Micro 503- CD9* Day 4

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Runner
Runner
Goon
Runner
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:49 pm

Post by Runner »

/confirm
Runner
Runner
Goon
Runner
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #24 (isolation #1) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:32 am

Post by Runner »

VOTE: Bulbazoor

I'm not sure Espeonage was serious - I thought flippant comments like that were the norm in RVS?
Runner
Runner
Goon
Runner
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #36 (isolation #2) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:18 am

Post by Runner »

In post 26, FakeGod wrote:
I was hoping to use DGB's scumputer in this game to find scum.

It needs VCs to feed it though, so I'd really appreciate it if you voted.

I only know as much about this Scumputer as the wiki tells me, but I don't understand quite why you're using it. The page says it works best Day 3 onwards in a large game. Here we are, Day 1, in a micro, seemingly the opposite. You pointing it out means scum will try to game it, won't it?

You created this setup - did you have this in mind as the optimal town play when you created it?

Espeonage why is BBT's line protown?

Xayzeck what part of your post was a joke, the vote or what you said about my wagon?
Runner
Runner
Goon
Runner
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #60 (isolation #3) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:41 am

Post by Runner »

In post 59, Jingle wrote:
Deadline is in (expired on 2015-08-06 15:00:00) on Thursday August 6th at 4:00 PM my time.[/b][/color]

@Mod This conflicts with Rule 8, in which you say the first day phase will be 3 weeks long.
Runner
Runner
Goon
Runner
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #82 (isolation #4) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:40 am

Post by Runner »

I guess if it has to be someone I'm the best sacrificial lamb here. The rest of you have more or less played with each other before so your collective info (and experience) will be better than if I were alive and someone else was lynched. I would've preferred to stay alive a little longer just to see more posts from everyone though, and particularly FG's cunning plan.

Keeping my vote on Bulb for what it's worth. I don't really like the answers he's given about questions about his vote. It looks to me like an RVS vote which then tried to find reasoning later to appear legitimate?
Runner
Runner
Goon
Runner
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #84 (isolation #5) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:00 am

Post by Runner »

In post 83, Bulbazoor wrote:
In post 82, Runner wrote:I guess if it has to be someone I'm the best sacrificial lamb here. The rest of you have more or less played with each other before so your collective info (and experience) will be better than if I were alive and someone else was lynched. I would've preferred to stay alive a little longer just to see more posts from everyone though, and particularly FG's cunning plan.

Keeping my vote on Bulb for what it's worth. I don't really like the answers he's given about questions about his vote. It looks to me like an RVS vote which then tried to find reasoning later to appear legitimate?

What RVS vote. My random vote was on yuriko, which is long ago gone. I do not like how you are ignoring this fact. My serious vote is on flibber not on yuriko.

Sorry, I admit I misremembered.

Still, now that I read it all back, it does seem like OMGUS. Flubber says "Make me", the post you didn't like. After it, you vote Xayzeck. THEN Flubber says he doesn't like one of your posts, followed by you saying you didn't like his post. You vote him afterwards. You try moving away from your initial reaction about his post towards his "overall lines". Still haven't answered Xay's question about why not doing RVS is scummy.
Runner
Runner
Goon
Runner
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #122 (isolation #6) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:31 am

Post by Runner »

FakeGod do you still stand by your plan to want to NL both days? It has a few glaring holes in it which makes me suspect, but it feels weird that what seems like such a bad plan would come from a player such as yourself, let alone the creator of this setup.
Runner
Runner
Goon
Runner
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #156 (isolation #7) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:39 am

Post by Runner »

In post 29, FakeGod wrote:well, the answer is probably something approaching 100,000 times, but why does reliability of the stats matter to you?

In fact, why did the stat mattered to you in the first place? What if I had made up the numbers? How would the numbers even matter?

In post 129, FakeGod wrote:
In post 122, Runner wrote:FakeGod do you still stand by your plan to want to NL both days? It has a few glaring holes in it which makes me suspect, but it feels weird that what seems like such a bad plan would come from a player such as yourself, let alone the creator of this setup.

You call it "such a bad plan", yet, I seriously doubt you actually went and did the math?

Numbers work out fine, man.

I think this was the point Bulb made when he voted you. Do we trust you with numbers or not, then?

1. What are the chances of cop surviving both nights?
2. What are the chances of cop's targets surviving both nights?
3. What are the chances of cop being role-blocked either/both nights?
4. What are the chances of winning in the above scenarios?

Your plan to NL both days very conveniently means the traditional scumhunting element of the game is removed until Day 3. Also, how does your scumputer work if everyone NL's?

VOTE: FakeGod
Runner
Runner
Goon
Runner
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #157 (isolation #8) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:44 am

Post by Runner »

In post 85, GrayFoxxxx wrote:Hey guys just checking. Going to be busy all day today.

