Micro 566: WORD SNEAK MAFIA! (Game OvER!!!)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:54 pm

Post by TheManWhoSoldTheWorld »

VOTE: TMWSTW Let's get this wagon going!
"Kept you waiting, huh?"
For your typing convenience I respond to TMWSTW, The Man, Big Boss, and David Bowie.
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
Goon

Post Post #12 (isolation #1) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:03 pm

In post 11, GuiltyLion wrote:Oh god now I'm not only analyzing people's posts for scum motivation I'm also dissecting them for word sneak motivation

Well, yeah, that's why we all signed up to play. However since I'm sure you already know that, I'm guessing at least one of your words is in this post.
"Kept you waiting, huh?"
For your typing convenience I respond to TMWSTW, The Man, Big Boss, and David Bowie.
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14 (isolation #2) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:08 pm

I wanted to, but I have a mean word that I would have felt bad using.
"Kept you waiting, huh?"
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
Goon

Post Post #16 (isolation #3) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:15 pm

You can't think of any reason?
"Kept you waiting, huh?"
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
Goon

Post Post #22 (isolation #4) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:19 pm

In post 21, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 16, TheManWhoSoldTheWorld wrote:You can't think of any reason?

I can think of a few but they don't really make sense to me. I mean, the obvious reason would be to sneak in one of your words, but there are so few words in that post and they're fairly common, so I don't see why you'd have to self-vote in order to say them.

Well it doesn't seem to be working anyway so I'll just explain, a flash wagon is the easiest way to get us out of RVS, as it gives you a lot of reactions to read, the person being voted, the people voting them, and the people staying off the wagon will all give you something based on it being the biggest thing currently in the game. The wagon being on me gives the extra benefit of cutting out a third of the analysing, as I now know the alignment of the person being wagoned, meaning I now only have to places to look for scum. However besides you, no one seemed interested in discussing, probably because it's a gambit many have seen before. Lastly, and on the more scummy side, it gives me more direct control over my wagon. If I feel it's getting out of hand, or losing focus, I don't need to wait for a town player to help out, I can simply move my vote somewhere else.

So as it stands I'll VOTE: vandergeist
"Kept you waiting, huh?"
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
Goon

Post Post #42 (isolation #5) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:10 pm

I think I explained clearly enough what I was trying to do, if there is anything specific you still aren't clear on feel free to ask. Also I moved on because even though there hadn't been many posts they were all new people actively ignoring what I did, and I had to choose between continuing to do something people were ignoring or answer lilith's question.

Also it is funny when you guys are saying it didn't do anything or help, making do exactly what I wanted and help exactly how I intended.
"Kept you waiting, huh?"
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
Goon

Post Post #46 (isolation #6) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:55 pm

Yes, people could have started talking about it, but at the time it felt as though it would spark more useful discussion and help the game to just move on.
"Kept you waiting, huh?"
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
Goon

Post Post #57 (isolation #7) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:43 am

@Frozen Angel, sorry I don't understand the question, could you rephrase it slightly?
"Kept you waiting, huh?"
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (isolation #8) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:47 am

@Davsto, I get there isn't much to work with, and I know we're playing word sneak. So I don't actually have a problem with the posts just being a way to hide your words, but could you, right now just give me your strongest read? Even if it's just a gut feeling, hit me.
"Kept you waiting, huh?"
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
Goon

Post Post #62 (isolation #9) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:06 am

My point isn't to come of suspicious, my point was to make something happen. The whole point of RVS is to spark discussion, especially if it leads to a wagon. So since the wagon on me was already forming I thought it would be more helpful to keep that going, then to either start a counter wagon, or put one pointless vote on someone. It also, as stated, helps me read the wagon easier, as I now the alignment of the person being wagoned meaning I must only look at two groups and not three. Lastly it gives me more control over what happens to my wagon, which to me is the most scummy thing I did.

Maybe I'm wrong about all that, but at the time and still now, all that seems correct and makes sense to me.
"Kept you waiting, huh?"
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
Goon

Post Post #67 (isolation #10) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:40 am

@FA, nothing spectacular, no one attacking or defending me has done anything to stand out, with both sides have logical arguments. Me personally beveling my move is defend-able in logic, but poor in execution. The stand outs being Postie for the vote and follow up discussion, and Lilith the started asking questions which is good, but then they let Postie do the actual accusations while just agreeing, and they have yet to vote me which seems odd. I'm also waiting for Guilty Lion, see what they have to say.

