Micro 694: Gamble N UPick : Risk and Reward THE WAR IS OVER

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:13 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

hey, dunn!

ummm, kill me? butforwhy? fear? anger? hate? those lead to the dark side, don't give in

VOTE: ZZZX
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11 (isolation #1) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:16 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

but the question is: why me?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13 (isolation #2) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:19 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

so, I should make an effort to be annoying so you TR me?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #15 (isolation #3) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:20 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

annoying wasn't the word you used? oops!!!

but if anything, kill the frikken 3headed hydra!!!
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16 (isolation #4) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:21 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

really though, PROBABLY best to just actually generate some reads first

just a probably
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #22 (isolation #5) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:26 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 17, Dunnstral wrote:Reads list:

Charloux

momo, YuMightBeIrrational, CommKnight, Srceenplay, FrankJaeger

Drealmerz7, mcmenno
uummmmm, you and I are the only ppl who have posted so far at this point ^

this is highly stinky

do I get a SR from my content here or am I like mcmenno and just default to scumread for you (out of FEAR?!)
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #23 (isolation #6) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:27 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 18, Srceenplay wrote: HURT: VOTE: Dream
your vote on me....it hurts ):
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #26 (isolation #7) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:30 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

how do you expect me, or anyone else, to take any of your reads seriously?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #30 (isolation #8) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:41 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 0, ZZZX wrote: Currently Building Setup. Please Standby...
In post 1, ZZZX wrote:Making setup.. (75% done)
ohshit, this game is incomplete

we're screwed

vote the mod
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #34 (isolation #9) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:25 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

Floccinaucinihilipilification
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #37 (isolation #10) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:35 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

omfg what did you make me do?

VOTE: charloux
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #135 (isolation #11) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:24 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

Egh, been a long busy day. I've got to make some food + eat but then I'll read catch up and vote as soon as I frikken can.
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #142 (isolation #12) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:34 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 45, Charloux wrote:This king could've also taken an S-rank quest which was ending D1 by page 3.
That seems like a nearly improbable quest to complete unless it were to be combined with something like ending the Day super-fast (which if the F-reward's modifier was to shorten the Day, it doesn't add up.) So to me you're either lying about how what you have works, or someone else caused the shortened Day, are what seem more likely
In post 46, Charloux wrote:And I have no fucking idea if I should even be left alive under any circumstances, even though this looks like the most interesting game ever!!
what exactly is the reason you have no idea if you should be left alive? this seems like an odd thing for a towny to say / a statement scum would make to "disarm" people
In post 48, Charloux wrote:This king started laughing so he forgot to adress himself as this king.
Failure to accomplish the chosen task results in a punishment of the same grade.
is the punishment something specific to you or more to the gamestate/rules, or to someone else potentially?
In post 56, Charloux wrote:Even though this king is on the brink of death he can't stop laughing
mmm, why exactly was this? egh, sorry to have gone to bed and not stayed up to be "with" this part of the convo.
In post 66, CommKnight wrote:Holy shit.. I wasn't expecting that, I quoted and posted that before reading the entire thing... 24 hours... Jeesus.. Alright the compulsive guy dies. He could roleblock, kill or really anything negative. He doesn't even know! We need to get this done and over with.
In post 57, McMenno wrote:my role is a bunch of question marks and "you have to target someone each night"
VOTE: McMenno

Sorry bud, but lynch is mandatory today and that "???" thing is NOT going to help us.
this seems extremely drastic