Reading through thread can't give any honest reads. Will post tonight.

(Over a day later...)
Runner
Runner
Goon
Runner
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #216 (isolation #9) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:14 am

Post by Runner »

Sorry for the newb question, but just to be absolutely sure: Does 'telegraph' just mean posting reasoning first, and your vote later? Does it have any specific connotation?

I'm not really liking post 208 from FG. It seems too forced. I wasn't sure what to make of the Esp vs Yuriko quarrel earlier since both seemed to be dropping scummy lines here or there. Now I'm even less sure. Yuri why is NL better than any other lynch? Do you have an opinion on the FG wagon?

FG in response to your earlier post I hate maths, am bad at it, etc etc so was looking forward to some funky numbers. Your repeated insistence that the numbers work/telling people to do the math is kinda annoying when you don't provide anything.

Edit for FG's 3 posts preceding mine: Well, damn, gonna have to reread everything again.
Runner
Runner
Goon
Runner
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #246 (isolation #10) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:30 pm

Post by Runner »

Yuriko I asked before but I think you missed it, what do you think of FakeGod/the wagon on him (before BBT left)?

Xayzeck I don't think it's worth the time for me to retrieve and for you to read, but to me there were a few posts from each of them that seemed scummy to me.

In case it wasn't clear before, I'm definitely against the idea of NL'ing.
Runner
Runner
Goon
Runner
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #320 (isolation #11) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:01 pm

Post by Runner »

Crap, sorry, forgot about this game.

Something substantial tomorrow.
Runner
Runner
Goon
Runner
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #331 (isolation #12) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:02 pm

Post by Runner »

In post 280, Xayzeck wrote:
In post 246, Runner wrote:Xayzeck I don't think it's worth the time for me to retrieve and for you to read, but to me there were a few posts from each of them that seemed scummy to me.

I don't recall Espe really appearing scummy in the interaction, so pls do show me smth

For the sake of tying up loose ends, this is what seemed scummy to me: and . Maybe it was because he was having fun at the possible expense of me leaving the game but the care-free attitude seemed to me to be like someone who did want a quick lynch, getting to see "what happens" being something of a front for it. was worse for me though since it seemed forced, the entire message looked as though it was made for others' attention and get on his wagon on Yuriko.

For what it's worth it wasn't giving me a scumread on Esp - not a strong one anyway - because as I said before, I was getting scum vibes from both of them and was waiting to see how it'd play out. I'm not sure what to think of Yuriko's play right now. Before I, er, forgot about this game, I read up on a previous game of hers and she also tried to do something with a NL vote and it didn't go well for her. I'm just a little bemused as to why she'd do this when clearly she has some knowledge of the site meta and knows a vote of NL on day 1 is going to attract attention.

In case I forget to mention it again, Yuriko, did you answer my question on what you think of the people voting FakeGod (the wagon's gone now but it was me, BBT and maybe someone else at the time) and FakeGod himself?

BBT did you explain why you unvoted FG?

Still reading.
Runner
Runner
Goon
Runner
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #332 (isolation #13) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:40 pm

Post by Runner »

I also read a Bulb game and am revising the read I had on him earlier. Seems to be derpish regardless of playstyle. Null.

Flubber completely rethinking his vote on Bulb seems desperate and the decision to stick with Gray as scum is convenient. Posts like make me question my read on him though. Gray on the other hand has consistency in his case on Flubber and seems more genuine in general (e.g. the "I'm here for a while for any questions" a few pages back). Leaning town on Gray, null/scum for Flubber.

Me with random thoughts and beginning to collect reads:
When Esp said Bulba was town he said it was because he couldn't see scumBulba put in the effort to make a big reads post. Bulba used similar reasoning to suggest Flubber is 'towning it up'
Posts 318 - 324 were lols
BBT has lost his initial momentum of aggressive play
Xayzeck probably the most consistent in terms of effort, only thing that pinged me was apparent willingness to consider NL'ing earlier, but everything else makes this a town read for the moment

UNVOTE: FakeGod

Still need to think + read through for a lot of you.

@Mod: Thanks, sorry for going inactive in the first place.
Runner
Runner
Goon
Runner
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #363 (isolation #14) » Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:03 pm

Post by Runner »

In post 333, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:FG, can you expand on that Flubber town read?

Runner, are you still scum reading Esp or not? You should absolutely vote Flubber and I'm kind of surprised your last post didn't end up with a vote for him.

I'm kind of surprised your post didn't answer my question on whether or not you explained your unvote on FG - if you didn't, then how about now?
Runner
Runner
Goon
Runner
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #364 (isolation #15) » Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:06 pm

Post by Runner »

In post 336, YurikoJasmine wrote:(and for god's sake that NL vote I did in the other game was a RV. stop drilling in it.)

