Micro 598: Anime U-Pick Pack A (CRUNCHYROLL WINS!)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (isolation #0) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:24 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

lightning-fast! but that's to be expected from me!

i'm gonna reread now, but i probably won't have time to be caught up tonight. see you all tomorrow, im excited to play with you! <3
All hail the king, baby.

avatar by drawloverlala on tumblr.
A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (isolation #1) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:52 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 65, RhazhBash wrote:Nah the wagon looks like RVS to me. I'd rather let discussion come naturally than try to force it like androgyny.

mm, so, few things. i'm not sure what Jeanne was doing, but i'm pretty sure she misinterpreted some things with our role? i'm wondering if i should just go full or partial disclosure on this, she's already talked about it way more than was necessary. (none of what she said was necessary)
also, hi Soren! what made you guess the thing regarding my role?

i'm not great at rereads, i'm much better at interacting with people and getting reads that way, but how i feel right now is, androgy is town, Soren i need to talk to, Rhazhbash was scum until she said a thing that made me rethink it, and i don't have any other strong opinions rn. i hope we can all chat and help me get some!
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (isolation #2) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:54 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

ah, i forgot i'd quoted that. that was one of the reasons that i didn't like Rhazh. discussion is going, esp in this game with all the replacements and what looks to be people complaining about lack of content! i'm of the opinion that forcing discussion when there's none is a good thing. scum like apathy
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (isolation #3) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:56 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 117, RhazhBash wrote:Kanbei why are you jumping to the conclusion that the two are bussing? What scum in their right mind would bus each other D1 in a 7v2 setup?

basically, Rhazh looks like scum except for with this post, which is towny. dunno if it's enough to break my read on them, now i think about it, since it's not like scum players are just gonna start spouting things they don't believe in to get others lynched.. Rhazh might have said this as either alignment, is what i mean. thoughts?
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #164 (isolation #4) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:40 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 139, RhazhBash wrote:Scourge your read on me is really weird. What alignment do you think I am exactly?

see below. but i don't like this question, cause i thought i made it pretty clear i thought you were scum until a post brought that into question, and asked for people to weigh in. what was i not clear about?
In post 141, Soren wrote:
In post 132, A Real Scourge wrote:Soren i need to talk to
Is there more you wanted to talk to me about?

nope! you already answered my question, it's cool.
In post 146, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 140, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 136, Randomnamechange wrote:Do you think it is possible one of the two was their buddy and they were trying to save them with the townie involved as collateral saving?

Please clarify – do you think that Rhaz is a buddy to either Soren or Andro and is trying to link those two somehow? I’m not clear what you are saying and I’d like full insight as to where you were going with this.

Soren vs Andro is SvT (which is scum doesn't matter, although it works better with Soren). Kanbei suspects they are buddies. A Real Scourge is worried this will get their buddy lynched so comes in with a soft defense that they aren't bussing, making it less easy for their buddy to be lynched and unavoidably protecting the townie as well.

you meant to say Rhazh here, yeah? cause you're talking about the soft-defense not-bussing thing?

and Magna's explanation of Rhazh's post being null makes sense. like, she would have said it as either alignment.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (isolation #5) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:40 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

i said see below and forgot to say it, lmao.
VOTE: Rhazh
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (isolation #6) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:45 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 157, androgybee wrote:Actually I have a bit of time right now. What's up? I liked A Real Scrooge's catchup. Liked Jeanne in that slot too so I'm relatively confident in that slot being town. Rhazh has improved a bit but scum getting townier when they get called out isn't uncommon. My vote on them was really early though so I'll have to put some serious thought into re-evaluating that. MoI may think is a contradiction but I see where they're coming from. Soren has continued to look kinda scummy to me today but I don't really wanna end the day atm. I think random's read on me was just meta which doesn't mean much to me. If u have anything from this game u want me to respond to I will. Not sure I can read MoI's slot on d1. ZZZX slot is a wildcard and since I to feel like a decent number of people here are kinda towny I want something from that slot since I don't want to just have to guess him by PoE.

