Micro 575: Twin Peak Neighborhoods Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:05 am

Post by Kahlan »

/confirm
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14 (isolation #1) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:35 pm

Post by Kahlan »

In post 9, Some Random Mafia Player wrote:
in too many games with me, must die early.

Lol not really that good of a reason. Sounds more like a complaint. What if it could be helpful to town that you've played in too many games together? You probably can read the player and tell if he is town or not. you know we need to keep our friends close but our enemies closer. Town or scum? We shall see.

VOTE: SomeRandomMafiaPlayer
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #30 (isolation #2) » Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:12 am

Post by Kahlan »

In post 24, All In wrote:VOTE: RadiantCowbells

no need to apologize. You can go first.

UNVOTE: RandomMafiaPlayer

VOTE: AllIn

Your not being very nice. I can see that it would make since to lynch from the east side because there are more players and we would have more confirmed town players but right now I feel we need to lynch from the west side because there are less people to go through in order to find scum and That would still give us 3 confirming town.
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #58 (isolation #3) » Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:05 pm

Post by Kahlan »

@RaidantCowbells I think he wants you to answer his previous question.
In post 42, ProHawk wrote:This game setup sure does elicit good strategic discussions if nothing else... who fears you RC?

In post 38, RadiantCowbells wrote:If we mislynch in small pool I die.

not doing it.

In post 40, RadiantCowbells wrote:because I am RC.

Why would being RC cause you to die?
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #62 (isolation #4) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:09 am

Post by Kahlan »

In post 34, All In wrote:Here's how this works: it's 5-4
We lynch the bigger group to make it 4-4
Scum kills to make it 4-3
Lynch to 3-3
Kill to 3-2
Worst case scenario at this point is a 50% chance to hit Scum and a 2-1 lylo situation

The soon er we hit Scum, the more conftown we have.
If we hit Scum on Day 1, we have 4 conftown and will have 3 conftown on Day 2 VS 4 non-conftown

This game is all about math.

Lynching in the smaller pool will always give us less conftown. How is this not obvious?

@allIn I dont think it matters in the end the ratios are the same. Say you lynch someone from the east side creating a 4:4 then scum kills making it 4:3 or 3:4. well in a good scum hunt you are trying to find the actual scum not keep eliminating players in order to find scum based on no reason. so that could make the ratio 4:2 or 2:4 that is if we as town are properly trying to find scum. Now if its 4:2 after the lynch then more than likely scum will kill someone from the east side making 3:2. Now I feel that it's better to vote from the smaller pool because there are less people and in my mind you are more likely to find the scum of the west side easier than the east side. Which would make it 5:3 now if we find scum we have 3 confirm town and of course scum will kill which will make the ratio yet again at 4:3 or at 5:2- that is if we find scum from the westside because eastside scum can kill a westside town which will probably help hide him. we could either have a 5 town (4:3) or 6 town(5:2) having 6 town would be good and will be helpful in order to find the last scum player. so trying to find scum in the smaller pool seems to be a good choice too. Even if we don't find scum on the first turn we have a higher chance of finding scum when it becomes 1 in 3 vs 1 in 4. In the end I honestly dont think it matters which side we lynch from as long as we find scum. I choose to try and find scum on the west side first because its a little more of a higher chance. If this game is all about math then I'm betting on the extra 5% chance I get in a 1 in 4 vs 1 in 5.
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (isolation #5) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:39 am

Post by Kahlan »

If you guys are just going to vote from the east side just to make the sides the even why are you voting for prohawk?
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (isolation #6) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:47 am

Post by Kahlan »

Lol just saw that prohawk posted. I think he has a point about AllIn's vote. To me @AllIn you seem to just be riding off of radiant cowbells vote just so we could have someone to lynch that is on the east side.
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (isolation #7) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:53 am

Post by Kahlan »

In post 82, ProHawk wrote:Because I am in the east side?

Well duh it's because your from the east side but shouldn't there be more of a reason behind the vote? It's like no one wants to find scum they just want to lynch. I understand it's better to lynch then not lynch at all but can we at least try and actually find scum and not just throw out votes and hope for a lynch. If that's what should be happening then maybe I should switch my vote to you prohawk then we can be one step closer to your lynching!
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (isolation #8) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:41 am

Post by Kahlan »

I honestly think it doesn't matter which side we vote from. scum is scum and town is town right? so lets just find scum and skip all this math hoo-ha. I feel Radiant is acting pretty scummy...

Radiant doesn't really answer questions when asked or he gives lame answers and doesn't really explain himself. For example:
In post 40, RadiantCowbells wrote:because I am RC.

After he said that he didn't explain why. Even when asked multiple times by a few people. However after I asked he did give a response which was not a real answer.

In post 59, RadiantCowbells wrote:I wish I knew man.

He would have known a reason for what he said since he said the statement in the first place right? I dont know something just seems little amiss. Then he votes for prohawk for reasons I'm not really sure of yet (I'm still on the fence if prohawk is scum or not) because radiant is the one that wouldn't even answer prohawks questions. Which brings me to another reason. Radiant asks for content from Prohawk yet doesnt really supply his own content for why he voting for prohawk or any other content for that matter.

AllIn is acting scummy as well. He just want to have a lynching it seems like. @AllIn do you have any other reason beside prohawk being east town that you are voting for him? If he is town I dont think he really is scum hunting very well.

Then there is SomeRandomMafia He votes for radiant and hasnt really been post anything? lurking much?
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (isolation #9) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:46 am

Post by Kahlan »

lol I was writing my post and didnt see that you had posted @SomeRandomMafia. My post should answer your post though. I feel he is just trying to lynch and not find scum. I think the sides dont need to be even in order to actually play this game but this is my second game so I might be off in my thinking. I think we as town need to team up and find scum with our question. People just need to learn how to answer questions being asked.
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (isolation #10) » Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:09 am

Post by Kahlan »

In post 108, RadiantCowbells wrote:

This is pretty awful. Feels like she's just grasping for an excuse to jump on the biggest wagon.

@RadiantCowbells Okay first off I'm not grasping for excuses I'm calling how I see it. You may not like it because the fact you have the biggest wagon on you and are scared to get lynched? Now If I want to jump on your wagon, I would have done it already because clearly I find some of your actions pretty scummy but I am still trying to gain some reads off everyone and I wasn't ready to put you at L-1 at the time.

So this kind of lame...

In post 123, RadiantCowbells wrote:Well, the rest is just laziness.

When Frozen and Jeanne show up and start posting more I'll be more inclined to generate discussion.

First you don't answer questions or I feel you give really lame answers that don't really answer anything, then you don't want to post content and get defensive when your content was requested, then give a weak answer as to why you are voting for Prohawk because YOU strongly feel scum is riding your wagon? well of course that could be a possibility but which actions of prohawks have implied he is scum? he gave reason (which you asked for- Post#88) as to why he voted for you ( ) and then put FoS on me why? because I'm getting right on the money that you might be scum or you just don't like my post? I also don't like how you said FJ was an easy lynch ( Post #31, Post #32 & Post #64) yet you didnt vote for that person (people?) at all. Then you don't want to post more until FJ shows up? what is up with that?

**sorry my post links arent working. Can someone tell me how to link the post? **

In post 126, All In wrote:
In post 89, ProHawk wrote:You didn't seem to care to ask and just because I don't delineate my scum read to you I am scum? Last I checked your vote pool was 5...

I don't really see why you're getting so defensive over a couple of votes.

Kahlan wrote:@AllIn do you have any other reason beside prohawk being east town that you are voting for him? If he is town I dont think he really is scum hunting very well.

Did you even read what I posted?

In post 117, RadiantCowbells wrote:I strongly suspect that the wagon on me is being jumped on by scum.
Hence, my Prohawk vote. Hence, my FoS on Kahlan.
I think Kahlan's reasoning (which she actually gave unlike prohawk) is extremely weak and scummy.
Get more people posting more and you'll get more from me.

I think this may be the first time ever, but I agree with RC.

@AllIn
(Bold part) I read your post but yet I find your reasons to be lacking. Prohawk has given reasons to his votes from what I see. You say he has 0 content but I think its safe to say the same thing about you. All you really posted was your math reasons on which side we should vote. So really should his supposed 0 content be enough reason for him to be scum if that were the case then I would argue back that you and RC are scum because you have little to no content. So I would say your vote against Prohawk is just a ride off of RC's vote ( which by the way he might have more of a case against prohawk then you do.)

In post 124, lewarcher82 wrote:
Well my reads are basically the opposite of yours (except for SRM, on whom I don't have a read, yet). Let me ask you: according to what you wrote, would you consider it likely that SomeRandomMafia and AllIn could be both scum? If so, why? If not, why?

@lewarcher82 As of right now based on the post I'm leaning towards a RC and AllIn scum team because of their posting as of right now. Although SRMP seemed to have been lurking at first he seems to be posting a little more but still feeling a light scum read off of him. I think we just need to get more interaction from him.
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (isolation #11) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:32 am

Post by Kahlan »

In post 154, RadiantCowbells wrote:So you're saying that FA is buddying me, yet your vote is on me and you think that I'm scum.

That makes sense.

I'm so confused.. why wouldn't that make sense? Aren't there two scum players in a game? Also FA is on the West Side you are on the East Side. Hence presents a scum team right? Makes sense to me..
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (isolation #12) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:43 am

Post by Kahlan »

In post 140, lewarcher82 wrote:
In post 138, RedCoyote wrote:lewarcher, you said you preferred lynching in the smaller pool. How strongly are you willing to fight for that?

It is a consequence of my disbelief in the possibility of relying too much on math. In case I get scumreads on someone from the bigger pool, I will give it more weight and switch.

@kablan I disbelieve your theory I do not think that the two players who esposed themselves most on day 1 are scumteam.

Here math does help: as scum, loosing your partner d1 in this setup would lead to a 50% odds of loosing even if town rls Every night.

So, no. You are very likely wrong.

I really don't think it all factors down to math. I havent played with any of you and have no clue how you play. So I think scum has a plan and we wouldn't know exactly what that is until the days and night go on. I think the best thing we have right now are reads. so I felt as of my last post that it was Radiant Cowbells and All In. My views are slowly changing though. I still think Radiant Cowbells mostly likely can be scum but I think he has a different partner...

In post 145, Frozen Angel wrote:
yep keep up the good scummy work!