Er, sorry, I wasn't trying to "drill in" anything, just pointed out something I thought was relevant. Have you ever seen someone vote for a NL on day 1 out of the blue and NOT get questioned for it? You've now done it (at least) twice.
Runner
Runner
Goon
Runner
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #392 (isolation #16) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:36 am

Post by Runner »

In post 387, Xayzeck wrote:
In post 332, Runner wrote:Posts like 303 make me question my read on him though.

I kinda get your Flub read, but are you saying 303 is a towntell?

It just hits me as something which would have better wording if it came from scum. The obvious implication of that post is that he's better than Bulb and I don't think scum would be that forward with a statement like that. I mean, it's pretty gutsy to potentially offend someone who's one of the few others voting the same person you're voting (Gray, in this case).
Runner
Runner
Goon
Runner
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #393 (isolation #17) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:48 am

Post by Runner »

In post 331, Runner wrote:For what it's worth it wasn't giving me a scumread on Esp - not a strong one anyway - because as I said before, I was getting scum vibes from both of them and was waiting to see how it'd play out.

In post 333, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
Runner, are you still scum reading Esp or not? You should absolutely vote Flubber and I'm kind of surprised your last post didn't end up with a vote for him.

I never said I was scum reading Esp, more that I was getting scumvibes from both Esp and Yuriko (which I've explained to Xay). Now I'm leaning town on Esp due to his recent posts.

I've also elaborated on Flubber (also to Xay) for why I'm not completely sold on his vote yet. I'd ask you why Flubber's better than Yuri but it seems you've changed direction now.
Runner
Runner
Goon
Runner
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #394 (isolation #18) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:07 am

Post by Runner »

In post 365, YurikoJasmine wrote:
In post 364, Runner wrote:
In post 336, YurikoJasmine wrote:(and for god's sake that NL vote I did in the other game was a RV. stop drilling in it.)

Er, sorry, I wasn't trying to "drill in" anything, just pointed out something I thought was relevant. Have you ever seen someone vote for a NL on day 1 out of the blue and NOT get questioned for it? You've now done it (at least) twice.

I'm on my way to work skimming and decided to answer this first.

Why should I be afraid of doing so if I find it could be beneficial to town simply for the reason of refraining from being questioned? Like if I know I am town why should I be afraid of being questioned?

NL is bad in general but these two times you mentioned had context to go with them. Last time it was RVS and I was trying to stir discussion. This time I honestly believe it could be beneficial to town as suggested by fakegod.

And no, I've never voted NL before not that I recall. Not even in mylo I believe.

The point I was making with my post was that you seemed annoyed that I brought attention to your history with NL'ing, when actually anyone NL'ing in most situations can expect to be interrogated. I guess the problem with your post was you just said the equivalent of "I have no idea what else I can do now so I'm voting NL" with no apparent link to FG's plan until way later. In fact, I'm pretty sure that this is the first time you've expressly said you think the plan is beneficial (yet you still haven't explained why).

VOTE: Yuriko Stronger scumread here than Flubber.
Runner
Runner
Goon
Runner
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #410 (isolation #19) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:39 am

Post by Runner »

If I may go back to for a moment, Xay what exactly prompted you to switch to Flubber? Do you still have a scumread on Yuriko?
Runner
Runner
Goon
Runner
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #411 (isolation #20) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:42 am

Post by Runner »

Yuriko is at L-1.
Runner
Runner
Goon
Runner
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #414 (isolation #21) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:11 pm

Post by Runner »

Since we have a week left we might as well let her catch up, give us the reads list, etc. whilst everyone else answers questions posed to them as well.

BBT what do you think Yuriko will flip?
Runner
Runner
Goon
Runner
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #453 (isolation #22) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:12 am

Post by Runner »

In post 450, YurikoJasmine wrote:Is everyone currently on my wagon voting me because of what espe is saying I am doing? Is it really that bad I should be lunched (because of it)?

A combination of Esp's case, some of your reactions, you repeatedly asking "why am I scum", you wanting to go with the NL plan, lack of scumhunting compared to others... just about covers my vote for you.
Runner
Runner
Goon
Runner
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #512 (isolation #23) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:11 pm

Post by Runner »

Ugh. Something about Yuriko's final post (before hammer) didn't sit right with me but I thought against last minute unvoting since I reckoned it was just a play. Wish Gray didn't hammer so soon, didn't even give her time to claim.

I don't see why Esp is the obvious play today?
Runner
Runner
Goon
Runner
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #529 (isolation #24) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:06 am

Post by Runner »

In post 513, Flubbernugget wrote:I don't understand why you're concerned with gray hammering minus a claim when yriko was a vt anyway

That comes off as a boilerplate comment very likely to come from scum

We didn't know she was a VT at the time. When someone accused you of knowing someone's alignment a priori yesterday you rightly said it was 100% bullshit. How was I, or anyone, supposed to know she was a VT before the flip? Has there never been a town PR who's acted scummy before?

