Micro 527 - Double Lynch (The End)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Tetaes
Tetaes
Goon
Tetaes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:36 am

Post by Tetaes »

This isn't formal either
And, here we have the signature. Most people either use this just to insert some random philosophical terms or just plain nonsense.
Tetaes
Tetaes
Goon
Tetaes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #16 (isolation #1) » Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:05 am

Post by Tetaes »

Kaboose wrote:
In post 12, Junpei wrote:
In post 10, catboi wrote:
In post 7, Junpei wrote:I also don't believe that this mechanic needs to affect the way we play the game but it will be cool to talk to the first person we lynch.

I was thinking about this before the game started and I think it's better to forego any sort of RVS shenanigans because of the setup, don't think pressure is effective and risks of an early hammer far outweigh any sort of benefit. I normally like to push a vote early game, but I think the better strategy for town here is to focus on looking for a single townread rather than looking for scumtells of any sort. Unfortunately, posts so far haven't really made a strong impression on me.

well yeah its 3v2 so we shouldn't
randomly vote like Kaboose already did.

how about everyone says something with respect to the best method they can think of to scumhunt in LYLO situations.

I didn't randomly vote.

Then please elaborate, because I found your vote as really nonsensical.
And, here we have the signature. Most people either use this just to insert some random philosophical terms or just plain nonsense.
Tetaes
Tetaes
Goon
Tetaes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #23 (isolation #2) » Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:47 am

Post by Tetaes »

In post 19, Not_Mafia wrote:Blah blah blah theory boring

VOTE: Testaes

Don't like 16

What. Is it because I'm being too sincere?
Tetaes
Tetaes
Goon
Tetaes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #28 (isolation #3) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:52 pm

Post by Tetaes »

In post 26, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 23, Tetaes wrote:
In post 19, Not_Mafia wrote:Blah blah blah theory boring

VOTE: Testaes

Don't like 16

What. Is it because I'm being too sincere?

What d you mean by "too sincere"?

Being too polite and such.
Tetaes
Tetaes
Goon
Tetaes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #30 (isolation #4) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:26 am

Post by Tetaes »

Because that is the only reason I can think of, really that post is so short that I don't understand why it's deserving a vote in a 5p game.
Also, NM, don't dodge my question.
Tetaes
Tetaes
Goon
Tetaes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #43 (isolation #5) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:46 pm

Post by Tetaes »

Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: Junpei

Maybe elaborate why you vote? And don't dodge my question again, because if you dodge it again I'll vote you.
Oh, while I'm at it.
Kaboose wrote:NM are you town?

You also dodged Kab's question
And you, Kab. What were you thinking asking that question to NM? Were you trying to fish reactions from NM?

Kaboose wrote:I would lynch cat or jun.

Kaboose wrote:I wouldn't expect you to hammer your partner. So fair enough.

Why are you so sure about these two being scum?
Tetaes
Tetaes
Goon
Tetaes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #45 (isolation #6) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:25 am

Post by Tetaes »

Kaboose wrote:
In post 43, Tetaes wrote:

Maybe elaborate why you vote? And don't dodge my question again, because if you dodge it again I'll vote you.
Oh, while I'm at it.

And you, Kab. What were you thinking asking that question to NM? Were you trying to fish reactions from NM?

Because I've decided in my head that those two are the ones that are currently scum.

Still didn't answer my question, also. You didn't answer why you asked NM that.
Tetaes
Tetaes
Goon
Tetaes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #49 (isolation #7) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:25 pm

Post by Tetaes »

Kaboose wrote:Tet, what's your objection to hammering Jun?

I'm not objecting, but I need to know why both of you vote him before I lynch, which I already got the reason from NM but not from you.
Not_Mafia wrote:I guess sincere is one way to put it.

Junpei is posting a boat load of nothing trying to look useful, but jis posts have no real substance

I also noticed how Junpei's posts have basically done nothing except maybe and , the other posts tried to look useful without actually being useful, which for me is an extremely scummy move.

Seeing how we have to lynch two people on this day, we don't have much time. If I see your reason to vote Junpei as solid, and he doesn't have anything to defend his case, I'll hammer. But if Junpei turns out to be town I'll go after you two really hard.

Kaboose, you have to answer my questions again because I don't like your reply of
Kaboose wrote:Because I've decided in my head that those two are the ones that are currently scum.

at all.
Tetaes
Tetaes
Goon
Tetaes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (isolation #8) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:47 am

Post by Tetaes »

Kaboose wrote:Sorry but I don't have any hard core proof, I just don't like their posts. They seem forced, and fake. It's also completely gut. There also seems to be enough resistance to it as well as enough people trying to sway it else where that I'm happy seeing this slot lynched first, and hopefully cat lynched next.