That question is not game related. RC has a meta of dieing in night 1 as town or be last gamed as scum and win the game. I never saw a different pattern (well it started to change recently town). the fact you can't find a better question to misrepresent the situation is scummy.

the rest of the post is alarming becuase :

1 - keeping middle ground on Prohawk wagon
2 - not explaining why asking reads is scummy
3 - calling multiple people as scum in your post but not pressuring either of them at all.

Okay...
1- I'm definitely not keeping a middle ground on Prohawk wagon. I am simply trying to keep someone I view as townie from getting lynched. Granted I have never played with prohawk or any of you so I'm taking reads as I see them.

2- I have explained that I thought it was scummy that someone can ask for reads yet not provide it for themselves ( especially When asked for it by someone). Makes no sense to me that you can ask for it yet not provide any information yourself. I guess some normally never post reads in their post in games? I don't know why its okay for some to ask for content or reads yet not really giving anything back. It helps (me at least) find who scum is better when I can see their content reads and reasons for their votes.

3- I have asked questions before and I thought posting my reads and thoughts is a way of pressuring. How else I'm I suppose to pressure them according to you?

What are your other reads on the other players? It only seems like you are fix upon Prohawk and Myself. I didn't view my post scummy because I was just stating what I was reading. I have notice though that a lot of you have played with each other before and seem to bring other games into this game and how people normally play their other games and it's kind of confusing me because I think that whatever is post in here is part of the game but yet when I was questioning why Radiant Cowbells feels he always dies on D1 Frozen Angel tells me its not game related (^^ post above) I think that whatever gets posted in the this game is relevant even if you are talking about another game. If not then why post it in the actual game? It's just confusing :?

In post 149, Frozen Angel wrote:

talk to me about Prohawk view please. what are his reasons and how you assumpted them?

I honestly took prohawks answer ( ) as a good reason because at that point RC didn't really answer anything prohawk had asked in fact he almost ignored him and his questions until I said something. How is stating valid reasons scummy?

Now I have question for you @FrozenAngel how can you sit here and buddy up with or defend RC when throughout the game he has stated he wanted to lynch you on day1 because you are an easy read? now you guys seem to be teaming up?

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Frozen Angel

I don't like that FA is zoning in on just two players and hasnt really give thought to anyone else playing the game. Its like she is defending or teaming up with RC and if that is the case then it would make sense for her to attack the two people who are calling out her partner RC right?
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (isolation #13) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:46 am

Post by Kahlan »

Blah am I writing too big of post? by the time I get my actual post out there is like a whole new course of the game going! :(
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (isolation #14) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:47 am

Post by Kahlan »

Blah am I writing too big of post? by the time I get my actual post out there is like a whole new course of the game going! :(
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (isolation #15) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:47 am

Post by Kahlan »

Okay sorry... it posted twice by itself :(
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (isolation #16) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:29 am

Post by Kahlan »

@cobblerfone the voting count is a little messed up. I'm only voting for frozen angel and no longer AllIn :)

Fixed
Last edited by Cobblerfone on Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (isolation #17) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:47 am

Post by Kahlan »

In post 198, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 197, Kahlan wrote:@cobblerfone the voting count is a little messed up. I'm only voting for frozen angel and no longer AllIn :)

why your voting for whoever think prohawk is scum ?

I already gave my reasons for voting for you and it has nothing to do with prohawk. I do want to point out that Prohawk and I are on the same side so we both can't be scum. I however do see how it looks like prohawk is acting scummy in his post because of how he posts but he has also made a few points I thought were valid. Although I have been told I'm misreading everything and you know I guess that's how I play because I got accused of the same thing in my last game but I was right in my scum finding on who I thought it was. So I'm not sure if that counts for something or not but I'm trying my best to post as I see it. Could I be wrong? Uh yeah but that is on me. I'm just trying to question and make posts the best way I can. I don't think I'm doing that bad for my second game I have ever played.

And I will answer a few other post later tonight when I have access to my computer.. Typing on a phone is way too hard :/
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (isolation #18) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:48 am

Post by Kahlan »

Hey @FA I will answer more when I get on my computer tonight but I wanted to say I never once votes for RC I thought (still to a point) that he was acting scummy. That is why I posted what I thought he was doing that was scummy. I still thought AllIn was more scummy hence my vote on him because he seemed to just want to have someone lynch not really caring if they are scum or not. I thought that is pretty scummy in the sense that more than likely we aren't going to find scum by just lynching off people in hopes they are scum. We need to actually hunt for them. As for voting for you I have a few reasons. You are from the west side so you have a higher chance of being scum and I don't like how you zero in and pick at two players instead of looking at other players. Do you have any other reads besides me and prohawk? I will say prohawk though does seem to be ignoring you some..@prohawk where is that post you promised? Did you get lost finding a computer? (;
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (isolation #19) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:57 am

Post by Kahlan »

In post 166, RadiantCowbells wrote:Hey guys, if Prohawk flips town then Kahlan is probably scum!
Hey guys, if Haklan flips town then RedCoyote is probably scum!
Hey guys if RedCoyote flips town.. OH WAITTTTTTTT

@RadiantCowbells looks like we should just skip to the end of your lynching line up. :lol: It would save us a lot of time especially if you are scum :P
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (isolation #20) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:19 am

Post by Kahlan »

In post 172, RadiantCowbells wrote:

Now I have question for you @FrozenAngel how can you sit here and buddy up with or defend RC when throughout the game he has stated he wanted to lynch you on day1 because you are an easy read? now you guys seem to be teaming up?

WHEN THE FUCK DID I SAY I WANTED TO LYNCH FA ON D1.
I SAID *IF SHE WAS SCUM* SHE WAS A FREEBIE.
AT NO POINT THIS GAME HAS FA BEEN A SCUMREAD. HUGE MISREP.

VOTE: Kahlan[/vot]e

Woah buddy no need for the caps!! I was simply asking a question. In at least 2 of your post you said FA/FJ are an easy read which in return would be a lynch freebie.

How else am I suppose to interpret this post...
In post 32, RadiantCowbells wrote:and/or FJ are scum and it's a 1 lynch freebie.

Which would be nice!

or this one...

In post 64, RadiantCowbells wrote:I want to lynch in small pool because FJ is in small pool and they're a freebie read.

In the first one you had more of an if implied but the second post its clear you say you WANT to lynch in the small pool because FJ is in the small pool and that they are a freebie. How does that not look like you want to lynch them?
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (isolation #21) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:20 am

Post by Kahlan »

@FA nope I was working on a few post. I just wanted to get something out there.
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (isolation #22) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:23 am

Post by Kahlan »

Plus I'm hoping posting something will get others to interact more. It seems like it's been just us for a while. :? :facepalm:
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (isolation #23) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:35 am

Post by Kahlan »

In post 174, Frozen Angel wrote:I must mention that I'm not defending RC in any matter. I'm attacking you for your attack on him , becuase it sucks and scummy for all the reasons I listed.

If you don't know meta why your basing your vote on it in the first place ? who is that scummy for RC for being meta killed in night one a lot ? that was the worst silliest way of shipping someone else (prohawk)

- about taking middle ground : you are. show me one post about you trying to sort him. "He is right" "I don't know why your voting him. I might join" this is taking middle ground

- but asking about reads is not scummy. the fact he didn't done it first was becuase nobody else asked it from him first. this is fualty cycle and easy way for scum to attack someone. stop this logical fallacy

- Nope you didn't. you just posted a cluster for your main push on RC.

I have a slight town lean on All in becuase of a valid setup spec , a very slight scum lean on Kaboose for having force reads , a null slight scum lean on SRMP becuase of his way of sheeping the wagon on RC

was w8ing to see their comments about my attack on you two

AND HERE COME THE MISREPRESENTATION

I NEVER DEFENDED RC

ATTACKING YOU != DEFENDING RC

I'm Attacking your scummy approach for making a wagon on him. That's definitely not DEFENDING him. the way you think you are in the opposite alignment of him IS so damn scummy. the way your using pre flip association is a faulty approach.

and I must mention that I'm zooming on one or two players usually , I'm not hard tunneling here. if you have a better case I will dig that up. scum slip and I will crush you but till then , yes I will zoom my strongest scum reads.

Isn't attacking what you do when you defending? you might not be using the words but you are literally turning everything I say towards RC scummy. Which in return looks like you are budding with him. Now I wrote what I read and how I see it. Between both you and RC apparently I'm misreading so please tell me how do you view RC? What are you clearly seeing that I'm misreading?
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (isolation #24) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:49 am

Post by Kahlan »

In post 203, Frozen Angel wrote:I think I already mentioned nearly half of them. and I shared my read about all of them basically more than what you did so far.

being in west neighbourhood and have a more chance to be scum is pure bullshit

I really hate your posts.

be better than this please

Join the club a lot of people hate my post.
Please
share your post in which you wrote any reads for any of the other players because all I see is you attacking me or duking it out with prohawk. I guess you might have a sort of read on RC ... :neutral:
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (isolation #25) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:08 am

Post by Kahlan »

In post 220, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 219, Kahlan wrote:Isn't attacking what you do when you defending? you might not be using the words but you are literally turning everything I say towards RC scummy. Which in return looks like you are budding with him. Now I wrote what I read and how I see it. Between both you and RC apparently I'm misreading so please tell me how do you view RC? What are you clearly seeing that I'm misreading?

ok let me be clear with you! Your reason for voting RC was shit! Rc stated he is likely the night 1 kill and stated its a meta stuff! You yourself said you have no idea about his meta so what was you expecting to hear from it?

then we go to your next case. You basically attacked All in for voting prohawk. I don't care about my read on prohawk or any thing about him. You can't vote people for casting vote. maybe he wanted to see his reaction. maybe he wanted to make a case on him. although Prohawk was really obviously scummy there...

then we go to the vote on me. You voted me becuase I didn't commented on anyone else. I'm sure I commented more than you ever did in this game on basically all the slots. Look at the post counts and last few pages. I'm recently replaced in but my posts are 100% more content included than rest of you guys together. so thats a blant obvious misrepresentation.

My FOS on you or prohawk has no relation to the fact I'm town reading RC. Its becuase I'm scum reading your posts. If it wasn't obvious so far please write it down anywhere you like.

