Micro 547: Searching For Dragons (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (isolation #0) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:29 am

Post by Tere »

Hi people!

I'll try and catch up with this later tonight xx
Mostly V/LA at weekends. GTKAS - Tere
I am also really too busy to play mafia to the quality level I prefer. I should spectate. If you see me in more than one game tell me off! Also invite me to cool games to spectate. I will bring cupcakes! <3
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (isolation #1) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:32 am

Post by Tere »

Caught up. Ow. My head hurts. This is where I am at, I think.

Town, not lynching toDay

Persival -
I've played against town Persival a couple of times I think (Horses? Something else?) and this feels very much like his town game to me.
The Betting Pool -
Claim looks legit, and I see nothing in their ISO that weirds me out.
FA_Q2 -
lighter content poster but whenever he posts I find myself nodding along. I liked . When I look at his ISO I see crankytown.

Vedith -
Everything up to reads like flufftrolling to me. That post looks more thoughtful. I also liked his reads at apart from the Persival one which just made me go huh as it was so contradictory. The irritation at looks towny. I don't agree with but it seems to come from a town mindset to me. He was in my scumpile before re ISOing but I am cautiously putting him up to not lynching today.

-------------------- line of acceptable towniness

Chaotic Neutrality -
I wasn't much of a fan of the Pers is scum and I checked all his meta stuff starting at when reading through and the not answering the meta at wasn't too hot either, I saw nothing scummy in the post in game of Pers' he linked there. If you have used cross game meta why not link cross game meta? feels very weirdly defensive, almost where did that come from when I was reading through. I do like though so grrr. Ditto . I didn't like his non response to Guilty's enormous wall much though. But I get where Persival is coming from I think re: the vote he placed on Guilty, it didn't make much sense for scum to do that at that point. He's basically bang on the line.

GuiltyLion -
Words, so many words! Nothing in the first hundred posts or so stands out apart from the Y U have no read on me to TBP at which strikes me as a little selfconscious. Don't like much and the push at Persival at is pretty weak. I'm not a fan of the defensiveness in or the no quickwagon plz post at . There's something about that rubs me up the wrong way and I need to unpack that. Ditto his more likely town read on Pers in . feels very defensive. Ditto . And I hate the vote for calling him dipshit at and the self meta at . Not a fan of the posts that follow either but honestly his ISO starts to blur for me. More self meta eww at . However, I don't mind his giant wall at so much.

Firebringer -
Soo much flufff..... I found the read on Vedith strange at - too laidback seemed to be a very strange description of Vedith's posts up to then. Not a mad fan of the votehoppy stuff. The complaint about no hammer at is also odd given the claim. I don't feel I have much of a handle on where he is apart from that he's scumreading Vedith. And that almost feels like he's doing that for the lols. Alignment troll, I think :)

A Simple Plan -
This just reads like scum trying to stay out of the way of all the 1v1s. His ISO is a wasteland and I didn't like one bit, they reek of scum trying to be helpful to me. I also didn't like the vote on Pers at
. Not exactly a lot to go on but the little that is there gives me scumvibes.

Vote: A Simple Plan

Because that's who I'd actually like to eat rope. Deadline's Monday, right?

Goodmorning, I'll be V/LA for my usual weekend V/LA from about 4 hours time. I'll try to keep read up but won't be posting walls
I am also really too busy to play mafia to the quality level I prefer. I should spectate. If you see me in more than one game tell me off! Also invite me to cool games to spectate. I will bring cupcakes! <3
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (isolation #2) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:09 pm

Post by Tere »

In post 676, OceanWind wrote:You made the decision to vote a townie in 5-way lylo. In my opinion, when a town player votes incorrectly in lylo, the game should be as good as lost.

Reading both of my predecessor's posts, I can see why you feel it was unfair as neither posted much at all. I do believe that FAQ2 deserves the win from a glance through this game.

I was really hamstrung this game. I replaced in just before deadline when I have a regular vl/a at weekends. I spent most of that day reading and analysing and prepping my post, probs 5 hours or so, so bite me if that is not enough effort :). Came back just at the end of my v/la to switch to guilty to eliminate a pr because omg that sorting was terrible but was about 20 mins too late. Night was basically all my availability then you guys hammered day 2 about halfway in to my normal v/la. Night was again when I was available, then I had an extended weekend which was announced by good morning in thread just not with a name. You can see from the scumthread my extended woes about availability. I replaced out expecting it to be fairer for both sides.

It doesn't excuse some very poor play by town though Imo. Pers played well, I don't know what the rest of you guys were doing if I am at all honest. All scum has to do was to be less scummy than the lynchbait.

Thanks to FaQ for an excellent scumpartner experience.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (isolation #3) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:09 pm

Post by Tere »

Sorting = softing
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #684 (isolation #4) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:59 pm

Post by Tere »

We're in post game aren't we?
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (isolation #5) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:00 pm

Post by Tere »

Also plz qq moar.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #701 (isolation #6) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:35 am

Post by Tere »

If town decides to lynch knowing that a player is V/LA and not bothering to probe that player, they really only have themselves to blame. If you don't use the two week days to scum hunt, don't be surprised if you don't catch scum.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #702 (isolation #7) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:36 am

Post by Tere »

Firebringer will be particularly salty when the scum board is released and it is clear we deliberately kept him alive as a strategy because we were confident he'd do something stupid in LYLO ;)
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (isolation #8) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:44 am

Post by Tere »

In post 705, goodmorning wrote:Tere was on V/LA for a lot of the Day phases.

Yup. I picked up my role PM 24 hours prior to V/la Day 1, and Chaotic hammered about 10 mins into my return from it. In that time I spreadsheeted the whole game, liaised with my teammate, and put up a full reads list for you guys which was read as town by at least one of you :) That is more than enough work to be acceptable. Day 2 was carried out in entirety during my announced V/la, and town again chose to hammer. Night 2 coincided with a rl hiccup and I requested replacement prior to Day 3. It's not my fault if no-one was available and actually the lack of replacement was detrimental to scum as you will see on the board.

And now ?I need to go because time is again limited. But actually I am very comfortable that my activity coincided with my win condition and I am not worried about a poor quality player whining about it because he is a sore loser :)
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #758 (isolation #9) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:28 pm

Post by Tere »

Mature.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”