Micro 544: A Midnight Sun, Part 2 ~game over~

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
VysePresident
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (isolation #0) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:16 pm

Post by VysePresident »

Hi, I lost internet earlier, but I'm back. I'll be catching up in a bit.

~Jin
VysePresident
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #764 (isolation #1) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:44 pm

Post by VysePresident »

Same!

I'm doing Plot's Slavic Music II Mafia, FYI, if you guys want to join.

@Mod - Is it possible to pre-in for MS #3?
VysePresident
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #765 (isolation #2) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:46 pm

Post by VysePresident »

In post 762, Suzune wrote:Ah Kling I will just have to evolve then and change my scum tells.

Yeah, I kinda spotted a couple, but didn't take them too seriously. I didn't feel like I had a good grasp on how you tend to think, and hesitated, and then eventually let myself get strung along Townreading you.

In the future, this will not be the case. I will take no pity.

Or rather, I'll take pity, and lynch you anyway. :P
VysePresident
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #766 (isolation #3) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:47 pm

Post by VysePresident »

I'd like to think that your last read post (before the vote was a thing.) was a dead giveaway.

I'm a little sad about not realizing that Yakko had to be scum due to LyLo. I had MOHIS down in my head as being able to revive two people, instead of one, and lost sight of us being in LyLo. Pity that.
VysePresident
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #776 (isolation #4) » Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:50 am

Post by VysePresident »

If they'd lynched you, I guarantee, it'd have been so easy to finish the game. :P

It was either a gambit between Edgar & Delenn, or a normal play between yourself & Yakko.
VysePresident
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #778 (isolation #5) » Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:05 am

Post by VysePresident »

Yeah, I didn't care much for the original tapes, but the ghost tapes are a really neat mechanic I'd love to see get more play in the future.

Passive Human was alignment, not VT. In retrospect, while I was bothering to do setup spec, that also should have put Suzune in an awkward spot. (Granted, I"m aware of the token VT and all that, but....alfjadlkjfa;lsdjfals;djf how did I screw this up again?! :P )
VysePresident
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #781 (isolation #6) » Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:02 am

Post by VysePresident »

In post 779, Soren wrote:Vyze or Lickety, any feedback on my general play/stiffness during day 1 that I can improve upon?

Probably, but you might have to wait a few, if you don't mind? It's Thanksgiving, and while we aren't really the type to have huge parties & the like, I dunno that I'll have time until tomorrow or Saturday.
VysePresident
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #782 (isolation #7) » Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:03 am

Post by VysePresident »

In post 780, Elbirn wrote:See I also really like the idea of communication outside of the main game thread (so masons neighbors and yes these private tapes), I just didn't know how to utilize them in the first game. Granted me being scum didn't help, but even a town elbirn wouldn't know what to do outside of gambits (which I don't know how to do) or keeping sekrits and communicating them to....people I don't know if I can trust?

Ghost tapes are a whole different monkey and while yeah the utility of using them is entirely different, I think it's more useful and was a great way to revitalize an idea that no one else really wanted to use.

Well that's not true. With a scum team that was split up into two private threads, tapes were quite useful for scum. Town not so much.

Idk tldr they're actually good for their respective setups and I like what anxiety has done with this series.

Ditto this, so much.
VysePresident
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #791 (isolation #8) » Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:30 pm

Post by VysePresident »

I just want to say likewise. It was a pleasure, and if Midnight Sun #3 happens, please consider me to be pre-inned to the game. I don't mind the wait.

In the meantime, here's wishing you luck with your projects, a Merry Christmas & happy New Year. Take care, sir.
VysePresident
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #797 (isolation #9) » Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:28 am

Post by VysePresident »

Also, the line about having a magical gut cracked me up so much, Elbirn. Thanks for that, and for trusting my reads too. It's always appreciated, at least when I'm right, anyway. (Said gut is not always perfect :P )

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”