Micro 664: The Walking Dead S2E1 GAME OVER

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:38 pm

Post by Secret Agent Jin »

Radja, dont know if you can but could you possibly scale the vote counts down a tiny bit. They appear on my screen as being cut off on the right side. Thank you in advance.

So Creeps, we meet again. What do you have to say for yourself, you homosapien! I will show everyone why you are scum, get ready. Everyone picture that you have a great adult life. You have a wonderful job, a beautiful wife, and two 3 year old twins. You and your wife work so you need a baby sitter so you put out an ad. Someone calls you about the job and you agree to meet. When the time comes to meet your potential babysitter, Creeps shows up. Would you trust your children with Creeps? The answer is no because he is scum!

VOTE: Creeps
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7 (isolation #1) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:39 pm

I wrote this great post and Elmer vote ninjas me. My reasoning was better Elmer!
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14 (isolation #2) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:58 pm

In post 8, Radja wrote:
In post 6, Secret Agent Jin wrote:
Radja, dont know if you can but could you possibly scale the vote counts down a tiny bit. They appear on my screen as being cut off on the right side. Thank you in advance.

So Creeps, we meet again. What do you have to say for yourself, you homosapien! I will show everyone why you are scum, get ready. Everyone picture that you have a great adult life. You have a wonderful job, a beautiful wife, and two 3 year old twins. You and your wife work so you need a baby sitter so you put out an ad. Someone calls you about the job and you agree to meet. When the time comes to meet your potential babysitter, Creeps shows up. Would you trust your children with Creeps? The answer is no because he is scum!

VOTE: Creeps
Is it because there's only one line of 9 people not voting? Because this will not be the case at the next VC.
No, there are three lines for no votes, the first ends at ArcAngel and the second ends at Joshz. His name is cut off and a bit of the flavor text about the car is cut off. I was just letting you know in advance.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #18 (isolation #3) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:06 pm

In post 12, Elmer J Fudd wrote:
In post 11, knightmare wrote:VOTE: Elmer Bugs FTW
Bugs made a really nice hossenfeffer.
Isnt it Hasenpfeffer? (ich spreche deutsch/I speak german)

Also Radja, i know that a rule is no foreign language that the mod doesnt speak, i hope i didnt break the rule, it wont happen anymore.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #21 (isolation #4) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:13 pm

Why did you join this game? Its the walking dead which i love and i like radja's modding

Who here would you trust with your vote if they were town? I dont think i understand what you mean by trusting someone with your vote. Like, who do i trust that i would follow their vote? ArcAngel or you because i like both your playstyles.

What roles do you not like? I dont like PGO (talk about chaos) and Hider (easy to die if they choose the wrong person)
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #23 (isolation #5) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:16 pm

In post 20, knightmare wrote:I guess I'll do RQS so others have something to read whenever they join the thread.

1) I was looking for a small game to join and I like the theme.
2) I don't know anyone here so can't really say.
3) Any roles that return negative results.
For your number 3, do you mean like insane cop which makes town people read as scum and visa versa or rookie cop which makes every read town? I hate rookie cops and paranoid cops, they are useless roles.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #26 (isolation #6) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:23 pm

I have never done RQS so i will give it a try.

1) Who are you most excited about playing with on the player list?

2) What roles do you like the most?

3) What is your opinion on RVS?

My Answers:

1) Gamma since i really liked his playstyles in other games

2) I like JOAT (any alignment) because it gives the opportunity to have a bunch of 1-shots so you can choose what to do and its different every night.

3) My opinion on RVS is that it gives everyone a chance to introduce themselves in unique ways and it is generally fun.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #72 (isolation #7) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:17 am

1. Do you prefer playing town or scum?
2. What is your favorite role to play?
1) Either alignment is fine with me because all roles are fun to play excluding Hider and VT.
2) I like to play the role cop

----------------
I don't like these posts that are trying to start a wagon on Gamma, there is not even enough posts to get any half-solid reads on anyone. We are 3 pages in and people havent even had a chance to have AI posts.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #75 (isolation #8) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:52 pm