VOTE: Lilith yeah I could see cautious scum here.
"Kept you waiting, huh?"
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
Goon

Post Post #72 (isolation #11) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:23 am

But you agreed with all of Postie's points for why I was scum, then elaborated that you couldn't see the town move in what I did. So it strikes me as odd that you didn't vote.

Reading a game as things are posted is, for me at least, much different than re-reading when things have slowed down.
"Kept you waiting, huh?"
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (isolation #12) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:49 pm

Fair enough
UNVOTE: Lilith
"Kept you waiting, huh?"
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (isolation #13) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:16 pm

In post 76, GuiltyLion wrote:
However I'm also not sure why TMWSTW is so quick to unvote when he was just talking about how wagons help him make reads.

I get that her response vote looks bad on a surface level, her core reasoning seems fair and genuine. She thought my vote against her was factually incorrect. So when I pointed out what I was talking about and in what I was right, she admitted to being the one who was mistaken and baked down slightly. It felt genuine, and since I make mis read things in this game all the time and it's so early I decided to back off.

I saw her reasoning, and I didn't have anything left to question or truly call her scum over. If I didn't unvote I would have been voting her for the sake of voting her, and just keeping pressure on in a way that doesn't help me or town.

Wagons and pressure are great for pressuring scum, and rvs, but I'm not going to keep sitting on a null player just because my vote happened to be there most recently.
"Kept you waiting, huh?"
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (isolation #14) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:16 am

In post 104, Davsto wrote:
In post 69, lilac wrote:@Aeronaut how do sneak words work for the scums? Will they be able to discuss them at night?
I mean on one hand it's not a question scum would need to ask in public but on the other hand it's the kind of question that scum would ask in public to make themselves seem like they don't know anything.

I think the whole argument is WIFOM, but it in my view shines a bad light on Postie for pushing it so hard.

Sorry I got prodded guys, I've been keeping up with the thread but just couldn't think of anything to say, I know it's idiotic. I'll reread and hopefully have something better, later.

On the subject of missing people, where is Vander? All they seemed to have done in this game was take a wishy washy stance on my wagon, basically saying both sides have merit, got town read by a good chunk of people, then vanished. I'd Like them to give a read next time they show up.
"Kept you waiting, huh?"
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (isolation #15) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:14 pm

VOTE: Lilac I think this will be good for now. Yes it is because of their newest post, it rubs me the wrong way. I'll have more time to elaborate tomorrow.
"Kept you waiting, huh?"
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (isolation #16) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:25 pm

The Lilac has so many touches of scum activity, that I do hope many people follow me with a vote. The post is made up of discredits, and trying to fit in with the crowd, while not doing any actual scum hunting. The make multiple quotes that just say, hey look I'm doing what others did I can't be scum, while they try and make FA and Wednesday look bad.

In post 144, lilac wrote:I figured Frozen was trying to egg me on in order to get me to react to Postie’s vote on me, but I ignored it because I didn’t want to play that silly game. Then she continued egging me on, which probably drew the attention of Wednesday. It looks like she decided to go ahead and vote me since her plan didn’t work the way she hoped it would. I find it scummy how she waited for another person to cast a vote on me before she added herself to the bandwagon, when she clearly had already been trying pressure me. Then, oddly enough, she proceeds to use my RVS like tendencies as her reason to finally nail me.

This isn't really scum hunting, your just OMGUSing and trying to make us all agree that Frozen is bad. These kind of actions strike me as coming from a mindset of trying not to get killed, which is the mindset scum have. Lilac only actually calls one thing here scummy, the rest is discredit. Saying they foiled their plans, or that their actions are odd, but nothing against the reasoning it's self.
"Kept you waiting, huh?"
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (isolation #17) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:55 am

In post 154, vandergeist wrote:

In post 147, Wednesday_ wrote:@vander what is your read on lilac and explain please.

I have nothing new to add that others haven't said in their most recent posts about . It made me wince, but TMWSTW's made me furrow my brow.
Newbtown vs Newbscum is what's to be considered here.
I'm going to highlight this as a statement I don't like, the rest of the post is good but this gets me. From my experience, these kind of statements are made much more often by scum than town, and all they do is seed distrust in both players, with little effort on the part of the excuser. Also scum would know if we're both town and could easily set up a double mislynch with things like this.

