Micro 635 - 09:12 (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:00 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 449, Vedith wrote:I'm going to bed, but I'll do a re look tomorrow.
Not to worry, I'm heading out myself. Looking forward to reconvening!

Also, Pagetop! XD
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Ümläüt
Ümläüt
Mafia Scum
Ümläüt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:18 pm

Post by Ümläüt »

In post 447, Vedith wrote:Well hopefully he'll pick up more soon. I did like the post of him telling me not to use meta to read him as town. That was pretty towny. I noticed no one gave him credit for that.
He got credit for it the first time he said that, to GL. No need to give him more town points for doing it after it worked the first time.
“Of course it's my fault. There's no one else here who could be responsible for anything.”
A Simple Plan
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:13 pm

Post by A Simple Plan »

I think I might need to replace out. Classes have started back up, and lumping that onto a situation IRL that I'm struggling mightily with, and my activity likely won't improve much. I'll see how things are by week's end, and if I don't post before day's end/if Thursday doesn't yield a decent amount of time, I'll send a pm to replace during the night if nothing else.

Until I can get a bit more thorough..

UNVOTE:
BTD6_maker
BTD6_maker
Mafia Scum
BTD6_maker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:30 pm

Post by BTD6_maker »

My current preferred lynch is Vedith, but I am willing to join DarkLightA or ASP. I will not wagon Umalut and will only wagon others if absolutely necessary.

VOTE: DarkLightA

This wagon has a higher chance of succeeding right now.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:09 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

In post 355, GuiltyLion wrote:b)you said your vote was serious in post #69, 44 posts prior to this post. you have a read on 0x40 and it's shit.
you can bet at this point in time i saw nothing wrong with 0x40/darklight :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: like all his posts besides his readpost. ++++anyone that sheeps my vote is really cool and is sexually endowed. don't like how he slight town reads ASPs because i've tried :cop: :cop: and how someone can gutread someone as town, declare the person that person believes to be scum as scum, then declare said guttownread person neutral is :?: :?: is he even thinking this stuff through :!:

In post 356, GuiltyLion wrote:Lycanfire apparently believes Vedith is town and that Vedith has a townread on Lycan's scumread (ASP), the wagon that he was pushing. He then doesn't change his ASP read substantially, instead just bumps him up to null. I don't believe that reasoning is townie.
the alternative is lying about my reads. i don't personally read ASP as town, made no attempt to read him as town, but i'd be willing to work with him and consider lynches based on the possibility of him being town. that's different from reading someone as town.

the way you phrased everything/#355 seems clear you're speaking to me while knowing we can't be on the same team. you're all kinds of wrong in just about all points, to the point of trying to use a joke as part of a case. then later being dissatisfied with a portion of my case being blown away by error, but then decided to double down and claim it was the basis of my entire case about you, when in MY #317 it's a single sentence that i don't entertain any longer than i felt necessary, then you demand i re-read you when it should not matter to me how badly you don't want to lynch vedith.
In post 379, GuiltyLion wrote: But yeah I can go back here if there's no chance of Lycan today
why not lycan

In post 415, GuiltyLion wrote:I want to lynch DarkLight (or Lycanfire)
I would compromise on A Simple Plan
Vedith and Accountostophanes are bad lynches and I won't go for them
not only does your compromise suck, but you aren't trying to increase pressure on either of your reads. if you think you have scum why aren't you doing your best robespierre impression?
In post 452, A Simple Plan wrote:I think I might need to replace out. Classes have started back up, and lumping that onto a situation IRL that I'm struggling mightily with, and my activity likely won't improve much. I'll see how things are by week's end, and if I don't post before day's end/if Thursday doesn't yield a decent amount of time, I'll send a pm to replace during the night if nothing else.

Until I can get a bit more thorough..

UNVOTE:
you're saying you won't post for the rest of day and will consider to replace out at night? do you even realize you're saying you won't post by deadline?
In post 453, BTD6_maker wrote:My current preferred lynch is Vedith, but I am willing to join DarkLightA or ASP. I will not wagon Umalut and will only wagon others if absolutely necessary.