For one I NEVER voted for RC!! I simply was trying to say what he was doing was/is scummy. My reasons I feel are pretty valid because I have never played with him before so of course I wouldnt know about his Meta. I don't go an look at other games. I stated before this is my second game so I dont know why outside things would matter. players just need to play this game right? So I feel if you post something in the game about something outside or from another game it has relevance to who the player is. So I take the information given in the game and use it the best way I know how. Thats how I feel the game should be played but I guess some of the things that get posted arent relevant to the game or I get accused of just misreading it. :(

Second I voted for AllIn not because of him voting but because HOW he voted. He basically jumped right on to the vote right after RC voted. sure he could have been trying to get a reaction out of Prohawk but all he did was vote and say thank you to RC. In that sense it looked like he was just voting so there can be a wagon or lynch he has been wanting from the beginning (someone from the east side)

Thirdly I'm sorry but have more content/Reads then you do. Good ones? maybe, maybe not but they are reads. I'm trying to find scum the best way I know how and this is the best I have for now...
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (isolation #26) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:47 am

Post by Kahlan »

In post 225, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In the first one you had more of an if implied but the second post its clear you say you WANT to lynch in the small pool because FJ is in the small pool and that they are a freebie. How does that not look like you want to lynch them?

I said that IF frozen angel was scum she'd be a free lynch.

I did not say that I wanted to lynch FA at any point and I don't.

Clearly you didn't read what I wrote. I was quoting you (even put your post in my post) . You were the one who said you wanted to lynch the smaller pool because FJ (who is now FA) was in that pool and that she was a freebie. In that post I didn't see any Ifs. now I must be misreading it but whatever. So if you don't want to lynch her and you think she is an easy read then lighten me how you feel about her up to this point?
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (isolation #27) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:51 am

Post by Kahlan »

In post 226, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 224, Kahlan wrote:For one I NEVER voted for RC!! I simply was trying to say what he was doing was/is scummy. My reasons I feel are pretty valid because I have never played with him before so of course I wouldnt know about his Meta. I don't go an look at other games. I stated before this is my second game so I dont know why outside things would matter. players just need to play this game right? So I feel if you post something in the game about something outside or from another game it has relevance to who the player is. So I take the information given in the game and use it the best way I know how. Thats how I feel the game should be played but I guess some of the things that get posted arent relevant to the game or I get accused of just misreading it.

Second I voted for AllIn not because of him voting but because HOW he voted. He basically jumped right on to the vote right after RC voted. sure he could have been trying to get a reaction out of Prohawk but all he did was vote and say thank you to RC. In that sense it looked like he was just voting so there can be a wagon or lynch he has been wanting from the beginning (someone from the east side)

Thirdly I'm sorry but have more content/Reads then you do. Good ones? maybe, maybe not but they are reads. I'm trying to find scum the best way I know how and this is the best I have for now...

For one so why you voted him becuase of something that wasn't related to game? The problem is this! Your saying he failed to answer the question , the question was "why you thought you will be the night kill?" and it was already answered "I honestly don't know" it was implied its a meta thing,

what was scummy about it?

Second if jumping on someones vote is scummy why you basically followed prohawk vote on RC ? and whats bad about it ? can you explain your point of view about it ?

Thirdly shall we count ? I have 40 posts after I replaced 3 or 4 pages ago, I dare you to find a contentless one in them please :]

and you have 26 posts and 3 votes, never pressured the one you scum readed , never asked questions. just throwing shades and promises, making contradictions and huge buty wall posts. I don't call them content

For the love of pete! I DIDNT vote for RC ever.. I was simply stating what I found scummy about his actions. If I thought he was actual scum at this point I would have voted for him.

So I thought reads were what you post in your post about other players? Like what you read about them or how you see them? Am I wrong?
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (isolation #28) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:21 am

Post by Kahlan »

In post 258, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 246, ProHawk wrote:
In post 236, Frozen Angel wrote:I like Kahlan activity btw

Activity = Town, AmIRite?

I like it yeah he is going upper way upper than you

he seems newbie town

your scum

First off He is actually a She. I just wanted to clarify that I am not a HE. I'm going to read and catch up and try to type up a post right now.
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (isolation #29) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:43 am

Post by Kahlan »

In post 246, ProHawk wrote:
In post 236, Frozen Angel wrote:I like Kahlan activity btw

Activity = Town, AmIRite?

Not sure I agree with this..You would think this would be right, right? It sounds plausible because sure if you are town trying to find scum then you are going to post and question alot in order to find scum but as I have learned that you can't really trust activity as equaling town. My first game I played one of the scum players was really active. That just goes to show you can really say either way if someone it town or scum based on activity. one scum could be active and one scum probably isnt as much or maybe they both are active or maybe both are not. So if you are to say Activity = Town then you are saying FA is likely town because her activity (because she has been pretty active) which would kind of contradict your scum read on her right?
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (isolation #30) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:22 pm

Post by Kahlan »

No!!! Not eagle..lol (; I guess it's good to be able to play with you again hopefully this time you aren't scum and I won't misinterpret your post again :D
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (isolation #31) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:15 am

Post by Kahlan »

In post 274, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:
In post 272, Kahlan wrote:No!!! Not eagle..lol (; I guess it's good to be able to play with you again hopefully this time you aren't scum and I won't misinterpret your post again :D

You don't have to pretend you liked playing with me. Don't worry, I'm much nicer when I'm town.

Well there will be no pretending I assure you. It's clear from your recent post that I still play exactly the same as the last game so I hope you don't hate on me all game and be a meanie head because you don't like my post. So let's see if you are actually nicer this game.
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #348 (isolation #32) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:22 pm

Post by Kahlan »

Uh.. Looks like I have a lot of reading to catch up on. Will post tomorrow :)
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #353 (isolation #33) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:26 am

Post by Kahlan »

In post 310, Frozen Angel wrote:I said that to my self if its not in the thread.

But anyway ...

UNVOTE:

that was a good point

This is interesting.. why unvote prohawk even though he seems to be your top scumread?? I understand that RadiantCowbells made a great point but most of your posts up until you unvoted has been on how prohawk is scum. If you strongly believe he is scum why change your vote because of something RadiantCowbells says? You wouldn't even change your vote when Eagle ask you to switch your vote to AllIn.

In post 287, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 286, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:Oh, ok. Vote all in with me?

Prohawk is way more scummier for me atm

unless you are scared you are wrong and prohawk isnt scum which might have made sense why 3/4 west town were voting him...I'm not sure I understand why you would just unvote though and still havent voted for anyone else. Besides prohawk who else is your top scum read?
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (isolation #34) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:28 am

Post by Kahlan »

In post 316, RadiantCowbells wrote:Oh yeah lol I'm derping all over the place.

Still like RC lynch over any lynch in my 'hood.

In post 318, RadiantCowbells wrote:I really don't like how EE is 'talking at' the game and refusing to address me directly.

I don't see town!him still not having responded to me by this point.

RC=RedCoyote you butt.

I also get some bad feelings about the buddying but that could be NAI.

How the heck are we suppose to know which RC we are talking about when most of us have been using RC for your name ( at least I have been)? That can get really confusing :?

I'm leaning towards town for Eagle this game..he is being a little nicer. lol He was really really mean ( at least to me) when he was scum in our last game together. :lol: He doesnt seem to be playing that way in this game. He just seems more mellow or calm I guess.
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (isolation #35) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:57 am

Post by Kahlan »

In post 355, Frozen Angel wrote:

he is still so scummy

I'm not sure thats the best choice for hitting scum though. yep I basically scared when I saw 3/4 of my team is voting him. Prohawk way of accusing me and All in for bussing and voting his is really concerning for me

Where is he accusing you of bussing because I dont really see a post of him accusing you of bussing..Can you show me? Although Eagle did accuse you in his post which says "
The funny thing is it's likely one of you two is bussing." He kind of uses it as one of his reasons to vote for Prohawk in the since that he states "I don't mind a little bussing here and there.."

Prohawk actually said "Scum bussing is suicide in this setup. MUCH more likely that they just ignore each-other.." ()
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (isolation #36) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:59 am

Post by Kahlan »

@FrozenAngel Do you not have any other scum reads?
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (isolation #37) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:36 am

Post by Kahlan »

In post 358, Frozen Angel wrote:I said the fact EE accused the other two neighbours of him for bussing and voting prohawk was concerning.

Prohawk did nothing to show himself townier

pedit : any OTHER scum read?!

like omfg

I have 3 scum reads ... if your town we siriously need to talk after this game

Okay well that isn't what you said in your post . I was responding to that post. So maybe you need to read what you post in order to understand my post.

yes other scum read.. you clearly believe thus far that prohawk is scum so that eliminates one scum from your list so I was just curious as to who you think his partner is. Instead of answering me you are just taking me into circles. I'm asking you for your reads on you scumhunting but i guess that is the wrong thing to ask. How about this...What is your read list on all the other players?? I was just curious your thoughts on everyone. You have told me before you don't normally write out you reads list that I need to ask you...that is why I'm asking.

Now this is my second game ever. Eagle played with me my first game he knows I'm not the best player (although I knew he was scum) but this is how I play and learn how to play. Trial and error. I may not be the best at reading and writing posts but I'm trying and one day maybe i'll be better at it. Who knows :neutral:
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (isolation #38) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:39 am

Post by Kahlan »

Nvm my first paragraph you had a typo right? You meant EE not prohawk which was posted?
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (isolation #39) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:21 am

Post by Kahlan »

In post 361, Frozen Angel wrote:yeah I meant EE

why your taking that as a criticize. Maybe I can't explain what I mean to saying clearly. having 3 scum reads in day 1 in a 9 player setup is normal more than that is pure paranoia less than that is conf biasing. so the way you asked me for other scum reads was weird.

I want more All in and SRMP. I din't like neither of them new posts.
Red Coyote is a slight town lean of mine alongside Radiant Cowbells which my read on him is basically meta read and not so viable.
and Ranger is usual her so far. still waiting to see why she has prohawk as a strong town.

You didn't like Eagle accusing you of bussing but aren't you imply that he might be bussing if you think he and prohawk might be scum?

As of right now I don't think Eagle is scum but that could change. He just doesn't seem to be as mean or aggressive as he was in our last game. Although I don't like how he was quick to change his vote from allIn to prohawk. Even though he feels prohawk and allIn could be a scum team. He was very easily pursued to change his vote by AllIn. Then accuses you guys of bussing :/
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (isolation #40) » Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:22 am

Post by Kahlan »

In post 381, RadiantCowbells wrote:I want to lynch SRMP.

