Micro 551 — Vanilla-Free Greatest Idea Mafia — Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #755 (isolation #200) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:05 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

I don't care if you think that it's scummy. If I lose a LyLo because you wanted to vote me over a simple mistake, that's your fault and I'm making sure you know as such. I'm definitely blaming you if that's the basis for your vote of me over vedith.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #756 (isolation #201) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:07 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Tbh, if you're not scum, then this lynch doesn't even mean anything because vedith's confirmed the next day but I'm pretty paranoid right now, especially when you're wanting to vote me because I mixed Saulus up with Judas.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #759 (isolation #202) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:57 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

What the fuck are you talking about?

I AM NOT GOING TO CONVERT BECAUSE I CHOSE JUDAS AS MY ALIGNMENT CARD INSTEAD OF MY ROLE CARD. I JUST EXPLAINED THAT. I DO NOT "CONVERT" BECAUSE ITS CONSIDERED A ROLE POWER.

IM TOWN AS SHIT. I ACCIDENTALLY SAID SAULUS EARLIER WHEN I CHOSE JUDAS.

UNVOTE ASAP.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #762 (isolation #203) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:32 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 760, Chaotic Neutrality wrote:You would not mix those two that's impossible.

Yes. I literally just did so clearly it's possible.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #763 (isolation #204) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:35 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 761, Chaotic Neutrality wrote:If you don't convert that means you're scum and you just outted yourself.

Oh really? So instead of waiting for me to confirm it before you RIGHT in front of your eyes, you'd place a vote on me that could potentially end the game?

You know, confirming it like so below?
Mod: If I chose Judas as my alignment card, would I still convert to mafia upon being lynched or is it, as you told me in PREGAME, a role power?

I swear, of ALL the ridiculous shit I've been mislynched for, this is the worst. The absolute worst. The most inexcusable bullshit ever.

I'm claiming a JOAT as my ROLE. Judas is a ROLE power, not an ALIGNMENT power. I chose Judas as my ALIGNMENT. It has ZERO power other than VT when chosen as an alignment role. Why wouldn't you confirm this before voting a player in potential LyLo based off of it? Especially someone you've been townreading?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #766 (isolation #205) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:18 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Hey, CN, you should, you know, come in here and unvote me before we lose the game. THAT'D BE NICE
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #769 (isolation #206) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:23 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Ok, Lucky's not scum then.

THANK YOU!

See? I'm not the only one Hindu.

See his before reasoning when he voted me. He completely skimread the posts and thought I was Saulus who was going to get lynched, CONVERT TO TOWN, and then out all of my buddies. He literally derpvoted or just hopped on with terrible reasoning because he wanted to vote me.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #770 (isolation #207) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:24 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Lucky, are you going to hammer me? Because I PROMISE you I'm town. If you're going to do it, end my misery and just do it. But just know I made a MISTAKE. I promise you this. Final last words, swear on my fucking TOWN LEGACY that I made this mistake. If you're going to vote me, just end it. I don't know how else to explain it other than I just simply mistyped my role.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #771 (isolation #208) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:24 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

This is seriously shitty man. I'm going to lose a game because I mistyped a role. Doesn't get any worse than that.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #772 (isolation #209) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:25 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

UNLESS CN is actually somehow town who is just so damn eager to L-1 in LyLo, which I highly doubt.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #775 (isolation #210) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:30 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

I at least get to die before that happens so I'm not too worried about it.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #776 (isolation #211) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:30 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 774, Lucky2u wrote:Also I'm not going to hammer you until I've heard more from Vedith. I'd also like to see Soren post just to prove he isn't on scum Vedith's team either (or he could just end the game here and I wouldn't have to try too much)

At least you get to blame the game on CN if he's badtown voting.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #781 (isolation #212) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:34 am

Post by Hinduragi »

"Either way it's confirmed" - How is it confirmed either way? Explain that to me. How is a mistake vs. scumslip confirming a card claim?

"Pretty confident" my ass. Just 3 pages ago I was one of your strongest townreads and you were buddying the shit out of me.

