Micro 598: Anime U-Pick Pack A (CRUNCHYROLL WINS!)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (isolation #0) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:36 am

Post by Soren »

VOTE: androgybee
Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (isolation #1) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:37 am

Post by Soren »

In post 18, Kanbei wrote:
In post 16, Jeanne11 wrote:Well, cannot divulge much, but I will say this: beware of words.

Are you trying to communicate something to us through a post restriction? If so, don't acknowledge this post. I'll assume I'm correct unless you explicitly say no.
It might be saying a specific word can get you killed from someone's ability.
Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #21 (isolation #2) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:47 am

Post by Soren »

k
will you rvs?
Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (isolation #3) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:44 am

Post by Soren »

In post 33, KainTepes wrote:VOTE: SOREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why do you ask 'would you rvs???' meaning???
I wanted them to place a vote.
Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #66 (isolation #4) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:11 am

Post by Soren »

In post 36, androgybee wrote:
In post 33, KainTepes wrote:VOTE: SOREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why do you ask 'would you rvs???' meaning???

I actually think you are onto something.

VOTE: Soren
Which would be?
In post 39, androgybee wrote:my god what a terrible post. what are you trying to do with that post? are you trying to discredit us? are you trying to throw shade? how rude. lemme tell u something Rhazh my newest pal; shadiness is a trait I like in trees and little else.

VOTE: RhazhBash

to answer ur question tho we did feel the Soren vote was legit. but a u vote is now even more legit. like, full tiers of legit-ness above the soren vote. it's really quite something.
That's a lot of questions to shroud over your horrible vote. I'm keeping my vote on you.
Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (isolation #5) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:09 am

Post by Soren »

In post 67, androgybee wrote:
In post 65, RhazhBash wrote:Nah the wagon looks like RVS to me. I'd rather let discussion come naturally than try to force it like androgyny.
my vote is not random pal. perhaps u could reply to my suspicion of you rather than just handwaving me and refusing to cooperate as a townie would?
In post 66, Soren wrote:
In post 36, androgybee wrote:

I actually think you are onto something.

Which would be?
In post 39, androgybee wrote:my god what a terrible post. what are you trying to do with that post? are you trying to discredit us? are you trying to throw shade? how rude. lemme tell u something Rhazh my newest pal; shadiness is a trait I like in trees and little else.

VOTE: RhazhBash

to answer ur question tho we did feel the Soren vote was legit. but a u vote is now even more legit. like, full tiers of legit-ness above the soren vote. it's really quite something.
That's a lot of questions to shroud over your horrible vote. I'm keeping my vote on you.
the questions were for realsies and also designed to highlight the lame-ness of the post i was calling out. it's not a "shroud" it's a spotlight. im hiding nothing; im emphasizing why i placed my vote. if u think it is horrible, perhaps u should explain why???

~Nahdia
It's horrible because you never really explained your vote and when questioned on it, instead of answering you shrouded it in questions.
In post 68, androgybee wrote:and when we said "I actually think you are onto something." we were agreeing with the reasoning KainTepes put forth. it was an odd post he called out and we agreed it deserved a vote so we voted u but then RB here had to go and one-up u

~Nahdia
Why do you agree on it? What was odd about that pinged you?
In post 69, androgybee wrote:tell me Soren, why do you jump to RhazhBash's defense? do you townread them?
I am not defending him, I am scum reading you.
In post 71, RhazhBash wrote:Scratch that androgyny is probably Town.
What lead to this assumption?
In post 72, androgybee wrote:
In post 70, RhazhBash wrote:Not sure if androgyny is scum or Town trying too hard.
another excellent post which discredits but fails to address anything concrete. and by excellent i mean terrible. i'm town, so tell me, why am i "trying too hard". should i be trying less hard? wtf is ur point m9? could you maybe actually address the fact that i questioned what you were trying to do with or do u just wanna continue to try and brush me off?

hint: brushing me off by saying im scum won't work. u already have 3 people voting u and I am very persistent. ur probably gonna wanna consider a change of strategy here.

~Nahdia
Scum acting tough ^
In post 79, RhazhBash wrote:I'm leaning scum on random noww.
Explain please.
Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (isolation #6) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:39 pm

Post by Soren »

Hello MagnaofIllusion
Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (isolation #7) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:27 pm

Post by Soren »

yeah link me pls
Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (isolation #8) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:11 pm

Post by Soren »

androgybee you're still scum btw
Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (isolation #9) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:56 pm

Post by Soren »

In post 107, Kanbei wrote:Soren and androgy look a shitload like scum bussing each other. Like, going into personal attacks("must be hard for you bc you don't have one", etc.) this early plus the random fight that just popped up is super fishy.

More confident that Soren is scum.
nope
Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (isolation #10) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:03 am

Post by Soren »

In post 105, MagnaofIllusion wrote:What impact does Jean’s immediate vote at your request have on your view of her alignment, if any? Because in my read-through you never revisted Jean after this point.
1. Makes it easier for me to know her stance, how ever little.
2. She is not my focus at the moment.
In post 105, MagnaofIllusion wrote:I see your comment at 86 but it seems to imply that the Rhaz vote is not the one you are calling bad but the Soren vote. If that’s the case why haven’t you addressed Kain’s vote at all? You responded that you wanted Jean to vote but didn’t put the slightest question to why Kain chose to vote you for asking about RVS voting. You find Andro’s vote completely unsupported but Kain’s was just as unsupported and you didn’t make a peep about it. I don’t find that inconsistency to be very logical.
I don't follow this line of attack because you do not address the problem you have with me calling his vote bad. But rather, why I am not addressing other bad votes. Nor do I see the point you are trying to make from this. Bad play? I'm scum?
Andro is my focal point at the moment, so I don't really look into other players when I focus on one.
In post 116, Kanbei wrote:i got r e k t by my own hydra dude. what a lad