In post 147, Wednesday_ wrote:Vander reminds me of franklin from the peanuts unless I am misremembering.

Peanuts wasn't a part of my childhood :P what does this mean?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss2hULhXf04
In post 148, TheManWhoSoldTheWorld wrote:The Lilac has so many touches of scum activity, that I do hope many people follow me with a vote.

Asking for more votes when someone is at L-2 is strange, as your case should speak for itself and you're communicating your intent for them to be...

@Frozen, does your brand of pressure involve minimal interaction with who you're pressuring? You haven't been asking lilac any questions, you just parked your vote there.
Leaving this because I also want to know.
"Kept you waiting, huh?"
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (isolation #18) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:15 am

More peanuts.
Spoiler:
In post 160, vandergeist wrote:In post 155, TheManWhoSoldTheWorld wrote:
Peanuts wasn't a part of my childhood. What does this mean?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss2hULhXf04
But that's Peppermint Patty... or so google tells me. According to the Peanuts wiki, Franklin is the smart one of african-american descent that caused a ruckus because of his introduction to the comics during a more testy time in race relations in American history. (late 60s) How that relates to this mafia game, I'm not sure.

Adults never appear on screen in the peanuts, and when ever they talk all that is heard is trumpet noises. You're right on the other points, just went in the wrong direction with the research.
"Kept you waiting, huh?"
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (isolation #19) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:42 pm

In post 166, Postie wrote:
In post 155, TheManWhoSoldTheWorld wrote:
In post 154, vandergeist wrote:
Newbtown vs Newbscum is what's to be considered here.
I'm going to highlight this as a statement I don't like, the rest of the post is good but this gets me. From my experience, these kind of statements are made much more often by scum than town, and all they do is seed distrust in both players, with little effort on the part of the excuser. Also scum would know if we're both town and could easily set up a double mislynch with things like this.

What? I know plenty of players who say they have trouble telling newbscum and newbtown apart, myself included - in fact, I said that this was an issue I was having with lilac in . This is particularly a problem with newbies who are overly cautious and defensive - those are both newbscum and newbtown traits because newbies are still trying to get to grips with the game and this can make them uncomfortable and unsure of themselves, regardless of their alignment. So I think it makes a lot of sense that we're having trouble sorting lilac.

Sorry we are talking about different thing, I think I misinterpreted what Vander said. What I'm talking about is when two players interact and someone says that the interaction makes it look like one player town and the other is scum without specifying who. Where you, and think Vandergiest meant now, are saying that Lilac may be newbtown or newbscum and it's hard to tell.
"Kept you waiting, huh?"
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (isolation #20) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:42 pm

In post 162, Wednesday_ wrote:Gonna check the mina thread for games or whatever this one is moving awfully slow. And no one is doing anything. The person being looked at has left the building it would appear. Being belligerently now we should discuss who we want lynched and who we would compromise on. I want a name none of that wishy washy shit and I want everyone to say who they'd be willing to lynch.

I want a lilac death.

I could conpromise on a lurker.

Says no wishy washy shit, doesn't specify who they would compromise for.
"Kept you waiting, huh?"
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (isolation #21) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:55 pm

I'm super torn on the newest Lilac post, it makes me feel like Allan Rickman’s lost dog, I see many interesting things but I have no idea where to go. The buddying by town reading and complimenting the people voting them, and also not even trying to defend post 144 just giving up and saying it's bad. On the other hand I actually really like Lilac's ideas against Vander and Postie, I think it's a very solid argument, and the vote is good. So I need time to think about this UNVOTE: Lilac.
"Kept you waiting, huh?"
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
Goon

Post Post #201 (isolation #22) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:12 am

In post 176, lilac wrote:For my points listed above, namely the fact that she out was the only person to completely ignore my outrageous 144.