Then why aren't you voting for him?
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #444 (isolation #41) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:00 am

Post by Kahlan »

w/e
VOTE: SRMP
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #448 (isolation #42) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:13 pm

Post by Kahlan »

Dang prohawk is gone. :( it's a bummer because I didn't think he was scum at all. I need to go back a reread day1. I'll post more tomorrow.
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #496 (isolation #43) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:35 am

Post by Kahlan »

In post 448, Kahlan wrote:Dang prohawk is gone. :( it's a bummer because I didn't think he was scum at all. I need to go back a reread day1. I'll post more tomorrow.

First off this is not a scummy post. If you read the first day I defend Prohawk and I felt he was town and I didn't want him to be gone. I truly thought I was the one going to be killed during the night because people hate my post and one of the people I think to be scum could have killed me off. so maybe she isn't scum after all?

In post 449, RadiantCowbells wrote:I think Kahlan is scum in our group but we're lynching in west side today.

I agree. well not the I am scum part but the lynching from the west side today.

I feel Ranger and Eagle are town reads as of right now. My top scum reads from the west side is FA and All-In. So I'm going to
VOTE: AllIn
I don't agree with his way of voting.. it feels a bit off to me. He also wanted Prohawk gone..
Reason #1 : His vote on Prohawk. he was quick to jump on the voting. He immediately voted for him after RC voted and he didnt give any real explanation until prohawk pushed for info. ( which he probably didnt like )
Reason #2 : he tries to get eagle to vote for prohawk. pushing for a lynch on him it seems like..
In post 289, All In wrote:EE, let's vote Prohawk.

so then Eagle votes prohawk but later AllIn changes him mind and wants to vote Eagle..
In post 372, All In wrote:VOTE: EE

I have a sudden urge to sort my own neighborhood and I'm feeling pretty good about Ranger and FA.

It just seemed a little off since he wasn't really posting a lot. Then he switches his vote so easily? :igmeou:
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #497 (isolation #44) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:38 am

Post by Kahlan »

In post 475, Ranger wrote:
RadiantCowbells wrote:I think Kahlan is scum in our group but we're lynching in west side today.
Given ?
Possible.
Enough to make me
not
vote RedCoyote.

FA's town, though.
So's EE.
VOTE: All In.

@Ranger what was wrong with my post?
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #504 (isolation #45) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:34 pm

Post by Kahlan »

In post 503, Frozen Angel wrote:Kahlan I want a detailed read about all 4 of us in west neighbourhood. why you think Ranger and EE are likely town and the scum is between me and All In ?

I have already give a few reasons I think you are scum in day 1 and I still stand by some of them. I also just explained why I think all in is scum that's why I'm voting for him. I have also gave reason before why I feel so far that eagle isn't scum and for ranger I just feel she is town as I read her post. If you want more details and post number ect it will have to wait until tomorrow. Today is my sweet baby's birthday so I won't be able to post tonight.
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #621 (isolation #46) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:08 pm

Post by Kahlan »

Wow looks like I have some reading to do. Let me start writing my post. For now I'm going to UNVOTE: AllIn I don't want him getting lynched as I try to write out my post.
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #640 (isolation #47) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:35 am

Post by Kahlan »

Hey sorry I didn't get to make a post last night. My baby wasn't feeling good so I was up most the night with her. I'll try my best to get something up today. Thank you all for understanding:)
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #647 (isolation #48) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:16 am

Post by Kahlan »

In post 645, RedCoyote wrote:
Kahlan 621 wrote:Wow looks like I have some reading to do. Let me start writing my post. For now I'm going to UNVOTE: AllIn I don't want him getting lynched as I try to write out my post.

Okay, I think I have an idea what the scum team is now.

I wanted to see what Kahlan would do after voting All In. I'm now in a happy place. What was sticking out in my mind was that I wasn't convinced there was scum between Frozen/Radiant. Honestly, I have gotten town reads off of both of them from early on in the game (well, I needed Jeanne to replace out to see Frozen as town). As Radiant said, the ProHawk kill doesn't really do anything for him. The ProHawk kill helps Frozen somewhat, but I find her naked emotion today to be very difficult to fake. I think Radiant sees this, too, which is why he's been reluctant to vote her.

Had Kahlan not unvoted or given me some other indication that she continued to see All In as scum, I'd probably have looked toward Eagle or Ranger. Instead, I think Kahlan got nervous and backed away. What confirms this for me even more was that she didn't even have a "backup" vote, so to speak. Either she wasn't too keen on voting All In when she did vote him, or she has an interest in keeping pressure off of him. I'm not happy with either of those answers. In other words, she took her vote off of All In not because there was something more pressing that convinced her she found scum elsewhere, but only because of my additional vote. This may have been why she was quick to add how she was distrustful of Frozen in the same post she voted All In.

First off I only unvoted because I wanted the chance to read all the posts I had missed and see if that there was anyone who may or may not have more of a scum read. I honesty dont want us to mislynch on day2 we need to find scum. I had every intention of writing a post last night explaining my unvote and to list my scum reads but like I said before my baby wasn't feeling good so I wasnt able to catch up and post like I wanted too. I however can tell you for sure that I am town. I wasnt unvoting because I got nervous I dont mind lynching scum if that person is scum but I believe in having a chance to reread and see if my scum read is right. I didnt want a possible mislynch because I didnt get the chance to read over the new posts. with that said I have missed out on a lot and clearly have a lot of catching up to do and I will try and do that now.
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #651 (isolation #49) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:18 am

Post by Kahlan »

In post 565, RedCoyote wrote:I'm fascinated that no one responded to my . That really speaks to me. It seems to me the only possible angle All In has is Radiant's suspicions of Frozen. I think All In is well aware that Radiant is his only lifeline and is desperately clinging to him, but then Kahlan is currently voting All In.

Let's see if she continues to.

VOTE: All In (L-1)

If this was a just a ruse to see my reaction why are you still voting for him??

In post 506, RedCoyote wrote:Oh, one other thing, and I know this is kind of brass tacks, but is anyone here willing to stand up and say they have a town read on All In?

no one directly responded to your post.. I know I didnt because I was voting All In at the time so I couldn't say I had a town read on him. I do want to note though that Radiant did ask ranger to unvote. Which to me would imply to some extent that he thinks AllIn is town. That is unless Radiant is scum and AllIn is his partner then in that case maybe he was trying to save his buddy. Now so if you think Radiant is town then him thinking AllIn is town would be the more likely choice though.
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #652 (isolation #50) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:22 am

Post by Kahlan »

In post 650, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 648, RedCoyote wrote:his is not you struggling to decipher whether or not this is FA town?

If you are 100% convinced that Frozen is scum, why are you trying to "convince" her of anything (i.e. your alignment, to unvote X, etc)? Why are you wanting to "see more" from her? If you're not 100% convinced, then I think there's a piece of you that sees Frozen as town here that I am trying to bring out.

nah this is he know I'm town becuase he is scum

If you are so sure he is scum then why arent you voting for him? If its because you dont want to lynch from the smaller pool? Maybe instead of getting so worked up over Radiant being scum maybe you can try and help find the west side scum to distract you and that way you wont have to keep voting for yourself..well unless you know you are scum and want to help town out..then by all means vote for yourself.
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #656 (isolation #51) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:01 am

Post by Kahlan »

Okay I'm sorry but I kind of dont want to read through all the fighting between Radiant and FA right now. Besides it was all basically the same and in the end they all unvoted anyways.

so of course one of the scum players from the east side was on the SRMP now which person I'm not sure. I know I'm not scum so that leaves Radiant and Redcoyote. All three of our votes on SRMP were crap though so really I can't find scum that way but I can look at the west side and I feel scum might have been from this side too but again all reasons for voting SRMP were crap too. I however want to take a look who wanted prohawk gone... so the top two people that stand out the most to me wanting prohawk gone were FA and Eagle. I have been reading Eagle as town but I kind of leaning toward Eagle for scum now... He had a continuous vote on Prohawk and tried to make him look scummy but prohawk seemed to see through Eagles games and was calling him out as scum and I think Eagle might have been the one with the most reason to kill prohawk.

Now FA wanted prohawk gone but because she was the most vocal over her thoughts I think that would make her kill Prohawk to obvious. So I dont think she would have killed him.

In the east side neighborhood though Prohawk kept on talking about how much he thought Eagle was scum and had listed a few reasons too. So if Eagle didnt kill him his east town scum partner could have in order to protect him in the next day. Now Radiant kept whining that he was going to be the one who was going to die and night so if his whining was real then he is probably town which would leave RedCoyote to be scum on the east side who also could have killed prohawk.

So in light of my thinking I'll VOTE: Eagle

I had voted AllIn because I did think he was scum because of how he was voting but I think eagle voting is worse....

In post 292, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:
The funny thing is it's likely one of you two is bussing.

Still. VOTE: prohawk
I don't mind a little bussing here and there if y'all have already agreed to it in scum chat.

In post 440, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:*sigh*
VOTE: SRMP

All he did was Sigh.. :? Can I be completely wrong thinking Eagle is scum..maybe but that is what I have for now.
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #683 (isolation #52) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:29 am

Post by Kahlan »

In post 667, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:VOTE: All in sorry thought my vote was already here

@Eagle Your vote puts All In at L-1 aren't you suppose to clearly state that?
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #684 (isolation #53) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:39 am

Post by Kahlan »

In post 655, Frozen Angel wrote:Lets play a game

Kahlan whats your read on Ranger and why

My read on ranger as of right now is town. She hasn't really displayed any signs I feel to be scum yet. She also was had a good read on prohawk. She felt he was town and he ended up being so. I also haven't played with her before so if she has scum signs that you feel you know about, I don't really see them. Now I can be completely far off in my read but as I read it's how my mind sees it so we will see if she does something that I don't think is town and I will call her out on it.

Can you list out your reasons why you think she is scum? That way I have something I can kind of compare or help me see different angles :D
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #685 (isolation #54) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:41 am

Post by Kahlan »

^^ I forgot to add that I however don't agree with her solid read on Eagle but that doesn't make her scum.. Well not yet anyways
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #687 (isolation #55) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:49 am

Post by Kahlan »

In post 681, Ranger wrote:I like .
I know I was scumreading RedCoyote, but if he's scum, it's an impressive post. I
really
think All In is our scum, but this definitely tips the scales away from him.

What about his post stands out the most to you? Do you still think RedCoyote can be scum?
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #707 (isolation #56) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:51 am

Post by Kahlan »

In post 706, RadiantCowbells wrote:So I think that Kahlan is the scum in my group again.