what about my catchup did you like, exactly? and what did Jeanne do that made you like our slot from that?
what did Rhazh do to improve?
i like androgy, but this post just seems a bit over-explanatory in general, as well. but mostly i just want them to elaborate. i know they said they don't have a lot of time rn but i wanna make sure they talk about it more when they do have time!
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (isolation #7) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:49 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

i don't like Soren, btw, but i didn't like them in our last game either. they were kinda not a presence? they reacted more defensively to suspicion on them then they did in that game, but that game was kind of an outlier, apathy-wise, i think.

i don't know if i'd lynch them rn. Rhazh is better. specially cause i was just reading up for more things on this page to reply to and saw .
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (isolation #8) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:51 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

also, a few things! tomorrow (in-game), wait for me to make a post before you guys make any posts. i'm saying this now instead of later cause i don't think the game will end rn but it might or i might be held up for a few days or something.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (isolation #9) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:04 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

oh, mmk, thanks for the quick reply!
the fact it was so fast makes me feel better about it, i wanted to make sure you weren't just townreading me 'because', but you had your reasons very quickly. so yeah, androgy is still my biggest townread. i need to look more closely at the players i haven't talked about but i'll do that tomorrow. i know how beeboy feels, i'm p sick too. :(

so, you're aware that Rhazh townreading you and you liking that are maybe a bad habit of yours.. so if i were you i wouldn't be thinking that Rhazh looks better cause they're townreading you.

and yeah, i should be the very first one to post tomorrow. i promise to be prompt, so don't worry about possibly waiting for me while waiting to post cause of my weird request.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (isolation #10) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:53 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

still sick tonight, bleh. does anyone have questions? tbh i was really expecting more grilling because of Jeanne's cryptic claims. Rhazh is scum, i'd be happy lynching Soren at deadline but i really think Rhazh is a better call!
i don't really like Magna either, but i don't think he would be scum with Rhazh or Soren. Kanbei town, randomidget town, i don't remember any of Shisou's posts.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (isolation #11) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:15 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 155, RhazhBash wrote:He's trying to act all high and mighty over the rest of us to push his reads. It's a show of confidence that I don't see scum doing.

really? that's playstyle more than anything! some people play confident and push like that, and as scum, it can work.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (isolation #12) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:55 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 192, RhazhBash wrote:
In post 191, RhazhBash wrote:
In post 189, A Real Scourge wrote:
In post 155, RhazhBash wrote:He's trying to act all high and mighty over the rest of us to push his reads. It's a show of confidence that I don't see scum doing.

really? that's playstyle more than anything! some people play confident and push like that, and as scum, it can work.

I haven't seen how either of them play before, but I seriously doubt scum would put themselves forward like that so early. As scum it would make more sense to not draw any unnecessary attention. I would expect a bolder play like that to come from scum later on instead of immediately at the start of the game. Pushing a mislynch
the way Andro approached it
would put a lot of unnecessary pressure on him day 2 most likely.

Fixed

ofc that's one thing to do as scum that would 'make sense', but you're ignoring different scum playstyles.. a lot of them play the long game! especially more experienced platers. pushing a single mislynch really doesn't put that much pressure on you... i've seen town and scum do it and no one really cares if you push a day 1 mislynch. they just think you were confident. plus, i don't think the play was all that bold to begin with?
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (isolation #13) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:55 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 193, Fire Assassin wrote:Hello all!
I was really hoping that I would get a ninja/assassins anime character as my replace in. No such luck.

But I am sided with the town, so thats good news!

you had about a 1/3 chance of getting an assassin. too bad! :P
why'd you feel the need to say you were town?
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (isolation #14) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:59 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 195, RhazhBash wrote:You sound a bit too eager to jump on my wagon. Espically since you've barely talked about me the entire game save for #184. You're playing too withdrawn for my tastes. The way you post sounds like you want to stay behind and not be noticed rather than being upfront to push your reads.