This wagon has a higher chance of succeeding right now.
bad post

VOTE: BTD6_maker

found someone better than Aristophanes/Accountant, and yes, slightly better than GuiltyLion! (for now!)
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:15 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

when pruning a quote in post 355 to respond to i removed the wrong part making for a humorous and nonsensical reply directed to myself. the beginning of my above post was meant to read like this:
In post 355, GuiltyLion wrote:b) I don't think the read is shit at all, and I don't follow how you're convinced that it's not. What do you think about my points against DarkLight? Do you find his posting townie?
you can bet at this point in time i saw nothing wrong with 0x40/darklight :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: like all his posts besides his readpost. ++++anyone that sheeps my vote is really cool and is sexually endowed. don't like how he slight town reads ASPs because i've tried :cop: :cop: and how someone can gutread someone as town, declare the person that person believes to be scum as scum, then declare said guttownread person neutral is :?: :?: is he even thinking this stuff through :!:
DarkLightA
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:32 am

Post by DarkLightA »

Just @ the parts I understood of what Lycan just wrote: I do not base my reads on whether I agree with the other person's reads. That is very dangerous.
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:45 am

Post by shaddowez »

VC 1.13
DarkLightA
[L-2] - Ümläüt, GuiltyLion, BTD6_maker
Aristophanes
[L-3] - Vedith, DarkLightA
eagerSnake
[L-4] - Aristophanes
A Simple Plan
[L-4] - eagerSnake
BTD6_maker
[L-4] - Lycanfire

Not voting:
A Simple Plan

With 9 alive, it's 5 to lynch.

Deadline is in (expired on 2016-08-25 13:30:00)

Mod Notes:
V/LA on Weekends
Ümläüt
Ümläüt
Mafia Scum
Ümläüt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:28 am

Post by Ümläüt »

In post 454, Lycanfire wrote:bad post

found someone better than Aristophanes/Accountant, and yes, slightly better than GuiltyLion! (for now!)
What's so bad about it? And, given that it's unlikely we're going to build a new wagon up from the ground into a full lynch mob by sunset, what are you hoping to accomplish with this vote?
“Of course it's my fault. There's no one else here who could be responsible for anything.”
Ümläüt
Ümläüt
Mafia Scum
Ümläüt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:52 am

Post by Ümläüt »

Everyone, we have 24 hours left. I'm not willing to no-lynch. The wagons are DarkLightA and Aristophanes. Pick one.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:01 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 459, Ümläüt wrote:Everyone, we have 24 hours left. I'm not willing to no-lynch. The wagons are DarkLightA and Aristophanes. Pick one.
Okay, let me reread DL. I know your scumread diminished on him recently, but could you give me a quick post on what still bugs you about him? :)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Ümläüt
Ümläüt
Mafia Scum
Ümläüt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:18 am

Post by Ümläüt »

It's still all the reasons I gave in .

What I like about his new posts is that his reasons for his reads make sense to me and aren't just rehashes of what everyone has already said (though the out-of-order list is kind of hard to follow). I also liked his argument with Vedith where he does seem genuinely annoyed.

Rereading the argument though, I wonder if it's scum distancing. Look at the actual things they're arguing with one another about:
  • Vedith is insinuating that DarkLight's read on him is bullshit/fabricated.
  • DarkLight thinks Vedith is ignoring his directly stated words and misrepresenting his read.
Despite this neither one is scumreading the other. Vedith has DarkLight as town because "he can't be Accountant's partner," and DarkLight has Vedith as neutral because he's "so careless that I can’t help but have a gut townread."

The former I find more striking; if I think someone is fabricating their reads then it follows that I think they're scum. Vedith has to push on DarkLight because he's pushing on everyone, but he seems unwilling to follow through to the obvious conclusion in this case.
Ümläüt
Ümläüt
Mafia Scum
Ümläüt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:23 am

Post by Ümläüt »

Amending : DarkLight did in fact start pushing his read on your slot, so scratch that reason. (Of course this was after being called out on it, but it's still better than not doing it.)
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:48 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

I am here, still content with my DarkLight vote. I like how Lycanfire says my compromise "sucks", despite the fact that my compromise is a nullread for him that he throws shade at it in the very next section of his post. And if he truly believed Accountostophanes was scum then he'd have no reason to jump off the wagon and cripple the chances of lynching him today.
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
DarkLightA
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:49 am

Post by DarkLightA »

I am getting seriously worried about the approaching deadline, and I know there's not much I can do about it at this point. Currently, the people who are being voted on is a block almost as long as the player list itself.... We have to consolidate onto just a few players ASAP. I'm not exactly the best person to push any kind of wagon I'm realizing but at least I'll be here to vote on any wagons I agree with before we go to night.