I will not be voting/lynching anyone simply based on roles or fear

in fact, if people want to lynch based on roles, I'ma fucking scream my head off because that is not how you play mafia, especially in a CLOSED BASTARD SETUP
In post 67, CommKnight wrote:Also Charloux, since you basically proved yourself to have some sort of quest power... If the S-rank quest is feasable, take it tonight and town will try and help you achieve the quest!
how do you know (or are you assuming) that they can take a quest at Night?
In post 68, Charloux wrote:VOTE: Mcmenno
I can RB him tonight so he doesn't need to go immediately, but better him than me cuz i wanna play a bit
Another thing that crossed my mind is that drealmerz could've caused the wind if he has that power and is scum:
He PM'd the mod to activate his ability and then chanted the magic word.
what if his compulsive unknown is like "uber-maker", or just a doctor or something good? - I mean it is up to you to do with your role what you think is best (for town, if you're town), but, I'd definitely be wary of being so sure such a decision is "oh yes a great idea" - again, it's a bastard game, people, a very odd-seeming one at that, don't be hasty or 1-dimensional (meaning approaching the game as you approach normal games) in your thinkings, it'll just get us in trouble (look at The Most Bastard Game that vonflare ran for an idea of how I do have some good insight on how to handle bastard games, if ppl would have just listened to me or at least not made so many assumptions)

why me and not just anyone though? because I chanted the word? wouldn't scum just do the same thing (send a msg to the mod if they had such an ability to shorten the Day) after I chanted the word to be like "oh drealmer did it!" - this is why I'm kind of leaning towards you not telling us exactly how your things work/are shuffling it around ?
In post 69, Charloux wrote:If i took the S-rated lynch quest, the wind wouldn't have happened at all regardless of the outcome, that's another thing that makes me think i wasn't the cause of it
yep, this exactly - either someone else did it, or you're lying about how your things work (I know, repeating myself)
In post 75, YuMightBeIrrational wrote: Sorry about that, the theme Yume set for this account is the same as my main, so I forgot that I need to sign halfway into the post. :)
meh, I prefer if hyras don't sign

1 slot, 1 read
In post 80, McMenno wrote:why would I randomly claim a hella suspicious role with no reason? and don't say "oh it's so you could say that"
obviously you wouldn't do it for "no reason" - you'd do it for no obvious reasons that we'd be like "ohmy scum, hanghim!" - duh

but, as scum, you could do it for a bunch of reasons, and to me it is inherently more scummy to claim a role unprovoked and unnecessarily (if you found it necessary to claim, can you elaborate as to why?), especially something like that (because as scum that could very well not even be your role and the claim is simply to excuse whatever effect you using it has and lessening suspicion about it)

I am not liking the RB stance here at all. If you think he is scum, push for his lynch, then if you don't get it, roleblock him because you think he's scum - don't just be blocking roles to block roles out of fear, this is not how you play a bastard game
In post 81, YuMightBeIrrational wrote:
Agreed. No reason why he'd make that claim as scum. The compulsive bit might give him some protection against getting in trouble for being seen visiting people, but without KNOWING there's a tracker or something it's a really dumb move to make.

-Cerb
There's lots of reasons scum would make this claim (quick example: because their ability is actually vote-destroyer and when they target someone at Night the next Day that player's vote is invalid, they don't know if it is trackable or if the player gets notified or the details of how it works, so they claim compulsive ???? so when someone says "omg my vote has no weight today!" and someone else goes "mcmenno visited them! that is a scum power!" he has something to stand on.)
I don't like this statement at all from the hydra.
In post 83, McMenno wrote:is it hard to understand that I will play my role like a compulsive strongman vigilante?
this guy knows what he's doing - this statement is so fucking town, wow, mcmenno

please let him do his thing, roleblock if you think he's scum, but, otherwise let him do his thing, I have confidence he will appropriately decide if he should use his power or not
In post 85, CommKnight wrote:Suppose not. But either way, the roleblocker outing themselves definitely helps you and us.
uhhh, what is this "you and us" ???? PINGPINGPING here
In post 88, YuMightBeIrrational wrote:Because unknown abilities are bad?
no, they're just unknown and with his #83 I think he understands his role fine
In post 93, Srceenplay wrote: Then the, "you and us" statement felt knowingly suspicious.
yeh, I'm with you on commknight he's my #1 lynch at this point in the thread (forced to make hard reads early because fucking deadline), with charloux being #2 (ohya my vote is there, I'm still okay with that actually while I finish catching up)
In post 94, Dunnstral wrote:
VOTE: frankjaeger