And go ahead and take that vote off me. I guarentee you I'm not getting lynched toady ;)

so i actually ISOd random after you said this and he's def mentioned you more than once! he was townreading you earlier, and now he's scumreading you.

random what kickstarted your scumreading on Rhazh? i assume it was one of the other players because i can't see you having any realizations in the thread. was it me or someone else?
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (isolation #15) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:36 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 207, ZZZX wrote:
In post 199, Randomnamechange wrote:Pretty much, I saw pressure on her, read the cases, and agree with them.

Would you like to re-write the case in your own words? Trust me this is important.

seconding!
In post 208, Fire Assassin wrote:Guys, I have a feeling that Soren isn't as cute as his avatar suggests;
VOTE: Soren

considering he's already got a wagon, i'm not sure this is news to those people. :P

also check the sequence of posts below:
In post 209, Fire Assassin wrote:
In post 178, Soren wrote:
In post 177, Kanbei wrote:Every post Soren makes is literally the scummiest thing I've ever fucking seen
develop

Your posts just seem to be focusing on one person from what I saw, didn't move RVS focused on one player.
Meh, maybe this isn't the right place to be:

UNVOTE:

Let me evaluate someone else.

In post 211, Fire Assassin wrote:
In post 210, Soren wrote:i dont follow how that caused you to unvote?

I don't either. You are honestly the one popping out most to me when I do quick flip through ISOs

i can't find it in me to scumread Assassin. first two look bad but the ones after it just look real genuine to me! or at the very least, calm and not self-conscious at all. townread!
In post 215, RhazhBash wrote:
In post 80, Kanbei wrote:Rhazh is town but a bad one. randomidget is scum.

VOTE: randomidget

post 75 is literally pure doubtcasting

-Acct

You haven't mentioned random since this post. Since when are you townreading them?

hydras have two heads
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (isolation #16) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:37 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

anyone who hasn't should talk about their views on Soren and Rhazh, btw
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (isolation #17) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:50 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

awesome job, Fire. you've killed the jailkeeper. now tell me WHY you decided that androgy was anything other than town??? seriously wtf????
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (isolation #18) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:50 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

unrelated but the incredulity of this post was hilarious
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (isolation #19) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:52 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

like for one, how did androgy look more like scum than soren to you? and two, why're you using a dayvig on DAY ONE???
three, you're character claiming! right now.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (isolation #20) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:53 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 231, Soren wrote:
In post 221, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 177, Kanbei wrote:Every post Soren makes is literally the scummiest thing I've ever fucking seen

Since you aren’t signing your posts which head is this? Because I find Soren scummy how can single word posts like “Develop” be considered “the scummiest thing you’ve ever seen”. I mean at worst it looks like scum apathy but I’ve seen far scummier posts.

In short I want to know if this is Killthestory doing whatever shtick he does or if Accountant made this post.
You should respond to this kanbei

wondering why you're more concerned about this given the conversation just before your post!
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (isolation #21) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:08 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

so do you guys plan on getting that hydra PT?
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (isolation #22) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:09 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

also the votecount was made right before your post.. did you not see it? you guys just unvoted Fire Assassin, not random.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (isolation #23) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:13 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

as much as i hate to say it (not really lol) i agree with Rhazh. i'm still def planning on grilling Fire about it but my first instinct was to call him town for that.
UNVOTE:
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #246 (isolation #24) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:14 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 243, Fire Assassin wrote:
In post 233, A Real Scourge wrote:awesome job, Fire. you've killed the jailkeeper. now tell me WHY you decided that androgy was anything other than town??? seriously wtf????

Weird how you are the only person to freak out about this.

Anyways, we should get on this.

well, random did make that funny 'WHY' post, but yeah. why didn't you answer my question though? why did you switch from Soren (good shot) to androgy (terrible shot).
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (isolation #25) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:15 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 245, Fire Assassin wrote:LOL, I love this game.

see, now you're making me mad, just a bit. you're not apologetic for making a trigger-happy decision to kill obvtown on day one?
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (isolation #26) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:18 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 248, Fire Assassin wrote:Nope, I created a discussion topic when we had nothing to talk about.
Now we have a flip and can dissect their ISO knowing 100% they were town.

