Micro 598: Anime U-Pick Pack A (CRUNCHYROLL WINS!)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
RhazhBash
RhazhBash
Goon
RhazhBash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:47 am

Post by RhazhBash »

hOI!!!

VOTE: Kanbei ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
RhazhBash
RhazhBash
Goon
RhazhBash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #25 (isolation #1) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:00 am

Post by RhazhBash »

Calling it now. Anyone who says the word scum is modkilled.
RhazhBash
RhazhBash
Goon
RhazhBash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #38 (isolation #2) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:10 pm

Post by RhazhBash »

Yeah Androgy are you really onto something or just looking for a way to get out of RVS?
RhazhBash
RhazhBash
Goon
RhazhBash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #60 (isolation #3) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:49 am

Post by RhazhBash »

M8 your aggressive playstyle must have scared the entire game away because nobody's been posting. I was waiting for something worth the effort to make a post for, but it doesn't look like I'm gonna get anything anytime soon.
RhazhBash
RhazhBash
Goon
RhazhBash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #65 (isolation #4) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:03 am

Post by RhazhBash »

Nah the wagon looks like RVS to me. I'd rather let discussion come naturally than try to force it like androgyny.
RhazhBash
RhazhBash
Goon
RhazhBash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (isolation #5) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:17 am

Post by RhazhBash »

Not sure if androgyny is scum or Town trying too hard.
RhazhBash
RhazhBash
Goon
RhazhBash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #71 (isolation #6) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:18 am

Post by RhazhBash »

Scratch that androgyny is probably Town.
RhazhBash
RhazhBash
Goon
RhazhBash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (isolation #7) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:55 am

Post by RhazhBash »

Your push on me feels forced, but not forced to try to mislynch me. It feels more like you just want the game to not be so dead and you wanna hurry with your scumhunting. If you were scum you probably wouldn't be putting yourself forward like that so early.
RhazhBash
RhazhBash
Goon
RhazhBash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #76 (isolation #8) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:44 am

Post by RhazhBash »

I've never seen how they play. First impressions on them are still strong Town though.
RhazhBash
RhazhBash
Goon
RhazhBash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (isolation #9) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:24 pm

Post by RhazhBash »

I'm leaning scum on random noww.
RhazhBash
RhazhBash
Goon
RhazhBash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (isolation #10) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:42 pm

Post by RhazhBash »

Nahdia is most certainly Town at this point.
RhazhBash
RhazhBash
Goon
RhazhBash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (isolation #11) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:07 pm

Post by RhazhBash »

Kanbei why are you jumping to the conclusion that the two are bussing? What scum in their right mind would bus each other D1 in a 7v2 setup?
RhazhBash
RhazhBash
Goon
RhazhBash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (isolation #12) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:41 pm

Post by RhazhBash »

To answer your question about my vote. I don't normally play on this site, and the site I usually play on doesn't have a meta of switching votes so often. Just a habit I never got into.

For your other question, yeah it's not worth the effort to reply to.
RhazhBash
RhazhBash
Goon
RhazhBash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (isolation #13) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:57 am

Post by RhazhBash »

Scourge your read on me is really weird. What alignment do you think I am exactly?
RhazhBash
RhazhBash
Goon
RhazhBash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (isolation #14) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:54 am

Post by RhazhBash »

@Magna I honestly don't see why people are scumreading Soren. I don't agree with his scumread on Andro, but I see where he's coming from with that read. Aside from that I don't see anything that strikes me as alignment indicative from him though.

Still scumreading random though. No way in hell is Andro scum. Scum putting themselves out upfront like that this early on is stupid. Hence why I said it's Town trying too hard.
RhazhBash
RhazhBash
Goon
RhazhBash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (isolation #15) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:05 am

Post by RhazhBash »

He's trying to act all high and mighty over the rest of us to push his reads. It's a show of confidence that I don't see scum doing.
RhazhBash
RhazhBash
Goon
RhazhBash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (isolation #16) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:51 pm

Post by RhazhBash »

In post 146, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 140, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 137, Soren wrote:You're just saying the same things again. I'm not interested anymore.

Mainly the repetition is because you’ve failed to directly answer my question in a meaningful way. But if you don’t want to actually engage and defend what I see as a pretty scummy logical disconnect feel free.

In post 134, A Real Scourge wrote:basically, Rhazh looks like scum except for with this post, which is towny. dunno if it's enough to break my read on them, now i think about it, since it's not like scum players are just gonna start spouting things they don't believe in to get others lynched.. Rhazh might have said this as either alignment, is what i mean. thoughts?