Doesn't make much sense, though the deadline is coming up.
I'm voting my fos and will hammer Junpei if necessary.
VOTE: catboi

I'm holding my vote for around 24 hours, if nobody joins me I'll hammer.
Tetaes
Tetaes
Goon
Tetaes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #57 (isolation #9) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:03 pm

Post by Tetaes »

In post 54, catboi wrote:
In post 52, Tetaes wrote:
Kaboose wrote:Sorry but I don't have any hard core proof, I just don't like their posts. They seem forced, and fake. It's also completely gut. There also seems to be enough resistance to it as well as enough people trying to sway it else where that I'm happy seeing this slot lynched first, and hopefully cat lynched next.

Doesn't make much sense, though the deadline is coming up.
I'm voting my fos and will hammer Junpei if necessary.
VOTE: catboi

I'm holding my vote for around 24 hours, if nobody joins me I'll hammer.

What the hell is wrong with you? Unvote.

Kaboose coming after me for seeming "forced" is rich, considering he tried to base a case to lynch off of one post on page 1 - read and try to tell me that post isn't forced. this is again someone who's seemingly picked his scum targets immediately and decided he didn't need to do anything further. No thinking, no adjustment, no real attempt at scumhunting so to speak of. The argument of "There also seems to be enough resistance" to the lynch is stunningly awful seeing as
it's a 5 player game
. You could make a similar argument about any vote, and there's only 2 scum, the idea there can be significant "resistance" is flat out nonsensical

Seriously, what sane player looks at the only lynch to go to L-1 this game and says "there seems to be enough resistance to this"? It makes no goddamn sense at all.

This game blows, seemingly every post I make gets totally ignored. I'm trying really hard to self-edit and not bitch at people but this is seemingly beyond pointless and I feel like I'm the only person actually trying

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Kaboose

And that post is all I need to confirm you as town. You passed.
VOTE: Kaboose
Tetaes
Tetaes
Goon
Tetaes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #64 (isolation #10) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:58 am

Post by Tetaes »

In post 63, Not_Mafia wrote:It's probably catboi and junpei, lynching one of these plus kaboose is a safe bet

VOTE: kaboose

So it's everyone but me, why is that?
Tetaes
Tetaes
Goon
Tetaes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (isolation #11) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:29 am

Post by Tetaes »

In post 69, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 64, Tetaes wrote:
In post 63, Not_Mafia wrote:It's probably catboi and junpei, lynching one of these plus kaboose is a safe bet

VOTE: kaboose

So it's everyone but me, why is that?

You weren't at L-1

catboi wasn't at L-1 either, also let me reword my question because the last one isn't clear enough.
Why do you think everyone but me is probably Kaboose's partner?

Kaboose wrote:I'm essentially lynched in my opinion.

So let's pretend that I am.

Who is my partner catboi, and Tet?

Junpei, actually. Though I didn't hammer because I'm still not sure, I can't put my hands on what I think is scummy with him other than that his posts are trying to look useful, but now I realized that he hasn't voted anyone yet.

NM is acting vague but I'll assume he's town for now.

Also, you can still vote. Because if you can't this setup is going to be bloody terrible. (And as stated on the votecount and the rules)
Tetaes
Tetaes
Goon
Tetaes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #71 (isolation #12) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:33 am

Post by Tetaes »

In post 65, Kaboose wrote:Jesus wept.

So did Kaboose.

The only difference is Kaboose tears were
real

I went there.

Anyways, Tet can be town for questioning a town read on them in MyLo.

I really don't get Not_Mafia's vote on me considering he even admitted it was probably one of the people he was already voting.

Although inb4 scum team this whole time has been Tet and NM :O

Can I still vote?

If not how is this going to work with 2 mafia and 2 town that can vote? It's essentially over if I can't vote, yeah?

Great job, you just fos'd and called everyone in the entire game scum :facepalm:
Tetaes
Tetaes
Goon
Tetaes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #73 (isolation #13) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:09 am

Post by Tetaes »

In post 72, Kaboose wrote:Well that's better than lynching a town person, so I guess I'm doing better than you.

We'll see who's right in a few weeks time, for the time being, if you're town. You should help us find scum.