Why would an assassin be apologetic to their targets?

you know what would have been a more informative ISO? one where androgy had been allowed to finish the day.
you don't just shoot someone to create a discussion topic. there are other ways.
like i'm actually laughing a bit? i keep wanting to make a joke cause this is ridiculous!
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (isolation #27) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:21 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

you're an alt, right? not a new player? i kinda feel like i'm being mocked here.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (isolation #28) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:22 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

okay, i'm leaving for a bit. right now i irrationally wanna lynch Fire Assassin.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (isolation #29) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:23 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 251, Fire Assassin wrote:But anyway, I must depart right now. I say we lynch Soren. Or at least put him at L-1 for a claim.
I will be back within a few hours with new intel my compatriots.

one last thing though? i mean, not that it's any of my business... but why does it matter if you put him at L-1 for a claim? we should just turbolynch him immediately. i mean, when you asked androgy for a claim it didn't help you decide not to shoot him, did it?
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #257 (isolation #30) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:29 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

ofc we're not policy lynching Fire! he's town, that's why i'm so mad! it's one thing if he made a mistake and knew it but he thinks he did an awesome job, so in another game he'd probably just do the same thing.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (isolation #31) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:43 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 262, Randomnamechange wrote:Is vigging very townie players for the purposes if creating discussion against wincon? Because it sure sounds like it should be.

why are you reading Fire as town instead of scum?
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #273 (isolation #32) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:23 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

...actually, yeah, thinking about the setup, if i didn't think fire assassin was town before i'd be pretty convinced he's town now. Kanbei you should reconsider your vote. i'll do the same when i get back home tonight, btw, since i'm not really sure about Rhazh anymore.
Soren is at least a great fallback if i don't see anything else i like.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (isolation #33) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:34 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

and you're going to use it after asking the town about it, first? or just threaten random with it?
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (isolation #34) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:53 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

Soren wasn't already voting for you, the count was just off.
what's antitown about voting your own counterwagon, tho?
Kanbei, you should also get in here and vote someone besides Fire Assassin.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (isolation #35) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:05 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

yeah Magna that's cool, but i was actually asking random that question! since he's the one that said it was scumposting, and apparently doubly so because Soren was already voting him. (even tho he wasn't)
and Fire is def town, but it's not because of how he performed that shot.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (isolation #36) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:07 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 286, Kanbei wrote:{Rhazh, ZZZX, A Real Scourge}

One scum in that pool. Minute(<1%) possibility of two.

you can grab any pool of three players in this game and the likelihood of one being scum is really high.
usually i'd see this sort of deduction after some analysis. how'd you come to this conclusion? why is it unlikely that two of us here could be partners? how are we all independently scummy to you in a way that makes you think we couldn't be partners?
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (isolation #37) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:09 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 287, Soren wrote:I get lynched day 1 as town for the same reasons all the time.

Soren, why're you saying this instead of helping out?

VOTE: randomidget
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (isolation #38) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:07 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

realtalk, last time i played with Soren he was town and like this. so im not reading him based on this play, ill read him based on associative factors later on. like he was kinda unhelpful and non-apologetic about it.. not taking that as a townread or anything cause I don't have a scumgame to compare to, just null!
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (isolation #39) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:09 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

BTW as for random i didn't like his approach to the random wagon or the empty way he's been pushing Soren. if you're townreading him, tell me what makes him look town?
i think out of the two, random is more likely scum! I'll lynch Soren before deadline if it comes to that but id rather not have to!
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (isolation #40) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:12 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

huh. *didn't like his approach to the RHAZH wagon, i meant.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (isolation #41) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:58 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

if that was supposed to fool anyone, and not just be a joke, it wasn't a very good one! we have like 12 hours before the day ends, and Soren is the largest wagon. i'll be hammering him tonight to make sure we avoid no lynch.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (isolation #42) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:37 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