What does boilerplate mean?
Runner
Runner
Goon
Runner
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #530 (isolation #25) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:12 am

Post by Runner »

In post 522, FakeGod wrote:
In post 512, Runner wrote:I don't see why Esp is the obvious play today?

Weren't you here when he bet his life that Yuriko was scum?

I believe he did that with town intentions. Why would scum Esp make a gambit like that Day 1, knowing there was a high chance he'd be quickly lynched the next day? It seems unlikely to me.
Runner
Runner
Goon
Runner
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #533 (isolation #26) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:24 am

Post by Runner »

Well, it seems as though it doesn't matter since you all seem fixed on ending this day quickly with a Esp lynch. Whatever. I'm not hammering.
Runner
Runner
Goon
Runner
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #535 (isolation #27) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:25 am

Post by Runner »

In post 533, Runner wrote:Well, it seems as though it doesn't matter since you all seem fixed on ending this day quickly with a Esp lynch. Whatever. I'm not hammering.

By "it" I mean my townread on Esp.
Runner
Runner
Goon
Runner
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #550 (isolation #28) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:15 am

Post by Runner »

In post 541, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 533, Runner wrote:Well, it seems as though it doesn't matter since you all seem fixed on ending this day quickly with a Esp lynch. Whatever. I'm not hammering.

I'm really not liking Runner's posts this DP at all. Distance more?

What do you want me to say? "Lynch me if Esp flips scum"? I can go into all the "If I was scum" doo-dah but you probably know that dance.

In post 541, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
Runner, can you elaborate on your Esp town read please?

Runner wrote:
I believe he did that with town intentions. Why would scum Esp make a gambit like that Day 1, knowing there was a high chance he'd be quickly lynched the next day? It seems unlikely to me.

^^^ + his play seemed pretty solid day 1. I saw the same scum stuff in Yuriko that he did.

I honestly think it's better if we take a steady look at what's going on and try to lynch mafia - of whom I believe Esp is not a member - and that'll make things a lot easier from the next day phase in case we lose cop or something.
Runner
Runner
Goon
Runner
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #565 (isolation #29) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:55 pm

Post by Runner »

Possible V/LA til Sunday, I'll confirm tomorrow. Getting results for university tomorrow and if everything goes well I'll still be here as normal but if not, it's going to be a hectic few days.
Runner
Runner
Goon
Runner
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #566 (isolation #30) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:01 pm

Post by Runner »

In post 551, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:That wasn't convincing...

What about his D1 play was solid? Which posts in particular? The gambit is WIFOM - scum!Esp might do that because why would scum put their life on the line? Town!Esp would do it because of his conviction in his read and to gain people on the wagon he believes in. Town reading Esp based on his 'gambit' is poor.

From the way you're talking it's unlikely you're ever going to be convinced. I've said why he's a townread and if it seems 'poor' to you then so be it. I'm not completely disregarding a possible gambit. I'm suggesting it's far more likely it's not a gambit and we'd be better served looking for scum.

Honestly right now you can do whatever since it's clear the only thing I've done is just confuse the momentum of this day, the pace of which has slowed a lot since everyone was gunning for the Esp lynch, or at least it feels like it. Maybe our best shot is to just move on and hope cop survives with his results.
Runner
Runner
Goon
Runner
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #591 (isolation #31) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:45 pm

Post by Runner »

dodge.
Runner
Runner
Goon
Runner
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #620 (isolation #32) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:53 am

Post by Runner »

No cc from me either.

Was going to post about some stuff but I'm guessing whatever FG has to say will be more important (it better be cuz you'll be RB'd for the rest of the game).

If FG had a guilty on Xay I'm pretty sure he'd put him as top scum on his list, no?
Bet $5: Espeonage

I wondered if BBT might be scum who set up a lynch on Esp from D1 since he thought Yuriko was gonna get hammered and knew she'd flip town. But the unvote of Esp this phase gave me pause, should've been a simple lynch for him to push, hell I was getting to the point of hammering him too.
Runner
Runner
Goon
Runner
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #638 (isolation #33) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:53 am

Post by Runner »

FG claims guilty on BBT
BBT OMGUS's
Seems to realise it was a reaction test so unvotes
FG admits no result and that the reaction test proved nothing

Is that what happened?

BBT could have easily foreseen that this was a reaction test from the beginning since he'd be well aware FG was RB'd so I don't think there was any slip one way or another, unless I've misinterpreted.

FG, do you really have no result? Finding it hard to believe you'd out just to poke at BBT.