IceGuy wrote:
Vote Count

Not voting (5): catboi, Tetaes, Not_Mafia, Junpei, Kaboose

With 5 alive, it's 3 to lynch.

Deadline is October 7th, 4 p.m. CEST.

Oh the deadline moves after someone is declared lynch? I didn't know that.
Tetaes
Tetaes
Goon
Tetaes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #75 (isolation #14) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:59 am

Post by Tetaes »

In post 74, Kaboose wrote:WAIT a minute... You were on my wagon to lynch me. YOU THINK I'M SCUM OR ELSE YOU WOULDN'T HAVE VOTED ME.

Also for the love of mustard please quite using yellow to highlight things.

I think we should lynch Tet now. Because like, he just lynched me, and he's all like "Help us find scum if you're town."

Why did you lynch me then? How does that make any sense? In fact, from my point of view I would have to assume both scum were on my wagon.

*sigh* Are you really using this logic?

I think that you're scum but due to your
Kaboose wrote:Well that's better than lynching a town person, so I guess I'm doing better than you.

Basically, my "Help us find scum if you're town" translates to "Shut up and stop telling me that we've made the worst decision ever because it doesn't make a difference, you are already declared lynched. Godammit!"

For your complaints about me using "yellow" to highlight (which by the way isn't
yellow
, it's
gold
, notice how me using gold is much better). Can you suggest me a better color? Because I've already tried a few and found that gold is the best color to use, until then I'll continue using it because in my opinion this is the best I can do and highlighting by bolding the text is hard to read.

Also, why do you need to assume that both scums are on your wagon? Junpei, your biggest scumread isn't even on it.
Tetaes
Tetaes
Goon
Tetaes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (isolation #15) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:23 am

Post by Tetaes »

I think that NM is the scummiest too, and my scum-to-town list is basically exactly like catboi.
I don't like how he just places a vote on Junpei directly after a lynch and how he just gets into every wagon available and hammering Kaboose nearly without reason, though his meta is kinda like that. Just voting without reason and doesn't talk much.
Tetaes
Tetaes
Goon
Tetaes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (isolation #16) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:36 pm

Post by Tetaes »

Kaboose wrote:So Jun hasn't been hammered yet. From my POV that means Jun is scum, or Not Mafia is scum.

Thoughts?

And yes there would be a quick hammer if Junpei and Not Mafia were both town.

Not_Mafia wrote:Junpei is indeed scum

*loud sigh*
VOTE: Not_Mafia
Because that was scummy as hell and you the fact that you dodge my questions again for the third time.
I already said that I will vote you if you dodge them again.
Tetaes
Tetaes
Goon
Tetaes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (isolation #17) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:41 pm

Post by Tetaes »

Talking about people not answering questions
In post 45, Tetaes wrote:
Kaboose wrote:
In post 43, Tetaes wrote:

Oh, while I'm at it.

Because I've decided in my head that those two are the ones that are currently scum.

Still didn't answer my question, also. You didn't answer why you asked NM that.
Tetaes
Tetaes
Goon
Tetaes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (isolation #18) » Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:00 am

Post by Tetaes »

In post 91, Not_Mafia wrote:I've answered why I think junpei is scum, I've explained why I voted kaboose

How about catboi?
Not_Mafia wrote:And if you kaboose and I are scum together you shouldn't be lynching us both d1 anyway, better to lynch one of us, and then someone out your townreads in case you're wrong, then d2 you can re-evaluate based on who actually flips scum (junpei)

I'm confident enough to lynch both of you and I already have an idea of who I'd vote if both of you don't turn out to be scum.
Though while writing this, I found your idea is really risky since both of them might just turn out to be town.
Tetaes
Tetaes
Goon
Tetaes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (isolation #19) » Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:49 pm

Post by Tetaes »

Oh now this is just easy.
VOTE: Junpei
Tetaes
Tetaes
Goon
Tetaes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (isolation #20) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:57 am

Post by Tetaes »

OH SHIT. I READ IT AS CATBOI. FUCK.
Tetaes
Tetaes
Goon
Tetaes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (isolation #21) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:58 am

Post by Tetaes »

I'M FUCKING TERRIBLE. KILL ME.
Tetaes
Tetaes
Goon
Tetaes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (isolation #22) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:59 am

Post by Tetaes »

Shit. I'm seriously sorry. Like, fuck me.
Tetaes
Tetaes
Goon
Tetaes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (isolation #23) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:20 pm

Post by Tetaes »

I'm really sorry btw. ;_;
LyLo would've been interesting...

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”