Listen
Don't worry if this guy is town or not :)
I feel you here a bit, as much as I like frank, I share this sentiment, but still not a great vote

not that there is going to be likely with this short of a Day, I could maybe compromise here but commknight and charloux are still better scumcandidates

egh, maybe we should just lynch a lurker with such a short Day? fuck, I wish I had more than 3 fucking hours to think about this
In post 98, Dunnstral wrote:In fact I wouldn't mind lynching there.
because of the 1-head posting only so far? or? can you elaborate?

posting this ^ am at the top of page 5
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #144 (isolation #13) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:39 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

oh right, it's whoever has most votes, we don't need a lynch decision

so, yeah, just vote for who you think is scummiest, that is all that matters, that is great, really
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #149 (isolation #14) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:03 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 146, CommKnight wrote:
You're also not reading very well if you don't see why we wants him roleblocked. We're all pretty sure he's town. He could very well have a doctor role or a cop role. He could also be a killer/poisoner or some other role that negatively effects town (or if doctor helps scum if he's aiming at scum). The simple fact is we don't know what he does and won't know even tomorrow unless his target were to die or he gets an investigative result back.
this just pings me all over, like you want to have it both ways

if you think he's town, trust him to use his role as a towny should use their role as designated by the role (and he's expressed awareness of how to handle it, so I'm not sure why you still want to block him)

sounds more likely to me like you fear it being pro-town

and I highly doubt it's a town killing role, but even if it is, he's approaching it correctly, ehg, repeating myself, it seems like you're the one not reading very well
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #150 (isolation #15) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:34 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

yep commknight and momo are only 2 spots I'll vote on this Day

momo replace out stinks, his posts stink, ugh, not sure what to do there

what's the VC? I don't want a tie
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #152 (isolation #16) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:45 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

obviously that is meant to be only 2 slots +charloux (who I'm currently voting)
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #153 (isolation #17) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:51 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

re-read charloux

yep, sticking there, think it is more likely than not that that word caused the shortened Day and everything else is just a smokescreen
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #154 (isolation #18) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:00 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

off with the king's head!!! he's a tyrant!
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #199 (isolation #19) » Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:01 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 163, ZZZX wrote:
I have spoke with momo and got into a decision to keep him.
umm this seems really not OK to me at all

"ohno, I'm going to be lynched, replace me!" "oh what, I get revived and can come back? nevermind!"

once you ask for a replacement, you're done, in my modbook - this fucks with gameplay and content too much, it makes replacing out / deciding to come back become a lot more meaningful content, especially when that player has been revived

bleh

catching up the rest

yes but I've seen exceptions for it. And I felt that this situation was worth giving one of those exceptions as a last-time kind of thing.

... Also looking for a replacement for a game this complicated is a pain that i'd take if necessary Only I guess? If you have issues with it just message me and we can talk it out.
Last edited by ZZZX on Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #200 (isolation #20) » Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:05 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 164, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 159, ZZZX wrote:While the dawn was rising a rumor went around the town, While the town are thinking what that rumor is about one of them is nudged by a guy who whispers to them
Hey I heard this guy say that
"Srceenplay is confirmed town but not bad cop"
Not sure what's going on here - not sure if we can trust this as it seems more like a rumor being spread than mod confirmed info (example: modposter)
yeah the wording here seems to be making sure we are aware that this is not a mod-confirmation, but a modposter (consider the non-green too)
In post 167, ZZZX wrote:
While everyone was done looking at McMenno and ready to bury him. Suddenly his fingers twitched and he started moving. Those nearby looked at him and exclaimed. "HES ALIVE!"

McMenno has been revived!
woahwoah...2 revives???

is it possible that we started with 0 scum and the 1st 2 dead/revivals become scum? seems like super OP for us otherwise?

posting this before catching up more because it deserves its own space
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #201 (isolation #21) » Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:23 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 174, McMenno wrote:my result was "screenplay is town"

so I'm willing to believe that for now but for all I know he might be a godfather idk
or your random ability could have been that of a "bad cop" (who sucks at their job or is corrupt even) and gives innocents to guilties
In post 175, Dunnstral wrote:of course there's nothing saying you can't have randomly became insane cop

but as it matches up with the rumor I'll believe he's town

I wonder why he would lie about his role, though.
why for the simple fact of it matching up with the rumor does it make you believe he's town? we could simply have a coordinated effort by scum to falsy clear srceenplay as town
In post 176, Charloux wrote:This king didn't receive any quests yet, nor did he Rb last night.
Because of these 2 revives, its like D1 with 3 confirmed town?
In post 183, Charloux wrote:
In post 177, McMenno wrote:why did you not rb me even though you said you would?
This king selfishly decided that its a sin not to let a bastard game take full swing.