Esp how do you plan to give me that $5?
Runner
Runner
Goon
Runner
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #669 (isolation #34) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:09 am

Post by Runner »

In post 646, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 638, Runner wrote:
FG, do you really have no result? Finding it hard to believe you'd out just to poke at BBT.

You're disputing his claim?

What the hell does this even mean? I provided my reasoning for why I thought he was screwing with us in the post you just quoted. He reconsidered his guilty on you, the whole thing could've just been a setup for your reaction/everyone else's.
Runner
Runner
Goon
Runner
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #670 (isolation #35) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:10 am

Post by Runner »

In post 651, Xayzeck wrote:
In post 638, Runner wrote:BBT could have easily foreseen that this was a reaction test from the beginning since he'd be well aware FG was RB'd so I don't think there was any slip one way or another, unless I've misinterpreted.

is this suppose to be the scumslip?

also dislike the rest of the post

What do you mean here?
Runner
Runner
Goon
Runner
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #671 (isolation #36) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:12 am

Post by Runner »

In post 657, Espeonage wrote:I want to flip Runner.

Don't particularly read him as scum, but it's an informative flip.

What would my flip tell you, exactly?
Runner
Runner
Goon
Runner
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #672 (isolation #37) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:16 am

Post by Runner »

I'll be posting a readslist soon. I was planning to post one earlier but the seemingly inevitable Esp quick lynch put me off. Need to read through the game again properly and don't have the time right now.
Runner
Runner
Goon
Runner
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #695 (isolation #38) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:19 pm

Post by Runner »

Espeonage – leantown. Clearly spelling out thought processes behind everything he does like 188 where he’s blatantly just asking for Yuri votes. Posts came off as genuine. Questioned this a bit when you didn’t immediately submit yourself to your lynch but 601 from FG convinced me again. To be honest I'm regretting not partaking in your lynch when I had the chance not because of reads on you but because it was the better play to get rid of you like you said.
BlueBloodedToffee– null. out of all the several votes trying to get the lynch on Esp seemed most awkward. Didn’t provide your own reasons for change of heart, yet even though you admitted things that Yuriko did was scummy you still “didn’t get” the vote Esp had on her. Esp explained his case pretty well, more than once, and one of the reasons you voted someone was you didn’t get one of their reads, which you only explained later anyway. Backtracking on Esp seems awkward but maybe because of the willingness to lynch FG knowing FG wanted to push on him. And then of course moving on to me when FG didn't work either.
Bulbazoor – town. Survivalist, flipping reads often, townslip from start of D2 points to derp town as pointed out by others. Sometimes wish I could ignore his posts because he’s pushing the VI thing so far (voting off and on Yuriko in the space of a few hours and the reasoning behind it).
Xayzeck – null. reading some town for same reasons as before but recent unwillingness to vote BBT gives pause. Xay and BBT seem to have worked together pretty well; not going at each other as harshly as they have been going at others.
Flubbernugget – leanscum. Debated with Gray. Scumread by Gray. Think I said this before but I didn’t like his switch on Bulb but some posting D1 seemed okay, like in 303 and 305 made me tentative d1. seems to be coasting along this day phase. not sure what case is on me apart from a comment or two I made that didn't mean all that much.

I'd have liked to vote BBT/Flub as the better lynch candidates over Xay. Not that it matters now.

Also, that bet thing seems to have been misunderstood. I was making a joke based on the vote function. I was saying how Esp wanting to bet there was a guilty on Xay was unlikely given FG didn't have him as his top scumread so I was betting Esp $5 that there was no guilty on Xay,
not
that the guilty was Esp. Was thinking I wouldn't have to explain it but w/e.
Runner
Runner
Goon
Runner
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #696 (isolation #39) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:20 pm

Post by Runner »

In post 693, FakeGod wrote:I hope he flips scum.

Please, you know what I'm gonna flip. :roll: You're about the only one who's accurately read me all game.
Runner
Runner
Goon
Runner
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #698 (isolation #40) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:32 pm

Post by Runner »

VOTE: Flubber

Xay, if you are town, I'd appreciate what part of my play exactly makes you think I'm lynch worthy before you hammer me, assuming you do. If you're scum feel free to skimp on the detail.

p-edit: ...what?
Runner
Runner
Goon
Runner
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #699 (isolation #41) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:36 pm

Post by Runner »

UNVOTE:

Wondering what you mean by 'turnaround'?
Runner
Runner
Goon
Runner
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #711 (isolation #42) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:53 am

Post by Runner »

I didn't realise my hammer wasn't imminent so I just voted a scumread for show, yes. I unvoted when I realised I may actually get to post again and use my vote more wisely/with more information, and to that end I asked about Esp's vote on Xay. As for whether there was anything behind the vote at all, if you guys refuse to read my 695 it's fine by me, just makes me read you as scum more.

also lol'd at 703-706
Runner
Runner
Goon
Runner
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #715 (isolation #43) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:48 pm

Post by Runner »

In post 712, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Flubber is scum because conf town voted him?

