UK Meet 2015 Invitational (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:40 am

Post by Primate »

Hello.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11 (isolation #1) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:02 pm

Post by Primate »

Stats are guff. I am down as winning my one alien game, and I'm *pretty* sure in addition to that one I notably lost an alien game to a pat SK. If you're leaning on stats to prove your towniness poro I don't know what to tell you.

Besides, all that stat says is that you're good town. so I ask you, are you feeling good town today?
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (isolation #2) » Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:26 am

Post by Primate »

But that's my niche!

Assuming the rushes are cause we're going to heavily favour certain hours.

I have a couple of reads but I feel they're biased towards the people that posting more, and I don't really have any confidence in them, so for now they they my secret reads.

Spoiler:
Shanba and CDB scum. No town reads yet. Ampersand is town but good.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #38 (isolation #3) » Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:39 am

Post by Primate »

Yeah, it's my own twist on burden of proficiency, I've used it in a bunch of games and I swear you must have seen me do it in ftf. You're looking town, but that doesn't mean so much because I know you're capable of looking town, so that read is worth less.

Also, are you reading my secrets? Shameful behaviour.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (isolation #4) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:20 pm

Post by Primate »

It's like 3am, so I wont be posting tonight. I'll catch up to the past day or so tomorrow morning.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (isolation #5) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:51 pm

Post by Primate »

post post post just need to post I am not loose now this is stressful for some reason

Ampersand is being helpful. I retract my earlier read on CDB as now he's acting self-concious in an honest way and that's good I guess. Nexus seems ballsy and happy so cdbs read is one i share a bit, though his is more grounded in realism.

I get the inspo thing, but I don't think he's been overly town, but then not overly scum either. He's pretty honest so I'd lean town if forced to it, but there's not much there.

re: poro the stats thing was obvious guff so eh, there's nothing in that unless I'm missing something. I think he's been mostly town but I don't have much faith in that read because I've put no time into it.

Amper asked for a vote so
vote Shanba
. He's probably scum.

I still feel like an observer bye.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (isolation #6) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:27 pm

Post by Primate »

Yeah, that probably isn't very helpful, is it. I'll review later.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (isolation #7) » Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:40 pm

Post by Primate »

:/

I am here and my review is mostly nowhere. I’m mostly just going to say things. I don’t think it’s much of stretch to say I don’t feel I should have signed up for this game, but anyway. Maybe if you ask me questions, even if they’re trite ones, it might be easier for me to give quick responses.

Hypocrite here says Insp is pretty useless. Doesn’t really excuse him. Fairly null read. I had a bit of a town read earlier, but truth be told, there isn’t much there.

Poro seems fairly honest if a bit meandering. No problem with poro.

I don’t want to lynch poro, so if we’re false dilemma’d due to lateness in the day, it’s a fairly simple call for me at least. I think AV is a bit scummy, but that's mostly weak scumtells, and there’s not really enough there to make much of a commitment to it.

So, AV should claim.

unvote

ps: I know I'm a lurker like hell, but I'll be around before deadline. Don't worry about this running late on account of me.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (isolation #8) » Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:09 am

Post by Primate »

Ok then. Why do you think the circumstances of you being -1 will change then?
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (isolation #9) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:44 am

Post by Primate »

So.

@Hito, I don't vote much. It's not unknown for me not to vote at all until a couple of days into the game.

My read on Nexus is that he's town and I think your point against him is one of those silly ones that's technically true but misses obvious context. I think your point on shanba is good.

re: AV. #161 is a fairly unambigous claim, imho. It's unfortunate that both of the really good breadcrumbs came after he was at -1 and had been asked to claim anyway, and I think it's a stretch to say he clearly claimed in #27, and "Only town" is a stretch. But then would he be falseclaiming mason? Probably the most sensible assumption is that he is a mason and just overegged it a bit. I know that the setup of this game is what it is, but a single mason? Anyway. I don't think this necessarily means too much with regard to town or not. It's probably mildly town, just on numbers, but werewolves exist.

I just reread, mostly with a mind towards second-guessing myself and decided if poro was worth me switching off AV for, as he's there, and I still don't really think Poro is scum. On the flipside, there was really nothing in AVs posting that gave me any kind of major towntells, so I think I'm fairly happy with lynching AV.

I'll hammer just before I leave work in a couple of hours. I don't think we're waiting on anything.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (isolation #10) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:50 am

Post by Primate »

In post 172, hitogoroshi wrote:In post 157, Nexus wrote:
Would it be bad form to say lynch the slot?

umm when you have, by your own admission, a ton of other scum reads? Yeah it'd be bad form! policy lynch lurksacks if you don't have anyone pretty to take to the ball, but this doesn't really read like someone drowning in scum reads.
Sorry, the was the one I was referring to.

WRT to Swagger tell, is that a thing? Seems like it would be heavily reliant on the player in question.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (isolation #11) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:49 am

Post by Primate »

Sure, so it's a kind of ad hom, attack the person, not the argument. Makes sense. Yeah, I can see that, that and your reasoning why it means less, but, yeah, I get why that's scummy.

The obvious context wrt to Insp/you, is that we were one day from deadline with a blank spot in need of replacement. The right call was made by pat in extending the deadline, but I think it was reasonable enough to put that topic out for discussion in case pat didn't. I guess I mainly think you're wrong to see it as potential scum attempt to leverage the situation, and I feel it makes more sense as just a comment thrown out to help the mod and game respond to the situation.

(I probably won't have a chance to post after this today btw.)
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (isolation #12) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:45 pm

Post by Primate »

So, I'm making a post, but in this case, it's to clarify a thing, but I need to reread, and it's mostly because I've just been prodded and need to post post post. What happened at the end of yesterday, and why I didn't hammer. The gist is that I thought the conversation wasn't over yet and I didn't clarify properly. Friday is board games night at my house, so I couldn't actually make any proper posts because I have guests, but I have no issue with slipping away for a minute and seeing what's going on, and potentially hammering if hito didn't like he said he would be able to.

Lynch me if I don't express the thoughts of my reread tomorrow properly though, I appreciate it's a bit beyond a joke.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”