Micro 196: Cracking Idea Mafia (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #30 (isolation #0) » Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:46 pm

Post by Honey bee »

Speculating on Disturbed's role and why he chose it isn't going reveal anything alignment based. The only thing that this bandwagon is asking for is in what ways his own role is better than a joat, and I'd rather not have him partially claim. And there are plenty of town roles that are better than joat, such as normal investigative roles or vigilantes.

Vote: shiny hydreigon

I don't like how you suggest discarded mafia cards=scummy and ditch that thought to instead vote Enomis for unknown reasons. Also dislike how you acknowledge there might be multiple factions but don't comment on the bandwagon itself. Can you clarify your opinions, esp on Enomis and Disturbed?
In post 28, DrDolittle wrote: I want to figure out if he is scum or not since he is most likely so.
You already think he's likely scum(I think that's what you mean)?
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (isolation #1) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:29 pm

Post by Honey bee »

First off Shiny, the reason why I thought you were scummy was that you started off by offering analysis and with Dr. dolittle's post you seem to have dropped it and didn't expand on what you meant and instead shifted away from it (to a vote that I didn't understand at all). I had not realized that there were multiple people posting under the same account and now understand why the change was so jarring. You also have thoroughly explained your feelings on the wagon and enomis and they appear genuine for someone who is worried about the speed of a wagon.

And to answer your question R, I had thought you dropped the idea since you didn't refute Dr. dolittle's analysis and the next post moved away from those suspicions. I agree with Dr. Dolittle, discarding a mafia card doesn't mean it's for a better mafia card. More influential roles are preferred choice, and in my case I feel that the traitor cop is the second worse role in the game next to tree stump.
I want to ask though, Why is the joat discard null but the mafia discard isn't? I thought you meant that analysis of discards were a bad idea in general.

Shiny's other posts have been fine, strong resistance to a poorly reasoned wagon is points in their favor and I don't feel their behavior is forced. “Trying to act useful” is a silly tell for someone who has been throwing out every thought they have. They're pressuring players with clear reasons so I'm happy with them now.

Right now I'm looking at marquis and lucky as scumspects. Marquis reason as he explained originally was about the odds mostly (in post 80), but in post 147 he backtracks and starts talking about disliking the early reactions. Isn't his reactions what you expected out of him if he was town, that he said he had a better town role? and to say your not moving your vote even though you consider him null feels like you're just adamant about it. Complaining about how the hydra is being to confusing while throwing suspicions about them in post 82 and 147 rub me in the wrong way. Which is it, scummy or confusing? I also have not seen whether or not you said made the same mistake as Dr and eno, and as a part of that wagon you should be more open about your read on disturbed.
Vote: Marquis

Lucky isn't a very strong read, some of his earlier posts were just unhelpful asides and some things in post 150 disagree with me, like saying have 3 scum reads is questionable. When you make your reads post, I wanna know what makes marquis different from your scum read on enomis and dr. dolittle.

As for other reads, Dr. dolittle's mistake is pretty genuine IMO and enomis i believe as well, but I want to see what he thinks now about disturbed and the rest of us. I think disturbed handled his wagon well, and everyone else is null.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (isolation #2) » Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:42 pm

Post by Honey bee »

Welcome TIP & Mutley.
In post 158, Marquis wrote:Being able to inspect, protect, and role block even if only once is still a good role, especially in a small and likely short game like this.
Okay, does this mean you knew that joat didn't come with a vig? and if it wasn't about the confusion of the role, what in his reactions made you change your mind? I don't even see anywhere you talk about his posts before you said they were looking better.
In post 158, Marquis wrote: It's slightly scummy how R just seems to be throwing mild scumreads/suspicion on everyone, including Disturbed suddenly when he's... I guess you could describe it as one player turning their back on the other, especially considering that early support after the 3 votes.
That's not true. I see no early support for disturb's lynch and he barely questions disturb at all.
If its not shiny and disturbed, then who are your scum reads?
In post 171, Lucky2u wrote:I'll leave Doolittle and
Enomis
off this since I've made my stance clear there.
Is the reason you think Enomis's scummy is because he's claiming to have made the same mistake as dr. dolittle?
In post 180, Lucky2u wrote:No, but he didn't have 3 scum reads, he had 3 votes. That by itself isn't scummy but he was concrete on his cases on all three of us and his switching seems like "Well let's see if this one works".
The first two appear to be because of a mistake though. Why wouldn't he move his vote if he realized he was mistaken?

@Mod: Limited activity from 6-13. Replace me if needed.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (isolation #3) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:17 am

Post by Honey bee »

In post 318, Mutleyddmc wrote:Lol jester. Gg guys
I don't think you won.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (isolation #4) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:32 am

Post by Honey bee »

Did you even read your role pm. There are no jesters in this setup only a pseudo jester.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (isolation #5) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:36 pm

Post by Honey bee »

If mutley was lynched it would be night time silly people.

vote: lucky2u
I didn't like you yesterday, and I don't like you now. That last post was p scummy.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (isolation #6) » Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:30 pm

Post by Honey bee »

In post 350, Mutleyddmc wrote:Why not claims from you two?
I'd rather not, thanks. How is a mass claim going to help us.

disturbed, mutley is probably not scum unless you're suggesting he dayvigged the doctor. He however is a nuisance being unaligned, as he has no motivation in his play right now. I suggest someone who is p obv town to hammer him, maybe tip.
Also don't hammer yourself. You're only going to lose your unlynchable.
vote:mutley
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (isolation #7) » Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:20 am

Post by Honey bee »

In post 354, Mutleyddmc wrote:How is it? Well the dayvig is definitely scum. We already have half claimed. Why don't you want to do the rest?
because it's a dumb idea that offers the town little and offers scum a lot. And you're naive if you think the vig is going to real claim.

go back to voting yourself plz.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (isolation #8) » Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:54 am

Post by Honey bee »

You are not town. Neither is lucky. And you know there's no good reason for claiming and haven't provided one yet.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (isolation #9) » Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:43 pm

Post by Honey bee »

In post 374, Shiny Hydreigon wrote:called it in my first post that something's wrong with these two
yeah but then I buttered you up with my second post and called me strong town :3

i have no clue why you would fakeclaim pseudojester. I think if mutley hadn't quickhammered the vig this wouldn't have been such a easy win for us.

Also i was only being so antagonizing day two cuz i knew we had won. its unfortunate that we were so overpowered and this game didn't last.

Ty for modding. zaicon

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”