In post 73, SirCakez wrote:
In post 72, Secret Agent Jin wrote: I don't like these posts that are trying to start a wagon on Gamma, there is not even enough posts to get any half-solid reads on anyone. We are 3 pages in and people havent even had a chance to have AI posts.
This is sketchy as hell
When would you consider there to be enough pages for a "solid read"?
In my beliefs, you can start to make solid reads after everyone settles in and starts to analyze one another. We are still in RVS IMO, there are people still goofing around and the Gamma votes are not based off of any real reads, mainly the BBT posts. Creeps is all over the place and Joshz's posts dont make sense. We are too early in the game to be jumping on wagons.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (isolation #9) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:02 pm

In post 74, knightmare wrote: Also fwiw @Jin - I agree with Cakez here. What page of the thread we're on is irrelevant. You can generate content by offering up your own thoughts or pushing others for their's. Continuing RQS is what doesn't yield AI type posts.
The RQS thing was because it was asked before so i just threw my answers in. As far as the page number, i believe it is irrelevant too but we havent even had everyone post yet and there are people still randomly posting. On that note, i might as well throw in a question.

@Everyone: What is everyones thoughts on BBT and others going after a wagon on Gamma? What is your thoughts on Gamma's posts so far?
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (isolation #10) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:00 pm

Alright, these examples are confusing me. Who are the examples referring to?
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (isolation #11) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:05 pm

I meant, are the examples refering to why you think my "talking down of early game" is scummy?
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (isolation #12) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:52 pm

In post 92, SirCakez wrote:
In post 75, Secret Agent Jin wrote:
In post 73, SirCakez wrote:
In post 72, Secret Agent Jin wrote: I don't like these posts that are trying to start a wagon on Gamma, there is not even enough posts to get any half-solid reads on anyone. We are 3 pages in and people havent even had a chance to have AI posts.
This is sketchy as hell
When would you consider there to be enough pages for a "solid read"?
In my beliefs, you can start to make solid reads after everyone settles in and starts to analyze one another. We are still in RVS IMO, there are people still goofing around and the Gamma votes are not based off of any real reads, mainly the BBT posts. Creeps is all over the place and Joshz's posts dont make sense. We are too early in the game to be jumping on wagons.
And how do you know the Gamma votes aren't from real reads???
Just because posts are "all over the place/don't make sense" doesn't mean they can't be analyzed
BBT looks to be basing his Gamma vote off gut feelings but hasn't have reasoning because there isnt any. Do me a favor, find me a reason to vote Gamma. I posted my thoughts on the Gamma wagon before it started because i rather a wagon not start on someone that hasnt done anything scummy. I dont know how my attempt to stop a Gamma wagon or anything i posted is scummy but apparently Gamma thinks i am scummy. He has played with me before and in those games i have been called a naturally scummy player. I guess it is my playstyle but every game i join people find me scummy. Anyways i am not saying the random posts cant be analyzed, i am saying that some people use RVS for joking around and nonsense posts, you can analyze those posts but in my opinion they wont tell you much about people's alignments and actual motivation towards the game.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (isolation #13) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:14 am

@BBT Is that vote OMGUS? I didnt even suspect you, i just said that i didnt like you trying to start a wagon on Gamma. If i am scum to you then does that make Gamma my scum buddy in your eyes? I am trying to figure out a better reasoning for two people jumping on my lynch quick. Creeps didnt like my posts but didnt give reasoning why and BBT didnt give any reason.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (isolation #14) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:50 am

In post 109, Creeps20 wrote:
In post 107, Secret Agent Jin wrote:@BBT Is that vote OMGUS? I didnt even suspect you, i just said that i didnt like you trying to start a wagon on Gamma. If i am scum to you then does that make Gamma my scum buddy in your eyes? I am trying to figure out a better reasoning for two people jumping on my lynch quick. Creeps didnt like my posts but didnt give reasoning why and BBT didnt give any reason.
My vote had a
very
different purpose.

Continue
Why did you put a vote on me then?
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (isolation #15) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:00 am

In post 112, Creeps20 wrote:
In post 111, Secret Agent Jin wrote:
In post 109, Creeps20 wrote:
In post 107, Secret Agent Jin wrote:@BBT Is that vote OMGUS? I didnt even suspect you, i just said that i didnt like you trying to start a wagon on Gamma. If i am scum to you then does that make Gamma my scum buddy in your eyes? I am trying to figure out a better reasoning for two people jumping on my lynch quick. Creeps didnt like my posts but didnt give reasoning why and BBT didnt give any reason.
My vote had a
very
different purpose.

