Micro 728: Perfect Blue Mafia (GAME OVER)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #31 (isolation #0) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:56 am

Post by massive »

In post 13, Aristophanes wrote:I'm an alignment that starts with T and rhymes with gown!
Aristo is Totally a Scum Clown, got it.

VOTE: Cloudkicker because honestly you should have been able to come up with a better answer than "tgown"
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #74 (isolation #1) » Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:50 am

Post by massive »

In post 66, Dark Horse wrote: Creature wagon attempt was dumb, idk why aristo would target one of the more active people in this game for an early wagon.
I take it you'd rather target one of the LESS active people in this game for an early wagon?
VOTE: Dark Horse
In post 72, schadd_ wrote: scum maybe: massive
Can you even tell me how many posts I had had in this game at this point?
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (isolation #2) » Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:59 am

Post by massive »

Well this should be good, what was it?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #78 (isolation #3) » Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:12 am

Post by massive »

I assume there's a reason you picked me instead of shadd right?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (isolation #4) » Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:12 am

Post by massive »

(I mean I know you can't say "he's my scumbuddy" but at least make up something.)
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (isolation #5) » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:52 am

Post by massive »

The reason you're getting no backup is because at least half this player list has played with me before and so knows the specifics of my general game, including that I am not online on the weekend, and in addition know that activity is not an indicator of alignment. You pushing it as such (with no push on Shadd who had just as many posts as I did at the time) is you hoping for an easy mislynch, and I note that you didn't answer what differentiated Shadd from me. Shadd's "scumread" of me off of one post is completely fabricated but for whatever reason he felt he had to include more names in his "reads list" such as it was.

But please, you were attacking the player, not the play. As you were.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (isolation #6) » Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:42 am

Post by massive »

In post 83, Dark Horse wrote: I wasn't scumreading you for being in active.
Disagree. Explain how you voted for me rather than a wagon on a more active player and called for more votes on me before I posted my second post if you weren't scumreading me for being inactive. I will quote for you if you like.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (isolation #7) » Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:43 am

Post by massive »

I even asked you point blank if you were voting for me because I was a less active player and you agreed.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (isolation #8) » Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:03 am

Post by massive »

In post 88, Dark Horse wrote:Do you think the people who voted schadd were scumreading him for being inactive?
I have no idea why Creature voted for him, but he's notoriously bad at being transparent and also a bit notoriously bad. He's obviously differentiating between me and Schadd () so I doubt it. Tarkus looks like RVS (since his only real statement is "don't want to be on a wagon this early") and Prism looks the opposite, like he ONLY wants to be on wagons, so I doubt that either of them have a solid Schadd-related reason for voting him.

What do you think?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (isolation #9) » Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:04 am

Post by massive »

In post 89, Dark Horse wrote: Everything since then, including the second line of 77, has been me finding your actual posts scummy.
Can you clarify this? Because 77 is your post so I'm not sure what in it you would find scummy about me.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (isolation #10) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:18 am

Post by massive »

Does that disappoint you Creature?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (isolation #11) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:41 am

Post by massive »

I'm guessing Aristo is just here for the jokes, which means we're gonna have to lynch him at some point.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (isolation #12) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:29 am

Post by massive »

In post 115, Tarkus wrote:I agree with most of that Prism, except I think massive looks overly defensive in the exchange
I AM overly defensive because I get this shit every game. It's easy pushes and mislynches in early games for scum, and I catch scum doing it to me all the time.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (isolation #13) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:30 am

Post by massive »

In post 136, schadd_ wrote:
In post 82, massive wrote:Shadd's "scumread" of me off of one post is completely fabricated but for whatever reason he felt he had to include more names in his "reads list" such as it was.
i'm pretty sure you're allowed to sr from 1 post at page 3. like i don't know what rulebook you're using
OK, here's my first post:
In post 31, massive wrote:
In post 13, Aristophanes wrote:I'm an alignment that starts with T and rhymes with gown!
Aristo is Totally a Scum Clown, got it.