:facepalm: Saying anything to force my lynch. VOTE: BBT

Flubber, do you actually have a case on me? I'd also like to know who your other scumreads are.

Also, Xay, like last time, if you are town and you hammer me, I'd like to know why.
Runner
Runner
Goon
Runner
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #716 (isolation #44) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:50 pm

Post by Runner »

Bulb, why do you think I'm scum? Do you still think BBT is town? Why?
Runner
Runner
Goon
Runner
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #725 (isolation #45) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:40 am

Post by Runner »

In post 724, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 715, Runner wrote:
In post 712, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Flubber is scum because conf town voted him?

:facepalm: Saying anything to force my lynch. VOTE: BBT

I am? Here is what you said (I even bolded the part I was specifically referring to for your convenience;
In post 695, Runner wrote:
Flubbernugget – leanscum.
Debated with Gray. Scumread by Gray
. Think I said this before but I didn’t like his switch on Bulb but some posting D1 seemed okay, like in 303 and 305 made me tentative d1. seems to be coasting along this day phase. not sure what case is on me apart from a comment or two I made that didn't mean all that much.

I'd have liked to vote BBT/Flub as the better lynch candidates over Xay. Not that it matters now.

So, I mean, are you saying I'm misrepping or what? I don't get it...

You're making it out as if that's the only reason I scumread Flub. The post you quoted shows there were other things and it wasn't just "oh dead townie voted him he must be scum" like you implied. Don't forget,
you
were on his goddamn wagon yesterday and wanted me to join you as well. Or did you forget, since now Flub is supporting you?

Who you gonna try to lynch tomorrow when I flip town, BBT?
Runner
Runner
Goon
Runner
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #734 (isolation #46) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:13 am

Post by Runner »

Flubber, do you actually have a case on me? I'd also like to know who your other scumreads are.

And for Xay's replacement:

Also, Xay, like last time, if you are town and you hammer me, I'd like to know why.

See you around Xayzeck.
Runner
Runner
Goon
Runner
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #767 (isolation #47) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:46 am

Post by Runner »

Thanks for replacing in T S O.
Runner
Runner
Goon
Runner
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #782 (isolation #48) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:34 pm

Post by Runner »

What the hell, you guys?

FG, get your vote back on BBT. Esp, if you don't believe in the T S O spot at the moment, give me a reason why a BBT vote isn't better than a vote on me. Bulb, have you made your mind up on anything yet?

Jesus. Play to the goddamn win con.
Runner
Runner
Goon
Runner
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #783 (isolation #49) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:36 pm

Post by Runner »

T S O, be sure to share your thoughts and vote soon, DL's hitting us pretty soon.
Runner
Runner
Goon
Runner
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #790 (isolation #50) » Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:29 am

Post by Runner »

In post 785, Espeonage wrote:Would a wagon on me catch?

Like I'm not the doc, but you could be, and I'm townreading you, so better to lynch an assured vt than a probably vt.

Unvote

Damn Espeonage, I have no idea what you're trying to do to me here.

If I agree and jump on your wagon, that confirms me as doctor.

If I disagree then that means I'm VT and narrows down the pool of townies who could be doc.

Either way... a better vote than either me or you, from your perspective should be BBT! I don't understand your unwillingness to vote him! It's better to lynch someone who might be scum rather than yourself, an assured VT from your point of view.

If we end up not lynching today that's almost certainly going to take us to MyLo tomorrow, and then LyLo the day after, assuming we NL tomorrow. That means we lose 2 townies for nothing, and have nothing to work off of for LyLo.

Everyone, for the love of mafia, get your shit together. Now.
Runner
Runner
Goon
Runner
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #799 (isolation #51) » Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:15 am

Post by Runner »

In post 797, FakeGod wrote:The plan is going to be lynching straight down BBT's scumreads.

If he's scum, we will lose and I will blame it on those lazy bums who gave him a lazy townread while I fought for his lynch.

If BBT is town but wrong on Esp who turns out to be scum, I will blame BBT for the loss for his d2 read reversal.

FakeGod I appreciate where you're coming from but our main objective has to be get a lynch done today, and for it to be a scum suspect. If you thought I was scum then fair enough but clearly you don't, and you think BBT may be scum. For some reason Flubber thinks he's town, and I think the T S O spot has also taken a liking to him. That leaves you, me, Esp and Bulb. I'm already voting BBT, you should be too. Esp and Bulb need a slight nudge from you, the uncontested town cop, to get this game going again.