You've wanted to vote me ever since I cc'd your buddy and there's nothing that will change your mind. That much is pretty clear along with how quick you were to place your vote on me in potential LyLo. The only thing that's "confirmed" is that you've now put all your cards in this basket and now it's up to the remaining two town to either vote your buddy or vote me.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #782 (isolation #213) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:36 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 774, Lucky2u wrote:I'd also like to see Soren post just to prove he isn't on scum Vedith's team either

After CN's latest reply, if Soren is actually scum, I will quite literally shit bricks from the mindfuck that has been thrust upon me.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #786 (isolation #214) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:30 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Open spoiler and scroll down.
Spoiler: Role List
Vanilla Townie
Vanilla Townie
Vanilla Townie
Vanilla Townie
Vanilla Townie
Vanilla Townie
Vanilla Townie
Vanilla Townie
Vanilla Townie
Vanilla Townie
Vanilla Townie
Vanilla Townie
Watcher
Tracker
Tracker
Cop
Cop
Cop Lover
Seer
Seer
FBI Agent
Doctor
Doctor
Roleblocker
Jailkeeper
Bodyguard
Vigilante
One-shot Vigilante
One-shot Dayvig
One-shot Dayvig
Compulsive Childkiller (if any Innocent Child is revealed, the Childkiller must immediately dayvig that player)
Bulletproof Townie
Supersaint
One-shot Paranoid Gun Owner
Mason
Mason
Mason
Mason
Mason Doctor
Mason Lover
Lover
Lover
Lover
Jack-of-all-trades (One Roleblock, One Cop, One Doctor)
Vengeful Townie
Retired Werewolf Hunter
Retired Marine (Immune to Serial Killer kills)
Miller
Hirsute Townie (Investigates as Werewolf)
Evangelistic Townie (Investigates as Cult)
Tentacled Townie (Investigates as Alien)
Watchlisted Townie (Investigates as Serial Killer)
Wrong Place at the Wrong Time Townie (Universal Miller)
Black Goo (Town; anyone who targets it with an action becomes Cult)
Ascetic Townie
Private Investigator (Gets result "Cult" or "Not Cult")
Gravedigger (Shows up as targeting all nightkilled players to Trackers and Watchers on night of said players' deaths)
Nymphomaniac (Compulsively chooses a Lover on Night 1; NOT part of pre-existing Lover groups unless united by N1 choice)
One-shot Governor
One-shot Unlynchable Townie
Town Godfather
Innocent Child
Hider
Enabler
Treestump
Conspiracy Theorist (Gets result "Alien" or "Not Alien"; investigates as "Alien")
Conspiracy Theorist (Gets result "Alien" or "Not Alien"; investigates as "Alien")
One-shot Kingmaker
Weak Jailkeeper
Bloodhound (Gets result "Town" or "Not town")
Vanilla Cop (VTs, basic Werewolves and Mafia Goons are Vanilla)
Hero (If a King tries to execute you, the King dies instead)
Tourist (Compulsively targets someone every night. No effect)
Nurse (If a Town Doctor dies, you inherit their power)
One-shot Commuter
Cop-of-all-Trades (One-shot Cop, One-shot Seer, One-shot FBI Agent, One-shot Conspiracy Theorist, One-shot Private Investigator)