Let's not lynch me.... Look out for me at 17 hrs CET. That's when I'll be done with work—about 3 hrs before the deadline. I've said all I know, and I'd rather be kept alive for now, kthx?
DarkLightA
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:54 am

Post by DarkLightA »

Can I get an overview of who will be available when the deadline approaches tomorrow?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:03 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

I'll be here, but the only person I want to flip more than you is Lycan. So unless a Lycan flashwagon happens I'm probably not moving my vote.

Why do you say you aren't the best person to push any kind of wagon?
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
DarkLightA
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:21 am

Post by DarkLightA »

In post 417, DarkLightA wrote:--Scum--
Aristophanes
--W. Scum--
LycanFire
BTD6
--Neutral--
Vedith
--W. Town--
ASP
GuiltyLion
--Town--
EagerSnake
Umlaut
Just realized I forgot Lycan in the summary of my post. I wouldn't be opposed to a Lycan wagon.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:26 am

Post by Lycanfire »

In post 458, Ümläüt wrote:
In post 454, Lycanfire wrote:bad post

What's so bad about it? And, given that it's unlikely we're going to build a new wagon up from the ground into a full lynch mob by sunset, what are you hoping to accomplish with this vote?
In post 429, DarkLightA wrote:I'm sorry to break it to you, but:
1. No, it is not because of this post. It is... hang on, I think I wrote this before... There we go: My read of you, and everyone else, is based on a holistic judgment after a readthrough of all your posts.
and
2. I'm sorry to break it to you, but I am not superhuman and cannot remember every single word used in every single post. Sometimes I imagine I can fly though, if that makes me superhuman.
this is not SvS

the SvS reaction would be to point out something scummy their partner has done. he cant do this, because vedith is town.

wanting either vedith or darklight is proof of wanting to be on a leading wagon while not offering a push vote on either. either one of them is a scumfucker and you vote them, or run with vedith+darklight as scumteam and try to get them to prove it by doing something dumb. lazily standing there saying you'll vote for either of them isn't doing anything.
In post 461, Ümläüt wrote:Despite this neither one is scumreading the other. Vedith has DarkLight as town because "he can't be Accountant's partner,"
vedith tunneling=supertown.
In post 463, GuiltyLion wrote:I am here, still content with my DarkLight vote. I like how Lycanfire says my compromise "sucks", despite the fact that my compromise is a nullread for him that he throws shade at it in the very next section of his post. And if he truly believed Accountostophanes was scum then he'd have no reason to jump off the wagon and cripple the chances of lynching him today.
vedith's done a great job with aristophanes: #434-436 makes it clear that he doesn't want to assign town motive to accountant's actions, which would be enough to say, "therefore i'm sure he replaced out due to rng". #446-448: "ASP needs to get in the thread more" "As I said, I wouldn't vote ASP today because I think he will show his alignment later on anyway, so I don't really like that one for today". now to work in reverse a bit: they voted eagersnake in their first real post (#386) but is only now willing to reconsider (#460). they never cased eagersnake either, realizing it was an immediately unpopular wagon and went on the defensive from their next post onward (#434). seems survivalist.

i'm surely not going to catch second scum if all i do is cheerlead for vedith.

would crippling that wagon upset you? :up:
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:26 am

Post by Lycanfire »

In post 467, DarkLightA wrote:Just realized I forgot Lycan in the summary of my post. I wouldn't be opposed to a Lycan wagon.
lycan is always a good wagon.
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:54 am

Post by eagerSnake »

Okay, I've decided.

Scum is ASP and Vedith.

But nobody will listen to me so VOTE: DarkLightA
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:57 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 470, eagerSnake wrote:Okay, I've decided.

Scum is ASP and Vedith.

But nobody will listen to me so VOTE: DarkLightA
Vedith is clearly town and ASP is MIA. What made you "decide" they are scum?

Also, that's
L-1
- Jingle
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:07 am

Post by eagerSnake »

I decided that a long time ago and said why a long time ago
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:20 am

Post by Lycanfire »

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:21 am

Post by Vedith »

Well there's still 19 hours but I'll hammer closer to the time if needed.
Preferable for a lynch to be else where even if it's not Ari.
But I assume GL will be a no go as well.
I claim scum \o/

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”