But who is the other scum?

Why am I scum?
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #709 (isolation #57) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:12 am

Post by Kahlan »

In post 708, RadiantCowbells wrote:RedCoyote if scum is really good at AtEing and I have 0 posts that make me think you're town.

Perhaps he is good at it or maybe it is you that is scum? The only problem with you thinking I'm scum is that you are wrong. What happened to the posts you read that made you feel I was town before? Can really say you have 0 posts that make you not think I am town? If you are town you going to cry when you realize that I'm not scum. I however am leaning more towards RedCoyote as scum on our side but sometimes it's hard to tell on our side who the real scum is between the two of you.

In post 211, RadiantCowbells wrote:Kahlan strikes me as more newb than scum.

UNVOTE:

In post 240, RadiantCowbells wrote:
I haven't liked most of what he's posted and
I have liked a lot of the stuff that Kahlan has

In post 403, RadiantCowbells wrote:
I think Kahlan's town.

Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #739 (isolation #58) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:08 am

Post by Kahlan »

In post 738, Frozen Angel wrote:ok maybe not

All In worries me in a very icky way.

What about All IN worries you?

I still Eagle can be scum. He is definitely playing different then the last game I played with him in which he was scum so its hard to tell if I'm reading him right or not but I still dont like how he was voting before and I think that RedCoyote might be his partner. This is base a lot on the east side neighborhood chat though. Before Prohawk died he was starting to point his finger at Eagle for being scum and he again expressed his feelings in the neighborhood chat and then he ends up as the night kill. Not sure if it was coincidence but eh it could have been or it could have been scum protecting himself and his partner from prohawk.
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #740 (isolation #59) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:10 am

Post by Kahlan »

In post 737, Frozen Angel wrote:I guess both will hit town... so

this is a pure shit dilemma.

Is this because you feel Ranger is scum on your side? or are you now leaning more towards All In?
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #763 (isolation #60) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:58 pm

Post by Kahlan »

In post 762, Ranger wrote:
RadiantCowbells wrote:That's fucking awful.
So lynch him. Force RedCoyote back on, after voting yourself.

Uh yeah this is definitely is proposing a quick lynch approach from someone who could be scum in my opinion. If Radiantcowbells votes and pushes RedCoyote to get back on to vote that means either scum from the east side is wanting to lynch his buddy or that allIn is an easy target and both or one scum lynched him. I don't like what ranger is suggesting.
UNVOTE:

VOTE: Ranger
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #774 (isolation #61) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:57 am

Post by Kahlan »

FA you never answered my questions.. 740[/post]
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #775 (isolation #62) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:13 am

Post by Kahlan »

In post 770, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:Today is lasting too long. All in is scum please can we just lynch him? I'm starting to have nightmares of last minute lynches

Can you list your reasons why you feel AllIn is scum again? I cant seem to see any of your reasons for voting him except for one post back when you first voted him in D1.
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #776 (isolation #63) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:16 am

Post by Kahlan »

In post 773, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 772, RadiantCowbells wrote:Tomorrow I hit this game really hard.

you should have done that ages ago, where were you? winter sleeping?

In post 772, RadiantCowbells wrote:Tomorrow I hit this game really hard.

Ouch that sounds like it's going to hurt.
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #779 (isolation #64) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:01 am

Post by Kahlan »

In post 778, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:Tell me why you're town reading him, please? I know why I'm town reading just about everyone else other than RC, really. IMO we lynch him today and RC tomorrow and gg, easy win. Everyone else is pretty town for me.

Never said I was town reading him. I was just trying to see your side of things. I however think ranger is acting scummy. What she had said to RC just doesn't sit well with me. I don't mind lynching AllIn if in fact he is scum. I just want to make sure we lynch the right person. Although I do want to go back a read a few more of AllIn and Rangers posts to make sure. I'll try to make a post when I get on my computer tonight.
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #780 (isolation #65) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:04 am

Post by Kahlan »

I do find it odd that RedCoyote unvotes for his top scum read and hasn't been back on to vote anyone.. RedCoyote did FA "sell" you on her scum read or are you still wanting to vote for AllIn?
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #784 (isolation #66) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:28 am

Post by Kahlan »

In post 782, RadiantCowbells wrote:FA, did you know that I've never had someone say that they'd sheep my reads if X and had them actually sheep my reads?
I mean you of all people should know that I don't trust people to sheep my reads. :|
And I'm not even sure that you're town.

I am procrastinating my reread of this game until tomorrow because of higher priority games. sorry.

Tomorrow? You already promised us a tomorrow! Lol No wonder you think this game is dumb. No one seems to care about it. That includes you... Haha! We are only two days from the day being over and it seems everyone have disappeared or don't care to really post anymore.. What is wrong with this game people? I don't stink that bad do I? :lol: :roll:
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #788 (isolation #67) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:25 pm

Post by Kahlan »

In post 785, Ranger wrote:For the record: firmly thinking Kahlan's the All In partner as of late.

Okay.. Why?
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #799 (isolation #68) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:34 am

Post by Kahlan »

In post 796, Frozen Angel wrote:sure what he says. lynch one of us and the other one tomorrow

I don't care

In post 789, Ranger wrote:
Kahlan wrote:Okay.. Why?
Your general attitude.

What in my general attitude has you thinking I am scum? My last post? Because if that is the case I was only posting that to get people to start posting again. As you can clearly see a lot of these players on here have been ignoring my questions and posts though. So far the only person that has responded back to me from my last couple of post is you. I am town and this game is becoming boring to me aa a townie.. Can you just imagine how the scum team feels? Now people keep saying we need to lynch from the west side so it evens out the towns after scums night kill. Which would be the logical thing to do and I still will vote from the west side but I would also say you all can just lynch me and you can be one step closer to finding scum on my side as long a town wins I'll be good.

I will UNVOTE: ranger I still don't like a few things she has posted but at least she isn't ignoring me. So we are getting close to the end of day2. I'll be back with my vote.
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #828 (isolation #69) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:38 pm

Post by Kahlan »

Wow.. Great I'm the deciding vote.. Um AllIn , radiant any last words before I vote?
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #833 (isolation #70) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:10 pm

Post by Kahlan »

Oh my gosh lol no one is going to get lynched at this point.
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #834 (isolation #71) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:13 pm

Post by Kahlan »

In post 830, All In wrote:
Ugh this game.

I second that.
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #837 (isolation #72) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:24 pm

Post by Kahlan »

Radiant do you how do you feel about Rangers vote on RedCoyote? Do you think he is scum or do you still feel like I am scum?
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #859 (isolation #73) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:53 am

Post by Kahlan »

In post 848, Ranger wrote:Arg.
UNVOTE: RedCoyote

At this stage I'm frankly considering the no-lynch just to see who the scum kill.

I keep looking at different part of the games and coming up with different answers.
Some parts of D2 make me think Kahlan's scum, other parts of the game like ProHawk make me think Kahlan's town.
Some parts of the day make me think Radiant's scum, other parts make me think he's town.
Some parts of the game make me think Frozen Angel is scum, other parts make me think town.
And some parts make me think All In is scum, while I've also second-guessed myself.

Extrapolated Eagle is the only player who I just don't feel like is scum.

This doesn't sit well with me..What kind of townie would consider a no-lynch just so they can see who scum will kill?? Any lynch at this point seems like it would be better than a no-lynch and more than likely with all this mind changing between everyone we will probably hit a townie especially since we are coming up on are deadline.
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #860 (isolation #74) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:58 am

Post by Kahlan »

sorry forget to put I'm going back with my last vote... VOTE: Ranger
I dont like how she was considering a no-lynch and I thought how she was trying to push the lynch for allin in post had scum written all over it. :neutral:
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #861 (isolation #75) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:22 am

Post by Kahlan »

cobbler can you post the vote count please?

I really want to keep my vote on ranger but I definitely do not want a no lynch. We need to find scum and if we don't lynch not sure that would be helping anyone really. Although scum might be forced to kill someone from the west side if a no lynch happened. It would yet again make the side even but would make this game so much longer.
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #929 (isolation #76) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:09 pm

Post by Kahlan »

I think FA vote was a lynch vote on AllIn.. It was eagle, RC, ranger and FA then RC unvoted.. Does that count as a lynch still?
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #934 (isolation #77) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:58 pm

Post by Kahlan »

Why does my questions always get by passed. I was really curious as if the vote still counts if RC unvoted after the FA voted. I'm kind of confused at what is happening right now :S
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #955 (isolation #78) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:02 am

Post by Kahlan »

Hey guys I'm going to be busy today so I will come back later to read and post.
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #964 (isolation #79) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:40 pm

Post by Kahlan »

In post 446, Cobblerfone wrote:
Votecount 1.17

RedCoyote - Ranger (L-4)
Frozen Angel -
All In -
Extrapolated Eagle - All In, ProHawk (L-3)
Ranger -
Some Random Mafia Player - RedCoyote, Frozen Angel, Extrapolated Eagle, RadiantCowbells, Kahlan (Lynched)
RadiantCowbells -
ProHawk -
Kahlan -

Not Voting - Some Random Mafia Player

Everyone decided to burn down Some Random Mafia Player's house. Except the house was empty anyway.

Some Random Mafia Player has been lynched! He was an
East-Neighbor Townie

Night One Deadline
(expired on 2016-02-17 15:50:00)

In post 935, Cobblerfone wrote:
Votecount 2.12

RedCoyote - All In
Frozen Angel -
All In - Extrapolated Eagle, RadiantCowbells, Ranger, Frozen Angel
Extrapolated Eagle -
Ranger - Kahlan
RadiantCowbells - Frozen Angel, RedCoyote
Kahlan -

Not Voting -

All In was thrown into the valley. He was a
West-Neighbor Townie

Night Two Deadline
(expired on 2016-03-04 20:40:00)

Neighborhoods are reopened for the night phase.