VOTE: Cloudkicker because honestly you should have been able to come up with a better answer than "tgown"
What's the scummy part?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (isolation #14) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:33 am

Post by massive »

Did you ever have a boyfriend who would say nice things to you and in the same sentence just tear you down so you felt like only HE was ever going to say nice things about you? Me either but I bet if I did it would be Prism.

Like Cloudkicker so far. The slower we get to Creature's next burst of activity, the more likely it is that he's scum.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (isolation #15) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:57 am

Post by massive »

VOTE: Creature
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (isolation #16) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:07 am

Post by massive »

Right? As soon as I say "the longer we wait for Creature the more likely he is scum" he pops up but still doesn't do anything. TA DA
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (isolation #17) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:42 am

Post by massive »

Yeah but Creature's scum gameplay meta is not.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (isolation #18) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:23 am

Post by massive »

In post 168, Prism wrote:
In post 158, massive wrote:Did you ever have a boyfriend who would say nice things to you and in the same sentence just tear you down so you felt like only HE was ever going to say nice things about you? Me either but I bet if I did it would be Prism.
Ah, yes, making a joke betting that I would make an emotionally abusive life partner. Very funny.
I think you mistook it for a joke. Your entire discussion of me is "massive is town but massive is a horrible player" and you always feel the need to pair the two. In fact you IMMEDIATELY decided that the game needed to know what a horrible player I was. And now here I am thinking I need to try to prove to you how town I am. I guess let's call it shitty but effective.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (isolation #19) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:14 am

Post by massive »

I am accusing you of playing Mafia in a fashion that seems unnecessarily derogatory. To summarily call other players stupid or ego-driven inside five pages isn't you trying to solve the game, it's just enforcing your personality or your chosen playstyle, I imagine. But I do not intend to make any comparisons to your romantic or interpersonal real-life skills, so maybe I was out of line for making a real-life comparison.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (isolation #20) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:51 am

Post by massive »

I really wish he would have answered my question rather than quoting it and ... NOT answering it.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (isolation #21) » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:59 am

Post by massive »

Aristo you faff more than I do.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (isolation #22) » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:38 am

Post by massive »

I'm not online on the weekends. Catching up from 10.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (isolation #23) » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:47 am

Post by massive »

It's a word.
In post 254, Creature wrote:massive claimed himself activity meta can be used to sort me.
In fact I was told by Creature that activity can be used to sort him.
In post 283, schadd_ wrote: the post i quoted from myself was the thing 31 reminded me of, which may not have been clear. obviously this has been since overshadowed by other stuff (u look somewhat town from goal-oriented arguing and wanting things) but i'm assuming you wanted to explain this particular thing for accountability
Even with this clarification I have no idea what I SAID that related to what you are claiming is like this. The tgown crack? That will be an impressive scumhunting technique if I am scum, I guess.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (isolation #24) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:49 am

Post by massive »

I agree. If he was interested in self-preservation he'd be voting for Creature there.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (isolation #25) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:43 am

Post by massive »

Tarkus, who on the Creature wagon would you think is scum-Schadd's partner?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (isolation #26) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:34 am

Post by massive »

Tarkus, do you think Schadd's comparison of my joke here is comparable to the joke that he quoted from another game?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (isolation #27) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:47 am

Post by massive »

In post 327, schadd_ wrote:meta stuff is my most reliable stuff by far
That's a little scary since "meta stuff" for you is apparently "applying your own meta to other players."
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (isolation #28) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:58 am

Post by massive »

Dunn, what's the basis of your strong Creature townread?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (isolation #29) » Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:34 am

Post by massive »

In post 339, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 336, massive wrote:Dunn, what's the basis of your strong Creature townread?
Not falling for that. This was never about Creature. I'm voting schadd today and that's that. You guys can hop on to the lynch and stop wasting everybodies time, organize a lynch completely without me, or nolynch.
Why isn't this about Creature? Why even say "I won't vote Creature to avoid a stalemate" if it's NOT about Creature?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (isolation #30) » Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:42 am

Post by massive »

More likely to vote Aristo than Tarkus I think.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (isolation #31) » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:28 am

Post by massive »

I'm here. We have six hours.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (isolation #32) » Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:17 am

Post by massive »

Creature, I know I'm not answering your question, but do you think is a good enough reason to unvote you?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”