Also, the quest this time is just to not get lynched.
so between these 2 posts you received a quest from the mod? (the mod was active, so it is a safeclaim to say so)

why did you not receive your quest options at the start of the Day? (if you don't know, ask the mod and give us the answer)

definitely think we should just lynch charloux here, finishing catching up before voting though
In post 184, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 183, Charloux wrote:Also, the quest this time is just to not get lynched.
scumclaim

VOTE: Charloux
I wouldn't call it a scumclaim but I'd call it really fucking suspect
In post 186, Charloux wrote:One of dreal/dunn is scum that caused the day to shorten yesterday.
This king thought it was dreal yesterday, but seeing Dunn have a sudden change of heart hints to a strategy meeting during the night phase.
VOTE: dunn
why so certain it was 1 of us?
In post 187, Charloux wrote:The other two quests were to talk in shakespearean all day ang get a predetermined target lynched
why on earth would you not choose this?!?!?!?!?!

I'm actually not really believing charloux at all anymore, I think all of this shit is made up
In post 194, Dunnstral wrote:If you're really being framed and you got a day/night roleblocking thing then it's probably drealmerz.

He's not playing like town either this game + he's in the poe pool anyway, let's get him.

VOTE: drealmerz7
wow your willingness to just switch so fast is realllly scummy

and seriously, man, "he's not playing like town" ???? how am I not playing like town? you can't just SAY SHIT without backing it up, ffs, you know better, scumpings for dunnstral
In post 195, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 8, drealmerz7 wrote: VOTE: ZZZX
I wonder...
what do you wonder? or are you just trying to throw shade unfoundedly?
In post 196, Dunnstral wrote: My understanding was that you select your quest during pregame and each night

You're saying now that you instead recieve and accept quests 30 minutes into the day but don't talk to anyone about what to take?

UNVOTE:
please keep being towny like this, dunn, it makes me feel better about you (had you as #1 town overnight and you not dying was suspect in itself - mcmenno dying over you? yehhh, I can see scum doing that too, but still a bit odd)
In post 198, Charloux wrote:This king receives quests upon daystart.
In post 176, Charloux wrote:This king didn't receive any quests yet
well that's enough for me

VOTE: charloux
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #205 (isolation #22) » Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:13 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

first of all, it wasn't 15 minutes, it was over 30~

trying to blame the mod is shitty, any competent mod is going to make sure the Daystart PMs are out before opening the thread, and I think ZZZX is more than competent. Especially in a game like this where he didn't even want to open the game until everyone had confirmed, especially in a game where the Day deadline can be cut down so short (though I don't see that happening twice in a 9player).

It makes zero sense that you can choose your quest after content has started to build for the Day.

you consider that the easiest quest available? ehhhh, yeh, I think this has to be a scumslot
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #206 (isolation #23) » Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:14 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

though I guess if you were to receive the options at Daystart that doesn't mean you give your quest selection at Daystart anyway...hmmm

do you have a deadline you have to choose a quest by once the Day starts?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #207 (isolation #24) » Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:15 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

actually I don't think it matters, still (though your answers will be good to have)

you say "I receive my quests at the start of the Day" and then "I didn't receive my quests yet" once the Day had already started, is just wrong
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #209 (isolation #25) » Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:32 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

what happens if you get your choices and are asleep and don't get your PM for 10 hours? no ability to choose a quest?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #210 (isolation #26) » Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:32 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

what was the warning?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #221 (isolation #27) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:36 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

not liking blind votes from srceenplay or dunnstral

not liking yumightbeirrational's (lack of) involvement to this point - it's a 3-headedhydra - there should be more posting, lots more

aren't the 3 of you discussing in your PT what you think about all the things that have gone on? you need to share some of that

or do something

frank also needs to get in the game - his skill was loverise and he loverised me and then was like "whoops I didn't know we'd both die if 1 dies, I should have researched the role" and he's pretty much said nothing else - I am not fond AT ALL of outting other ppl's roles and talking about it, but at this point our fates are tied and so I'm doing it
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #222 (isolation #28) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:43 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

also

need more from momo (you fucking stayed in the game, get in the fucking game, man, you even got revived, like, how are you not INTO this?)