One-shot Gladiator (Target two players at night; if both alive at daybreak, they are the only two lynch candidates that day)
Lynchbait (If you are lynched, any and all Lynchers immediately win)
Psychiatrist (Target someone each night, if they are an SK they will become a Vanilla Townie)
Reloader (Target someone each night, if they have previously used a one-shot ability they regain their shot)
Fruit Vendor (Target someone each night. They will be told that they received fruit)
Parrot Role (Target someone each night. If they have an active ability, you use that ability on them)
Judas
Saulus
One-shot Townie (If alive at the start of Day 2, turns into a Survivor)
Underdog (When the first Day death occurs, adopts the alignment of the dead player. Starts as Survivor)
Mafia Goon
Mafia Goon
Mafia Goon
Mafia Goon
Mafia Goon
Mafia Godfather
Mafia Tracker
Mafia Doctor
Mafia Roleblocker
Mafia Lover
Mafia Seer
Mafia One-shot Dayvig
Mafia One-shot Governor
Mafia Strongman
Mafia Reflexive Doctor (protects anyone who targets them)
Hirsute Goon
Mafia Cupid (Targets player Night 1; all OTHER players who targeted same player become Lovers with target)
Alpha Goon (essentially a named goon)
Mafia Compulsive Hider
Mafia Fruit Vendor
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
Alpha Werewolf
Werewolf Roleblocker
Werewolf One-shot Bulletproof
Werewolf Cop
Werewolf Mason
Werewolf Watcher
Werewolf FBI Agent
Ninja Werewolf
Werewolf One-shot PGO
Werewolf Miller (investigates as Mafia)
Werewolf Supersaint
Werewolf Godfather (essentially a named werewolf)
Werewolf Gravedigger
Wereparrot
Alien One-shot Unlynchable
Alien Prober (targets one player; target is roleblocked and Prober gets investigation result of "Werewolf" or "Not werewolf")
Alien Vanillaiser
Alien Silencer
Bulletproof Alien Lover
Alien Psychotrooper (While alive, all cops with 'guilty/not guilty' format results are Insane)
Alien Mass Redirector (Once per game, choose a player at night. All actions are redirected to that player that night, making the Psychomagnet essentially a 1-Shot Lightning Rod-izer)
Alien Bloodsucker (Treestump someone at night. No Alien may perform the factional nightkill on the same night that you do this)
Alien Sympathiser (If there are Aliens in the game, you are an Alien goon. If there are no other Aliens, you are a VT.)
Survivor
Compulsive Bodyguard Survivor
Survivor Mason
Lyncher (target to the left; or on forum: target above in playerlist; or on skype/chat: target chosen randomly from all other players)
Lyncher (target to the right; or on forum: target below in playerlist; or on skype/chat: target chosen randomly from all other players)
Serial Killer (Two-shot Bulletproof)
Serial Killer (Immune to Mafia kills)
Serial Killer (Immune to Werewolf kills)
Serial Killer (Immune to Alien & Replicant kills)
One-shot Cult Recruiter
Cult One-shot Goomaker (Once per game, at night, target someone to make them take on Black Goo ability)

And yeah, I'd say that's a fair summary of what's gone on so far in this game.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #787 (isolation #215) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:34 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Right now you're actually the only one that this game depends on Soren.

Lucky knows I'm not the lynch today because these two are basically scumclaiming vs me. From his viewpoint, I'm either a solo team or they're screwed because vedith is painting me with him. If I'm a solo team, I would've never cc'd so I have to be town in that case. If I'm with someone else, it has to be you and that makes no sense that two people are appealing to someone's buddy to hammer him in a LyLo.

From your viewpoint, if I'm solo, I would've never cc'd so I have to be town in that case. If I'm with someone else, it has to be Lucky. The funny thing is vedith fucked up and started accusing you at first as well before he realized his mistake and started appealing back to you once he realized lucky didn't look good.

I was actually starting to think vedith might be solo until CN came back and showed his true colors.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #790 (isolation #216) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:44 am

Post by Hinduragi »

...There's a list with the role pm's?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #792 (isolation #217) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:45 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Oh, I see what you mean now. That was the original Great Idea Mafia.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #793 (isolation #218) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:45 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Game's in your hands, Lucky. No pressure bro.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #799 (isolation #219) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:12 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Tbqh I was leaning towards lynching you yesterday but I wanted to NL because we needed to check our bases. Definitely a good thing we did. The ETL kill was dumb as fuck.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #800 (isolation #220) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:29 am

Post by Hinduragi »

I'm going to quite enjoy vedith kissing your ass after he just called you scum and laughed in your face. This will be quite entertaining.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #807 (isolation #221) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:13 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

It doesn't matter what his claim was. He claimed after every single other person in this game. I told you earlier that's why I crumbed Judas when I did. CN could've literally claimed anything in the entire game at this point.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #808 (isolation #222) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:15 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 803, Soren wrote:
In post 802, Chaotic Neutrality wrote:Soren knows Hindu did not claim judas as his alignment card.
Please back up this point. Show me the post where you're drawing this assumption from.

It's fine.