It’s a pure Null statement. The observation on its face I believe in – in a Micro game scum really don’t benefit from playing the long game as they would with bussing in a Normal or Large sized gain IMO. It’s null because the information about the setup distribution is Mod provided information so he’s not really bringing anything new to the table.

In post 136, Randomnamechange wrote:Do you think it is possible one of the two was their buddy and they were trying to save them with the townie involved as collateral saving?

Please clarify – do you think that Rhaz is a buddy to either Soren or Andro and is trying to link those two somehow? I’m not clear what you are saying and I’d like full insight as to where you were going with this.

Soren vs Andro is SvT (which is scum doesn't matter, although it works better with Soren). Kanbei suspects they are buddies. A Real Scourge is worried this will get their buddy lynched so comes in with a soft defense that they aren't bussing, making it less easy for their buddy to be lynched and unavoidably protecting the townie as well.

This is one of the posts from random I see as scummy. He had already put a vote down and the wagon was starting to form when he said this. The problem with his statement is that it only holds up if Scourge+Soren/Andro are the scum team, and he doesn't say anything about why the two are likely the scum team. I feel like he's too eager to hop onto the Soren wagon with this post, and since he already affirmed a Townread on me it would make much more sense for scum to push on this wagon.
RhazhBash
RhazhBash
Goon
RhazhBash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (isolation #17) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:26 pm

Post by RhazhBash »

@Magna I didn't word that post right. I wasn't saying "I'm scumreading Random because townread on Andro". I was just throwing out my reads. The scumread on Random should have been put in its own paragraph, I didn't word that post right.
RhazhBash
RhazhBash
Goon
RhazhBash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (isolation #18) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:55 pm

Post by RhazhBash »

In post 189, A Real Scourge wrote:
In post 155, RhazhBash wrote:He's trying to act all high and mighty over the rest of us to push his reads. It's a show of confidence that I don't see scum doing.

really? that's playstyle more than anything! some people play confident and push like that, and as scum, it can work.

I haven't seen how either of them play before, but I seriously doubt scum would put themselves forward like that so early. As scum it would make more sense to not draw any unnecessary attention. I would expect a bolder play like that to come from scum later on instead of immediately at the start of the game. Pushing a mislynch would put a lot of unnecessary pressure on him day 2 most likely.
RhazhBash
RhazhBash
Goon
RhazhBash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (isolation #19) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:02 pm

Post by RhazhBash »

In post 191, RhazhBash wrote:
In post 189, A Real Scourge wrote:
In post 155, RhazhBash wrote:He's trying to act all high and mighty over the rest of us to push his reads. It's a show of confidence that I don't see scum doing.

really? that's playstyle more than anything! some people play confident and push like that, and as scum, it can work.

I haven't seen how either of them play before, but I seriously doubt scum would put themselves forward like that so early. As scum it would make more sense to not draw any unnecessary attention. I would expect a bolder play like that to come from scum later on instead of immediately at the start of the game. Pushing a mislynch
the way Andro approached it
would put a lot of unnecessary pressure on him day 2 most likely.

Fixed
RhazhBash
RhazhBash
Goon
RhazhBash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (isolation #20) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:32 pm

Post by RhazhBash »

You sound a bit too eager to jump on my wagon. Espically since you've barely talked about me the entire game save for #184. You're playing too withdrawn for my tastes. The way you post sounds like you want to stay behind and not be noticed rather than being upfront to push your reads.

And go ahead and take that vote off me. I guarentee you I'm not getting lynched toady ;)
RhazhBash
RhazhBash
Goon
RhazhBash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (isolation #21) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:54 pm

Post by RhazhBash »

VOTE: random
Should have done this already, but whatever.
RhazhBash
RhazhBash
Goon
RhazhBash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (isolation #22) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:15 pm

Post by RhazhBash »

In post 80, Kanbei wrote:Rhazh is town but a bad one. randomidget is scum.

VOTE: randomidget

post 75 is literally pure doubtcasting

-Acct

You haven't mentioned random since this post. Since when are you townreading them?
RhazhBash
RhazhBash
Goon
RhazhBash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (isolation #23) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:05 pm

Post by RhazhBash »

Rereading the thread I'll mark Scourge and Magna as townreads. Random is still a scumread and Andro is still my top townread.
RhazhBash
RhazhBash
Goon
RhazhBash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (isolation #24) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:10 pm

Post by RhazhBash »

8/8 hydra

Judging from the way Fire is posting I'd say he doesn't have too much experience so I could see him pulling that play. Andro was acting in a way that a new player might read them as scum even though I saw them as obvious town. Fire is high town for me.