need more from srceenplay
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #226 (isolation #29) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:30 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 225, momo wrote:Can drealm confirm
can you read the game?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #229 (isolation #30) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:06 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

dunnstral claimed wizard with a NK ability, I think (my read from what he said is that he could have killed my N0 if he wanted?)
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #230 (isolation #31) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:12 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 228, Srceenplay wrote:Why loverise someone? How is it protown?
I think the goal of a loverizer should be to target someone they very much think could be scum and then push for their lynch. It essentially makes the loverizer vanilla and so if they got scum, either dying is 'okay' for 1v1. However, if they've loverized town, it's bad (this is a swingy game for sure)

the goal of a loverizer who gets a PT with their lover should be 1.) target someone they think could be scum, or, 2.) target someone they are familiar with/think they know how to read and get them on a 1v1 situation so they can try and sort that player, and then share that sorting with the gamethread after they've done is sufficiently
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #246 (isolation #32) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:14 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

I've played 2 games with resurrection

neither of them were anything like this so I can't really make comparisons that would do any good, I think, but I can tell you about them if you like

the one thought I'm having that MIGHT make sense, but I haven't spent a lot of time with it yet, is that perhaps there is 1 role for each team that must be killed in order for the other team to win, for instance

if charloux is scum, perhaps he is solo-scum, a tyranical king that we need to eliminate in order to all be free? and perhaps he is searching for his usurper? a good member of the town, perhaps an illegitimate son who has come back to claim the crown as his own and needs to convince the rest of the king's subjects that he is to be followed and kill the evil king? (and then town wins), and if the king can just eliminate that 1 person, everyone else will never stray/fall out of line again (and he/scum wins?)
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #318 (isolation #33) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:30 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

finished catching up

this game is...interesting...

I think the yumightbeirrational and commknight are both town from that back and forth they had, and I think charloux was sitting back watching and then came in almost indifferent as to who gets a wagon as long as it isn't them

tyricanical king all the way

dunnstral that ability is fucking dope
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #347 (isolation #34) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:39 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

I like the dunnstral lynch today - as town I'd think he'd be being a LOT more game-solvey, throwing out theories and talking about every aspect of the game that he can, and instead he just seems to be more sitting back and watching how things flow and doing minimal possible - if for some reason he happens to be town, I think we can MORE trust the revivals as being still town (not 100% because I won't put anything being possible in a bastard game like this)

I'd also like to say that you all made me very happy lynching charloux, I knew he was scum, just wrong about him being groupscum

I do think frank is town, and know I am, and so while I understand the tactical desire to lynch between us, I can't really endorse it

I have a slight TR on the yume slot (more than any other slots) based on experience with yume (but not the other heads), while it's not definitive of course, I just view them as a lost / not so good of a player towny

commknight seems supertowny, but I was figuring he'd be the NK, and that he wasn't makes me wary
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #350 (isolation #35) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:41 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 348, McMenno wrote:I still don't like how frank has gone about the whole lover thing
I don't like it either, and he's been giving me shit for outing it and not really understanding why I did/why it makes sense and why what he did was bad play, and maybe I'm being slightly biased because I don't want to die? but I do have an honest townlean on him based from experience and tone

the experience tells me he's not a strong player as either alignment and lurks even more as town than scum because when he lurks as scum he's aware it could be detrimental to the team and is harder to address pushes on his lurk as scum whereas town he's more relaxed about ppl having issues with his lurking/noncontributing and often enough skirts by well enough to his liking - I think it more likely he's just a towny out of his element with this whacked game
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #352 (isolation #36) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:43 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

??? that doesn't even make sense

VOTE: dunnstral
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #360 (isolation #37) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:52 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 353, CommKnight wrote:I mean hey, if scum doesn't want to kill me, that's their problem. I mean really. I can force them to die in the day time and they get no say about it. Not offing me in the night equates to them dying to me in the day.

