Micro 530: Auction Mafia II Final!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Tetaes
Tetaes
Goon
Tetaes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (isolation #0) » Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:19 pm

Post by Tetaes »

Hi guys!
Let me go ahead and catch up a bit, this game is going way too fast.
Plus, nearly everything I want to address is already addressed.

In post 17, Peptobislawl wrote:
In post 16, lane0168 wrote:It's a hydra. And I hope you'll only be answering questions when you think it's so obvious there would be no consequences to answering for the one the question is intended

It Is? Oh... The the newb is probably me.

Yeah I didn't think this question was (overly) game related. I've played mafia elsewhere so i know better than to answer accusations not meant for me.

No, the true newb is clearly me.

In post 47, HellBringer wrote:I say we organize who bids on what items and how much, we can do this better than last iteration of game.
Town put bids as high as 50 but not higher, preferably stick to one item.

If scum want to win, they will have to bid 51 and then we can win all items from then on.

Ahaha, no. Scum could just bid 50$ on the start of the day and would still win the bid. The solution might be to bid as high as 51$, that way scum can only insta-win the bid twice, and I hear you asking "If we're bidding over 50$ why do we need to control our bid at all?". Well, having 49$ left to bid for a role that scum clearly doesn't want is good?
This strategy might not be the best but at least it gives us some advantages.

In post 68, Peptobislawl wrote:Well all alone just threw a vote on him and left, he hasn't said a word in this game that wasn't in vote tags. Other than that, Lane's vote is the first and thus far only serious vote.

Then again there's 3 posters who have posted minimal content and a vote (Ricastle, Ork himself, and Alone), plus Tetaes who hasn't posted at all. Alone is only notable in that he's on the biggest wagon right now. So maybe the serious vote is the only notable thing at the moment.

Timezone's a dick.

I'm just looking on the surface here, I'll dig deeper into Hell's and Ved's argument.
Also, I've never played with a hydra before. Do I need to really look hard into which heads posts what?
And, here we have the signature. Most people either use this just to insert some random philosophical terms or just plain nonsense.
Tetaes
Tetaes
Goon
Tetaes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (isolation #1) » Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:57 pm

Post by Tetaes »

Sorry for not really posting, I'm just terrible at following arguments.

Ahem. About the bidding, did no-one read my proposal?
In post 91, Tetaes wrote:Ahaha, no. Scum could just bid 50$ on the start of the day and would still win the bid. The solution might be to bid as high as 51$, that way scum can only insta-win the bid twice, and I hear you asking "If we're bidding over 50$ why do we need to control our bid at all?". Well, having 49$ left to bid for a role that scum clearly doesn't want is good?
This strategy might not be the best but at least it gives us some advantages.

Also, Vedith's case of 'Hey, I didn't
exactly
said that!' is really stupid.
Flubber, HB, Vedith and Ricastle seems to be the only ones pushing the game so far.
HB seems town, his ISO is full of attempts to scumhunt, I feel like Flubber probably has the same alignment as HB, which is town and I'm not sure about Ricastle.
And I don't like how Pepto is only posting fluffs and stating the obvious.

Sorry if my posts are horrible, like I said, following arguments is not my forte. I encourage someone to actually argue with me please.
And, here we have the signature. Most people either use this just to insert some random philosophical terms or just plain nonsense.
Tetaes
Tetaes
Goon
Tetaes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (isolation #2) » Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:14 pm

Post by Tetaes »

Ricastle wrote:Well Tetaes, I would be up for an argument if that post hadn't made you obvtown. What's your read on Vedith?

All Alone...you've just been attacked. Got anything to say about that?

What exactly in my post made me obvtown? By the looks of it, I've not contribute much into the game at all and I've only done 2 posts. (not including this one)

Vedith's posts doesn't make much sense in a lot of regards. It seems like they're trying to
look
useful more than actually being useful. I'm currently leaning him on scum.
Tetaes
Tetaes
Goon
Tetaes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (isolation #3) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:34 pm

Post by Tetaes »

Prodge
Tetaes
Tetaes
Goon
Tetaes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (isolation #4) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:42 pm

Post by Tetaes »

Vedith wrote:
In post 204, Tetaes wrote:Prodge

How about no. Give some reads, ask some questions... because you're not doing much as of yet.

Ok then, the reason I don't have much to say is because I don't want to be the echoes of what people have already said. But since, I've done nearly nothing, like you (and other people) have said, I'll find something nobody touched on yet.

In post 197, Vedith wrote:
In post 173, Tetaes wrote:Also, Vedith's case of 'Hey, I didn't exactly said that!' is really stupid.

Btw I missed this post.
Just to confirm, saying something in a different term and actually saying something completely different is not the same.

Tetaes, you lean scum on me but yet no vote on me? And no vote any where. Care to explain?

I hate to throw my votes in every direction, I want to be sure before I vote. And you have a point, I might as well vote you.
Also, I have no reasons to not vote you earlier either, so that was my mistake. I have no excuses.
VOTE: Vedith
WARNING: VEDITH IS AT L-1

And all of you, remember not to quickhammer as people have stated that if you do, all of the votes is going to be hurling at your direction.

In post 204, Tetaes wrote:Prodge

In post 208, Flubbernugget wrote:This post is part prodge and part pissing of vedith by prodging

Fun fact, it actually is.

My reads still doesn't change, other that I like the fact that Pepto is getting a little less fluffy from the case of Ricastle obvtown-ing me.
Tetaes
Tetaes
Goon
Tetaes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (isolation #5) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:04 am

Post by Tetaes »

In post 228, Ricastle wrote:Okay, sure.

VOTE: Pepto

Explain? Because your other posts say that Vedith is more scummy.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”