With random as one of my scumreads I'd put the other between Kanbei/Soren/Z. Kanbei is a gutread, Soren I've nullread all game but haven't looked too much into honestly. Kanbei is mostly gut. Z I'm calling scum because I'm debating whether he's trying to go under the radar or forgetting the game, and like Soren I haven't looked too much into. I'll do some better reads on the three tomorrow, but I still think random is the best lynch today.
RhazhBash
RhazhBash
Goon
RhazhBash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (isolation #25) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:27 pm

Post by RhazhBash »

Scourge we're not policy lynching Fire. Fire if you have any other Vigilante type abilities don't decide who to shoot yourself and let the rest of the Town guide you on who to shoot.
RhazhBash
RhazhBash
Goon
RhazhBash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (isolation #26) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:17 am

Post by RhazhBash »

In post 267, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 256, RhazhBash wrote:Scourge we're not policy lynching Fire. Fire if you have any other Vigilante type abilities don't decide who to shoot yourself and let the rest of the Town guide you on who to shoot.

So Fire is high Town to you. But you don’t want your number 1 Town read using any abilities they may have without consulting “the Town” which by definition consists of the two scum?

Judging by that last shot Fire probably has a better chance to hit scum when he isn't the one pointing the gun. Just because someone is Town doesn't mean they're always right, and I'd rather he not shoot someone so painfully obviously Town next time.
RhazhBash
RhazhBash
Goon
RhazhBash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (isolation #27) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:23 am

Post by RhazhBash »

Keeping my vote on random. I'm way more confident on them to flip scum than Soren. Soren I suggest you vote for random because one of you two is gonna be lynched today.
RhazhBash
RhazhBash
Goon
RhazhBash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #303 (isolation #28) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:03 am

Post by RhazhBash »

Yeah I took a quick look back at Soren's posts. I don't see him as scum. I'm noobreading him a bit, but I see his posts more as indicative of a weaker player rather than scum. I won't hammer him.
RhazhBash
RhazhBash
Goon
RhazhBash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (isolation #29) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:08 am

Post by RhazhBash »

Fire shoot ZZZX right now.
RhazhBash
RhazhBash
Goon
RhazhBash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #328 (isolation #30) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:48 am

Post by RhazhBash »

Magna is better for a lynch. I'm almost certain on them being scum now. ZZZ is more of a lynch the bastard to be safe shot. I'd rather not have him in the way of me finding the rest of the scum.
RhazhBash
RhazhBash
Goon
RhazhBash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #330 (isolation #31) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:55 am

Post by RhazhBash »

I have a pretty good general idea on who the scum are, and I'm about 95% sure that Magna is one of them. ZZZ has nothing in his ISO to go by, so it just makes the game easier to solve if you shoot him. Plus if you shoot Town it makes no difference, because it just changes MyLo into LyLo, while giving us a shit ton of information to go on.
RhazhBash
RhazhBash
Goon
RhazhBash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (isolation #32) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:17 am

Post by RhazhBash »

Here's the deal. I'm Townreading Scourge right now. Killing ZZZ is gonna make it a million times easier to find scum because he's too inactive to get a good read on. Fire most likely wouldn't random dayvig like that as scum, and a scum dayvig in a 9 player setup would be way too strong. That leaves Kanbei and Magna as suspects assuming ZZZ is shot. If ZZZ is Town we have the scum right there. If ZZZ is scum we can figure it out from there. It's the best move to make at this point.
RhazhBash
RhazhBash
Goon
RhazhBash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #337 (isolation #33) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:52 pm

Post by RhazhBash »

A scum dayvig would have the ability to lower the number of mislynches available to Town right off the bat, and there would be no way to trace the shot to the shooter. It would immediately mean MyLo D2 if they hit Town, and that's what we're in now that Fire hit Town. ZZZ's reaction to being the optimal shot for Town is making me lean more Town on him honestly. Fire should shoot one of these people, in order from best shot to worst shot.