Anyway Soren, let's talk here. You're not town, and I'm about to get everyone to sheep me to victory. Now explain to me in one sentence why I should even consider you as town here
Because somehow one magical sentence will make you think differently.
When you say something like that you're not looking for something that will make you think otherwise. You're already convinced that I'm scum.
If you really want to think otherwise of me, you'll question me on my actions, that you yourself have picked up, to help you understand it better and perhaps help you see them from a town perspective.
Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (isolation #11) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:28 am

Post by Soren »

In post 126, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 125, Soren wrote:1. Makes it easier for me to know her stance, how ever little.
2. She is not my focus at the moment.

I don't follow this line of attack because you do not address the problem you have with me calling his vote bad. But rather, why I am not addressing other bad votes. Nor do I see the point you are trying to make from this. Bad play? I'm scum?
Andro is my focal point at the moment, so I don't really look into other players when I focus on one.

Why do you think you should only focus on one player at a time? We know there are going to be more than one scum. Especially given I don’t see your Andro push as going anywhere given her play.

The point I’m trying to understand for you is why you basically ignored Kain’s contentless vote on you but are calling Andro’s vote scummy. I can’t see how you don’t see both as RVS style votes made for information gathering purposes. At least that’s how I read them. So I see it contradictory that you are so worried about one vote but blasse / ignoring another. Inconsistent application of logic to me is a pretty strong scum-tell.
You're just saying the same things again. I'm not interested anymore.
Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (isolation #12) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:29 am

Post by Soren »

In post 132, A Real Scourge wrote:hi Soren! what made you guess the thing regarding my role?
I've been in games with that kind of role before.
Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (isolation #13) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:07 am

Post by Soren »

In post 132, A Real Scourge wrote:Soren i need to talk to
Is there more you wanted to talk to me about?
Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (isolation #14) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:54 am

Post by Soren »

Magnao lets talk. The reason you think I'm scum is because of me calling andro's vote on being bad while kain placed a bad vote but didn't comment on it. Yes?
Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (isolation #15) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:44 am

Post by Soren »

In post 151, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 149, Soren wrote:Magnao lets talk. The reason you think I'm scum is because of me calling andro's vote on being bad while kain placed a bad vote but didn't comment on it. Yes?

I already asked you to talk. You said the discussion was boring. What's changed? I mean, I think I've laid out why I find you scummy pretty clearly. Your basis for attacking Andro (who I read as fairly Town) doesn't make logical sense, you've refused to elaborate on why the inconsistencies I'm seeing are not inconsistencies, you aren't looking at anyone but Andro, and you've refused multiple requests for comments from multiple players. What else should we be talking about.
What changed is that the game is stagnating with me as the leading wagon while I know that I'm town so I want to change the direction of the game.
1. I see it making logical sense.
2. I don't know what inconsistencies you're talking about.
3. I haven't refused multiple request for comments on multiple players. You only identified that I didn't comment on people when I could have commented on them.
Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (isolation #16) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:39 am

Post by Soren »

In post 177, Kanbei wrote:Every post Soren makes is literally the scummiest thing I've ever fucking seen
develop
Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (isolation #17) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:21 am

Post by Soren »

What made you decide to re-evaluate
Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (isolation #18) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:55 am

Post by Soren »

i dont follow how that caused you to unvote?
Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (isolation #19) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:22 am

Post by Soren »

In post 218, Fire Assassin wrote:Okay, I have just assassinated Soren. You can thank me later.
Or be angry, I am just doing my job.
no thank you
Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (isolation #20) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:20 am

Post by Soren »

In post 221, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 177, Kanbei wrote:Every post Soren makes is literally the scummiest thing I've ever fucking seen

Since you aren’t signing your posts which head is this? Because I find Soren scummy how can single word posts like “Develop” be considered “the scummiest thing you’ve ever seen”. I mean at worst it looks like scum apathy but I’ve seen far scummier posts.

In short I want to know if this is Killthestory doing whatever shtick he does or if Accountant made this post.
You should respond to this kanbei
Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (isolation #21) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:12 am

Post by Soren »

I will sheep a good scum read.
Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (isolation #22) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:25 am

Post by Soren »

In post 274, Tatsuya Kaname wrote:
Less than 3 days remaining!

Official Vote Count

Soren
(3): MagnaofIllusion, Fire Assassin, randomidget
randomidget
(2): Soren, RhazhBash
Fire Assassin
(1): Kanbei

Not Voting
(2): A Real Scourge, ZZZX

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2016-04-15 20:00:00)
i dont recall myself voting for random
Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (isolation #23) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:24 am

Post by Soren »

VOTE: randomidget
Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (isolation #24) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:19 am

Post by Soren »

I get lynched day 1 as town for the same reasons all the time.
Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (isolation #25) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:19 am

Post by Soren »

;-;
Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (isolation #26) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:21 am

Post by Soren »

In post 296, A Real Scourge wrote:
In post 287, Soren wrote:I get lynched day 1 as town for the same reasons all the time.

Soren, why're you saying this instead of helping out?

VOTE: randomidget
Don't really have any scum reads.
Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (isolation #27) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:38 pm

Post by Soren »

Three hours left. Looks like I'll get lynched today.
People never follow the opinion of someone who dies but I'll say it anyway. Look at ZZZX tomorrow, or at least get him to start talking. Because there is nothing in his ISO besides blank comments and commentary. He hasn't even placed a single vote so far.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”