Micro 527 - Double Lynch (The End)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #19 (isolation #0) » Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:55 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Blah blah blah theory boring

VOTE: Testaes

Don't like 16
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #26 (isolation #1) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:58 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 23, Tetaes wrote:
In post 19, Not_Mafia wrote:Blah blah blah theory boring

VOTE: Testaes

Don't like 16

What. Is it because I'm being too sincere?

What d you mean by "too sincere"?
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #36 (isolation #2) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:11 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Junpei
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #37 (isolation #3) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:11 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #46 (isolation #4) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:19 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I guess sincere is one way to put it.

Junpei is posting a boat load of nothing trying to look useful, but jis posts have no real substance
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #63 (isolation #5) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:56 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

It's probably catboi and junpei, lynching one of these plus kaboose is a safe bet

VOTE: kaboose
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #68 (isolation #6) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:11 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #69 (isolation #7) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:11 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 64, Tetaes wrote:
In post 63, Not_Mafia wrote:It's probably catboi and junpei, lynching one of these plus kaboose is a safe bet

VOTE: kaboose

So it's everyone but me, why is that?

You weren't at L-1
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #87 (isolation #8) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:10 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Junpei is indeed scum
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #91 (isolation #9) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:47 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I've answered why I think junpei is scum, I've explained why I voted kaboose
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #92 (isolation #10) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:53 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

And if you kaboose and I are scum together you shouldn't be lynching us both d1 anyway, better to lynch one of us, and then someone out your townreads in case you're wrong, then d2 you can re-evaluate based on who actually flips scum (junpei)
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #95 (isolation #11) » Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:08 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

catboi's attacks are sketchy and is generally trying too hard with his "omg sooo long must be town" posts

I think it's pretty obvious junpei and catboi are the same alignment at this point, if you want to bet the game on your reads for no reason then go for it, that's the problem with these 4p/5p set-ups
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #99 (isolation #12) » Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:09 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Help me by voting junpei and bribing tetaes
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #116 (isolation #13) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:00 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Fun fact: I somehow managed to forget my role and forget to post in the mafia topic, so I thought I was town this game
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #117 (isolation #14) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:01 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

So sorry for ignoring you catboi

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”