Also I'm willing to bet one of the two Drealm/Frank lover duo is scum. PoE says it, gut says it, mechanics says it. Why didn't scum off the lovers in the night? It'd be two birds, one stone afterall.
this and the subsequent posts by others has me pretty convinced that scum is dunnstral+commknight

can't blame townies wanting to lynch between the lovers because how it is all set, but that is exactly what scum wants, don't do it
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #361 (isolation #38) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:52 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

dunnstral is sitting back not saying a word not wanting to incriminate himself, just watching which way the tides shift
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #372 (isolation #39) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:02 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 362, McMenno wrote:uuuuhm didn't you think commknight was "supertowny" yesterday

were those posts enough to flip that read on its head
with him not being NKed and how he's so set with his list and pushing 1 of 2 options, and my ability, I wouldn't say it flipped on its head, but I'm thinking it is definitley more likely that he's scum now - maybe it's part OMGUS, but, I'm more at a loss at who could be scum and he makes sense from my view

been a lot of RL stuff going on and not really able to defend myself or push dunn as much as I'd like

just know if you lynch me you're losing definitely 1 towny in me, and as much as I want to try and be okay with my lynch in hopes that frank might be scum, I really don't think he is

I'm a NightWatchman. Essentially watcher.

N1 I picked commknight and they weren't visited.

N2 I picked commknight and they weren't visited.
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #373 (isolation #40) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:40 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

If I were scum I wouldn't have pushed for charloux to be lynched

I was absolutely sure me saying his word triggered the shortened day

that is fucking brutally powerful for scum, I'd have never wanted him dead
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #376 (isolation #41) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:42 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 374, Dunnstral wrote:There's no reason commknight would be nk'd because he's my scumbuddy
ftfy
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #377 (isolation #42) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:46 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

maybe dunnstral is another solo scum who revived townies in to scum? they've barely said SHIT - as with dunnstral

sure, maybe yumightbeirrational is scum

sure, maybe frank is scum

the only thing I am sure of is that I'm not scum
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #378 (isolation #43) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:48 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 375, CommKnight wrote:Also why watch me both nights?
thought you were a good NK candidate
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #379 (isolation #44) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:48 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

I want to hear why dunnstral doesn't think you would have been
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #380 (isolation #45) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:59 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

re-read yumightbeirrational

I could be comfortable voting there if it is them or me, but, meh

dunnstral is the smartest lynch today I think
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #385 (isolation #46) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:59 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

missing scumkill? all I can do is speculate

I'm not sure charloux had a NK?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #386 (isolation #47) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:02 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

I think he was around to hurt us during the Day? 24hour Day and who knows what else we'd be subjected to during Day if he was still alive
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #388 (isolation #48) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:04 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

right, so what is commknight asking about a missing scumkill in regards to?

my brain is really only 1/4 here if that
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #390 (isolation #49) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:19 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

I feel like I'm waiting for more conversation

and it's like...where is it???

scum-talking in scumchat trying to figure out what to do / say next to set up their agendas?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #392 (isolation #50) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:51 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

yeh, and after good posts like that ^^^^^ I really don't feel good about voting there even if it is the only viable counterwagon
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #393 (isolation #51) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:52 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

that's more thought than dunnstral has put into the whole game
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #428 (isolation #52) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:26 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 427, CommKnight wrote:, there is NO possibility that exists where both of them are town.
explain why there is no possibility

this is why you're scum: pushing falsities
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #430 (isolation #53) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:27 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

it's not true though

are you town, frank? I'm town, frank

so...
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #433 (isolation #54) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:52 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