This quote, this specific quote is my biggest issue. Lilac doesn't even try and explain or defend their post, and just gives in and agrees with everyone. My head says the logic on Vander and Postie is solid but my gut gets pinged by stuff like this, and in the history of me playing this game my gut is smarter than my head. So if Lilac is at L-2 consider this a vote, if they are at L-1 consider this an intent to hammer.
"Kept you waiting, huh?"
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (isolation #23) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:14 pm

@Postie, why do you have Vender as "super town", I currently have them at null and have trouble wrapping my head around such a strong read.
"Kept you waiting, huh?"
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (isolation #24) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:49 pm

VOTE: Lilac
"Kept you waiting, huh?"
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (isolation #25) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:50 am

Where is everybody?! Come on guys, I want to talk. Especially Vander and Postie, if you guys don't want Lilac to fry shouldn't you be here defending him not sitting idly by while it happens? Also don't forget to sneakily sneak your word sneak words into these finals days, or else Aero (my Baby Mama) will freak out. There got them all in, in one post, total perfection. How do you like that Aero? Is that natural? Am I getting Mod Killed?
"Kept you waiting, huh?"
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (isolation #26) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:56 am

Did you give up too? Or is it a clever plan to make it so obvious that no one would guess it? That's what I'm hoping people will think mine is.
"Kept you waiting, huh?"
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (isolation #27) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:43 am

In post 213, Postie wrote:In post 205, TheManWhoSoldTheWorld wrote:
@Postie, why do you have Vender as "super town", I currently have them at null and have trouble wrapping my head around such a strong read.

Her thought process has completely mirrored mine in most places, and comes across as town to me for that reason.

My issue is that I can't think of a single time they've take a hard stance on a single issue, even now they aren't voting. All they've done all game is comment on major events by saying, "yes I see the merit in both arguments, and from my own perspective it could either way, so yes in the end, it sure is a dilemma." Then they once again vanish from the game for a long period of time.

Also I think they're a he.
"Kept you waiting, huh?"
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (isolation #28) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:26 pm

@Postie why is this not good enough?
In post 207, Wednesday_ wrote:
In post 205, TheManWhoSoldTheWorld wrote:@Postie, why do you have Vender as "super town", I currently have them at null and have trouble wrapping my head around such a strong read.

I share this sentiment.

@postie that looks like a reason to park a vote. I don't think anyone says that anymore. That you won't do something unless.

The disagreement is there because I made a post describing why it was backpedaling and why that self awareness was likely scum. Was that not obvious that I disagreed? I gave you the courtesy of saying so. Tell me why I should unvote lilac postie because I have yet to see you defend them.
"Kept you waiting, huh?"
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (isolation #29) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:27 pm

Sorry, you keep answering that. I'm just confused about it, you can ignore me though.
"Kept you waiting, huh?"
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (isolation #30) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:34 pm

In post 96, Wednesday_ wrote:
Sorry. Post 82 is what I am refering to. You're supposed to read my mind postie. Lilac was self aware that her "parked vote" was atteacting attention. In reality only you postie were voting lilac. She called her vote partially random which means she saw something there t further says she wasn't intending to scum read him 'a serious case against him'. So she was making a case. I think lilac needs more pressure.

Right so this is in direct response to
In post 97, Postie wrote:Well I'd assume the "partially random" thing meant that it wasn't fully random because she gave a reason, but it wasn't a "serious case" because the reason was an RVS-ish one. Makes sense to me and doesn't strike me as backpeddling at all.

So Wednesday later saying that the disagreement was already explained doesn't make sense because Postie was responding to that.
Person A Gives Argument A
Person B Disputes Argument A with Argument B
Person A says they disagree with Argument B
Berson B asks why
Person A says because Argument A and that doesn't work, they need to elaborate. Yes, all caught up, sorry.
"Kept you waiting, huh?"
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
Goon

Post Post #225 (isolation #31) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:48 pm

Just read Frozen's ISO, I suggest everyone should it's not long. I could go for FA lynch if we really aren't getting Lilac, they haven't done anything and their limited criticism of Lilac can almost entirely apply to themselves. Also guys, if people don't start putting more effort in day 2 I'll just policy lynch my way to LYLO.
"Kept you waiting, huh?"
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (isolation #32) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:17 pm

In post 226, Frozen Angel wrote:BUT staying in RVS accusation is to much TMWSTW. I made some progression here ...

Could you clarify this for me?
"Kept you waiting, huh?"
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (isolation #33) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:22 pm

I found things contradictory in your ISO, you call people out for vote parking, but spent a fair amount of time with your RVS vote on Davsto and the rest of it Lilac. You call people out for not interacting with there scum read (when it's) but there was three solid real life day where after you voted Lilac you didn't talk to them. You also claim you aren't tunneling (and yes you've said your busy, but I'm going by what's in the thread) but besides me Lilac is the only player in this game you've given a significant mention to.
"Kept you waiting, huh?"
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (isolation #34) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:39 pm

Maybe ISO is blinding me from necessary context, but all I see is this.

