Micro 635 - 09:12 (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:41 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Also, I really did have a lot of fun this game and I'm glad I gave it a good go at the end there! You people are fun! :)
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Ümläüt
Ümläüt
Mafia Scum
Ümläüt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:24 am

Post by Ümläüt »

I enjoyed it too, you put up a good fight.

Did you and ASP plan the counterclaim together? I was pretty surprised by how ill-thought-out it seemed for coming a full night after DLA's claim. I guess if you expected to lose at that point it wasn't a bad Hail Mary attempt, but did you really think it would work?
“Of course it's my fault. There's no one else here who could be responsible for anything.”
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:34 am

Post by Aristophanes »

We kinda agreed it had to happen else we knew ASP was done for. So he went for it, and it didn't work out. He wasn't around at deadline though, which helped it's credibility, even if only marginally.
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:47 pm

Post by shaddowez »

Updated with all actions and the PTs. Enjoy!
V/LA on Weekends
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:06 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

play like shit and collect the win. living the dream.
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:50 am

Post by eagerSnake »

I have a lot of thought on this game, none of which is coherent in any way.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:45 am

Post by Aristophanes »

I like incoherent thoughts!
- Jingle
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:11 am

Post by eagerSnake »

Well D1 I obviously wanted ASP strung up for his entrance. I kept saying 'Accountant is my town read from like the entire game' because they were basically sheeping me, essentially making me a double voter (works for me). In reality, I didn't really TR Accountant as they were just sheeping me, but I didn't want to push for their lynch because I wasn't sure whether they were scum, that type of play comes from both town and scum. The thing that pinged me, though, was when Accountant casted shade both on and off the ASP wagon, essentially shadecasting every player in the game. This also comes from town, though, and can be seen as genuine paranoia. If Accountant was scum, I was sure they couldn't keep up the act forever, so I just had light conversation with them while keeping ASP as the one I wanted strung up for sure.

However, when Vedith entered the game replacing my other weak fos (Maverick) he started off with his wild anti-town play-style which I have a policy of lynching anti-town play, so I wanted them strung up.

After the D1 town flip I was just going to keep with ASP+Vedith scum, but with Vedith vig-killed (lucky me) and flipping town, I had to adjust my reads. I then put ASP as town since Vedith claimed some crazy foolproof meta-read on him. This made me switch to Umlaut, Aristophanes, and GuiltyLion being 2/3 scum. Luckily, ASP tried to counter-claim PR and the PR had a decent crumb left so it made that decision easy. If ASP had not counter-claimed PR they may have won the game that day with an Umlaut (more likely) or GuiltyLion mislynch.

After ASP flipped scum and PR died, revealing previously that he was going to block GuiltyLion, it was between Aristophanes and Umlaut. Aristophanes was an easier choice because the plays by Accountant early D1 (sheeping/buddying me, distancing from ASP, shadecast at everyone). Also the contradiction where Accountant had said X and Y are scum, but later when I asked them if they thought X and Y were scum together, they changed and said 'I have a policy of not calling scumteams.' Umlauts response to Aristophanes case, and his errors regarding post numbers, seemed townie to me. I would think that scum would nitpick their case before posting and would notice the errors. Of course that isn't foolproof and scum can do that as well so it wasn't really justifying, it just added to the town feel. For Umlaut to be scum it would have taken a very long and difficult explanation of how he had planned every move since the beginning of D1 and taken every townie thing he did and turn it into a scum thing he did to look like town.

Decided to go with Ockham's Razor, the simplest explanation, and was correct.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:52 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 782, eagerSnake wrote:For Umlaut to be scum it would have taken a very long and difficult explanation of how he had planned every move since the beginning of D1 and taken every townie thing he did and turn it into a scum thing he did to look like town.
Yeah, this alwasnt an easy thing to push man! XD

I like how much thought you put into this actually! I respect your playstyle a lot more now! :)
- Jingle
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:36 am

Post by Radja »

"I think mafia is the only thing that makes me angrier than driving" - Cheetory6
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:32 am

Post by Radja »

Bump
"I think mafia is the only thing that makes me angrier than driving" - Cheetory6

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”