I've done that already pretty sure

solo scumrezzer - maybe there is a % chance that your rezzing rezzes you a scumbud

why CAN'T you be scum is the more important question?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #437 (isolation #55) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:10 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

we should just force commknight to use it
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #438 (isolation #56) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:10 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

because I think it is a lie
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #451 (isolation #57) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:11 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 439, CommKnight wrote: Dunn is cleared because if they were scum, they'd hammer and simply kill ONE person tonight and win.
what are you smoking? there is 1 dead townie right now - this is not true at all for so many reasons

you just keep trying to push falsities as facts

VOTE: commknight
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #453 (isolation #58) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:30 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

EXCEPT YOU ASSUME THE NK GOING THROUGH
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #454 (isolation #59) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:31 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

you assume frank isn't his scumbuddy

you make everyone else assume you aren't scum
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #459 (isolation #60) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:54 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

I claimed when I hit L1 as I will always do

viewtopic.php?p=9054897#p9054897
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #460 (isolation #61) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:55 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

my post right after that is important too
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #464 (isolation #62) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:02 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

I definitely feel slighted in regards to "interesting abilities"

what's that about, zzzx?

though it does make sense for the rest of the roles to have a simple watcher

but boo

I want cool stuff!
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #466 (isolation #63) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:06 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #469 (isolation #64) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:12 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

why would you announce your NA?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #471 (isolation #65) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:19 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

I love that you use "QT", that is what I'm used to using too, makes me feel at home (*winks at mcmenno*)
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #472 (isolation #66) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:19 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

why would you want to create WIFOM? that's...what scum thrive on
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #475 (isolation #67) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:41 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

yeah I won't be too surprised by that

do you think your ability will tell you if dunn has a QT if dunn is the only scum left alive and the QT is 'inactive' ?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #477 (isolation #68) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:44 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

7 must have been "give them normal roles" (and by "normal" here I mean not mod-thought-up stuff like everyone else has but that loverize and watcher are "heard of before / not made up by the mod")
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #479 (isolation #69) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:49 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

did we reach lynch or do we still need another vote on comm?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #487 (isolation #70) » Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:55 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

commknight visited dunnstral - he killed dunnstral to prove the 2 rezzes were townies to more secure my/frank's ML because he knows most ppl have been following his lead the whole game

I am not the scum, ppls, seriously

commknight has just been pushing his story all game (go look at it! think hard about it!) and it is absolutely clear to me now that he simply "turned the lynch" onto his own scumbud for the credit - I was foolish for not accepting yumightbeirrational as scum

commknight, you have shown to be a very good scumplayer, but I've been seeing through you

frank and I have simply been kept alive to be the ML, don't fall for it, please, we can win this still
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #489 (isolation #71) » Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:59 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

you ARE stupidly powerful as mafia, obviously

dunnstral was stupidly powerful as town

frank and I both drew 7s and both got "standard" powers

anyway, I suspect you hoping that I get lynched before the mod doesn't come in to kill me because you're just making that up to try and convince others

nothing more I can do really except hope enough townies see the truth
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #490 (isolation #72) » Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:02 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

do you really expect people to believe that town has ALLLL THE FUCKING POWER THAT WE ARE AWARE OF!?!?! PLUS WHAT YOU CLAIM!??!

and mafia has what????????? a strongman?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #492 (isolation #73) » Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:03 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

it is clear to me that he did, yes
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #493 (isolation #74) » Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:06 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

trying to figure out the "why" to why he's done the way he's done, and ya know what

it's because HE HAS A BUNCH OF POWERS and WANTS TO USE THEM ALL BECAUSE IT'S FUN
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #495 (isolation #75) » Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:12 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

wtf, I thought I did vote in my first post of the Day, definitely meant to, duh

VOTE: commknight
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #497 (isolation #76) » Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:16 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

but I'm not scum

sooo, I don't know what to tell you, like I said, I figure you're just having fun using your powers and keeping the game going for kicks at this point
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #498 (isolation #77) » Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:17 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

you're obviously claiming the Night ability to not be killed so your buddy's strongman makes sense
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #501 (isolation #78) » Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:25 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

hah, that is a total scum line, leaving it open to "maybe the mod messed up"

you're the one who has revealed yourself to me as scum, no doubts
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #505 (isolation #79) » Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:48 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

nice scumslip

why would I need to self-hammer if your ability kills me for speaking???

