UK Meet 2015 Invitational (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #32 (isolation #0) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:21 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

Interesting, I don't remember seeing the statistics before... No surprise that it confirms I'm terrible at this.

VOTE: Porochaz
Go Team Statistics.
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #54 (isolation #1) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:04 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

In post 49, ChannelDelibird wrote:Feel a bit awkward. Honestly kinda understand the votes on me and am rather self-conscious at the moment as a result so I don't want to force anything but inspie's entrance was kinda bad, yo.

I had to put some reason for voting Poro.

As for you, I'm not really seeing the problem, you did something notable in RVS so people voted you. The only thing I don't get is why you went off Poro just when his wagon might go somewhere.
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (isolation #2) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:54 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

In post 56, ChannelDelibird wrote:If you wanted Prozac to maybe get flustered by the votes on him, wouldn't a naked vote have been more likely to accomplish that than jumping on the stats thing, which makes it look more like a joke?

I didn't think it would make a difference.

Porochaz wrote:Really not liking the run of cdb's posts. Context gets lost in writing, but its reminding me of a certain scum game in Orlando, tone wise. As for inspie, Im not sure I get it. The joke or the votes.

It was an inside joke on my part, which I'm pretty sure I explained at 2013 meet (although I doubt anyone remembers that), but not this meet. I've had a series of games before where one of the other players was similarly 'statistically likely to be scum' to you.

@Shanba, Did Ampersand do anything that seemed particularly townish to you after you voted them, or did you already think they were town when you did?
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (isolation #3) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:13 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

Sorry for my inactivity guys, I'll have more time starting Monday.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”