I find it very curious how both radiant and eagle were on both lynches. The person who pushed for all-in to be lynched was Eagle although ranger did vote for alLin she didnt seem to be pushing for a lynch on him as hard as eagle was. I also think scum NK FA because he wasn't happy with frozens hammer almost trapping him on the allIn wagon.
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #966 (isolation #80) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:01 pm

Post by Kahlan »

As of right now I'm leaning more towards eagle being scum, yes. I am struck by how you and frozen kept bantering back and forth on how you know each other's scum game and I got to thinking about that because eagle was scum in our last game we played together and if I'm basing my views on that last game then no he wouldn't be scum this game but if anything your guys banter taught me was that you can't really based scum reads on old games. The way eagle joined the SRMP wagon wasn't really good. He sighed and that was all the real reason he gave. Then prohawk dies and the last person he voted for was eagle. He even talked about home much he thought Eagle was scum in the east thread and he ends up the first NK. Then eagle wants allIn gone so he pushes and tells everyone that allIn should be lynched.
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #973 (isolation #81) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:25 pm

Post by Kahlan »

In post 971, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:Kahlan. I dont want to lose this one. What do you need from me to prove I'm town? I screwed up on all in. I was wrong there. :/ I'm sorry. Just trust me here. I'm town. What do you need?

I don't know. :/ I need more time to think things through. I don't want to mislynch. I don't want to vote wrong and screw town over. Here let me go back a read a few things and I'll see if I can see things in a different light. You really aren't acting like you did our last game but that kind of worries me because what if I'm wrong with thinking you are town because you aren't as Aggressive this game?
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #974 (isolation #82) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:38 pm

Post by Kahlan »

In post 967, RedCoyote wrote:

Kahlan 964 wrote:I also think scum NK FA because he wasn't happy with frozens hammer almost trapping him on the allIn wagon.

Do you think Eagle was trying to back away from the All In wagon toward the end? Or do you mean Radiant?
I was talking about radiant, in the case if he is scum. He tried to unvote after FA hammered. It was kind of strange if you ask me

Kahlan 966 wrote:I got to thinking about that because eagle was scum in our last game we played together and if I'm basing my views on that last game then no he wouldn't be scum this game

Could you expand on this? Radiant talked about it a little bit, but I don't think you've brought this up. Any similarities/differences?
I did talk some about this at the beginning because I was getting a pretty strong town read off eagle because he wasn't playing as aggressive and he also seemed to be more active as scum in our last game. He seems to post less but get kind of straight to the point which I assume can be his town read. If you want actual post of me talking about him I can look for them.

Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #976 (isolation #83) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:47 pm

Post by Kahlan »

In post 972, RadiantCowbells wrote:Red is scaring the shit out of me.

Why is he scaring you?
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #978 (isolation #84) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:53 am

Post by Kahlan »

Eagle, who is your scum read on the eastside?

Radiant,who is your scum read on the westside? And can you also answer my last question in post 976:D
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #989 (isolation #85) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:34 am

Post by Kahlan »

In post 987, RadiantCowbells wrote:Alright. So we've established that RC is the scum in my group.

UNVOTE:

That points to EE, but I'll do some rereading first.

Why does it point to EE and not Ranger? Is it because she constantly claims RedCoyote is scum?
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #999 (isolation #86) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:17 pm

Post by Kahlan »

In post 997, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:Well that pretty much confirms Red as the other scum since radiant didn't vote.

@kahlan the question is which scum do you want to get Fleischer of first? My vote follows yours.

Im scared to place my vote on the wrong person..I'm still not sure who to vote for :O but I want to know why you feel that confirm red as scum because Radiant didn't vote? Couldn't radiant not vote because he could be confirmed scum if he does? I need a little break down into what you are thinking because if you aren't scum and radiant And I aren't scum that means both scum are voting for you.
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1001 (isolation #87) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:18 pm

Post by Kahlan »

In post 998, RadiantCowbells wrote:hi kahlan?

Hello! Sorry I'm on my phone so writing post take even longer to write out.
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1002 (isolation #88) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:19 pm

Post by Kahlan »

In post 1000, RadiantCowbells wrote:If I were scum and he was town I'd have already won the game by voting him.

Gotcha..
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1003 (isolation #89) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:24 pm

Post by Kahlan »

but if you were scum and eagle is your partner would you hammer him then?

I'm not going to start a vote and have eagle and Radiant vote after me to hammer. It just seems wrong.
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1005 (isolation #90) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:29 pm

Post by Kahlan »

Alright I see your point. I still can't vote yet. :/ I have to know for sure so I don't beat myself up for choosing the wrong person. So I'll wait for ranger and possibly red to wage in a little more.
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1010 (isolation #91) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:47 am

Post by Kahlan »

Eagle you did it again.. Put someone in L-1 and forgot to state that you did so. I know it's completely obvious but isn't it part of the game to still state it? I can't vote for Red. If ranger is scum then Red probably isn't because she has been saying he is scum this whole time. Plus she hasn't voted for him yet which kind of seems strange for someone who thinks he is scum this whole game. So either she is scum and doesn't want to hammer her partner or scum is already on the vote. I don't know this is getting to me. I honestly know that if ranger decides to vote then one or both scum are there. I have never been in this situation before if scum were to vote for his partner then would town win because there is only one scum left? How does this work?
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1015 (isolation #92) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:40 am

Post by Kahlan »

In post 1013, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:Or rather you guys since I doubt the other one will leave me alive after I've already made it very clear who I'm going after. Anyways, I feel worse about this since kahlan doesn't seem to think red is confscum for some reason?

How am I suppose to know for sure that he is confirm scum? He had two votes against him and ranger who I assume you think is scum was saying red is scum also. It just looked bad having both westside think he is scum. You were voting him and ranger was clearly stating how much she thinks he is scum (which she has been saying this whole game.) I'm so confused on what to do right now :/ I really want to catch scum and not mislynch.
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1016 (isolation #93) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:45 am

Post by Kahlan »

In post 1014, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:UNVOTE:

@Radiant I'm beginning to feel a little less confident about kahlan, could she have just been unaware?

Little less confident in me? Why did you unvote if you feel so strongly that red is scum then? I just need a little more evidence to be presented before I actual placed my vote accordingly.
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1021 (isolation #94) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:27 am

Post by Kahlan »

In post 1017, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:@Kahlan the doubt is from the fact that you don't realize why you and RC were cleared

It's not that I didn't realize that but something didn't feel right about me voting for Red in that moment. I just needed a little more info. You didn't have to unvote. Unless you no longer feel Red is scum?
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1023 (isolation #95) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:44 am

Post by Kahlan »

In post 1011, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:Radiant unvoted didn't he?

You are right he did unvote. I was looking at the wrong vote count. I'm sorry about accusing of not stating L-1. I am still confused as to why you would voted for red when Radiant asked you to do so. Then Why did you unvote? So let me get this clear no one is voting for Red now and there are two votes on eagle? Which also happens to be two people that Reds paired together on his hypothetical scum teams? So is red trying to tell us he and ranger are scum? :/
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1024 (isolation #96) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:46 am

Post by Kahlan »

In post 1022, RadiantCowbells wrote:He unvoted because he's concerned that RC will end up getting lynched today and that he'll be a sitting duck tomorrow.

@Radiant I'm beginning to feel a little less confident about kahlan, could she have just been unaware?

RedCoyote is voting you.

No combination of players have hammered you.

Red is confirmed scum fypov if you're town.

Is eagle your scum read on the westside?
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1030 (isolation #97) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:04 am

Post by Kahlan »

I guess I don't get it.. How was radiant cleared as town? Clearly he doesn't think the same for you because he has pointed his finger at you as scum in this day... He also really likes to ignore questions I have ask him and it's getting really old.
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1031 (isolation #98) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:09 am

Post by Kahlan »

He is also gets really jerky when people point out things he has done. He was saying in the eastside that his top town read was allIn and he got lynched and I asked him why was he voting for allin then and he told me to shove off.. Now does that seem like a nice town spirit? It wasn't very nice I shall say.
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1032 (isolation #99) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:11 am

Post by Kahlan »

I'll go back a reread some more I guess :/
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1035 (isolation #100) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:59 pm

Post by Kahlan »

In post 1033, Ranger wrote:
RadiantCowbells wrote:Everyone in this game knows that I'd bus in this situation. Why else bring EE to a 1v1 that he's obviously going to lose?
This.

Radiant usually either busses hard or defends hard. This game he's done neither to Eagle. Eagle vs. me is not a battle Eagle can win, so Radiant would be unlikely to have treated Eagle this way if he were the partner.

That definitely was not obvious to me. I have never played with radiant before. why would you want to play the same way each time you are scum anyways though? Wouldn't that be a stupid move for a scum player? So ranger just because he says he busses his partner and isn't doing it now you feel that he is town?
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1037 (isolation #101) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:06 pm

Post by Kahlan »

In post 1033, Ranger wrote:
RadiantCowbells wrote:Everyone in this game knows that I'd bus in this situation. Why else bring EE to a 1v1 that he's obviously going to lose?
This.

Radiant usually either busses hard or defends hard. This game he's done neither to Eagle. Eagle vs. me is not a battle Eagle can win, so Radiant would be unlikely to have treated Eagle this way if he were the partner.

Another thought.. If radiant is scum then that would probably mean ranger is his partner. Radiant, ranger and eagle all have been saying red is scum. Now the problem I have with this is I am town so I know that either both scum are saying red is scum or his scum partner is stating that he is scum.. The question is which one is it?
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1038 (isolation #102) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:07 pm

Post by Kahlan »

In post 1036, Ranger wrote:
Kahlan wrote:why would you want to play the same way each time you are scum anyways though?
He doesn't. The pattern's there, though.

So ranger just because he says he busses his partner and isn't doing it now you feel that he is town?
That's one reason among many, yes.

What are your other reasons?
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1039 (isolation #103) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:10 pm

Post by Kahlan »

In post 1034, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:Wow. Thanks for the confidence, guys.

Hey I'm sorry. I'm really trying to find scum and red might be it and he might not.. I don't want to vote for the wrong person so I keep asking questions so I can make a clearer picture. I will say if we are basing people off of old games and how they play eagle is playing a lot different then he didn't in our last game together and he was scum. So that could probab point to him being town this game.
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1041 (isolation #104) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:57 am

Post by Kahlan »

cobblerfone I'm going V/LA for the next 4 or 5 days. I will try my best to Pop in to write a post if I am able.
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1046 (isolation #105) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:10 am

Post by Kahlan »

In post 1045, Ranger wrote:
Kahlan wrote:What are your other reasons?
Hard to explain. Basically, lots of RC experience. The most concerning thing was Frozen Angel's death last night, but frankly if he were scum I'd expect her to have died N1, or maybe me. He may, or may not, think I can read him, hard to say for sure. (His answer changes every game.) Regardless of whether he thinks I can read him or not, I know that he fears me. Yet I'm still alive. He's also made no attempt to mislynch me. There's been no attempt on his part to consciously buddy me; if there was, I would have seen it. The closest thing which could even remotely come from a scum him is an attempt to imitate behaviors from the recently-completed Space Invaders game, yet I don't think this was his intention. His interactions with Eagle do not match any of my experiences with him as scum.