Continue
Why did you put a vote on me then?
Reasons
What!? Your reasoning is reasons? That is a really weird response. Alright, anyways, moving on from this. I would like a response from BBT when he is on and what do other people think of Creeps?
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (isolation #16) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:31 am

In post 119, Joshz wrote:
In post 116, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:VOTE: Creeps
did you just hammer

I dont think he knew he hammered but he did, by my count it is 5 votes on creeps and that is a lynch. I think BBT thought he had more leeway, dont hold it against BBT.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (isolation #17) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:41 pm

I wasnt stopping progression on the game, i was saying that there wasnt a reason for a Gamma lynch. I also said that RVS should not be taken solidly, people need to look at RVS with the possibility that there might be some posts that people dont really mean. Its called Random Vote Stage, not True Feelings Stage.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (isolation #18) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:50 am

@BBT I understand that you want to "test" Josh but if the only reason to vote him is to test him but there isnt a FOS/scummy reason then lets just leave him alone for now.

Well, i didnt expect a confession from scum D2 but ill take it, Good going Mollie.

VOTE: Knightmare
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (isolation #19) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:48 pm

In post 231, knightmare wrote:I should probably mention I'm a BPV townie.

My vest got blown off last Night :(

Joshz obv lying

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Joshz
Was this a joke post or is he really a BPV Townie? If he is lying and flips scum Mollie is obvtown but is it possible that he is BPV Townie and scum shot him and because Mollie RBed him it looked like he was scum? My vote is staying on him right now but.i still want an answer to this.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (isolation #20) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:41 pm

Im sorry for the absence, i have the flu and i have been sleeping like 18 hours a day. I am going to take some medicine and when i wake up tomorrow (12:40am here now) ill come out of hiding and read through and see if i can find any connection to Knightmare in anyones ISO.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (isolation #21) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:08 am

Why does he have such a hard on for Josh?
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (isolation #22) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:27 am

In post 285, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I forgot Josh claimed Hated Townie.

VOTE: Gamma
Why is Gamma scummy enough to vote? You seem to just throw votes around with no explaination.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (isolation #23) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:07 pm

In post 290, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 288, Secret Agent Jin wrote:
In post 285, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I forgot Josh claimed Hated Townie.

Why is Gamma scummy enough to vote? You seem to just throw votes around with no explaination.
are.

you.

fucking.

kidding.

me.
I was hoping to get some actual explainations from BBT as he just throws out votes without much reason behind it. You don't need to be so dramatic over trying to get a player to be more active.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (isolation #24) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:17 pm

If Mollie (a conf PR) thinks BBT is town then that is enough for right now to set BBT aside. The Hated Townie role could be a ploy to keep votes off Joshz but i am willing to believe that right now. Gamma does seem scummy to me but the day just started and i agree with mollie that we should take some time to gather information. I will have to ISO Cakez as i admittedly dont have a read on him one way or the other.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (isolation #25) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:30 pm

In post 310, Joshz wrote:if we narrow it down to gamma and jin id rather lynch jin first, i dont like leaving bbt but ill give into pressure and lynch jin
Its understandable but i have two questions that i want to ask.

1) If it is narrowed to Gamma and I then why are you hesitant to leave the BBT vote?

2) Why do you write off Cakez? He is the only player i dont really a solid read on and i am curious why he isnt included in any reads. Is it due to Mollie, did i miss a townread from her?
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #347 (isolation #26) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:28 pm

In post 345, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 342, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I agree that his flail kind of looks like town but in the event he has read correctly he really needs to be lynched ASAP.

I haven't paid much attention to Jin tbh, Gamma is my preferred second choice.
jin is hiding in the corners too much. so i am kinda leaning jin then mebbe gamma if the game is still on.

@ josh

so far the only person who has their head up their ass with a chip on their shoulder is you so far. its okay to be aggressive, that isn't what you are doing. you are being manipulative.
Actually, i have been posting, i even gave my reads a few posts back. I was absent for a littke bit because i am having medical issues with my dog but i am still here. Hiding in corners is a unique choice of words, i assure you i am here.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (isolation #27) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:37 pm

We know Mollie is Town
We assume Joshz is Town
Mollie vouches for Cakez and BBT
Its Gamma or myself it looks like.