Kanbei
ZZZX
Magna

Scourge I still think is Town, but I'll look more into that tomorrow. I'd rather save Magna for our lynch.
RhazhBash
RhazhBash
Goon
RhazhBash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (isolation #34) » Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:52 am

Post by RhazhBash »

Ok yeah Kanbei is scum.
RhazhBash
RhazhBash
Goon
RhazhBash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (isolation #35) » Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:27 am

Post by RhazhBash »

Fire the optimal play right now is to shoot Kanbei/ZZZX/Magna. There's literally no downside to hitting Town at this point, and those three are most likely to be scum. We need someone dayvigged before we decide who to lynch.
RhazhBash
RhazhBash
Goon
RhazhBash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #347 (isolation #36) » Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:32 am

Post by RhazhBash »

Well shit. There goes the super easy Town win. Guess I'm just gonna go ahead and say this.

I'm a Cop. I got a guilty result on Magna. Got anything to say for yourself Magna?
RhazhBash
RhazhBash
Goon
RhazhBash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (isolation #37) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:29 am

Post by RhazhBash »

So Magna. If you checked me last night and got a null result, then how come you didn't visit me last night? I'm not a Cop, I'm a combination Watcher+Tracker that wanted to see how you reacted to my accusation. I figured you would be attacked last night, but I got no results from my ability. The Cop claim was to gauge his reaction.
RhazhBash
RhazhBash
Goon
RhazhBash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (isolation #38) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:43 pm

Post by RhazhBash »

I've thought about Magna's reaction to my fake claim, and there's only one possible way he can be Town. I would have had to have been roleblocked last night. I'll admit I slipped that I was a powerful PR intentionally, but his claim doesn't add up. 1 shot Cop who can't detect Town and gains uses when it lynches someone it investigated doesn't feel as strong as some of the other roles in this game. If Magna is called out at this point in the game, optimal play is to get the accuser lynched, but what I see in his reaction is forced confidence.

At this point I'm most confident on a Kanbei/Magna scum team.
RhazhBash
RhazhBash
Goon
RhazhBash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (isolation #39) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:06 pm

Post by RhazhBash »

Town and scum would both be attacking me because a Townie would immediatly have a confirmed scum right then and there. The thing is though scum would be worried if someone being as Townread as me was hard accusing them, while Town would be happy. I'm looking at Magna's posts and I see him puffing his chest to appear confident, rather than having genuine confidence in my lynch.
RhazhBash
RhazhBash
Goon
RhazhBash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (isolation #40) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:09 pm

Post by RhazhBash »

In post 363, RhazhBash wrote:Town and scum would both be attacking me because a Townie would immediately have a confirmed scum right then and there. The thing is though scum would be worried if someone in my position was hard accusing them, since I'm being Townread by Fire and Scourge. Town would be happy as hell because it's a free scum revealing themself. I'm looking at Magna's posts and I see him puffing his chest to appear confident, rather than having genuine confidence in my lynch.

Reworded to be more clear.
RhazhBash
RhazhBash
Goon
RhazhBash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (isolation #41) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:21 pm

Post by RhazhBash »

I'm Ritsu. I learn everyone who visited my target and who my target visited. I also have another flavor cop ability to learn any player's character, but seriously when the hell am I ever gonna use that? I honestly consider my role a bit poorly designed.

I targeted Magna last night because he was one of the strongest looking and most vocal players. No results. The random kill was what struck me as odd. Why attack a really easy mislynch and not Magna? I sure as hell would have killed Magna last night if I were scum. The Cop claim was to accuse him and force him to make a claim that doesn't add up to my real ability if he's scum. So long as I wasn't roleblocked last night Magna is scum.
RhazhBash
RhazhBash
Goon
RhazhBash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (isolation #42) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:37 pm

Post by RhazhBash »

If I knew anything about the flavor of this game I'd consider it, but even then watch+track is just too strong to pass up.
RhazhBash
RhazhBash
Goon
RhazhBash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (isolation #43) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:36 am

Post by RhazhBash »

Let's assume I'm scum for a second.

I'm pushing on random like crazy trying to mislynch him, because he isn't making it too difficult. That night, I realize it's MyLo the next day. I decide that instead of making the easy mislynch on random, I'll just kill him and incriminate myself for how hard I was pushing him.

See the problem? If I were scum I wouldn't kill random and pull a crazy gambit. Scum are already in a really good position, so they just need to go for the easiest mislynch to win. Don't even try to bring up WIFOM between option A and option B, because if option A is a nearly guaranteed win I don't need to gambit for option B. It just doesn't make any sense for scum RhazhBash to kill random at night.
RhazhBash
RhazhBash
Goon
RhazhBash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (isolation #44) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:13 am

Post by RhazhBash »

Hold up are you seriously scumreading Fire? There's no possible way Fire can be scum. He's a confirmed dayvig, and there's no way scum would have a role that puts Town in MyLo D2.