Esp, Bulb, seriously - why isn't BBT pushing the wagon on me any more? Why is he so relaxed? Is it to do with the fact that at this rate it's MyLo tomorrow, and the day after, LyLo, with no info from a RB'd cop, so he can push his lynch wherever he wants? Vote this guy. Scum is in BBT/Flubber/T S O. I'm sure on it.

Don't let us lose because of apathy. :(
Runner
Runner
Goon
Runner
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #803 (isolation #52) » Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:46 am

Post by Runner »

In post 801, FakeGod wrote:I don't really see this "apathy" thing you're talking about.

Bulbazoor (who hasn't voted) and Flubber haven't posted in
days
. Esp is self-voting because... :shifty: . BBT doesn't care. If T S O is doing anything he's taking his sweet goddamn time. If that isn't apathy then fine, I don't know what is.

In post 801, FakeGod wrote:Did you even read the last couple pages of this game?

Yes, I read everything:

In post 797, FakeGod wrote:The plan is going to be lynching straight down BBT's scumreads.

If he's scum, we will lose and I will blame it on those lazy bums who gave him a lazy townread while I fought for his lynch.

If BBT is town but wrong on Esp who turns out to be scum, I will blame BBT for the loss for his d2 read reversal.

This in particular is BS.

You care more about doling out the blame if you're not right, rather than actually being right and winning the game.

I don't know if
you've
been reading, but I've begged everyone to play to their freakin' win con.
Runner
Runner
Goon
Runner
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #812 (isolation #53) » Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:45 am

Post by Runner »

In post 805, FakeGod wrote:Last 10 pages or so are mostly me trying to get BBT lynched. It literally went nowhere, and you'd know that if you were paying attention, Runner.

Does that include the time where you said the words "I'm giving you the game" to BBT and the
one
townie you actually got to unvote me, you then immediately said "oh you don't have to listen to me if you don't want to"? Or your unvote of BBT? And that's only what I remember off the top of my head. If you're honestly trying to tell me here that the last 10 pages are "mostly" of your push on BBT then that's pretty ridiculous.

In post 805, FakeGod wrote:
The moment BBT listed you as his choice for lynch (post 637), you should have realized that you were very likely to be the lynch for today.

If I go through your past games, am I likely to find instances where someone's said you're scum, when you're town, and you've just taken it?

In post 805, FakeGod wrote:
Instead of panic mode, I see series of weak posts (638 thru 767, spanning 8 days or so) from your ISO. You only start to get desperate when I stopped trying to lynch BBT for lack of support.

You might as well have been afk during that time, in terms of effectiveness.

Did you not see your lynch coming?

I wholeheartedly agree I was ineffective, which is why I was so exasperated. Of course I saw my lynch as likely, but why on earth should that mean I shouldn't fight it? We're still here and verging on an actual scum lynch ~200 posts later, aren't we? I hate to argue with a conftown but I don't see how you've played effectively as town here, at all.

Bulbazoor, would you agree that there's a need for lynch today? I've explained before, MyLo tomorrow etc means we should absolutely have a lynch today. Do you agree with some others of us who think a BBT flip would be very informative? I'd appreciate a quick answer to this one since we only have ~half a day left as of this post!

@Mod: Fix your VC, Xay no longer exists here.
Runner
Runner
Goon
Runner
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #830 (isolation #54) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:47 am

Post by Runner »

VOTE: BBT

I'm not sure how much I or anyone else here cares about this game any more, but note that it is mylo.

I'm pretty certain mafia are in BBT/Flub/T S O.

I think it goes without saying that I think FakeGod's death was the removal of, as well as the only conftown, a BBT voter but wifom etc etc.
Runner
Runner
Goon
Runner
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #876 (isolation #55) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:36 pm

Post by Runner »

In post 875, T S O wrote:I agree with Flubber because I don't think him or BBT would have gone for the kill in that scenario.

This literally amounts to "I agree because I agree".

Do we not get the catch-up post you've been promising for so long?
Runner
Runner
Goon
Runner
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #877 (isolation #56) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:42 pm

Post by Runner »

@Mod: V/LA this weekend.
Runner
Runner
Goon
Runner
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #883 (isolation #57) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:16 am

Post by Runner »

In post 878, Jingle wrote:

Runner is V/LA until Sunday, September 13th.

@Mod: Sorry Jingle, I meant to say I would be V/LA over the course of the weekend, not until the weekend. Should've made that clear :oops:

T S O wrote:
In post 876, Runner wrote:
In post 875, T S O wrote:I agree with Flubber because I don't think him or BBT would have gone for the kill in that scenario.

This literally amounts to "I agree because I agree".

No, it doesn't.

If you agree with Flubber in that the kill means it's likely for it to be me and/or Bulb, doesn't that already imply that you don't think it's likely to be BBT/Flubber?