Mollie, i know why you townread BBT but why do you townread Cakez? Do you really believe in a Josh lynch Mollie?
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #365 (isolation #28) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:15 pm

In post 362, pirate mollie wrote:jin, gun to your head, who do you think is scum rn?
Gamma could easily be scum but gun to my head i think Josh is BSing.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (isolation #29) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:36 pm

In post 362, pirate mollie wrote:jin, gun to your head, who do you think is scum rn?
Gun to your head, whos scum?
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (isolation #30) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:50 pm

In post 369, pirate mollie wrote:Why are you asking me I have already made it clear that I think it is between you and gamma
I asked because a few posts back you asked Cakez if he thought the JoshZ should be hammered. Do you feel the JoshZ lynch is still valid?
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (isolation #31) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:54 pm

In post 372, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 370, Joshz wrote:but you are giving up the opportunity to lynch both to lynch me instead
Yep.

You shld probably go think about that.

ISO on knight rules out Josh and gamma and bbt
So how does the ISO on knight rule out Josh and Gamma but not myself?
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (isolation #32) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:03 pm

Knightmare voted Josh, Gamma, Mollie, and Myself at the last day phase. If anything it puts us all on the same level referring to our connection to Knightmare. The only person he didnt vote for was Cakez but you cleared him, Mollie.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #376 (isolation #33) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:07 pm

I am going to bed, i am saying this as i have woke up to a quick lynch before and wasnt able to claim or defend myself.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (isolation #34) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:11 am

In post 378, SirCakez wrote:
In post 373, Secret Agent Jin wrote:
In post 372, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 370, Joshz wrote:but you are giving up the opportunity to lynch both to lynch me instead
Yep.

You shld probably go think about that.

ISO on knight rules out Josh and gamma and bbt
So how does the ISO on knight rule out Josh and Gamma but not myself?
This post is scummy as hell
Basically "why can't we mislynch one of those two????"
That post is more along the lines of Knightmare mentioned all of us the same. I am not hiding, i dont know why she excluded my name as we all, according to Knightmare, were either equally scummy or equally townread. The only name he didnt mention that is alive is you Cakez but Mollie is sure you are clear and i am willing to believe her. We need to find the hidden scum amongst us.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #385 (isolation #35) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:26 am

I think Mollie should keep her RB secret based on what Gamma said. Its possible that the scum has an rb/jk ability but seeing as Knightmare was 1-shot, what is the possibility of his partner being one-shot?
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (isolation #36) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:21 pm

I just reread Gamma' s post and i understand what Josh and Cakez mean now. Why would a mafia roleblocker matter in reference to if Mollie keeps her choice secret? The mafia would still RB her no matter her decision.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (isolation #37) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:27 pm

In post 392, Joshz wrote:I cut myself and I'm losing a lot of blood

The role name isn't hated townie, it's just effectively hated townie
What is the actual role name? Just curious
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #397 (isolation #38) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:49 pm

In post 396, pirate mollie wrote:if by some small minuscule chance that joshz flips town then I am blocking jin
Good luck blocking me, im pretty sure my night ability is first in the priority list.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (isolation #39) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:51 pm

Josh is at L-2 so IF he is telling the truth he really is at L-1 and should convince the people not on his vote to not vote him.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #408 (isolation #40) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:25 pm

VOTE: Joshz
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #409 (isolation #41) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:28 pm

I have played like 2 or 3 games with Josh and everytime he is lynched, no matter his alignment, he gets upset like no matter what role he plays he should be alive in the end game. News to you Joshz, sometimes you get lynched D1 sometimes you last until the end game, thats mafia.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #425 (isolation #42) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:59 am

I really didnt want to be in 3-way lylo with Josh since the other person could vote him and it be over
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #427 (isolation #43) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:13 am

You have a point, if he was alive now then it would still take 2 votes to lynch him which could keep him safe. I just lookes and we are down to four players. Anyways, we need to be sure about this lynch as it is mylo. Gamma claimed VT and proposes a mass claim, does that sound good BBT and Cakez? I am Carol Peletier, Town Hider.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (isolation #44) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:21 am

Claim actions? Like where i hid? I hid behind Cakez every night. Mollie was confident he was town and i know he is town because i didnt die but i couldnt come out and say i know he is town because people would question why i knew.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #435 (isolation #45) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:53 am

In post 434, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Are you forced to use your hide action Jin?
No, my PM states the description and that i am able to use it but it doesnt require me to.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #436 (isolation #46) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:55 am

In post 433, Gamma Emerald wrote:Okay that makes sense, but it would have been better to visit more people. Unless you're trying to avoid PoEing yourself by claiming more actions.
We had an extra death, yours would have been too much of a loss.
I am confused by the words in bold, what do you mean by that?
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #438 (isolation #47) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:04 pm

In post 437, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Alright.