There's no way he's even just badtown at this point after he retracted his longtime townread over a "let's lynch and convert you and you turn in your partners lol". That's not even something town would say. That's his viewpoint from his scum faction when he's eager for my lynch regardless of outcome.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #812 (isolation #223) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:59 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Lucky, you're probably going to have to go with your gut on this one.

Personally, I feel it's an easy decision but I perform well under LyLo pressure like this and it's my favorite stage of the game, especially because I am almost never left alive to be able to get to this point. Rereading it's pretty clear who has more townreads but you're probably like, "oh shit is that a bad or good thing because townreads were so common yesterday". How about that paranoia? :wink:

I do want to point out though that the scumteam has been specifically avoiding responding to both my points and Soren's points against them and the only response they've even read over it is vedith calling it "complete bullshit". I mean, honestly, they're kind of just rolling over and dying because they can't be bothered nor do they feel the motivation to lie anymore when they know they've been caught.

It was pretty unfortunate though that he fakeclaimed my role but it's all the more his fault when he knew I possibly had the role after D2 even though I crumbed differently to draw a kill or this. Fakeclaiming into me is a terrible idea and worst case scenario for just about any scum. I'm a very strong 1v1 player and scum would never be able to get me lynched except by lol-shenanigans such as this where the reasons for my lynch don't even fall within the realm of belief and the people opposing me have quite literally ignored everything I've said post-scumcase.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #814 (isolation #224) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:23 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Yeah, we are and you're helping us out a lot.

See, for instance, the fact you opened up with "I'm on my laptop" as an excuse then followed it up with "no, you're making it pretty clear who the scumteam is". You're not even responding to the actual points against you but instead made your excuse for not doing anything and chose to say "no u" in your one post since. At least TRY to refute your damn case rather than come at me/Soren with petty bullshit posts.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #829 (isolation #225) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:12 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 822, Lucky2u wrote:Image

Grrrr... This decision...

VOTE: Vedith

I already regret this.

I'm town. Rest easy, brother. Glad you saw through the bullshit.

Good game, CN. Your lurking was pretty bad, though. Vedith, lay off the insults, even as scum. They make the game a lot less fun to participate in.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #836 (isolation #226) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:03 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

CN what
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #841 (isolation #227) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:09 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Dude, why would you be so convinced that mixing up Judas and Saulus is hard? Enough to go back on your strong townread?

And thank you all for an active-ish, replacement-free game. It's been a long while.

Anytime, it was an exciting game.

Gummy, sorry for wanting to lurker-vig you earlier in the game. I couldn't resist trying to push it. I did think you were scum after your response to the game, though.

I'm pretty surprised we won as town considering it was basically a 3v6 game with two NK factions but that was a very unfortunate claim, especially since vedith had no chance at winning the next day unless Soren were to just go with him not caring about the outcome.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #867 (isolation #228) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:29 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 864, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:What's funny is if Vedith had not killed me, he probably would have successfully helped me mislynch Lucky and won. lol..

This is why we NL, ETL. It's always best to take the patient route. I wanted to point this out during LyLo yesterday but didn't because I was trying not to wifom Lucky too much with unnecessary posting.

Also, Bowser, huge thanks for being the backup mod! You did an awesome job, man.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #870 (isolation #229) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:04 am

Post by Hinduragi »

LOL

That dead QT followed my D3 thoughts to a tee.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #874 (isolation #230) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:16 am

Post by Hinduragi »

The only real argument I think was "would scum-Hindu actually slip like that?". The answer was clearly no. The funny part is people used my "experience" to say that town-me wouldn't scumslip when the real answer is my "experience" helps scum-me not scumslip; town-me can't scumslip so "experience" doesn't do shit there. No town member really picked up on that either and only Soren, the survivor, believed me from the beginning.

Town-me doesn't check role when claiming unless it's a complicated role; scum-me plans that shit out 24 hours in advance and more if need be as well as triple checking role pm's.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #879 (isolation #231) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:09 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 878, Chaotic Neutrality wrote:Hindu I feel like deep down we share some core similarities.

I too have a much tighter scum game than town game.

Probably. It's all in the avatar, man. Don't change yours too much or else you'll lose some of the effect you have in games.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”