In post 102, Frozen Angel wrote:ok lets put some pressure here.

VOTE: Lilac L2

In my opinion your still trying to stay in RVS. seems fairly scummy in my opinion.

Vote with no question, just an explanation, which is fine but the next quote makes me wonder.

In post 114, Frozen Angel wrote:you wanna interact with your scum read anytime soon ?

Then
In post 125, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 121, vandergeist wrote:
In post 114, Frozen Angel wrote:you wanna interact with your scum read anytime soon ?

Is this meant for me? In which case, what?

yes about your parked vote on me....

can you help me understand why are you scum reading me?

You want Vander to interact with you, while you say nothing to Lilac.

In post 130, Frozen Angel wrote:I'm not tunneling on lilac I'm pressuring her to sort her. and that's my playstyle. I play focused.

ISO lilac ... she is never out of RVS. she asked some questions about word sneak and answered postie why she did that. she had a parked random vote on davasto which unvoted right after I asked her.

this is what I mean her try to stay in RVS.

You talk about Lilac, but not to Lilac.

In post 156, Frozen Angel wrote:sorry for absent

just prododge

I'll be back later

Then when you return from this Prdo Dodge the next day (three days after the vote) do you interact with your scum read directly for the first time since voting them.
"Kept you waiting, huh?"
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (isolation #35) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:54 pm

Yes you do talk to them a lot, but I'm talking specifically when you vote Lilac, then turned and said that someone voting you should talk directly to you while not talking to Lilac for three days. The juxtaposition struck me as odd.
"Kept you waiting, huh?"
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (isolation #36) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:26 pm

In post 270, Postie wrote:
In post 225, TheManWhoSoldTheWorld wrote:Just read Frozen's ISO, I suggest everyone should it's not long. I could go for FA lynch if we really aren't getting Lilac, they haven't done anything and their limited criticism of Lilac can almost entirely apply to themselves. Also guys, if people don't start putting more effort in day 2 I'll just policy lynch my way to LYLO.

What've you got against a Wednesday lynch?

I'm not against a Wednesday lynch but I was much more for Lilac and FA. My read for Wednesday is null, and based mostly on how they're making me feel by gut. Some of it has to do with how they're pinging me differently in another game I'm playing with them.
"Kept you waiting, huh?"
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (isolation #37) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:07 pm

@Lilith it's gut null read based on this on going game and how they are acting different in another on going game. I'm only bringing it up because I was asked and that's how I feel, other than that discussing it further doesn't seem like a good idea to me.
"Kept you waiting, huh?"
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (isolation #38) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:13 am

Lilac is probably better, flaking from this game is pretty indicative of scum.
"Kept you waiting, huh?"
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (isolation #39) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:29 pm

Then vote, GL.
"Kept you waiting, huh?"
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (isolation #40) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:16 pm

In post 299, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 296, TheManWhoSoldTheWorld wrote:Lilac is probably better, flaking from this game is pretty indicative of scum.

This I also disagree with though, nobody knows why she flaked and if she never returns we have to assume her last post is frozen in time. Lurking is only scummy when you come back after lurking, if she disappears for good then who knows what happened

Yes I get that you disagree, but you also said a Lilac lynch would be more useful. Who do you want lynched today and why aren't you voting?
"Kept you waiting, huh?"
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (isolation #41) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:55 am

Good game, thanks letting me play. Sorry Postie.
"Kept you waiting, huh?"
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
Goon

Post Post #403 (isolation #42) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:32 am

I think I got one of the harder word lists, just for the way I talk.
Scummy
Idiotic (was the mean word I talked about at the start of day one if you didn't already know)
Perfection
Baby Mama
Allan Rickman’s lost dog
"Kept you waiting, huh?"
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
Goon

Post Post #413 (isolation #43) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:27 am

Well I think I got last, as I never got around to guessing. Don't apologise Aero, that's the nature of the game, it was a ton of fun. Great concept.

Also it gets worse than just getting an Allan Rickman word, look at my name list, or if you get the reference in my name.
"Kept you waiting, huh?"
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
Goon

Post Post #418 (isolation #44) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:55 am

I'd like to pre in as well.
"Kept you waiting, huh?"
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
Goon

Post Post #441 (isolation #45) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:27 am

And I was just about to promise to lynch Postie day one, so she wouldn't have to worry about the cop. /pre in just in case.
"Kept you waiting, huh?"

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”