You didn't think it was risky hiding behind the most town read person?
I was pretty confident that the scum would choose Mollie over Cakez on N2 and when she was still alive D3 i got worried that my N3 choice would surely get me killed if i didnt choose wisely. Going into N3 i didnt want to hide behind Mollie in case she died because she did claim RB, which was a good idea in the end. I wasnt sure of Gamma's role (whether he was scum of not) so i wasnt going to hide behind him. You were my other option but i remember a post from you that seemed to me like a soft claim (i will find the post and quote it) and i wasnt sure if the scum picked up on it so i didnt want to chance hiding behind you.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #439 (isolation #48) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:08 pm

In post 268, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Also, I got your back Mollie.

Don't you worry about going anywhere.
This post was the one, it seemed like a doctor assuring Mollie he was using his night role on her and she would live. It might have just been you assuring Mollie that you would back her up.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #450 (isolation #49) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:47 pm

In post 445, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I just realised that I'm the daughter of Jin's character. I'm not sure if Carol would be a hider? Like, I could see it but I don't know if I'm comfortable with it.
My history says "Trying to hide from a group of walkers passing by" it might just be episode exclusive. I havent looked back at past games of Walking Dead but it seems to me that T-Dog would only be hated townie in this game.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (isolation #50) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:15 pm

If we no lynch and there is a kill tonight then tomorrow will be 3 way lylo and we have another day but if, for some reason, Gamma is not scum and we lynch him then we lose since we go into the night with three people and the night kill will bring us to 1:1 and scum wins.

We either have to be SUPER sure of Scum!Gamma or we need to no lynch
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #458 (isolation #51) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:23 pm

In post 457, SirCakez wrote:If we nolynch I'll just die though
So what do we do? You are in the clear so its down to Gamma, BBT, and myself that arent confirmed town. Thats a 33.3% chance of hitting scum. Im pretty convinced on BBT and it cant be me fmpov. That leaves Gamma but no one has really been scummy this game so i dont know if i want to take the chance on Gamma. Basically if we lynch and miss then scum wins. What do you propose we do in this situation?
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #461 (isolation #52) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:32 pm

Would JK make sense in this situation? What other roles could be used for scum? Joat, bus driver?
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #463 (isolation #53) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:39 pm

Its possible, janitor doesnt really lend any protection so it seems right that mafia would have some type of protecting role.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #471 (isolation #54) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:28 pm

In post 470, Gamma Emerald wrote:Actually it's convenient: by hiding behind the same guy, he clears less people.
If i was scum wouldnt i claim VT in this situation so that i clear no one and Cakez wouldnt be conftown? If i had done what i stated before and hid behind BBT one night and lived then BBT would be conftown too.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #473 (isolation #55) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:33 pm

In post 472, Gamma Emerald wrote:What I'm going to do is cut the fakeclaim fat by finding who is pretty much guaranteed to NOT be one.
Not to be what exactly? A VT?
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #476 (isolation #56) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:04 pm

Right but Dale and Lori are in the episode but not im the game due to the number playing. Also, if i understand right (because i havent played walking dead mafia before) just because a character is or isnt in the flavor doesnt mean they are or are not in the game. If we go by your logic then why is carol in the initial post picture?

Basically i am saying that the flavor has no dictation over who is in the game, we are essentially playing parts and the characters that were not given out (Dale and Lori for instance) are just NPCs.

Also, explain how there was still a kill last night if i am scum. Mollie announced she was blocking me last night. If i was blocked yet there was still a kill one can out two and two together to see i am not scum.

Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #478 (isolation #57) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:27 pm

In post 477, Gamma Emerald wrote:Scum has SOMETHING to avoid PR hits.
Like JK? If she was jailkept she couldnt die. Maybe you mean bus driver? That is possible i guess. You come at me like i am scum, like i have to explain myself (which i understand i do because i am a possibility for people) yet you dont explain yourself, everything you say could go for you too. Saying that scum MUST have a way for a PR not to target them is basically dismissing my point that Mollie blocked me. If scum has a way to avoid being blocked then why was knightmare blocked and killed? I think as scum you are using the block avoidance as an excuse to keep me as a suspect.