Then, there's the other options. You look town. I'm pretty sure it's not you, for many reasons as well. So, looking at RedCoyote...you have someone who is
not
familiar with me, who does
not
understand the Radiant-Ranger dynamic, how that frenemy relationship evolved. He would have no clue that I would be a hard mislynch. He would have no clue that killing me would be the most effective way to get me off of his back. He would have every reason to keep me around if he thought I could be misdirected or manipulated.

Which, when I pushed All In instead of him, suggested I could be. Then, he starts to buddy me. He starts to suck up to me, because he understands that without my help, victory's going to be much harder for him. His thoughts become largely inconsistent too, with how he has treated me, treated Eagle, and treated Radiant. His hypocrisy in emotional posting that feels fabricating helps reinforce this.

So Can you show me a few post where red was starting to buddy you.. I'd like to see those. Also im taking that you still think Red is scum over radiant and eagle is scum on your side right? So why didn't you vote him red when radiant was voting for red?
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1047 (isolation #106) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:15 am

Post by Kahlan »

In post 1043, RedCoyote wrote:I think the only thing that we know for sure at this point, based on the votes we've had so far today, is that there are only three partnerships left that make sense:

Kahlan - Eagle
Radiant - Eagle
RC - Ranger

The town is going to have to decide which of these is the most likely and vote accordingly.

Why do those three options only work?
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1048 (isolation #107) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:19 am

Post by Kahlan »

Radiant who is it again on the west side you think mostly is scum?
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1066 (isolation #108) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:11 am

Post by Kahlan »

Arg.. I guess VOTE: RedCoyote both west side and Radiant think he is scum so that must mean something right? Since I feel eagle is town this game I will take in to account his scum read. I hope I'm bot making the wrong vote..I just want to make sure that's why I keep asking questions. If I die at night...It's been fun!
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1067 (isolation #109) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:12 am

Post by Kahlan »

oops *not Its really hard to type on my phone sometimes
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1071 (isolation #110) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:24 am

Post by Kahlan »

Sorry Actually I want to change my vote sorry UNVOTE: RedCoyote

VOTE: ranger
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1074 (isolation #111) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:26 am

Post by Kahlan »

Sorry guys I want to change my vote because I feel that ranger is more confirmed acum because I feel eagle is playing town this game
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1076 (isolation #112) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:27 am

Post by Kahlan »

What why ?
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1078 (isolation #113) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:28 am

Post by Kahlan »

Did I miss something? You'd go along with the red vote but not ranger.. Why?
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1079 (isolation #114) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:30 am

Post by Kahlan »

Go ahead and vote me. You'd be attempting killing someone everyone know is town. What purpose would that serve?
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1085 (isolation #115) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:34 am

Post by Kahlan »

I have already asked you previously what your west town reads were and you never gave them so I don't see anything wrong with my vote being on ranger at thins moment. Want to give me reasons I should unvote other reasons instead of Threatening me?
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1090 (isolation #116) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:35 am

Post by Kahlan »

In post 1083, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 1078, Kahlan wrote:Did I miss something? You'd go along with the red vote but not ranger.. Why?

I'm positive that Ranger is town.

Oh now you more clear with who you feel is town from the west side.. Why do you feel she is confirmed town over eagle then?
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1093 (isolation #117) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:37 am

Post by Kahlan »

In post 1088, RadiantCowbells wrote:Not unvoting unless you do.

I am confirmed town because if I was scum I'd have hammered RedCoyote.

So it's a guaranteed lose for you if you do not unvote.

That's stupid! Eagle says your confirmed town because you didn't hammer him not your says your confirmed town because you didn't hammer red who you have been saying is scum??
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1095 (isolation #118) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:38 am

Post by Kahlan »

I'm not scared of your stupid vote! Im not inviting ranger until you give better reasons!!
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1102 (isolation #119) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:42 am

Post by Kahlan »

Oh great are you going to start yelling at me like you did FA?? Oh I'm real scared now. Your the one that seem scared..Stop being ridiculous and give me your reasons.. Why are you reading ranger as town?
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1105 (isolation #120) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:45 am

Post by Kahlan »

Clearly my vote doesn't matter both you and red think ranger isn't scum so she won't be hammered.. Now if you want to have this stop being dumb then you can give me your reasons and if I feel they are valid I will unvote
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1111 (isolation #121) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:50 am

Post by Kahlan »

Oh my gosh you guys are driving me crazy! UNVOTE: ranger there most of you happy now. Want those reason radiant and red for the matter.. Why do you feel ranger is town??
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1113 (isolation #122) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:53 am

Post by Kahlan »

I'll come back later and if you guys don't have any good reasons I'll just revote
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1124 (isolation #123) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:10 am

Post by Kahlan »

In post 1112, RadiantCowbells wrote:UNVOTE:

I want this clarified.
Kahlan, you put RedCoyote to L-1.
I did not hammer RedCoyote.
If I were scum I would have won the game by hammering RedCoyote since he's confirmed not my scumpartner.
Therefore, from EVERYONE in this game's points of view, I am confirmed town.

Correction I didn't put RedCoyote at L-1 I started the vote on him. Secondly that doesn't confirm you town because you did the same thing when red and ranger put eagle at L-1 you opted not to vote for him. That it way eagle kept saying you where town but yet it wasn't until you choose not to vote for RedCoyote after you clearly wanted him gone earlier in the day by voting for him. Red just pointed out again in one of his post. What is weird though is that you unvote and tell eagle to vote him instead? What was the purpose of that? Now you say your confirmed town because you didn't vote for who you have been saying is scum on the east side? (and might I add ranger and eagle both have been call him scum too) now if you are a confirmed town and red is scum then shouldn't you have lynches him to help town win?
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1125 (isolation #124) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:13 am

Post by Kahlan »

Why don't radiant, eagle and ranger vote for RedCoyote and get this over with. Then I die in the night kill and it will leave two town and one scum.. That is if red is as you all say confirmed scum
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1134 (isolation #125) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:28 am

Post by Kahlan »

In post 1126, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'll die in the night. Not you.

I'm down to lynch RC though.

You say that all the time.. Guess what? you haven't died yet in the night kill. So either scum really likes playing with you or you are scum and probably won't NK yourself. Haha
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1141 (isolation #126) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:35 am

Post by Kahlan »

In post 1128, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Correction I didn't put RedCoyote at L-1 I started the vote on him. Secondly that doesn't confirm you town because you did the same thing when red and ranger put eagle at L-1 you opted not to vote for him.

That confirms me as not scum with Ranger. Not confirmed town.

Now you say your confirmed town because you didn't vote for who you have been saying is scum on the east side?

Because if I were scum and I had lynched RedCoyote the game would be over, and I had the opportunity. No matter who my partner was. Ergo, confirmed town: and I would never slowroll.

Shouldn't you vote his though to help town win? If he is confirmed scum and got lynched wouldnt that help town win the game? I'm still confused as to why not lynching him would confirm you town when we need to vote scum off in order for town to win? So if you are town you should have voted if you truly felt red was scum.
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1150 (isolation #127) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:52 am

Post by Kahlan »

In post 1121, RadiantCowbells wrote:
b) EE's play today & RC bus vote.

At the beginning of the day, he was clearly trying to fight Ranger, but when attrition started to turn against him, he started posting a lot less. Then RC voted him and he produced absolutely zero relevant game related content whatsoever. It's very common when scum bus each other for the bussee to withdraw from the game to avoid producing associative tells. And EE is NOT at all the kind of player who would absentee out of a game as town. Absolutely not.
He'd fucking fight and scratch and bite.

This is scum!EE.

Eagle does the fighting,scratching and biting when he is scum. He was a real jerk ( sorry eagle but it's true) when he was scum in our last game. So to me him playing the way he is playing now really points to him being town. Further more your reasons you pointed out don't exactly say ranger is town. Do you have any post of her that make you think " hey she's town" or are you basing it just of Eagle and reds actions?
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1154 (isolation #128) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:58 am

Post by Kahlan »

In post 1145, RadiantCowbells wrote:Kahlan.
You are incredibly inexperienced compared to the rest of the game.
I understand why you're asking these questions but these aren't actual questions; I am confirmed town. The mafiawiki quote proves that I'm not just pulling this out of my hat.
My time is my own to spend, so I didn't rush a hammer.

We have three votes right now. One on Radiant, one on Eagle and one on Ranger. Kahlan/Radiant need to vote someone so the other person can hammer. This day has gone on long enough, imo.

Hey let's rush the end of the day some more!

Im sorry I seemed to ask a lot of questions I just need to know for sure In my mind and this is the best way for me to figure things out by posting and asking questions. Now I would like to wait and see if ranger has anything
To add since she said she would post something two days ago ..
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1156 (isolation #129) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:30 pm

Post by Kahlan »

If eagle is confirmed scum to you why aren't you voting him with ranger?
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1164 (isolation #130) » Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:08 am

Post by Kahlan »

In post 1163, Ranger wrote:
RadiantCowbells wrote:I want this clarified.
Kahlan, you put RedCoyote to L-1.
I did not hammer RedCoyote.
If I were scum I would have won the game by hammering RedCoyote since he's confirmed not my scumpartner.
Therefore, from EVERYONE in this game's points of view, I am confirmed town.
This.

is the real solidifier, though I could also point out why I'm town if need be.

Sure can you lost why you are town?
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1166 (isolation #131) » Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:15 am

Post by Kahlan »

*post not lost sorry I'm tired and waiting for my plane
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1171 (isolation #132) » Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:28 am

Post by Kahlan »

In post 1165, RadiantCowbells wrote:Kahlan, have I gotten anywhere with you?

Sure. You might be town but I'm not so sure ranger is. So do you think red is still scum? And it also looks like eagle and ranger think the same thing. Since you say this is Eagles scum game Are you saying that eagle would be willing to lynch his own partner? I'm not sure that really fits his scum play but I have noticed that ranger hasn't attempted to place a vote on red (when she says he is scum) and when you didn't place your vote on red to confirm you are town it's make it is hard to play. Since you didn't hammer why aren't you voting him? I might have changed my vote or unvote but that's not stopping you from voting
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1174 (isolation #133) » Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:37 am

Post by Kahlan »

In post 1170, RadiantCowbells wrote:And Kahl, you've played one game with EE.