gotcha
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #506 (isolation #80) » Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:51 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

you're obviously in super-try hard mode

you argue that I have horrible logic, no, I just haven't been "writing a story" the entire game, all I have are my pieces to the puzzle and the things I know and all I can do is try to figure out the rest of it by GUESSING
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #507 (isolation #81) » Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:53 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

and hope others see the truth
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #509 (isolation #82) » Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:16 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

the REST IS GUESSING, way to try and recontextualize it though!

you're just desperate now because you know you've exposed yourself and are just hoping the others don't see it

trying your hardest because you know you've got no hope in the long run away, it's commendable~!
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #510 (isolation #83) » Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:17 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

again, why ask me to self-vote if you have an ability that will kill me for talking?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #512 (isolation #84) » Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:31 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

like I said, all I can do is GUESS

maybe your wincon has something about it (like you have to used all of your abilities?) - I don't KNOW, again, all I can do is GUESS

you are the one who seems so certain about everything and needs everyone to believe things are lined up a certain way
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #514 (isolation #85) » Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:39 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

it's bastard game, dude, anything is possible, including weird win-conditions

anyway, it's clear to me you're in try-hard mode, let the others come and decide for themselves and cast where they will
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #516 (isolation #86) » Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:50 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

don't vote me

if his ability is true then I'm dead anyway and my townflip will be revealed in due time

if his ability is not true, we'll know before long and then you should all switch your votes to him
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #517 (isolation #87) » Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:20 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

so, commknight is lying scum - can we vote and lynch him now please?

I asked ZZZX a question via PM 3 hours ago and he answered it about an hour ago (I asked if there were any non-standard wincons in the game - his response was "I can't answer any questions about any wincons other than your own")

and lookie, I'm still alive!!!
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #520 (isolation #88) » Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:24 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

townies, look at it this way

if commknight is scum and we lynch him, game over
if commknight is town and we lynch him, there's still another scum out there, and maybe it is frank afterall and if he and I are alive tomorrow aren't we just going to be the lynch come then?

safest town move is to kill commknight today

p-edit : HOLY FUCK 4 HOURS UNTIL DEADLINE WTF?!??!?!!!!!

mod - what if there are 2 players at L-1 come the deadline?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #522 (isolation #89) » Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:33 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

let's just vote this bastard mod to death!!!
Legends say others have tried... Noone knows how it ended :) :lol:
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #525 (isolation #90) » Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:08 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

why would I use a dark winds ability when I know coming in to the Day that I'm going to be the one taking heat and I'd want more time to try and convince others to go to you

especially knowing momo is slacker
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #527 (isolation #91) » Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:45 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

like I said

making guesses, not trying to write a story
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #529 (isolation #92) » Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:59 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

meh I just hope mcmenno comes on and re-evaluates and makes the right choice

frank is so unreliable
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #553 (isolation #93) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:32 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

eh, but I did think the rezzed were scum

there was just nothing I could do as scum to push them as scum without seeming like super-scum
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #554 (isolation #94) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:35 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

ugh, how could you not have expected dunnstral to use revival?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #555 (isolation #95) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:41 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

so, overall frustrating, but very interesting

I'd sign up for more ZZZX games
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #560 (isolation #96) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:08 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

ZZZX, I think this was probably a great learning experience for your next bastard game, and I look forward to playing it!

I don't mean to sound so "bah! negative", I just felt like we/I had no chance

probably was stupid of me to kill dunnstral but I was afraid that if I killed one of the rezzed that they WOULD flip town even though in my deeper brain I was like "there is no way it is possible they can be town", I had a lot of thoughts about their flips being lies and then I was going to have NO chance to sell commknight as scum the next Day
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #566 (isolation #97) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:10 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

yeh, sorry cerb, head wasn't fully in the game

this is certainly my worst scum performance ever
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #569 (isolation #98) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:28 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

I think your sense of your performance is a little higher than it should be for this game. I mean, you're a really good player, but, it pretty much solved itself for you and didn't take a lot of skill to pin down yume and me.
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #570 (isolation #99) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:28 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

I definitely look forward to playing more games with you.
balance among all things

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”