I say that it was public knowledge that i was being blocked N3 and you just wave it off and continue saying i killed Mollie. I could say the same for you though, she said she was blocking me but actually blocked you but as scum with PR avoidance you simply avoided her RB and killed her, its ridiculous. How about the other possibility that i WAS blocked and you killed Mollie?
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #483 (isolation #58) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:08 pm

In post 482, Gamma Emerald wrote:My character is in the VC flavor.
I doubt that has any reflection on the flavor of the roles passed out. Do you really think that Radja would hard confirm a character/role by putting it in the flavor? If so that would kind of be game throwing. The only people that can be characters are town, the scum are zombies in this game (see knightmare flip). If Radja put the characters/roles he passed out in the flavor then that would hard confirm you are town and he wouldn't do that.

TL;DR Just because a character is in the flavor doesnt mean a player is playing that character, it could just be a fakeclaim/NPC
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #484 (isolation #59) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:24 pm

I reread that and i didnt explain what i meant good enough. I meant that not all characters passed out are in the flavor (Daryl, T-Dog) and not all characters on the flavor are necessarily in the game as roles. If Rick was in the flavor and the game then someome could do what Gamma is doing now and just point at the flavor to confirm their role is who they say they are. I got Carol but my character isnt mentioned in the flavor so is it not an actual role by Gamma's standards? This is a ridiculous arguement made to grasp at straws. I will happily engage you on conversations/arguements if they are based on actual game mechanics or something someone said. As of right now Cakez and BBT have to make up their mind and come to a decision.

I know i am not conftown but i hope the fact that i hide behind Cakez and that is the reason i am alive (he wasnt attacked/is not dead therefore i am alive) and the fact that Mollie publicly mentioned that she was RBing me last night yet a kill still happened is taken into account. What arguements has Gamma really brought up? That i only confirmed Cakez as to not confirm too many people? This was my first run as Hider and i will take it into consideration that it probably isnt best to hide behind one person all game, Cakez seemed like the best person to hide with as Mollie was alive and a confirmed PR so i was sure scum was going after her.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #486 (isolation #60) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:03 pm

Softing the block? Im pretty sure she came right out and said she blocked him
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #487 (isolation #61) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:07 pm

she admitted to blocking him (no softing the block in that post) but if you look from around page 8 to 10 you can see the posts against Gamma from several people, even Mollie asked Cakez to vote Gamma.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (isolation #62) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:27 am

In post 488, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Gamma looks really bad here.

Jin, where did Mollie claim she was blocking you last night?
She said if Josh flipped town she was blocking me and he did.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #493 (isolation #63) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:07 am

I dont really count that as a soft as all she said was she has a reason to vote Knightmare and didnt actually mention any role type stuff. Anyways, that doesnt matter, why are we arguing a small detail that doesnt pertain to the current day?
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #517 (isolation #64) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:37 am

Im not seeing scum!BBT, i think you struggled to actually build a case on me and then flipped to BBT to take the pressure off of yourself.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #522 (isolation #65) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:18 pm

I would like to get Cakez opinion on what you are saying about BBT.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #532 (isolation #66) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:55 am

I really am struggling to find anything else to say and it seems like some others are too. So, i want to ask Cakez what is holding him back and that might help all of us to answer his concerns.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #559 (isolation #67) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:47 pm

Im not voting BBT right now and i refuse to vote for someone i know is town (Cakez). How about this, ill remove my vote on you so you arent L-1 and BBT can explain why he reads you the way he does.

UNVOTE: Gamma
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #568 (isolation #68) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:22 am

I was also waiting for BBT to give reasoning on Gamma.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #588 (isolation #69) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:14 am

I am with BBT, Gamma is just scum being scum and delaying.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #591 (isolation #70) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:28 am

Well, its definitely not you and i know its not me. So, if we trust BBT it has to be Gamma by PoE.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #595 (isolation #71) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:29 am

In post 594, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Woo Hoo!

Can't believe I pulled that off.
What is this suppose to mean? Pulled it off?
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #598 (isolation #72) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:54 pm

As i said, i am a Hider. My response to your "pulled it off" post was confusion because after his hammer you said you pulled it off like you tricked us.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #600 (isolation #73) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:57 pm

Good game, i guess we just wait for Radja so others can post in here and share their thoughts.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #610 (isolation #74) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:08 am

Good game all, i always feel bad when i lie but i had to. You all plaued a great game.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #615 (isolation #75) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:52 am

Im sorry Gamma, i still think your awesome.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”