T S O wrote:
In post 876, Runner wrote:Do we not get the catch-up post you've been promising for so long?

No, you don't. I'm not reading the game any further; I don't have the motivation to do so, and it was a mistake letting FakeGod manipulate me into doing it. If I was scum, I could spend about five days spreading out my catch-up in an effort to waste time. I don't intend to do that - I want to actually contribute.

:facepalm: Alright then. I'd take issue with this but I'll put it down to playstyle and not alignment.

Bulb is my only remaining townread. BBT/Flubber/You are my scumreads. I'm leaning towards Flubber being the non-scum in that list but I'm not sure yet. It'd be a dream if he (or BBT, but I doubt that) claimed doc since it'd mean the other two were the scum.
Runner
Runner
Goon
Runner
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #889 (isolation #58) » Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:15 am

Post by Runner »

In post 884, T S O wrote:Can you summarise BBT's case on you?

PoE since D2 iirc.
Runner
Runner
Goon
Runner
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #890 (isolation #59) » Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:21 am

Post by Runner »

In post 883, Runner wrote:I'm leaning towards Flubber being the non-scum in that list but I'm not sure yet. It'd be a dream if he (or BBT, but I doubt that) claimed doc since it'd mean the other two were the scum.

In post 886, Flubbernugget wrote:Claiming doctor

BBT-XaySO scumteam all along.

VOTE: BBT

Wonder what BBT's got planned for us. :roll:
Runner
Runner
Goon
Runner
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #895 (isolation #60) » Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:08 am

Post by Runner »

In post 891, T S O wrote:I am surprised you're not going down the path of trying to mislynch me rather than attacking BBT, seeing as I have not invested myself in this game whatsoever.

I frankly don't care which one of you goes first. So, who are your scumreads?
Runner
Runner
Goon
Runner
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #898 (isolation #61) » Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:57 am

Post by Runner »

In post 896, T S O wrote:I think it's fairly obvious I am scumreading you, my dear.

Yep, I figured. Let me guess, you townread BBT?
Runner
Runner
Goon
Runner
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #906 (isolation #62) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:28 am

Post by Runner »

In post 904, T S O wrote:I really want to get some real-time interactions with Runner, but he appears to have ran away. No pun intended.

ayyy I get it

I might do a couple more posts tonight, and then nothing until Monday.

Actually I think Bulb's the one who's run away, judging from the rep queue.
Runner
Runner
Goon
Runner
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #916 (isolation #63) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:34 am

Post by Runner »

(I'm back.)
Runner
Runner
Goon
Runner
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #918 (isolation #64) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:35 am

Post by Runner »

Welcome AJ.
Runner
Runner
Goon
Runner
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #926 (isolation #65) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:13 pm

Post by Runner »

In post 920, T S O wrote: Runner presumably thinks I am town.

I get you didn't read the game but seriously? We've had an interaction
since
I specifically said you were scum.
Runner
Runner
Goon
Runner
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #927 (isolation #66) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:20 pm

Post by Runner »

In post 923, Aj The Epic wrote: I'm going to dig deeper but Fake had Runner as town. I think Esp was the other way around. BBT was town read by Esp (and bulb?) and scum read Fake.

Fake had me as town and BBT as scum but before he died he said Xay-Flubber was possible. Esp had me as town, BBT as null and TSO as scum.

Basically, as town, we've all scumread Flubber/BBT/Xay's slot at some point. Now that Flubber's actually town, I'm pretty certain BBT/TSO are scum.

Only caveat to that might be Bulb's reads but honestly, I'm not sure if anyone really knew what Bulb was saying or doing. :?
Runner
Runner
Goon
Runner
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #929 (isolation #67) » Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:05 am

Post by Runner »

is the best.
Runner
Runner
Goon
Runner
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #938 (isolation #68) » Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:21 am

Post by Runner »

In post 932, Aj The Epic wrote:
I think not lynching runner is an absolute injustice because if he's somehow town, my knowledge of mafia is so shot I need to visit the ER. Most of the town agreed that he was scum in some extent. Hell, he's dodged L-1 twice at least with some BS excuse.

This is such bullshit it's unbelievable. I don't know about the first couple of dead players, or if they matter, but certainly ISO Esp and FG and you will see how both players townread me to the end.

Both said also that BBT and Xay were scum to some extent - to a greater extent than about me being scum, if they ever thought that at all.

This is great. We have one replacement who didn't read the game and another who might as well have not read the game. :facepalm:

I had you as town until now but if you're scum with BBT I'm gonna be pretty pissed. I'll post more responding to more stuff later.
Runner
Runner
Goon
Runner
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #955 (isolation #69) » Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:42 pm

Post by Runner »

Thanks for modding Jingle. I hope everything IRL gets sorted out.

I've learned some stuff from this game. Sorry being so bad.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”