Fire that's seriously not happening tho! no guarantee everyone will be online.
at this rate we won't get a lynch. Soren lynch is better than no lynch.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (isolation #43) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:15 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

your vig wasn't the lynch of the day because there was no majority that killed androgy. it was just you. there's nothing to analyze! androgy's flip wasn't useful at all, and even if you think otherwise you've failed to even try to draw conclusions from his flip.
vote random then. at least he has a wagon.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (isolation #44) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:29 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

you know your reads can be wrong right? and you understand why no lynching is bad for us? and no, your vig wasn't the same as the lynch for the day, and i've already explained why.
but it's fine.
if someone besides Fire is around before deadline, please get us a lynch. i'm going to bed now and won't be up before deadline. if we don't get a lynch, then eh.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #335 (isolation #45) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:59 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

in this setup tho a scum dayvig is def op. i'm 70% sure tho at this point, waiting on an answer from the mod.
Fire Assassin i thought you only shot one person? who else did you shoot besides androgybee?
Rhazh is town i think, Kanbei I'm not a fan of. Fire Assassin is definitely town.
second the ZZZX shot for reasons already stated.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #336 (isolation #46) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:11 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

so guys, if there's a roleblocker in this game who targeted somebody who was not me, you should very definitely say it.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (isolation #47) » Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:20 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

wait a sec. we're not turbolynching Magna here. it's still mylo and even tho i think Rhazh is town, there's still uncertainty and there's no need to rush!
first of all, Rhazh, do you intend to lynch Magna? if so, why didn't you vote him there? no danger of scum getting turbolynched. if you want to wait on the wagon, why didn't you say something to that effect?

Kanbei i'm excited to hear about why it's between Magna and me for you. i don't really understand your thought process here! you called me town, then said you had doubts about Rhazh and didn't like Magna.. but it's between me and Magna, not Magna and Rhazh?

also should i take this to mean that no one roleblocked anybody last night? well, someone that wasn't me? cause if you roleblocked someone and it wasn't me then you roleblocked scum. congratulations!!!
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #361 (isolation #48) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:55 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

i wasn't thinking of jk as a roleblocking role, but now i see it.
i asked because i needed to be sure, too!
either town rb hit scum last night, or scum rb hit me last night. OR, scum didn't use their ability. i have no idea why they wouldn't use their ability. so scum rb must have targeted me last night. i'm pretty sure of that now.
ZZZX you've been super disappointing so far, tho. how do you not have anythnig to say? this game has been pretty eventful!
i'm going to look over everything. then we should probably massclaim. if you guys think we shouldn't, say why. i'm pretty good at overlooking things, as Magna just pointed out lmao
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #362 (isolation #49) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:00 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 358, RhazhBash wrote:So Magna. If you checked me last night and got a null result, then how come you didn't visit me last night? I'm not a Cop, I'm a combination Watcher+Tracker that wanted to see how you reacted to my accusation. I figured you would be attacked last night, but I got no results from my ability. The Cop claim was to gauge his reaction.

how would a townie have reacted? im pretty sure they would have called you scum too for lying.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #365 (isolation #50) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:12 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

hum, good answer! how does your ability work exactly? do you target someone and both watch and track them? so like a motion detector but actually useful? and your result was that Magna neither moved nor had anyone target him last night?
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (isolation #51) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:33 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

considering the villains are probably villainous characters, i feel like your flavor cop could be actually useful... i mean it's possible they're all just kids like ours, but you never know if you dont use it?
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (isolation #52) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:33 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

well, not just kids. that nisekoi character looks older? and koro sensei is definitely an adult. i should have said 'naturally good characters'.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (isolation #53) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:43 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

its not hard to google characters and figure out if theyre heroes or villains. that and other people here know the flavour. i joined because i love 2/3 of these anime!
but fair enough, watch/track is plenty good. if we lynch scum today and theyre a villain character you should use your flavourcop, tho.
All hail the king, baby.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”