If scum would want to make the next day as easy as possible, then why would they jump forward and gambit like that, potentially costing them all their Towncred? Getting random out of the picture doesn't help me, because his case against me was proven wrong once both Andro and Soren flipped Town. Fire not dying is probably either from Mafia calling his bluff or from them not seeing the player as a threat.

My claim I'll agree with you on. When I saw this role PM I had to reread it like 3 times because it's way too strong for a 9 player setup and I didn't believe what I had.
RhazhBash
RhazhBash
Goon
RhazhBash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (isolation #45) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:44 am

Post by RhazhBash »

Derp derp I forgot to vote.

VOTE: Magna
RhazhBash
RhazhBash
Goon
RhazhBash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (isolation #46) » Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:22 am

Post by RhazhBash »

I fake claimed Cop as a reaction test on Magna. I'm actually a Watcher/Tracker who saw no visits on or by Magna last night. He claimed to be a Cop that checked me last night and got a null result.
RhazhBash
RhazhBash
Goon
RhazhBash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #396 (isolation #47) » Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:20 am

Post by RhazhBash »

I was actually leaning Town on Magna when I first read the reply. I started writing a response to why I thought he was Town, then I realized he claimed to have visited me. I honestly was just trying to wing it since we're in MyLo. Apparently it worked though.
RhazhBash
RhazhBash
Goon
RhazhBash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (isolation #48) » Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:53 am

Post by RhazhBash »

Magna is right. I jumped to conclusions too fast. I never considered a Ninja modifier. I assumed I would have had to been the one to be roleblocked for my result to be false, then went from there. My reason for scumreading Magna was purely from my results, and not from how he was acting. I looked back at my results and the flavor implied that there would be some kind of Ninja role, and the only way my role isn't completely broken for a 9 player setup is for the Mafia to have Ninjas. Magna I'm leaning Town on now.

Kanbei>Scourge>Magna>Thor>Fire is my ranking of most to least likely to be scum now that I've changed my read.
RhazhBash
RhazhBash
Goon
RhazhBash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #402 (isolation #49) » Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:56 am

Post by RhazhBash »

In post 401, RhazhBash wrote:
Magna
Thor is right. I jumped to conclusions too fast. I never considered a Ninja modifier. I assumed I would have had to been the one to be roleblocked for my result to be false, then went from there. My reason for scumreading Magna was purely from my results, and not from how he was acting. I looked back at my results and the flavor implied that there would be some kind of Ninja role, and the only way my role isn't completely broken for a 9 player setup is for the Mafia to have Ninjas. Magna I'm leaning Town on now.

Kanbei>Scourge>Magna>Thor>Fire is my ranking of most to least likely to be scum now that I've changed my read.

Fixed.
RhazhBash
RhazhBash
Goon
RhazhBash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #404 (isolation #50) » Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:02 am

Post by RhazhBash »

My results said either there are no results or my ability has trouble getting them. The reaction test was me wanting to see how Magna would push me for the claim. I initially saw what I assumed was forced confidence, but I was mostly under a confirmation bias since the contradicting results were the base of my read on Magna. I wanted to get Magna to claim and see if it matched up with my results, and it didn't.
RhazhBash
RhazhBash
Goon
RhazhBash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #410 (isolation #51) » Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:40 am

Post by RhazhBash »

...We're in MyLo. That's what scum gains.
RhazhBash
RhazhBash
Goon
RhazhBash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (isolation #52) » Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:26 am

Post by RhazhBash »

Sorry what does QT mean?
RhazhBash
RhazhBash
Goon
RhazhBash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #773 (isolation #53) » Fri May 06, 2016 2:53 am

Post by RhazhBash »

Wow. Just wow. I flaked this game when I thought I had fucked up miserably but I had actually caught one of the scum. I should have been more confident in my results, because my thought was that there was some catch to my role. I was thinking to myself that something had to be wrong with my results because my role sounded like it would prevent scum from having a chance to win if I was still alive.

My Cop claim was a YOLO play that somehow worked. I knew that Fire was Town and was confident enough on Scourge being Town to do something to figure out the rest of the scum team. I should have stayed in the game instead of flaking out of shame.

Also my role. Just wow. That role is insanely strong for a 9 player game. Plus I can't think of any reason to use the flavor Cop ability over the Watch+Track ability.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”