I've been thinking a lot why I find it hard to defend myself. Then I realized that the whole case against me is... not organic at all.
Logically, Shos can only be scum with TierShift but ToonFighter's push may also be a "going for the easy lynch".
If so, the other scum is townreading me, hoping that there will be another player joining the case against me. Or hoping that there will be a panic-wagon as the Deadline gets closer... if so, This Christmas just started shadowing my wagon a couple of posts ago...

i feel like you're being purposely obtuse. and also going "scum are driving my wagon! 1 or 2!" whenever there is pressure, so i cant take any of these bits seriously
youre flinging paranoia like i was with "omg tier and shos could be together"

Anen, what do you think of the reactions to your "tier case?"
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:44 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

TC's latest posts look like a whole lot of nothing. It's more of an IIoA than anything, and at the end of it I'm still not sure what his opinion of the others are (exept an Anen-prob-not-scum read).

As for you Anen case, I did respond to it. I'm the only one who responded to it. Your case wasn't much, just saying you liked this, didn't like that, and felt he was a different person D2. There was no elaboration on most of your points; your strongest point was that Anen and TC had no meaningful interactions, but I'd say the same could be true for any other player and TC.
This Christmas
This Christmas
Goon
This Christmas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:44 am

Post by This Christmas »

i dont think it's worth it to worry about shos at this point unless he's with tier

my play has been erratic, anen's has too. one second youre up, one second youre down, then youre posting. that makes players hard to read IMO. a lot has actually ahppened in this day phase, so clinging to a read without commenting on how i handled responses in my reread is lame

later.

on another topic, i think alchemist is scum. the second one... not feeling great about that atm

In post 964, Toon Fighter wrote:Focus, guys. After my analysis I am more confused than ever. All I know is that TS is more likely town than scum, shos is 99% town, and between the other 3 scum is somewhere. Ranked by most likely to least:

anen
Alch
TC

But GAH! This game! I feel so invested right now. And the thought of guessing right today and having to suffer through two more weeks of this... OMG I CANT EVEN

In post 981, Toon Fighter wrote:hurry up then or don't bother

In post 998, Toon Fighter wrote:I'd put my money on a Anen-Alch scum team

substantiate
This Christmas
This Christmas
Goon
This Christmas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:48 am

Post by This Christmas »

In post 1015, Alchemist21 wrote:TC's latest posts look like a whole lot of nothing. It's more of an IIoA than anything, and at the end of it I'm still not sure what his opinion of the others are (exept an Anen-prob-not-scum read).

As for you Anen case, I did respond to it. I'm the only one who responded to it. Your case wasn't much, just saying you liked this, didn't like that, and felt he was a different person D2. There was no elaboration on most of your points; your strongest point was that Anen and TC had no meaningful interactions, but I'd say the same could be true for any other player and TC.

In post 1015, Alchemist21 wrote:TC's latest posts look like a whole lot of nothing. It's more of an IIoA than anything, and at the end of it I'm still not sure what his opinion of the others are (exept an Anen-prob-not-scum read).

Shos-read doesn't matter unless you think Tier's protecting shos. Tier - lean town.

Anen-stubborn and unreadable, no idea.
Toon - ? pending me looking into that, which im doing

Alch scum
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:51 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 1014, This Christmas wrote:
In post 1011, Alchemist21 wrote:I still think it's Christmas and ToonFighter.

VOTE: ALCHEMIST

so, you bring nothing new except more lip service to what players you see as scum, considering the lack of comments on how im behaving. you're one of anen's strongest proponents and you're clinging to THIS for your townread in MYLO. that doesnt feel like effort into reading someone

In post 1000, Aneninen wrote:

In post 1000, Aneninen wrote:In general, I've been thinking a lot why I find it hard to defend myself. Then I realized that the whole case against me is... not organic at all.

i feel like you're being purposely obtuse. and also going "scum are driving my wagon! 1 or 2!" whenever there is pressure, so i cant take any of these bits seriously
youre flinging paranoia like i was with "omg tier and shos could be together"

Anen, what do you think of the reactions to your "tier case?"

Yeah, you're one to talk about effort alright.
This Christmas
This Christmas
Goon
This Christmas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:52 am

Post by This Christmas »

In post 896, Alchemist21 wrote:Anen's definitely getting worse in my mind with the delayed explanations, and you may be right about him, but why do we need to wagon him today when everyone's sure TC is scum?

In post 854, Alchemist21 wrote:Ok, I don't like Anen asking for others' opinions on whether TC slipped or not without giving his own opinion.

Toon's been discrediting claims this whole time. Also, TC's naked votes on Toon earlier in the game look like a distancing attempt to me, which I think is more indicative of scum than a lack of interaction (scum often have zero interaction with a Townie or two as well).
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:54 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 1017, This Christmas wrote:

Shos-read doesn't matter unless you think Tier's protecting shos. Tier - lean town.

Anen-stubborn and unreadable, no idea.
Toon - ? pending me looking into that, which im doing

Alch scum

So you're not sure on the player you say is most likely going to be wagoned today, still looking into the player that I'm confident is you're scumbuddy, and sure that the one who's pegged you and TF as scum is scum. That all seems pretty covineint for you, doesn't it?

VOTE: ThisChristmas
This Christmas
This Christmas
Goon
This Christmas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:57 am

Post by This Christmas »

Anen is hard to read and he won't directly interact with me.
This Christmas
This Christmas
Goon
This Christmas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:00 am

Post by This Christmas »

shit, just remembered estival/elusive was saying something about TF's claim being town or something.

im making a list of player claims atm then
This Christmas
This Christmas
Goon
This Christmas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:04 am

Post by This Christmas »

In post 415, estival wrote:If TF's claim is real then he, I and ArcAngel are a solid townblock. I have no reason to believe otherwise.

In post 376, estival wrote:Toon Fighter * Carl
shos * Mickey
Aneninen *
Alchemist21 *
droog *
This Christmas *
TierShift
estival * Ian
ArcAngel9 *

Fill it up and put in yours as well

In post 343, insanity018 wrote:
Votecount 1.13

shos
(4): Alchemist21, TierShift, This Christmas, Toon Fighter
(L-1)

Toon Fighter
(3): shos, estival, ArcAngel9
TierShift
(2): Aneninen, droog

Not Voting
(0):
None.

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2015-03-07 20:04:00)

TierShift is V/LA until Sunday evening.

In post 358, Toon Fighter wrote:Am Carl Gallagher. Am VT. Nothing more to claim :p

yeah this is sort of unreliable. VT and flavor.

In post 359, estival wrote:VOTE: unvote

SOmeone might have mentioned it here but are flavor claims and alignments completely separate or does flavor\alignment mean something?

In post 365, ArcAngel9 wrote:
Unvote

Since Toon has taken a Gallagher name and we know all Gallagher's are town, he may be town unless if someone counter claim him.

never mind. WOAH

okay, so all Gallaghers are town?
Toon Fighter
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:17 am

Post by Toon Fighter »

anen, have you used your commute ability already? when and why?

There is no reason to keep that to yourself now. You will (most likely) not be targeted as a kill now, as there are (at least) 2 more viable targets for scum, and claiming that could help town (and me) decide whether or not to believe your claim
~Toon fighter~

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”