Would you consider that the aspects of his play that you consider alignment indicative (rudeness and abrasiveness) aren't, and the ones that you're not noticing (manipulativeness and not trying to push his reads or scumhunt much at all, nor trying to sway the people he thinsk are town) are?

I've played several. :(

I would say no because after he self lynched himself in our last game he expressed how he felt about playing scum and it felt sincere. He expressed he hates playing scum. Plus he pushed his reads like no other in our last game and he said it was because that's the way he plays so I'm assuming that since he isn't pushing his reads that he is town since he pushed them like crazy when he was scum. You are right I have only played one game with him but I feel he is playing more town this game :/
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1178 (isolation #134) » Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:43 am

Post by Kahlan »

In post 1173, RadiantCowbells wrote:You're not responding to my points, your Ranger scumread has been extremely sticky, and I've seen no indication that you're actually reading nor that you are open to changing your mind.

If you're just going to vote Ranger no matter what I say then go ahead and vote her and let's end this game.

I am reading your points and most of them aren't saying anything directly about ranger. It's like a run around how RC and Eagle are scum in return make ranger town. I don't know I'm sorry that you probably feel im being difficult but I just view things a little different.
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1181 (isolation #135) » Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:49 am

Post by Kahlan »

In post 1176, RadiantCowbells wrote:tada

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=64977

That's the way he plays as town. nothing like the way he's playing here.
but you are not actually willing to reevaluate and I can see it by the way you're talking to me.

You mean you see it by the way you think I'm talking.. Now if you are saying he has a different scum reads and he can be scum this game then wouldn't that change things for you because you and ranger both stated that you would be bussing your partner in the beginning if you were scum but you didn't. So could it be that you have a different scum play? the moment I vote for ranger you freak out on me. Now I'm not say any of this to start anything or to make you appear as scum I'm just saying that could be a possibility too right? You can never fully read a person scum play because it can change right? :/ so can town plays change as well?
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1182 (isolation #136) » Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:50 am

Post by Kahlan »

I'm not going to vote.
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1193 (isolation #137) » Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:25 pm

Post by Kahlan »

In post 1187, RedCoyote wrote:Kahlan, was Eagle very emotional in his town game? Because I've been getting that sense all game. It originally made me think he was scum, but I don't know his meta very well.

I don't know his town play. I have played one game with him in which he was scum and he was mean, pushy and posted way more probably to make himself appear town. This game play just seems a lot different which in return make me think he could be town :/ now three people so far have stated they think you are confirmed scum and you haven't really defended your status... Do you have any reason you think might prove other wise? who is your top scum read on the west side and why?
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1194 (isolation #138) » Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:29 pm

Post by Kahlan »

In post 1186, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:Kahlan just vote ranger or red pls

I might later. We still have a few days left. I'll get around to vote when in not so tired from flying all day. Night all!
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1198 (isolation #139) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:34 am

Post by Kahlan »

In post 1196, Ranger wrote:
Kahlan wrote:I have noticed that ranger hasn't attempted to place a vote on red (when she says he is scum) and when you didn't place your vote on red to confirm you are town it's make it is hard to play.
Bluntly it's because Eagle's 100% scum, RedCoyote's just 99% scum. There's the 1% chance you'd be scum, so Eagle's the safer play.

But I have, multiple times, tried to lynch RedCoyote, at several key spots in the game. For instance, I began the game voting him and pressing him hard. I thought he was scum with All In, not Extrapolated Eagle, but I've held that scumread for the vast majority of the game. The only times I have doubted the read are when I lacked direction at all. This had the blessing of making me doubt my All In scumread, and frankly if not for deadline I wouldn't have lynched All In at all, because I was reconsidering all my reads. However, even during this time period, RedCoyote remained near the bottom of my reads list.

You can see this if you iso me, but I can pull up the key posts that show this if you need to know where to look.

I wasn't talking about the whole game just this day. I should have stated that better :/
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1241 (isolation #140) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:45 pm

Post by Kahlan »

In post 1238, RadiantCowbells wrote:Kahlan, don't you think that if there were an actual argument against me being confirmed town then someone would have made it by now?
Instead they're diverting attention and indirectly doubtcasting by appealing to your emotions and trying to get you to make a shitty decision due to your inexperience.
If there were actually an argument to be made, don't you think someone would have smacked me down for it by now?

There probably is some kind of argument for that especially when FA was still around..
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1244 (isolation #141) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:53 pm

Post by Kahlan »

I'm sorry I haven't been around today.. Very busy with my kids
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1247 (isolation #142) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:01 pm

Post by Kahlan »

Woah I meant it as a joke radiant. No need to go crazy. But Maybe I should go back read yours and FAs conversation. Like ranger stated the whole game is important. So even though you keep telling me I'm dumb and I am not getting your reasons for you being able to confirm yourself town doesn't mean I'm missing it. I understand what you have been say.. I have been reading all your reasons. Something to me has been feeling off I was just trying to work through it all. I'm sorry it seems like I'm not understand what you want me to understand. I just want to make sure all bases of covered before I vote. Now with that said I'm ready to hammer.. Anymore words from radiant or eagle before I place my vote?
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1248 (isolation #143) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:02 pm

Post by Kahlan »

In post 1245, RadiantCowbells wrote:Like, this is the last time I'm going to explain this.
There were two votes on RedCoyote.
IF I were scum, RedCoyote is town.
IF I then vote RedCoyote, there are 3 votes on RedCoyote.
This is a hammer.
RedCoyote dies.
There are now 2 scum left alive and two town. Scum has won. The game is over.
Me NOT hammering confirms me as town aligned.

I'm sorry I haven't been around today.. Very busy with my kids

It's not about you being around it's that you're not making an effort to understand how the game works.
I am proven as town. anyone in your slot should know that implicitly.
you're not even listening to my explanations of why it is the case.

Calm down man I already understand your reasons okay?
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1249 (isolation #144) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:09 pm

Post by Kahlan »

Okay I'm done waiting I'll vote now.. I feel eagle is playing like town but looks can be deceiving right? I think he has a good chance of being scum if based on that he was on both of the lynch wagons but so was radiant. Now I probably should hammer radiant because he gets super moody when things don't go his way or when he gets accused of being scum. He starts to yell in all bold upper caps. Even though he tends to be moody and used to skip a lot of my questions or ignore them. Now since he has told me lots of times how he is confirmed town... he isn't the one I'm going to vote for...

VOTE: eagle
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1260 (isolation #145) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:12 am

Post by Kahlan »

Haha eagle did get lynched twice.

Shouldn't RedCoyote say something before I hammer? He has been missing. Is that because we know he is scum and he just wants to hide? Have anything to say red before I place my vote?
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1266 (isolation #146) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:45 am

Post by Kahlan »

In post 1262, RedCoyote wrote:Kahlan, what are you talking about? It's clear that Radiant is scum. Radiant is the only person that makes sense as a partner with Eagle. I was trying to get Eagle lynched all day on D3 and most of D2. Radiant was the one preventing it.

It's not clear that radiant is scum. Like he said before he is comfirmed town because He didn't hammer you when he could have in order to win the game if he was scum. So instead he voted eagle and was rightly to do so since eagle was scum. I dont think he would screw his partner over if they had the opportunity to win together. Also if you were trying to get eagle lynched and felt radiant is scum why did you just change your vote and hammer eagle? Instead you kept your vote on radiant with eagle.
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1267 (isolation #147) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:47 am

Post by Kahlan »

In post 1264, RedCoyote wrote:You get that, right? You're not going to vote me, are you? Look, just don't let yourself get suckered into what is an "easy" solution just because Radiant knows how to post 50 times a day. That's not a reason for lynching anyone. All of the dead thread is shouting as to why Radiant is alive in D4, and it's not because he's so damn good looking. It's because he's scum.

VOTE: RadiantCowbells

How do you know what the dead thread is saying? Are we able to read the dead thread when we are alive? Also why didn't you message in our neighborhood if you aren't scum? You not writing seems kind of scummy to me.
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1284 (isolation #148) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:41 pm

Post by Kahlan »

In post 1268, RedCoyote wrote:
In post 1266, Kahlan wrote:
In post 1262, RedCoyote wrote:Kahlan, what are you talking about? It's clear that Radiant is scum. Radiant is the only person that makes sense as a partner with Eagle. I was trying to get Eagle lynched all day on D3 and most of D2. Radiant was the one preventing it.

It's not clear that radiant is scum. Like he said before he is comfirmed town because He didn't hammer you when he could have in order to win the game if he was scum. So instead he voted eagle and was rightly to do so since eagle was scum. I dont think he would screw his partner over if they had the opportunity to win together. Also if you were trying to get eagle lynched and felt radiant is scum why did you just change your vote and hammer eagle? Instead you kept your vote on radiant with eagle.

As scum, it would be pretty clever to forego a hammer in order to then turn around and say, "oh, look, I'm confirmed town because I didn't hammer". As I've stated before. Radiant could've then started writing a larger post immediately after he posted out of arrogance only to see you unvote a couple of minutes after Eagle had put me in L-1. I agree that Eagle and Radiant were trying very hard to get me lynched yesterday, but I do not agree that that makes Radiant "confirmed town" in anyway

But why would he do that if he could have won the game by now? Because if he had hammered you and he was scum then scum would have won. (With both scum alive still) So Not hammering wouldn't be a smart idea if he really was scum at least from how I see it. But then votes for his "scum partner" eagle? After you say you pushed him to vote for eagle his vote didn't change. Resulting in Eagles lynch.

Ranger thought RedCoyote was scum the whole game.. She did say she knew reds game play too so maybe she knew for sure he was scum.. I'm ready to just end this game... VOTE: RedCoyote
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1294 (isolation #149) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:50 pm

Post by Kahlan »

In post 1287, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm curious, Kahlan.

If you didn't accidentally clear me as town do you think there's a chance you would have followed me onto EE and RC or do you think you'd have ended up mislynching one of us?

Could have. I don't know. I had a feeling that eagle was scum throughout the game but I wasn't sure. So when I said I felt he was town because his play was really different something still didn't sit right in my stomach but it was just hard for me to really tell if I was taking from our last game or if it was from this game. Red was a little harder for me to read but I did see a few things that were off. I'm just glad you confirm town and made it easier to choose who to vote for. I was just so surprised I made it all the way to the end without dying :lol:

It was a pretty good game. Thanks guys!

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”